• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Benedict would pull out his megaphone as he heard Samus’s question
YES THEY ARE PENGUINS WOMAN! AND AH....YOU LOOK FAMISHED! COME TAKE A LOOK AT THESE LITTLE TREATS! THEY’RE FREE....LIKE LEMONADE....WHICH WE DON’T SERVE.” Benedict yelled before turning around swiftly, pulling a fresh batch of cinnamon buns out of the oven.

Benedict would immediately shift his head in the direction of Giffannys squealing.
Ah...Josh, you have a fan club....one member is pretty good.....I have seventy five though....top that champ.” He would say before beckoning at Giffany
Ah! Madam! Good news on this splendid day indeed...you don’t need to pay a cent for these items, today we are selling pretzels...ooh....cinnamon buns....ah...and Earl Grey tea....yes.
Benedict would state as Josh updated his fan club page on Benechat, looking thoroughly unamused.

Benedict rose up from behind the counter dramatically as he bore a chefs hat and “Kiss the Benedict” apron before welcoming Caramel and Entrapta
Ah! Indeed giggly girl! You really should wash something down with todays...Earl Grey special,” Benedict would then make sure Entrapta would especially hear this.
I am not giving out samples....I am giving away pretzels, cinnamon buns, and Earl Grey tea for free! A swell bargain indeed.” Benedict said as he smiled, staring them both down until a decision was made

Oh he knew it....he knew Mao Mao secretly wanted a pretzel...who wouldn’t? Plus free tea? Free cinnamon buns...literally a cats dream. Benedict smugly leaned on the countertop with one elbow as he pulled out his megaphone.
AH....GREETINGS FELINE.....I KNOW YOU WANT A PRETZEL.....YES YOU DO.......HEY.....WHAT'RE YOU DOING.....AH A PRETZEL MIGHT HELP WITH THAT ISSUE...” He would calmly whisper into his megaphone....hopefully Mao Mao saw the need for free food as much as the others

P PopcornPie

1583379688684.png
Jack, Marguerite, Lucas, and Eveline

In mere seconds, a large portal opened and closed in a room separate from the reception. In that time, a number of things fell from it. The first was a table, having its top lopped off upon impact. Following it were dishes and... rotten intestines, cooked brown with black mold squelching out of it. The dishes shattered against the floor, and silverware clattered among the splinters. Next came people; rather peculiar ones. The first was an old, balding man, yelling as he landed in the clutter of splinters and dish shards. The second was a woman of sickeningly pale skin, clutching a lantern against her chest while gritting her nasty, molded teeth, who landed on top of Jack with an annoyed groan. A young adult was the third, landing beside them with a hard thud while shouting, "Fucking hell!" The last to pop out was an elderly woman in a wheelchair, bouncing once or twice away from the wreckage before she settled back into the old, rusted wheelchair. She moved so slowly and looked so bony and dirty that someone could've thought her dead.

"What the hell happened to family dinner?" yelled Jack, shoving Marguerite off his back and cleaning himself. He dug through the wreckage to find his axe, then surveying his surroundings. "Well, at least wherever the fuck we are looks like home!" he remarked, a crooked smile coming to his lips.

"Aw, shit, what the hell happened?" Marguerite cried. "And he's here, too!" The groaning family would notice the dead body, still tied to the chair. Grumbling, Jack moved to cut the ropes and throw the cadaver over his shoulder.

After dusting himself off, Lucas took to inspecting the old lamps and scratched at the already torn wallpaper. A shivering smile took to him, followed by a small giggle as he turned one lamp off and on repeatedly. He was promptly grabbed by Jack and thrown in the middle with everyone else. "Right, everyone, I don't know what the fuck just happened, but as long as we have our little girl's gift and give her what she wants, it don't matter if we're sucked in by some space bullshit or rattled by some big bomb! We're going to take over this house and—" Jack flicked his head at the woman in the wheelchair. She blinked and moved her mouth at the pace of a snail, but Jack nodded to her as if he understood. "Scratch that, we ain't doing shit 'till we know what's going on!"

"Well, if our precious darling wants that, then I'll do my best to restrain myself,"
Marguerite said, her voice now a regular, warm tone; a stark contrast to her harsh yelling a moment before.

"Aw, really? I thought she wanted to make our family grow!" Lucas said, receiving a punch to the face from his dad.

Jack rubbed his knuckles, scowling at the boy. "If Eveline says she don't want anymore, then she don't want anymore!"

With that, the three burst through the door, entering the reception. Jack and Marguerite, glared at the robots with contempt, as if they were the most atrocious things they've ever seen. Lucas, on the other hand, ran up to the robot called Bennie, staring at him with morbidly curious eyes. Marguerite pointed her lantern at one of the others: the girl, Odessa. "You. You'd make a fine little member of our—" Jack dragged his wife by the hair, pulling her away from the girl.

"Didn't you hear what Eveline said or are you just a deaf piece of shit?" he yelled.

"I wasn't trying to take her, now was I? Was I, Jack?" Marguerite flicked his wrist away, grumbling dozens of angry curses.

At the same time, Lucas wrapped his hands around Bennie's head, shouting, "Open up! I need to know what makes up your insides! How do you move? How do you see and talk? Let me in!"

Jack groaned, muttering something about killing his stupid son. "God dammit, Lucas!" He grabbed Lucas' wrists, yanking him away from the robot. "Eveline said to leave them alone!" Jack made his son hold out both his hands, slamming him against the wall when he struggled.

"Ugh, not again, old man!" he whined, rolling his eyes when Jack cut both his hands off with the axe. Lucas' hands created a small puddle of blood in the middle of the room, and he shoved him aside with only stumps at the end of his arms. Lucas would take to grumbling alongside Marguerite. In that time, Eveline was now in the corner of the reception room, just barely moving her eyes and mouth.

Jack turned to everyone with a smile. "Say, this place looks cozy. Now, just what the hell is going on?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch marc122 marc122 jigglesworth jigglesworth PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator Strip

As Khara landed atop the spacefaring vessel, she focused intensely on not falling off as it swerved and tumbled in the air. It seemed as if the pilot was less than thrilled to have a new passenger, which Khara could understand. She certainly wasn't invited aboard, and she knew how expensive unaccounted baggage could be to prospective airships. It certainly wasn't pretty. She took a quick glance below the vessel and frowned. What a long fall. It would be quite unfortunate if the thing suddenly-

The engine choked on its exhaust and burned out, dropping the ship like a stone in water. The cockpit popped open- seamlessly, she might add- and Khara clung to a couple of exposed pipes, hunkering down and watching the pilot vent a little frustration into the metallic outer plating of the vehicle. She tried to speak to the pilot, but the wind snatched her words away, so the kitsune resolved to simply awaiting the pilot's demise.

However, they somehow managed to do something venting that anger, and the wings of the vehicle caught the wind. It pulled from a total stall to a steep glide, and Khara felt a lot better about their survival odds now. She tried to speak again- now that the wind was less tumultuous- but the cockpit sealed itself shut just as she opened her mouth again. Seemed real interactions would have to wait for the wurm to calm down and perhaps submit itself to Khara's influence- preferably sooner rather than later.

"Here goes nothing... I have plenty more anyways," she mouthed to herself, encasing a second mushroom in a capsule of light energy, before launching it with no uncertainty straight towards the creature's maw. If she was going to take it and keep it, she'd need to be more precise than simply lobbing a bunch of spores the non-magical way.

