• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Caramel (Temperate strip)

Caramel's distress-sense suddenly went off, briefly making her dizzy from the whiplash. Everyone seemed relatively calm, though, so who could possibly be-

Ah. There she was.

A new girl had seemingly gone into a panic attack, sliding herself into a corner. A reasonable reaction for being pulled into a strange new world, but Caramel wouldn't stand by and watch her frantically try to contact who she could only presume were loved ones. For that girl's sake, Caramel would not announce her being there. This type of comfort the rabbit was about to perform was very, very delicate.

"Hello, darling." The rabbit would approach slowly, blinking often as to not accidentally intimidate the young lady with a vacant stare. "This is a big change for us all, is it not? You're the only one I've seen to be upset..." It was time to unwrap her chocolate, which she did slowly. Then, she broke off a piece, and offered it to Ruby. "I can't guarantee that everything will be all right, but you should settle your mind, so you can think straight. Here. Caramel helps me do just that."

marc122 marc122

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
"Bold Text"=Action Dialogue
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice
>As you were about to head for the plaza, you got approached by a talking red animal with spiked gloves. You decided to let him join, even though you have clearly no idea who he is.

>After some time had passed, you arrive at the plaza. You take notice of the notice board. You walk over to it and touch the interface.

Junko Enoshima (1).png

Train -> Torikago, Twitch Plaza - Interacting with P PopcornPie Topless Topless RedLight RedLight

shit.gif

Junko didn't like how she was suddenly removed from where she was in the first place and got transported to some other world. It was like being isekai'd, except the main character doesn't like it and ends up hating the whole ordeal. She proceeds to stand up, searching for a clue as to where the train was headed. The vehicle's appearance was normal, nothing out of the ordinary. There were some ads, random graffiti, and lights that gave off a slightly yellow buzz. Junko scratches her head at what she was going to do, her plan of turning the world fully into despair was succeeding, but she wanted to see how it end, if there even was an ending to the chaos and ruin that she started. Even if Makoto was dead, there was still a little bit of hope left in the world. The despair of her losing to hope by surprise would send chills down her spine, it would be eating the fruit of your own labor in her terms.

Just as she was about to break the train window to escape from it, the doors open to what appears to be some kind of electronic city. It was literally any weeaboo's dream. A pack of hot babes walking together, futuristic swordsmen having a coffee with some friends of theirs, the aesthetic of the city would be something similar to an e-girl or e-boy's dream. Junko admits, she seems intimidated by the sudden flash of colors from everyone's clothing.

"Ugh, the amount of color on everyone's clothes is going to make me vomit. Like, I thought neons were dead. Guess I'm wrong."

She says to herself as she proceeded to explore the city. If she was honest, Junko was slightly interested in this new world. It was something new that she could analyze for fun, predicting fashion trends for the city could be a fun exercise for her to do. Besides, that was the thing that she was known to do, being the ultimate trendsetter for young girls to follow. Those days were nice, having a loyal legion of men that are waiting for an order just because they want to be closer to you would seem like a great thing to have.

1583224566789.png
In a flash, Junko wears her hair into a ponytail. She puts on some eyeglasses and changed her whole demeanor, from a cute and bubbly gal to a somewhat sexy but serious woman. She pops her chest out, making her cleavage seem a bit more bigger. Having a pair of melons doesn't mean that they're a burden, it something that a girl should flaunt, she said in an interview with fashion magazine 'Fashion Teen+!' Junko clears her throat and checks it to see if it became deeper, in which it did, producing a much more seductive tone.

The girl proceeds to walk again, observing the shops and the building around her. While she was walking, Junko notices some guys staring at her. The woman gives them a wink and a kiss, making them instantly have a deep red blush over their faces. The blonde bombshell continues to walk, until she stumbles upon some kind of directory for what appears to be a plaza. The directory was surrounded by some other girls as well.

"Excuse me for intruding, but..."

Just as Junko was about to ask what they were talking about, the blonde notices the red animal just now. Her eyes slightly widen in shock and curiosity, it was nothing like any other animal that she saw in her world. But, it did look familiar, Junko remembers a video game character just by looking at him. When she realized that her pause took some time, the girl continues with her sentence.

"Do you know where this place is? I seem to be a bit lost."

The girl adjusts her glasses, waiting a response from one of them.

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>While you are waiting for something to pop up, a young woman approaches you, asking where she is. You turn to her, and by heaven's blessing, you don't seem to mind her seductive appearance.

>
"Hmm? Are you lost as well? My, my, have we attracted a lot of people ever since we got here. I think that you have something that must have compelled them to come to you."

>You don't know what Dorothea meant by that, but you keep it in mind.

>
"Anyway, to answer your question, you're in Torikago. Don't worry, this is also our first time here. If you want, you can come along with us. We are actually heading for a dormitory, cause tomorrow will be my friend's first day in school."

Sarika Drora

With: Tropic gang
Interactions: Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Shakingly, Sarika opened her eyes again; the Imps who jumped at her were gone, and Robert stood by her in one piece, asking her if she was okay. At this point, a cacophony of emotions were taking over her - rage, excitement, confusion, fear and, most of all, pain. Yet, when she looked up at the Lancer, she still offered slight smile.
"I'll be alright." She assured with a nod. "Go and protect everyone! Don't put your true calling off because of me."

