• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>You were surprised when Giffany avoids the hadoukens and fires her own. Impressive, but you can do better. You make a jump over the projectiles and come down to deliver a kick to the head.

The kick made Giffany fall on her back, sliding a foot or two away from Genpachi's character. After looking dead for a second or two, she pressed her hands into the ground, and lifted herself into an almost backflip, while also working electricity into her ankles and shoes!

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>It appears Giffany is preparing for an attack, and you need to think fast. You would most likely have to pull off a super move in order to counter it, but what is she planning? You would wait and see.

After the blinding light of the rift, the hanger lights were almost an improvement. It was the sheer noise of the place that was worse. The two girls had been fortunate enough to be dropped out together, but they could barely hear the other speak, even when shouting. So at first, all they could do was watch the ships and passengers move through the station. The old man caught Manami’s eyes, and she in turn got Horaru’s, pulling at her arm to get her to move.

The office was at least somewhat quieter. The two of them moved off to the side to let other people move through more quickly. While Hotaru leaned against the wall, massaging her temples, Manami carefully read through the various forms, quietly relaying any important information.

“It’s like they think we came here on purpose,” Manami said, adjusting her glasses. “I guess when the end result is the same, the method isn’t as important.” Just how long had this been going on, if that was the case? The people here seemed in a hurry to get them all through, which was even more of a reason to be meticulous when reading the forms. Although it seemed like it was all just basic information, who knew what could be hidden in them? While Manami was giving them the thrice over, Hotaru took to glancing around the room.

“Senpai and Yuzuki-san,” Hotaru said at length, “do you think they’re alright?” Manami looked up at her.

“Can you tell if they’re nearby?”

“no…, not without—“

“Don’t. We can’t know how people will react.” She kept her voice low. “We should keep our cards close to our chests for now. Until we can search for them properly, we’ll just have to hope for the best.” It would be good if they were together too; having to keep an eye on each other would at least keep those two grounded.

The forms at least seemed to be all above board, but the two of them were still careful while filling them out. After they finally passed their forms over to the impatient customs agent, they passed through the doors alongside the other arrivals.

To go from a high-tech looking space station to a subway that wouldn’t have looked out of place in any major Japanese city was jarring, to say the least. Their sudden stopping in the entryway earned them more than a few shoves and glares that Hotaru withered from but Manami returned before the two of them kept moving. When they caught sight of the high school boy, they exchanged a quick glance, and Manami took the lead as they approached him.

Jezza Jezza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Ashi_Welcome(?)_Crew

Giffany's feet barely grazed their target, landing on the ground peacefully. This left her in a strange, backwards arching position. No matter, she would just stand up, clenching her fists. She squinted her glowing eyes, which were burning with ambition. One by one, she uncurled her fingers, then formed a ball of lightning between them. It floated between her palms, stretching out its thin arms. Giffany stood idle as she charged it up, completely unfazed as its size increased.

Then the attack sprung. After a quick 360° on her heels, she spread her palms out, releasing her grip on the now bowling-ball-sized clump of lightning.

Topless Topless

Ashi-Plakei Introduction For New Characters

North Pole Hangar

You find yourself in an exceptionally large room, every inch of the cavernous space covered in an ivory white metal. Bright unnatural lights that make the sun seem like a candle fill the massive room and hurt your eyes as they adjust to the new environment. Workers can be seen bustling all around at the far section of the room, they seem to be mostly carrying cargo and working on various spaceships that have been parked in the area. You realise this must be some sort of hangar.

The sound of the workers combined with the massive area creates a cacophonous echo all around you and it’s hard to even hear your thoughts. Off in the far side of the room is a large platform Where you can see a large cargo ship where several passengers get off and the dock crew Start to offload the ship. After the ship is offloaded and one of the dock workers checks the manifest, most of the ship's crew returns go back inside to their ship and the platform it had landed on starts to rise up above to a grey metal hatch using some sort of gear system embedded into the walls.