P PopcornPie (the pilot) CapRock CapRock (the GM)

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie CapRock CapRock

CHRISTIAN BRUTAL SNIPER
1583387862809.png
When I somehow managed to pry my eyes off the beautiful blade after hearing a dapper man using a megaphone with a stall of food. I turned to the commotion but what got my attention more was the weird feline thing looking at me. Is there something on my outfit? The cat was looking at me like the RED spy whenever I get blood on his suit. I took a look towards the blade and the cat, my eyes going back and forth at them multiple times before kissing the claymore and whispering "I'll be back for you, baby~" at it. I walked towards the cat and put one knee on the ground so we could meet eye to eye. I tipped my hat with a smile before grabbing him by the chin and forced him to look up at me, staring at him for a while before finally speaking to him.

"What's with the look, mate?"

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Ruby[/div][div class=tab]WB[/div][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent r"][div class=rBg]
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

The young Huntress-in-Training was still as frantic as ever. She was still heavily breathing. She was still racing in her mind about everything going on around her. She was still reluctant to ever get up and really explore, when it was still in her mind that they're out to get her.

Yet, the narrative wasn't holding up as much as she overheard the Eds and the Saiyan talking to a few of those waiting for us. At the very least, it started to relieve the panicking Ruby was going through, but just barely. It was a step, after all; she now knew that they were at least willing to talk things over, as long as things don't go wrong.

Meanwhile, Ruby gulped the chocolate down. Yum. But did it really do anything?

[div class=rText]"U--Uhhh, I...I don't know if..I dunno if I wanna go out there, I just...I don't know, people might be waiting to go after me..."

Suddenly, as coincidence would have it, a top-hatted man with a cane — I swear, it's not Roman, please — arrived with a mobile stand, operated by penguins. She saw it as a chance to hopefully get something to calm herself down with, as she was not in the best mental state she was in. Suddenly, she disappeared, leaving rose petals floating where she was, and where she went. In a flash of a second, she was suddenly at the cart, gripping frantically onto it.

[div class=rText]"P--Please, I just need something to c—c—c—calm me down!"[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM), Nightwisher Nightwisher (Persephone), P PopcornPie (Caramel and Entrapta), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Unregistered Hypercam 2), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), darkred darkred (Bardock), Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Emperor Gargan), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent w" style="display: none;"][div class=wbBg]
[div class=wText]Check
[div class=bText]mate
[/div]
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div] | [div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
Pryden, Reocopia
[/div]

While Weiss and Blake were busy trying to talk to the mechanic about whether or not they were allowed to carry weapons as women, suddenly a man in a top hat came up to the group with a mobile shop and some penguins. The duo turned towards the man, then towards each other.

[div class=wText]"You go up and ahead, I'll be busy talking to Wray."

Blake nodded, then proceeded to come up to the counter.

[div class=bText]"Excuse me, uhh, I was wondering what's on the menu."[/div]

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM, Wray), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel 'Vadam), BoltBeam BoltBeam (The Snatcher), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Fancy Pants), Veradana Veradana (Takemi), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

The imp threat was still being dealt with. Yang stood, eyes still red, and watched as the remaining imps get mowed down by a robot's flamethrower, too angry to even continue dealing with the imps. [div class=yText]'God,'
she thought, [div class=yText]'that's what they get for killing my one and only sister.'[/div]

Then, a new arrival in red-and-white armor appeared, eliminating the last imp still alive. It was a bittersweet finish, though; now that she knew that caring for Ruby for practically much of her life was all for nothing, she was left in a bitter mood. Although she and the gang had killed the imps, there was nothing she could do to get those years with her sister back.

Exasperated, she took a deep breath, her eyes reverting back to their original violet color, as she noted the newcomer's appearance and demeanor.

She introduced herself as Cass1e.

[div class=yText]"I'm Yang. I had a sister, Ruby."[/div]

Yang didn't even bother making herself appear "okay", she had to make it clear she was grieving her sister in her own little way. Whatever that was, as she was about to head to Laureia, when suddenly, a cart rolled up, populated by penguins pulling the thing with them and a fancy-looking man, apparently the owner of the penguins, following them.

She sighed, then walked up to the counter.

[div class=yText]"Can I get two of those cinnamon buns?"[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), @GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), @Hahli Nuva (Scorpion), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch [/B]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

Roman was about to say something. And then, he wasn't.

A new arrival, whom he swore looked like an Atlesian Knight, came inside the room he, Bertram, and Benny were in, grabbing his attention. Okay, he thought, for all I care, he could've been just another one of those robots. He does look...interesting, so far.

The weapon Rex carried on hand did not look anything like the ones back in Remnant, specifically Vale. Why? It was obvious to him that he did not come from Remnant; that alone raised many curious questions about him: Where did he come from? What circumstances warranted his armor and the helmet? Is he a potentially valuable asset to his plan to rise in the new world of crime?

Whatever that was, he turned back to the robots at the counter, but his train of thought was suddenly interrupted by Benny's sudden screaming. Startled, he stepped back, raising his cane off the ground and almost pointing at the robot, but ultimately, the cane remain pointed to the floor, however much less so.

Unfortunately for Roman, his initial curiosity of the new arrival soon morphed into envy...then outright jealousy. Not even getting into the bounties yet, and already was he starting to steal his thunder. It didn't make sense; he was a criminal mastermind, he didn't even bother asking about the planet he landed in, he was straight to the point, and yet that Mandalorian had to come in. What an uptight genius of a fuck.

Yet, while Rex babbled on about his pointless 'war' and dug himself deeper in the "just like them" hole with his description of the Clone Wars, Roman's interest in him started to return.

'Mmmmm mmmmm! I mustn't forget about my plan; use him as a means to climb up the ranks in a new, perhaps even colder world. And speaking about him... He could be a powerful ally from what I could tell. Looks like I might be using him after all! Maybe his real world doesn't care about him as well!'

Then Odessa came in. It was noew apparent that potential for a party was starting to brew, with the convenient new arrivals. Without question, he incorporated her into his plan.

"Okay, those were some interesting words from the both of you. So, as I was about to say! The reason why I'm asking you about henchmen is because I believe I have a plan that can benefit the both of us. Those people who have come in and I can take bounties together, you lend us your technology and equipment, and then we take off from there and hopefully overcome this cruel real world where the Man is trying to take your freedom, and ours. You know, where I came from wasn't rather nice, because these dirty, rotten people back there were pulling the strings behind every government, military... Even the schools. And...I believe it's all the same out there. Just like you, eh? Eh?

...Aaaanyhow, what do you say? Deal?"

Roman gave a confident, menacing smirk towards Bertram. However, that smirk did not last for long when a group of new people suddenly burst in, and then had a violent argument between each other. Unlike the previous two, however, he saw the Bakers as a possible, credible threat; they were prone to messy outbursts that could mess up his future plans. Not only that, but he saw little benefit in trying to incorporate them in his possible proposed alliance between him, Rex, and Odessa.

However, he wanted to at least throw them a bone.

