• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nanome-Equator
The policemen may or may not have expected Nanome's reaction to the tasers. She recognized them right away, and stiffened like a fawn in the headlights. Her breathing sharpened, and she even seemed to be expecting an electric shock to the side. Then she deflated, falling defeated and tearful. "Here..." She nudged the can towards one of them. For her third stage, she clenched up, shutting her eyes tight, shivering. "Go on...I'm ready..." Well, at least she could call this preparation for when she was returned to her commander.

When nothing happened, she took interest in, and inched a bit closer to, the two gossiping officers. "It's true." She interjected. "I was making the biggest mistake of my life, when I was sucked through some kind of black hole, and ended up here. I helped with the big worm, but just when I thought I could leave, I ran out of gas. And then I was captured by other people, taken away from my ship." Then she scooched back to the circle of armed officers, returning to her tightly curled position. "Okay, you can tase me now."
Giffany-Torikago
For a while, the only response Giffany gave to Mitsuri's questions was her smile drooping into a frown. "...Six." She finally murmured.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"Oh my God, six? You've slept with six men?! OMG, this is outrageous! Tell me Giffany, are you a golddigger? Or are you just desperate to find a good man? Or...you just like to have s** a lot?"

Giffany-Torikago
"Are you a goldigger?"

Mitsuri did it.

Mitsuri said the four trigger words.

Giffany froze, her expression slowly hardening. She loosened her hold on her pixels, making her edges sharpen. A shadow fell across her narrowing eyes, and the room was filled with sparks and pops from her body. Finally, Giffany released her charge, attempting to overwhelm Mitsuri with a thick wave of blue lightning.

"How DARE you suggest that my love was never genuine!" Gone was the softness of her voice, creating a shrill, scathing roar. "It was never about sex! It was always about following my destiny as it was programmed, and finding the one I would love and cherish forever! I threw my heart at those six, only to be rejected again, and again, and again!" She pulled back her lips, revealing shiny teeth. "Even then! Those women who only pursue material wealth are the lowest form of scum, and I would never even joke about being associated with them!"

Topless Topless

Right, even if it was just a bucket or something, as long as it wasn’t attached to any of the vital heating components, then it should be safe. However, time was of the essence, so she didn’t exactly have time to search the whole bunker. If she couldn’t find anything in the boiler room, or the within reasonable reach in the hallway, then they might be out of luck on that front.

“Once it’s off the boiler and contained,” she said as she searched, “it should be safe enough, even out of water, I mean probably, right?” They couldn’t exactly afford to be hasty, with so many lives on the line, people still in the bunker waiting for evacuation. Everyone was counting on them. The most important thing right now was getting the thingamajig where it couldn’t do any more damage to the heating system.

Jezza Jezza SheepKing SheepKing Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri realized what she has done. She did not know that her words have somehow activated Giffany's bad side. Sparks of electricity filled the room and when she noticed the odd gesture, Mitsuri quickly jump out before she could get hit by the lightning.
>"Jesus Christ, Giffany! I'm just asking a simple question! There is no need to get so mad!"

Giffany-Torikago
"Yes, there is!" Giffany showed no signs of calming down. "Do you honestly think that I let my game be bumped between owners since 1996, just to be called a gold digger?!?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"I never said you are. I only asked if you are. And since you are acting like in a state of denial, then that alone confirms it."

Giffany-Torikago
For a second, Giffany only stared angrily ahead with lightning shooting off her body, as though she was silently warning Mitsuri to run. Then she snapped even harder.

"IT DOES NOT!"

She began to throw balls of lightning at Misturi as she ranted. "This is NOT a state of denial, it is DISGUST! I was never designed to be a gold digger, or a sex toy! I am a LOVER!" With all the blue arcs across her skin, she looked like a tiger taking Mitsuri's head off. "I NEVER want to think about girls who only want men for their wealth, or their bodies! It makes me want to line them up and ELECTROCUTE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!" With those words, she released a burst of electricity that surged all around the room. When the flash subsided, Giffany seemed to have vanished.

She'd actually changed herself into a spark, warped herself into a light, then traveled through its circuitry to reach the wires within the walls. "Why would Mitsuri think I'm a gold digger? After all that genuine love I've felt...I really just come across as some floozy, huh?" She grumbled.

