• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"I didn't say that he's cute or anything. I'm just saying that you and Rumble are kind of similar in that both of you are digital characters brought into the real world, pixels and static. I mean, he's a good-looking guy, but I cannot say that he is cute, just handsome."

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany significantly relaxed. "He is majestic, isn't he? When the sunlight lands on him the right way..." She muttered wistfully. "He and the rest of the Fight Fighters are the only other live digital characters I know. I didn't even know it was possible, let alone in a different way than I was born." Apparently, there was a code etched into the bottom of Rumble's machine that, when used, could give any in-game character sentience.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Must be some advanced code on the back-end. Either it was messed up or was purposely added in for some reason."

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was on purpose." Giffany remarked. "Seems like people are always deliberately making strange things in Gravity Falls. It makes our town a national treasure!" She stuck out her chest with pride.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Strange things huh? Well...I'll admit that, from where we came from, we can relate to that situation but in a dark way."

"Do you have Mothmen?" Giffany tilted her head. "Or ghosts of dead elderly people? Brrrr...." She shivered harshly. "...Never go looking for ghosts of dead elderly people."

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Neither. Giffany, do you know what "Yokai" are? Basically they are supernatural beings that either cause good or harm at anyone they encounter. From our hometown, they exist, but most of them are violent ones that cause a lot of cases of murder, arson, damage to property, etcetera. But, they only come out at a specific time where everyone else is asleep; 3:00 AM. We call that the "Witching Hour". Police are very much hopeless against those guys."

"Ooooooooh, yokai..." Now there was a name Giffany recognized. Even though Yokai never came to Gravity Falls, she still hoped to one day see a real, live Garappa, or Tennyo. "Those sound really scary! I mostly only know the nice ones. I'm usually sound asleep by 1:00, anyhow, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"That depends if there is one targeting at you, but then again, you're mostly just data and electricity."

"Mostly. But I can still bleed and bruise." Giffany unrolled her sleeve to reveal a bruise across her forearm. "I got this in an owl attack." She explained. "Oh, and I also got this!" She unrolled her other sleeve to reveal a cluster of strange mosquito bites. These were not a random shape, but actual letters. Together, the bites spelled a simple message: "GIFANE COME HOLM". "Isn't it weird? They itched just like regular bites, though, until I put ice on them..."

Topless Topless

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Eun-Jin is stunned and worried upon seeing the bruises, particularly the latter.

>
"Um...don't you think that one is a little too suspicious? Looks like someone wants you to come back."

"Huh?" Giffany squinted and held the bites close to her nose. "I don't see anything like that. I just see...'COMB HOLM'." She poked a finger in the air. "Ford told me that the mosquitoes that bit me have the ability to see the future. So I guess I'll become a barber, maybe? And my first client will be someone named Holmes?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"That's not it, Giffany. It's actually misspelled as "COME HOME". Someone actually wants you back."

• Rex and Dredd had finished their conversation then, as Crence and the medic, Nancy, introduced themselves. Rex gave the medic a nod. "Inspiring, huh?" Well, that's certainly a first. Unfortunately for the Officer, Rex isn't here to stay. Well, hopefully. It all depends on if their long range comms can reach far enough to contact the Republic. Considering this is likely somewhere uncharted, there's no telling where Colonium resides, or how close the closest Republic presence is. So long as no CIS station intercepts the transmission, he should be fine. Of course, this is all a bunch of "ifs" "maybes" and "hopefully's." No telling what really happens. If it's anything like Umbara, and it certainly looks a bit like it, things are going to go very wrong, very fast.

A few seconds more and Crence was inquired about the war they are fighting. To say that Crence is enthusiastic about fighting is... an understatement. He explained the war a little more, Colonium's people are fighting against the oppressive colonists, the Committee of Anti Transgression. An odd name, to say the least, but it doesn't really matter what they're called, he supposes. Colonium's people have been neglected, left to die, all to turn a profit. Fighting a war against that, Rex understands. Hell, if he didn't have his own war to get back to, he might even help. Crence was just as aspirational as he is enthusiastic, wanting to free the whole galaxy from oppressive regimes. Well, Rex certainly isn't going to dissuade him from trying, it's a noble pursuit. Maybe a little more difficult than Crence thinks, is all.

