• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

A bunch of the other newcomers had already gathered for the kid’s tour. Given the circumstances, she shouldn’t have found their variety so disconcerting. They were all being peaceful at the moment, and even if the inky-phantasm hadn’t been acting so cheerfully, he wasn’t giving off Shadow vibes. To be sure, she had plenty of reasons to be apprehensive about the situation in general, but the nature of her company wasn’t one of them. But she hadn’t been watching the boy’s movements closely enough.

Yuzuki flinched and stumbled back, blocking her face with her arms, eyes clenched shut. When no further swings came, she cracked her eyes open to see him looking over her, and only just caught his panicked voice.

“Sorry! It’s okay! I’m fine, I’m fine!” Her voice shook as much as the rest of her was, but she managed to lower her arms to wrap them around herself.

“You don’t need to worry about me,” she avoided Wray’s eyes and shrunk back from his voice.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

johndoe.png

John Doe & Alex

The Robloxian is much faster than he looks. He throws another cluster of explosive code, this one aimed at the inside of the wurm's mouth as it lunges and then leaps out of the way. He lands right next to Khara, his eyes focused on the wurm in case his attack wasn't enough or missed.

alex neutral.png

Alex, on the other hand, keeps watching from the sidelines. The Pikachu momentarily contemplates running, but discards that idea right after as the realization that he has no idea where he is and where to go dawns on him. He'd have to stick with these new people to survive, even if he can't trust them...

--
CapRock CapRock Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher

lucario neutral.png

Lucario

The Aura Pokemon finally comes to a tree branch overlooking the Tropic Strip group. He kneels down and opens his eyes to look at what alerted their Auras, for he couldn't sense what troubled them until now. He sees them. Horrifying creatures, they are; nightmares caused by Darkrai brought to life. Lucario grimaces before leaping down into clearing, floating balls of cackling blue energy appearing in both his paws, and he lands feet first, throwing the Aura Spheres at two of the remaining Imps. If they make contact, they'd explode, just like John Doe's code!

--
CapRock CapRock Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching

Giffany stared straight at Lloyd as he approached, a quizzical expression stuck on her still-damp face. In just fifteen minutes or so, she'd made one, two...five new friends! "Wow, a lot of people have run away from home!" She concluded, half confused, and half comforted. "Oh, we were just about to take on this Imp task...Well, they were, I don't think I'll go. I'll just wait for you guys." Then again, she couldn't exactly guarantee that she would find her way back to this spot...
Topless Topless RedLight RedLight CapRock CapRock thefinalgirl thefinalgirl DapperDogman DapperDogman
Those moments when the person hesitated to take the chocolate always made Caramel a little tense inside. All of now, she took Ruby's expression into consideration, wondering if she just wanted to slap her away. Did she come from a world where chocolate was poisoned? That's what Ruby's hesitation showed her. Fortunately, Ruby accepted the gift.

"There you go." Caramel purred, popping her own piece into her mouth. "Don't chew it too quickly! You want that smooth, silky caramel..."

marc122 marc122

"A Saiyan? Ooooh." Entrapta continued to circle the so-called Saiyan. "Who's your princess? Do you even have one? Have you heard of Brightmoon?" She continued to yap like an excited child before a magician, determined to learn his tricks.

darkred darkred

Due to the imps' slender bodies, Geraldine was having no trouble cutting through them. "This is the kind of beast I'd slay if I wanted a break!" Mao Mao roared proudly. As his latest carcass swung to the ground, he shouted to the others. "Name's Mao Mao. I flew my Areo-Cycle in here, don't really know how to get out." He flicked his blade towards his idle vehicle. It seemed that new faces came in every time he turned around. Now there was some very malformed animal who was shouting about a lost sister, and a blue, fox-like being. The former had the more startling shout, but the latter had the more startling attack.

"Jeesh, look at you go!" Mao Mao was nearly burned by an Aura Sphere, sending him sliding to the ground. "But nobody beats Geraldine!" He laughed, springing back into action.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Nanome fired small, but sharp bulletd at either Wurm, alternating in an eye-blink. Already, it was apparent that she was in a dangerous world; Here she was with her pathetic blaster, and everyone else could use friggin' magic.
@Equator Group

Samus watched from afar as her poor, battered ship was lifted into the air, exposing the full extent of the damage. It was barely a full craft anymore. She reached out to it, silently offering her help, but the warriors had tunnel vision for their task. "I'll be surprised if it flies again..." She mused somberly."I believe that the killing bit was in the wing tank..."

CapRock CapRock SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
[/SPOILER]

• [class=persebanner1] width:800px; height:300px; margin:auto; background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673838740854145024/Perse_Banner_5.png); background-size:cover; background-postion:center; border-color: black; border-style:ridge groove hidden groove; border-width:3px; cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=persebreaker] width:800px; height:5px; margin:auto; background:black; cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=persebanner2] width:800px; height:90px; margin:auto; background-image: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8), rgba(255, 18, 176, 0.8), rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8)); border-color:black; border-style:hidden groove hidden groove; border-width:3px; padding-top:15px; cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=persebody] width:800px; max-height:100%; margin:auto; overflow:auto; background-image: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8), rgba(255, 18, 176, 0.8), rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8)); border-color:black; border-style:hidden groove hidden groove; border-width: 3px; cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=persebb] widith:800px; max-height:100%; margin:auto; overflow:auto; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-image:url(https://i.gifer.com/origin/10/103c30d1f212356e3b4601589fd58e2a_w200.gif); cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=perseab] width:785px; max-height:100%; overflow:auto; background-image: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8), rgba(255, 18, 176, 0.8), rgba(121, 0, 80, 0.8)); cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class] [class=perseabb] widith:785px; max-height:100%; overflow:auto; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-image:url(https://i.gifer.com/origin/10/103c30d1f212356e3b4601589fd58e2a_w200.gif); cursor:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608132068685381634/673842235401306112/Webp.net-resizeimage_1.gif), auto; [/class]
    [div class=persebanner1][/div][div class=persebreaker][/div][div class=persebanner2]
    5378022.png
    [/div][div class=persebreaker][/div][div class=persebody][div class=persebb]
    Persephone_Pictures.png

