• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As Entrapta pressed on, she finally passed through the cramped alleyways and reached a wide hall. It was surrounded by by toppled buildings and covered by massive treetops that cast slanted rays of sunlight upon the ground below. It felt like a sanctum, a temple sculpted by nature and time themselves specifically for the event that transcurred today. Before her and spreaded all across the square, she could spot not dozens, but hundreds of the pink and green gelatinous creatures, as if they attended to some strange sort of meeting.
Tried as she might, Entrapta’s calls fell silent to the Blobbas, as their marker print faces seemed dead set on staring at the center of the meeting, where the largest of all Blobbas used a half-buried concrete wall as a soapbox to stand out amongst the crowd. With two large wings flapping on its back, the bubbly sound it produced could actually be understood, taking the shape of an ominous speech:
“Enough is enough! We have spent the last years living in the humans’ shadow. They hunt us for sport, rip us from our families for a live of subservience and expect us to take it all with our heads down. Well, tonight, this will change. Tonight, we will reclaim the land from the players and force them to live under us. Rejoice, my kin! The era of the Blobba is night.”
A few rows in, Pinky the Blobba was being held up by its kidnappers and hopped in joy upon seeing Entrapta. It stared down the heroine with puppy eyes, begging to be saved from this situation before it grew too late.

BLOBBA UPRISING CASE: START!
?Entrapta's pink eyes shimmered, and she wasted no time in whipping out her tape recorder. "Still day one in this new world! A simple quest to find a lost pet has led me to what appears to be a whole secret society of adorable, blob-like creatures! Unfortunately, I have to rescue a certain one, but I am hoping to come back and explore this civilization afterward!" She lifted herself high, and dropped herself down low. "It appears that these critters make use of what is abandoned by the dominant species of this planet!...Which look just like me, mostly, but I'm not sure what they call themselves." When she spotted the leading Blobba, she nearly dropped her tape recorder. "Oh! Oh, I think that one on the concrete slab is about to make a-(GASP!)-it speaks the common tongue!" She held her recorder as far out in front of her as possible, hoping to catch the speech.

Entrapta's mood went from whimsied, to interested, then gradually melted into concern. "Uh, oh...It seems that I have walked into some kind of species uprising. Fascinating and all, but...I'm not good with social issues." She tapped her fingers together, staring down at the ground...And then she looked up in determination. "Yet, Pinky is still out there! I alone took this ticket, and it's up to me to save that poor creature! If I don't come back alive, I can only hope these tapes are preserved...And I can die knowing I died for science!"

The princess's next move was to climb the trees above the Blobbas, then draping a ponytail down for Pinky to grab, Rapunzel-style. "Excuse me, but I've got to take this little guy home." She explained cheerfully, letting herself swing down above the crowd. "But if this meeting is absolutely mandatory, then don't mind me. I don't mind observing from afar."
“Tehee!” The cyan-haired girl scoffed before sticking out her tongue towards the ice cream. As soon as she touched the desert, she shoved it whole into her mouth - cone included - and gulped it down the throat in one fell swoop. “Nothing Illegal here, I swear! In fact, everyone knows that the duels are sacred here in Laurelia. Check out the next fight, and then we can see if you’re still so confident on yourself. Meanwhile, I have business to attend, so... See you soon!”
And with those words and a giggle, the girl slipped away from MaoMao and into the crowd, even her lock of hair disappearing at the sudden influx of people heading towards upcoming big event.
"Buisiness!?" Mao Mao snarled, leaping after the girl. "Hold on, you! I am plenty confident in myself! How about we see if your reflexes are as sharp as your-!..." He blinked twice, then slammed his paw against his face. "You just threatened a child, Mao Mao...A very untrustworthy child, but a child nonetheless. There are other ways of dealing with her." In his milliseconds of distraction, even the ahoge was gone, lost in the masses. "...The next time you find her, that is..."
-15 minutes later -

@marc122 @PopcornPie

Laurelia’s arena quickly achieved maximum capacity following the spreading of the news; Seeing V1K1NG fight was always effective at gathering an audience. He’d take in the crowd’s cheers with joy, spreading his arms wide and signaling with his hands for them to scream louder. At the other side, the Laurelian citizen stood shakingly with a war axe. The arena had a caster’s cabin right sticking out just opposite to the entrance. From within it, a young man wearing an ox skull for a helmet spoke into a microphone.
“A duel has been called between V1K1NG and Johnny28. The rules are as follows: Any equipment or skill owned by the contestant may be used. No outside help is allowed, you may not exit the arena’s premises during the fight. The player who reaches below 20% health will instantly lose. Contestants, what would you like your prize to be?”
“If I win, I demand the kill’s loot!” Said V1K1NG.
“I-if I win, I want your title!” Yelled Johnny.
“Do both contestants agree to the terms?” Asked the caster, to which both nodded. “Very well then, I declare this duel started!”
A war horn followed the announcement and the crowd went wild, yelling and chanting V1K1NG’s name from the top of their lungs. The people’s champion didn’t waste any time; After catching speed for a bit, the warrior leapt the entire 20ft separating the two fighters in one bound and landed right in front of the other warrior once more. The only response he meek fighter could muster was to grab his war axe and swing at the target’s chest.
V1K1NG smiled. His gauntlets began to glow and, with a swift movement, he reached out for the weapon’s hilt as it arched; The weapon stopped dead on its tracks instantly. A forceful snap of the arm sent the weapon flying and, with the other hand, V1K1NG pushed his foe into the ground. From then, he took out his sword and swung a few times onto him, each strike brutal and quick so as to prevent any means of resisting.
“Johnny is DOWN!” Announced the caster. “The winner is… V1K1NG!”
V1K1NG took a small victory lap around the winner, flexing his muscles to the public as they clapped hysterically. Then, he offered a hand to Johnny, took the loot - some fancy-looking golden pendant with an emerald on it - and nonchalantly shoved the loser towards the exit gate before turning back to the arena’s seats. The man roared:
“BRING ME THE BLONDE!”
"She's right here."

Mao Mao watched all of this from the front row, massaging Yang's shoulders. No outside help...But, by Snugglemane's whiskers, did he want to cut those muscles to ribbons. Perhaps Yang could do it for him...But maybe not? Anyone who could bound twenty feet without breaking a sweat was quite an impressive athlete. "You're sure you can take this?" The sheriff asked Yang softly. "I wouldn't blame you for getting cold feet."

( marc122 marc122 )
“H-huh?” The ship’s captain stared confusedly at Samus’ questioning. “Wait, you’re the lady from the TV, aren’t you? Looking for the nutjob who almost killed us? Kudos to you. Here, take a look.”
The man opened the wooden crate, revealing a variety of coloured gems and stones stored inside of it.
“This is a shipment of rocks. Those wizard nerds love it for dem potions and spells. Would you like to see our transportation contract, too?” He asked, voice tone ever so slightly sarcastic and hands on his hips.
Being plainly referred to as "the lady from the TV" had the blonde scowling. "I am not simply a face on a screen. My name is Samus Aran. I may be lost, but I am not helpless." Samus leaned into the crate, eyeing the treasure with confusion. What were these, diamonds? Sapphires? Or possibly some other miscellaneous types of precious mineral. "There are wizards here?...Perhaps the one who disabled the boiler was one of them...No, if he was, he would have cast a spell, not made a device...Or perhaps my definition of 'wizard' does not line up with who wizards are on this planet." She seemed to get lost in her thoughts, a habit which her friends usually caught and snapped her out of. When it was up to her, she almost drifted to the point of no return before shaking her head free of its cobwebs.

