• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Smirk 2.gif
Lelouch Lamperouge
Objective: Lure out the two mysterious thieves
Interacting: CapRock CapRock (Pip, two other thieves)

Seeing as the boy as he expected him to fell under his control, he smirked as he continued to point his gun towards the cars, now mostly focused on the incompetent one barely peeking his head out from behind the car, smirking, glancing over to the one who seemed to be named pip "Pip, you will tell your friends to come out unarmed while standing right where you are, they wouldn't want you to get hurt over a simple mistake, right?" While giving out the order, he positioned himself to be right behind pip, the boy mostly covering his body from any attacks the other two might try and go for, as well saying out loud the last bit after his commands, whether they cared about this boy or not, he was still now a decent shield for himself. and with that, he waited with his gun still trained on the two trucks, more so focused on the area one of them was peeking out from but still, he was keeping himself ready for them to jump out from anywhere behind the truck.​

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"Well, yes. Let's go home. I'm pretty sure the others are wo-"

>All of a sudden, the police arrive after they have heard the shots pulled by Ragna.

>
"But I did not hurt anyone officer. I was just getting someone's attention."

>"Sis, just keep your gun, pay the fine, and let's fucking go home."

>Ragna obliged. She kept her weapon and went on to pay the fine, whatever the amount is. A few bullet holes on the ceiling isn't that much expensive, right?

>
"Now will you leave us alone? We just got back from a mission and need of a good ass rest."

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Alright, unsafe planet. But I'm not messing with you, I have no idea what you're going on about." Khara shrugged, looking to one side, "If I had to guess, I'd say your IDS is probably not much different from the Elfis Alliance. So many different races, united under a common goal, devolved into red tape and bureaucracy, terrified of anything that's remotely different." If one had to guess, they'd say Khara had some issues with said Alliance.

She pulled Nanome against her, petting down the side of her head, "You know... I enjoy petting you too. Want to just sit here for a while and calm down a little more?"

P PopcornPie

Giffany-Torikago
"I would like some rest, too." Giffany answered sweetly. "I've been singing and dancing all day!" She cantered towards Piko, beaming.

"Don't get that skirt all filthy, dear!"
Takeshita called.

"It was nice meeting you. And getting to design an outfit for you." Tashiro said sweetly.

"Keep working on your pitch!" Uyeno grinned.

"If anything happens, please call us!" Yamane begged.

"You're a great guest, Giffany. The audience loved you!" Kawasaki folded her arms, smiling confidently.

"Nice to meet you, Giff." Kawahara waved.

"Bye, girls! Thanks for everything!" Giffany hugged each of her new friends, then started skipping back to the club entrance.
Topless Topless
Nanome-Equator
"We have reason to be!" Nanome's eyes hardened. "Earth is nothing but petty thieves! They caused the whole war! They're the ones devolved, not us! King Havubar is a wise, courageous leader!" She accepted Khara's offer, nudging closer to Khara. "The Intergalactic Defense Squad. I know you know us. I've been under their care as long as I can remember."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
Emperor Gargan
Newerth, Neon Haven

The Emporer stood by as Sygmund drew a circle around him. Gargan narrowed his eyes at the wizard, fearing that his joke was becoming a reality. While Sygmund glanced at his books to make sure that everything was in check, Gargan quickly interjected, "Heh... I was kidding, you know. You don't have to put on a pointless show," He chuckled. "Just do it." Hearing Sygmund chant didn't make him feel any better.

Gargan wasn't necessarily afraid of visiting the netherworld because, just as before, Gargan wasn't one to believe such nonsense. More importantly, he was afraid of Sygmund and what he'll do to him. "This better work, Sygmund. Or not harm me, because I swear..." It was at this point that Sygmund's hands begun to glow alongside the items he gathered, which grew so large that it completely enveloped the wizard.

The Emporer shielded his eyes from the light. He began to feel threatened as he thought that Sygmund was preparing some kind of attack. He wasn't sure what he was trying to attack him with, but Gargan wasn't going to hesitate to defend himself. Just as Sygmund split the light emitting from himself and sent it as an orb towards the Emporer, Gargan instinctively spat fire at it in an attempt to protect himself. Although, the attack seemed ineffective at deterring the orb.

During all this, Gargan barely recognized the circle around him generating a twinkly glow as well. What he did notice, though, was that he began to float. His rocket shoes were broken thanks to the lava trapped in his body, so he wasn't suddenly flying on his own. Something was levitating the incredibly large alien Emporer, something like Sygmund. Gargan whipped his head at the wizard's direction before shouting, "BEING! DROP ME, NOW!" Gargan seemed to be ignoring the feeling of the magma dematerializing in his body.

