• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • “Hey! Is there anything else up there?”
    "I dunno, I'm checking it right now!" Tani called back down as she would do so calmly - there wasn't truthfully that much, but there was at least something around here! Tani rubbed her eyes mid-search and mustered a yawn, but regardless, she would notice what there was.
    Looking around the room Tani was able to find a small collection of 350 credits that had fallen behind the toolbox on the ground but in terms of clues all she could see were the icy footprints that have started to melt again and the fragments of what had been the lock for the door to the outside. On closer inspection of the lock it looked like someone had flash-frozen it and then shattered it with something hard to get in.
    The footprints, the toolbox, the credits and parts of a lock were what met the doll's eyes, to which she gasped a little and decided to call out her findings. "...Ah-! Yup, there's something alright! Someone's broke the lock up here!" She called back down. "And it seems like they've left a trail, too - courtesy of the cold!" She added, then heard two others come up - one at a time. First there came Evelyn, and then Samus came too!
    "It seems they went out this door! and with the current problem fixed, would you like to come with me to search for the person who caused this?"
    "What are we looking at?"
    "OK, let me just... tend to these one at a time, yeah?" Tani took a deep breath and first opted to address Evelyn first. "First of all, I doubt just a duo is gonna be enough to catch a runaway. I'd personally like to suggest we - well, spread the word of these happenings? The people 'from here' will obviously know the land more than we do - I'd like to trust that." She said, and then turned to Samus. "As for what we're looking at, well..." Tani laughed and pointed to the footprints left behind as well as the broken lock before picking up the credits she found while searching. "Someone's been in here and broke the lock on this place, no less turned this place into frosty overdrive. They've obviously ran off, but it seems we 'could' chase 'em if we want." Tani explained, then shrugging it off.

Samus-Polar Cap
"If I had confidence that my thrusters are still working properly, I could chase them down." Samus replied melancholically, still refusing to unroll. She opened a little crack in her Morph Ball, just to scan the broken lock. "We should tell the authority figures about the terrorist. If we just give chase without telling anyone, not only do we risk getting lost out there, but if they happen to overpower us, chances are nobody would know."

BoltBeam BoltBeam Jezza Jezza Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Giffany-Torikago
"To the couch!" While carrying her soda and pizza in a rather sloppy fashion, Giffany invited herself to the couch. The pizza slice smelled of a perfect balance between the richest mozzarella and well-preserved tomato sauce, which soothed all the remaining tension in her pixels. "Just like they made at Hoo-Ha's!"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"Hoo-Ha's? Must be some Chuck E. Cheese place from your world. Though, this pizza tastes awfully similar to theirs. Must be a coincidence. Anywho, it sure is boring around here. Wish we could do something fun."

Giffany-Torikago
"I know, right! They always know how to make it taste soooooo goooood!" Giffany chewed messily, only to remember that she had a maid outfit on. "Oh, gosh, Mitsuri wouldn't want this to get all dirty, would she?" She tried to flip the apron over.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"I'd rather wear something casual than to wear what Mitsuri gave you. I'm pretty sure if she sees that outfit messy, she'll be livid."

Giffany-Torikago
"Oh, you're right! But I left my usual wear in Mitsuri's room, and she might already be mad at me for getting mad at her." Giffany drooped.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Well you're kind of screwed then. Any moment Mitsuri will come in here and start bashing you crazy. No one would ever think about pissing that girl off."

"Y-you're right!" Giffany stared at the doorway with faltering eyes, while she chewed her bottom lip and fearfully tapped her feet. "Mitsuri has been nice to me, I shouldn't go dirtying her stuff like this!...I know, I'll find a dry cleaner!" She sprung up like a kangaroo, and headed for the exit. "She won't have to know that her clothes got dirty if I have them cleaned before she saw these stains! Keep my pizza warm for me! Be back soon!" She rammed out the door, and dashed into town like a jackrabbit on oil slick.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Wait, Giffany you can't-"

>It was too late. Giffany has run off in her own. Genpachi will have to do what she has told him, much to his dismay.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • "If I had confidence that my thrusters are still working properly, I could chase them down." Samus replied melancholically, still refusing to unroll. She opened a little crack in her Morph Ball, just to scan the broken lock. "We should tell the authority figures about the terrorist. If we just give chase without telling anyone, not only do we risk getting lost out there, but if they happen to overpower us, chances are nobody would know."
    Tani laughed and seemed quite proud. "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking! We let them know and let them handle it instead of risking it ourselves - plus, they probably know better than we do, if I'm honest.!" She said insistently, flashing a smile and swiftly glancing to Evelyn again. "I'm gonna let you finish, but take this from me, yeah? Making stupid decisions like 'going it alone' is not a good idea at all as it is, and... you're insisting we go after 'em, right?" She challenged Evelyn - not quite agreeing with her mindset, as if her own words are driven by personal experience.