"I was recommended to go to Newerth." Samus explained smoothly. "Do you know which way I must go?...Or, perhaps, I must ride with you. My ship has been all but disabled, and it will probably be in the repair ward for several weeks." She sighed, lightly rubbing her head.
The sweet gravy got stuck in Caramel’s clothes and body as she climbed, but the hill was being climbed quite well by her quick bunny hops. The fountain at the stop kept spewing and, as she approached, the crystal in her hands started to grow brighter as well. Jeremy seemed quite satisfied with this. He cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled:
“You’re doing great! Just be careful when you place the crystal in, there may be a bit of magical overflow afterwards.”
When it stuck to her fur, Caramel couldn't help but be reminded of...well, caramel, and felt tempted to have a taste. As soon as her tongue tapped it, her ears and eyes shot up. "Oh, goodness, darling! It tastes so sweet!" Interestingly, even when exhibiting excitement, Caramel's tone did not raise.

Somehow, she had about enough energy to make it to the crest, where she listened to Jeremy's instructions. "Very well, dear!" She closed her eyes, allowed her ears to droop, and concentrated deeply. "Take it easy...take it easy...take it easy..." After she repeated her mantra enough times, her eyes shot open to reveal a warm, determined glow, and she bounded carefully to the top of the fountain, where she slowly positioned the crystal. The liquid magic sprayed her as she adjusted the crystal, but with its delectable favor, she didn't mind at all.

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"Looks like something big just happened, and I don't like the way it showed. Best we find Giffany and get back to the dorm as soon as possible."

>You agreed with Ken, the same to your companions. You walk on over to the notice board and put on the heads to be sent. That should be it.

>
"I think I know where Giffany is. I've sensed her life force coming from somewhere not far from here. Let me lead you the way."

>You follow Dorothea until you stop at what appears to be a club. During that time, everything around you felt like the world has stopped. Everyone looked at the screens, waiting for something huge to happen. You are now getting desperate to go back to your dorm and watch what is going on.

>
"Ah! A shady nightclub. I've always wanted to get into those and see them melons flying."

>"We're not here to get ourselves laid, Taro. We're just going to get Giffany and go home."

>You go inside the club and you are greet by the presence of Piko.

>
"Shujinko, Dorothea-san, and you guys! Finally, I've been waiting all over for you. Giffany's been treated like they are their own. I've tried telling them that we got somewhere else to be, but they're too busy with grooming her."

>For some reason, Taro begins to feel excited.

>
"Are they grooming her to be one of their exotic dancers? I wanna see that!"

>Taro runs off to the backstage.

>
"Well, there goes the nerd. I wanna see him get beat up."

>You and the others followed suit to the backstage. You would see Taro busting inside.

>
"Greetings, whores and bitches! When shall you give us the entertainment that you all are well for?"

>Ken sighs in disbelief.

>
"Taro, just what is up with your head?"

The group arrived back at Torikago’s main plaza. At the side, they can spot the communications tower (where the e-mail filtering job is to be had). right ahead, the commercial street and the notice board where they should deliver the Imp heads and, much further away, the queen’s palace loomed over everything. As they passed, another stream started and, just like last time, everyone stopped and watched as their E-mpress appeared in every screen. Those who remained talking or minding their business would receive a mean look from all the others.
H0meB1rd’s face showed up in what seemed to be a magnanimous meeting hall, with many solemn-looking figures sitting in golden thrones around a circle. When she spoke, she whispered, her voice barely covering over a discussion between the other leaders.
“Hey Gamers! I’m at Pioneer right now, so big serious time! We have some tea coming on today, but you can count on me to represent you guys like a boss. Stay tuned to the whole thing and make sure you donate if I do something you like. It’s how I know I’m doing it right! Love you.”
The stream ended sooner than usual this time, but not all the screens cut out the transmission; Instead, some of the biggest ones hanging from buildings and televisions changed into a camera placed further way, this time with a much better audio from the leaders as they offered reports from their settlements. It seemed like a routine activity, yet their bodies and voices were way too stiff and anxious for that. Surely, some big subject was about to be introduced soon.
Giffany felt like one of the idols, all right. Her new attire consisted of rosy reds and vibrant peach pinks, which playfully chased each other down a frilly skirt. The top of the gown was decorated with little peaches and kitty-cats, with one big peach attached to the center of the collar. She even had a new, matching hair ribbon, which held her hair back in a braided ponytail.

The seven girls performed as usual, up until the announcement from H0meB1rd, which affected them just as much as the other civilians. Together, they snuck out the back door, and watched the meeting on various screens.

"Hey, the transmission didn't cut out on all of these!" Giffany scuttled towards one of the central screens.

"...Some of these announcements sound pretty serious." Kawasaki's forehead wrinkled.

"Just because they're serious doesn't mean they're detrimental." Uyeno assured, primarily towards the nervous Giffany. "Say there are minor territorial disputes, disease outbreaks. Not good, but nothing we can't recover from."

"This is why we are created, Giffany!" Cheered Takeshita. "With our melodic voices and iconic flare, we lift these players' spirits, no matter what the hardship!"

"Most of us do..." Tashiro whispered.

"Has there been anything really, really bad happening?" Giffany whispered.

"Outside of the rifts, not much."
Yamane answered sweetly. "Besides, the rifts aren't too bad. They did let us meet you."

"Aaawwwwww!" Giffany's heart swelled.

"Hey! Girls! Hush!" Kawahara was paying the most attention to the meeting.

9-9-8-2018.png

Gretel
  • “Had enough of a look around? Good. Let’s head on out again, I’ll explain the mission along the way!”
    Greeting the adventurers with these words, Cass1e waited until everyone boarded the transport and left Genesis Labs’ entry point and into the jungle again, this time heading the opposite direction from which they came. Inside, the soldiers had a solemn aura to them, holding on to their weapons tightly and talking minimally. The leader was the only one speaking, giving the newest members their mission briefing:
    “So, the mission. Just a couple weeks ago, a raid boss-level monster spawned here in the tropic strip. His name is the Ur Dragon, a fire breather who could scrotch the entire lab you just met in mere minutes. Two weeks ago I sent Lyan, one our best men, to track him down. He hasn’t showed up since and won’t answer any messages. I’d really like to find him, if we can… But the main goal of the mission is to find and kill the monster. The scientists only haven’t evacuated Gen Labs yet because I told them to trust me and the Chaser Army. If anything happens to that place, thousands are going to starve. So make sure to take this seriously.”

