• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Cassandra noticed the large bear holding the girl, but made no move to try and wrest control from him, given that the girl didn't seem to be in any imminent danger. She still didn't know where she was or who she was with. This all seemed like a very elaborte trick.

"My name is Cassandra. Most people just call me Cass or Cassie for short."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Andrita Andrita

Kristine Giovanni

She had been in several blackouts, the sensation of waking up with no memories in an unfamiliar place was very familiar to her. But the last thing she expected was to wake up in fucking cave. She slowly got up, her head pounding horribly, the world dizzying. She was havng a hangover, another familiar sensation. But she was in a jungle..... what the hell happened to her last night .....?? She walked and wobbled through the cave, her ears screaming with noise and sounds. She covered them.

"Hello!? Is anyone out there!?" She didn't expect anyone to answer and panic started to dwell in her chest. It just occured to her that she was in a fucking jungle! A jungle?!

"HELLO!?"

She started walking further out of the jungle, hoping to run into someone, anyone.

God, she needed a drink!

Last edited:

• gladiator_145_4da95a905e73d632e900092a_1303089142.jpeg
    images

Maximus was stepping through the sand, eyeing everything he could about the island. So far nothing good had occurred, yet. But something happened to him that shocked him, honestly shook him.

The little brown haired kid stepped through the sands, getting his chance to play through his father and mother's old farmlands. It was enjoyable, but when he saw horses. Something was strange about this area. He was running around until he looked up at what looked like his father.

"Father?"

Maximus couldn't believe his eyes, he'd truly lost it, right? He looked down at his son. His real actual son.. that he saw die in front of him..

This was all a sick joke set up right?

He bent down and held out a hand "Hey, little guy, are you alright? He bent down and held the child, feeling he was real. He smiled, really smiled.

He saw the man bent down to him and rubbed his hair "Father, I never got to say anything to you, I thought you were coming earlier..."

Maximus picked up his son and held him in his arms "Did your mother survive?"

The little guy looked down "No... I got out just in time sadly.. Father, help me get revenge on those who killed her!"

• 200px-Jak_and_Daxter.jpg

Jak
    Daxter

Jak raised a eyebrow at the stranger named Xander "You are looking for a little girl and another kid? I heard noises coming from inside this cave. Perhaps she's there. I saw huge plants though. Don't think it's safe for kids to go there.

The ottsel named Daxter "Don't worry Xander, We'll go help you find them inside the cave. Jak? You know what to do..."

Xander- Nightwisher Nightwisher r

• Xander Hartnet.jpg
    "Not safe for-, Great, yeah let's go." Xander looked back up to see if the ninja was actually going to follow his request. Either way, it didn't really matter to him, there were children that needed to be found...or at least he hoped there were still children. His trained green gaze swept across the area. He noticed a figure in the foliage and furrowed his brow, raising a finger to his lips so that the others wouldn't be too loud. He approached the figure quietly to find it was a sleeping girl, and not the girl he was looking for. "Hey," the man said, poking at her with his foot. "Wake up-," his head snapped around when he heard the voice of someone calling. How many people were on this damn island? More important, how had a cave led them here of all places and what-.

Before Xander could finish his thought, the man felt something sliding up his leg and over his foot. He looked down, expecting a snake of some kind but instead found vines...moving..."Wha-whoa!" The vines tightened around his ankle and his wrist, pulling his feet out from under him. He put his free hand out to save his head from hitting the ground. "Fuck!" He cussed as he was pulled across the jungle floor. He grabbed hold of something, looking up to find it was a stock of a venus fly trap. Okay, no big deal, he knew how these plants worked. And then the plant moved toward him. Okay, big deal, big deal! The gunman thought. But he kept his cool, he released the stock of the venus fly trap, feeling the vines release him-- most likely because he was now in danger. He rolled out of the way but he wasn't quite fast enough and felt the plant wrap it's teeth like tendrils around his arm. Immediately the cloth of his jacket started to steam and hiss as the digestive enzymes of the plant released.