Polaria - Near Samus' wreckage

Interacting with: P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Visible for: BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

It took a minute to find warriors willing to help carry the weight, so by the time Hazor1010 had returned, Isabelle had already done an excellent job at patching up Samus and others had huddled in to help and talk. He furrowed his brows a tad at the topic of the conversation, rubbing his nape in confusion, then shrugged it off and said:
"Rough landing, huh? I've brought help. We'll bring what's left of your ship over to the hangars, you come and pick them up whenever, ok? We'll need the space to fix this hole proper." As he finished the request, two burly-looking warriors stood at opposite sides of the ship. As soon as confirmation was given, they'd put their max STR stats to good use and lift up the carcass.

Polaria - Group 2

Interacting with: Veradana Veradana

Amidst the confusion and the running, Hazor1010 missed a single shivering young lady looking for additional instructions at the other end of the entry hall. Instead of receiving a response from him, a young man was making a stroll towards the wreckage with a glint in his eyes when he heard the request. He stopped and turned at the girl, a gum bubble popping as if to announce his presence.
WHacJA5MJvArfiCvrHd62zM-pxCvyynZUdXwVur-O2oW5rZIGvTz8jLKAo8-hnmRG_bQYBHDlPyTGh6lIMmJ2JYy7fYhfwuo23cL7EL2MaFdWY_yZHYlrkQz8z2dyYKI_Xw5KErm

"Yo. Lucky you, I'm just about the best guy in town to fix you something warm to wear. Follow me." After that, he made a turn and changed his destination to the tunnel that lead into the hot springs. After a moment, the young man turned back to glance at Takemi and add: "You coming or what?"

Temperate

(Status update: Currently waiting on the Edds to reply)

Tropic

(Status update: Currently waiting on Lucario to jump in. The number of Imps is reducing quickly and a scene transition is night.)

Equator

(Status update: Waiting on John Doe to react to the Wurm's attack)

Torikago

P PopcornPie Topless Topless thefinalgirl thefinalgirl RedLight RedLight

Upon approaching the notice board screen, the newcomers are greeted with a bright "Welcome to Torikago! Long live the E-mpress" slapped on top of the screen. It's an electronic board, featuring several floating notes of various content. All of the messages have a "Click me to apply!" button at their end.

Job offer - E-mail filtering
The E-mpress receives thousands of e-mails every day from her adoring followers, but sadly, she cannot read them all. Help select the most important messages while reporting on the dangerous / vulgar ones to keep her community healthy! 8 hour job, pays 8,000 credits per person, per day. Meals included.

Bounty Imp hunt
There's a flock of Imps bothering the city outskirts. We're paying 2,000 credits for each imp head you bring back here.

Propaganda Hunter
A delinquent has been spreading around false propaganda about the Industrialist guilds. Catch them and bring them to justice for a reward of 60,000 credits.

Godslayer Tournament Qualifiers
Inscriptions are open! Survive in a battle royale against other sign-ups to enter Morrighan's Godslayer tournament. The winner of the tournament will be rewarded with a technique that's capable of killing even an immortal, and competitors from across the system are expected. Are you up to the challenge?

Missing person: Garmund
The members of the BadWolves guild have been looking for their missing leader for years. They’ll offer 100,000 credits to anyone who can bring him back alive, and half of that for anyone who brings back proof that they’re dead.

Missing person: B Storm

CheSs is paying 150,000 credits for anyone who can provide him with B Storm’s precise location. It is speculated that he may be off-world, however.

At the back of the sign post, you spot a small paper note glued to the frame. It says "If you need someone to 'disappear', take this note with you. Prices may vary, be ready to pay them."

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>You look back at the board and various mails start popping up, awaiting for your application. These must be quests that you can partake in for cash.

>
"Well now, it seems that with our spare time, we can take on many quests. However, I do suggest we take things easier first so that by the time of your first day in school, you'll at least some energy to get through the day. I think we should take on the imps by the outskirts. Consider that quest as your training session. How about it?"

>"Nah, I'll pass."
>"I don't know..."
>"Alright, count me in!"

>
"Alright, count me in! I think I'm in a pretty good mood for some hardcore violence."

>
"Excellent."

>You turn back to the board and press the apply button for the imp slaying quest.

Giffany (Torikago Plaza)
As Giffany followed, she still sniffled, and shed a few tears. Even with new friends, Torikago was scary. How would anyone from home find her? Did they want to find her? Would the people at the plaza know where her home was? As soon as the group had gotten through the doors, Giffany lifted her head high, and had a look around.

"Oh! Oh, you're adorable!" Giffany instantly wanted to get up close personal with Knuckles, smiling brightly. "I don't know what you are, though, we don't have animals like you back at home...Oh, hello to you, too!" She flashed her glittering eyes at Junko, before realizing that she almost lost her cohorts. "Oh! Everybody, wait up!"

The screens they found only filled her with more questions. "E-mpress? Oh, someone must have made a typo. They should fix it before they get laughed at for it...Do you think she'll know how to get me home?" Dorothea didn't answer, because she and Shujinko were invested in the tasks. Much to her chagrin, they picked the quest that involved slaying things called "Imps". "Oh! I'm not that much of an exterminator!" Giffany fretted, nervously tugging her hair. "You don't want me, I'll just end up zapping you instead..."
Topless Topless CapRock CapRock thefinalgirl thefinalgirl RedLight RedLight
Samus-Polar Cap
Samus quickly found herself surrounded by more people, all worried about her. The blonde started to hunch her shoulders, and her breathing got a little sharp. The warriors' body heat bounced around her, making her sweat. Her hand started to peck at her Zero Suit, searching for her emergency pistol. If they didn't spread out, she was paralyze them, and run for cover...