And then Sygmund said the final word to his chant, causing Gargan to finally fall back onto the ground. He was only hovering a few feet above the floor, so the Emporer wasn't injured at all. However, he landed on his belly, requiring that he'd spend a moment to recover. After several seconds passed by, the Emporer gradually picked himself up from the floor. To Sygmund, Gargan's appearance would have drastically changed. Instead of being red and dripping with lava, Gargan now looked like this:

unnamed.jpg

Gargan would pat his body up and down, finally discovering his new form. He was still breathing rather heavily due to the absurdity of what had just happened. Eventually, the Emporer would glance back at Sygmund with a stunned look on his face, his maw agape. He was astounded by what he'd done. Gargan tried to theorize in his head how Sygmund could have fixed him so easily. Back home, removing something trapped in his exoskeleton that has been liquifying his body, such as lava, would have been extremely difficult and would have taken weeks, months! He ha of some of the most advanced technology in the universe, but Sygmund was able to return him to normal in a matter of seconds by himself.

Finally, the Emporer would speak. As he spoke, Sygmund would notice that a low buzzing noise began to play in the background once Gargan was cured of his condition. If you got close enough, static could be heard escaping from his speakers. Gargan's voice was no longer hoarse and he now spoke much louder. Kinda too loud, actually.

"... How? ... How did you do... What? ..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow CapRock CapRock

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Inter... galactic?" Khara asks, petting Nanome gently, "I'm guessing that's something bigger than a "world"? I've never had use for a word nearly that huge. Would that be larger or smaller than a "realm"?" She looks up into the sky, imagining an entirely new continent. That was difficult enough to imagine, let along a whole collection of new, unique worlds. It was too much for the kitsune to imagine, "That's a lot of things for one squadron to defend, pilot. Are you sure you aren't tricking me?"

P PopcornPie

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>That took you a long time, but finally you made it back to the dormitory.

>"Oh hi."

>"Finally, good to be back in this hellhole. Now move out of the way, I got some steam to let off."

>Ragna goes straight for her room.

>
"Yeah, I'm gonna go and rest too. It's been a long ass day."

>Yuri followed suit.

>
"Well with that all settled, Giffany, would you like to change out of that outfit? I'll go clean that up for you."

>"Well, I'm just gonna go and do my thing then. Highlord, this armor needs a long time, so please be patient."

>"I'm gonna go ahead as well."

>Taro and Ken went off to their respective rooms, leaving you, Dorothea, Genpachi, Giffany, and Lloyd alone.

Nanome-Equator
"Now I know you're playing dumb." Nanome answered gruffly. "It's so much bigger than a world! Our army has surmounted entire solar systems!" At Khara's next question, she couldn't help but giggle. "You really think O-Row alone maintains all that territory? You're crazy! There's thousands of us. It felt a lot like a really, really big family!"
Giffany-Torikago
"Genpachi! Eun-Jin! Mitsuri! I'm home!" Giffany called out joyfully. She turned on her heel to smile at Dorothea. "I would like to have my regular clothes back. I think they're in Mitsuri's room still."
Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo

>"Very well then. I'll go see if she is willing to give them. For now, take your time off and get some rest."

>Dorothea went ahead, going to Mitsuri's room to find Giffany's old clothes. Genpachi walks to the couch and sits to watch TV to see what's going on.

>What do you want to do?
>Rest.
>Hang out with Giffany.
>Hang out with Lloyd.

>
"So, Giff, wanna do something? We got a lot of time now. Before we hit the hay."

Now that she was home-well, home away from home-Giffany felt like she had just awakened from a very odd, but very fun dream. Performing for a crowd, even though she was far from heaven-sent, gave her a rush she never felt before. Heck, she didn't even know she had stage fright. The crowd's jeers and cheers still echoed in her subconscious. Would she ever get to perform for them again? Who knows. Who knew that a quest to get an apron cleaned would turn her into an idol in the first place?

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Shujinko, who wanted to spend time with her. "I don't know." Giffany answered sweetly. "Are there video games around here? Competitive gaming really gets my energy flowing!"