Well, that was just not going to do. Xander took a deep breath, steadying himself from the pain and pulled hard against the plant. The sleeve of his jacket ripped off, weakened by the plant, and he felt the skin of his arm brush harshly against the traps leaves, leaving a long cut from his upper bicep to his wrist as he pulled his arm free. It stung like Hell. Not only from the cut, that was now oozing blood, but from the burns of the acidic digestive juices of the plant. Xander pushed himself up to his feet and quickly backed away from the plant, looking around. "We need to find the kids and get the fuck out of here, fast."
    Xander Sniper.jpg

Xander Hartnet
    Inventory: Smith and Wesson 9mm
    Condition: Acidic burns and a shallow cut from his upper bicep to his wrist
    Color: #058BD4

Kristine Giovanni
God, she had a huge headache, so much so that her head swam with each pounding. She walked through the jungle, too preoccubied with her hangover to notice the vines moving toward her hungrily. Then as if it were right there beside her, she heard some people ahead of her, talking way too loudly for her liking. Saying something about something, she couldn't concentrate on it to make it out. She started to run toward the two voices -- two male voices- she felt some vines wrap around her, but yanked her legs free with so much ease it was almost as if she had superstrength. She ignored the headache, it was a familiar sensation. Then one of the men started to shout something, "We need to find the kids and get the fuck out of here, fast!" It was so loud, it screamed in her ears just as she burst through the foliage and froze. Right in front of her was a tall man with dark hair and hazel eyes, with an acidic burns and a shallow cut from upper bicep to his wrist -- handsome in his own way -- but he was not what made her froze. What made her froze was what was standing beside him.... some sort of man with long elf ears and what looked like a fucking weasel beside him --- what the fuck!? Was she part of some convention? ! But the weasel looked too real! And the man was fucking bleeding!!? What was going on!?

"What the fuck!? Who are you people!? Where am I?!"

And they stank.... they horribly stank..... the man smelled and the weasel smelled and the elf man smelled, they all smelled. Did they even take a bath?!

Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred

KADE

Kade grinned the grin of a gremlin who knew exactly what he was doing to annoy Shilo for the next hour. "¡Sí, y apuesto a que no, baegchi!" Yeah, and I bet you don't, idiot! "Puedo decir lo que quiera y no me entenderás. ¡Toma eso! Eso es lo que obtienes por decir que Jesús es un león." I can say anything I want and you can't understand me. Take that! That's what you get for saying Jesus was a lion. He ran ahead a few steps to escape any physical retribution Shilo might throw at him, turning to walk backwards so he could look at her.

AIXA

Aixa followed the group into the cave, less worried about the missing kids than most. They were Kade and Shilo, after all, and more than capable of taking care of themselves.
... Unless this was one of the depowered universes where they actually weren't.
She crawled through the cave entrance and into the plants. The air was clear and humid; it reminded her of Hawaii, actually. And yet something was off. Aixa took off the bells around her wrist and slipped them into her pocket where they would be muffled, wandering off a few paces towards the aloe plant and stroking one of its leaves... "Fuck!" Aixa jumped and turned around, seeing... Xander? XANDER?
Aixa rushed to Xander and pulled on his shoulder to turn him towards her. 'What the fuck?!' she signed.

Jak was just about to turn to enter the cave with Xander, when another woman stopped to stare at his long ears and Daxter on his shoulder.

"What? These are normal for me."

Daxter frowned "Long story, lady. It's hard to explain otherwise." "But I'm Daxter, or Orange Lightnin' to you, ZAZAZING!"

Jak turned and frowned "Not the best cave if you don't want to be eaten."

Daxter wiped spit off his fur "YUCKKKKK, you can say that again, Jak."

The eco warrior turned toward Xander and frowned "If you hold on, I can heal those wounds if you give me the chance."