No, no. She couldn't do that.

She swallowed, remembering what Wii Fit Trainer had taught her. Deep breathing.

"They're making sure I'm okay. This is help."

Samus managed to get to her feet, to withstand the remaining aches across her body. "Where have I crashed, exactly?"

CapRock CapRock thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Oh nonesense. It's okay for you not to come. Besides, the dormitory that we're heading is full of people who can take care of you. But, if you think you can handle a fight, then you have the option to come along with us. Trust me when I say that it would be thrilling and fun."

Junko Enoshima (1).png

Torikago, Twitch Plaza - Interacting with Topless Topless P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight CapRock CapRock

junko-happy.gif

Adapting to the new city would mean that she would have to make a living. Looking at all the available options, Junko looked at them in a strange manner. It was a digital notice board for bounty quests and wanted posters, the girl did know her way around some combat with some martial art techniques and shooting guns. But, all she had was an ice pick, some grenades and other fashion-related items. If she had a plan, she would certainly go with the group. Besides, what could imps do? They're typically small and fragile in anime, it's not like they'll pose much of a threat, right? Then again, assuming stuff about the enemy can be a greater problem than the enemy itself.

"Judging by how this city is themed, I'm not shocked about the 'E-mpress' typo you pointed out there. Appointing an e-person for the leader of the state seems... odd. But, I won't question it even further."

The girl pressed the 'imp hunt' notice, giving looks with the group that the girl who talked to her with seemed to be the leader of. For a safer job that she could rely on, Junko applies for the 'e-mail filtering' job for the 'e-mpress'. The blonde was quite curious as to what her appearance was like. If talking animals existed, then anything could be possible. Also, the girl has an idea, in case if it can ever take action. But, she'll just have to wait see for now. Just as she was about to say that she'll aid them, Junko remembered that she hadn't introduced herself yet.

"Ah, excuse my lack of manners. I am Junko Enoshima. I will join you in the imp hunt, if you are all fine with it."

Last edited:
1583254108741.png
Robert Belonar

Seeing that Sarika was safe, he nodded to her "Right, although please try to stick with the others" and with that, he dashed to the main group of imps, the others would see the lancer easily slicing through and dispatching them, moving quickly enough that the imps didn't even have a chance to take a swing. Who knows, maybe he didn't even need to use duridana to its full extent, but that was yet to be seen
Interacting: CapRock CapRock P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"It's a fine pleasure to meet you, Junko. My name is Dorothea Ivonne, and my friends here are Giffany and Shujinko Kanou. May I first just say that I really like your figure. All natural and exquisite, the ideal female form. But alas, you are still young, yet I am very jealous."

>You are starting to feel uncomfortable.

9-9-8-2018.png

Gretel
  • Almost immediately, she activated Ember Celica, stepping forward towards the abominations.

"YOU DID THIS! YOU FUCKING TOOK HER FROM MY LIFE!!"

Suddenly, with her Aura active, she took off flying towards one of the beasts, infernally screaming, attempting to hit its head with her fist, combined with a shotgun bast on impact. They had to die.
    Gretel looked on in fear and awe as one particular individual leapt into battle and effectively caved one of the imp's heads in - all so suddenly, that imp was 'gone'. Gretel only whistled as that imp's life left the body itself - such brute force, the scientist couldn't help but clap slowly and calmly - a smile on her face. "Poor thing didn't stand a chance..." She said simply, not knowing what had actually gotten into whoever this was to lash out that much. Perhaps that's something to be wary of - but either way, that weapon she seems to have is... intriguing, none the less. 'Perhaps, when these pests are gone,' she thought to herself - referring to the imps, 'maybe I can get a closer look... As long as it all goes smoothly, that is.' She added, just remaining back and watching.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • It took a minute to find warriors willing to help carry the weight, so by the time Hazor1010 had returned, Isabelle had already done an excellent job at patching up Samus and others had huddled in to help and talk. He furrowed his brows a tad at the topic of the conversation, rubbing his nape in confusion, then shrugged it off and said:
    "Rough landing, huh? I've brought help. We'll bring what's left of your ship over to the hangars, you come and pick them up whenever, ok? We'll need the space to fix this hole proper." As he finished the request, two burly-looking warriors stood at opposite sides of the ship. As soon as confirmation was given, they'd put their max STR stats to good use and lift up the carcass.
    Tani watched and seemed worried innately, glancing to she who helped her up, and only shrugged. "...I dunno about you, but I can't help but be a 'little' worried about that scene. What a way to arrive, eh? But at the same time, maybe I shouldn't worry - as it's none of my business, yet even still..." Tani expressed concern, glancing to the broken ship and said scene. Perhaps it's a good idea to stay away, as it's clearing up, but Tani cannot help it. She attempted to shake concern off - and it worked, for a time. She would then glance back to the aforementioned she, a smile on her face. "Saaay, can I know who you are? If you're OK with that, of course!" Tani gave her conversation partner a thumbs up - perfectly understanding if they refused to identify themselves, but it'd be nice to know the first face they've talked to.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Snatcher
  • While The Snatcher would await for a response from the poor kid he may or may not have sent into next week - who knows - he turns around and notices more and more individuals piling on in - more of which he had never seen the sights of before. Perhaps similar, yes, but not 'identical' - in particular, he would look on as a duo of black and white seemed to already be uncomfortable with their situation - possibly even arguing amid their confusion. The Snatcher shook his head and rested one of his hands 'through' his phantasmal figure, and specifically his eyes. It was disappointment - even here he cannot get peace and quiet! At least there's plenty of life - as he would notice two others had joined him in greeting and conversing the calling child. "Greeetings!" He said callously and loudly, letting out a wicked laugh after he did so - only to regret that immediately to find he was without speech for a moment. Upon recovering, he sighed and looked to them. "What I meant to say was: 'Hello, welcome to the business side of life!' But I doubt I'm in a position to say that right now; there is so much nonsense going on! But, tell me... Do either of you two know where we collectively are?" He asked - a bit clueless for his liking, but he has to clear that up for himself.