Polaria - In the blizzard, Cindy

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

With luck it would seem the storm has started to pass. The clouds break apart overhead and while it's still cold outside the sun is a welcoming relief. The footprints Cindy was following seemed to lead to a small crater, where the snow had been scattered away in all directions. There were some pieces of orange and black scrap metal littered about but whatever had crashed here seems to have been removed already. Not too far away was some sort of tunnel entrance. Cindy could see in the tunnel some workers had just arrived with magitech tools to repair some recent damages from something that had happened earlier in the day.

Polaria - Boiler room and surface access group

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BoltBeam BoltBeam

vZkXF-wvE3UtXj32Jm5d0JfkOfVScJ9g97ztWDgcNJJb11YtjztnwJ-q6OeEfW2kJisLvoWBt6TuhMRG8BS0a1gkBLa1x6LveOUnnWnL--jKCa7jRXXM-MMbavbXbGytTYVqaPcp

Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway towards the boiler room before the door opened and Jack came into the room, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw that nothing was too busted. He looked at Takemi and asked "Oi, thing's solved is it? Should get out of here then, Hazor1010 wants to see ya". He turns to see the ladder to the access shaft has dropped down. "Hey! You guys find something up there? You better not be making more work for me!" he calls up the shaft. "Haz will wanna see you guys too, are ya coming with?" He says to the group up above him.

Cindy May

source.gif

Cindy welcomed the warmth as soon as it started. Then raised an eyebrow at the Noids with their strange tech.

"Cursoity killed the cat I guess!"

She flies into the Tunnel, and makes sure to keep herself hidden. Because despite the six-inch frame, people will still see you.

Jezza Jezza

Samus-Polar Cap
Alas, they were out of time. The authorities wanted them downstairs. "We'd better get down there." She mused, obediently rolling back down to the Maintenance Room. Bop, bop, bop, she bounced down the ladder with a nice rhythm, landing on her side.

"Hello, sir. Pardon me for confining myself like this. I'm feeling rather...No, it's not important." Scowling at herself, she unrolled, and stood tall. "The one who planted that device could not be found. Rather, we found footprints in the snow above us. They were able to escape, presumably before any of us even stepped foot in this room."

Jezza Jezza

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany was quickly lost to the city's twists and turns. "Excuse me? Can you-Do you know the way to...? Oh, dear..." She whimpered, trudging around pathetically.

This carried on for a good couple hours, until her legs got tired. She leaned against a random wall, hiding her face in her folded arms. "What will I ever do? I should just tell Mitsuri what happened, but I don't even know where to go..." She sniffled, staring shamefully at her stain.

Then, from the inside, she could hear a faint pop beat...

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>As Giffany whimpers, she will hear the sound of soothing music which has an effect of calming her down. She would then hear footsteps getting closer and closer to her until the person who approached her is revealed to be Piko with his Orpheus' Lyre in hand as he plays the calming song.

>
"Hey there Giffany. Don't you cry now. You need to realize that you can't solve things on your own."

"Oh! Um. Hi." Giffany sniveled, running her fingertips through her hair. The music pushed away some of the clouds that had accumulated in her mind; Not all of them, but enough that she could think straight. "I'm just so scared of what Mitsuri will do to me, because these clothes I stained look really expensive." She stretched her apron out, pointing to the pizza stains. "Anyway...What is this music I hear? It's very catchy..."

She stepped inside, only to be blasted with colorful lights and bouncy bass. There were performers dancing on a mighty stage, bright women who actually looked a lot like Giffany, minus the pixelated edges. "Wow, this looks like fun! More importantly, maybe someone in here knows where the dry cleaners are!" She trotted inside like an excited puppy.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"I see, but I don't think running away to find a solution won't solve it. Also, I wouldn't find out if I were you-"

>Piko gets cut off when Giffany entered into some sort of club. He sighs as he follows her inside.

"Wow, look, Piko! Their colorful hair, their sparkling eyes, and their fluid grasp of the Japanese language, why, they're just like me! Surely, they'll understand my plight!" Giffany bounced to the stage, watching the performance with a big, intensely interested smile.
Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Hold on, those are-"

>It was already too late as Giffany has hopped on the stage. He lets out a sigh of disappointment.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • vZkXF-wvE3UtXj32Jm5d0JfkOfVScJ9g97ztWDgcNJJb11YtjztnwJ-q6OeEfW2kJisLvoWBt6TuhMRG8BS0a1gkBLa1x6LveOUnnWnL--jKCa7jRXXM-MMbavbXbGytTYVqaPcp

Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway towards the boiler room before the door opened and Jack came into the room, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw that nothing was too busted. He looked at Takemi and asked "Oi, thing's solved is it? Should get out of here then, Hazor1010 wants to see ya". He turns to see the ladder to the access shaft has dropped down. "Hey! You guys find something up there? You better not be making more work for me!" he calls up the shaft. "Haz will wanna see you guys too, are ya coming with?" He says to the group up above him.
    "Huh? They wanna see us?" Tani sounded confused, and then just looked down to the ladder she had to get down - in some way, you know, in order to go back to where everyone else was? "Aw hell..." She muttered on her breath, hearing Samus speak nearby before she rolled off.
    Alas, they were out of time. The authorities wanted them downstairs. "We'd better get down there." She mused, obediently rolling back down to the Maintenance Room. Bop, bop, bop, she bounced down the ladder with a nice rhythm, landing on her side.
    "Welp." Tani groaned and tried to identify a side of the ladder she had to go down - and when she did, she grabbed onto it and used it as a pole to slide down - though it was difficult to keep her grip and she let go near the bottom, she made it down as safe as she could have instead of just blindly jumping off and practically paralysing herself! "Of all the times I was to do that, I can't believe I'm doing it for the intended reason. That's stupid." Tani joked, and then, following her rough landing, she promptly stood up and went to join Samus.
    "Hello, sir. Pardon me for confining myself like this. I'm feeling rather...No, it's not important." Scowling at herself, she unrolled, and stood tall. "The one who planted that device could not be found. Rather, we found footprints in the snow above us. They were able to escape, presumably before any of us even stepped foot in this room."
    Tani nodded firmly. "Uh huh! As far as we could tell, whoever 'was' responsible for the sudden freezing temperatures 'and' left the footprints has already up and left!" She said in a proud and modest tone. "Though, they're probably way off by now - and that the 'trail' they made is probably going away as we speak. All we know is, 'someone' is out there who made this mess." She added, then shrugging it off in 'I'm doing my part' and then whistling a little in hopes of possibly actually making a difference.

Takemi looked over at Jack as he walked up to her. Right, they’d need to report this to Hazor, too.

“Yup,” she grinned at Jack, “there was this weird cryo-thing stuck to the boiler, but Samus and I ripped it off and smashed it.” Sure they also nearly got frozen solid in the process, but it was the end result that mattered here.

The others climbed down the ladder shortly after Jack called for them, and they explained what they’d found. Whoever’d done all this had already escaped, and would likely get away scot-free at this point. Well, now that the emergency was taken care of, they could probably leave it to whoever the cops were in this world. However, Takemi doubted that it would be so simple. It wasn’t as if she had a personal grudge to settle here, but just letting things go like this, just washing her hands of the whole business, didn’t sit right with her.

“Even if we can’t follow their trail anymore,” she said, tapping the toe of her boot on the floor, “this place has security cameras, right? Although, this psycho was smart enough to break in here without alerting any of your guys’ alarm systems…,” which meant they were probably smart enough to hide their face.

“At the very least you could put out an alert or try and track them, right?”

Jezza Jezza BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie

Polaria - Metal Gear Cindy: Tactical Fairy Action, Cindy

Cinder had managed to sneak into the main facility of Polaria and found herself heading towards the main hall. It was much warmer inside, and she could hear the A/C warming up the building around her. She could see a small group of people listening to a blue-haired boy where the hallway started to open up and split off in different directions in front of her. The blue-haired boy was saying something to the people around him but Cindy was too far away to properly hear it. After the blue-haired boy finished speaking though the people around him all went off on various tasks. Down one of the hallways in the distance Cindy could also see a white-haired man walking towards the main hall with a strange entourage with him. Someone who looked like they were straight out of a medieval fantasy, a living doll, someone in some sort of orange and heavily damaged sci-fi armour, and a school girl all walked with the white-haired man. Most of the hallways that Cindy could see were full of people huddled together with blankets, though some of them were starting to get back up again and help put things away. There was one location that stood out to her though, down the hallway that was
labelled as towards the hangers seemed oddly empty compared to the other hallways. It seems like it would be the perfect place to try and hide.

Polaria - With Junkyard Jack, Main group

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BoltBeam BoltBeam

8urBOVSRBPR4ftMMWwkdPq4qcIQE8gGbxEhj_fliKUoEAfiWFkuRY-nGQhkA9uji2AVGV56dXBCrb6Oar9uJF0JaDbnOyaoyl2v3IbsZoiEHjOJuz2ImUt340cHWOhBAoqcV6WAb

"Cryo thing? Like a hex? Damn that's trouble..." Jack says somewhat under his breath. "That's definitely not normal, I'll get someone to look into that soon as I can, but for now we should be getting back" he replies to Takemi. Walking back down the hall shows that things are gradually starting to return to normalcy as people are starting to put back all the warm things they had taken out to help when the boiler went out. Hazor1010 was still sitting in the main hall, shivering and sniffling as he talks to a few mechanics and tells them where they'd be most useful at the moment before they disperse on their given tasks. He turns towards the group and smiles when he sees you all return no worse for wear. "I'm glad to see you are all safe. Polaria is saved thanks to you, I hope this reward helps to express our gratitude." He reaches into his pockets and hands each of you a 50 000 credit reward. "I'm interested to hear how things went, do you mind telling me about what you found?" Hazor1010 inquires.

