• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Khara Daelynn ~ Equator Strip, Neon Haven

While the girl was staring down the giant possibly-mechanical worm, she distinctly felt several presences appear. She risked a look around, and saw a little furry yellow thing and a larger yellow plastic thing right next to the littler rodent. The plastic imitation of a humanoid thing raised one of its "hands" and fired some sort of explosion at the worm. So she wouldn't have to worry about those two attacking her just yet- they realized the worm was of utmost importance in the current moment. But it was hesitating for a fraction of a moment, so Khara stole further glances around.

She saw a wolf, stalking towards a man in odd blue chainmail-type armor. Or maybe they were solid plates. It was hard to tell, he was quite a ways away. The wolf seemed injured, however, white fur stained red with blood. As the kitsune was about to call the impromptu quintet settled, a giant slab of metal fell from the side, slamming into a sand dune and sliding across the surface before coming to a stop. So, at least one more. From wherever that thing came from. A sextet.

The kitsune chuckled. It was a terrible joke, but Khara seemed to have enjoyed it nonetheless. She ignored the other people all around her, and focused on the worm in front of her. As soon as she had taken the thing off-guard, she would be able to infect it and bring it totally under her control. It would then be a simple matter of hiding the damn thing from the others, who were undoubtedly about to kill it in self defense. It was understandable, but this was an opportunity she dreaded to miss.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sarika Drora

1583160992766.png

Interacting with: Tropic gang

It all happened too fast.
At one moment, she was enjoying Robert's company in the peace of the waiting room. At the very next, the same strange force that had brought her there now took her away, and forth came an alien, colorful land filled with wonder and horror in equal measure. She had barely managed to catch her first breath of new air there when a horrid pack of creatures appeared, looking dangerous and hostile; soon after, others joined and began attacking it as well. Just overall not the sort of situation the delicate young lady was good at handling. Her only solace was Robert, who somehow was still there beside her and seemed willing to protect her still. She muffled her own panciked scream with her palm and held on tight to his arm, closing her eyes to avoid looking at the bloodshed.

Equator
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The quartz spears landed on the wurm, achieving all sorts of results; some grazed off of the scales and slid off, some got stuck within its scales, and one made its way inside the creature's mouth. It writhed and screeched in pain for a moment before getting flung back from the explosive attack. Small pieces of metal were scattered over the sand, which shook slightly as the mob's body slammed into the ground.
As soon as the creature hit the ground, however, it already began to recover - some quartz crystals snapped in half as they were pressed against the clinging scales, others stuck through, turning some movements jagged and limited. The creature took aim at the strange blocky creature (JohnDoe) standing steadfast against it and took a lunge at it, teeth out and ready to mince.

Tropic

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching

(To Poptart, Lucario seems to be doing his own thing so I'll leave it up to you if you want to fight the Imps or not)

Tension was rising as the Imps kept approaching the group of arrivals, screetching loudly with malicious intent. There were 10 in total. Around them, small monkey-like creatures with wide eyes began to huddle around the commotion. They waved and shook their limbs, bouncing in place while yelling in perfectly understandable language:
oGRSsZjOPW6ONqbz3oIWKS2TX19U9lDr9g4EIjYJrYPuMVR8Rsz7c0HgOQdp-bpJRV7R_9Eh8KT0HB6gkVSI70cBp7MZAiFgVLjkYbwAcaxlYJ6bxVbqungdk0kJEs6Efh6JKvuO

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

When the first fighter (Sniper) performed their lunge, the winged monsters finally had it; leaping at just about every one of the newcomers - 2 at Robert, because of Sarika - And began clawing and sweeping at them furiously. The remaining ones stood in the back, skipping about aggressively and waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Temperate

Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie Jezza Jezza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(The following actions are interacting with the Edds and Entrapata. The others can see this happen and choose to join the interaction at will)

Once the new arrivals bled into the scene, the jeep drifted into a screeching halt. The men on it jumped out and pointed their weapons, some at the approaching Edds, others at the floating Entrapta up above. The standoff remained tense for a few seconds before a new presence arrived in the scene. For the Edds as well as anyone not paying close attention, it'd seem like the brown-haired boy had arrived out of nowhere.
5lFX5w2FVgqVYADNRq5mMdngKn8SE8_YCdEnjIvbIaTBmnsGb2V2s5ReUbWUNlZuwMlGvelUU13wvsZA3F7wbn9UP2MtiagEVNdKRjK5vSXFkQEQExdN3nCkM4jR6tEyzh2_KOD_

"Stand down." He said at the men, holding his hand up while he circled around the Edds. "I'll be damned if I'll get back to the Bunker to tell Rayner we shot a bunch of kids." The men followed his command immediately, albeit some were still staring at the odd sight up above with a hint of worry. The brown-haired boy glanced up, then back at the Edds. "This is a fun surprise, though. Richard Matthews, Neon Community Republic." He said, putting his hand forward for a shake. "Is that floating person a friend of yours? Tell her to come down, we won't shoot."

Polaris

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing BoltBeam BoltBeam

With the ship's crash, cold wind came howling in, filling the corners of the room with snow and causing quite the commotion within the enclosed quarters of the base. Hazor1010 was quick to react, signaling to some of the workers while picking up a fire extinguisher to neutralize the ship's fire and explosive threat. Thanks to a skilled caster in the region, rocks were summoned to temporarily cover the entrance gap, preventing at the very least the snow from flooding in completely. The boy in the scarf stood besides Isabelle, staring at the ship's entrance.
"You know them?" Hazor1010 asked Isabelle. He looked at the bonty hunter with a concerned expression, then began searching his pockets for something. He produced a small bandage and offered it over to the small canine lady. "In that case, give me a hand. Put this over any wound you see, it'll get patched in no time." He then turned out and yelled as loud as his sensitive throat allowed: "We've got an accident victim here! Gimme some muscle." He was moving out when his feet almost hit the small doll near the floor. How did he miss that? Hazor changed his balance to avoid stepping it, muttered a quick "sorry" and headed out to get help.

Healing bandages are actually the containment devices of a special hybrid bacteria that contains stem cells. When applied to a wound and activated, the bacteria will speed up the body’s natural regeneration process, closing up the wound significantly faster than usual. They cannot heal anything that the body wouldn’t naturally heal, though, and definitely won’t bring a dead person back. A single-use item but easily stocked, overusing it may cause fatigue. Produced and sold in Genesis labs.

Torikago

P PopcornPie Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

(The text bellow is a quick description of the city and interesting spots. Feel free to roam!)