Topless Topless

Christian Brutal Sniper
1589133965045.png
When she raised me from the ground, I was like a limp ragdoll, and due to me being a freak that comes from the GMod universe? It's pretty normal for me to go flaccid.
---
Now, Cass1e asked me what happened here and how should we proceed! Don't ask me hard questions like that. What do I look like to you? A detective?? I did not want to look dumb in front of all of these people so I put on a facade. Trying to make myself look smart by cupping my chin and looking like I'm thinking hard. I never think at all most of the time so trying to look intelligent like this is kind of hard. Hopefully, somebody else will solve the problem for me so I don't have to put effort into thinking.

Luckily for me, the same guy who prevented me from killing Cass1e put up his theory. Oh thank God, I thought we were going to be here all day. I now forgive him for the earlier clash we had in the forest.

"I had the same theory!" I said in my attempt to steal his thunder. "I just didn't say it because it was too obvious."

CapRock CapRock Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Rein PNG.png
Rein Lyren
[Interacting with B ( CapRock CapRock ) ID Booth Attendant ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )]

“Oh.”
B was taken aback by the sudden influx of information as well as the piercing gaze that followed the question; Had he not been wearing his tinted shades, Rein could have seen just how shaky and widened his eyes were. After he had finished talking, the young man lifted up said shades, pretending to check up on the tag-along’s armor for the first time. His reply came out slowly and carefully, each word carefully selected:
“I, uhh… Assume you’re right. We can, hm, attain, yeah, some new clothes for you once we surpassed this I will…Ugh, nevermind.” B ended up sighing as he realized the words just weren’t coming the way he wanted to. Instead of trying to explain anything, he simply took off his jacket and offered it to Rein. “Here, wear this for now it’ll help. Just make sure you don’t stain it. If you wanna blend in, you gotta learn how to talk like me anyways. Maybe a bit better, even.” He added, that last bit under his breath.

Rein absorbed what B had to say and offered a half-cocked smile in response to his companion as he reached out and took the jacket from him "My sincerest grati-- what would be a good phrase for this?" the young hero placed his hands on his hips craning his head sideways in an inquisitive posture.

The two had been waiting in line for a while and he began to wonder when they were finally going to arrive at the place these "ID Cards" were produced. The stares had begun to bother him less after he slid into the jacket B had offered him so at the very least that was something to be excited about. Yet, as they waited the conversation between the two died down to a sustained involvement of occasional glances and awkward smiles.

Finally, after an eternity locked in poor social skills, the two made their way to the counter. Rein being eager to get out of this building spoke up first despite not knowing exactly what to say "I request one of these 'ID Cards' in order to..." he froze for a moment not really understanding its purpose before he slowly cranked his torso toward B "... why do I require this..?"

Eveyln lucilia.jpg
Evelyn Lucina
Interacting: Veradana Veradana (Takemi)
Mentions: CapRock CapRock (GM)

Getting off the strange transportation device (Of which she pondered how something could be so fast without seeming to be on wheels!) she watched looked at all the tall buildings, why were there so many of them? this must have been a place of big importance! and then she saw a man who was being asked a lot of questions with people holding objects towards him like she was in the cold lands! she still didn't understand what they were, but hearing them all call him alucard, she looked to takemi "Ah! that appears to be the man we were sent to ask for help with our mysterious villain who attempted to freeze the underground city! let us catch up to him" and she would take the lead, quickly walking over to the dark buildings entrance after alucard​

B Storm
B Storm.jpg
Interacting wtih: Rein Aegis Aegis

“...Thanks, I guess.”
B replied to Rein’s question and then watched in stoic horror as the conversation died out faster than an underwater forest fire. Being without his coat was, for the lack of a better term, exposing: he’d stuff his hands in his pockets and nearly fold his elbows inwards to shrink and hunch his own body, closing the gap in the line the moment it was created. Reaching finally the clerk was nothing short of a blessing, and Rein’s question, the cherry on top of it that sparked back a distraction.
“So they know you are you, and not someone else.” B said. That explanation made significantly more sense in his head, come to think about it. “Oh, and you kinda need it to get out of this building, too.”

Sarika Drora
Sarika.jpg

Interacting with: Gretel BoltBeam BoltBeam Mentioning: Robert Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Sniper Chungchangching Chungchangching

Trying to get her mind out of Morrighan’s strange and sudden silence, Sarika watched the others work, mouth agape in amazement and examining the details as they each mentioned it, even nodding happily to Sniper’s claim without batting an eye to it. To Gretel, she said:
“Such cunning! Could you be a huntress to display knowledge comparable to Robert’s? If we do split as you suggest, I hope the group I join is graced by your presence as well.”