As the others joined her in the room, Persephone wasn’t quite sure how to respond. They were odd, to say the least, and didn’t look like any mortals she’d seen before. They were young, that much she could tell. And then there was the strange camera like creature. She’d never seen a sentient robot before, but it appeared that this was exactly that. Before the teenaged goddess could get a word in edgewise, a few of the growing group ran out of the building and straight up to the weapon holding mortals. Watching, wide eyed, as they were confronted with the natives of this world, Persephone’s breath hitched. She knew that mortals had the ability to be dangerous to one another when they wanted to be and she wasn’t sure how the natives of this world were going to react. She released her breath when the brunette boy appeared and took control of the situation.

Well, that was that at least. So, the goddess took the time to check on the others that and appeared like she had. A few just seemed like humans, others less so. Honestly, she wasn’t quite sure what to do. That was when someone, or something, caught her eye. “Are you alright?” Persephone asked, watching Gargan put out the small fire that he’d started. It was clear that she was nervous, not only of him but of the situation in general. Her pink eyes trailed to small fire and then back up, before flicking over to the group of natives that the few others had gotten the attention of. “Are you trying to sneak away? You might want to go now, then.”
    [/div][/div]​
    [div class=persebreaker][/div]
    no slide
    Kore Persephone Goddess of Spring
    [div class=perseab][div class=perseabb]
    Font: Cormorant Garamond Color: White
    Mood: Worried but calm Condition: Healthy, headache
    Location: Neon Haven (Temperate Strip) Inventory: Cracked cellphone
    [/div][/div]
    [/div]

Polaria - Group 1

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(Status update: Free roam! If you decide to stick around, there's a plot hook coming up soon.)

Polaria - Group 2

Veradana Veradana

As the man led the newcomer further into the tunnel, the chilling air form the hub was gradually but surely washed away by a warm, humid new atmosphere; the white lights gave way to warmer yellow-tinted lamps and the very walls seemed a bit larger. All the while, he would stay indifferent to the one he was guiding, only letting out the occasional grumble about "dem pilots crashing into the base" or such.
Not long after, they reached the hot springs themselves. It felt completely alien to the rest of the place, with smooth, shiny rocks making up the walls, wooden planks for the floor and a wide space to walk around. To the left, there was a bar counter with a sharply dressed brown-haired young man standing in front of a wall of drinks. To the right, the hit springs itself, a steamy fog shimmering above the water and a couple of screens for changing surrounding it. There were towels, robes and swimsuits scattered around the place as well as as large sign by the water that read "NO NUDITY ALLOWED! PLEASE DON'T INSIST".
The white-haired man's destination laid not to the left nor to the right, however, but at the wall on the other side of the entrance, wherein a tall metal awaited. He produced some keys to open it, revealing an assortment of clothes that ranged from the tiny and daring to the hot and comfy, as well as anything in between. They clearly weren't brand new, but most of them were far from battered either.
"'Ere you go. I take trades if you don't got money. Jewelry, tools, weapons, anything. If I spot something good I'll even pay you for it." He leaned on at the cupboard and stared down at Takemi. "But I don't do that free meal shit that Hazor does, so don't ask for it."

Tropic Strip

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva marc122 marc122

One by one, the imps fell to the relentless assault of this newly formed group, their threat level grossly underwhelmed by those of Neon Haven's newest visitors. Even as one final creature evaded the aura sphere, though, it was still skipping around and eager to get revenge at their fallen comrades. It set its sights on the blue creature and prepared to lurch at him.
At that point, however, a loud sound of steel tearing through air dominated the jungle. The cause of the sound appeared arrived suddenly, a red and white blur that rattled the vegetation as it zoomed past it. The claymore sword scored a direct hit on the Imp, tearing it apart in an instant and burying its tip on the soft ground behind. Dirt and grass were hurled into the air from the impact, but quickly settled down around the landing zone.
Moments later, a redhead woman clad in armor of the same color made way into the clearing, grabbed the sword and returned it to its hilt. Behind her, a large floating vehicle with rocket thrusters appeared from within the vegetation carrrying several armored, armed men. Despite all the strange presences abound, they seemed calm and relaxed, filled with friendly wonder at the sight. The leader gave a good look at the group and spoke up:
1583294446547.png

"Well, this is quite the gang we've got here! No wonder the Imps got cleared out so fast." She stared at them for a moment as one hand went around her hip; a closer inspection revealed her clothes had dirt and burns on it, the product of a long day of questing. "Are you lost? You aren't from around these parts, that's for sure. I'm Cass1e, and these are my men, the Chaser Army; Pleased to meet you." Cass1e added with a nod, then proceeded: "If it helps anything, we're at the world's north tropic strip right now. Laureia is..." The woman rubbed her chin for a bit, then pointed to the south-west direction. "About a mile that way, you can head there if you want, it's safe from monster attacks. Or, if you don't feel like walking, we can always fit you in our shuttle and give you a ride back to Genesis Labs. What do you say?"

Equator Strip

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow RedLight RedLight

As the wurm attempted yet again to attack, its attempts were flustered yet again by the Robloxian's code attack; it landed on the sand and then lit up from the inside, the incandescent glow of iron coursing through its body to its tail while small blazes erupted from gaps in its scales. For a moment, the wurm seemed stuck, its mouth buried within a mew meters of sand and its body perching up and dangling in the air. But then, a strange movement was set afoot; the wurm began to spin its entire body around its axis, each section at an alternating direction at blinding speeds; as it did, a part of the red hot scales broke free from its body and shot away, raining metal and fire upon everyone in the region. Worse even, the creature seemed intent on keeping its action, and would keep doing so until it ran out of scales or got stopped.