The hatch opens up and the platform continues it’s way further up it’s rails before disappearing as the hatch closes again. There doesn’t seem to be any way to see outside from where you are, no windows and even what you could briefly see while the hatch was open was just more of the same metal walls you see all around you. In the nearest corner of the room though is a door to some sort of office.

On the wall beside the door you can see the word “Customs” written in a variety of languages, big enough to be read from where you’re standing, though a lot of the languages you see look completely alien to you. An older impatient looking man stands near the door, and while looking straight at you starts to beckon you over. Following him, he takes you into the office where there are several booths. They make you fill out a handful of forms and declare any high value possessions you might have before waving you through.

1LqkEB-PDrH1hYi1ZpjJlIV9OaqY4wOSIRNP-mwOghROt5AWaiqX589FEfXPhBkNemmQKm71mWpq-ZZUbEFU-ySgNaBXvIHibIgxcg1EHYw1tdHnzu4kAecmazI_tqbIpcQToKaW

Past customs you find yourself in some sort of subway or metro station. It’s crowded with people trying to board onto the monorail at the far end of the platform, but a teenage boy spots you coming out of customs and tries to wave you over. You also spot two notice boards by the wall beside you. One detailing the monorail schedule and where each one is going, the other board looks like it has some sort of job offers.

Sub Zero was in a strange place once more.

Of course, he had been in alternate dimensions before. Fighting dark knights and caped wonders was all a part of his ‘resume’ as Johnny Cage put it. Once he had made (froze) his way through customs, he ignored the boy waving around and walked over to the job board.

What challenging errands did this realm offer?

Anyone Anyone

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Giffany used a super move, sort of. It wouldn't matter if there is any means to escape but to block it, at least it reduces the intended damage output. Now it's your turn. You make a jump, two quarter circles and two punch buttons, and then you unleashed a huge energy beam that bounces off the floor and hitting Giffany with massive damage.

"Oh! Great block!" Giffany applauded. Then she braced herself, with no fear interfering with her concentration. The energy beam hit her, of course, sending her flying into the air, leaving a trail of smoke and sparks. It looked ugly, but the girl had other tricks up her sleeve. By kicking the air, she was able to reorient herself, landing squarely on her feet!"You fool! With all my training, none of your moves frighten me!" She smirked.

Her next move looked silly, spinning around on the tip of her foot, producing electric balls on each wrist. When she reached top spinning speed, the balls rapidly shed their sparks, forming twin tails that twisted until they formed a tornado around Giffany! "Come and get me~!" The pinkette taunted.

Topless Topless

Equatorial Strip, GM Post
"Alright, hang on a tic-"
"What the bloody hell did I walk in on?"

Khara and Nanome would hear a familiar UK accent as Max Wellington walked in, a couple of police officers in tow.
The look on Max's face was nothing short of pure confusion as he looked on the scene. Max quickly gestured towards Khara.
"What the hell are you up to? How did she get that damn mushroom?"
Max had pulled the Psi Amp off his back, before... lowering it and sighing.
"Look, I would love to ask what the hell I just saw here, but I got news. The equipment to get the craft back here for repairs is ready to go. You guys coming along, or not?"
Jim was hovering over Max's shoulder, squinting right at the duo but saying nothing.

"Oi! Oi! OI!"
Festung-17 shot up as he quickly waved his hands to get the Aron and the Commander's attention.
"Both of you, freeze! Wait."
Festung's tone immediately shifted the second he spotted the Commander, and the Exo Titan squinted.
"Mind explaining who you are?"

( Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )​

Ashi-Plakei

In the metro station - Meeting Pierce

Veradana Veradana (Hotaru, Manami) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa)

The teenage boy spots the lost looking strangers and starts to make his way towards them. When he gets to Odessa, Manami, and Hotaru he flashes a friendly smile and reaches out his hand.