Out in the capital of the E-mpire, life was a bustling as usual. People wandered the streets, minding their own business, some with suits and shirts, others still wearing their avatar's colorful and flashy clothing, and a few even carrying their weapons in broad daylight. In the refurbished buildings, television screens showed adverts from different companies and guilds.
Notable places include two tall and unique buildings standing near the edges of the town, one golden and shiny, the other silver and crowned by signal antenna; a large square building with chimneys is at the exact opposite direction. Near the middle, a big plaza with shops of all kinds and an interface sceen with the words "Twitch Plaza's notice board - Touch me!" flashing in its middle. The rest is mostly composed of buildings and the occasional hotel / rental apartment.

1583162315437.png
Robert Belonar
Seeing the imps launch towards him, hearing that someone dropped behind him he knew that if he tried to dodge them the other would be in danger of getting hit, so he quickly took his spear and would take 2 quick steps, moving at an inhumane speed as he quickly sliced both of the imps out of the air, cutting them in half and dealing with them quickly. now looking back he saw it was Sarika and would move over to look her over "Are you ok?" the question was asked as he looked out into the forest and noticed how there were other imps and other people that could be in danger as he was ready to spring into action as soon as he knew that the person he did know was ok
Interacting: CapRock CapRock
Mentions: P PopcornPie , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching
1583162898485.png
Evelyn Lucina the fourth
She was simply walking around in the forest area, decently away from the manor simply minding her own business when suddenly the rift appeared in front of her and started to suck her in! she quickly attempted to grab onto anything to keep herself from being sucked in but sadly her grip strength wasn't as great as she thought it was, and so she was pulled into the rift and dropped into the cold environment, landing not so elegantly on her butt. she quickly got up and brusher herself off, looking around and then at the entrance where the boy would tell her she was at some place called neon haven, which she had never heard of but she still followed and then he was telling her to sign some papers? how boring, she thought this would be a strange exciting adventure of some sort, but this stop to sign...paperwork was rather boring. yet she did sign it, pondering if the shield of heroes would count as a "NKO" weapon, simply shrugging and writing down "Shield of heroes: referred to as a lesser relic and has unknown magical properties" that's probably what they meant, right? although as she finished signing and was handed a pamphlet, she heard a cry for help and as she looked to the pamphlets, she picked it up and noticed a small doll-like girl there, and she was talking! "Oh dear, it seems that this world's items weren't really built for those that are...smaller. are you alright?" she asked the doll
Interacting: BoltBeam BoltBeam , CapRock CapRock
Mentions: Polar cap gang​

9-9-8-2018.png

Gretel
  • Tension was rising as the Imps kept approaching the group of arrivals, screetching loudly with malicious intent. There were 10 in total. Around them, small monkey-like creatures with wide eyes began to huddle around the commotion. They waved and shook their limbs, bouncing in place while yelling in perfectly understandable language:
    oGRSsZjOPW6ONqbz3oIWKS2TX19U9lDr9g4EIjYJrYPuMVR8Rsz7c0HgOQdp-bpJRV7R_9Eh8KT0HB6gkVSI70cBp7MZAiFgVLjkYbwAcaxlYJ6bxVbqungdk0kJEs6Efh6JKvuO

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

When the first fighter (Sniper) performed their lunge, the winged monsters finally had it; leaping at just about every one of the newcomers - 2 at Robert, because of Sarika - And began clawing and sweeping at them furiously. The remaining ones stood in the back, skipping about aggressively and waiting for an opportunity to strike.
    Gretel watched the imps begin to move as she would then focus one of them down - one further forward, and with two down at the hands of they with the spear, this would mean this would be the third. She chuckled as the imp would remain with it's horde - not wanting to risk itself, and for good reason. Unfortunately though, being 'safe' doesn't mean you're 100% not going to get attacked - within an instant, Gretel threw something towards the unfortunate imp she had targeted - and as whatever it was continued to slowly fly in the air towards said imp, Gretel appeared in its place, and slashed down on the imp with her scythe - enough to do a lot of damage, but not enough to finish it off. The imp screeched in pain as the metal-like scythe would tear into it, but yet leave it alive. Gretel laughed as she saw the writhing imp practically on its death bed. "Now that's pathetic... I thought I'd get a stronger reaction." Gretel said simply, resting the curve of her scythe at the imp's head. "No matter, there's bound to be more valuable subjects." She added to what she said, and within one second, the imp's head would be sliced cleanly off the body, both of them meeting the ground via gravity and now lifeless. She glanced to the rest of the horde and smiled to them as a visual threat of 'who's next?' right before their feral eyes.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • He was moving out when his feet almost hit the small doll near the floor. How did he miss that? Hazor changed his balance to avoid stepping it, muttered a quick "sorry" and headed out to get help.
    Tani only muttered a defeated whimper in return as she remained under the pamphlet and atop the desk she had promptly been non-literally tethered to. It seems whoever that was had more attention on the others in the scene - and for good reason; though Tani couldn't see it going on, but she would much rather have that happen too. However, after a while, she would then feel light lift around her, and coat her...
    although as she finished signing and was handed a pamphlet, she heard a cry for help and as she looked to the pamphlets, she picked it up and noticed a small doll-like girl there, and she was talking! "Oh dear, it seems that this world's items weren't really built for those that are...smaller. are you alright?" she asked the doll
    She looked up and around as the pamphlet was raised off her - she was free! She stood up on the desk and laughed. "Oh, I'm fine! Apart from being cold and genuinely confused for the most part - but yeah, totally fine!" She responded proudly and positively, flashing a smile as she looked up at her. "Pssh - even my home world wasn't built for the small. But then again, nowhere is. I can't say it doesn't make sense - that's fine and all, but yeah... You'd be surprised how frequently I get given something I literally can't hold..." Tani quipped, shaking her head and laughing it off like it was nothing. "Thanks for that by the way, now I can move!" She added so suddenly and bluntly.

1583164078596.png
Fancy pants
Fancy pants was chilling in his house after fighting another bad guy (Man did they show up a lot), when suddenly a portal appeared on his wall, finally a new adventure! this was going to be great! he quickly got up and onto his feet as he dived through the portal he would quickly land in some sort of landing platform, where there were plenty of people, although they all looked...sort of strange, at least to him they didn't at all feel like squigglesville's usual inhabitants. although after looking around he heard the speaker not very well repeat the message of going to get an ID for himself, which sounded important but also he looked over to the boy excitedly screaming and would walk over there first, giving a wave to him as he looked the boy over, only being slightly taller than him! and then he looked at the tall looming figure who looked, kind of like a bad guy but hey until he does something bad it's probably alright, right?

Interacting: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , BoltBeam BoltBeam
Mentions: Reocopia landing gang​

Colors...Shapes...Voices...Samus's mind had become a hurricane zone, disoriented, broken, abandoned by its denizens. Her own spirit called to her people, meeting no one. Her mindscape was reduced to a lonely wasteland.