Cindy May
tumblr_pb82pxKqZ31qadhcqo1_540.gif

"Hmmm..." Cindy watches the main group, hidden in the air by her own six-inch frame. Too tiny for anyone to notice. She was fine of that. She wasn't ready to reveal herself so she flew toward the empty hangar to hide.

All the while listening in on their conversation.

Cinder had managed to sneak into the main facility of Polaria and found herself heading towards the main hall. It was much warmer inside, and she could hear the A/C warming up the building around her. She could see a small group of people listening to a blue-haired boy where the hallway started to open up and split off in different directions in front of her. The blue-haired boy was saying something to the people around him but Cindy was too far away to properly hear it. After the blue-haired boy finished speaking though the people around him all went off on various tasks. Down one of the hallways in the distance Cindy could also see a white-haired man walking towards the main hall with a strange entourage with him. Someone who looked like they were straight out of a medieval fantasy, a living doll, someone in some sort of orange and heavily damaged sci-fi armour, and a school girl all walked with the white-haired man. Most of the hallways that Cindy could see were full of people huddled together with blankets, though some of them were starting to get back up again and help put things away. There was one location that stood out to her though, down the hallway that was
labelled as towards the hangers seemed oddly empty compared to the other hallways. It seems like it would be the perfect place to try and hide.

Polaria - With Junkyard Jack, Main group

8urBOVSRBPR4ftMMWwkdPq4qcIQE8gGbxEhj_fliKUoEAfiWFkuRY-nGQhkA9uji2AVGV56dXBCrb6Oar9uJF0JaDbnOyaoyl2v3IbsZoiEHjOJuz2ImUt340cHWOhBAoqcV6WAb

"Cryo thing? Like a hex? Damn that's trouble..." Jack says somewhat under his breath. "That's definitely not normal, I'll get someone to look into that soon as I can, but for now we should be getting back" he replies to Takemi. Walking back down the hall shows that things are gradually starting to return to normalcy as people are starting to put back all the warm things they had taken out to help when the boiler went out. Hazor1010 was still sitting in the main hall, shivering and sniffling as he talks to a few mechanics and tells them where they'd be most useful at the moment before they disperse on their given tasks. He turns towards the group and smiles when he sees you all return no worse for wear. "I'm glad to see you are all safe. Polaria is saved thanks to you, I hope this reward helps to express our gratitude." He reaches into his pockets and hands each of you a 50 000 credit reward. "I'm interested to hear how things went, do you mind telling me about what you found?" Hazor1010 inquires.

Jezza Jezza

As Cindy went down the hallway she noticed a doorway with a faint light shining out from the space under it. If she listened closely she could hear someone moving inside the room, before the person inside cast a spell and things when silent.

TaniPicture.jpg

Tani Sako
  • "Cryo thing? Like a hex? Damn that's trouble..." Jack says somewhat under his breath. "That's definitely not normal, I'll get someone to look into that soon as I can, but for now we should be getting back" he replies to Takemi. Walking back down the hall shows that things are gradually starting to return to normalcy as people are starting to put back all the warm things they had taken out to help when the boiler went out. Hazor1010 was still sitting in the main hall, shivering and sniffling as he talks to a few mechanics and tells them where they'd be most useful at the moment before they disperse on their given tasks. He turns towards the group and smiles when he sees you all return no worse for wear. "I'm glad to see you are all safe. Polaria is saved thanks to you, I hope this reward helps to express our gratitude." He reaches into his pockets and hands each of you a 50 000 credit reward. "I'm interested to hear how things went, do you mind telling me about what you found?" Hazor1010 inquires.
    Tani's jaw, in that moment, would figuratively drop. 50 thousand credits for this - in that instant Tani wasn't sure how she was to even hold them all, until they would all somehow all convene in a small bag she had on hand - on top of the small amount she found prior, so that was nice. "Oh, what we found?" Tani asked as if to check before continuing anyways. "Apart from the fact 'someone' we don't know tampered with stuff in here and ran off leaving a trail amid the cold?" She said simply and then shrugged it off. "Granted they've obviously ran off by now, but 'someone' was here. Just dunno who or why." Tani dug her needle into the ground and stood proud while waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back