"Hey, you guys look a little lost. Not from here I take it? My name's Pierce, I live out in Belon, where are you guys from?" he introduces himself. "Actually, do you guys have a place to stay at the moment? It's not safe to just wander around on you're own, If you stay out past curfew..." he trails off, glancing somewhere behind himself. "Anyways, if you don't have a place to stay, you should come with me! Our place is big enough for a few visitors and I can guarantee it'll be a lot more comfortable than heading into the slums." he states.

As he finishes speaking, a buzzer sounds through the metro station followed by an announcer saying it was now 8 pm. As if to match the time, the bright white lights of the station dim slightly and start turning a little more orange making things a bit easier on the eyes.

"Already? Well then, if you wanna join me we should be heading off on the next train." Pierce says in response to the announcement.

In the metro station - The job board
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero) Jezza Jezza (Noveran)

On the job board there was a large advertisement taking up most of the board asking for help wanted for a mining endeavour. It would seem that the miners in one of the sectors came across something unusual that their standard equipment can't get through. The job offer mentions that it offers a significant payday, but it doesn't go into much more detail.

Below the mining job offer is a bounty poster asking for any information that might lead to the arrest of a wanted terrorist who has been producing fraudulent passports. Any persons with information or wanting to help with the investigation are asked to head To the Sheriff's Offices on the Eternal Summer.

At the very bottom of the job board, written in marker almost like graffiti, is a cryptic series of numbers that goes "52 15 11 35 34 33 43 12 45 54 43 15 31 31 32 24 33 15 12 13".

After clearing through customs, the draconic sorcerer, Noveran, joins Sub-Zero in looking at the job board. Not long after, an announcement stating it's 8 pm goes through the station and the lights dim somewhat.

Nanome jumped off Khara's back. "H-how did you find me?" She gasped, then snapped towards Khara and her mushroom. "Y-you're with them, aren't you?" That mushroom...Now that she was back into full consciousness, she could think about how weird it was. Mushrooms...did not typically smell sweet. Nor did they typically put you in a trance. "U-um...It's okay. She was just trying to...Well, it's a dangerous food she offered me, but she just wanted to feed me. I was only trying to...Well..." She gestured towards her vaguely ship-shaped scrap pile.

Then, when Max offered to take her back to her ship, Nanome's eyes exploded with an unusually bright color. "Yes, please!" She begged. "As soon as I'm reunited with O-7, I can repair it, then I'll fly straight home to the mothership! I've learned my lesson about trying to strike out on my own!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, great, the authorities were here. Folding her ears and wrinkling the bridge of her nose, she turned to face Festung. "Commander Lucaiya Zeikolo, commanding officer of the IDS's O-Row #1. And that's all I'm telling you. You're probably just going to interfere with my little solo mission." She hissed, putting her foot down. "Granted, my fucking braindead soldier has probably been captured already..." She grumbled, just barely beneath her breath.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Jezza Jezza

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>A spinning move, which just stands there. Giffany taunted, but you know that this is a trap to find an opening, only there isn't any. Rather than approaching her, you decided to stand back until the move is over, from there you will go back spamming your hadoukens.

Kuai Liang noticed the magic user enter into my his vicinity as he looked at each job offer. The miners could use help, but there was also the fact that a wanted criminal was running free to terrorize people with false documents.

The Grandmaster felt his blood run cold at the stink of magic entered the air. Of course this man would be a magic user...

Sub Zero took the page detailing the reformist bounty and looked to the side towards the bigger city. He would have to find The Eternal Summer on his own.

Jezza Jezza

Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio

cara-delevingne-laureline - Cineycine

Odessa says nothing to the boy, but deactivates her ARMAS armour. As the armour detaches, it reveals that she is wearing pretty casual wear underneath. She then hoisters her ARMAS blaster. And wordlessly follows, then she finally speaks.