Tropic Strip - Ur Dragon Hunting party
(Waiting for posts from Gear and Hahli)

Newerth’s outskirts - Lelouch

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

“C-come out, Dino, Hector!” Said the boy, struggling with his own words and hugging his own arm tightly. “We’re done for.”
The answer came after a significant hesitation; The noise of a bow and a dagger falling on the floor and then getting kicked away into the street before two pairs of arms came up, followed by the men hiding behind the van.They looked quite shabby, with ragged clothes, thin waists and dire, hostile eyes focusing on the gun and its wielder. If intent could kill, Lelouch would be long dead by now.
“Go on then, you bastard, kill us off!” Yelled one of them. “It beats taking our weapons and leaving us here to starve.”

Newerth’s outskirts - Caramel

P PopcornPie

Despite having given the order himself, Jeremy was clearly impressed at Caramel’s calm towards the entire situation. He reached the top of the Gravy prison and, ever so carefully, began chipping away at the outer layer until her upper body was freed. Then he offered his hand and said:
“You’re doing great! Now you’re almost free. Hold on here, let’s pull you out.”

Newerth - Entrapta

P PopcornPie

The escape followed without much hassle thanks to its quick nature, the Blobbas having only realized they had lost a member until it was far too late to give chase. After a short trip back to Newerth with an ecstatic pink blob, Entrapta’s arrival was met with a few curious, often cringing glances from the local populace up until one yell erupted from the crowd:
“Pinky! You’ve found her!”
Out from the group, a short boy wearing an oversized wizard hat came in running from the crowd and opened his arms wide in excitement. Pinky leaped from Entrapta onto its owner and got instantly enveloped in a tight, teary-eyed hug. The boy turned to Pinky’s savior and said:
“Thank you so much, miss! I wouldn’t know what I would do without my Pinky…” He reached for his pockets and came up with a fat stack of bills. “If you don’t mind… Can you tell where you found her? I still can’t believe she’d run away like this...

Newerth’s magic school - Gargann and Hypercam

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Sygmund glanced up at Gargan’s new form, his slightly open mouth nearly letting his excitement at the sight slip out; Many of the other mages also stopped a moment to gaze at him, giving the teacher a complimentary nod before heading back to their daily routines. With the last of the lava on the floor getting dematerialized by a student in detention, the last sign of the visitor’s haunting condition was no more. Upon being asked the question, the man first winced at the voice, but then simply offered him a grin from ear to ear and said:
“...Magic, of course!” Sygmund produced a piece of paper and began swinging his finger left and right in the air to make curse words form in the paper as he spoke to Gargann. “I’d tell you all about it… But it’s clear that your mind is still too closed and my words would fall on deaf ears. So I’ll just let it progress naturally instead. Here you go.” The teacher offered the list to his speaker, containing all the items he used in the spell. “Which one would you like to start with?”

Sequoia syrup
Magical Syrup
Splash of Emerald
Boblobba extract

Torikago - Dorms

Topless Topless DapperDogman DapperDogman P PopcornPie

(If you choose a channel other than news, I’ll provide a little tidbit next post showcasing the channel’s content; Videogames are up to you, though.)

After paying off roughly a third of the mission reward over damages, the security officers begrudgingly let the group go and reassured peace amongst the club. Back in the dormitory, the group was met with anxious moods across the people they’ve crossed paths with, many staring eagerly at their screen as they watched the ongoing discussion involving their e-mpress.
That being said, it wasn’t necessarily the only available option at the moment; The News channel was only one of the many options, including a gospel-like channel dispersing lectures on the E-girl religion, a TV talk show bringing a charming guest to discuss his life in a paradisiac island and an Arena TV streaming live footage from Laurelia’s famous battle theatre.
On another corner of the room, a second TV held a black box and a small case filled with generic video game titles, from racing, to fighting to RPGs. They were far from AAA titles known on Earth but could definitely do the trick for anyone starved of some mindless fun.

Newerth - NBI Building

Veradana Veradana Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Over the cacophony of reporter questions and the strange noise of a woman yelling not far from there, Alucard still managed to hear Takemi’s plead, stopping dead on his tracks the very instant Hazor’s name was mentioned (as well as possibly colliding with either of the woman should they have not reacted in time). He stared down at them, eyes going from head to toe of each before narrowing slightly at their eyes. Finally, he said:
“Come with me.”
Alucard waltzed into the NBI building, two players clad in ornate black-and-white armors letting only the three of them walk past before closing in the doors again. The place was surprisingly modern compared to the rest of Newerth, with glass walls, polished black marble floors and white glowing stones emulating fluorescent lights. He turned a few corners before flipping open the door to a meeting room filled with players in suits sitting around a table. It also had a whiteboard on a stand filled with markings and pictures held by magnets, the name 'Jack The Griefer' popping out on the top of it.
“There you are, boss!” Said one of the players there. “Who are these two cuties?”
In response, Alucard held the whiteboard and flipped it around the joints that held it, revealing a blank surface on its back to write on.
“They are Polaria’s saviors.” Alucard said. “You better treat them as such.”