1583264366985.png
Evelyn Lucina

After hearing Tani mention the event happening near the crashed ship, she looked over to the scene and blinked a few times "Oh, I don't know how I had missed that, perhaps we should go check it out. Oh, and I am Evelyn, Evelyn Lucina the fourth of the golden branch, protector of the shield of heroes" and with that, she carefully picked up tani and placed her onto her shoulder, then walking over to the ship and looking over the whole scene "Well then this has caused quite a fuss, is everyone alright over here?"
Interacting: P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam CapRock CapRock (GM)​

Last edited:
Gritting his teeth, Velocity narrows his eyes beneath his helmet, punches came at him from all angles, and he was getting tired of this, he couldn't blow them away when they were only there for a split second. This kid, Slipstream, he had some truly terrifying power, he wrote something down in his notebook and rushed forward, and suddenly all these clones started appearing out of nowhere to deliver punches one after the other.

Growling, he lashes out, swiping at the air and colliding with one of the many images of Slipstream before him, but before it went flying, it vanished into the air. He kneels down, taking the punches and gritting his teeth as he places his fingertips against the concrete, he just had to bide his time and not let them break his will. Punches and kicks rained down on him for a few more seconds, before the barrage stopped.

"Ready to come quietly, Velocity?"

"Just let me catch my breath"

A few long seconds passed, and he stood back up, sighing and resting a hand on his knee "Alright, kid. No need to beat me up anymore, I'll come with you" he says, dusting himself off and raising his hands. As the young hero approached with handcuffs, he pressed down with his foot, cracking the concrete and causing the stored up energy to explode outward, shattering the ground beneath them both and sending dust into the air. In a moment, he'd wrapped his hand around the hero's throat "Don't fucking move, you're not charged yet, but if you so much as look at me funny, I'll pop your head clean off"

The kid went limp, sighing and dropping the cuffs "Fine, what do you want?" he asks, doing exactly as he was told, and remaining perfectly still
"For a start, I want you to walk away from here, and go back to being the government's lackey. You won the genetic lottery, but your luck's going to run out playing with big boys like me" Velocity says "Then, I want you to forget I ever existed, and frankly, that'll be good enough for me"

The young hero gave a slight nod and the villain released him. Slipstream rubs his neck and sucks air through his teeth "Why do you still do this? We fixed the corruption, locked away the heroes that were mixed up with illegal activities, what is it that motivates you?"

"Not everyone is born with such amazing power," Lloyd says plainly "Those who don't get a head start in life, those born without powers, those born with powers deemed unusable or unsafe...They deserve a champion too" he turns, his eyes fixed on the hero intently "For now, that champion is me. I'm the man they look up, those who don't fit in."

"And I'll take hold of this world and I'll break it till we fit"

Letting out a soft chuckle, the hero nods "I see. A valiant goal" he glances at his watch and sighs softly "Shame you won't be on this planet much longer"
Velocity felt the hand on his back, the fingers entwined around his clothing, the air began to crackle, and as his hand reached to grip the wrist of the person grabbing him, the world flashed white.

Torikago Plaza

"Where the fuck am I?"
Lloyd blinks a few times as reality began to form around him once more, the air sparking and flashing with energy as his eyes adjust.
"Fucking heroes" he mutters, looking around for a moment. He had no idea where this was. Nothing like the safe house he'd come from, and nothing like the city he'd lived in all his life. Looking up at the sky, he realized quickly that what Slipstream had said was no empty threat. This was almost certainly another world

Sighing through his nose, he lifts the visor of his helmet slightly, letting in the cool air as he looks around. It didn't take long in this place to discern those who were out of place. A group of people, not dressed like the rest were huddled together, talking.

"Hey, you guys are tourists right?" he asks, approaching cautiously, pulling the visor back down on his helmet. The bright colours of his helmet almost helped him fit in here. If he could figure out where he was, that would be a start. He clawed his way out of poverty, he can rebuild and thrive anywhere. "You look a little lost, where are you supposed to be going?" Please be tourists, please be tourists...

P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight CapRock CapRock thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Topless Topless

Scorpion cut through the last of the imps, using his kunai to spear a fleece big demon and Impale the beast on his blade.