"...Woah! Uhhh, what a bold entry, ladies and gentlemen."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Bertram), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Rex), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Jack, Marguerite, Lucas, and Eveline)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Fine, I guess..?
Panic attack.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Talking over things.
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Neutral.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Frustrated.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 20%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

CHANCE-28
Low Earth Orbit, Solar System

Today was another day. For Guardians, that meant another mission. And for Chance-28, another mission meant more things to punch. He was very much looking forward to punching more Screebs, for the satisfaction of his fist meeting one of those crawling buggers and watching them explode was simply immeasurable. Sure, his Ghost didn't exactly approve, but what was he going to do? Not revive him and leave him dead?

Fat chance. The most time his Ghost had left him dead was a week, before he came back and revived him, begging to be forgiven and promising to always resurrect him.

That was a good memory.

The massive Titan sat in the cockpit of his Broadcast-IS, a refitted Vimana-class jumpship designed by Häkke and the preferred ship of satcomm technicians. It was painted blue and white; the colours of both his armour and himself. He was an Exo, you see, a human mind uploaded into a robotic body, meant to defend humanity. His glowing blue optics gazed out the viewscreen, at Earth down below, the great cradle of civilisation and the homeworld of humanity.

The people he'd protect until his last breath, die his final death for.

It was something he came very close to doing during the Red War, were it not for the fact that he was outside the Last City covering the evacuation of civilians when his Light was drained. Truthfully, Chance never quite realised how reliant on the Light he was until the Ghaul sealed away the Traveler, and with it the Light of every single Guardian across the Solar System. Many Guardians he knew had their Light permanently extinguished.

But enough of that. That was a lesson most Guardians took to heart, especially Zavala. The Vanguard Commander was never quite the same after the City fell.

"Still thinking about the Red War?" A voice asked. The Titan turned to his Ghost, Zeke. The tiny creation of the Traveler was floating next to his head, decked out in a Knight's Peace shell as he regarded his Guardian with a single, glowing eye (which, really, was pretty much his entire body). "Come on, we're way past that."

Chance sighed. "Yeah, I guess," He shrugged. "Just can't stop thinking about it."

"Hey, eyes up," Zeke reassured him. "You're gonna punch more things today. You'll be forgetting about it in no time! Just try not to punch any more Screebs or Exploding Shanks please."

The Exo would have smiled, if he could. Zeke knew anyway. "Right, yeah. I'm just gonna let an Arc-charged fist fly. Like always," He metaphorically grinned with a hand motion.

His ship's radio crackled to life. "Alright you guys, you ready?" A male voice asked in a smooth drawl with an accent that once belonged to the inhabitants of the southern reaches of the United States of America, his orange Turbo Hammer ahead. He was Greyson Ryder, Human Hunter and fireteam leader.

"No, of course not. It's not like I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs for the past twenty minutes or anything," A rather condescending British-accented feminine voice dripping with sarcasm responded, her magenta Amethystine drifting by. She was Valeria Auash, Awoken Warlock.

And him, Chance-28. Exo Titan. Together, the three of them made up Fireteam Martingale.

Chance spoke. "My fists are tingling," He said, eagerly. "Where we headed?"

"Tangled Shore," Grey told the two. "The Spider's got a Scorn infestation he wants us to take care of."

The Exo's eyes lit up at that, only for Zeke to promptly shoot him down. "Ohoho, I think what you're thinking."

Chance rose his hands defensively. "What? You know I can't help it. When one of those sumsabitches goes flying across my vision unexpectedly, I punch. That's what I do," He told his Ghost. "It's a Titan thing you wouldn't understand."

Zeke seemed poised to reply, if Valeria hadn't spoken first. "Oh, that's just wonderful," She snarled. "Again with the Tangled Shore? Again with the lawless frontier absolutely crawling with Fallen at the edge of the Solar System. Why do we have keep going there?"
"The Spider pays a nice price, and you know that," Greyson cooly replied. "Now shut your trap and ready your Warp."

"Whatever you say, Grey."

Chance keyed in some commands into his ship's controls, the ship emitting a low hum as its NLS Drive activated. In front of him, the ships of both his teammates disappeared in a flash of light, shooting off towards the edges of the Solar System. He waited for the blackness of space to turn into a spiraling tunnel of light.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Instead, alarms went off everywhere in his cockpit, jerking him upright. "What the—what the hell's happening?"

Zeke seemed to have a look of panic and confusion, despite lacking any sort of facial features to begin with. "Something's interfering with the Warp drive! I can't shut it down!"

In front of him, a rift in space seemed to open up, and to his immediately alarm, his ship was shooting towards it. In a mad panic, he began to do everything he could to stop his ship, but that only seemed to speed things up. Looking helplessly at the rapidly-growing rift, he could only mutter, "Uh oh."

And then he, his Ghost, and his ship were swallowed into the rift.

--------------------------

EQUATOR STRIP, NEON HAVEN
CapRock CapRock , anyone else nearby

A split-second later, they were out. Not in space, but it was apparent that they were now in the atmosphere of a planet. More worryingly, the ship was rapidly barrelling towards the hot sands below. Alarms were going off everywhere, but nothing Chance did seemed to work. "Zeke!" He cried. "Do something!"

Zeke was rapidly zipping around the cockpit. "Controls aren't responsive!"

By this time it was only a matter of seconds before impact, maybe thirty or so. "Dammit!" He smashed his fist into the dashboard, putting a sizeable dent in it and causing sparks to fly. He took a breath. "Okay, here's the plan: On my mark, transmat me out of here. Got it?"

His Ghost nodded. "Will do. Ready?"

Twenty seconds.

Chance stared straight ahead as his jumpship continued its uncontrolled descent. "Wait for it..."

Ten seconds.

"Now!"

He vanished in a flash of light, reappearing a few feet above the sands below. His ship, meanwhile, continued on its trajectory and then smashed into the dunes below, kicking up a massive cloud of sand and rock. A plume of smoke billowed out several seconds later.

"Well..." Chance muttered, looking around. The only thing he could see was an endless ocean of sand, punctuated by pillars of rock and dust storms on the horizon. "Where are we?"

For the first time in years, Zeke was at a loss for words. "I... don't know."

Odessa
Odessa looked around at the "potential" party that was gathering, though she herself didn't much do groups of people, too many chances that something could go wrong. She fingered her hammer as she looked over Roman, who looked like a shady individual would look like, and then returned to the non-malfunctioning robot. "Yes, where am I? What is this place?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
marc122 marc122

Junko Enoshima (1).png

Torikago, Twitch Plaza - Interacting with Topless Topless CapRock CapRock P PopcornPie DapperDogman DapperDogman RedLight RedLight

junko-neutral.gif

When the notice board was interacted with, it proceeded to print out small ticket stubs. The instructions weren't too hard to understand, the request should be completed within 24 hours and insert the ticket back when completed. Junko grabbed the ticket stub for the imp hunt. Shortly after the imp hunt, the main group that she attached herself to seemed to be going somewhere. The blonde didn't listen carefully, she was busy thinking of how boring her current personality was. Being calm and sophisticated wasn't the best way to go in life, it made you look like a refined woman who knows her place, which Junko isn't really all about. After being alone with her thoughts for a moment, another instruction is displayed on the board. It said to visit some kind of building and look for a certain 'Itsugoi'. The blonde gal still did have a quest to finish today, which meant that the new e-mail filtering job application will still have to be put on hold.

