• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should combat be dictated by dice rolls or talked it out in the OOC?

• OOC Convo

• Dice Rolls

• I'm fine with either method

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the interest you all!
Feel free to head on over to the OOC and read over the Lore, the Character Application requirements, and feel free to start working on your characters. :D
And hang out with us in the OOC while I finish up the Lore.

(Side note: No characters have been accepted yet because I don't work on a first come, first serve basis. Everyone is welcome to have up to 2 characters but you're welcome to apply for more)

I love this concept. Do you need one more?
Oh yeah. We still got all roles open if you want to apply. (I'm not a fan of first come, first serve. So feel free to apply for anything, minus the ones already in the top graphic on the character page)

Oh yeah. We still got all roles open if you want to apply. (I'm not a fan of first come, first serve. So feel free to apply for anything, minus the ones already in the top graphic on the character page)
I'm going to read everything thoroughly first so I'll need a little time. My coding skills are rudimentary but I see you might have a template for the CS. I could probably follow that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back