“It seems I am not alone here. Tell me, strangers. Where am I?”

Being stuck in alternate universes wasn’t anything new for Hanzo. He had been to many dimensions before using his powers. However, this one felt different, as if the great island he found himself on was just the start to finding something bigger.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CapRock CapRock @Tropical Strip

Emperor Gargan

While he was trying to put out the fire he accidentally made, maybe causing more small fires in the process, he began to realize that it wasn't just him and the humans in the area. Apparently, there were others in the same room as him. He was surprised at not only himself for not noticing them, but he was surprised by the fact that most of them hadn't noticed him either, with the exception of one young girl. Even then, this young lady likely wasn't anxious just because he was around. Though Emperor Gargan is very threatening (Even more so thanks to the lava which changed his main color scheme from purple to red) it seemed that she was overwhelmed by all the strange new people here and not just him. He glanced at her as she began to panic in the corner. Pathetic.

Speaking of the strangers, where had they come from? They, ignoring the girl, seemed to have come here before him. He was beginning to wonder if the paradise planet he landed on was actually inhabited previously. That's when he found out that the portal he came through had vanished. His only way back home was gone! He started to panic, just like the girl. Gargan released a quiet gasp as he tried to get back inside the room. However, melted parts of his body fell at a greater rate when he attempted to speed-walk back inside. This created more loud hissing noises of burning grass and small fires, requiring that he stop and put him out. He learned back on Haydn that igniting wildfires was not OK.

He desperately tended to the small embers he created as he continued to huff alien obscenities under his breath. His broken-down ship was stuck on Haydn CVII! If he couldn't find a way back home, he would have to make a ship from scratch, which would easily take years upon years of work. That's considering if he never completely heals from nearly drowning in Baroque Volcano. He's careful to make as little noise as possible, but it's likely that the humans had heard him already. Gargan hadn't bothered to analyze the new strangers either, but they all probably have heard him, too.

CapRock CapRock (GM) marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred (All characters mentioned, open for interaction)​

1583277319685.png

Torikago, Twitch Plaza - Interacting with P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight DapperDogman DapperDogman CapRock CapRock Topless Topless

junko-happy.gif

When the girl heard the unexpected compliment from Dorothea, Junko smiled slightly. It was not common for another woman to compliment her from where she was from. In truth, they'd get jealous of her beauty. Her equivalent would be Helen of Troy, the woman whose beauty launched a thousand battleships. The girl could command any otaku to do things for her, her loyal fanbase was quite over a thousand and around millions.

"Ah, I'm not that ideal. I am anything, but ideal. Actually, I should be the one complimenting you. You're quite beautiful yourself."

Even if Junko had an addiction for despair, she can still form genuine bonds with people. Her class at Hope's Peak Academy were deliberately spared by Junko, it was due to their friendship before The Tragedy started. But in the end, they all died and became food for Junko's hunger of despair. It would take a lot of time to fix her sanity, but there's a small hope that she can change. As Junko was deep in her thoughts, a man walked up to them and asked if they were tourists. An odd question, she thought. But, she did her best to reply to the man's question.

"I wouldn't consider myself as a tourist, really. More of an alien in a foreign land, I'd say."

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Oh, why thank you. You're the second person who has complimented me after Shujinko."

>As this goes on, another person approaches you, asking if you are tourists and you're lost. You decided to answer him.

>"No, we're locals."
>
"Yes we are."
>"Get lost."

>
"Yep, we're just a group of tourists, though we do have a place to go to."

>You then ask him if he wants to come along with you to the dormitory and the imp slaying quest.

RCPNHPD0004820

latest

Height: 159 cm (5' 3'')

Profession: N/A (Amateur Tinkerer)

Motivation: Making frieeeends~!!

Current Mood: Concerned and Panicked

Original World: Reocopia
Mentions: jigglesworth jigglesworth , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Veradana Veradana , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

ddk9ao0-bde61fa2-cace-4ac5-82e9-b9d0bb01bf7b.png

Despite his initial complaint with the gate guard who had denied him passage because, and Wray quotes! "Friendship isn't a good enough reason" and he was "too young to be an official tour guide". Well, he really wasn't an official tour guide, you... kiiiinda need a license for that, but still! How dare the guard say friendship wasn't enough! That's all it should take!!

Either way, coming back from that mini-rant, despite that, things seemed to be going pretty smoothly!

The first one seemed to be an alien creature, like a lizard man? It sorta looked like a lizard man in armor. Naturally, the adults had begun muttering things to themselves, mean, hurtful things that the teenager made his best ignore, taking a step closer to the group of kids that were trying to guess all sort of information about the newcomer as some sort of game. Ah, children's imagination, Wray couldn't help but giggle to himself at it.
Understandably confused, the armored lizard creature seemed to pull up some kind... of dual wavy gun? As it flashed a familiar shade of blue the cheery boy had let out a muffled gasp, covering his mouth to not let much of the sound out. It- Was it made of electricity?! The color was sooooooooo close to that of his energy sparks!! Suddenly there were a lot of questions that the teenager wanted to ask... This was exciting! He wondered if the other would let him play around with that thing, to see how it worked of course!

Eventually, the space warrior lizard had put its weird weapon away, walking towards the ID booth. Oh okay, it's cool, he could wait! No problem!
Not that Wray had to wait for long as the next one had decided to appear in front of him! Yep, appear like from nowhere!