HUNT FOR THE UR DRAGON MISSION: START

After a few minutes, the trucks stopped and the disembark command was given. The reason laid ahead of them, a scorched path the size of a small plane ripping a straight line through the vegetations. One of the directions ended abruptly into toppled trees and the other led into a wide, long ravine that stretched beyond sight.
    “Well, this is some good news!” Cass1e said. “Let’s test out the newbies. What do you think happened here, and how should we proceed?”
    Gretel listened in and looked as she would of course board the transport with the others, trying to take this in as much as she could. It's been two weeks since an individual had gone missing in trying to find a powerful monster that had appeared beforehand - so the main goal here is to find and slay this 'Ur Dragon', and hopefully find he who has gone missing, too. Gretel got off the transport and looked to the surroundings. "Well, let's see. Those are clearly burn marks, so it's possible that the beast we're looking for must have roamed through here. On the other hand, there seem to be several places he could have gone - perhaps the scorch marks is 'not' where he 'has' gone, but where he 'did' go at one point, hm?" Gretel theorised as she spoke aloud. "I suggest we split up and cover the most ground. Half of us can follow the scorch marks, and the other half of us can head to where those toppled trees are." Gretel would continue, remaining as calm as she would put forward this plan via her words and her mind. "Anything else in mind?" She asked indirectly to everyone else.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • “You do have a point, young lady.” Tequilla told Tani. “I usually don’t, but when I saw the suffering faces of my colleagues and friends as they froze to near death… It’s hard not to.” Trying desperately to change the subject, he noticed her longing gaze and said: “Something keeping you from trying the hot springs? They can be a wonderful alternative to drinks if you’re looking to wind down from this rough start.”
    Tani listened to Tequilla and nodded to what he said. "Yeah, I hear you. That's a lesson learned myself - it's not a good idea... I'm still trying to recover from that if I'm honest, as it's essentially to blame for who I am now, or at least revolves around it, but..." Tani sighed and shrugged - then hearing Tequilla suddenly changing the topic - and when asked the question, Tani froze briefly and laughed nervously. "...Well, it'd be great if I had something to go 'in there' with, don't you think?" She said nervously, her eyes twitching as if she's trying to compose herself. "Seems real nice though - not gonna lie, just... urgh, is it even worth the effort to make something I'm probably only gonna use once?" She thought aloud and just kept sneaking in the odd glance 'to' the hot springs.

Emperor Gargan
Newerth, Neon Haven

Oh boy, if there was only an active counter for every time Gargan had rolled his eyes at the mention of magic thus far! The Emperor mumbled at Sygmund's wizard statement as he continued to follow the teacher. Eventually, they arrived in a large room with walls supposedly made from dark minerals and gems. Gargan tilted his head at the sight of floating candles and glowing books. But figured that this all could be easily recreated... With technology!

Gargan stood patiently as Sygmund retrieved a book from one of the many bookshelves within the room and briefly read through it. He began to list off the things the magic teacher needed to "cure" Gargan of his magma problem. These floors seemed strangely durable against the immense heat and lava he must be generating. The alien emperor squinted his eyes after hearing the ingredients, but he continued to listen as Sygmund finished speaking.

"Ritual? You're not gonna sacrifice me to the Devil, are you?" He initially chuckled but quickly stopped after realizing that he wasn't exactly pure of heart, being a ruthless planet conquerer and all. If there was a Hell, then there would certainly be a spot reserved for him there. Not that he believed in a Hell because, you know, science.

"I guess I can," Gargan sighed. "I'll be more combat fit once this is fixed, anyway. Wherever you ask me to go, I'll easily overcome any challenges that may await me. I assure you."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow CapRock CapRock

[class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33.333%; [/class] [div class=tabs][div class=tab]Ruby[/div][div class=tab]Yang[/div][div class=tab]Details[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent r"][div class=rBg]
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

Ruby couldn't even blame Jin; he had already lost his father to an apparently homocidal robot she knew, and considering her abilities, she couldn't even begin to imagine what that Penny did to the poor sod.

Boom. A jeep had suddenly gone ablaze.

[div class=rText]"AAAH!!"

Ruby shrieked while she turned to face the immediate fallout of the explosion, and saw the jeep coming apart, its remains flying out into the air. A large, green laser just destroyed it, and subsequently sent the camp into a panic as a result. Suddenly, soldiers and residents came rushing out of the building, as a few of them ran past Ruby.

Regardless of how little she got to see the actual laser, an altogether familiar-looking figure showed up in black, the shadow from her hat casting onto her face. The features were unmistakable; the bright, green eyes barely outshone the shadows,

Penny is here. And she brought a "friend" along.

Ruby's pupils shrunk. Then, she heard Jin muttering his fallen one's name. She looked towards that new "friend", then back towards Jin, and then, she realized: It was Jin's Horobi who had been gotten. He was Penny's now.

And then, she was overwhelmed.

- - - - -

[div class=rText]Wh--What's she doing..? WHAT'S SHE DOING?! THIS ISN'T WHAT I EXPECTED OF HER AT ALL! She would go 'Salutations' every time I meet her, but where is that?! She wouldn't even dare to destroy other people's stuff, yet she just blew up a car, right there! Why is she even doing all of these things?! WHY DOES SHE HAVE SOMEONE GOING AROUND CALLING HER 'MS. WATTS' WHEN HE WAS THIS GUY'S FRIEND?! IS SHE AND HOROBI GOING TO DESTROY THIS WHOLE PLACE AND LEAVE NO SURVIVORS?! WHY--and--... And she'd seen me when I was 'older'...

I--...I...

I-I don't want to take this anymore...I...don't.

It's all...wrong. For God's sake, it's all wrong! Everything about this is WRONG! There's gotta be something in her that's my friend! I can't just stand there watching this thing do bad things to everyone around her, including Amanda! I want to see Penny, my friend, waving at me and saying 'Salutations', not this! AND I WANT TO SEE HER SMILE, NOT THIS TERROR, JUST PLEASE, AT LEAST LET THERE BE SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO TO GET HER BACK! I just have to put in my effort for that, and then..!

...I really hope I'm right..! But still, I have to do this for her...

For Penny.[/div]

- - - - -

[div class=rText]"PENNY!"[/div]

Ruby shouted, pained tears already running down her cheeks by then, as she rushed towards her former friend, deacticating Crescent Rose and placing it back on her holster.

[div class=rText]"You don't have to do this!"[/div]

Then, Richard tried to point his bow, which wasn't there before, towards Penny. Ruby heard him pull on the bow's string, causing her to look towards him, who was preparing to shoot Penny. She did not want anyone getting hurt, especially not Penny.

She was beginning to sob again.

[div class=rText]"Richard, no! Sh--...She's my friend and yet, she's not how she's usually i-i-is! And please, please, get...back! You don't even know what she's capable of! Just please, let me handle her because I can get her back to how she was before!"[/div]

Heavily breathing, she turned her attention back towards Penny, the tears continuing to flow. She was on the verge of breaking down and crying -- but she had to keep herself together, if only for this situation.

[div class=rText]"P--Penny is your name... You're not someone who goes--!... Goes around taking people i--into your shadow to control them...you're my friend, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!"[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM, Richard, Soldiers), Jezza Jezza (Amanda), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Violet), @Thepotatogod (Lovis, Jin, Horobi)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent b" style="display: none;"][div class=yBg]
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long

Tropic Strip, Neon Haven
[/div]

Yang did not say anything towards V1K1NG; it was only inevitable that he wouldn't know a thing about humility, or at least was ignorant about it.

Then he called Mao Mao a "coward", despite his willingness to fight back at that section of the ruined city.

[div class=yText]'See what I mean? Had I walked out on them, I'd be a 'coward' to those bastards.'

- - - - -

Yang stood watching at the front of the spectator area in the arena, her shoulders being massaged by Mao Mao. On the surface, it was similar to every time Pyrrha participated in those tournaments back in her home kingdom; every time she joined, it would bring attendance to the maximum capacity. Anyone who took interest didn't want to miss out on her displays of invincibility. From the looks of it, V1K1NG similarly enjoyed immense popularity among Laurelia's crowds, maybe because like Pyrrha, he was considered "untouchable".

But V1K1NG couldn't be more different.

Pyrrha was a genuine sweetheart at...well, heart. V1K1NG is a destructive asshole.
Pyrrha wasn't high-and-mighty about being number one, the leading tournament fighter. V1K1NG is.