"Am I...Going to die?" She hadn't thought about dying alone in years. Would anyone remember her? Was there anything she could do to prevent any of this? Samus tried to move. No luck. She was weak. "Weak...I can't be..."

"Samus!"

W...was that a taunt? Was it Old Bird? Perhaps it was time to reunite with him...and Gray Voice...and Mario...All of them...It wouldn't be long...An eternity of companionship, as a reward for a few minutes of loneliness...

"Are you all right?!"

Wait.

That wasn't a Chozo.

That was Isabelle.

Samus turned around, expecting to see the light, but...Isabelle was real. REAL. There was hope. She...It must have been a coincidence that they had become stranded in the same place. A welcome one.

"I-isabelle..." Samus now had reason to fight against her seat, wrestling her way out of her seatbelts. Everything ached. Her head felt heavy. "Don't worry...I, I can...I'm still..." She fell to her knees.

SheepKing SheepKing CapRock CapRock

She couldn't think of anything but how lost and scared she was. Electronic music blared all around her, and it should have been able to pick up her spirit. B-but this was so much worse than being lost in a rave, or a mini mart. She barely had any food, or water, no means of contacting anyone.

Well...The first two were true. As for the third one, her prayer was answered.

"Oh!" Giffany stiffened, with tears still rolling down her cheeks. Those tears hit the ground in tiny explosions of pixels. "H-hi." She sniffled, quickly putting on a smile. "My name is Giffany. Do you know where I am?" Now that she was actually taking it in, it was oddly...colorful. There wasn't a dull soul around here. "I was just walking in the woods, and I got trapped in a big, scary glowing thing, not quite a portal...And, well, now I'm here."

Topless Topless

Hm, no dice! Perhaps she was the last to wake up. That portal was a mysterious thing, after all.

Well, at least she wasn't completely alone. She was surrounded by people, definitely not Etherians, but friendly looking. She was especially gravitated to the ones who claimed to have food!

"Cheese?!" Entrapta circled the Edds like a shark. "How big is it?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CapRock CapRock

"Okay..." Mao Mao's brilliant green eyes darted around as tiny, fuzzy creatures started cheering them on. "Those must be the locals. Well, never fear!" He sprang as soon as the creatures did, hoping to chop some heads off.

CapRock CapRock

Nanome gingerly stepped out of her craft, wearily opening her hood as she took notice of the mechanical worm. It was one thing to break down, but to break down next to THAT THING? They would never believe she survived this...If she survived this. Her eyes focused on the being, her pulled out her trusty blaster.

Banjo and Kazooie - Neon Haven - Polar Strip

CzT6XBy.png

"Thanks for the lift!" The laid-back countryside bear, Banjo, said with a polite smile as he stepped off the ship. The top of his blue backpack soon popped open, and out popped his trusty loud-mouthed squawking friend, Kazooie.

"Yeah, and maybe next time, try driving a bit faster! My grandma could have dropped us off sooner!" Kazooie complained in her loud, shrill, obnoxious voice. With that, the ship rose off the ground and flew away, and the duo began to traverse through the linear pathway next to the hangar. The cold of the area began to get to the bear and bird rather quickly, however, with Banjo crossing his arms and profusely shivering as he walked. Kazooie's upper half would pop out of his backpack once more, the bird now clad in some light blue earmuffs and a matching scarf, to boot. "Y-You'd think that an 'open-world roleplay' would h-have more exploration, Banjo! Ain't that why the writer s-s-signed up as us? Because we're from games w-w-with s-sandbox levels?" Kazooie asked in a perturbed tone, feeling a bit... cramped by the small tunnel.

"I-it's just the intro, Kazooie! I'm sure it'll broaden up down the line!" Banjo insisted as they continued walking, hoping to ease her fourth-wall-breaking concerns they proceeded down the linear pathway. "B-besides, I-I'm more w-worried about not f-f-freezing my p-paws off than fourth-wall breaking..." Banjo continued as he rubbed his arms together frantically, hoping to create enough friction to at least provide some form of heat. Even with all that fur, the hot suns of Spiral Mountain did not prepare Banjo or his partner for such an icy landscape! They were eventually stopped dead in their tracks by the strange boy with numbers after his name. Banjo was the first of the duo to greet him, doing so with his trademark smile. "Well, heya there, Hazor! I'm Banjo, and this is my best pal, Kazooie!"

"And don't get any ideas, Geekazoid!" Kazooie chimed in, crossing her wings. "I know the kinda weird stuff you gamers are into!" She said, much to Banjo's embarrassment, who awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck while Kazooie retracted down into his backpack.

"S-sorry about her... she gets kinda defensive around new people," Banjo said, deciding not to dwell on her comment too much as they continued onward. "Though, hot chocolate and marshmallows d-d-does sound mighty good right now!" Banjo said cheerfully, still rather cold from the... well, cold environment. As they reached the desk to sign whatever papers were required of them, Kazooie would pop out of the backpack yet again to throw in her two-cents.

"Legendary inn kay what what?"

"I... think we're gonna leave that one blank," Banjo replied with a nod. It was then that he noticed a familiar, short face, from none other than the Smash Tournament that they'd been invited to a few months prior! "Hey, Isabelle!" Banjo exclaimed, breaking out into a jog as he approached his friend, opening his paw to offer a slight wave. "How are you?"

"Sup, Bone Breath." Kazooie said as she popped out of Banjo's backpack yet again, lightly flicking up her head in greeting.

"Kazooie and I were just about to head to the Hot Springs, if you wanna--"

BOOOOOOM!!!!

"What the heck was that!?" Kazooie shouted, the crashing sound interrupting their conversation with the dog momentarily.

"Kazooie, i think that's Samus' ship!" Banjo shouted as he pointed a finger toward the orange ship in question. "We've gotta go help her!" He said, much to his friend's chagrin.

"What's with all these guys from that tournament popping up all of a sudden?" Kazooie asked, her question mostly rhetorical. Regardless, the bear and the bird would quickly run on over to the site of the wreckage, though it looked like Isabelle had already beaten them to the prying of the ship's door by the time they had arrived. The sudden coldness of the gusty winds had temporarily frozen the poor bear and bird right in their place. By the time they had made their way over, Samus had already fallen down onto her knees. "Looks like Blondie here needs to take piloting lessons." She chirped, while Banjo kneeled down to help her to her feet, lightly grasping her arms in his comically oversized palms.

"What happened there? That looked like a pretty nasty crash..." Banjo said worriedly. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't okay, so Banjo wasn't about to ask that.

