• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>"Oh shit, I didn't know you were. Well, listen, I know it's hard to be kept in a constant loop of love and breakups. Allow me to be very blunt with you; if you want someone to love you, then don't force yourself to make them do. What you're doing is hindering them from the things they wanted to do. People have others to do other than just loving the person they've cared about, such as doing chores and being productive in their jobs. If you want to make them love you, it's either you keep forcing them to do so until you are forced to take them out, or just simply let them go."

"I understand that now, but...Six." Giffany sniveled. "That's how many people bought my game before I ended up in Gravity Falls. Six. I was left desperate six times over, as I tried to figure out what was so wrong with me that I was being left behind. They answered me by saying it was because I'm virtual! So what?!" Her tears turned angry and bitter. "I...My love was still real! I didn't need flesh to love! So I fought and lost, six times over. Soos was the seventh. He broke the cycle." She dried her eyes. "It hurt, when he chucked my disc into that oven, and it severely limited my powers...But it was like, that day, the town decided to adopt me. In the coming weeks, I realized that nobody wanted to abandon me, and, while I wasn't feeling satisfied, I was feeling happy."

Topless Topless

Last edited:
Aron - Equatorial strip, Near the wreck of fighter O-7
level: 30, Status: comfy

Festung's investigation fighter O-7 looking for Aron had caused it to groggily wake up. Still half asleep it burrowed out of the sand behind the rock where Festung had sat down to wait. Aron streched and let out a tiny yawn as it trotted over to Festung's ankles and curled up at the guardian's feet to go back to it's napping.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"That's good to hear. At least after all that trouble, you still got what you've wanted. Anyway, changing the topic, Shuji-kun and the others are taking an awfully lot of time. You think they will be okay? I mean they got Dorothea-san with them, so that mean they will be. How will a bunch of imps wipe them out?"

"Oh, they're probably okay." Giffany smiled. "Imps are those tiny devil critters, right? They're probably smooshing them by the bushel!" She pretended to stomp a bunch of cockroaches on the floor.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Yeah, I guess so. I wonder why would Dorothea-san choose us to partake in this "journey of self-discovery", or rather who Dorothea-san actually is. Maybe I might ask her once she comes back, and-"

>All of a sudden, Mitsuri storms into the room. Seeing both Eun-Jin and Giffany, she scowls.

>
"Well, well, well, what do we have here? I was wondering where Giffany have went."

>"Mitsuri?! Why the hell are you here? If you're thinking of pushing Giffany as your personal slave, then I'm not gonna give you that liberty."

>"Oh? Have you not heard what Giffany have said? What was that I hear about making people happy?"

Giffany just blinked with a confused expression. "Um...Isn't Dorothea-san the one who led me here? I wouldn't know about-Oh! Mitsuri! Hi!" She gave the other girl a bright smile. "Sorry, Mitsuri. We just wanted to do some research on Bill Cipher, and then we wanted to watch Netflix. See? Isn't it cute?" She eagerly pointed to the Calico Critters.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Cute? Who the hell watched a kids show? I mean, how old are you? You should be like 16 or older. You should watch something serious like say Stranger Things or Game of Thrones. That's the kind of stuff you should be watching. Not this kids show."

>"Hey, cut her some slack. If that's what she likes to watch, then let her be. Don't force anyone to like the things you like. That would just make it awkward for them."

>"Awkward? Like I do give a damn about that. Anyway, that's not the point. I will be taking Giffany for now."

>"If you're thinking about making her a footstool, then you'll have to go through me first, bitch!"

>"You would dare fight me? Pointing at your weapon that Dorothea-san gave you at my pretty face? How low can you get?"

As Mitsuri spoke, Giffany was steadily beaten down. Once in a while, she would try in vain to interject with a "Well...", or a "But that show is", but in the end, she could only keep her mouth shut. "I'm nineteen...I don't really age, though, unless someone tuned my code to make me younger or older..." She only explained this quietly once there was a pause, obediently walking towards Mitsuri with her head down.

To her surprise, Eun-Jin bounded between them, with a weapon! "No, Eun-Jin, it's okay..."

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"But, Giffany-"

>"You heard your friend, Korean. Now then, let's go to my room."