And the list could go on.

Anyways. As for the duel itself, several things about the arena shouted "Vytal Tournament" in a rather twisted manner; the spectators were crying for Johnny's blood and clamoring for V1K1NG's usual glory, the announcer explained the rules, but with a 20% losing limit instead of a 15% Aura limit, and the contestants were set based on who participated. The lack of varied areas in the arena itself was rather interesting; it forced a more honest fight, just like in the singles rounds with the Vytal Tournament itself.

Then again, she could be wrong.

Just then, the fight began. V1K1NG took off sprinting to gain speed, then leapt a great amount of distance towards Johnny as Yang proceeded to observe carefully.

- - - - -

[div class=yText]That's one small step for the duel, and one giant leap for V1K1NG.

The discrepancy in gear between him and Johnny is so great that...as much as I would've liked to see things twist around, I cannot rule out Johnny's defeat.

Apparently, Johnny was slow enough that V1K1NG was able to use his gauntlet to...wait, did Johnny's weapon just stop out of nowhere? Okay, I think I might've seen it before, but I can't...quite... Oh, Weiss's dark symbol...thing. That one time I saw one, it was during Initiation, where Weiss made one to hold in place Ruby as part of the Team RWBY slingshot. Here, the gauntlets glow instead of creating a spinning symbol.

Then he socked the axe out of Johnny's hands, and then sent him into the floor, where he then swung towards him. And swung.

And swung.[/div]

- - - - -

Before she knew it, the fight was over. Johnny was out before even an estimated one minute could pass.

Yang did not clap for him. Instead, she only took a few deep breaths as V1K1NG just took Johnny's look just for himself as he bragged about his victory through lively body language.

As she was about to say something towards Mao Mao, V1K1NG called her down. Then, Mao Mao expressed his concern.

"You're sure you can take this? I wouldn't blame you for getting cold feet."

Yang looked back towards Mao Mao, and nodded.

[div class=yText]"I might lose whatever I have on hand, but at least I'll still be one piece."[/div]

Yang turned back towards the arena, then deployed Ember Celica, transforming from mere bracelets to bright, yellow shot-gauntlets that unfurled from its initial form. She crouched, pointing her arms downwards, before leaping, blasting herself into the air in the process, then spun.

As she did so, she then re-positioned her hands and fired from there, which brought her down to ground-level. As she landed, she broke into a roll, before getting back up and then looking at V1K1NG, almost stone-faced, but with subtle signs of being mad.

As she did so, she thought to herself.

- - - - -

[div class=yText]Will Ruby even like the fact that I apparently would rather pick fights with people than to look for her? I don't know, but when I'm done with him, I shall continue my quest for my baby sister. I cannot lose what makes me...me while her life's on the line.[/div]

CapRock CapRock (GM, V1K1NG, Johnny), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao)
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent rt" style="display: none;"]

ruby-icon.png
[div class=rText]Ruby Rose[/div]
[div class=rBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
[div class=rBox]Inventory
[/div]Crescent Rose

weiss-icon.png
[div class=wText]Weiss Schnee[/div]
[div class=wBox]Status
[/div]

...What's an interplanetary travel?
But...we're on another planet.
[div class=wBox]Inventory
[/div]Myrtenaster

blake-icon.png
[div class=bText]Blake Belladonna[/div]
[div class=bBox]Status
[/div]

I don't know, all I know is Remnant.
[div class=bBox]Inventory
[/div]Gambol Shroud

yang-icon.png
[div class=yText]Yang Xiao Long[/div]
[div class=yBox]Status
[/div]

Fine.
Meme review mode activated
[div class=yBox]Inventory
[/div]Ember Celica

[/div] [class name=rBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/W1KexJH.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=yBg] background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/yykUQZ5.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=wbBg] background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/xTPTqxPm/rwby-bg-transparent.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 15em; background-position: center; [/class] [class name=rText]display: inline; color: rgb(226, 80, 65);[/class] [class name=wText]display: inline; color: rgb(153, 213, 255);[/class] [class name=bText]display: inline; color: rgb(147, 101, 184);[/class] [class name=yText]display: inline; color: rgb(250, 197, 28);[/class] [class=tabs] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4); box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255,255,255); font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 300px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Ruby) (show r) if (eq ${currentTab} WB) (show w) if (eq ${currentTab} Yang) (show b) if (eq ${currentTab} Roman) (show y) if (eq ${currentTab} Details) (show rt) [/script] [class name=rBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(226, 80, 65); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=wBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(153, 213, 255); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=bBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(147, 101, 184); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class] [class name=yBox] display: inline-block; width: 100%; background-color: rgb(250, 197, 28); color: rgb(255,255,255); padding: 2px 0; margin: 8px 0; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; [/class]

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Guess they're too caught up with the news. I'm telling you, what ever is happening doesn't feel right."

>"Does it now? Are they gonna show us something like 'Killer robot on the loose, city threatened'? Like that's gonna happen at any moment now."

>"That's...not what I'm thinking."

>"Are we talking about politics? Who's getting invaded? I smell a war coming and I think a peace treaty will not help stop it, let alone prevent it in the first place. You know, I've once participated in a DnD session that is more on politics than fantasy. And I loved it to death. But also-"

>Ragna had enough. She raises her pistol up high and shot three bullets to the ceiling, shutting Taro up but also gain a shocking amount of looks from the group.

>
"Enough of this nonsensical bullshit, nerd. Can we just like kidnap Giffany and get the fuck out of here? I need to take a shit and shower and sleep before I eat dinner and sleep again."

>"Are you mad, sis?! Are you really THIS impatient? I've been waiting in this goddamn club for hours for you guys and this is how the hell is gonna be?!"

>"Shut the fuck up, Piko. Who cares about three bullet holes on the ceiling? I just want to freaking go home for fucks sake. Don't make me waste another fucking bullet on the fucking ceiling to leave another fucking bullet hole, you fuck."

>"This is why I like this kind of group. Such harmony."

Rein PNG.png
Rein Lyren
[Interacting with B ( CapRock CapRock )
“Well, yeah, this is Reocopia. And Pryden. I, uh- Just come along, I’ll show you.”
Just before they could leave, however, the knight took a quick detour to talk to the woman. B held out his hand towards him, motioning as if he wanted to stop him, but never spoke a word as the strange apology was delivered. As soon as attention was back on him, the orange-haired young man made a sharp turn and began to walk as if he had seen nothing. The young man then introduced himself. The name was received with a nod, the location, with a furrowed brow. Then came his turn to speak:
“It’s all K. I’m B. B Storm. From Neon kni- I mean, Neon Haven.” He quickly corrected himself. He searched his pockets and produced an ID with his face and name. “Lots of people have been popping up in this solar system lately from far, far away, no one knows why. That booth over there will make one of these for you, then we can move from here to somewhere more chill.”
B arrived at the booth and awaited for their turn in the line, ID in hands to show he wasn’t exactly a new arrival. All the while, he kept glancing at the officer who lead him there, his behavior, his distance to him. Something seemed to dawn on him after a few seconds, prompting him to speak again. It was directed to Rein, yet he was still staring forward.
“...Nice meeting you, by the way.”