Polaria - Hot Springs

BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

“That’s the spirit!” Tequilla nodded with an amused chuckle before setting down what he had in hand and heading over to Jack’s locker. He rummaged through it a bit until he had what he needed, letting out a small amount in cash as payment. He returned with a selection of different colored patches of polyester for Tani, laying them out over the counter. “Here you go, pick your favorite.”

TV transmission - News’ channel

With a light tap on the edge of his table, the young man referred to as Mr. Grant who was presiding the meeting brought a quick and tension-filled silence into the discussion. Eyes were all set upon him, waiting to see what he had to say next.

“My fellow leaders, this unrestrained bashing of skulls is bound to lead us nowhere. We must seek compromise if we are to resolve this subject swiftly, for there are still other pressing matters to attend soon. Your excellence, perhaps the Guilds’ plight could be amended if your E-mpire would simply rent them surrogate mothers.”

The answer took H0meb1rd by surprise, teeth sinking into her upper lip and her eyes darting to different points of the floor as all the eyes set upon her and her answer. She looked up at the young man and said:

“I’m sorry, but I still can’t do that. It’s their bodies, not mine. Even if I allowed them to offer the service, they’d have to agree to do it for themselves!”

Then, a slamming fist hit the arm of a chair, putting another abrupt end to the flow of the conversation. The next man who spoke was accompanied by a small girl in plain clothes who stared at him in silence. He had threatening aura to him, his voice was thunderous and his expression, ruthless as he spoke up.
81UsR9sxBWjmeyk0FE0jHdmE4vgRglcI3wyDVhi8N1W16XFGEuV8qxTxqpQRdtDSFSZCirhxAx1CDuAyDH32plR_AVUo_0OzNIvXs1XBryNix-awe_B_wxp4xetYY1b6DqHZimUW

55-K6-UX6f0sCC7tbHeYw5-ag5Ma_v2XL8Z61_7X3l3xatjQHLZxnRgqBhAD2Nr5BOeHwme0WwuHBpW9Z3FYXWsYMZ2LDvdqLZYt-RRDl8XVI5s8DQwL6W9-SBN_ZSm9tpD0HZn6
“BULLSHIT! We all know they won’t do it, and we know why too. The moment you stop looking like some degenerate’s anime waifu, your power over your happy little slaves is done for and the entire circus comes crashing down. How do you even sleep at night, you manipulative piece of shit?”

“Mr. Montenegro, please.” Mr. Grant interjected. To which the man grunted and turned his face away. “We are supposed to maintain a minimal effort of civility in these meetings.”

“But he does raise a good point.” Mr. Waters followed up. “Are you perhaps denying this request, ms. Mizushima, because of concerns over your and your subjects’ appearance? Because a shallow reasoning like that shouldn’t hold ground in a discussion where millions of lives are at stake.”

“W-what!?” H0meb1rd replied, mouth agape and overbreathing. “That’s ridiculous! Are you even listening to me? Being pregnant is like, so much more than looks!”

“Please, settle down, your excellence.” Asked Mr. Grant. “We can’t reach a reasonable term with you in this current state.”

“But I-”

Before H0mebrid could finish, however, the guards interrupted her by shouting out an announcement:

“Please welcome player Hazor1010, administrator of the Polaria base!”
jgfZnNL1Pd1tYK2zeJ7y6_7e13zbBltWarx2Zx4gDA5EEe-g482hz7sEKB2DGBhmlkqU6Mkm1jnPt3GeW6Dz2s2elfYUmLyZBbnKCVOndgIHw6JBW8HHGGS-V2d0ci-501ofs9CJ

As Hazor walked in gingerly and blew his nose into a handkerchief, everyone averted their eyes and reclined back to their seats, H0meb1rd letting out a sigh of relief. Mr. Waters, on the other hand, grimaced. He said:

“Seems like the time is up, Ms. Mizushima. We assure you, however, that the Guilds will get what they need to assure survival, one way or the other.”

H0meb1rd went quiet and averted her gaze as they both sat down and the discussion ended on that grim note. Now Hazor stood, surrounded by a circle of inquisitive gazes, looking beyond tiny all alone against them.