>"Hey, wait!"

>With Giffany on her side, Mitsuri takes her to her room. It is very elegant and beautiful, fit for woman of wealth and power. On her bed lies a maid uniform.

>
"Giffany, would you mind put that uniform on? If it burns, then it's fine."

"Eun-Jin, really, it's okay!" Giffany brushed past her with a smile. "I was programmed to help and be helped! I'm simply serving my purpose." As they left, and the pinkette overheard Mitsuri's "Korean" remark, Giffany whispered to her. "Hey, you shouldn't call her that. Eun-Jin told me that the Japanese don't like the Koreans very much, and that it hurts her feelings."

She followed her "friend" like a sheep, gasping in delight when they reached her room. "Oh, Mitsuri! It's so lovely! And you got me a present!?" When she saw the maid outfit, her eyes shimmered in all the colors of the rainbow. "Gosh, you guys are too kind to a random runaway such as myself!" This time, she made sure to soften her edges before changing.

"Ta-da!" When she sprang out, it was apparent that she valued eagerness over neatness. The skirt was wrinkled, the ribbons weren't knotted properly, and the headpiece was crooked.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri isn't all too impressed seeing how untidy Giffany looked with the maid outfit.

>
"Giffany, you're wearing it all wrong. Here, let me fix you, but only this once."

>She proceeds to fix everything wrong with the outfit, straightening the skirt, tying the ribbons, and aligning the headpiece.

>
"There, that should be it. My, you looked beautiful in that outfit. I'm impressed."

"I am? But..." Giffany uttered in confusion, while Mitsuri straightened her out. "You mean, I wasn't supposed to wear it like that? Oh, that's how you tie that kind of knot! Hehe, your hands tickle!" When Mitsuri was finished, Giffany imagined herself sparkling.

"Me? Pretty? Gosh~!" Blush spread across her nose.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri smiles.

>
"Now, now, don't get too happy. From this moment on, you shall be my personal slave and you will refer to me as "Mistress". Call me something else and you will be punished. ¿Comprendes? (Do you comprehend?)"

"I'm not a slave." Giffant blinked. "I'm a maid. I don't understand, we're both Japanese, so we should have the same word for it. Maybe we're from different parts, with different regional dialects. Anyway, what would you like?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri did not like what Giffany said.

>
"Oh? Are you rebelling against me after you are happy in wearing that uniform? Are you asking to be punished right now?"

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"It's "Mistress", slave! Get used to it. Anyway, since this is your first time, I'll let you off the hook this once. So, I want you do something for me. Recently, when Genpy called me about some "cat doing the default dance in my room", there isn't any cat. I had to teach that bastard a lesson and in the proceed, I got tired. Would you mind massage my feet?"

Polaria - Group 1, In the boiler room

As Samus tries to demonstrate the malfunction of her grapple beam to Mehrio she actually manages to get the beam to cling onto the construct this time around, but it's clear that a simple tug from the frazzled beam isn't going to be able to remove it easily. If her beam could last long enough without cutting out again she might be able to pull the construct free from the boiler with some assistance, however the room is getting colder by the second and the boiler is getting noticeably frostier. More creaking from the vents above further punctuates the urgency of the situation.

P PopcornPie SheepKing SheepKing BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Polaria - Group 2, Jak & Daxter

The cold winds of the blizzard whistle around Jak and Daxter and it's clear that the weather isn't going to clear up any time soon. More snow starts to fall and it's making it harder and harder to see. The silhouette of the building the hooded stranger mentioned is growing fainter and threatens to disappear entirely in the storm.

darkred darkred

Samus-Polar Cap
"Heh. I still got it." But could Samus manage to hold onto it? The room groaned all around her, half complaining, half cheering its savior on. "All right. My beam may have been weakened by the damage I took. To make sure this works, someone should grip it along the middle. It may feel a hot to the touch, but if you use something to protect your hands, it should be all right. On my count, we pull. Get ready." Her visor was now giving her glitchy warnings about the cold, cementing this as a life-or-death situation, even for her.