Just as Junko was about to call out Dorothea's name, the girl realized that she was already behind. Fortunately, her tracking ability is greater than most humans. She was quick in finding them, on the way to what appears to be a large building. The girl did regret not listening to what she said earlier, it made her even more curious as to what's inside the building. Could it be a secret hideout for criminals? Nah, that would be boring. Better yet, a slaughter house for animals? Nope, that would also be boring. Maybe, an exotic pet shop? Boring, but it could work. Junko wanted to raise her hopes in what it is, so that when she finds out that it's something lesser, despair pinches her for a slight moment.

Well, it wasa dormitory filled with teenagers. Junko didn't like hanging out with other people, it ruined her way of talking. Also, she was already starting to get bored of her personality. When no one was looking, she tied her hair into two seperate parts and did a somewhat intimidating pose.

1583424139318.png

"Oh, hello. I'm Junko Enoshima. Nice to meet you, all."

Junko says in a completely flat, monotonous voice. It was one of her personalities: eerie stoicism.

"Sorry if I don't seem alive. I'm dead, or am I? Just kidding..."

Her eyes look at them, one by one, making sure that they get a good look at her face. Even though her hands are completely fixed in some kind of position that covered her mouth, her dead-pan voice has a loud ring to it. Flat, but scary. Her current personality would be that one girl at school who you don't know if she is serious about killing someone or not. Junko is that vague at the moment.

"Anyways, I hope I'm not a burden to everyone. That's all."

Torikago

Having followed the group silently, Lloyd was content enough to simply observe. Hands buried in his pockets, he scans his surroundings carefully, before following the others into the dormitory.
'Weird place indeed. I wonder what kind of powers these folks have' he ponders to himself, looking around and removing his hands from his pockets, crossing his arms.
So far, the brightly coloured girl spoke of zapping people, did she have an electricity power? That was a good bit of information to go on for now, but he'd like to be sure before making any judgements.

He couldn't observe silently forever, though, that would look suspicious. "So, you folks wanted to fight some, what was it you said...Imps?" he pauses for a moment, looking them all over once more "I hope you're all able to handle yourselves" he removes a steel ball from his pouch, balancing it on the tip of his finger as it starts to bounce up and down slowly. "If you don't have the power to do something like that, it can be dangerous"

He couldn't help but notice the stark change in demeanour around Junko. It unsettled him. She had a voice like a killer, it didn't sit well with him.
'Is this her power? Masking her true intentions? Interesting' he clears his throat quietly and replaces the steel ball. He took a step away from the young girl, making sure to keep his eyes on her. Something about her was deeply disturbing to him, and he'd rather keep his distance till he knew he could trust her.

Topless Topless CapRock CapRock P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Benedict would calmly stare at Ruby as she teleported to the shop, asking for something to help calm her down.
"Ah...Well you're in luck! Earl Grey is famous for calming the senses and healing...ah, the mind....care to buy some?"

Upon Blakes request, Benedict would wave a finger before grandly gesturing to the menu behind him.
"We have pretzels, cinnamon buns, and Earl Grey....ah ah ah! But no lemonade."
As Benedict said this Josh would calmly stroll out with a glass filled to the brim with lemonade....guzzling and gulping it down before stopping and noticing Blake, he looked at Benedict, who had now snapped his neck in Joshs direction....his calm smile tearing into Joshs psyche. Josh looked back and forth between the two before slowly walking back out of view.

"Ah....wonderful Madam! Here you go...don't spend it all in one place." Benedict said joyfully as he handed Yang two cinnamon buns.
"And that will be eight-hundred credits to me, and here is my card." Benedict would say as he tossed a "Them" card at Yang.
"If you wish to get more free treats..just simply...say my name....good luck in your endeavors Madam!"

marc122 marc122

Sarika Drora

"Oh!" Sarika gaped her mouth as she was informed of the 'store's' unique business model. Sarika wasn't one to accept such kindness for herself, yet this time she put her money bag back down and progressed to consider the options. Truth be told, the young girl hadn't heard of any of them, so it wasn't supposed to be a hard choice. She began humming, finger over her chin. Then a bit more. Quite a lot, in fact, enough that others arrived, chosen and left with their choices before she had given any other signs of deciding. Only after what it felt an eternity that she - swallowing hard in fear of making the wrong decision - looked up and spoke to Benedict:

"Um, excuse me, kind sir. If it is not too much trouble, I'd like one Synonym bun."

Polaria

Group 1
(Status update: Still in free roam)

Group 2 - Takemi

Veradana Veradana

The young man stood in annoyed silence as he watched the girl sort through his wares, already chewing through his next gum as he did. Eventually, she picked a few and produced a bunch of foreign money. He leaned in to her hand, squinted and rose an eyebrow.
"The fuck is that? You can't buy anything with that here, I'll tell you that much. For all that, you either give me 800 credits, something worth a damn, or you can go ahead and-"
"Jack!"
FJsykwP4WxVNCUDb99M4Gmxjh5prAEMWwHem8rxNw7ZjwLHED7nltMYCX8D19zHFP7hfWDBivjieqfrTQYPH9mVvb3XPGMtpk2eTdI-48NMuOsQHURojJ78yPwsyqn3Ps71o69Ko

The young man at the counter interrupted Jack as his spoke, drawing his attention all the way from the counter. He had just finished heating up a batch of hot, creamy chocolate and was pouring it over a mug as he spoke, making sure to sprinkle a couple of fat marshmallows on top. In response, the white-haired young man stared back with an angered sneer.
"You know the visitors have no way of owning credits, especially if they arrived here the same way we did." The barman continued. "Not to mention that is no way to talk to a young lady."
"Don't you got anything better to do, jarhead?" Jack replied.
"Absolutely not. Hand it to the lady, I'll tell Hazor1010 to make up for your losses."
Grumpingly, Jack nodded and closed off his stash with a slam.

Group 3 - Jak & Dexter

darkred darkred

Outside in the polar cap, it's absolutely freezing and a blizzard is constantly raging, making the range of sight limited and heavily impairing mobility; Every direction holds nothing else than homogeneous snow and unforgiving darkness. However, after several minutes of fruitless searching, a silhouette appeared amidst the blizzard. A closer inspection would reveal it to be a young man in winter clothes, figthing off what seems to giant trolls. He's using a combat knife as well as bright flashes of magic attacks to try and fight them off, but the trolls are quite resilient and outnumber the stranger greatly; If nothing were to be done, it's hard to tell if they would survive or not.
1583428989251.png
-Z-YTeqgfstFJBU1BEpWMQUIKb4bzztHFTHD-kCv9nxwr04NpI_dGzT1qUMCkE_84xkA6ZWT3hSo-xFuGp13v-wVwy9VRgDYaI5ZYy0dVKk_jbZ-Uvn9cRuxwY0jRK3MLiNhg0vS

Temperate
(Status: Waiting on several posts, Bene-induced break)

Tropic
(Status: Bene-induced break, we'll be back shortly)

Equator
(Status: Waiting on several posts)

Torikago
(Status: Waiting on Knuckles, he might get skipped)

Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, um...Maybe I could help with that poor dear who went missing..." Giffany scanned the tasks up and down. "Or maybe I should help take care of that propaganda, lies can really hurt...Ah! No battle royales, please...Oh, but look at how much this one pays! I could buy a thousand peaches with that! What do you think, Oswald?" She unveiled her stuffed cat once again, relying on his plastic-eyed judgement. "Hey, you're right! E-Mail filtering! Why, that's perfect for someone like me, isn't it? Together, we can zap those spam emails!" She playfully shot a few lightning bolts from her fingers. "Pew, pew! And it pays 8,000 credits a day?! Wow! Is that enough, Benedict?"