Deep inside Rein relief was finally begin to pool in the previously barren well of his mind. He wasn't quite sure why he arrived here and the sudden feeling of loneliness and despair over his current predicament had overwhelmed him to a pitiful degree. Defeat had swallowed him for a moment but that moment was enough to make Rein kick himself for how he reacted. However, he finally found himself in reliable company and that sent waves of ease to wash out the tensity that had been present in his face just moments before. B produced a small object that at first glance would've appeared to be a page from a book to Rein, but it was so detailed with a picture of he companion and his personal details transcribed on it. An "ID Card", a truly frightening record to behold. However, B's story of being from this "Neon Haven" place was even more intriguing. His surroundings were unfamiliar and the people kept supplying him with gawks and stares if they bothered to notice him at all. He was glad to have met someone willing to show him some kindness even if they didn't know about this critical time in his life.

As Rein followed B into line for this "ID Card", he began to pick at his appearance. Rein glanced at the shield he had buckled to his arm, the sword hung from his belt, and the armor he was wearing that gleamed in stark contrast to the drained, colorless apparel of the people who crowded the area. Before long Rein was noticeably self-conscious about his clothes and began nervously fingering at the hem of his sleeve that barely poked out over the chain shirt. His eyes ran from his clothes and toward the back of B who was wearing a colorful assortment of clothing in comparison to the people here on "Reocopia"but still had a garment closer to that of their style of fashion.

"B, if I may for a moment, do you believe that my current attire is too odd for the people of "Reocopia"-- as you said, to accept it? I am under the impression I am standing out to an alarming degree. Never have I been on to shy away from the spotlight, but having a constant shower of suspicious glares is something I fear I will not be able to endure for an extended period of time. Additionally, I feel as though my dialect is somewhat long-winded and formal in comparison to your-- if I may be so blunt, disrespectful or... that is not it-- colloquial mannerisms." The young hero somewhat bashfully started his barrage of questions with a downward-cast gaze but ended with a strong inquisitive stare into B's eyes as they proceeded toward the front of the line.

Last edited:

Well, she couldn’t exactly say the problem was solved, but Sam not being in actual mortal danger meant that they could all move forward again. At least until the next crisis happened. Yuzuki’s eyes followed the screaming man the whole time he fell, and found herself feeling infinitely grateful that the portal had placed her gently on the ground. At least…, at least they had a doctor with them, right? The man stood up pretty quickly too, seemingly unfazed by the fall. And soon after that, someone crashed down into the airport area, scraping a nearby building and scattering its contents. Yuzuki just starred at it all. That no one seemed to be moving to do anything about it said a lot about this place, even if it didn’t seem like anyone had been hurt in the crash.

Things had mostly calmed down at that point, but the calm only lasted for about a minute, when a massive spaceship landed at the airport. Wray’s glowed with a brilliant sparkle. Yuzuki couldn’t help but smile at his rush of enthusiasm, how he ran to the gates to get a better look. He didn’t look much younger than her, but he was still a child, after all. However, when the others rushed after him, the realisation hit her too, and she followed suite.

“Wh-! Wr-Wray-kun, wait!”

She liked to think that she was still as fast a runner as she used to be, but the track team was years behind her. To be clear, she could still outrun a lot of people, but not a boy with a head-start. Luckily for all of them, the phantasm’s and the brunette’s magical skills let them make up the gap, and they were able to grab Wray before he climbed over the turnstiles.

She wasn’t even sure what she’d planned on doing about him running off.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Jezza Jezza marc122 marc122

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

Khara stepped back, sitting on her legs and huffing somewhat exasperatedly. This was going absolutely nowhere except for south. Maybe enough time would make the deranged pilot see the light of day? But she must've lived in this state of panic and fear for most of her life, a few hours or days alone is not going to change that. But Khara needed to get a break from trying and failing so miserably to get this girl's attention and trust. She placed a hand over her face "Pilot, the feeling will pass. Give yourself some time, alright? If you need further assistance..." she reached over and gave Nanome a ginger but crude pat on the head, unsure of any other way to get the damn girl to calm down, "I'm sure you'll be able to find me," before standing up and beginning the trek away from this literal junkyard.

P PopcornPie

Nanome-Equator
No, no, nonono! The stranger was coming closer. The stranger was coming closer, her prey paralyzed by panic. "P-p-please...I didn't mean to break down on your territory!" Nanome begged pathetically. "Let me go, please let me go, and I won't say anything about you to Commander..." Then this unfamiliar foe lifted her hand over Nanome's head. Her weak voice shifted to screeching. "NO! PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE, DON'T POUND MY SKULL IN! DON'T-!...Don't..."

Khara wasn't pounding her skull in.

Nanome stopped crying and screaming, just like that. She stared at the ground blankly. She still shuddered a little, but not neatly as violently. "What are you doing...?" The pilot asked softly, as the fingers gently caressed her scalp. The soft palm slid smoothly across her hair-and it was warm, too.

Nanome...Nanome liked it. Somehow, she felt compelled to lean into Khara's hand, sitting up straight. "Why aren't you beating me? I'm alone, and weak..." A shadow fell over her facial features. "...not to mention how much I deserve to be beaten."

When Khara departed from her, Nanome weakly reached out for the former's hand, only to fail. "W-wait!..." Called the silverette, her voice hoarse. Then she whimpered. "Was that a fluke? Why didn't she beat me? I was right here..." She gazed up at the sky. "Maybe she could sense that my Commander wants to beat me..." She saw an exhaust trail in the sky, but thought nothing of it.

In a few minutes, presumably, she would feel foolish for not running and hiding.

Because that exhaust trail was left by the golden ship of her commander, having flown through some weird space tear and forced into a rough landing.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Giffany-Torikago
The seven girls were quickly alerted to the pistol shots.

"Some ruffian must be performing some kind of terrorist attack!" Takeshita snapped, with bared teeth.

"Time to dig our high heels into someone's face! Let's go, girls!" Kawasaki led the calvary...While Giffany tailed, whimpering.

Six angry idols, and one nervous runaway, stampeded back inside the club, showing off their fists and teeth.

Topless Topless

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

The fox girl had tuned out Nanome's petrified screaming, to the point she had hardly noticed the pilot's confused almost-affections to her rudimentary hair-ruffling. Indeed, she hadn't even flinched at Nanome's screaming for mercy as her hand touched to the pilot's unruly hair. But as Khara stood up and walked away from Nanome, the pilot called out to her, grabbing her attention and stopping the kitsune in her tracks. "Hmm?" she pondered, looking Nanome up and down once more, "Did I mishear you?"

P PopcornPie (Maybe we can reignite a quick back-and forth, because Khara doesn't have very much to say quite yet)

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"You did it, Ragna-tan! Now we will just need to convince them to bring back Giffany to us and-"

>"Taro, I don't think convincing might not cut it to them."

>"Nonesense! They will give up easily. Watch."

>Taro steps forward and Ken plants palm on his face in pure disappointment.

>
"Greetings! Would you mind handing us Giffany over? The master is getting worried about her being when she left."

Nanome-Equator
"Th-that was nice..." Nanome crawled towards Khara, her gaze still pitiful. "...nice of you to...whatever you call that. Why didn't you beat me? I know you think of me as a prisoner, so why won't you drop the act?" Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck is this planet..." The lady grumbled sharply, trudging across the sandy landscape. A tail full of light gray spines dragged behind her, slipping between legs that bent backwards, not unlike the back legs of a goat. Most frightening of all were her eyes; She had four of them, all a blazing green hue. Her sharp teeth came close, however.

She was clad in golden armor, with orange gloves and a scratched helmet, which had holes cut in its top for her fennec-like ears.

Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, it's just you!" Giffany beamed, starting towards the group. Unfortunately, Yamane gripped her by the dress.