Torikago

P PopcornPie Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl RedLight RedLight DapperDogman DapperDogman

The screen made a "blip" sound when pressed and the request turned green. "Please take this ticket", showed up in the machine as it let out a paper from a slow on its under side. "Once you're finsihed insert it on the quest completion slot and the hirer will come shortly to pay for the service. Maximum time span is 24 hours."

• Before Rex could even ask his question, the robot receptionist started screaming at him. No words, just yelling at the top of its speakers. The Captain recoiled back a few feet, drawing his weapon, nearly aiming at it. It was quickly evident he wasn't trying to murderize the clone, allowing him to relax. Bertram apologized for Bennie, saying he's deteriorated over time. "Right. As long as it doesn't do more than scream." He knows firsthand what droids can do if told to, or if they want to. Both good and bad. With that in mind, this Bennie does not bode well for Rex. Let's hope the Seppies don't have their hands on this.

Rex approached the counter again, giving a sideways glance to Bennie under his helmet. This time, he spoke to Bertram. Believe it or not, he wasn't keen on getting screamed at again. "Well, since he's out of commission, maybe you could tell me. As I was saying, I've never heard of Colonium. Is it planet? System in the Outer Rim? Doesn't look like it belongs to either side of the war." The way he got here helps to rule out both the Separatists and the Republic, but that doesn't explain this place's purpose. Judging by the wanted posters, this might be owned by some cartel. Maybe even Hutt, since Rex has no idea where he is. And did it bring him here, or was it just a coincidence he ended up here? So many questions, so many possibilities. He worries he might not get those answers, that he'll never get back. But those worries aren't important, those he must press to the back of his mind like he always does. Just like he always does.

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Assault Unit 1787, nickname Smokestack
Actions: Entering Combat
Actions: Studying the Situation
1583303198394.png
1583303172876.png
"...huh."
Max's eyes rose up in surprise. The wolf was friendly.
Finally, for once in his life, the fauna wasn't trying to rip him from bone to bone. That was a nice change. Max had seen his fair share of some poor fool getting lost in the forest, and those cases were pure hell to deal with.
So, yeah, a wolf that wasn't going to rip him to shreds? That was a nice change of fortunes. Max took note of the wooden knife in the wolf's side, and winced. Max did not like seeing things in pain.
"Oh boy, here I go. Max, the wolf whisperer, coming right up on a TV show near you..."
"Hey. Uh, come here. You've got a knife in your side-"

Then the wurm began raining hot death on everyone. Max was fortunately in cover, but a grimace flitted over the detective's face before resuming its usual coolness.
"Scratch that, get over here now, we got red hot death everywhere."
"As for our wormy friend..."

Max pulled out his Psi-Amp. Bullets, nope, won't do much. But a good Null Lance... well, that would do much more.
Anyone in vision of Max would see the commander charging up what appeared to be a beam of psionic energy as he turned in the worm's direction, purple energy flowing out of his eyes, and a confident smirk on his face. It was go time.
( Nightwisher Nightwisher CapRock CapRock )

"I can handle walking."
Smokestack sounded noticeably sour on the topic. Smokestack did not like humans. It was a rather long story.
And the big robot did not trust this woman. A shuttle? Bah, too easy to be sent into some death trap. The word lab was enough to concern the pyromaniac.
On the other hand, the first option the woman mentioned was particularly appealing. Finally, Admiral Beacon would have his intel-if he could get somewhere without a fight going on. And in the open, Smokestack stood a good chance of victory if it was an ambush.
"Call me Smokestack. No more, no less. I will take the former option here-that way I can finally figure out what the hell this place is."
Smokestack turned around, ready to head out. The machine was eager to get out of here. And now, before more of these damn imps showed up.
Smokestack took a step or two, before freezing.
"On second thought, would you mind explaining what these creatures are? And what the hell is the Chaser army?"
(Smokestack is open for interaction.)​

Last edited:

• Ed, Edd, and Eddy - Neon Haven - Temperate Strip

5cae391279415d197c95bb50.png

The trio of Eds would have been stopped dead in their tracks by the small robot, even the tallest of the bunch, Ed. They turned around to face the miniature camera on legs, and Eddy would have been the first of them to reply.

"The heck is this thing on about, Double D? Why do we need to sneak past potential cash cows?" The self-proclaimed leader asked, clearly forgetting about the whole concept that they were, indeed, all brandishing pretty dangerous looking weapons.

"Eddy, need I remind you that those men are armed with weapons, most of which are the likes we have never dealt with or seen in our relatively mundane and uneventful lives!?" Double D shouted as he tightly gripped his sock-like hat, pulling it over the sides of his face in a fit of nervous sweats and shivers.

"Oh.... right." Eddy said after a long pause, before turning back to face Hypercam, reaching forward to flick it in the lens with his fingers. "Well how's this thing supposed to help us with those guys?" He asked, unsure of the small robot's usefulness in them not dying.

"Well, Eddy, I for one believe that our mechanical friend here will be nothing but help!" Double D retorted with a cocky smile. Though, it didn't really matter, mainly because Ed hadn't even noticed the poor robot trying to help them, instead continuing on towards the armed men with his cheese in hand. It was then that the men hopped out of their jeep and aimed their weapons at the three Eds, which caused Edd and Eddy to raise their hands up into the air without much hesitance, while Ed stood there and continued holding his friendship cheese with a smile. However, before they were filled with holes that would no doubt be similar to Ed's cheese wheel, a brown haired boy seemed to appear out of seemingly nowhere. Double D let forward a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat off his brow as he approached. "Thank goodness! I feared for a moment that we would all have been--"

"Name's Eddy! Pleased to meet ya!" Eddy shouted as he ran right on past Double D and Ed, grabbing the man's hand firmly and shaking it, while his other hand clasped around the already shaking hand. "Those two clowns behind me are my partners, Double D and Ed!" He said, before looking back behind him at the aforementioned floating girl from the building in which they had come from. He paused for a moment, pursing his lips in thought. After a mere few seconds, that almost crazed smile of his returned as he nodded his head frantically. "Why yes, she is! She's a real freak, ain't she?" He asked, before extending his palm outward. "And, for the low, low price of twenty-five cents, you can see her up close!"