“We appreciate your haste in joining us, Hazor1010.” Mr. Grant said, setting aside his sheet to bring out a new one. “Now, it is time to unveil the truth behind today’s event, whatever it may be.”

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Really, pilot, I've never even wanted a word as large as 'intergalactic', I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm playing dumb. Maybe it would be best not to try to guess your history," Khara said, glancing over to the entrance of the junkyard, "And maybe it would be best to do this somewhere other than a large pile of scrap metal? Getting to know each other should be high on our priority list, as well. I am Khara Daelynn, and you are...?"

P PopcornPie

Caramel and Entrapta-Newerth
"Don't worry about it, dear." Caramel smiled, as she both gave her paw and made a great effort to kick herself free. "I knew you wouldn't just abandon me." The formerly liquid magic crumbled as she struggled, resulting in many a tiny crumb getting snagged in her ordinarily smooth, lustrous fur. Not too much of a bother-She could lick it out! "I've never thought about what magic tasted like, but this is so delectable! What's in it?" She had a feeling that her question wouldn't get an exact answer.

"Oh!" Entrapta rather carelessly unloaded Pinky into the boy's arms. She took the reward money as eagerly as a squirrel took a peanut, though, going off that sparkle in her eyes, it wasn't at all greed. "Wow!" As though the boy wasn't there, she once again summoned her tape recorder and barked into it, "The mission to return Pinky was a success! Now I have currency from this strange new world! Usually, studying the currency of a civilization is last on my list, but seeing as I'll be taking up paying jobs here, it looks like I'll have to move it up a couple slots!" Then she turned her attention back to Pinky and her owner, cheerfully talking about what she'd seen, making sure to include the points about the poison she's accidentally inflicted on herself and the Blobbas' inner sanctum. "...I didn't stay for very long, but I heard that the Blobbas are plotting a revolution against the players. Presumably, that means us! I know the way back, want to watch it with me? It sounds like we'll need to hole ourselves up, but that's okay. I'm great at building vantage points!"

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany's giddy pace slowed to a worried march when she caught sight of the newscast. Like a moth to a light, she felt compelled to wander towards it, pressing her lips close together. "Surrogate...mothers?" She swallowed a hefty lump in her throat. She...She wasn't programmed with motherhood. She didn't even know how to make baby formula. She didn't know how to change diapers, or how to calm down a tantrum, or even how to adopt a child in the first place!

She didn't know anything...So why was she feeling determination snaking up her body? Why was she feeling a warm light shining on her?

Because...they needed her.

She was wanted here. Even for a service she'd never even considered, one that was never, ever even thought of being coded into her, she was wanted. Those other empires would fall if no girl stepped up. Somewhere out there, children needed feeding, and men needed help tending to their homes and their bodies. No matter how daunting it sounded, it would still be a violation of her programming, her entire life's philosophy and goals, to leave those people unloved.

"Shunjinko..." She didn't turn to face her friend. "...I know I shouldn't leave home again so soon after running away, and worrying you, but if they need surrogate mothers, then I've got to step up. I know I know nothing about being a mom, but my entire being is about loving and caring for others!" She spread her arms out wide. "I only hope they'll want me. I mean, I do forget to soften these edges, whenever I hug someone...And when I catch a cold, I really lose control of my electricity..."

CapRock CapRock Topless Topless

Nanome-Blacksea
"Space. I mean space. Outer space." Nanome answered in an irritated huff. Then she turned meek and somber, dipping her head, letting a shadow be cast over her features. "I would rather that you didn't ask about my history, unless you know how to get me home." Even as Khara prepared to leave, she still remained on her knees, looking at the ground. Being around scrap was oddly comforting for her. The stenches of years-old oil stains and exhaust fumes reminded her of her beloved old fighter. "I really...Can't stay?" She almost whispered. "This is the one kind of environment I'm familiar with. Outside the mothership, of course. And I don't want to go back to that horrible ship we were brought here in."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jezza Jezza (Commander's waiting on you)

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"I'm sorry I don't know how to take you home," Khara gave a reply. She was about to walk towards some sort of shelter when Nanome voiced she wanted to stay put. "...Pilot?" Khara asked, turning around. It was rather dangerous in the junkyard, what with all the sharp points, razor edges, and unstable footings, "You really do like it here? I suppose we could stay a little longer, but I do want to integrate with the locals, and feel out the atmosphere. I'm a little hungry, too..." Except, of course, that she wasn't hungry in a particularly traditional sense. It was starting to feel crowded in this little head.