"Don't go near them, Giffany! Don't go back to your terrible master!" Yamane pulled Giffany over to her other side, squeezing her.

"Oh, is this about the maid's outfit?" Giffany asked sheepishly. "Oh, girls, it's fine..." She wiggled out of Yamane's arm, walking to the others with her usual friendly smile.

Kawasaki's brow wrinkled. "So how are we supposed to know that we can entrust her safety to you?"

Topless Topless

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"Prisoner...?" Khara raised an eyebrow, pursing her lips as Nanome crawled a little pathetically and desperately towards her, "I'm not keeping you prisoner. You've actually been..." her foxlike ears drooped, "...running away from me... the entire time." However, her drooped ears were for more than one reason. It was partly an act, whether Nanome had reason to believe so or not. Though the exact details were still rattling about inside Khara's head, she was most certainly aiming to get close to Nanome for personal benefit. Khara put on an indignant face, "Th-this isn't an act, pilot! I'm trying to help you feel a little better. We've all showed up in this weird desert, right?"

P PopcornPie

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"My, Giffany-chan. You looked so hot in that dress! If only you could enlarge your boobs, you would be perfect!"

>"Next time, let's not bring Taro to any of our adventures in the future, or better yet, not hang out with him at all."

>"I have a second opinion."

>"Same here."

>"I don't mind Taro. I think he's funny."

>"Well anyway, girls, to be honest with you we just got back from a mission, so we have no idea what is going on. But I will tell you this; we are NOT her masters. We ARE her friends. Understand that?"

Nanome-Equator
"I'm trying to escape this planet." Nanome whined. "I now realize just what a horrible mistake running away from home was. Forget my parents, I just wish to go home." She sniffled, hugging herself. "I don't want to be in this desert anymore, it's so much worse than Judoon. I'd give my left eye just to be with my commander."

Well, her commander wouldn't be nearly as happy to see her lost soldier, especially not after coming across what she came across.

Her eyes widened upon seeing a rusty, grimy wing sticking out from beneath a dune. "No..." There were so many run-down ships in space, that couldn't be her lost soldier. Her lost soldier was, well, lost. Even so, a need to prove herself right...or wrong?...drove her closer.

When she reached the top of the dune and looked down, she saw a sandstorm-buffeted, Aron-chewed IDS fighter. No...No...That could have been someone else's asspain of an IDS soldier. Yet she still wanted to take a closer look.

The key was still in the ignition, a classic Nanome mistake. But other stupid soldiers could have been leaving their keys in their ignitions. "I...I should just leave this ship alone..." The mysterious commander muttered, cringing ad she reached for the key. Then, still hoping that this was some other idiot's ship, she turned it.

Clikclik, cough, sputter, cough, clikclikclik, chug, BANG, clikclikclik...BANG, clininkinkinkink. The backfire alone was unmistakable. She had found Fighter O-7, the lost soldier who everyone on the mothership had been right up her ass about.

"GODDAMN O-7!" The commander yowled, kicking the ship. "I swear to fucking Havubar, you are going to wish I was allowed to kill you!"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jezza Jezza GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Giffany-Torikago
Kawahara leaped in between Giffany and the team. "Okay, you little shit, if you think we're going to let her go to you after that little quote, you're mistaken!"

Indeed, the comment about her breasts had Giffany looking down at her bosom with misty eyes.

"That wasn't a nice thing to say at all..."
Tashiro whispered with venom. "You don't insult an idol like that."

Kawasaki, however, maintained sanity. "Girls. Huddle." The six idols clustered together, and whispered back and forth. Uyeno suddenly left the room, then came back a good ten minutes later with a small shopping bag. Throughout the whole emergency meeting, Giffany's fingers tapped together, pixelated sweat running down her cheeks.

"Okay, here's the plan." Kawahara came forward. "Giffany can go home with you. But she is to keep us posted." On cue, Uyeno gave Giffany the bag, which contained a cell phone. "If we don't like what you're doing with her, she's coming back to us. Got it?"

"Ooh, wow..." Giffany was immediately swept away by her new phone. "I've jumped into phones before, but I never had my own...Okay, girls, I promise to text you! Cross my heart and hope to fly!" She chirped energetically, crossing her heart. Then she turned to Piko and his group. "Misturi must be so worried about me. Can we go home now, please?"

Topless Topless

Aron - Equator strip, near the wreck of fighter O-7

Level: 30 Status: Healthy

The IDS commander's nearby sudden outburst startled Aron out of their nap. Annoyed at the one who disturbed Aron they immediately take up a combat stance and square up against the IDS commander.

The wild Aron used metal sound!

Aron screeches at the IDS commander, making an unnervingly high pitched sound like the scraping of rusted metal, leaving a highly unpleasant ringing in the ears for anyone nearby that can hear it.

P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654

No sooner than the commander begun to get her bearings had some kind of little iron turtle hobbled out, wasting no time in letting out a horrific screech. "AAAAHHH!" The commander threw her head backwards and shrieked, pulling her ears down. That sound was worse than the dying cry of an enemy transport line!

Unfortunately for this poor little Aron, this commander was much stronger than a loud screech. "Shut the fuck up!" She shouted, attempting to punt Aron into next week.

Jezza Jezza

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

"I..." Khara wanted to protest- to slightly redirect Nanome's aim- but she relented. It wasn't going to get anywhere fast, "understand." She gently placed a hand on Nanome's shoulder, "If I recall correctly, you enjoyed my patting your head?"

P PopcornPie

"It's strange, but it felt nice." Nanome rubbed her cheek against Khara's head. Her face scrunched up. "I don't get you. I was taught since the day of my recruitment that anyone and everyone who lived outside the IDS was to be feared. And I'm weak and stranded. By all accounts, you and everyone else should be bruising me senseless to get information out of me. Or holding me ransom. Something terrible." Her pupils shrunk, and the violent trembles returned. "That's how it was the last times I was separated from my squadron. Every prison was worse than the last..." She hugged herself tightly. "...They were so determined to get answers out of me..."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

View attachment 719017
Fancy Pants
Mentions: @Reocopia gate gang
The stick figure would also turn to the spaceship, wow! it did look really cool, not even noticing what wray was doing but instead running beside him and watching it in awe...he wanted to even get a closer look, although a glance at the gate guard would make him realize that he probably wouldn't like that...along with getting over the gate would be a real big hassle even with his parkour prowess! So he simply watched in awe at the person who came out of the spaceship, standing beside wray

Newerth - NBI building
(Waiting on Evelyn)

Tropical Strip - Mission gang
(Waiting on more replies)

NCR
(Waiting on Watts)

Laurelia - Arena

marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie

With everyone focused on the two fighters and the growing tension between them, it was easy to miss the sudden scramble that took place at the caster’s booth; pleads, grunts and screams came from inside a big ball of cartoonish dust that formed just behind the desk. When it finally settled, the player with the skull helmet was on the ground, tied and gagged beyond any hope of escaping. Now warming his seat and holding the mic was a familiar tiny blue-haired girl.
“Ladys and gentolmen! This is Hansode Shiranui speaking, and I’ll be your caster for today’s match!” Taking out a bucket of popcorn out of nowhere, she began flicking the snack into her mouth, stopping only to continue yelling at the mic as the two contestants walked into place.
“Standing at this corner with no less than 6’8” of pure, hard, sexy muscles, this man dispenses introductions amongst Laurelians… It’s the 2nd strongest player in town, the boisterous bruiser who lives his life to the extreme, V1K1NG!” Following her command, the audience clapped enthusiastically at him once again. “V1K1NG, please tell us, what is your demand should you win this duel?”
“Hm... “ V1K1NG said, rubbing his chin with a smug grin. “If I win, the blondie over there has to kiss both my boots and say sorry. That’s it.”
“Disgusting, I love it!” Shiranui replied. “Aaaand standing on this corner straight from Beacon academy with 5’8” of pure rage and cool, this woman’s just arrived and is here for business! I’m talking about none other than the Blonde Bombshell who lives free and kicks ass, Yang Xiao Long! Just don’t ask how I know all of this!” Her introduction had significantly less clapping and some whistling could be heard amongst the noise. “Tell us, miss Xiao Long, what’s your demand if you win?”