"The name's Odessa. You don't need to know my full name." She stares at the boy. "How kind of you to offer us a place to stay, is it your normal objective to help strangers that may or may not be dangerous?" She smiles at the boy to make herself seem friendlier, though the clear and dangerous-looking blaster may upset that effect somewhat.

Jezza Jezza (Interaction)
Veradana Veradana (Around)

Giffany kept spinning faster, and faster, expecting to hear Shujinko's character leaping into her tornado and getting shocked. No such sound came, but she couldn't seem to stop herself from twirling."Hm...I didn't think this through, did I?" With no other options, she could only try to move herself towards him. As soon as she lifted her foot, however, she spilled into her side, causing the lightning to uncoil itself and fly in a humongous wave towards her opponent!

Topless Topless

Neither of them answered Pierce right away, and they didn’t take his handshake either. The woman next to them probably wanted to seem more easy-going, but her tone didn’t quite match, nor did the fact that she was armed. Sure, Manami was too, but the difference between a fancy gun and her little knife was the world. She said most of what Manami was thinking though. Manami loosely crossed her arms, glancing between the groups. He offered his own name petty readily to a bunch of strangers. Many would trust a kid before they would an adult. ‘Need a place to stay? We have plenty of space,’ just how many runaways heard those words before disappearing to God knows where? Between that and the slums, Manami would chance the slums. However, she looked back up at Hotaru, who seemed to finally be less pained now that the lights weren’t burning into her; she was too soft for either option.

But while Manami could at least keep her face somewhat blank, Hotaru’s nerves started to show on hers clear as day. She looked like she might say something, only to look back to Manami, before finally mumbling an agreement with Odessa.

“You’re really relaxed about this,” Hotaru said. She opened her mouth to say something else, but Manami cut her off, standing between her and Pierce.

“Just how many people actually take you up on this offer anyway?” she said, eyes digging into him. If, and that was a big ‘if’, he was telling the truth, then he had to realise just how suspicious he sounded. “Does your family run a hotel or something?”

Jezza Jezza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Ashi-Plakei

With Pierce - Veradana Veradana (Hotaru, Manami) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa)

"It's nice to meet you, Odessa" Pierce replies. "Actually not at all, it's just that outsiders are so rare here. You're the first I've ever met actually." he explains eagerly to Odessa. "Oh, I guess you probably wanna know what I was doing all the way out here in Novedonis." He searched through his pockets before pulling out a small booklet with what looks like plastic cards with an edge covered in dozens of small metal pins stored in plastic pouches between the pages.

"I came buy to pick up these, just a little something I need for a personal project of me and my dad's."

Pierce then looks over at Manami and is shocked at her suspiscion. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry if I seem a bit odd. Like I said, I've just never seen an outsider before. They usually-..." he cuts himself off before he can finish what he was saying.

"A hotel? no no no, it's just that in Belon our homes are huge. We have way more space than we know what to do with, even with three housekeepers it still takes them all day to clean, especially with my little brother around..." Pierce finishes with his explainations.

"Sorry if I seemed a bit too excited at first, but if you wanna come with me this is the next train to the border" Pierce says as he starts leading your group towards the platform, beckoning for you to follow.

Reading bounties - Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero) Jezza Jezza (Noveran)

"You seem uneasy" Noveran says to the Lin Kuei grandmaster. "Is there something on my robes? That wretched place and it's horrid mud..." Noveran inquires before trailing off to himself. He snaps his fingers together making a distinctive clicking sound before his clothes seem to magically clean themselves, revealing the glistening jewellery laced into the fabric from head to toe. He eyes Sub Zero from head to toe from behind his mask.

"You seem upset. Why the cold shoulder? I assure you I've done you no harm as of yet." the sorcerer asks. "Perhaps I can even offer my assistance, you seem to be as unfamiliar with our new location as I am, so why not team up?" Noveran proposes, though he fails to hide his prideful nature. He almost certainly has an ulterior motive in mind to any form of partnership.

