• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred , Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sleek Sleek , Birb Birb

latest

... The deed of not so cold blooded murder was done... Or was it ? Her eyes, still clinging to life held the indication she was still clung into life, but barely. She wasn't dead, not yet at least, but she would eventually be there if she kept bleeding out, which based on what Xander did clearly wouldn't help tend to her serious wound . At best she'd be left for dead. The shock factor of it happening was allowed her to still keep standing for just a few moment, jagged breathing as the gaping whole where her "I did deserve it after all the vile stuff I have done in my lifetime. I don't hate you for doing it though... I knew someone would try eventually. It's funny how the only time I am truthful in my pathetic life I end up dead because of it. Irony is something else huh ? " . She told Xander, before coughing up blood and kneeling forward but still has one knee upward, so she is still not completely on the ground yet, with one knee where she was clearly wounded to the point she was going to die eventually. She shakily went to grab her own gun, but surprisingly... She did the most noble thing anyone could've done. Instead of opting to do anything vile....

She put the gun she had on her person into her mouth, her hand on the trigger. She didn't want this to last any longer. " ... Finally, Salvation and freedom from the demons in my head. I needed a way to clear my head... And I have found it... Thank you..." . As she pulled the trigger, another shot was heard across the island , except it went off inside of her mouth, and went out the backside of her neck. She was dead now. But apparently a note fell out of her pocket when she fell lifeless on the island. it was an note that read:

latest

The child was confronted by Xander [ Nightwisher Nightwisher ] and was demanded to avoid being in the conversation any longer. Demand and confronted were actually not exactly what happened, but in the mind of a child things sometimes get filtered along the way to make it seem more hurtful... Especially to an already broken child. Part of him wanted to just straight up deny what Xander said, essentially doing what he wanted. But the other part, his non-emotional aspect told him it was for the best. He whispered a silent prayer and silently nodded to Xander, hugging himself with his dinosaur smack in the middle, as he proceeded to not be in the conversation anymore. He was upset, and if one would notice silent tears were coming off his cheeks. He couldn't really cry anymore to the point it could be heard at least : He just couldn't. The ability to being heard crying was nonexistent as he was yelled at so much for doing so his subconscious muted t he sound of him crying. He really hoped nothing bad happened, even to those who clearly deserved whatever is coming to her more than others.

When the kid heard the gunshot, his heart fell to the downward spiral and was full of butterflies. He wanted to go back so badly to see what happened, but his heart of hearts knew. He sobbed in a defeated manner, knowing that one of them likely died or at least was severely hurt. This broken child's heart was heavier than usual, and if one would notice he held his teddy bear even tighter. He knew thatsomething horrible just happened, but the anxiety of not knowing what it was have him goosebumps.

He opened his diary whichwas on his person, and proceeded to write in it. Most wouldn't believe him no matter what he said, so he kept it to himself. But the hint is that throughout all this time he never acknowledged himself as a bou and the fact that he actually does have feminine body features and even a exclusive little girls voice if one paid attention, hinting of his true gender. However, no one paid attention so he didn't have to reveal something so ... embarrassing ... but he wished he had the courage to tell them they were wrong the entire time calling him a little boy.

He walked back to the group, not bothering to turn back in fear of what she'd/he'd see. He continued to walk back to the place where the others he met were located. As he made it the others were surprised by the sound, and asked in the same timid voice that yes sounded like a girls exclusively if you paid attentioned and figured it out , but she / he asked to the group in a timid fashion, shuffling her foot as she / he hugged her teddy bear tighter "... D... Did anyone find out what happened ? " .

In the outermost parts of the forest a man known as The Major was trying to figure out how he'd actually ended up in said forest. One moment he gets to watch as London Bridge burns down, the next he's in the middle of no where as far as he could tell. He had no way of contacting anyone and was not suited to trek through the wilderness. "Years oef planning down zhe god damn gutter." He swore and brushed some leaves from his suit which would certainly be ruined by the wilderness.
Then he heard a sound he was quite familiar with, the wonderful sound of a shot being fired, not one shot but two which was even better. That meant there were other people nearby, perhaps even allies. Perhaps even potential for some conflict.
The Major made his way through the various plants before coming upon the beach. There he could see what he'd missed, a small group of people and strange creatures on the sands with the body of a woman in some kind of soldier uniform obviously the victim of whatever gunfight had occurred on the ground. The sight of conflict was a welcome one and it looked like more than a few of the people were well armed.
As usual he was quick to start of speaking with a smile "Ah how vonderful I vas vorried I vas alone on zis island." The Major walked out on to the beach somewhat confident he wouldn't immediately be gunned down. He looked to the man who appearantly shot the woman "Ah guud shot mein freud, can I ask you vat's going on here? You see I honestly don't remember coming here anne to be frank it's messing with some dinner plans i've made." He said sounding somewhat annoyed but he was smiling so his plans must not have been too important.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Anyone Anyone ?