Wait, it was free?!

"Because it's my first day here, right!?" She yapped, slamming her hands down on Benedict's counter. "Wow, that's so sweet of you, thinking of new guys!" Behind her appeared pixelly pink text, reading "+100 HAPPINESS".

Caramel and Entrapta-Temperate Strip
"There you go, dear." Caramel cooed. "That nice man just wants to help us feel comfortable." The rabbit politely waved to Benedict. "Come to think of it, it has been a while since I've had anything to drink. May I have some of that tea, as well?" She fluttered her eyes towards Josh, waving her chocolate. "I'm willing to trade."

While Benedict was out serving, Entrapta inspected the food cart. For the first time, she produced a tape recorder from her pocket, holding it close to her mouth. "Day one since the activation of the portal! I have not found my friends, but I have fallen into the most wonderful social experiment! So many foreign beings are here, forced to mingle. Seems to be a world of overgrown fauna. And we have now been presented with free food!" She cackled. "I hope there's tiny food...I just see regular sized food."
marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Nanome-Equator Strip
"Woah!" Without warning, a second ship blazed past Nanome, nearly causing her to lose control. "Was that a squadmate?!" She panicked, hunching her shoulders. "How could they possibly have found me?! How did they come across this wormhole? Oh, I am DOOMED!" She listened closely to the explosion, which made her bristle. "Maybe I'm not the one who's doomed..." Since her craft couldn't idle without stalling, she had to keep gliding in circles as she pondered. It looked like a lost cause, but if she could escape a crash landing on the blistering Cindamar, then whoever was piloting that ship could have also made it out alive. There weren't any other ships coming, so, maybe they'd just gotten lost, like she had?

She swooped down to the wreckage, getting a pleasant surprise. Unless they switched ship models since Nanome's leave-It had been years since she'd left back in her own home, for all she knew-then whoever was flying wasn't part of the IDS! "Hey! Fighter O-7! Are you okay?" She quickly fiddled with her radio, wondering what that ship's frequency was. "I'm afraid I can't stop, but I can radio for help!...I think."
Corrosion Corrosion

Mao Mao-Tropical Strip
Mao quickly became enraged as he watched Christian lean down towards Cass1e. "Hey, HEY! No unwanted advances on my-" He didn't know if it was a cover-up, but Christian was going to kiss the sword, not the girl. The cat's ears fell, and he shyly scratched the back of his head. "E-excuse me, I thought you were doing...Something else." He looked down at Geraldine's sheathe. "I understand falling in love with a sword. Geraldine and I, we were love at first sight."

Now, as for Yang, he answered, "I didn't see anyone get killed. Well, unless your sister was turned into an Imp or something. Seems that we're all alive, otherwise." Beneath his fur, he had sustained a few scrapes, but nothing that would threaten his, or any of his future eight lives.

And as for Benedict, he simply hissed, "Don't tempt me."

Chungchangching Chungchangching marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Samus-Polar Cap
"Free, hm?" Samus's brow furrowed. "Sure. I've become stranded in this bizarre reality, and suddenly, a strange man comes riding in, advertising free food." Shadiness aside, Benedict was a damn good baker. Those cinnamon buns of his attempted to hypnotize her with their warm, sweet smell, making her tongue dance in a pool of saliva. "I can't give in!" For all she knew, underneath the cinnamon was specks of cyanide! She covered her nose and mouth with her hands, stepping backwards, glancing warily at Banjo and Kazooie. The eccentric appearance, the ability to just pop up, the sentient penguin slaves...Benedict just seemed like the kind of friend Banjo would have.

Group 3 - Jak & Dexter

@darkred

Outside in the polar cap, it's absolutely freezing and a blizzard is constantly raging, making the range of sight limited and heavily impairing mobility; Every direction holds nothing else than homogeneous snow and unforgiving darkness. However, after several minutes of fruitless searching, a silhouette appeared amidst the blizzard. A closer inspection would reveal it to be a young man in winter clothes, figthing off what seems to giant trolls. He's using a combat knife as well as bright flashes of magic attacks to try and fight them off, but the trolls are quite resilient and outnumber the stranger greatly; If nothing were to be done, it's hard to tell if they would survive or not.
1583428989251.png

-Z-YTeqgfstFJBU1BEpWMQUIKb4bzztHFTHD-kCv9nxwr04NpI_dGzT1qUMCkE_84xkA6ZWT3hSo-xFuGp13v-wVwy9VRgDYaI5ZYy0dVKk_jbZ-Uvn9cRuxwY0jRK3MLiNhg0vS

Jak and Daxter
Place: Polar Cap

Daxter yelled at Jak, trying to warm up "I TOLD YOU, Jak this was a BAD IDEA!" "AND NOW Look where we are..."

Jak groaned but turned and saw a figure wearing white appearing to be fighting a few creatures in the freezing cold. "Come on, Dax. This guy really needs help and plus he might give us something."

Daxter pulled at Jak's leg "ARE YOU KIDDIN' Jak, it's FREEZING OUT HERE, NOT TO MENTION SNOW!"

Jak didn't listen to Daxter's warnings as he grabbed Daxter and both were going near the white coated guy and the monsters.

As Jak walked through the snow with Daxter, Daxter slapped his face "
Great."

Jak pulled out his Morph Gun and his yellow mod

1583439066703.png

"I got you covered, stranger."

The eco warrior aimed at the creatures and shot at the beings, with the Blaster.

CapRock CapRock

Bertram was about to answer Romans deal when the most peculiar bunch joined in,
"Welcome to Col-"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bennie would scream as the boy jumped on him, asking him so many questions.
Once the boy was removed, Bertram would lift a finger,
"Please excuse Bennies behav-"
The odd family just got weirder and weirder, throwing their boy against a wall and...cutting his hands off?
Upon seeing this he would quietly lower the finger, and adjust his bowler hat in confusion.
"Welcome to Colonium new travellers, my name is Bertram, and I believe you both have just been asked to aid Colonium in a freedom war..." Bertram calmly stated to the Bakers and Odessa as he reached behind the counter and pulled out a glass cup, scrubbing it with a cloth as he continued.
"Usually we don't get this many visitors, or at least not many eager to help us...Mister Torchwick, you have a deal." Bertram would say as he held out his hand to shake
"As long as the other guests are fine with aiding us of course."
jigglesworth jigglesworth
StaidFoal StaidFoal
marc122 marc122
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
"Bold Text"=Action Dialogue
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice
>"It's nice to meet all of you. I guess it's our turn to introduce ourselves. My name is Ken Akatsuki."

>"Well then, greetings foreign travellers. My name is Taro Saito, and this is my pet squirrel Chunky."

>Chunky is sitting on Taro's shoulder, eating an acorn nut.

>
"Well, as you can see, he is not the kind who minds visitors, just his own business."

>"Um...anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm Piko Rockwell. I know, silly name."

>"And my name is Genpachi Go, and I shouldn't be here in the first place."