Unprepared to have basically a ghost come to his encounter, the inventor-wannabe had reacted to the voice coming across the gate, turning towards it and getting a huuuuge startle once he had seen the purple-hued spectrum:

"Ah!"
, the boy had let out with a tiny jump, faint sparkles of electricity coming to life and dying out in such a short moment. Now worried, Wray had looked around to assess whether someone else had caught that, taking a deep breath to calm his poor beating heart down.

Luckily for our spooked tour guide, he hadn't been the only one to be terrified of the ghost-like creature. Just as The Snatcher had approached the front gate, similarly uncomfortable adults muttered excuses to themselves, some pulling their complaining kids away with them. Little by little, the once packed crowd in the front had dispersed rather quickly, adults going back to work, the children declaring they were bored and wanted to go play, until eventually, only Wray and the underpaid gate guard were left. The last one terrified, refusing to maintain eye contact with the misty creature.
Oh well, at least that had worked out for them?

"Mister ghost, can you please not scare me that way?"
, Wray had whispered back at the creature, hands to his waist and a playful, pouty tone,
"I've gotten better at this thing! Just... not that much..."
, he had continued with a slightly disheartened tone, before picking it all back up,
"You mean about the tour? I just thought that 'Hey, no one will know anything when they arrive, I should go help them get situated!' and thus here I am~! And I suppose I do have too much free time..."

As the moving stick figure seemed to wave at him in the background, the boy had excitedly waved back almost hitting a girl in oddly colorful clothing who was just... standing by the entrance. H-how long had she been there??

"Oops! I'm sorry, didn't see you ther-"
, the apology had been cut short, and mildly concerned about the other's state, the boy in suspenders had tilted his head this and that way, as if doing so helped him see the girl any better,
"Uhhh, are you feeling okay, Miss?"
, he had asked while blinking a couple of times,
"...You look so... desolate? ...I guess that's a good word... Hey, are you sick?! Should I go get somebody?"

As the stickman had returned, now holding an ID and getting properly across the gate, Wray had jerked his head back up, meeting the interesting living drawing:

"Doodleman! Help, I think this one's sick!!"
, the boy pleaded, gesturing towards the disgruntled Yuzuki.

Health matters first, questions later!

ddro6yz-5d366d55-ab97-40c4-9c55-273a07421376.png
Meanwhile, Thel had begun his trek towards the ID booth, a peaceful one as opposite of the ones that seemed to have rushed through the complex, Fancy Pants, Yuzuki, Blake and Weiss, somehow leaving the Sangheili behind.
During his walk, the armored alien would notice that attached to the central pillar of the complex, one of the few that seemed to hold the bulky ceiling in place, were three frames, covered with text and more text and yet sadly, whoever had picked the fonts and color schemes for there had a terrible sense of design. One had to get reeeeally close to be able to read anything they said. Had this been done on purpose, perhaps?

Nevertheless, without changing his trajectory, Thel would arrive at the ID booth. A humongous sign saying the exact same thing made quite sure that our guests would not be mistaking any locations for another. What he would find there was well, what one normally expected of such places, a counter table blocked the warrior's entrance, denying him passage further inside the cubicle-like space.
Behind said counter stood a woman, very well-dressed in a pinstripe black blazer. The badly scribble piece of parchment folded to stand over the desk read 'Delilah'.

The woman would release a sigh, glancing nervously elsewhere for a moment before pulling out a document from under the table, then a feathered pen and a pot of ink:

"Please fill out the information in the form, then stand in front of the camera. This process will take a couple of minutes, so please do not move until I say so.", the words were said in a tired monotone, the poor woman probably had to repeat the same instructions every single time, didn't she?

While she waited for Thel to write his name and other trivial information like that, Delilah had crossed her arms, her dull almost honey brown gaze travelling all around the booth, as if looking for something new to notice in the location and failing to do so. Where was her partner at this time? They were late! Her shift should have ended hours ago!!
Information filled, the stressed woman would gesture towards the camera with a sigh. No matter how tired she was, Delilah did her best to continue smiling as a good receptionist was supposed to do... Almost 10 minutes later, she'd then open the back of the camera, revealing a black and white picture of Thel. Yep, the camera worked like a dark chamber, light gets in meets photographic paper, woo picture!

However, the rest of the process would be completely different.
Both the picture and the filled out document we're placed in a machine that... looked a lot like a modern printer, but had way too many partitions to be the same thing. The photo was placed in the top slot, while the document was placed in the slot right below. Delilah pressed a couple of buttons and for a single moment, while the device seemed to start working, the woman actually looked, interested with something, staring attentively at the blueish neon lights that it emitted. Turns out the last step of ID-making was done with a borrowed technology from out of Reocopia as the world's current technical progress would make the whole thing... practically impossible.

Not even 5 minutes later, the machine you make a beep and from a slot by the side would come... Thel's fully made ID! Containing all of the information he had just filled up and surprisingly a not monochrome version of the photo! The woman would place the card on top of the desk and once more force a smile:

"Anything else you might need? We also register weapons and vehicles."

As soon as they went through the turnstile, Black and Weiss would be met by the interesting scene of Wray almost shaking Yuzuki where she stood and enlisting the help of a stickman drawing, yelling about the girl possibly being sick. Beside them was still a purple ghostly figure that might be having fun with the chaotic situation.