SheepKing SheepKing CapRock CapRock P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Last edited:
Samus-Polar Cap

She remained desperate for Isabelle's reply, while also staring at the strange brunette, who alerted others to her condition. Because that totally made her want to trust these people. Never mind that she could be stranded in a Space Pirate hive, or a place generally unfriendly to bounty hunters, or-

"Banjo...?"

As if Isabelle ending up in the same place wasn't enough of a coincidence, now Banjo and Kazooie had crept into the scene-With the latter, as usual, making quips at Samus's expense. Normally, she would have just shrugged it off, but being in all this pain wasn't exactly a mood helper. "Forgive me, Kazooie..." The blonde snarled, trying to rise to her feet. "...if it's difficult to pilot while a cliff is being obliterated right behind me. Not that you would know, because I didn't even-Gah! Aaahh..." She'd aggravated a wound somewhere around her waist, and it sent her back down to the floor. Fortunately, Banjo was there to catch her.

Now, instead of resentful, Samus had become confused. Banjo didn't know? How was that possible? Even if he wasn't there for the final stand, he was there to see Galeem's initial attack, wasn't he? And, speaking of which...How were neither of her two fellow fighters badly wounded? Perhaps it was Palutena's magic, but then, where was she? Or maybe Samus was wrong; Maybe they were dead.

"Galeem? Dharkon? Don't you remember, Isabelle?...And, you two, where have you been? I didn't even see any clones of you." She asked softly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Neon Haven - Intro 3
Tropic strip (North)
(General info: Moderate difficulty, access to Genesis Labs and Laurelia)

opMENhbbWKXoup2AV6BEMuJL1Ik7nP0IPVmrDMx_J2EsnUaPY3ykyFqs0O62vJUCRkcP-XOTuMY3wjq7vaPnxNtsnmU2yi0LsjEo7GnBDKdgFaRFr65-Bua3mS2YJZ-VUbCe3fG5

As soon as you arrive, you are bombarded with a myriad of colors and smells from just about every direction. It’s hot and humid, the ground is soft and fluffy and every corner seems to be covered with a thick and lush forest. Buzzes, chirps, snarls and howls erupt from just about every place, chaotic, yet harmonious at the same time, life’s orchestra at work.
Looking up, you can see the gorgeous blue skies of this new and foreign land you are in and, out in the distance, the silhouette of what seems to be a floating piece of land. The keen eye may also spot the occasional piece of technology sprouting from the otherwise boundless forest; Outposts and fences mostly, many of which have been heavily damaged and broken open by what must have been a fearsome creature.
Before you can properly plan a path, however, one of the noises starts to jump out from the others. They grow from a lone source into a choir, building up as their twisted, horrid shapes emerge from the vegetation. Long, thin and dark-skinned, these demonic creatures screech at you, drawing closer with intent to kill. It’s fight or flight time, so don’t freeze!
View attachment 686247

A portal opened as a burning man exited. Covered head to toe in hellfire, the man burst forth, crashing into the nearest group of demons and incinerating them instantly.

The mysterious warrior continued to cut down imps as if they were paper, unaware of Smokestack completely. He did not know who or what brought him here, but they would be dealt with shortly.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Tropical Strip Neon Neon [/USER]

Last edited:
Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Assault Unit 1787, nickname Smokestack
Actions: Calculating
Actions: In Melee
Max.jpg
1583186905949.png

"This isn't my day, is it?"
As Max was about to poke his head out to open fire on the worm for what good it would do, the beret-wearing detective took note of a wolf approaching him ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ).
Max normally wouldn't care. Wolves were, well, wolves, and last time the former commander checked, wolves weren't hostile towards humans.
But this wolf was definitely approaching him. Max looked right at the wolf, trying to figure out what it was doing. Given that this wolf was much taller than the garden variety forest wolf, if it was hostile, Max was sure he'd be dead on the spot.
But the face that it wasn't running right at him was enough to convince Max that it was going to be fine.
The commander shook his head. He had time to mull on that later. For now, this worm had to go, one way or the other.
Max kept his head in cover, mulling one thing, one question, one word.
How.

"HAHAHAHA-
what the?"
Smokestack's crazed laughter froze in the machine's vocal box as the big robot registered the others around it.
An oddly energetic self-proclaimed hero. A man, wreathed in flames. ( P PopcornPie and Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva )-
"What."
To say Smokestack was unamused with the arrival of the odd lanky man ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), especially one who just called him a fatso-not a usual insult, Smokestack was used to being called a clanker-was a severe understatement. Smokestack wasn't amused with the said man throwing an imp at him either.
Smokestack slugged the impromptu projectile in the face, before watching another imp throw itself at him.
The NC war hero, slightly amused at this thing's tenacity, immediately swapped its flamethrowers to cutting flames and slugged the imp, right in the face.
Smokestack growled underneath its breath as it heard the monkeys above. But they'd have to wait... for now.​

Isabelle
Image result for isabelle worry gif

Isabelle would breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of her slightly wounded, yet nonetheless relatively okay friend. Thankfully the injuries the woman had obtained during her ship’s little tumble could be most likely cured by whatever the young man had given her to use on Samus. She’d certainly need to thank him later but as of now, the more important priority was of the health of her friend. As Samus came to, Isabelle would gently hold on to her, attempting to comfort the certainly scared and confused woman. When she began to move Isabelle would frantically squeak out, “Don’t move! you might hurt whatever's injured even further! There's no need to worry, you’re going to be alright! Here, could you remove some your armor for me? Just wherever you're hurt is fine. This’ll heal you up.” In Isabelle’s paws was one of the bandages Hazor had kindly given to her, if Samus did as asked, Isabelle would place the strip onto wherever seemed the most injured on her. Poor girl, what’d even happened to her? So caught up in the bounty hunter’s well being, Isabelle had nearly forgotten about the bear and bird duo right beside her. Realizing their presence, the dog would yip in surprise, “Banjo! Kazooie! Boy am I glad to see you two! Could you help me apply these to Samus?”

Referring to the bandages in hand, Isabelle relinquished a few to them before turning back to Samus herself. As for Kaoozie’s little sassy quips, Isabelle found them strangely comforting. They were one of the few things that made since at the moment. Speaking about that, something seemed...off. It may have been simply from a head injury or something of the sort but for some odd reason Samus kept on referring to the incident with Galeem and Dharkon as if they’d just happened. Not even that, as if she’d just been plucked from the middle of it. In the case that her ramblings truly was from an injury, Isabelle would place a strip straight right on to the girl’s forehead for good measure. If Isabelle went uninterrupted, she’d most likely cover Samus with enough strips that she could be confused for a mummy! As Isabelle applied them, she attempted to clear some confusion on her part. “Samus, Galeem and Dharkon have already been defeated!...at least they were the last time I was there...D-did they return? Did you get a head injury? Quick! How many fingers am I holding!?” Forgetting that she didn’t actually have any fingers to speak of, Isabelle quickly shoved her paw into Samus’s face. What was she doing!? Here, Isabelle was on a charming little vacation while the rest of her friends might possibly be in danger! She certainly hadn’t heard of any news that might suggest the two being’s return but still! If that wasn’t the case then Samus must of taken a nasty enough tumble to get a head injury that’d mess with her memory!...right? Isabelle in truth had a whole lot of questions, a whole lot of concerns and worries, and no way to solve either of them.