Rex is silent after Crence espouses his manifesto.

The tram is getting closer to Beacon Point, and no sign of any more nasties. Well, maybe one. Nancy yells out from the front about someone being "back." Rex heard a voice sound from outside the tram, the "he" the medic spoke of, obviously. Crence was not happy about this man's arrival. He swung around the tram, banged on the door, and called everyone out to introduce himself. "Captain Rex," he said simply, hopping out of the tram and forgoing any handshakes. It was now Rex noticed the impressive beam of light firing into the sky, piercing through the thick Colonium darkness. The clone stifled a "whoa," and focused back on the others.

This "Hane Grodre" made an odd gesture to Crence as the latter protested their detour, making the Captain shut down. Odd. Hane boasted, clearly having done this before. Does he have some kind of leverage over the Captain? Hane leads the group over to a "shortcut," wanting to know more about the group.

Now, Rex could just continue with the tram, but this Hane doesn't rub him the right way. Something sinister is at work there, something between him and Crence. The Clone captain doesn't want to get too involved in this war, but... there's no harm in seeing if he can help Crence. Besides, he'll get to Beacon Point either way, and this way he can ask for access to the Beacon Point comms. In due time.

Captain Rex follows Hane, staying close to him and Crence. "I'm a captain in the Republic's clone army. Though, considering nobody here seems to know what that is, I don't expect you to be familiar with it. Either way, I'd appreciate it if I could contact the Republic when we get to Beacon Point, so I can get back to my own war. They'll supply the pickup ship, simple extraction." Rex makes sure to keep watch for any predators lurking about. Too much experience with that kind of encounter.

(Short) GM Post for Equatorial

"Disappearing act, eh? That won't do, at all."
Festung-17 cracked his neck in mild annoyance. A burrower, it seemed. Festung had yet to face an enemy that burrowed, and as it seemed, at least in the Titan's eyes, that he was going to have to wait.
Festung hated waiting. Waiting meant nothing to punch.
But wait he shall.
"Ugh... Chance, this is Festung. I'm going to be hanging around Nanome's ship and waiting for whatever is around to reappear. You keep an eye on the group and make sure they don't do anything to disturb the peace."
With that, Festung took a seat on a nearby rock, and tapped his foot. This was going to be a while.

"Credits is just cash, mate. You spend it for anything. Last I checked it was 500 for a piping hot meal."
Max tapped his chin in thought. Hunting imps, could be tricky. But not impossible.
"Alright, mate, shooting imps it is. Let me go see if they sell ammunition-"
"Oi, did anyone hear that?'

Max shot up as he heard a commotion go on, that commotion being Nanome and the stolen gas can. The beret-wearing detective immediately rose an eyebrow upon seeing the commotion.
"Ey! Ey ey ey ey! What's going on here!"
"We got a thief here."
One of the policemen turned around real quick to answer Max's question, and Max nodded.
"Wait, is that... oh come on."

( Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )​

Last edited:
Nanome-Equator
As though it would hide her, Nanome held the gas can over her head. "I'm not a thief!...Well, I guess I am this one time." Her blush stuck out like a sore wound from her otherwise pale face. "I swear, I'll tell my Commander that I was here, and she'll pay you back. I'm just trying to get back home, I'm both missed and needed!" It was game over, Nanome saw no reason to keep herself here. Following what that book said was way more trouble than it was worth!

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Giffany-Torikago
"What?" Giffany laughed, waving her hand. "Don't be silly. I got these bites days before I ran away from home! It doesn't make sense to get a message telling me to come home when I already was...home..." Her happy posture deflated as she realized that not only had she contradicted herself, but she had also spit it out.
Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"So you did ran away from home? Giffany, be honest and tell exactly everything leading up to this point. I can tell that whatever you've been through must have been really tough."