200px-Jak_and_Daxter.jpg

Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Krist

Her confusion was already profound at that moment so it went from that to downright flabbergasted when the weasel talked. And then she was convinced absolutely that this was all a dream. Just a alcohol-induced dream. Yes. That’s it. Weasels don't talk....and elves didn't exist. But for a dream it was very realistic. The hangover, the people. She automatically turned her attention over to the other girl that was signing like a maniac. She hadn't noticed her. Which was fine. Perfectly fine. She didn't want anyone to notice her. Numbly she reached instinctively for her flask and drank from it: can she even get drunk in a dream? She didn't care.
”Soooo? Ummm, where am I??”

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Scared, worried, and curious.
    Condition: Healthy
    Shilo tried to listen, she willed her brain to understand, but it just wasn’t a language she knew. She tried to match words with what they sounded like in other languages, but there just wasn’t enough of a connection to really create a link. Except for Jesús es un león, that much she could deduce. She could also tell that he was purposefully annoying her because he ran away. She hurried after him, not wanting to be left alone in the jungle, but also because she wasn’t about to let him win. The child opened her mouth to reply, deciding to play his own game. “Je n'ai jamais dit que Jésus était un lion! J'ai dit qu'Aslan était un personnage de Jésus, idiot stupide!” (I never said Jesus was a lion! I said that Aslan was a Jesus character, stupid idiot!). She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so annoyed. Her father had forced her to recite the Jabberwocky by memory, perfectly, two days ago. That had been frustrating because every time she, he would hit the desk really hard with a ruler. The more she got wrong, the closer the ruler would get to her hand which he forced her to rest of the desk. She'd always managed to get it correct before the ruler struck -- and she had over heard him telling her Mamai that he would never actually hit her, so there was nothing to fear -- but it was still scary. And it was still very frustrating. And yet, not nearly as frustrating as this little boy. “Tu es un gamin!” (You’re such a brat!)
    [/div][/div]

446px-Laffey.png

Laffey
(Caves)

As the flora started to attack, the young lady that Xander poked at swiftly opened her eyes.

"Self-imposed limiters released. Let's go."

She swiftly rises from the ground as mechanical armaments materialized around her back. Three torpedos fired from her newly-formed armaments. and at the supposed Venus fly trap, aiming for the gaping mouth and setting it on fire should contact be made! The digestive acids would aid in fueling the blaze...

She then quickly runs after the group as the fire rises.

Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Birb Birb PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Kristine Giovanni

All the hairs on the back of her head rose up as something inside her growled and her nose detected the harsh scent of smoke, enough for her to immediately turn around: face to face with a huge giant fire raging in the jungle. Oh shit!

"
I'm going to ---"

She ran away from the fire, instinctively dashing away from it, something in her growling and snatching at her insides. For some reason, she seemed to be running faster than normal.

AIXA

Aixa stared at Xander for a moment, wanting to sign something or try to figure out what the hell was going on. It might have been four or five years for him, but for her, it was months. It still hurt. She doubted it would stop hurting for a long time. For now, though, she couldn't bring herself to be mad or ashamed or anything yet. She lifted his injured arm and examined the cut and chemical burn there... but he was missing a scar on his palm.
It wasn't her Xander. She didn't know if that made it better or worse. Gingerly, she let go of his arm and took the other hand, searching for scars that would identify him, anything that--
--the sniper rifle.
It was that Xander.
He hadn't done it to her specifically... but he had, hadn't he? She still remembered getting a folded-up flag and crying for hours over a letter she never got, going to her Xander and just... being there. Being with him, because the other Aixa couldn't have him anymore, and now neither of them did.
She dropped his hand and slapped him. She was a bit distracted (and a bit deaf) to notice the growing fire.

KADE

... Fuck. "I can tell you said stupid idiot, baegchi!" Kade snapped. "No me gustas. No me gusta este lugar. ¿Por qué no puedo terminar en un lugar agradable y solo? Intento escapar una y otra vez y nunca funciona. Solo quiero estar en un lugar seguro y solo." I don't like you. I don't like this place. Why can't I ever end up somewhere nice and alone? I try to run away again and again and it never works. I just want to be somewhere safe and alone. Kade kicked a vine and it shriveled away. He looked like he was about to cry. "I hate everybody and especially you, jerk!"