Interacting with: P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Gm: CapRock CapRock
Items:
-Pamphlet
-Toy Hammer
-Pot
-Party popper
-Whistle
-Pom-poms
-Bug net
-Fishing Rod
-Summer Outfit
-Bells (currency)

They’d all fallen through the Rift together. It hadn’t seemed like they’d drifted apart in the process, despite the light overwhelming her vision. And yet, here Yuzuki was, alone in some far-off world that looked like it was right out of an old fantasy novel, with people to match. Yuzuki flinched away from the people around her glaring at her. From the looks of them, she’d landed somewhere in… Europe? Then again a lot of fantasy games looked like this. She couldn’t help but cough from the thick, harsh air.

Then she noticed a group of other outsiders, people who looked like aliens, moving towards a weirdly modern building, one that had some sort of welcome banner hanging from its walls. She hung back for a minute or so, glancing around her. It wouldn’t do any good to stay here, would it? If her friends were going to show up, they probably would have already, or they’d be waiting somewhere for her, right? People were starting to stare. Yuzuki gulped and followed after the group of newcomers. It seemed like she wasn’t the only person here who’d had a portal open up beneath their feet.

Once she’d gotten closer, the buzzing turned to discernable words, and she let her eyes drift to the instructed ID booth. Well, with so many people ending up here, it only made sense that they’d need a way to process everyone. Yuzuki was halfway to the building when she heard the last of the message, stopping her in her tracks.

“…Wait, can they return?... “

“what?” she whispered. Were they all just trapped here now? She glanced around. No one else seemed to have noticed it. Well obviously, if people could come here they could leave, right, Yuzuki reasoned. Whoever wrote the script was just an idiot who didn’t know what they were talking about…, probably..., hopefully. Right, she tried to shove the thoughts of being trapped here forever from her mind, and finished her business getting her ID.

Once through the turnstile, she immediately almost froze again and the children clamoured around her.

“Please get out of my way,” she said under her breath, as she tried to move past them, grimacing. One kid’s voice rose over everything, the one offering tours of this place. Yuzuki sighed; this was going to be her only source of information here, so she couldn’t look a gift-horse in the mouth. As long as she was careful, she should be okay. She’d just have to watch herself.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Last edited:
Bardock
Temperate Strip
Action: Finding out where he is

1583190475974.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange symbols floated across Bardock's scouter as he expected more of a fight from Chilled's goons. "If that's all you got, why are you even fighting me for!"

A few punches and kicks later, a portal showed up and he was suddenly sucked inside.

He was no longer anywhere near Planet Vegeta or Planet Tuffle or Planet Plant, wherever the hell they called it nowadays.

The Saiyan wasted no time in lifting to the skies and using his scouter but this time something else came up. These power levels were tiny so far, or not remotely interesting so far. Several scattered humans and hm, what's this.. the scouter's power levels spiked.

There were others, three boys ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ), a wolf like creature (Nightwisher), and others.

The Saiyan sped off in that direction of his scouter going off. As soon as he noticed the others, he stopped where he was in the air.

The Saiyan looked down on the man from the skies "This is where the power level was coming from, interesting."

Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie Jezza Jezza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Gar1.png
Emperor Gargan

Gargan had spent many weeks on Haydn CVII after his defeat at Melodia. He had somewhat healed and repaired himself from the incident, but he still had lava trapped inside his body from Baroque Volcano that leaked from every pore. The loss was a total embarrassment to him, especially when you put into consideration that he was defeated by no other than Tempo, a young child squire. After he crash-landed on this forsaken planet, his spaceship was in shambles and was completely useless. He'd be able to fix it rather quickly if he had his minions around, but the immense heat of the volcano that launched him into space damaged his speakers to the point that, not only was he no longer able to make blaring noise, but he had failed to produce a minion that lived long enough to help him before they quite literally melted away. Consequently, repairing his ginormous ship would take years, even decades, if he doesn't heal fast enough.

After some time, Gargan began to procrastinate and instead he wandered the planet to survey his environment for possible resources. The similarities of this planet and Melodia were striking, so it haunted Gargan. Everywhere he looked, there were plants, animals, and natural structures that were musical-themed, and he hated it. If he could, he'd destroy this world and fill it chaotic noise, just like the rest. But Gargan's voice is rasp and he can only make a whisper.

One day, during one of these expeditions, he came across a strange portal in a cave. The cave was located deep within a forest thick with wildlife. Because of the lava, Gargan glowed, so he didn't need much of a light source to see. Besides, the portal illuminated a good portion of the cave anyhow. Upon discovery, Gargan immediately wanted to take advantage of it. He wasn't sure where it led to, but it didn't matter. He just wanted to get out of there, so he crossed the portal.

The new world he entered was strange, to say the least. The other end of the portal led him to a dilapidated concrete room, which had flora climbing up its walls and the cracked ceiling let in some rays of light. Due to his size, he accidentally bumped his head on the ceiling, creating more cracks. He had to duck his head to be able to move around. One wall of the room had collapsed, allowing Gargan to view outside. He approached the wall, where he saw many buildings overcome with plant life. They all seemed to have been abandoned. In the distance, Gargan could see a tower, which seemed off-place compared to the rest of the structures.

"What is this place...?" Gargan was fascinated.

Just then, Gargan heard rumbling, which caused him to take cover behind the part of the wall that wasn't destroyed. As he peeked behind the wall, he saw humans in ragged clothes that held weapons ranging from guns to swords to bows. They were on guard and ready to pounce on anything that seemed to be any danger. This was one of the few times Gargan was thankful that he could make little noise. Otherwise, he'd make his usual low background hum, which he feared would get their attention.

Gargan, who still had his inactivated shoulder speakers that also had to be collapsed to be able to comfortably move around, would've been a great eyesore if he attempted to sneak away. He'd kill them if he wasn't in a vulnerable state. Nonetheless, Gargan attempted to be furtive by hiding behind some of the thick vegetation that engulfed the building that he was in. His plan was to sneak by them and explore the rest of the area. However, as he first set foot outside the room, a stray lava droplet that had dripped from his leg hit the grass below him, creating a faint hissing noise as it made a small fire. Gargan cursed under his breath as he tried to quietly put out the flames before they'd get out of hand. He hopes that the strangers hadn't heard him.