"Eddy, please! Now is certainly not the time to push your lousy cons on people!" Double D would shout as he stepped forward and past Eddy.

"Hey, what gives, Poindexter!? You're crampin' my style! I'm trying to run a business here!"

"The only thing being 'cramped' around here is this man's hospitality, due to your incessant pestering! Not to mention your complete and utter lack of manners! For shame, Eddy!" Double D exclaimed, disappointed, which prompted Eddy to merely cross his arms and mutter a few choice words under his breath, which Double D would promptly ignore. "I apologize on behalf of my friend, Sir. I'm afraid that we do not know the floating girl, despite what this con artist will lead you to believe. You said that you were from a... Republic of sorts, correct?" Double D inquired while Eddy pouted in the corner, and Ed took bites out of his cheese wheel, leaving piles of cheese crumbs underneath him.

CapRock CapRock CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred P PopcornPie marc122 marc122

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow CapRock CapRock @TropicGang

Christian Brutal Sniper
Christian Brutal Sniper.PNG
Woohoo! That was something. I haven't been to a place where the people looked this different. I've mostly seen people with the same faces and bodies. One of the most notorious monsters in my universe was just a default Soldier, nothing to make him look distinct when it comes to looks. So this is definitely new and something that I needed in my life because it's pretty boring to see the same people with slightly different personalities. I sheathed my weapons when the job was over and dusted off my hands. I realized that there was blood on my blade-holders after that fiasco. I used the blue fox's fur (Lucario) to wipe the gore off my hands. What is he gonna do to me? Make yipping noises??

And when I saw her, it was love at first sight. Not the red-head but her blade. I wasn't paying attention to whatever she was saying as I stared in awe at her claymore. Slowly approaching with my grubby hands reaching for the blade. I crouched to get a closer look at it before looking up at Cassie, I think her name was. Like I said: I wasn't paying attention to her words but I gotta ask her one question.

"Mind if I touch that beauty?" I asked, gesturing towards the two-edged broadsword.​

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
"Bold Text"=Action Dialogue
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice
>A slip of paper pops out from under the board. You take the paper and then you're told to slide the paper back into the board after completing the quest. You have 24 hours to finish it.

>
"Alright, shall we get going? And Giffany, you will meet a LOT more friends once we arrive at the dormitory. Now let's go."

>You and the others went out of the plaza and head to the dormitory.

>Torikago Dormitory

>
"This is it. This is where we will all be staying for the mean time. Shall we go inside? The tenants here are all eager to meet you."

>You go inside the dormitory and got greeted by the looks of the tenants, all of them in the same age and grade as you.

>
"Ah! Dorothea-san, we have been waiting for you as you've instructed. Say, who are those people behind you? Is one of them the person we should be assisting with?"

>"Well first of all, greetings. I thank you for heeding my words of instruction. And second, yes, among these people behind me is the one that you will be assisting with. The rest will be either companions or occupants much like all of you. Worry not about the expenses though."

>"So which one of them is it? They are all a colorful bunch if you ask me."

>"True, and they're all a bunch of nobodies. I don't know if we can give our help to these low class peasants."

>"Shut your pipe hole, Mistress. I don't care much about their class. The one thing that I'm certain about is how well they can defend themselves."

>"Alright, settle down. There is no need to bicker around here. As for that question, the person who you will be aiding with is this young man wearing a very colorful mask. His name is Shujinko Kanou."

>"Shujinko Kanou? Hey, you think you're hot shit huh? Having a name that literally means "main character"? You some sort of a Chad or what?"

>"Sis, don't antagonize him like that. The guy just got here, like the rest of us."

>"I don't mind the name to be completely honest. I find it pretty fitting for him, so I don't see anything to criticize about."

>"And it's cute sounding too. Maybe we should call him "Shujinkun", is that alright?"

>"Oh screw off, will ya?"

>"...I think I don't want to be in this discussion."

>"Ahem! Well, anyway, to the rest of you people here, would you care to introduce yourselves?"

Bertrams head would shift to Rex slowly, his eyes widening in interest
"Yes sir, Colonium is one of the many planets in the Auddctus System...as for the war, we have some....strong opinions, but I know we're not talking of the same war." Bertram said before pointing a questioning finger at Rex
"I like you...you seem very interesting...tell me more about this war you speak of."
jigglesworth jigglesworth

"Name's Mao Mao." He repeated for Cass1e. "Sorry if you wanted to take out some of these for yourself." He kicked an Imp body before striding to his Aero-cycle. "But, yeah, my arms could use a rest..." Geraldine was glowing hot, and he had to wave her in the air before he could safely sheathe her. "Don't worry about me, Cass1e! I'll follow your shuttle." He proudly revved his bike, wondering if anyone was gonna ride with him.

He quickly picked up on Christian's question, however, and pulled Geraldine out again, rolling towards him. "Hey! I'm watching you!" He barked. "I'm not gonna sit here and let you touch her if she doesn't want to."

CapRock CapRock Chungchangching Chungchangching @TropicGang
"A LOT more friends!?" Giffany's eyes turned into collages of stars, smilies, and rainbows. "Oh, boy! Where are they?!"

She outpaced the others into the dormitory, waving her arm high. "Hello! My name is Giffany!" She waited happily for her appraisal, responding quickly to the comments. "Oh, yeah, I'm colorful! I'm told I have impressive graphics for 1996! Wait...nobodies?" Her voice softened. "I guess I am rather obscure...but I can make a name for myself! You just wait!" As she clenched her fists in determination, bright blue sparks emitted from her body, falling to the floor like snow.
Topless Topless @DormitoryGang
"Gaaah!" Nanome's jumpsuit provided little protection against the heated scales, and she wad sent down to the ground. "I'm completely useless on the field! Again!" She groaned, as she crawled to her ship. Fighting against the pain, she closed the canopy, then attempted to start her engine.