Newerth’s outskirts - Caramel

P PopcornPie

“That’s it… Nice and steady… Oh no.”
Jeremy cringed in concern as a bright light emerged from the crystal the moment it was placed into its socket, expanding until it had all but completely enveloped Caramel. When it was gone, all the gravyy had petrified into a tough, hard, crunchy crust, a sugary prison holding anything trapped within in solid in place.
“Oh, uhh… Stay calm!” Jeremy said, hitting some invisible buttons in front of him. He produced a pickaxe from seemingly out of nowhere and began climbing the hill towards his employee.

Newerth’s outskirts - Entrapta
P PopcornPie

Pinky watched carefully as Entrapta swung down after it, shimmying its own body for a brief moment before hopping into her arms. It snuggled into the safety and let out a bubbly hum, almost a purr, as soon as it was out of their grasp. All the while, the speech continued taking up the attention of all the other creatures:
“The attack shall happen in no more than 5 hours. We will swarm Newerth from all sides, overwhelm their defenses and force them into their hideouts, then lock them all inside! Many of us will die today. But they will be remembered as heroes… Those who fought for the freedom of the Blobba kin.”

Polaria - Hangar - Samus
P PopcornPie

“You want to head back on our ship?” The suggestion seemed to startle the captain a tad. When he spoke again, he was rubbing his nape and diverting his eyes to the left. “Well, we’d love to bring you on board, but… We’re making a couple stops along the way, and the ship’s already pretty packed… Why don’t you take one of the train transports at the end of the base instead? They’re completely free.”

Torikago
Topless Topless P PopcornPie

As the Imp heads were fed into the Notice board, the machine read “Assignment complete! The E-mpress appreciates your efforts,” And fed 6,000 credits to the fellowship for their troubles.
Later in the club, the festive mood was cut suddenly by Ragna’s shots, some people panicking while others drew their weapons. A few security guards dressed in black-and-white armor arreived at the scene shortly, pushing people away from the Fellowship as they spoke:
“Please, calm down, there’s no need to panic. And you!” They turned to Ragna wielding what seemed to be some sort of technological crossbow. “Lower your weapon, miss, before this gets ugly. You better have the money to pay for the damages!”
Meanwhile, the transmission continued on the available screens.

Newerth - Magic School
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sygmund chuckled at Gargan’s comparison, nodded and went straight to work; He drew a large, intricate circle on the floor around Garggan, all the while checking the book to confirm the shapes and positions were in place. With all the ingredients still in his hands, he began a chant. A glow sprouted form his hands, growing stronger with each words and enveloping the items as them and the teacher himself began to glow.

“Per potentiam invested in me est, ut animus de se melior liberari.”

Then, with a swift, dexterous movement, the professor put his hands around the light and then split it apart, guiding the light with the tip of his fingers like a conductor. It spiralled away from Sygmund and around Gargann, the circle reacting to its presence to fill the air around it with a sparkling aura. Before long, the emperor was also hovering and the spell was reaching its critical point. The wizard yelled:

“Purgo!”

And the condition was no more.

Polaria - Hot Springs

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Veradana Veradana darkred darkred

“Make it?” The unusual term caught Tequilla’s attention while he prepared a Rusty Nail for his more alcohol-friendly customer . “Well, it’s true you’re only using it once… But it seems that we’ll be having visitors of all shapes and sizes going forward, and it’d be wise to adapt to it accordingly. Here you go, miss.” He said, glancing at Cindy to offer a smirk as he served her with a bit of the drink. Then, he turned his attention back to Tani. “If you really can fashion one out of a piece of cloth, I’ll be happy to buy it off from you after you’re done using it to add to our wardrobe. How does that sound? Oh, and if you don’t mind, I’ll turn on the news channel. I’m concerned over Hazor and I wouldn’t like to miss any of it.”
Tequilla then searched behind the counter a bit and came up with flat screen television that he placed over the counter; It was big enough that one could watch from just about anywhere on the room without having to squint too much.

Transmission - Hot Springs and Torikago

(If you’re in either of these locations or accessing the news channel, this transmission will go on in your background. Reading it is optional and I’ll add a tl;dr at the end of it)

The transmission was following an opulent, heavily guarded meeting chamber inside of Pioneer, where a group of important-looking people sat around a circle of chairs. One of such leaders - a white-haired teen dressed impeccably - had just finished filling up a sheet when a guard walked over and whispered to his weird. The teen spoke up to the others, his voice silky-smooth and confident to a fault:
nBmhxNU_NnI9rkx1d_wobUNYzd8L295tuIgDzX-fiv70CkJmQYr08ciS3dMJH-GdoUKx5BLyUlY1V_fOZKMO1Dka8mWtrHWRufi3redSOoJtzMPCFzaIcLA9_fzEqp4df93PV3lC

“Now, my esteemed leaders of this council, I understand that you must be all restless to address the matters concerning Polaria’s most recent calamity and, to that, I bring good news - I’ve just been informed that Hazor1010 is currently en route to this gathering as we speak! Nevertheless, it is imperative that we curb our excitement and proceed on with our meeting subjects until his arrival. For today’s first topic, I’d like to call upon the attention of your excellence, the E-mpress.”

At this point, one of the two females present got up and gathered everyone’s attention. For those who had known H0meb1rd from her streams, she’d look like a completely different person - calm, composed and polite. Even those who did not know her could easily spot a drastic difference between her demeanor and her flashy wardrobe and makeup choices. She nodded and said:
C9UVb8WGGDt2N5LdUkZReAYicdJmfwAFOjnZ3ZH7WbXevwhmLMgwyQRwJs04h1DQpzMspbRSnsbxvDzP6t9NVFS42qzkuGbkCAssI8Iy2XTPIMw-SEInibSWTkoetJOvcZ7FkCiI

“Go ahead, mr. Grant.”

“Your highness, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you the H0meb1rd Empire has been issued a formal complaint by the Credit Inc. Guild, backed with signatures from the majority of the Guild Coalition. To explain the nature of this accusation, I’d like to call upon the leader of Credit Inc., Mr. Waters.”

Tension rose in the room as the name was called. He was a tall, fit man with an impeccable shave that also stood up to speak. He spoke firmly, with a tone as cold and impersonal as a HR letter explaining to an employee that they would no longer be needing of their services.
5pMqWSsQkmuiJFNI6_UzFDqoe5-nhUlz6o_W6oEicbw9lQJUGeSGGpnSk6gWJHcd2u3PTglidSoas41PDp-Plf2DPg1KFw8gOzqxgekfE3rAKvAeCAg0chu-wPBtYu7xIdlcyG-m

“I’ll go straight to the issue, Ms. Mizushima. The results of the world’s first census have just finished being compiled by our intel team. The results are concerning in the least, unacceptable at the worst: Throughout the Guild Coalition, the male to female ratio is over 6 to 1. In The free cities and the Republic have a ratio of 3 to 1. Only in the E-mpire the amount of males and females is roughly the same.”