P PopcornPie

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo

>"That's a load of crap! Surrogate mothers? They should have foreseen the casualties in the first place. I don't think forced repopulation is the solution for the mess they have. I swear, I will bash their thick skulls so hard that they be turned to bone meal on the inside."

>You look at Giffany and has expressed interest in volunteering as surrogate mother. You begin to worry.

>
"Are you sure about that? I mean, in all of honesty, if I were to have children, I would tell to not get near you because...obvious reasons. Not want to offend you by the way. You are programmed to love people, but that kind of love is on an emotional level. Also, how can you be pregnant if you're made of bits and static? I don't see any sense, logically. But I don't know if you're okay with it. If anyone here, all of us, are okay with it. What do you think, Shujinko?"

>What will you say?
>Go ahead.
>HELL NO!

>
"Naaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll! You have body rights though! Are you willing to f**k a bunch of dudes to save the population? That's hot but that's not! But it's your choice though."

Nanome-Blacksea
"Hungry..." Nanome felt her stomach. As soon as it realized that it was being paid attention to again, it released a long, trembling "gggguuuuuuurrrrrrooooooooooooowwwwwwwllll". It released all its breath creating this growl, making it collapse, taking Nanome down with it. "I...I haven't had anything to eat in at least one night." She admitted. "Everything between my escape and crashing here was flying. And stalling out. And worrying about my transmission. But mostly flying." Then, it looked like she'd decided to imitate her ship; She struggled to start onto her feet repeatedly, looking like she was almost there and then collapsing with a wheeze, then trying again. "It's okay. I'm okay. I can walk it off." She muttered in between tries. "I brought this on myself. All I can do is...Suck it up..." Someway, somehow, she finally managed to get on her feet and stay there, albeit rocking back and forth.

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany's current expression was completely confused, yet blank at the same time.

1589257904186.png

Her mouth struggled to form the odd word out, but she got it in the end. In a voice as sweet, light, and smooth as chocolate syrup, and nothing but a dying innocence in her eyes, she asked, "...Fuck?" She blinked twice, clearly not knowing that she just uttered, as that one kid with the dumb round face and the stupid stocking cap put it, the queen mother of dirty words. "What does that mean? I don't have to 'fuck' someone to have kids. Usually, you just find them on your doorstep, you get a prompt that asks you to name them..." At least, that's how it was in all those simulator games she had snuck into. "...And then you just decide what will make them happiest. I can do that, easy!"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo

>Apparently, Giffany has no idea what surrogate mothers actually do. You begin to worry more.

>
"Giff, if you still insist on volunteering, think of the damages you will cause on yourself. You clearly have no idea of what surrogate mothers do. I would have to lend someone's laptop and show you what they do so you can think about that decision."

>Genpachi gets off the couch and goes over to Eun-Jin's room. After a while, he comes back with a laptop in hand. He places it down on the coffee table and looks up the Wikipedia page about surrogacy. He then shows it to Giffany.

--Horobi || Lovis Watts ||Jin--
Interaction: marc122 marc122 CapRock CapRock
OST: 001//Type-01

"Hmph, do you really think your primitive weapons can stand a chance?" Lovis simply giggled as she glanced at the soldiers that surrounded her and her associate. Just as she was about to do something about it, Ruby ran towards her, begging her to stop whatever she's trying to achieve. How quaint, the target threw herself at Lovis' mercy. However, as she spoke that cursed name again--Penny Polendina--certain memories flooded her mind, causing her to clutch her head.

Bit by bit, Lovis' memories as Penny began to resurface. Her time with Ruby and her team...The fun she had being with her...Her own death. The death that could've easily been avoided had she been there on time. Had she even tried to get there on time. That fact alone made Lovis know that Dr. Arthur's task for her to kill Ruby was more or less personal already.

"Friend...?" Lovis stopped clutching her head as she then glared at Ruby with her now empty, emerald eyes. "Don't get full of yourself, Ruby Rose!" She snarled, punching Ruby away from her, making a hole in the wall of soldiers that surrounded her. "Horobi, handle these maggots." Lovis says as green lighting coursed around a small radius--acting as a barrier that stopped bullets in their tracks. "I have some...Issues to work through." She says as she approached Ruby, her back opening, sprouting several familiar floating swords from her back.

"As you wish, Miss Watts." Horobi nodded, taking out what seems to be a black, silver and yellow device with straps, putting it on his waist. A thorned, silver belt erupted from the sides of the device as it forcefully latched itself around his waist with a red glow from the belt itself.