Clunkclunkclunkclunkclunkclunk...

"Come on, we can do it!" Nanome whimpered.

Cough-clunkclunk-cough...cough...

"I promise I'll look at it later! I need you right now!"

Cough...sputter.

It rained blazing scales all around her. She could see them affect the metal of her ship. There was a glowing orange ring around each one. "Okay, I'm sorry about this...But we don't have time to argue!" Nanome swung her foot into the bottom of her dashboard while simultaneously turning the ignition.

Clunkclunkclunk, cough, cough, rrrrrrrmmmmmm...

She did it! The ship heaved itself into the air, allowing her to fire at the wurm's head.

Samus's brow furrowed. "So, were you there, or not? Didn't you see any copies of us, with red eyes?" Maybe Banjo had been evacuating people? But then he would still have known about Galeem and Dharkon, wouldn't he? Again, this was not adding up. Maybe they just had to talk it over, maybe Banjo and/or Kazooie gained amnesia. Thus, if they wanted refreshments, then so did she. "Hot chocolate would be wonderful."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing CapRock CapRock
"Freak!?" Entrapta pouted. "I'm not a freak! And I'm worth much more than 25 cents." She briefly folded her arms, but when a new thought entered her head, the sour mood faded. "In fact...you are quite abnormal to me. Your skin is very oddly colored. Especially yours." She circled Ed. "Is this pigment natural where you're from? Is it a disease? Can I have a sample?" Her ponytails began to frisk him for a decent-sized flake of dead skin.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

9-9-8-2018.png

Gretel
  • One by one, the imps fell to the relentless assault of this newly formed group, their threat level grossly underwhelmed by those of Neon Haven's newest visitors. Even as one final creature evaded the aura sphere, though, it was still skipping around and eager to get revenge at their fallen comrades. It set its sights on the blue creature and prepared to lurch at him.
    At that point, however, a loud sound of steel tearing through air dominated the jungle. The cause of the sound appeared arrived suddenly, a red and white blur that rattled the vegetation as it zoomed past it. The claymore sword scored a direct hit on the Imp, tearing it apart in an instant and burying its tip on the soft ground behind. Dirt and grass were hurled into the air from the impact, but quickly settled down around the landing zone.
    Moments later, a redhead woman clad in armor of the same color made way into the clearing, grabbed the sword and returned it to its hilt. Behind her, a large floating vehicle with rocket thrusters appeared from within the vegetation carrrying several armored, armed men. Despite all the strange presences abound, they seemed calm and relaxed, filled with friendly wonder at the sight. The leader gave a good look at the group and spoke up:
    1583294446547.png

"Well, this is quite the gang we've got here! No wonder the Imps got cleared out so fast." She stared at them for a moment as one hand went around her hip; a closer inspection revealed her clothes had dirt and burns on it, the product of a long day of questing. "Are you lost? You aren't from around these parts, that's for sure. I'm Cass1e, and these are my men, the Chaser Army; Pleased to meet you." Cass1e added with a nod, then proceeded: "If it helps anything, we're at the world's north tropic strip right now. Laureia is..." The woman rubbed her chin for a bit, then pointed to the south-west direction. "About a mile that way, you can head there if you want, it's safe from monster attacks. Or, if you don't feel like walking, we can always fit you in our shuttle and give you a ride back to Genesis Labs. What do you say?"
    Gretel stopped and listened to she who had just arrived to - you know, several dead imps? Gretel chuckled as she heard this woman introduce herself, and then she just stopped at the mention of a lab of some kind? Great! Somewhere to probably hide in and test to her heart's content! "Walking in a place you don't know sounds very dangerous." She said simply in response to what they were all collectively told. "A shuttle out of here is probably the safest choice, lest we not get mauled to pieces via ambush." She added in a similar tone, keeping her scythe to her side, yet still on hand. According to what this woman said, her name is 'Cass1e', and seems to be pointing to the south west... Gretel is wondering - what 'is' over there? She remained with a pondering and otherwise idle expression, eager to find out.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • "Oh, I don't know how I had missed that, perhaps we should go check it out. Oh, and I am Evelyn, Evelyn Lucina the fourth of the golden branch, protector of the shield of heroes" and with that, she carefully picked up tani and placed her onto her shoulder, then walking over to the ship and looking over the whole scene "Well then this has caused quite a fuss, is everyone alright over here?"
    Tani listened to her - Evelyn, that was it! Alright! And as Evelyn introduced herself, Tani was quickly picked up - albeit carefully, and soon found herself on the girl's shoulder. Tani stopped and stared at the world - now this view is a treat! She dared not say anything for a while, until her mouthful of an introduction was over, Tani would follow suit. "Nice to meet ya, Evelyn! Former adventurer Tani Sako, at your service, miss!" She gave a little salute as she had introduced herself on top of the girl's shoulder, to said girl. And then, they arrived at the scene... The crash site. Tani just looked on in worry and wordlessly, though the scene did seem to be settling down and whatever... At least that's good!

maxresdefault.jpg

The Snatcher
  • Unprepared to have basically a ghost come to his encounter, the inventor-wannabe had reacted to the voice coming across the gate, turning towards it and getting a huuuuge startle once he had seen the purple-hued spectrum:

"Ah!", the boy had let out with a tiny jump, faint sparkles of electricity coming to life and dying out in such a short moment. Now worried, Wray had looked around to assess whether someone else had caught that, taking a deep breath to calm his poor beating heart down.