CapRock CapRock (GM)​

Last edited:
Samus (Polar Cap)
"Of course..." Samus deactivated her Power Suit, and sat up against her chair, passively allowing the trio to tend to her. Without the suit holding her together, her wounds simply expanded, making her seethe; She could see blood staining the inside of her Zero Suit, from torn ligaments. She turned her injured parts towards Isabelle, making them clear. One by one, the degree of pain in each area was sharply reduced, turning her sharp breaths into long, relaxed sighs of relief.

"So you DO remember those two..." Samus croaked, still exhausted. "But how did you survive the implosion unscathed?" This just didn't add up. Perhaps it was Isabelle who was suffering brain damage, though the Shih Tzu believed otherwise. "Um...Technically, you are holding up three fingers. Now, how many am I holding up?" She formed a peace sign.

SheepKing SheepKing

Mao Mao (Tropical Strip)
Hacking apart Imps was so much fun! But it seemed like they just kept coming, and Mao Mao's arms began to ache from all the swinging. "Anyone know how many of these things are in a pack?" He asked the other two heroes, just in time for a third to show up. In a plume of fire. "Gaaah! State your name, fire being!" Bristling, he thrusted Geraldine towards the war hero, a little bristling occuring down his back.
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Entrapta and Caramel (Temperate strip)
A shadow darted over Entrapta, immediately taking her attention off the Edds' Friendship Cheese. Wow, wow, wow! A flying man! Instantly, she wanted to know everything about him, and she lifted herself in the air to face him. "You're abnormally tall!" She scanned him for a jet pack, or magical wings, or anything that would allow someone to fly.

darkred darkred

"Hello, everyone." Caramel had finally sauntered over to the others, a gentle smile gracing her fuzzy lips. "Oh, my! Is that cheese? I love a scrap of cheese when I can get it..."

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
"Bold Text"=Action Dialogue
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice
>"It's a pleasure to meet you, Giffany. My name is Dorothea, and this fine looking gentleman here is Shujinko. To answer your question, if I can recall correctly, you're in Torikago. We're actually new to this place."

>"A portal? No, something else. Though, as much as we want to help you out, we're gonna need some more details. Hey, I know, would you like to join with us? We're actually going somewhere to rest our feet. Do not worry about the expenses, I can take care of that."

Giffany sniffled. "I guess so...I mean, I don't have anywhere else to be..." She gently pushed Oswald back into the bag, and stood up. Well, at least she was already making new friends, right? "So...Torikago..." She whimpered. "I've never heard of this city before. But it sounds Japanese..." A tiny smile appeared. Maybe this was just a new Japanese town. Maybe she was just back in her region of origin, and she would be able to get back on her feet.

Topless Topless

Bardock
Temperate Strip
Action: Finding out where he is

1583195704114.png

The Saiyan just eyed the strange woman who had decided to invade his personal space looking for something, anything.

His scouter read out the power level of Entrapya.

If she looked, she would find nothing holding the Saiyan up.

"Yeah, I'm like this all the time. I'm a Saiyan. We are built for fighting and training. "

P PopcornPie

Indirectly-

1583196129128.png
Fancy pants

As he waved from the other side of the gate, he realized that it would be a lot easier to talk to the other kid by going through the ID process quickly. So with that thought, he would head over to where the IDs were, filled out the proper paperwork for it and after finally obtaining an ID (Man, can paperwork be boring) he would head through the turnstile and moved over to Wray, standing beside Yuzuki as he was now in front of the kid

Interactions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jigglesworth jigglesworth BoltBeam BoltBeam Veradana Veradana

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
"Bold Text"=Action Dialogue
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice
>"Aw, you poor girl."

>Dorothea went close to Giffany and then she wipes off her tears.

>
"Smile a bit more, you're lucky to have someone care enough to help you. Hmm...I know, let's head over to the plaza. I heard there are a lot of cool things there. Shall we?"

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator Strip, Neon Haven

Seems nobody here's content to let the wurm sit undisturbed, they were almost all focused on taking it out of the picture. While, normally, Khara would join too, she had something entirely different in mind. As it prepared to lunge for the plastic abomination, Khara chucked a small, nearly-aerodynamic little mushroom into its path in hopes the fungal matter would make it into the wurm's mouth. If the damn thing was obtuse enough to catch the mushroom in its mouth, it wouldn't take long for Khara to clench a mental iron fist around the thing's puny mind, claiming its capabilities for herself.

Hopefully this dumb wurm encounter ended soon.

CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

CHRISTIAN BRUTAL SNIPER

Interactions:
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Christian Brutal Sniper 1.png
Being himself, Christian Brutal Sniper was mindlessly flailing his blades towards the demonic freaks with no thought or strategy. He did fine without using his brain when fighting people so why wouldn't it be the same here? Overwhelming force always worked out great for him if you don't count that one time Painis Cupcake managed to kill him because of his lack of care to protect himself. . . Also when that time Spyper caught him off guard and a few more defeats but those DON'T count! He never really learns his lesson whenever he gets beaten. Christian doesn't question himself because he is damn sure that solely focusing on offense will send him straight to victory.​

• LOKI

Loki just watches Khara handle their situation, from afar while sitting on the ground. "Times like this just makes me regret being reborn instead of dying..." The God of Mischief thought. Yes, Loki Laufeyson, son of a Frost Giant, and adopted by Odin and Frigga, was reborn... And had reformed into someone not evil. He gets up on his feet, and walks towards Khara, a complete stranger, as well as the others. In fact, Loki doubts that they've noticed him being around. But to be fair, he did shape-shift into a magpie, and had only just shape-shifted back into 'Ikol'—his usual form. Before Loki could get near her, an idea strikes his mind. "Oh!" So, the God of Mischief shape-shifts into a wurm, similar to the one Khara and the others are having a problem with. Loki thought this will be a great way to introduce himself to everyone. After all, he doesn't belong in this world, and should try to familiarize himself with everyone and everything in it. Just in case this is similar to the War of Realms...

Just when everyone thought they could get a break from their original wurm situation, here comes Loki behind Khara.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Nanome (Equator Strip)
Nanome inched her way to the worm...robot...thing, her pistol held straight in front of her. "Okay, you..." She tried to work up a growl. "I belong to the IDS, and I am gonna use every day of my training to take you down!" As she studied the creature for a weak point, she noticed the multitailed being tossing a mushroom towards the worm, which left her flabbergasted. Was she trying to feed it? How would that help? If she was trying to poison it, well...It would take much more than one mushroom to kill that beast!