It would seem that a train leading to where the sheriff's offices were had just pulled up to a nearby platform, though this train was far more crowded than most of the other ones around.

“Your words betray you, sorcerer. Mages always have an ulterior motive, in my experience. I suggest we part ways here.”

Sub Zero said these words gruffly. He couldn’t trust sorcerers. Not after villains like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi were allowed to terrorize the realms.

The Grandmaster stepped onto the train, ignoring the rapidly growing space between him and the other passengers.

Now all he needed was to find this terrorist and bring him to justice.

Jezza Jezza

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>You got hit, you did not expect something to follow up. Now that's a lotta damage. Once back in your feet, you approach Giffany and you start mashing buttons to unleash a devastating combo that leads up to a more devastating air combo. Apparently this game runs on Marvel vs. Capcom rules.

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

Khara sat back, her ears flattening as Max snapped Nanome out of her specially-prepared trance. She was so close! The kitsune didn't think the pilot intook enough material to do anything but tickle her nose for a short while. She would need to spend a lot more time with that mushroom for it to properly take hold... Khara decided she would need to get Nanome alone for a long while to properly infect her. For the time being, the poor girl was relatively safe. "I've been trying to take care of this pilot, but she's extremely apprehensive of everything I've tried so far. It was difficult to get her to consider the only rations I have on hand, and now I suspect she's going to stay apprehensive for a long while, now that you're here."

P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Giffany-Torikago
"Teehee...I...got you...? (Urp)" Poor Giffany was left so very, very dizzy after her improvised tornado. She could feel her stomach acids swirling around like one of those Pet Tornado knick-knacks. The bridge of her nose had turned completely green, her eyes mismatched in size. "Snap out of it, Giffany!" Fortunately, she had gotten this dizzy countless times, and knew that a good zap across her cheeks would fix it.

"Okay, I'm back! Now-" Giffany was petrified upon seeing how big the combo had gotten. In desperation, she started to spam lightning balls.

Topless Topless
Nanome-Blacksea
"I'm sorry, miss..." Nanome moped, her eyes back to their normal soft and dampness. "I was right, that mushroom must be dangerous for humans to consume. I'll just have to find more food elsewhere. I must have been remembering the rules wrong. I was just being a dumbass again, I'm sorry." She bowed her head repeatedly. "I don't know what I was thinking, believing that I can survive out here. Maybe one of the stronger, smarter soldiers can, but me?" She dug her toes into the ground. "I'm just a runt of the litter with a broken down ship, and the brains to match it." Her tone was straightforward, and slightly picked up in speed, as though she was quoting someone.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>You jump over the lightning balls, some you block them, others you duck. You get near to Giffany and then you unleash a Tatsumaki (charging spinning kick) at her.

Lilliane Odessa del’Ortollio

Odessa shared the others mistrust of the young boy, but nevertheless still kept a friendly demeanor. After all, the boy seemed eager and he was noticeably unarmed - something that separated him from her and her.... comrades.... And if anything happened they could easily subdue him and escape. Plus, they really had nowhere else to go so Odessa followed him to the train....already making plans to escape. A simple boost and a flight launch and she will be out of there in a flash.

”So Pierce, tell us about this little world we found ourselves in? Anything we should know?”

Jezza Jezza (Pierce)
Veradana Veradana (Around)

Giffany let out a mischevious growl. Shujinko must have been playing fighting games all his life, but nothing would beat living in one! She had seen all these tricks before, and mixed and matched them to create her own. She learned to read the incoming attacks of others. Her opponent couldn't do any of that! As the kick approached, she would coat her body in electricity. With this tactic, both fighters would be hurt, and the brief paralysis could give Giffany a chance to turn the tide!

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>You got stun blocked. Giffany did get hurt, but you got stunned. You begin to mash buttons and move your joystick around in the hopes for recovery before she could return the favor to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back