SheepKing SheepKing Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam

Giffany-Torikago
Giffany took a sigh of relief. "Yes, Mits-" She caught herself, then groaned in frustration. Perhaps she should just stop trying to address her at all. "I know she wants to be called 'Mistress', why can't I say it out loud?"

After making a "my lips are sealed" gesture, she knelt down to massage her mistress's feet, being sure to soften her edges in the process.

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>Mitsuri is enjoying the foot massage Giffany is giving her.
>"Mmmmm...that feels nice. I never thought you were a great masseuse, Giffany."

Of course, it couldn’t be that easy. The woman’s grapple-beam barely worked because of how damaged her suit was. At least Samus had a backup plan, even if the backup plan also sounded hella risky.

It was getting hard to breath. They didn’t have much time left. Honestly, her freezing hands might actually welcome the burning heat, but Takemi still tucked them into her sleeves. It wasn’t as if she had anything else that she could use, and something was better than nothing if she wanted to avoid a maiming.

“Okay,” she shivered, “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. I just have one question:” she said, glancing around the room, “where do you plan on throwing this thing once you rip it off the boiler? I’d like to know just so I know if I have to hit the deck before it slams into me and turns me into one of those mammoth fossils, y’know?”

SheepKing SheepKing Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jeef_jones Jeef_jones BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie

Samus-Polar Cap
Samus went quiet. "...Good call." She muttered. "It's possible that Banjo can hold it in his backpack. Am I correct, Banjo?...Banjo?" The urgency in her voice faded when she realized that the bear and bird had disappeared. "Well...Isabelle has that pocketing ability of hers...Isabelle? Can you possibly hold onto this device?" The little dog didn't respond, either. "W-what...?" Her mouth hung open. Two of the only three people she knew had vanished. Just when she thought she would find comfort in this new setting, it was ripped away from her while her back was turned. She would never find out why neither of them remembered the dying attack of Galeem and Dharkon. Her eyes shifted down to Mehrio. "It's up to me to protect you, it seems..." She felt her heart slowly sinking. "I'm sorry there is nothing more I can do..."

The eerie cries of pipes contorting under the weight of ice snapped Samus out of her hole. "Right. I must take care of this now, and worry about being alone with a disfigured leader later. The issue is, if I just throw it away haphazardly, this device may simply continue its function while attached to a pipe. But we don't know if it freezes on contact, either. We may need something hot to hold it...A pot of hot water is a possibility, but we don't have any heat..."

Veradana Veradana Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Giffany-Torikago
"Am I?" Giffany beamed. "Maybe foot massaging was programmed into me. But I was supposed to be the target of romance, so I'm not sure why I'd be the one with this knowledge."

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"So you're programmed to do romance? Tell me, how many men have you fallen in love? And don't mind me asking, have you slept with any or all of them?"

GM Post for Equatorial
"Ma'am, please, drop the can. Now."
The highly unamused police officer had his arms folded, while staring down Nanome. It was clear that Nanome wouldn't be hurt-but she was going to have to part with the oil can. A couple officers had tasers mounted at their sides-if Nanome tried anything, she would get tased on the spot.
A quick glance at Max Wellington's face would show that the XCOM Commander wasn't terribly amused, but he would be more than willing to explain why this pilot was on the run.
"Officer, I don't condone her behavior, but I do believe I know why this woman is... acting irrational with this can of fuel. If you may have a moment?"
"I don't see why not, at the very least we'll figure out the motives part of this case. Alright, one second..."
Both men took a step away from the scene while the taser-armed officers kept an eye on Nanome. If anyone were to sneak on over and eavesdrop on their conversation...
"Officer, if I may. You are aware of the rifts?"
"Hmm. Yes, I am, as well as the rest of my force. We've been taking in quite a few of these "rift-ins" over the course of time. You don't mean..."
"Indeed. The woman is a recent rift-in. The group that just arrived here, including me, encountered a mechanical worm-monster, and this woman was flying a craft, which had to touch down owing to what I presume is a lack of fuel."
"A lack of fuel, eh? Can we get it towed back here?"
"I daresay it's possible-it would take some heavy equipment, but it's doable. If anything, at the very least it'll keep her from doing something far more irrational."

(@Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones P PopcornPie @SmallPopTart @Sleek @Nightwisher @PolikShadowbliss)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back