Delta

1565917477558.png

Delta was beginning to get tired... bored.. no one was here yet. He scrunched up his nose, feeling the urge to sneeze, when he realized... he had to sneeze because he smelled... smoke?? On the island?? Why.. He jumped up and balanced on the branch, crouched down. The ninja squinted, scanning the horizon for the source. He gasped when he saw a rather large amount of smoke rising in the distance. He shook his head.. if anything, this probably had to do with the others on the island. They ll seemed so incompetent, so eager to just cause trouble!! He sighed and began jumping from tree to tree in the direction of the smoke.

He jumped down from a final tree, right next to the group watching the fire. He seemed more annoyed than anything...

"Ohhh good... you guys set the forest on fire while i was gone.. how f u n...."

He rubbed his eyes with one hand before swiping his hand up. As he did, water seemed to burst out the ground, a massive amount of it. He held it in the air for a few seconds before swiping his hand down. The water moved down upon his physical command, extinguishing the flames in an instant. He turned to the group, with a stern, disapproving face.

"Soooo which one of you made me tear up the ground to put out a dumb little fire, huh?? You guys think this is a goddamn joke??"

Indeed, the ground he had torn the water from now left massive holes in the terrain. Someone could probably fall in and get trapped if they weren't careful.

"Was it YOU, STRING BEAN, ya lil RAT LOOKIN GREMLIN??? Or.. you maybe, I don't know who you are... weird... goggles man..."

He addressed Jak and Daxter ( darkred darkred ), putting his hands on his hips and grimacing.

"Or was it YOUUUU?? Did YOU do this!?"

Delta turned Xander ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), still pretty damn upset that he had to drag himself here to put out a silly little fire.

"So, who was it?"

He looked at the group, intending to keep them all here till someone answered.

Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Recko Recko PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow @CaveGangYeet

[Current Activity: Putting out the fire and confronting the group]​

Oh great a water-bending ninja.... this just keeps getting better and better.....

She took another swing of her flask and turned to face the ninja who didn’t seem to be that friendly at all. She didn’t actually think she could take him but hell it was her dream so she can do whatever she wanted.

“Has it ever occurred to you ninja guy that none of us started the damn fire?” She took another swing, already feeling the need to throw up all of it, god this hangover was horrible.... was her voice slurred? Probably. She didn’t care. “I sure as hell didn’t! I’m still trying to get over the elf-dude....hehhehhe....and now you.... you guys are weird! Um. Excuse me!” She vomited right then and there yet another familiar sensation.
Birb Birb

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Upset
    “Ja, ich wollte, dass du weißt, dass ich dich beleidige, dummkopf.” (Yeah, I wanted you to know I'm insulting you, idiot.) Shilo retorted, deciding to switch the language again for no other reason than to show off. The girl crossed her arms over her chest. “Ich weiß nicht, was du sagst, aber es klingt weinerlich” (I do not know what you're saying, but it sounds whiny). And then he said he hated her. Hated her. Hated. Her? What a preposterous thing to say! Shilo was adorable and smart! Her parents told her that all the time. They also told her that anyone who got to meet her should be happy because of those traits. She was an absolute joy to be around! “Well, I hate you!” She retorted. The little girl stepped forward and pushed him roughly before she turned and around and hurried off, deciding that it was better to face the jungle and the living plants than be around the other child for another second.
    [/div][/div]

DkqPuJ7XoAEcKMX.png

Laffey
(Cave)

The young girl simply takes a bottle of something out and chugs it before keeping it away.

"Hmmm? What was that?" she asked the Ninja, the expression and tone implying that she was half-asleep. "Oh, probably not an important question, considering the situation. We should all just keep moving, wherever we are, before they claim vengeance for their crispy friend."

Nightwisher Nightwisher Birb Birb Recko Recko darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow

Daldra Ghotie
Interactions: Open
Mentions: None
A pair of orange horns, styled after the fluke of a whale, peeked out from the top of the water nearby. Then the top of a head, black hair shiny and slicked back from the water. Finally, the top half of what could have been a human face, were it not for the grey skin, orange-ish sclera, and black irises. Her eyes narrowed. It was daytime, but oddly the sun wasn't burning her skin. She should be seeking shelter within the water, but a quick swim around most of the island revealed no suitable place to do so. Therefore, she had no choice but to come ashore.