Luckily for our spooked tour guide, he hadn't been the only one to be terrified of the ghost-like creature. Just as The Snatcher had approached the front gate, similarly uncomfortable adults muttered excuses to themselves, some pulling their complaining kids away with them. Little by little, the once packed crowd in the front had dispersed rather quickly, adults going back to work, the children declaring they were bored and wanted to go play, until eventually, only Wray and the underpaid gate guard were left. The last one terrified, refusing to maintain eye contact with the misty creature.
    Oh well, at least that had worked out for them?

"Mister ghost, can you please not scare me that way?", Wray had whispered back at the creature, hands to his waist and a playful, pouty tone, "I've gotten better at this thing! Just... not that much...", he had continued with a slightly disheartened tone, before picking it all back up, "You mean about the tour? I just thought that 'Hey, no one will know anything when they arrive, I should go help them get situated!' and thus here I am~! And I suppose I do have too much free time..."
    "Whoops!" The Snatcher responded simply, shrugging it off like it was nothing, as if he was sorry, but it seems he's actually just playing it off. "I didn't even mean to scare everyone 'else' away, never mind scare 'you'! People these days..." He groaned and shook his head. "A tour, you speak of...? I see, that makes sense..." He thought aloud. "Whoops indeed... Perhaps I made the wrong decision entirely for a change..." He continued to dumb himself down and yet listened to the child. "That is an understandable motive. I 'suppose' I can make myself scarce... If needs be. After all, a giant ghost like myself isn't really a welcome, is it? That's a 'get out of here'!" He joked simply, letting out that laugh of his as he quietened down to passive and understanding - what a scene this will be soon!

• "Auddctus system? Guess I need to look closer at my star maps." Bertram went on to comment on the war, apparently having strong opinions one way or the other. Expecting some pro-Separatist spiel, he was intrigued to hear that they were talking about different wars. This Colonium must have it's own war going on, probably a civil war if he's got such strong opinions. For now, Rex is just hoping he doesn't get dragged into said war.

"I'm flattered," he said to Bertram's complement, putting his hand to his heart. The robot then asked about the war Rex speaks of, and he was taken aback for a second. "You don't know?" he took off his helmet. "I thought everyone knew about the Clone Wars by now." It was true, even the most remote planet's the Republic has found themselves visiting knew about the war. How come Colonium was different? They certainly seem civilized, what with complex robots and their own war going on. "But, to sate your curiosity. The uh, Confederacy of Independent Systems, they call themselves. Most people just refer to them as the Separatists though. They broke off from the Galactic Republic, going to war over taxes, claims of corruption, those sorts of things. The Separatists activated a massive droid army, so the Republic used us clones," he pointed to himself, "to fight back with the Jedi. Been going on for a few years now." He paused. "Not pleasant business, not by any means." Now, he's just hoping they got Echo out alright.

"What about yours? Does Colonium have it's own war going on?"

No matter where you all were, something would appear nearby, it was a black little stall on wheels, and it appeared to be pulled by...penguins?
The stall had a countertop that provided view inside the grand stand, and close inspection would reveal a little tiny man would be standing behind the counter, straightening up his tie and top hat...it was Benedict.
The cart had gold trim, gold wheels, and had a big golden sign on top of it that read "Benedicts Snack Emporium"
Benedict would pull out his megaphone before yelling into it.
"AH! I SENSE....THIRST! INDEED COME COME! I AM NOW OPEN! AH AH AH NO CHECKS ALLOWED! INDEED! THE CINNAMON BUNS WILL BE FINISHED IN 15 MINUTES!"
(Colonium peeps this doesn't happen to your chars)
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Chungchangching Chungchangching
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
SheepKing SheepKing
Veradana Veradana
P PopcornPie
CapRock CapRock
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Topless Topless
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
BoltBeam BoltBeam
QizPizza QizPizza
marc122 marc122
darkred darkred
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Anyone Anyone else I missed

Sarika Drora

Interacting with: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sarika.jpg

By the time the Imps had all been finished, Sarika had been left pale and sweating, but unscathed. She listened to the woman's explanation carefully and, although she was far from understanding where she truly was, it at least offered a bit of solace to her heart that there were other humans inhabiting this world, not just monsters. The young lady was patiently waiting for the others to express their opinions when a peculiar stall showed up, offering snacks and sweets. An idea clicked in Sarika's head, so she walked up to him and said:
"Good morning, kind gentleman. Do you happen to take gold coins, by any chance?" She risked, lifting up a tiny bag of coins from her home world.

Temperate Strip

Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie Jezza Jezza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

As the Edds took Richard's hand and followed up with their trademark antics, the young man displayed no hurry in answering them; Instead, he glanced occasionally above and behind, analyzing, picking up on all the other presences around the region. His eyes stayed the most at the Flying Saiyan, which was confidently boasting his own origins and strengths, and at the strange figure far away that seemed to be creating and putting out fires. It sure was a lot to report for a day... Assuming none of those turned out hostile. Finally, he looked at the Edds again and opened up a smirk.
"You sure are a lively gang. But if you're looking for money, I'm afraid this isn't the place for you - only Mike from the Chirping Finch handles cash, and even then he's not that fond of it." Then, Richard leaned back a bit and raised his tone, allowing those in the vicinity to hear him better. "Yes, Double D, we from the republic are people who got stranded here just like you, and are now trying to survive until the we figure out a way back home. If you'd like, we can take you back to our base, Home Bunker, get you acclimated to this world we call Neon Haven. Otherwise, the ruins here aren't that dangerous unless lady luck's out to get you. If you head a few kilometers to the west, up on that big, glowing tower, you can arrive on Newerth. But be warned, those snobby wizards don't just take anyone in with a warm hug. We ran by an abandoned jeep just two blocks in that direction..." He said, pointing out at the opposite way their group was heading. "If you can get it running, it'll take you there, so it's really up to you."
Finally, Richard glanced at the odd stall that showed up selling goods at the wayside. Some of the soldiers stared at him wantingly, so he gave them a nod and they hurried in to check on the goods; sadly, none of them had any credits to speak of, and they'd only get a snack if Benedict happened to accept bartering.