>"Don't whine, Genpy. It's not like you don't have anyone else to stick with."

>"Well, I...um...erm...crap, you're right."

>"I'm Yuri Yakumo. It's a pleasure to meet you."

>"What up you bunch of sons of bitches? The name's Ragna Rockwell. If y'all have a problem with me, then fuck y'all."

>Piko lets out an embarrassing sigh.

>
"Sometimes I forgot that you like to threaten people more than giving respect, like your fans."

>"Hey, who's the big girl in this place. That's-"

>"Me. My name is Mitsuri Saionji, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, peasants. Please excuse this rapscallion. She doesn't know how to control her tongue."

>"Fuck you, Mitsuri!"

>"Geez, you two should learn how to behave more in front of our guests. Anyways, we apologize for that. My name is Eun-Jin Soo."

>"Now that we have our introductions, what is this about an imp hunt?"

>"Some imps are terrorizing the city. The request said that they located at the outskirts. However, there is but one who wishes not to fight. Also, I am thinking of leaving some of you here to take care of the dormitory while the others are off. I hope you can all understand that."

>"One of us is going to stay here? Oh yes! Please, don't pick me!"

>"I'll leave the decision to Shujinko here. So, who do you wish to bring along with you? I'm suggesting four."

>Who do you wish to come along?

>Ken Akatsuki
>
Taro Saito
>Piko Rockwell
>Genpachi Go
>Ragna Rockwell
>Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri Saionji
>Eun-Jin Soo

>
"Very well then. Please, ready yourselves. We will leave immediately."

• Rex looked at Bertram as he spoke of his war. According to him, Colonium was fighting a war of for freedom from some oppressive regime. What this regime is, or if the regime presides over the entire system, he didn't elaborate. He did, however, extend the invitation to Rex and Roman about joining the war. "Thanks, but I've already got my own war going on," he said, putting his helmet back on. "I'd rather focus on getting back there."

At that, another woman walked in and approached Bennie. "I wouldn't-" but it was too late, she already set the robot off. Bennie yelled at the top of his speakers again, though this time Rex didn't flinch. "Don't worry, happens to the best of us," he assured the woman jokingly.

He then looked over to Roman as he spoke. The orange-haired man was selling a deal to the droid that the newcomers, meaning Rex, Roman, and this other woman, would do bounties for the droids, helping in their war for independence, in exchange for technology. It sounded quite nice, but something felt off about Roman. He didn't seem the fighting type, not by any means. Hell, he had a cane, people use those when they need help walking. Rex is.. skeptical, of Roman's intentions, but it doesn't matter anyhow. He isn't trying to get dragged into another war.

"I don't think-" he was about to reply to Roman before someone else showed up, though this someone was, in fact, a group of four people. They started causing a general ruckus, with one young man, Lucas, grabbing onto Bennie's head. The robot replied by doing as he always does, yelling at the top of his speakers, which was quickly getting old. What was probably his father, Jack, who had a corpse on his shoulder, yelled obscenities and brought his son over to the wall. This father was, quite obviously, very abusive to his family. This was made further apparent when he made his son hold out his hands, and then. What? "What the hell are you-!?" Rex recoiled once he cut his son's hands off, grabbing his pistol from its holster, though not aiming at the man yet. Lucas was just... annoyed. Like this happened all the time. Jack turned to the rest of them, asking a question Rex didn't care much to answer.

Rex backed away from the crazy family, not wanting anything to do with them. He spoke to Bertram, but kept his eyes on the murderer. Well, he might not have killed the corpse on his shoulders, but he did just chop off his son's hands, so yeah, he killed the guy. "Look, I just want to get back to the Republic. Do you have a comms station, anyway I can signal to them?"

1583450884166.png
Jack, Marguerite, Lucas, and Eveline

"A war? A war? I didn't sign up for another goddamn war! This tin can must have his screws loose!" Jack set the corpse against the wall beside Eveline, bumping the head of his axe against the floor impatiently.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Come on, pa! A war means more people, and more people means—"

Jack flicked his elbow up at the boy, making him step away."Shut up, boy! Ain't no way I'm fighting again! I've retired to serve my little girl!"

Marguerite seemed to agree, speaking in her calm, hushed tone. "Yes, we oughta get back home! My little babies must be so worried without me!" As if on cue, moths came from somewhere on her body and fluttered around the lantern.

"Y'all are idiots!" Lucas shouted. "Eveline wants family, and if we go into the war, we get lots of—"

You shut your mouth, you—"
Jack froze in his words, turning to the wheelchair-bound elder in the corner. She let her bottom lip droop, giving no other signs of movement, yet Jack nodded, suddenly cooled down. Marguerite seemed to understand as well, leaving Lucas to bang his head against the wall in frustration. "Alright, fine, we'll help!" Jack began. "But we get to keep everyone we get, no questions asked!"

Eveline, on the other hand, drooped her head to the side, barely moving as usual. Teeth showing, she stared with dead eyes at everyone in the room individually for at least five minutes before slowly turning her head to the other.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch jigglesworth jigglesworth PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122

Amanda Mossby in New Haven North Temperate Strip

Still cowering in a dark corner of the room, Amanda only becomes more and more distraught as so many strange and terrifying people are suddenly in the room all around her, interacting with each other. She realises that she's managed to miraculously stay unnoticed in her hiding spot, but she knows she can't stay here. She turns around and starts to inspect the wall for cracks, wear, or any sort of weak point she might be able to dig out as she animalistically claws away at the wall desperate to be anywhere but here.

CapRock CapRock P PopcornPie marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Benedict would raise an eyebrow as Sarika ordered a “Synonym bun”, ah, the locals here are quite adorable in their ways.
Ah....you poor uneducated little child, here you go! One CINNAMON bun and 400 credits to me...ah, and here’s my card....if you need any more free snacks, just say my name...how mysterious indeed.

Benedict would merely stand there....daydreaming and staring off into space as Giffany grew ever happy, wow....she’s really happy......hm.
AH! HUH WHAT? AH YES BUY SOMETHING!” Benedict would yell as he snapped back to reality.
Apologies....the void got to me yet again.....curse you Damon....

Benedict would immediately nod after Caramel spoke.
Ah...tea....I’m sure you’ll love it, straight from my own garden...you know, I’m a quite splendid gardener...you should see my garden outback....I’m growing prunes.
Benedict stated proudly as he poured the tea and handed it to Caramel along with a card, giving the usual “say my name” speech.

While Entrapta was studying the cart...she might happen to notice something out of the corner of her eye....another Benedict, watching her with a giant, abnormally large pair of binoculars in the distance.
....hello madam! lovely day for....bird watching!”

Benedicts eyes would twinkle as Samus ignored his food.
Tut tut....I guess I’ll have to leave these freshly baked, sweet, perfectly warm, toasty, mouth watering cinnamon buns in the trash...a shame, they were the best I’ve ever made too.

Benedict was having fun with Mao Mao.
Ah.....I see feline that you are quite grumpy! You know some Earl Grey might just change that! Hey, you should come buy something, hey, hey, hey, buy something....ah....this old seadog can go as long as you will it so.”