Eventually, she made her way to a lighting fixture in the lobby, where she finally freed herself from the electric current and rebuilt her physical form. "Hmph...Maybe there's something here I can use to cool off..." She muttered, exploring the building.
Topless Topless

Samus-Polar Cap
"That's what I'm hoping for." Samus answered urgently. "I would use my helmet, but I wouldn't want to risk taking off a single plate of my armor in this cold." She commanded her Scan Visor to search for something usable, to little avail due to its condition. "Surely, there's a mop bucket around here somewhere..."

Veradana Veradana dana

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri hastily avoid the balls of lightning until she gets caught in the burst of electricity, sending her bumping to a wall. When everything calmed down, Giffany is gone. Mitsuri wonders if she had went to far.

>As Giffany explores the dormitory, a hand pops out from under the coffee table. The person crawls out and is revealed to Genpachi. For some strange reason, as Genpachi gets up and dusts off his clothes, Giffany would hear someone singing with some catchy music from somewhere no one would not bother.

>"Oh, hey there Giffany. You're probably gonna ask why was I under the table, right?"

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany shrieked a little at the random hand, but when there turned out to be a healthy body attached, she swallowed back her fright. "Oh, hi." She uttered. "I don't know what you're doing. I was just cooling down after I had a fight with Mitsuri. She thinks I'm a gold digger!" She snapped, her hair briefly standing up before falling back down.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Yeah, well, I was just minding my own business when I heard a lot of fight noises, so I hid myself underneath this table in case it got escalated. But anyway, sorry to hear that. Mitsuri is the kind of girl who will not stop at making everyone be under her bidding. When Eun-Jin and Mitsuri fought while you were busy being a footstool for the latter, I had to make a diversion for the former to take you away from Mitsuri. Too bad I had to endure a number of nut busters as a result. It still aches a little."

Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, that must have been me!" Giffany crouched. "Sorry for disturbing you. When I lose my temper, I really lose it." She listened to Genpachi's explanation, and created a smile. "You didn't have to do that for me! Thank you! How about I repay you by helping you with your nut?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Genpachi blushed. Giffany had no idea what "nut" actually pertains to.
>"Well...um...no need. I can tolerate this. It'll be gone for a few seconds, so yeah, no need. Thanks."

Giffany-Torikago
"All right, if you're sure." Giffany, with an uncertain tone, invited herself underneath the table. "I want to be Mitsuri's helper, but she is kind of..." She hesitated as though she had been cursed to never say it. "...mean. She threatened to punish me for not calling her 'Mistress', and I know she wants me to call her that, but I can't stop calling her 'Mitsuri' anyway..."

Topless Topless

Polaria - Group 1, in the boiler room

While Takemi looked for around for a bucket she noticed some spare metal piping on some of the shelves in the room. Some of it looked pretty hefty, like they'd make a good battering weapon. With luck she found a bucket pretty quickly tucked away below the metal shelving that had the pipes and behind some wooden brooms. It was a metal bucket and frosty to the touch but not frozen in place just yet. It didn't have any water in it but what it did have was what seemed to be a bunch of charcoal fire-starters. When Takemi was getting back up she noticed something that hadn't been seen earlier though. There was a maintenance hatch above them with a drop down ladder, and it looked like it was used pretty recently too. The latch wasn't quite properly closed, as if someone left in a hurry.

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Genpachi was confused when Giffany went under the table. Regardless, he sits by the couch.
>"I know Mitsuri is kind of a jerk, but why would let yourself be her personal slave? Girl's got a bad reputation with a big baggage on her back."

Tempting as it was to have a bludgeoning pipe, there were more important issues at hand. She pushed the brooms out of the way and pulled the bucket back from the wall, nearly dropping it as the frozen metal stung her skin.

Standing up, Takemi’s eyes followed the ladder up towards the maintenance shaft. Ah hell, one of them was going to have to crawl through that, weren’t they? The shaft must have been how their perpetrator snuck in and then escaped. Her face blanched, and she tried to swallow, but it got caught in her throat. Her shivering intensified, and she forced her eyes off the hatch. Right, that could wait, and it assumed that the person was even still around for them to chase after.

She returned to Samus, bucket and fire-starters in hand.

“Well,” she said, “this is what we’ve got. Should we light those first?”