"No, don't!" Jin gulped, taking out a similar device of his own, attaching it onto his waist, "We're not supposed to kill them yet, remember?!" The two robots in black then took out a keycard like device--Horobi holding a purple one with a scorpion on it while Jin held a pink one with a flying falcon on it. "What happened to finding info on where we are?!"

"...Watts' will is absolute." Horobi simply raised the purple keycard, pressing the button on its side.

POISON!

"You don't even know who that is!" Jin retorted, tossing the card a few inches before catching it, raising it a bit higher before pressing its button. "I'll bring you back, even if I have to scrap you!"

WING!

As if in sync, both robots inserted the keycards inside the belt, causing an alarm to blare off as two man sized mechanical animals materialized in front of the two--a scorpion and a falcon, both of which began to duel with one another as their owners stared down one another, soon uttering the one word all Riders share no matter the origin.

"Henshin."

FORCERISE!

FLYING FALCON! STING SCORPION!

-//-B-r-E-/-A-k-D-//-o-W-//N-/--

EMe0AjwU4AAanOx.jpg

The two robotic animals then turned to their users. The falcon flew behind Jin and wrapped its wings around him as the scorpion pierced Horobi's chest. Horobi's body began to turn into purple as the scorpion jumped and wrapped its legs around his body. Soon, the animals seemingly explode into parts, parts that were bound to some kind of elastic wrappings around their bodies, bursting, trying to be flown apart as the elastic wraps pulled them back into their hosts with a loud slap, their visors blaring to life.

SHOTGUN RISE!

"Horobi..." Jin uttered as the two riders stared down, with Horobi raising his attache bow at him, Jin hesitantly formed the blue suitcase into the attache shotgun. As if at the same time, Horobi and Jin fired their weapons at one another, bullets clashing against the beam arrows resulting in an explosion between him and the human settlement. Just as Jin thought he's got it, Horobi leapt into the air, firing at Jin and the building's front from above!

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Pilot!" Khara stepped forward, ready to catch the girl in case she fell and hurt herself. But she seemed capable enough of holding herself together, stumbling but managing to keep herself upright. But she seemed plenty hungry, perhaps now was a prime opportunity. "Do you want me to carry you back to town to get something to eat? Or can you handle yourself until we get there?" She held a hand out to Nanome, while she fetched the second-last spare mushroom from her magic storage plot device, ready to offer it to Nanome should the opportunity show itself.

P PopcornPie

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany's eyes glimmered. "Oh, boy! I love learning new things!"

"Surrogacy is an arrangement, often supported by a legal agreement, whereby a woman (the surrogate mother) agrees to bear a child for another person or persons, who will become the child's parent(s) after birth."

"Oh..." Her eyes clouded, her normally rosy complexion washed away. "That's not adoption, is it?"

"A traditional surrogacy (also known as partial, natural, or straight surrogacy) is one where the surrogate's egg is fertilised in vivo by the intended father's or a donor's sperm. Insemination of the surrogate can be either through natural or artificial insemination. Using the sperm of a donor results in a child who is not genetically related to the intended parent(s). If the intended father's sperm is used in the insemination, the resulting child is genetically related to both the intended father and the surrogate."

With sweat accumulating on her brow, and her breath running short, she stammered. "I don't know what egg cells are, but they sound like something I should just let anybody fertilize." She protectively held her breasts. Her washed out skin turned green, as did her hair for some reason.

Topless Topless

Nanome-Blacksea
"N-no way." Nanome nudged the fungus away. "I may have been dumb enough to leave home with only a quarter tank, but I still know better than to eat a mushroom. That's what happened to K5-23. He ate a mushroom, and he was later found as a lifeless pile of boils." She started to trudge towards the entrance, holding her stomach. "There must be reserves out there, somewhere."

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Not a fan? Sorry to hear. I could prepare it in a meal for you if you'd like." She took another look at the girl's face... "Look, I promise it's not poisonous and it won't hurt you at all, pilot. I'm just trying to get you some food." She did, however, assist Nanome in walking out of the junkyard, back towards main Blacksea. Perhaps Khara could pick up a few 'credits' to pay for a meal. She'd sprinkle in the mushroom then, perhaps. In the mean time, back to the magic storage dimension it went.

P PopcornPie

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo

>"You alright? You can stop reading if you want, but I'll tell you that's how surrogacy works. Will you still continue to volunteer or what? Can't believe the higher ups are trying to go through this. Disgusting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back