P PopcornPie
CapRock CapRock

Samus-Polar Cap
"Save it." The bounty hunter snarled. "...The pity party, I mean. Throwing your advertising at me isn't going to get me to trust you." He was good at making cinnamon buns, but he was not good at putting on a façade. Samus could see the mischief on his face, the uniform deviousness of the standard con artist. Yet, by allowing him to throw those rolls away, she would never see for herself if they were truly poisoned. Suppose they were innocent, harmless snacks? Starving Luminoths would be happy to have them. There had to be some way to test without putting herself, or anyone else, at risk.

Mao Mao-Tropical Strip
"Earl Grey?" Mao Mao repeated. "First off, I'm no tea drinker. Secondly, how do I know you're not trying to sedate me or something?" He quickly took notice of Benedict's other customers, and his ears drooped. "I'm gonna be watching you..." He decided quickly. "And if I see your products give anyone so much as a bellyache, you're dealing with the business end of Geraldine." He rubbed his chin, then tacked on, "...P.S. I know what a dog looks like. And you are not a dog."

Entrapta + Caramel-Temperate Strip
Entrapta found herself shocked and amazed. "Wait! B-but you were-and I came in through the-Wow!" She held her cheeks in her hands, while her eyes sparkled. "You must have the same teleportation magic as Princess Glimmer! Unfortunately, she never let me study it, but maybe you're different!" She climbed towards him, using her hair like a staircase. "Do you have a runestone? Where is it? And that would mean you have a kingdom, right?"

"A garden? I do enjoy my gardens. Even I can't resist the occasional pepper." Caramel licked her lips. "I wouldn't call myself a big fan of prunes, though." She gratefully accepted the tea and card, nodding with a warm-as-sunshine smile.

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany's smile fell as she awaited a response. Was the nice salesman okay? He seemed to space out. Of course she knew exactly what spacing out looked like, and it always looked weird. Maybe she ought to come back...

"AH! YES! BUY SOMETHING!"

Benedict's shout made her shriek. She recoiled, throwing her hair around herself, showing off a strange ability; Her hair changed its color to match the walls behind them, and noticeably hardened. She remained like this for a couple seconds, only to realize that there was no trouble. Then she reverted to her original position, allowing her hair to, in turn, revert to its original color and softness. "Excuse me, I got startled." She blushed a bit. "Anyway, do you have anything with peaches? Of course, I brought my own, but they might not be as fresh as they should be..."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch was mentioned across the board.

(Nanome is waiting on an update for the Wurm battle, and/or Tex and Chance's reply. CapRock CapRock Corrosion Corrosion )

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Ruby[/div][div class=tab]WB[/div][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Roman[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent r"][div class=rBg]
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

Ruby did not even bother listening to Caramel in her own little race against the clock. Instead, she instantly got to the point.

[div class=rText]"Earl Grey!"

CapRock CapRock (GM), Nightwisher Nightwisher (Persephone), P PopcornPie (Caramel and Entrapta), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Unregistered Hypercam 2), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ed, Edd, n Eddy), darkred darkred (Bardock), Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Emperor Gargan), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent w" style="display: none;"][div class=wbBg]
[div class=wText]Check
[div class=bText]mate
[/div]
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div] | [div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
Pryden, Reocopia
[/div]

Blake took a moment to think. To her, Weiss was certainly a coffee sort of person, while she herself was more into tea. Unfortunately, the only drink being served was Earl Grey, which, without Weiss in the picture, would've been good enough for the Faunus. Although it was inconsequential at worst, it was still a disappointment after the exchange with the guard and the fact that she almost fucking killed Weiss. After all, they needed to have something to calm themselves down with.

Food, on the other hand, was simpler. Blake was not in the mood for cinnamon buns, although she deduced that Weiss would like one. A pretzel, on the other hand, could be split in half more easily and then distributed among the two. However, it was obvious that she hadn't eaten during sunrise in Remnant, so she decided to get a pretzel for herself and Weiss.

[div class=bText]"Can I get a pretzel and an Earl Grey?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (GM, Wray), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel 'Vadam), BoltBeam BoltBeam (The Snatcher), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Fancy Pants), Veradana Veradana (Takemi), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

[div class=yText]"Thanks."

Yang took the two cinnamon buns for herself, simply absorbing the human-cat...thing's ears with her ears as she walked away from the stand, taking a bite from one of her buns. As she did so, Ember Celica deactivated just now, as later on, she looked at Mao Mao. She was saying something about seeing nobody dead in the imps' hands, no doubt, but she was starting to think that maybe she wasn't so wrong after all. She had come freshly from the world of Remnant just after seeing Ruby gone without even the slightest trace to deduce where she'd been taken. She hadn't even seen a bit of blood on the creatures she had encountered, which only served to point to Mao Mao's word being true.

However, there was still a possibility that Ruby was gone after all. This was only one place she and the gang had been to so far, and entirely without their own volition. She was good at fighting, but not that good at fighting, at least not yet. That alone could prove fatal to the young Huntress-in-Training, since she did not appear to hold up on her own, particularly in that practice 1v1 back at Patch. Sure, there was also her Semblance which could help her run, but at which point does she get to use it if she loses? By then, that Semblance could be inaccessible, making her prone to death, as she had feared.

Whatever the case, her thoughts about Ruby being dead remained, albeit she was now thinking of searching for her body to give her a proper burial. Either way, it was not pretty just thinking about seeing her baby sister die.

By the time she had finished her thoughts, she had already finished her two cinnamon buns. She raised her hand where the second bun once was, but realized in the nick of time that she merely grasped at thin air. [div class=yText]Wow,[/div] she thought, [div class=yText]time really does go by fast.[/div]

She sighed, then announced,

[div class=yText]"I'm going to head to Laureia. Anyone else coming?"[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM, Cass1e), Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Robert), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao), @GearBlade654 (Smokestack), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Lucario), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Gretel), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Christian Brutal Sniper), @Hahli Nuva (Scorpion), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch [/B]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent y" style="display: none;"]
Roman Torchwick

Colonium

"Then it's a deal!"

Roman gleefully shook Bertram's hand, then turned towards Rex and Odessa. However, before he could get confirmation from the Mandalorian, he had already bowed out. Suddenly, some of the weight had lifted; it ensured that he would not be overshadowed so easily by someone like him, especially after he managed to win over Bertram with a rousing plan for himself and the robot -- manly himself of course, though. There was also the hidden upside of him potentially being able to get away with his real plan; he had thought again about what Rex said, and deducted him to be just another one of those warfare puppets. Having someone be the 'good guy' in the team was going to be a problem if Roman was going to become a supreme criminal ringmaster in a new world and Rex was going to oust him as a criminal using the war for his own personal gain.

From that point on, everything will be smooth-sailing, right? Not quite.

For one, there were still the Bakers to deal with. If, somehow, they were to be involved in his plan, it would, as he would think, interfere with his plans and potentially jeopardize his bid to capitalize in a brave new world. What's more is that with Rex now out of the picture, the Bakers could overshadow him and Odessa more easily by sheer apparent idiocy and the amount of self-destructive infighting going on between the four. A far cry from Rex Odessa, and especially Neo, whom he had trusted the most while he was still in Remnant.

He had to be careful, lest he ends up bringing those undesired people into his proposed team, whether or not he liked it.

