• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mugen69

Hello there ~:alien:

Obviously I am looking for someone to RP :coolshades:

the title should already give away what fandoms I am (currently) into, but here some more information about me / what I am looking for in a RP partner :

long term
Really hoping to find someone for long term writing. Of course, this is something you can't tell right from the get go but the goal should be there. I also like to establish a friendly relationship with any of my RP partners, hoping to connect with them beyond the RP as well.

post times
Currently I am a full time employee, so while I am willing to try as much as possible to post multiple times a day, I might not always be able to PLUS we might not be in the same time zone, so this is definitely something to consider.
If nothing out of the ordinary happens, I can at least guarantee to be online every day, but still I want to point out that I don't always have the luxury to stick around for several hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personally I don't like taking too many and too long breaks between postings, as it obviously interrupts the flow, so I will really do my best, but that is about all I can promise

characters & settings
beside the canon characters I am open to OC insert as well if this is what you are more comfortable with.
While I prefer canon settings, i have some experience with AU as well and know it can be a lot of fun. It also depends a lot on the fandom tbh, but in any case... this is something we can talk about directly 8D

BASICALLY - writing is a dear hobby of mine, I just want to do it more and not only by myself. But I also don't want to turn it into something overly serious ! I want to have fun here and hope to find someone I can share this with, that's all ~ :ghosthorns:

REBORN
69*27 --- 69*18 --- 18*80 --- 80*18 --- 3*29 --- 100*51 --- 69*26 --- B*26 --- 54*00

HAIKYUU
IwaOi --- BokuAka --- TsukiYama --- OiYama

ATTACK ON TITAN
Levi*Armin --- Levi*Eren --- Eren*Armin --- Levi*Mikasa

JIGOKURAKU (Hell's Paradise)
Gabimaru/Sagiri --- Yuzuriha/Sagiri --- Aza² --- Eizen/Shugen --- Gabimaru/Yui --- Lord Tensen//​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back