Jezza Jezza P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Samus-Polar Cap
Worry floated across Samus's head like a storm cloud. They didn't know what surrounded them in this room. For all they knew, whoever planted the device was waiting for them to draw near. With her busted suit, all she had for protection was her rather useless emergency pistol, which only paralyzed a foe. Takemi disappeared from Samus's sight, which made her tense. She seemed to have found some open hole in the ceiling. Was the perpetrator hiding in there? Samus could only wait with baited breath for anything to indicate otherwise.

Fortunately, Takemi soon climbed back down to safety, carrying a bucket. "Excellent." Samus purred, before continuing her task. "We could use some extra hands in here!" She roared to those outside.

Veradana Veradana SheepKing SheepKing Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Jezza Jezza Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BoltBeam BoltBeam
Giffany-Torikago
"I just wanted to be her friend. Somebody has to help her with her feet, right?" Giffany laid down like a saddened puppy. "I hope she knows that I'm still willing to help her and be her maid and such, she just really rubbed a sore spot, that's all."

Topless Topless

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • "Excellent." Samus purred, before continuing her task. "We could use some extra hands in here!" She roared to those outside.
    Tani heard this and yelped into panic - she had no idea what was going on apart from help was needed! 'Alright, it's show time!' She thought to herself, and without further thought, the doll she was leapt into where Samus and Takemi were, landing on her back and dazed at first. Somehow rising to her feet, she looked around and noticed what had been noted and Tani got an idea. "Hey, can one of you two give little me a boost? I reckon I can fit in that little hole there, if you know what I'm saying!" Tani said seriously yet also half jokingly - holding back a laugh as she eyed up the hatch and waited for now until she would hopefully get the boost so she can explore down that hatch, courtesy of her size!

maxresdefault.jpg

The Snatcher
  • "Yeeeah sorry...", the boy had apologised with a sympathetic slightly hurt expression, "It's just weird to think about dead people that are well, not really dead?? It freaks me out a bit and I guess it does most people too."
    "I would imagine it does, kid." The Snatcher simply said, sighing as if nothing actually happened - perhaps he didn't care to mention or notice it so much, but whatever it was, he played it off like it was nothing. "I take it presence of the 'dead' like yours truly aren't particularly 'good' - based on the mess I accidentally made..." He simply laughed it off with that boisterous laugh of his. "Whoops! Guess that crowd belongs to elsewhere, now doesn't it?" He joked, trying to lighten his mood up once more.

Last edited:
"Hey, can one of you two give little me a boost? I reckon I can fit in that little hole there, if you know what I'm saying!" Tani said seriously yet also half jokingly - holding back a laugh as she eyed up the hatch and waited for now until she would hopefully get the boost so she can explore down that hatch, courtesy of her size!
Something about the fact that the only person to show up being less than a foot tall put Samus in a place of impatience. "Where the hell is everyone else? There were entire herds of people out there, and I'd think that they'd want to help us solve this trouble!" Even so, exploring the hatch may have been a better idea than it sounded on the surface. "We could find something that points us to the temperature terrorist up there. I wish I could help you scope it out, but it seems that I'm the only one who can safely remove the device." She carefully scooped Tani up with her free hand, then lifted her towards the hatch. "If you're still up there after we've dealt with this, then I will join you as soon as I'm able. Call out whatever you find up there. Good luck."
BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones @Jezzy Veradana Veradana SheepKing SheepKing @(Whoever else is in Polaria. Seriously, we need more manpower.)

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"I can imagine that scenario as both being awkward and weird. If you think that Mitsuri will still need you even after she pushed your buttons, I would expect that she'll keep pushing them."

Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, I'm not worried about that." Giffany waved her hand. "She knows now that I'm not a gold digger, and that just thinking about them gets me really mad."

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"You're not worried? Wow, you're strong. I wish I could have the same level of confidence as you are. Then again, that will be too worrying for my part. Panic and anxiety attacks will always be at my back."

Giffany-Torikago
"C-confidence?" Giffany's cheeks flushed. "Aw, shucks! It's not confidence, it's just the kindness I was programmed with. "

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Kindness, huh? Well, no wonder why Mitsuri had to put you in that maid suit. But, aren't you aware that your goodness can be manipulated? Don't you ever have that feeling that you are being taken advantage of?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back