Before the duo could even think of interaction with that group of lunatics, however, an adult male's voice would call their attention:

"Hey, you! Yeah, you two punks! Women aren't allowed to carry weapons! Haven't you read the rules of conduct on the board?!", had shouted the gate guard, still trying very hard to look or think about the precious entity too much, "You're on Pryden's territory now, if you ladies are caught using these again they'll be confiscated and you two fined!"

Doomguy would be instantly barred by the very same guard, the uniform-wearing man having put his arm over the turnstiles to call the other's attention:

"Can't you hear?! Move to the left to get an ID if you want to pass. This is a security measure.", he'd the start gesturing with very fierce movements towards the ID booth, as if speaking with someone with a disability, "LEFT, THAT WAY. GO GET YOUR ID CARD. Do you understand me??"

Last edited:
Bertram gazed in Romans direction with his cold blue eyes before casually leaning his elbow on the countertop, pointing behind Roman to the wall behind him. On that wall would be a series of wanted posters of many people, most of them looking rather sophisticated in nature.
“If you are talking about our latest bounties.....then there you go....all of them are wanted dead or alive,” Bertram stated as if he’d said this a million times before.
“But we would prefer them dead...all payments will be handed to you personally upon the bounties delivery.”
marc122 marc122

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Ruby[/div][div class=tab]WB[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent r"][div class=rBg]
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

"Hello, darling."

Ruby gasped when the talking rabbit began to approach her, trying to comfort her. Everything she was encountered with — the strange nature of the newcomers, the overgrown, mossy city very unusual for Remnant awaiting her, and a crowd of humans approaching her as any Grimm would — was still alien to young Huntress-in-Training. Moreover, the panic attack she was faced against was still at full effect, to the point where she could only barely listen to the bizarre rabbit, whom only dreams and cartoons could hope to have. She did, however, understand that this was a big change to her and the strangers alike indeed.

Then the rabbit offered chocolate.

The same thing she usually found in the cookies she would quickly eat, and yet Little Red was hesitant. In fact, due to the fundamental nature of the rabbit, she hesitated to take it. She wondered many things about that chocolate: Is it safe to eat? How did that thing even get that chocolate? Was the rabbit sure the chocolate was okay to eat?

Eventually, she caved.

[div class=rText]"O—Okay..!"

All she could manage was a timid whisper; a far cry from the sweet, enthusiastic, a little boisterous, and bubbly persona she usually liked to project. Yet, she managed to take the chocolate, though she was still apprehensive about it, and...slowly bit in.

CapRock CapRock (GM), Nightwisher Nightwisher (Persephone), P PopcornPie (Caramel and Entrapta), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Unregistered Hypercam 2), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), darkred darkred (Bardock), Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Emperor Gargan)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent w" style="display: none;"][div class=wbBg]
[div class=wText]Check
[div class=bText]mate
[/div]
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div] | [div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
Pryden, Reocopia
[/div]

Nothing good came from the guard's mouth.

Weiss and Blake were already starting to feel uncomfortable just being around in this place. What gave? To Weiss, it was a warning sign that it was Atlas all over again with the inequality, only except they were expected not to even carry weapons on them at all. If the place were to show discrimination against Blake, a feline Faunus, she would not be surprised. It was a huge deal to be disbarred; they were Huntresses-in-Training after all. Also of note was the lack of special treatment towards the two; the Schnee family name had turned meaningless, after all.

Just then, Weiss opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind, but before she could do so, Blake put her hand on her shoulder.

[div class=bText]"Weiss, let's go."

Weiss let out an exasperated breath of air before walking away. As they do so, they gave only glares at the guard, but soon, their eyes laid upon what appeared to be a cartoonish, dark presence talking to a feminine-looking boy. They tried not to mind the presence, focusing only on Wray, who appeared to be native to the city losing promise for the two girls.

[div class=wText]"And now we're expected to not even use weapons."[/div]
[div class=bText]"Why bother? He's a guard working at what appears to be the port we're in now. He knows the rules."[/div]

Weiss, meanwhile, had a different idea.

[div class=wText]"Maybe we should ask around?"[/div]

Blake hesitated to answer for a bit.

[div class=bText]"I...don't know. It sounds like that guy wasn't lying."[/div]
[div class=wText]"I'll ask."[/div]
[div class=bText]"Weiss, please. You're not going to get a happy answer."[/div]

Weiss turned back to Wray, this time nodding before approaching the boy. If they truly weren't allowed to use weapons, things would get complicated, quick. Especially in a fight.

[div class=wText]"Excuse us Wray. Is it true that here, we cannot use our weapons on the basis that we are women?"[/div]

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM, Wray), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel 'Vadam), BoltBeam BoltBeam (The Snatcher), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Fancy Pants), Veradana Veradana (Takemi)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Scorpion)
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

Roman took a look at the poster again. This time, its details were starting to clear up for the criminal; it was now apparent that it was a bounty list, with the names and pictures listed in "wanted" posters. Nodding silently, he picked his cane back up and went to the poster to take a clearer look at it. In the meantime, he was thinking about bargaining to the robot, possibly looking for a chance to reinforce himself with whatever he has on hand.