Torikago

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Shortly after emitting the first ticket, the Ntoice board emitted a second one, following Junko's input. It read "Bring this to the Broadcast tower, 5th floor. Speak to Itsugoi. We employ flexible work hours and pay on the session, so show up whenever!"

You all would enter an old, Victorian style space station and would notice the old....creepy texture. This place....it hasn’t been cleaned in ages.....there were several rooms and all were dimly lit. The wallpaper was ragged, the lamps outdated, and a somber phonograph echoed an eerie broken tune as you entered a giant main reception area.
You all would notice a big desk, with a wall of posters behind it, most of them wanted posters, and two robots stationed there.
“Hello, welcome to Colonium, how may we be of....assistance.” One of them whispered quietly...the way he asked sounded very suspicious...as if he wasn’t quite sure you all were safe to talk to as his glowing eyes narrowed.
“I assure you the only thing here is me....Bertram....and good deals.” He would say again quietly.
“What brings you all here?” He would ask....you didn’t have to talk to him however, there was the other clerk to talk to, The left hallway, and a door to your right.

Welcome to Colonium​
The familiar blonde woman blinked once or twice at her surroundings, having no idea how she got here.
Then the woman would pack herself down, finding her hand on the familiar handle of Mjonir and her Blaster Rifle. Okay good, she was equipped and armoured. She didn't have any of those things taken from here. Which meant that she hadn't been captured. What confused and intrigued here was the place she ended up in, what appeared to be a Victorian style space station, the woman's mouth was agape as she looked at the wanted posters. She turned to one of the robots only to find it deep in conversation with another individual. Huffing slightly, she turned to the other clerk and asked.

"Excuse me? Where exactly am I?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator Strip

As the mushroom soared towards the wurm's maw, that plastic creature threw another explosion at the thing, and unintentionally incinerated Khara's ace. She fumed quietly for a few moments before the damn thing started spinning. She ducked instinctively as one of them flew at her and nearly sliced her into two bloody halves.

"Holy shit!" the kitsune shouted, lifting an arm and creating a wall of sand. Within moments, it had been flash melted and frozen into a thick sheet of foggy quartz. Several heated scales embedded themselves into the wall moments later, and the wall hardly stood for more than a few seconds. By the time it had been diced into appetizing little squares, she had already rolled and sprinted to the very large, floating... warship? It was quite strange, she had never seen anything quite like it.

It was a little bit like one of those massive, pioneering airships, but she couldn't see any propellers or gas bags to hold it up... And there was no deck to speak of! The kitsune made one large leap and landed atop the floating structure, glancing about to see if there were perhaps any hatches to sneak into. "Hello? Anyone in there? Who's flying this thing?" she knocked on the roof of the ship in an attempt to get the pilot's attention, if there even was one.

P PopcornPie ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow RedLight RedLight CapRock CapRock )

As Sarika approached, Benedict would straighten his Monocle before crossing his hands together and laying them on the countertop.
Ah....Greetings customer!
She then asked if he accepted gold coins and held up a bag, Benedict pulled out his cane and attempted to swat the bag out of her hand.
Ah ah ah woman, you don’t have to pay a cent....just pick and choose what you most crave.
He would say before grandly gesturing to the wall behind him where the menu was.
Today’s delectable treats are pretzels, cinnamon buns, and Earl Grey tea....ah, my personal favorite.

CapRock CapRock

The two of them didn’t say anything as they walked down the tunnel. As the air gradually warmed, Takemi’s shivering eased, but the cold had been deep-set. She grit her teeth and kept massaging her arms and hands, and something nearing warmth began returning.

Once they arrived at their destination, Takemi looked around at the facilities, marking them as her next stops. She pushed the bikini-armour aside as she searched the closet, and when she dug out the most normal set of winter clothes she could find, she furrowed her brow; nothing seemed to have a price tag on it. It all seemed like it had been worn before, but that would only be troublesome for the boots, and maybe the toque, if her memories of childhood lice PSAs were accurate. There was no way she’d be able to afford everything, plus she’d need to think about food while she was here, and who knew how much they charged for that, not to mention a place to stay at night. Takemi winced; she might be trapped in this box for longer than she thought.

In the end, she put it all back except for what she figured would be most needed even if she had to stay inside: boots, track-pants, and a sweater. She brought her purchases up to the white-haired man and dug out her wallet, dumping out what cash she had into her hand, the total: ¥4’480.

“How much does this stuff cost anyway?” she asked, “I didn’t see a price listed on anything.”

CapRock CapRock

200px-Jak_and_Daxter_PSASBR.png

Jak and Daxter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jak drove a Hellcat ship. It was bluish and eco powered but it wasn't covered and by the time the eco warrior and ottsel dropped their ship toward the ground, it was already starting to get cold.

Daxter yelled out "Hey Jak! HOW did we end up in the Snowy area again? My paws are FREEZING! I mean I like cold as much as the next guy, but it's not better than the Wastelands!"

Unlike some of the the other ships, Jak's Hellcat had gotten less damage than usual.

The eco warrior grabbed Daxter placing himself on his shoulder as both of them braced for a long, cold walk to wheresoever.

Jak called out "HEY! ANYONE OUT THERE?"

Daxter grumbled "Why did I wear shorts anyway during this trip?"
CapRock CapRock

Attachments

• 1583285733544.png
    1583285733544.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Emperor Gargan
Temperate Strip, Neon Haven

Gargan had been listening to everybody's conversations, thanks to his super-hearing. He heard what Richard had said, but he figured that he wouldn't be able to do much since he seemed very threatening. He certainly wasn't going to that tower anytime soon, that would just be asking for trouble. He thought he'd wander the area until he found another suitable place to build his new ship. Gargan was caught off guard when he heard the voice of another woman. He whipped his head around to see Persephone, who was watching him intently. Gargan kept his eyes on her as he ground his shoe on the grass to put out the rest of the small fires. He seemed annoyed.