Removing her freediving fins, Daldra paddled her way to shore, her grey toes digging into the sand beneath her. Spending so much time swimming in the water left her a little wobbly in the surf, but her balance was swiftly regained, and when the waves only reached her ankles, the troll was easily striding through the sandy beach. The sky didn't look right - too blue, less green-purple. The trees didn't look right - too green and brown, not pink and silver. The sand was too white, not grey enough. Her dark irises scanned the shore and into the treeline, searching for any signs of life aside from plants, her swim fins held tightly in her left hand.

Zira

Scanning ....
Scanning ....

Designation: Unknown.

Scanning for lifeforms.

Lifeforms detected.

Zira nodded at the heads up display and walked through the sand. Had she been human, she might have enjoyed the feeling of sand underneath her feet, but alas she was not. She walked forward toward the strange creature that had emerged from the ocean. A quick observation showed that the creature was female, humanoid and appeared to be aquatic. The danger level: Unknown. Nevertheless it was wise to excerise caution. So she backtracked toward the trees, and into the shadow and tapped into the mana in her system. Almost instantly, an illusion of herself appeared beside her, a perfect replica. She willed the replica to walk toward the aquatic creature, and her viewpoint became two screens. One from the illusion and the other from herself. Any person would wonder how she could see through her illusion. The answer of course was simple. Magic.

She smiled through the illusion as she approached the aquatic creature.

"Hello there!" she said, "I assume you have arrived mystriously here too?" And she waited ...

Noivian Noivian

• Carmen Hartnet.jpg
    One moment, the woman was staring at her brother's shocked face. She felt it, whatever had hit her, she felt it go through. Her body even felt cold as she fell forward. But when she hit the ground, it wasn't the hard clearing floor, but soft sand. Whatever freezing hand she'd felt grip her was replaced by the feeling of a warm, salt filled breeze. Sand. She furrowed her brow, looking down. The sound of the waves was nearly deafening this close to the water. The salt made her nose wrinkle. But the most peculiar thing was that...she wasn't bleeding. The woman exhaled, not realizing she'd been holding her breath. "What the Hell..." she murmured, pushing herself up to her feet as if she was trying to see if she actually could. No pain, no-. Her eyes widened and she spun around, looking for anyone from the fugitive group. Xander, Aixa, Hell she'd probably even be okay with seeing Nara, or Kade even. Just someone familiar. But there was no one.

She heard the splashing not far off, or it could have been far off, honestly she couldn't quite tell with the constant sounds. In the distance she saw a figure walking up the shore away from the water. "Hey!" The woman called. She probably should have known better to just call out to a stranger, but she needed answers and the quicker they came the better. Carmen hurried off down the beach but slowed her gait when she heard the crunching of sand and saw a second figure approaching the first. The woman continued forward more carefully, listening in on whatever conversation the two were having. As she grew closer, the two forms started to take better shape. She didn't have heightened sight, like her twin, so she was decently close by the time the roll became more visible. She stifled her shock, she came from a world of mutants, and hopefully this...thing...wouldn't be as dangerous as Drake. Even more concerning was that the second figure, one that sounded odd to the woman, not in voice, but in existence, mentioned appearing here mysteriously. Nonetheless, she continued forward with her introduction. "Hey, hi, my name's Carmen. Where am I?"
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet
    Powers: Super hearing and super smell
    Color: #00ff00

Zira

Lifeform detected: Human. Female.

Zira turned toward the human female just in time to catch her question. It took her a moment to process the question as she frowned then said.

"I am just as baffled as you. I just arrived here." She shrugged.

The human motion was of course programmed into her matrix but neverthless didn't feel natural. She was tempted to just tell the newcomer that the designation was unknown.

But no one knew she was a machine. Not yet. Best to keep it that way.

"I am called Zira. What are you called?" She detected a hint of a robotic tone in her illusion's voice but took no note of it.

Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
In the area: Noivian Noivian

Daldra Ghotie
Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Zira, Carmen
Someone was approaching. With a quick movement, Daldra summoned from her strife deck into her right hand, her 0x3dentkind: a double ended trident with both ends broken off and sharpened to points. From the trees, she watched Zira approach. This troll didn't look right... did they have a skin and horn condition that altered their appearance? Perhaps it affected their eyes while they were at it. Or perhaps this was an alien - was Daldra somehow on an alien planet? That seemed to make the most sense, though how she got here wasn't clear. She had been on Alternia just prior! Her stance relaxed, if only slightly. "Who are you?" she asked. "Or perhaps more importantly, what are you and where am I?"

Another approached, this one with more sensible colored hair but more or less the same disfigurements. Were they of the same species? The one with the sensible hair identified herself as Carmen. Ah, at least she had a sensible name too. "Greetings, Carmen, Zira. I was asking the same question. Both of you may refer to me as..." should she use a fake name? Probably not, they looked like off-worlders. Perhaps they didn't know her... predicament. "Daldra. My name is Daldra".

• Carmen Hartnet.jpg
    "Oh cool, so...all three of us are just sorta...here." Carmen looked around the immediate area for a moment. "Cool, cool, cool," she repeated rapidly so the words seemed to morph into one another. Then she closed her eyes, deciding to fall into her better senses. This wasn't right. It just...it just wasn't. At the very least she needed to say good-bye to them...right? It was still so damn loud, but she could hear some people in the distance, maybe... a mile or so South-East? The waves...damn it, this was going to be rough. "Daldra, Zira, got it... Hey, weird question," her eyes snapped open. "What were y'all doing before you appeared here?" Either this was some kind of strange, pain induced fever dream, or it was the afterlife. Hell or Heaven, the mutant didn't know...what she did know is that she was definitely not supposed to be on her feet after what had happened. Xander's shocked and worried face crossed over her mind once more, Aixa's terror... She pushed the images away, focusing on those in front of her, forest green eyes oscillating between them.
    11.jpg

Carmen Hartnet
    Powers: Super hearing and super smell
    Color: #00ff00

Zira

Had Zira felt emotion, she would have felt dreadfully annoyed by the creature's ignorance and diss of her name. Of course, the creature did not know that she could read thoughts. And luckily for her, she didn't have emotions. So she just stared coldly at Daldra.

"You are on a beach in an unknown location: we are known as homo sapiens or the more common term: humans. I can tell from your face that this your first time seeing us. So we may be alien to you."

She couldn't help but smirk a bit as a glitch suddenly acted up in her matrix.

"Daldra. A sensiable name. If a little ... weird."

Both a compliment and an insult.

The glitch suddenly vanished. She then turned to Carmen, her telepathy already processing her thoughts as well.

"What I was doing is not important right now." Her mind was already processing the names Carmen's thoughts had thought and there was nothing in her databanks. No one existed by that name. "But we appear to be on an island." Pretty obvious. But humans always stated the obvious.

Daldra Ghotie
Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Zira, Carmen
Seeing that neither of them were immediately attacking her, the girl decided to take a more neutral stance, standing upright with one hand on her weapon, one of the pointed ends dug into the sand a bit so that it would not fall over in case she needed to release it. "Yes, quite alien. In fact, I've never even heard of 'hobo shapens'. As for the name, I could say the same to you, Zira. Not quite long enough, but that depends on how you spell it, I suppose." Huh, weird how this 'hobo' also used the word sensible. It was almost like this one was a lowblood with some mind tricks. A sense of inborn smugness rose within her. Perhaps this would work out, after all. "If you must know, I'm what's called a troll. Pretty common species on my planet, the only other things we have there are the lusi.

"As for what I was doing prior, I was in the ocean. Not this ocean, but the ocean on my home planet of Alternia." Her ear fins flapped a little at the mention of the ocean. "I was hunting for food." A straightforwards answer, but not the full truth. As if to accentuate her point, she showed them the fins in her left hand and tapped the weapon next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back