As if things couldn't get any worse, while she was distracted, another Wurm appeared!

"Aaaaaah! Mayday! We're being surrounded!" Flailing her pistol towards Loki, she was quick to alert all the others to this duplicate.
@FerociousFiend RedLight RedLight

Giffany-Torikago
"Well, I did have people who took care of me back home, but...um.." Giffany giggled a bit as Dorothea wiped her cheeks. "...I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, after I stopped crying. I guess I just hoped for my friends to find me." She followed the others with little baby steps, careful not to step on anyone's heels. A plaza would be a great place to get her bearings, right?

Topless Topless

Last edited:
[div class=rText]This was the day it happened. We didn't see such a thing coming, but here we are.

[div class=wText]The day the doors opened up. The day they opened into a brave new world.[/div]
[div class=bText]We were all but simple Huntsmen-in-Training going to school. Now? No more.[/div]
[div class=yText]Whether we liked it or not, this scary new place was going to be our new home.[/div]

[div class=rText]A[/div] [div class=wText]new[/div] [div class=bText]life[/div] [div class=yText]dawned.[/div]

. . . . .
[/div]​

[div class=yText]"Well... We did it."​

The team of four girls and a corgi sat at the edge of a landing pad, their feet hung down under towards the lake where a few large airships flew above, watching over the City of Vale. They had just come back from defending their home against the Grimm, then freshly brought in by an underground locomotive battering ram. with their scythes, rapiers, swords, and gauntlets, and getting the citizens to safety wherever they could take them. Friend and foe alike were at the scene, fighting the many Creeps, Alpha Beowolves, Ursai, and even a King Taijitu, having temporarily put their conflicts aside to combat a greater evil, lest they end in many more civilian casualties than necessary. Regardless, hundreds of those civilians were injured in the chaos, and they couldn't deny that it was not possible to bring everyone to safety. Yet, at the end of the day, the lives of the many were preserved in the process, and the four girls could rest easy, knowing full well that they had successfully protected a city.

The same duty professional Huntsmen excelled at most.

[div class=bText]"We did it."[/div]​

Weiss pointed towards the rest of her team, frustrated. She couldn't believe she had to go to Mountain Glenn, then go underground to rescue Ruby, fight a White Fang Lieutenant, and then protect the City of Vale from Grimm. Those alone spoke to volumes how much she had to deal with over the last few days.

[div class=wText]"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm going to be seriously disappointed."[/div]

[div class=yText]"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it."[/div]

[div class=rText]"Plus, I mean... we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and--... We still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was."[/div]

[div class=wText]"Well..."[/div]​

Weiss thought to herself for a moment. [div class=wText]A lot of people were hurt, yes,[/div] she thought, [div class=wText]but it was much better than a city still under chaos.[/div]

[div class=wText]"Not every story has a neat and tidy ending."[/div]

[div class=bText]"We might not have all of the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we can be proud of."[/div]

[div class=rText]"Yeah. And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them."[/div]
As Ruby spoke, Yang yawned quietly, and put her hands up, all the while she slowly laid down on the floor of the landing pad. Then, once Ruby was done speaking, she waved her hands around, as if to imitate celebration.

[div class=yText]"Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright good job."[/div]
Zwei, in the meantime, likewise laid down on his back, barking in the process. Afterwards, he proceeded to rub his head against the ground. Then, Yang got back up, if only by a bit, then turned towards her sister Ruby, who faced her back.

[div class=yText]"So, what now?"[/div]

[div class=wText]"I'd suggest training for the tournament, but...I think we have that covered at this point."[/div]

[div class=bText]"So then..."[/div]
The party fell silent for a while. They were running dry on ideas, having gone without sleep for several hours into sunrise and without a break nonetheless. Everyone was fatigued, after all; they were in desperate need of sleep.

Then, Ruby had an idea.

[div class=rText]"Uh, time for bed?"[/div]
Unanimously, the party agreed, to no surprise.

[div class=wText]"Oh please...yes."[/div]
[div class=bText]"Absolutely."[/div]
[div class=yText]"I'm going to sleep forever."[/div]
The team got up, albeit a little weakly, and started to make their way back to the dormitories, as Zwei followed the girls there, barking on the way. Unbeknownst to them, this was all they were getting for a break. As the team made their way back, suddenly, they heard fewer footsteps, but Yang was the first to check what had happened. When she turned to see Ruby, suddenly, her red-haired sister had vanished. Her eyes widened, as she stopped walking, her jaw dropped.

[div class=yText]This can't be happening.[/div]

The remaining teammates turned to face Yang.

[div class=wText]"What's goi--."[/div]
Yang had likewise disappeared. Now Weiss and Blake were left, terrified, and then they quickly drew their weapons. Blake quickly reached out to her human friend...

[div class=bText]"Weiss, we gotta go!"[/div]​

But nobody was there. Blake started to hyperventilate. The one thing she relied on most was right with her, and now it was gone. The loves of her academy life were there for her when she needed them most, and now where were they? She looked left and right for her friends, but there was no sight. Impossible.

[div class=bText]"No..."[/div]​

The cat Faunus fell to her knees, trembling. If one looked closely, tears were starting to form in her eyes. And then, she started to feel it.

[div class=bText]"No..!"[/div]
She could not grasp what was happening to her; all she could do was to wait until she, too, was consumed. Finally, it happened.

[div class=bText]"NO!"[/div]

. . . . .
[/div]
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Ruby[/div][div class=tab]WB[/div][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent r"][div class=rBg]
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

Ruby yelped, dropping to the ground as she hyperventilated. Suddenly, there was no sight of Beacon Academy, nor any of her friends; all that greeted her was a desolate room, full of nobody but total strangers. She had never seen any of them in person before, let alone where she had lived before the rift. All she saw was the gloom around her and the others—a talking rabbit, a twintailed mechanic, a walking camera with a certain operating system's TTS voice, three dim-witted kids, a Saiyan, and an emperor of a hostile alien species. It was a far cry when all that mattered were Weiss, Blake, and Yang; she had already dissociated from the strangers before she could even talk to them.

So, she quickly reached for Scroll and hot-dialed Yang's number.

No luck. She tried again.
No luck! She tried again!
Again!
Again!

She was too busy to even notice the people talking; all she wanted to know was whether or not every other teammate of hers was okay. As she hurriedly surveryed the room, she saw a glimmer of light — then without question, she went towards it and looked through. Unfortunately, it was not a rather welcoming sight; dozens, perhaps hundreds of people waiting out there, with the same weapons she normally would've geeked out towards when she first came to Beacon. At this point, she felt light. Her heart paced like never before. She was sure she was going to die alone.

Without her.