“I don’t follow, Mr. Waters.” The E-mpress replied. “What seems to be the problem?”

“Fertility rates.” He explained. “Any nation looking long term must pay attention to that, and with ratios like ours, our population is expected to plummet drastically in the future. Our economy and sovereignty are at risk here, and your empire is withholding a valuable commodity to keep the proportions skewed. This cannot be accepted any longer.”

“Mr. Waters, please, these are lives we’re talking about here." She spoke, struggling to keep her tone calm as her voice began to faulter. "They’re not products I can sell!”

“Well then, that’s exactly where we disagree.”

Mr. White of the Credit Inc. Guild is demanding the H0meb1rd E-mpire to offer them women, claiming that the excess of men in the Guilds is a risk to their future.

B Storm
B Storm.jpg
interacting with: Aegis Aegis

“Oh.”

B was taken aback by the sudden influx of information as well as the piercing gaze that followed the question; Had he not been wearing his tinted shades, Rein could have seen just how shaky and widened his eyes were. After he had finished talking, the young man lifted up said shades, pretending to check up on the tag-along’s armor for the first time. His reply came out slowly and carefully, each word carefully selected:
“I, uhh… Assume you’re right. We can, hm, attain, yeah, some new clothes for you once we surpassed this I will…Ugh, nevermind.” B ended up sighing as he realized the words just weren’t coming the way he wanted to. Instead of trying to explain anything, he simply took off his jacket and offered it to Rein. “Here, wear this for now it’ll help. Just make sure you don’t stain it. If you wanna blend in, you gotta learn how to talk like me anyways. Maybe a bit better, even.” He added, that last bit under his breath.

Khara Daelynn ~ Equator

Khara chuckled gently as the pilot explored an entire world of physical intimacy. If she's this entranced by simple touches, Khara might be able to win her trust after all. Perhaps even more trust than the pilot invests in her mysterious commander. She gently pushed Nanome's face away from her own, scratching at the girl's head with the hand, "Don't get too excited, pilot. I have plenty of patting left in me, just be sure to give me a little space."

She sat Nanome and herself down, the junkyard feeling more inviting now that the pilot had stopped screaming bloody murder. She listened to Nanome's plight and shook her head, "Whatever you've been told, I think you've found yourself in a more friendly place. At least, you'll be kept safe in my arms. I don't even know what IDS stands for, kid, I don't have any need or want to get answers out of you by force. Does that help answer your question?" All the while, the Kitsune was enjoying patting Nanome however much she would let her.

P PopcornPie

Nanome-Blacksea
"N-no, no, this planet isn't safe, no matter how many pats you give me on the head." Nanome responded crossly. "I have a job to do in the IDS. I have to liberate the galaxy from Earth, and its forces. Those outside planets are full of thieves, and ugly brutes who would gladly sell us into slavery." Despite welcoming the pettings, she still stared at Khara skeptically. "Don't act stupid. Everyone knows who the IDS are."
Caramel-Newerth
Caramel's eyes darted around. It seemed that her eyes were the only things she could move, but all she saw was hardened gravy. "Maybe I was too forceful." She theorized. "Oh, well. I'm sure I'll be rescued soon. At least I can rest now."
Entrapta-Newerth
Unbeknownst to the Blobba leader, Entrapta had her tape recorder going the whole time. Once she and Pinky were in the treetops, she spoke into it again. "Wow...Who knew that a simple pet rescue could lead me to discovering an uprising? I'm not sure whether or not to stop it. It'll be so fascinating to watch! On the other hand, it may interfere with any other experiments I try." She looked down at Pinky, who was cuddling with her hair. "Awww, you're so cute. Well, we should at least get you home before we figure out what to do next, right? Let's go!"

She held Pinky tight in her arms during the trek back to Newerth, lifting them both high above the citizens. "Hello? I have your Pinky!" She shouted to no one.
Samus-Polaria
Samus lowered a brow. "Free transports, you say? That's good..." Her voice was low and threatening. "...I am to assume that you're taking these to the same destination?" Her eyes locked on the captain's, and narrowed as his moved away. Maybe it was because she had just thwarted a terrorist plot, but she didn't see herself leaving this behavior alone.
Mao Mao-Laurelia
There was that blueheaded girl again...Looks like she did have something to do with this after all. The cockiness emitting from V1K1NG made Mao Mao's fur bristle, while his ears folded. Yang, kissing those filthy boots? Preposterous! He caught himself unsheathing Geraldine out of instinct.
Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, no..." Giffany found herself scuttling back to the idols as the bouncers arrived. "Sirs, I think they were just trying to get my attention."

"Looks like even they agree that you're a hazard." Uyeno said smugly. "Maybe I didn't need to get her a phone after all, Kawa-Takeshita?"

The orange idol had become pale after watching the transmission. When the other five took notice, their colors faded just the same, leaving Giffany confused. "What's wrong? We can still perform songs in the Guild, right...?"

"I don't think that's what he wants us for, Giffany." Uyeno shuddered.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • “Make it?” The unusual term caught Tequilla’s attention while he prepared a Rusty Nail for his more alcohol-friendly customer . “Well, it’s true you’re only using it once… But it seems that we’ll be having visitors of all shapes and sizes going forward, and it’d be wise to adapt to it accordingly. Here you go, miss.” He said, glancing at Cindy to offer a smirk as he served her with a bit of the drink. Then, he turned his attention back to Tani. “If you really can fashion one out of a piece of cloth, I’ll be happy to buy it off from you after you’re done using it to add to our wardrobe. How does that sound? Oh, and if you don’t mind, I’ll turn on the news channel. I’m concerned over Hazor and I wouldn’t like to miss any of it.”
    Tani nodded. "Yeah, you heard me. I did in fact say 'make it' - I'm not kidding here. Case and point, what I'm wearing 'right now' is also of my own design. You kinda get used to making stuff for yourself when nowhere sells it." She said modestly and then listened to the rest of what Tequilla said - an offer. Tani stopped and thought about it - it sounded quite simple! She makes it out of a piece of cloth, and then it gets bought off her afterwards and is added to the wardrobe for future use at the hot springs... That doesn't sound that bad to Tani - if anything, it should be a fun challenge! Realising this, the doll nodded. "To that I say bring it on! I'm sure it'll work - I just need the time on top of that!" Tani said bravely, accepting the offer and in turn the challenge of it, gripping her needle and raising it as she was ready. all she needed 'is' the cloth to turn 'into' what they're after, and she can get straight to work while her confidence is with her and on her face!

1588799927233.png
Robert Belonar
Interacting: CapRock CapRock (GM)

He nodded at Cass1e's orders, and upon arriving at the scene it seems like there was some sort of battle here? or maybe even just destruction...but there had to be a reason for it. he looked over at the circle of toppled trees, they seemed to be slightly tilted away from the scorched land, it would seem like maybe something launched off in the center of that area towards the ravine? it seemed like at the very least a good start so he spoke up "Well, I'm not completely sure what happened here but...if this was caused by the dragon, I think it might have headed into the ravine seeing as how the trees are tilted, as well it was fighting someone or thing that fled into the ravine, of which it chased after?" he hoped his guess would at least be maybe somewhat close to the true answer, although he wasn't truly used to hunting beasts, more so only knew few from his world​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back