"Never been better..." He said in a quiet, raspy voice.

He glared at Persephone before she alerted him to the native humans here. He twisted his head back around, careful not to spill any more lava, and saw how they had become suspicious. He returned his attention towards Persephone and squinted. He was going to sneak away, but he was afraid of burning down the entire area. Though that would be cool, a lot of people would be mad. Ever since he crash-landed on Haydn, he burnt up a good bit of land with the lava he leaked. It was always hard to stop a fire from happening, so he usually tried to prevent it by walking on inflammable materials like rocks. But sometimes they melted, especially if he stayed in one place for too long. Speaking of which...

Gargan quickly moved off the vegetation he was standing around, showing many scorched patches of grass. Some parts were still smoking a bit. He migrated onto a pile of rubble, likely coming from the decrepit building he came from. When Gargan first got his fire abilities, he thought that he was more powerful and imposing than he was before, and was increasingly eager to return to Tempo for a rematch. But it's pretty obvious now that he isn't having much fun with the lava.

Emperor Gargan snuck around the humans while on the rubble and left the rest of the strangers in that room. He felt uncomfortable being around so many strangers at once, particularly strangers who could take advantage of his weakened state. The lava had weakened his armor skin, so he constantly kept his guard up for anyone who might stab his back. He coughed, releasing several droplets of lava and a cloud of black smoke. Afterward, he went on his way, seeing what this new world has for him.

CapRock CapRock (GM) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Persephone) marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie Jezza Jezza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (All characters mentioned, open for interaction)​

1583364202683.png

Bardock:

Place: North Temperate Strip

P PopcornPie
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The strange woman was still in his "space" so to speak. The woman had so much questions about him and his race.

"No.. The Saiyans didn't have a princess. King Vegeta and his son, Prince Vegeta were the royal family at the time."

Bertram’s eyes narrowed again as he examined Rex, he then looked at Roman before nodding.
Fascinating...our war is actually much like yours, maybe our universes aren’t so different after all....Colonium is fighting a war for freedom....a right that in some parts of this system is a luxury, I think you two could help if you’re interested....we require people who desire a life against oppression...and who have....bendable moral compasses.
Bertram stared towards Rex and Roman as a new girl entered the station
Welcome to Coloni-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Bennie screamed as soon as Odessa started speaking to him, his eyes flashing different colors once more.
Apologies for Bennies behavior Madam, he has....malfunctioned over the years, I’m sure you understand, can I help you?

marc122 marc122
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Nanome-Equator Strip
The engine continued to rumble and spew smoke, as though it could explode at any second. It groaned as it spun around the wurm, surrounding it with thick exhaust. "Focus, Nanome, focus, focus..." With a few breaths, she'd gotten into her zone. She'd show her commander! She DID take in her training!

Suddenly, there was a loud THUD on her roof, shattering her confidence. "I'm under attack!" She yelped, swerving left and right, trying to throw the passenger off. She ended up swerving away from the wurm. "Please, get off! We can dogfight later!"

Bang! Bang! Clunkclunk...BANG!

As if things couldn't get any worse, the engine backfired three more times, then stalled out, causing them to plummet. "Oh, gods damn me..." She cursed, as she kicked the sweet spot some more. As she kicked, all she produced was more backfire. Oh, fuck, she could be coming in too hot! "Come on, buddy, comeoncomeoncomeon..." Tugging at the controls with all her might, she managed to get the ship into a steep glide. "I know you can do it! Come on!" She begged her sputtering engine, banging on everything she could. Nothing worked. There was one more thing she could try, but she only had a very small window to successfully pull it off...

Regardless, the canopy opened, getting Nanome blasted with high winds. Her eyes watering, and her lips flapping, she leaned forward, letting the winds hold her in place as she undid her belt. Then, with the other hand simultaneously turning the ignition, she gave the hood a good, hard WHACK. The engine backfired some more, and belched smoke, but it found it in itself to keep running.

"Oh, thank Havubar..." Nanome almost let herself relax in her seat as the canopy closed, but she quickly remembered the wurm, and spun back towards it, firing off another round.

As she soared, she took notice of some kind of food cart being pulled by little bird things. "What are those? Reinforcements?"
@FerociousFiend @EquatorGroup
Samus-Polar Strip
"Eh?" In came some sort of snack emporium, which dampened the mood. "I...Those are penguins, right? Like King Dedede." Samus mused, staring at the food a little sadly. She probably wouldn't have access to her bank at home anytime soon, but she had certainly battled up her biggest appetite yet.
@PolarGroup
Giffany-Torikago
Any tears Giffany had left were gone when the penguins showed up. "Omigosh! Penguins! Cutiiiiesss!" She squealed. "And food?! Gosh, to think I could still be wandering in the woods right now! Anything with peaches in it? Oh, I have to get some money!" Now she was motivated to read the tasks board, wondering what she could do.
@DormitoryGroup
Entrapta and Caramel-Temperate Strip
"Oh, look! A food cart." Caramel smiled. "Perhaps you would like something to wash that caramel down with. Not that I would ever think of such a thing..." She giggled.

Meanwhile, thanks to Benedict and his food cart, Ed could possibly have a break from Entrapta. The princess swung back and forth between the two like a pendulum. She wanted that sample dearly...but, oh, suppose Benedict carried tiny foods!.

Skin sample.

Tiny foods.

Skin sample.

Tiny foods.

Skin sample.

Tiny foods...

"Oooooh..." She fretted, twiddling her fingers together.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 @TemperateGroup

Mao Mao-Tropical Strip
The only one not completely distracted by the appearance of the food cart was Mao Mao, who, while flicking his ear towards the salesman, kept his eyes firmly focused on Christian.

@TropicGroup Chungchangching Chungchangching

And Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch was mentioned across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back