As he surveyed the list, he thought of Little Red, whom he had encountered before in the past, the past few hours being his most recent. However, he was being given a fair amount of free will as to what job he wanted to do, despite the fact that it was primarily bounty jobs, illegal or not.

Then, Roman proceeded to ask.

"I know I've just arrived and all, but...do you happen to offer any henchmen, I might ask?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Bertram)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Fine, I guess..?
Panic attack.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
What's with these homies dissing my girl?
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
Why do they gotta front?
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Angry.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 25%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Assault Unit 1787, designation Smokestack
Actions: Preparing for Further Contact
1583290164352.png
Smokestack had finished torching more imps before the fiery figure from earlier spoke. The big machine barely registered a new figure, but the machine paid enough attention from side optical sensors to note that this little lady was not one to anger. Smokestack didn't like the idea of getting his head bashed in by those gauntlets-he may be tough, but even the mighty juggernauts that were Flame Assault Troopers could fall with enough gunfire headed their way. The machine filed the newcomer as "ignore for now".
If Smokestack had eyes, they would be squinting. On his dome-like head, the visor that Smokestack saw through visibly narrowed. The war hero was suspicious of the fiery figure's question.
"Hrmph. It is not just you. I myself have no knowledge of this place."
Smokestack took a bit to reflect. It had been some time since the rifts opened in Neo Cheanded space. Smokestack had volunteered to explore, but comms were still connecting. Smokestack had no reason to fear that his line to home had been cut-he would be informed otherwise. But communications were taking an awfully longer time than normal to connect to HQ.
Smokestack took a moment to lower his arms, flamethrowers finishing their shrieks of slaughter. Now that the matter of imp burning was out of the way, Smokestack figured that the NC R&D Department would love to have a look at these.
But first, an ice breaker would be required. Smokestack did not like working with organics, but he had done so in the past, and they actually did decently-for an organic. Nothing could match the might of machinery.
And honestly, working together might be the only way to survive in this hellhole.
"Might as well introduce ourselves if we don't wish to die here. Assault Unit 1787. Call me Smokestack."
In the meanwhile, Smokestack noted he was running low on flamethrower fuel. Something for Inferno to do.
A fiery body double of the giant machine materialized at Smokestack's side and outstretched an arm towards one flamethrower. The robot never knew how Inferno was able to refill flamethrower fuel, but eh, not worth questioning.

( Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching )​

Last edited:

• "It's alright, you're safe now. We're gonna get you home." Rex held his brother's hand as Tech figured out the wiring to the machine. It was now he started to feel a... tingling sensation, on the back of his neck. His hand reached back to feel it, but nothing of note was there. Turning around, nothing out of the ordinary was seen. However, he could feel a.. disturbance in the air. It's hard for Rex to explain, or even understand, but some sort of fizzling. What kind of Force shenanigans is this?

"Tech, do you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

He'd dismiss it, but something was particularly odd about it. The closer he got, the more he felt it. Suddenly, he was getting pull towards it. "Uh, that's not good. Little help?" Rex was getting pulled further and further forward, the tingling getting stronger. He was getting lifted off the ground, pulled towards some distinct center. The tingling became a pulsation of energy emanating from said center. The others were unaffected, only Rex being pulled in. He was too high up to reach, just helplessly being lifted. "Whoaa. What the hell is happening?" With each pulse from the center, he felt increasingly weirder, as though he were disappearing. It was just a moment before he reached the center, and in one single moment, his body collapsed into nothingness. Gone.

Rex reappears somewhere entirely different, and falls to his knees. He gets up quickly, taking out his DC-17's. "Tech?! Echo?!" Nothing. "This isn't making any sense." Looking around, he'd see everything is old, dirty, unmaintained. "Must not get a lot of traffic," he said to no one, walking through the room. It was poorly lit, though he could see things fine enough, with an eerie tune playing in the background. The two questions on his mind: what is this place, and how the hell did he get here? At the other end of the room was a door, to which he walked to and entered.

On the other side, he found what was likely a reception room for this place. The only other people here were two odd robots behind the counter and a man with orange hair. Upon noting that none of them were hostile, he holstered his blasters, walking in apprehensively. "Welcome to Colonium," one of the bots, Bertram apparently, said, providing a half answer for his first question. This some kind of shop? Maybe a hotel of some kind? Bertram asked what brings them here, and Rex assumes he doesn't mean how they got here. The orange-haired man, Roman Torchwick, latched onto the robot's word "deal." Must be a business man of some kind. A pimp by the looks of him.

Rex turned to the robot beside Bertram, since Roman busied himself with the latter, talking to him about the bounties and henchman. "Colonium? I've never heard of a Colonium. Doesn't look Seppie. Is this some abandoned private Outer Rim station?" he asked it through his helmet, keeping his hand on his DC-17 just in case.

Bertram’s eyes still glared at Torchwick, if he had an eyebrow to raise he would’ve raised it, overall being very unimpressed by Roman.
The only staff members on this station are me and Bennie here I assure you.....but say stranger, entertain me. What would you do with an army of...henchmen?” Bertram asked

Before Rex could even finish the other half of his statement, Bennies eyes would begin to rapidly change colors before screaming a loud high pitched noise.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!“ Bennie screamed
Apologies for Bennies behavior, he has been....roughed up over the years, time will do that to an old robot.
marc122 marc122
jigglesworth jigglesworth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back