She whimpered, then backed herself into a corner, eventually collapsing onto the floor, covering her trembling mouth as she continued to hyperventilate. It did not help that a few men had come out for her and the others, at least from her perspective...hopefully.

- - - - -​

W--Weiss, where are you--Blake, wherever you are--Yang, Yang, Yang, where is Yang--where is Yang--please I don't want to die in here, come back, I don't want to die alone, please, dear God, where am I--where am I--where am I--where am I--No, please--Yang--Weiss--Blake--Yang--Yang--Yang--Mom--Dad--Yang--Yang--I wanna go home--I wanna go home--Let me go home--I can't be here--They're out for me--Please don't hurt me--Please--Please--

CapRock CapRock (GM), Nightwisher Nightwisher (Persephone), P PopcornPie (Caramel and Entrapta), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Unregistered Hypercam 2), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), darkred darkred (Bardock), Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Emperor Gargan)
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent w" style="display: none;"][div class=wbBg]
[div class=wText]Check
[div class=bText]mate
[/div]
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div] | [div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
Pryden, Reocopia
[/div]

Blake was closing her eyes when she was taken out of her own world. She heard a familiar-sounding, short-lived yelp right behind her, unholstering a "magic" rapier in the process, surprising her and alerting both her human and cat ears. Startled, she shrieked, immediately pulling out Gambol Shroud and shooting a Dust-propelled round at her, barely missing her before the bullet finally landed somewhere in one of the building's walls. Trembling, she breathed staggered, then realized that she had nearly shot Weiss in the head.

[div class=bText]"W—Weiss, I'm—"

[div class=wText]"Blake, it's okay, we're together again...but as far as it goes, you almost killed me with your weapon! Unbelievable!"[/div]
[div class=bText]"Well sorry, how was I even supposed to know?!"[/div]

The two girls fell silent, looking at each other with falling hostility towards each other as they slowly lowered their weapons. Then, they put their weapons away somewhere on their clothes before rushing to hug each other. With nobody else at their disposal, only the two girls remained for each other, with Ruby and Yang missing. If they were going to make it out together in one piece, and back to their other friends, they would have to work together. United they stand, but divided they fall.

Eventually, the two broke their hug, and with concern, they started to ask each other questions.

[div class=bText]"Where's Ruby and Yang?"[/div]
[div class=wText]"I don't know! Where are we?"[/div]

Blake turned to observe the new place for herself; looking out the window, it was obvious that it was not Beacon that they were in anymore, but rather a city. To make things worse, there were several details that made it apparent that they were not even in Remnant anymore. The much more drab-looking citizens contrasted those at the City of Vale, and the exposure of mechanical parts on cars and the few ships she could make out stuck out in comparison to the sleekness of those she'd seen back home. She could not put her finger on what was wrong; all of this felt alien to the Faunus. Defeated, she turned back to the Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company.

[div class=bText]"Not in Remnant. No, not anymore."[/div]

Weiss was dumbfounded.

Suddenly, her inheritance was nothing.
Suddenly, her wealth was nothing.
Suddenly, her blood family was nothing.

All she was left with was her body, her Dust-loaded rapier, and a Faunus teammate. To say this was an alien experience to her would be an understatement. She had wanted to branch off from the path the Schnees were taking, but she didn't expect it to happen all in one swoop. Still dumbfounded, she barely listened to the recorded voice directing her and Blake to the left and silently turned away to enter the room where the two would get their IDs. Whatever necessary paperwork was presented, they filled it out. Afterwards, they eventually emerged from the booths with their fresh new IDs, passing through the turnstile and towards the gate.

There, they saw not just adults largely appearing indifferent to their appearance, but children cheering and clamoring for their arrival. Blake was disheartened at the initial reception she received, but the reactions of those sweet children warmed her heart...but the problem was still in Weiss. Still at a loss of words, the heiress--or rather ex-heiress--heard the cheering and sneering as nothing more than noise. It was all she ever deserved; to be able to take her destiny completely into her own hands.

One problem, though, was that it happened all too soon.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM, Wray), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel 'Vadam), BoltBeam BoltBeam (The Snatcher), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Fancy Pants), Veradana Veradana (Takemi)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

The first thing Yang immediately took note was that she was no longer at Beacon.
The next thing she knew was that she was no longer in Remnant.

Gone were the familiarity that came with her friends and family at the Huntsman Academy. All that was left of it was an unfamilar, overgrown mess of what was once a city and a bunch of strangers. Some of those strangers didn't even resemble people; a few were even like regular animals — not Grimm, mind you — back on Remnant, but with a bipedal bodily structure. She was initially disconcerted at first, then she realized that Ruby was nowhere to be found. The very sister whom she grew up with, then raised on her own while Taiyang was broken, was now missing.

Oh no.

[div class=yText]"R—Ruby..?"

Tears dropped from her eyes as she looked to the strangers. She was on the verge of crying, until numerous of those malicious creatures cropped up, ready to pounce. At this point, no longer was the sadness residing within Yang. No. These creatures must've taken her baby sister. Not even the Grimm were able to accomplish such a feat—no, these monsters appeared capable enough to have taken her bee's knees. Now, she was terrified...and furious.

Almost immediately, she activated Ember Celica, stepping forward towards the abominations.

[div class=yText]"YOU DID THIS! YOU FUCKING TOOK HER FROM MY LIFE!!"[/div]

Suddenly, with her Aura active, she took off flying towards one of the beasts, infernally screaming, attempting to hit its head with her fist, combined with a shotgun bast on impact. They had to die.

CapRock CapRock (GM), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Scorpion)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

Roman passed through the door that he opened for himself.

Already was his surroundings making for a disappointing first impression; dust dominated an already-desolate-looking room when he was expecting something nice. Wallpapers all across were just starting to peel off, one of them already on the verge of completely taking off, from what he could tell. The music was more annoying than mood-setting.

Yet, there were a few things that had intrigued him most.

Bertram was the first to grab his interest; a sentient robot the likes of Penny was personally greeting him, entirely on its own. It didn't matter if he was anything even short of suspicious; the fact that he asked how they may be of assistance was starting to give Roman ideas. One of them, he especially liked, but another was just as nice. Eventually, he settled on one of those ideas, and he was left to listen to the rest of what the robot had to say. Then, he smiled.

"Bertram, nice name...well, the name's Torchwick to ya."

Roman tipped his hat.

"Roman Torchwick."

The criminal mastermind proceeded to lean on his cane, observing Bertram and, at some point, taking a short look at another robot, then at a poster before turning back to it.

"I hear you were looking for a deal to make, yes?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Bertram)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Fine, I guess..?
Panic attack.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
Disconcerted.
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
Confused.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Angry.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 20%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back