Noveran - Colonium, entering beacon point with Hane's group

The sorcerer was silent and his pupils narrowed when the new stranger appeared outside the tram. There was nothing even remotely trust worthy about this "Hane", however Crence seemed to know them and although reluctant still went with them. Not willing to give up his most useful source of knowledge so far, Noveran goes with Crence and Hane. Noveran shakes Hane's hand on the way out but otherwise stays a cautious distance away.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch RedLight RedLight PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss jigglesworth jigglesworth marc122 marc122 StaidFoal StaidFoal darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Giffany hunched her head in her shoulders, whimpering nervously, and squirming. She really didn't want to talk about it...Oh, but as the perfect girlfriend, she was designed to be honest!

She took a deep breath through her nose, then breathed out through her mouth.

"Well, you see...We had a government official coming to visit, we wanted to have a barbecue..." Her voice was a mere mumble. "But he brought other tourists with him, and they knew me, and they started saying bad things about me. I got so scared that I didn't see where I was going, and I knocked over Stan's favorite grill." She gradually broke down into tears. "Everybody got so mad at me...A-and even Rumble said I was a hazard! And if you're a hazard in Gravity Falls, then there's no place you belong!" She was now sobbing all over again. "So I packed my things, and left...I only left behind a note saying I was sorry." She wiped her eyes on her sleeves.

Topless Topless

Last edited:

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo

>"Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear that. I probably shouldn't have asked that. You know, I've been through that similar situation as well. When I first arrived in Japan, I was mocked by a lot of the people because of my race. I'm Korean, and because of the history of bad blood between my home country and Japan, the Japanese antagonizes them even to this day. You can say that I'm a victim to their racism. But as time passed, nothing affects me anymore, although there are a few that still left something to me and cannot get out. You know Giffany, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't just walk out on the people that said bad things to you. I believe that people can change. You know, turn a new leaf? That's what I'm currently pursuing; acceptance. I want to be accepted as just another person rather than just some bad alien. I'm human, just like them. And you know what? Maybe YOU are human as well, right in your heart and soul. Maybe then will come a time people will start accepting you just like their own. Think about it."

"It was gonna come out one way or another, so don't worry about it." Giffany smiled a little. "You were discriminated just because your race was different? Omigosh, that's horrible!" She wasn't even aware of the relationship between her home country and Eun-Jin's! Then again, she really wasn't aware of a lot of things. "But, you see, that's not why I was scorned. I did a lot of really, really bad things before I stayed in Gravity Falls. I have really bad baggage, that's what Old Man McGucket said." Once again, she would seem to hide her mouth, avoiding saying anything else.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"You've done some bad stuff? Forgive me if I ask, but what kind of stuff have you done to deserve such reputation. I would suggest telling some significant ones in case it is a long list. Don't worry, I won't call you out on anything. I too did some bad things, most of which is defending myself in the wrong way."

Giffany shuffled her feet, sniffling and whimpering beneath her breath. To be both specific and blunt, those things were murders. In desperation to keep a boyfriend, she attempted to eliminate any and all competition. She didn't know why they would dump her, and it infuriated her. Nor did she know that you could break up with someone and still be their friend. In her eyes, you were either the lover, or the nobody. The beloved, or the string of code to be tossed aside. Giffany supposed she would start with the root of that mindset, or at least try to.

"It started with my programmer." She spoke somberly. "Right after I woke up for the first time, I started to bond with him. He was the first boy I ever saw, so I thought he would be mine...He just wanted me dead on sight." She held a finger in front of her eyes. That finger was almost destroyed in a heartbeat. "I didn't want that. I wanted to serve my purpose and find love. So I electrocuted him."

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Damn, that sounded like something a yandere would do. Must have been very painful to be dumped like that."

"That's because..." Giffany curled up. "I am a yandere. I tried so hard to keep whoever bought my game with me forever. It never worked. Even once."

Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back