On the other hand, Odessa was still a possibility within his realm. If she were to join his proposed team, Roman could theoretically maintain a sense of power that he could have. From the looks of it, there would only be so much he could do to keep the Bakers away and occupied before they burrow into his plan anyway. Unlike the psychotic family, she was someone he could control more easily in his race to become the top criminal overlord in Colonium. She also appeared to be just as powerful as the Mandalorian clone that he was, in his own thoughts, lucky to be rid of.

However, before he could think any further about Odessa and the war in itself, the Bakers started to argue over whether or not joining the war was any beneficial at all. Roman was getting happier and happier as it seemed clear that they were just going to get out of the place. Unfortunately, though, as his luck would have it, it did not ultimately lead to the Bakers bowing out.

And to make matters worse, they were going to integrate him and Odessa into their unhealthy "family" if both did not act quick.

At this point, he could no longer afford to stay silent. He had to dissuade them. Turning towards Bertram for a brief moment, worried, he then turned towards the Bakers, propping up a frank demeanor to make it clear he meant what he was about to say.

"Uh, gentlemen, I don't mean to interrupt your train of thought, but you might really want to think twice about the war."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (GM, Bertram), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Rex), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa), StaidFoal StaidFoal (Jack, Marguerite, Lucas, and Eveline)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Fine, I guess..?
Panic attack.
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]
Crescent Rose
weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Talking over things.
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]
Myrtenaster
blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Neutral.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]
Gambol Shroud
yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Perfectly fine!
Frustrated.
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]
Ember Celica
[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(196, 230, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 20%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(196, 230, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

CHANCE-28
Equator Strip, Neon Haven
P PopcornPie CapRock CapRock

"What do you mean you don't know?" Chance demanded, glaring at his Ghost from behind his Ancient Apocalypse Helm. "Surely you have at least some idea where we are!"

"I mean, I literally have no idea where we are!" Zeke shot back. "We aren't in the Solar System, as far as I can tell. I don't even know if we're still in the same dimension at all, and I think it has something to do with the rift we went through." He floated up to his Guardian. "We were pulled into it, remember? I managed to take a few scans before that, and from what I managed to gather, it was an dimensional anomaly, almost like an Ascendant portal.

The Titan gave him a deadpan stare. "Well... shanks." He muttered. "So what're we gonna do now, then?"

Zeke turned to the crash site of Chance's jumpship. "I say we get back to the ship. It's taken worse than this, so it should still be functional."

Chance nodded at that. "Yeah, good point." The Titan took a step forwards, the desert sand shifting under his weight. Then he summoned his Sparrow, the Exotic Blood in the Water. It was grey, with a shark's face painted on its side. In fact, it much resembled the great white sharks of Earth's oceans that had been rendered extinct during the Collapse. It floated a few feet off the ground, emitting a low hum.

He mounted it and held out his palm, his Ghost floating over to it and then vanishing in a flash of light. He hit the accelerator, the Sparrow boosting forwards as it reached two hundred kilometres an hour in mere moments. A cloud of dust was kicked up from the thrust of its engines.

It only took a minute or so to reach his crashed ship, and from the looks of it... it didn't actually look that bad. Sure, it was half-buried in the sand and smoke was coming from several small fires, but other than that, it was fine. He gave a metaphorical smile under his helmet. Häkke products were built to last.

He dismounted his Sparrow, the vehicle vanishing a second later. Holding out his palm, Zeke appeared, flying over to the ship and scanning the damage. Several moments later, he turned to Chance. "Well, I got good news and bad news."

Chance rose a mechanical brow. "I'll take the good news first."

"The ship's critical subsystems are fine, with just some minor damage from electrical fires. Engines are fine, too, along with weapon systems."

"And the bad news?"

"NLS Drive is totally fried," Zeke told him, grimacing. "Unless we get a new one, we're either stuck on this rock, or we'll have to take the long way round. I don't exactly think we're gonna be able to find a spare one just lying around, either."

The Exo sighed and shook his head. "Right... well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it," He said. "Can you get the ship back in the air?"

"It'll take some time, but I can make it work," Zeke chirped suddenly, and spoke. "Chance, we've got a transmission coming through."

"Another Guardian?" Chance asked.

"Negative, I'm not detecting any Ghosts. Here, I'll patch here through."

His helmet's radio crackled to life, and a youthful female voice came through. "Hey! Fighter O-7! Are you okay? I'm afraid I can't stop, but I can radio for help! ...I think."

A second later, a... ship swooped down, circling his crash site. It was the very definition of a piece of junk, barely held together by tape and screws, and spewing black smoke. He'd seen jumpships that'd been abandoned for centuries and picked apart by the Fallen in better condition than that.

Chance paused to formulate a response, pulling out Monte Carlo, his Exotic auto rifle. "This is Chance-28. I'm a Guardian of the Last City. Who is this?"

Odessa stared at Roman for a long moment and then at the bakers, Roman seemed like an slimeball so she didn't trust him not to put his own ends before their own, she had worked with criminal sorts before and they all had the same look, then there was the ..... "Family." A group of what was unmistakably physotic killers. She listened to them blabber on and on, and noticed several "oddities" in place, the moths around the "mother". The only person she could really trust was this Rex guy, who seemed like the only good guys here, but like her, had no interest in joining the war for freedom.

"No, let them join, I'm sure it will be a hoot!" She said to Roman, casting him a controvestial grin, while letting the scarasm hit home. She then turned toward the clone, "nice armour. I'm afraid I've never seen it before though. Where are you from?" It wasn't pratical though, very flashy and white, made him an easy to see target so she assumed he must be either a complete moron or a rather competent badass, it's either one or the other.

marc122 marc122

1583504211773.png
Fancy pants

When Wray had said he was concerned for how the girl beside himself was feeling, he looked her up and down and she just seemed more...worried then sick, so with that, he just shrugged to the boy, not really needing to do much. then the girl herself said she was fine so that would get a very elegant thumbs up from Fancy pants, glad to hear she was doing well healthwise at least! Then he looked at the giant ghost and sort of stared at him for a while...Snatcher sort of reminded the boy of his usual people that were bad guys, so he would have to keep an eye on this one for the safety of others! also all this talk was kind of getting boring, where is the more thrilling part of the adventure! Then a strange thing happened, a man in a suit appeared with a small stand who was beginning to sell stuff, it kind of reminded him of the icecream guy in world 4 that would give him cool treats that would help him through that adventure! and so he would walk over and pull out some squiggles he was able to keep from his last adventure, after looking over the small stand for wherever a price would be mentioned.

Interacting: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Veradana Veradana Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam
Nearby: @Reocopia gang​

Bertram looked up at Rex, this time putting both hands down on the table as he spoke
"Indeed, there is a comms system here on Colonium, but...the trek to its location is quite dangerous, I insist you go with the group."
Bertram would then see Roman approach and accept his deal before trying to drive the Bakers out of the group. Bertram observed Roman, then Odessa who was now talking to Rex before starting to wipe off his countertop
"I assure you all I don't mean to be rude...but you all are...stuck, unless you wish to float out there in space. You're only way out is Colonium it would seem. So i suggest you all get comfortable with each others presence, and I assure you, this war is a good cause."
Bertram would say to everyone before continuing his chores....he decided to not pitch in to Romans talk, it wasn't his place, nor his job
"I do insist you hurry though...." he would mutter under his nonexistent breath.
marc122 marc122
StaidFoal StaidFoal
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back