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Scared, worried, and curious.
    Condition: Healthy
    “I didn’t say Jesus is a lion. I said that Aslan is a Jesus character. And Jesus wasn’t white, and you’re talking about a Crucifix, not an X thing…” Shilo was, at this point, exasperated with the other child. He wanted to call her stupid but he didn’t even know what Narnia was? As the kid started his rantings, the little girl just crossed her arms over her chest. “You’re annoy-,” and then the gun went off. The five year old froze for a second, looking back over her shoulder and then back to the little boy to ask what had just happened. Only, the little boy was running away. Shilo took off after him, feet drumming against the ground, kicking up sand.

As they ran, the two children came upon a cave. The mouth of the cave was mostly covered by ivy and plant life, making it an ideal hiding spot. Shilo slipped into it, backing up into the shadows and pressing her back against one of the walls. She was panting lightly, trying to catch her breath after the short run. Suddenly, she felt something on her foot and looked down to see a snake slithering its way across her foot. Shilo took a deep breath, and without thinking, let out a loud, shrill scream as she shook her foot violently and hurried even further into the cave. She was met with a bright sky, humid air, and green. Green everywhere. Plants that stood well above her head, vines around every tree. Despite how much she knew about plants, which...for a child was a lot but overall not so much, she could only even try to name one or two of the different things she saw.
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:
KADE

Kade spared a glance back, realizing that Shilo was running behind him. Good. Or at least... not stupid. Maybe not good. She was annoying too, but he wasn't about to say so while he was running. That would be more stupid of him. They had to stay quiet. And hidden. He hurried into the cave after Shilo, pressing himself against the wall and trying to find a good crevice to hide behind...

And then there was the snake. He stiffened as he saw it go across Shilo's foot, right next to his hand... and then she screamed and shook it off. Even Kade wasn't thinking about the virtues of being silent when the snake went flying--far too close to his face--and screamed himself, followed by "Fuck fuck fuck!" and hurrying after Shilo deeper into the cave until it opened into a new drug trip landscape (or magic, if you believed Shilo and her Jesus-lion nonsense). It wasn't the island; there was too much foliage for that, with plants that towered far above the two children. In the distance, there was no ocean: just the constant sea of plants, some so green they were almost blue, others with purple or red veins and gradients. Kade thought he'd seen one of the spiky ones (Lows? Aloloe? Aloe) before, but this time, it was as big as how big Kade thought elephants were, which was bigger than elephants actually were.

It was oddly quiet for what appeared to be a jungle. No loud birds. No screaming monkeys. No bugs, even. Just the rustling of leaves in the wind. "I still think this is a drug thing," he said. "And if Jesus wasn't white, why are all the pictures of him white? Also, you're annoying, butthead."

latest

The child was confronted by Xander [ Nightwisher Nightwisher ] telling her it was obviously far more complicated. She expected this response, albeit knew for a fact that the male teen wouldn't go into detail. She understood, and appreciated it for what it was worth to a certain degree as this was a telltale sign he cared somewhat about the church.

"Uhm... I haven't been entirely truthful sir. I ... am not a boy sir ". She gripped the toy far more than she should out of pure nervousness. "... Uhm... I'm a gir--- ". Before she would be able to finish the sentence, her eyes widened to the sound of a shrill cry for help. It sounded likethat girl from earlier who was with this guy. Without thinking, she whispered into the teddy bear to help her. She thought it was a futile effort, but then It was surrounded by golden light, and then...

This tall, 9 foot tall teddy bear was standing where the kid and his teddy bear was. She gasped lightly as the teddy bear winked, and in a gruffly but gentle voice the stuffed animal said "It's truly good to see you again Frankie...". The little girl gasped, then hugged the teddy bears leg as she recognized who the voice belonged to "... Protector ! "

The Protector became a spirit and hide within the girl's teddy bear after he was slain in battle to protect Frankie , but was reborn by Frankie [again without her awareness] . The teddy bear could only be awakened andturned onto this hulking teddy abomination by the child's powers she was completely unaware of and the Protector would rather see it that way . Without warning, the teddy bear swooped her off her feat and carried off towards the cave as well as the others, moving at seemingly peak human speed.
[ Anyone Anyone responding to a giant teddy bear runningwith a kid in it's hands towards the Plant Cave ]

Last edited by a moderator:

• Wayne.jpg
    Wayne shook his head. The woman needed to go anyhow. If they didn't kill her then, it would've happened later. He turned to his VS to run a diagnostic, when he heard the screaming coming further inland. He rushed to his VS, and sat down in the pilot's chair. He tapped a few buttons, and the VS hummed with life.

"Ready."

Wayne tapped a few more buttons, and the VS's coverings activated, sliding over the exposed cockpit as the bipedal mech got to its feet.

"Initializing."

The VS's thrusters roared to life, as it zoomed towards the cave entrance. Wayne hoped to god one of the kids wasn't in a cave full of akrid. That would NOT end well.

• playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-jak-level-three.png

Light Jak and Daxter

It wasn't long before the eco warrior stepped to the side, and closed his eyes, he slipped his guns away and soon a brilliant bluish light would reveal translucent wings and the ottsel sitting on his shoulder.

"Come on, Light. We got a cave to explore."

The bluish angel type of Jak looked at the ottsel and nodded, lifting up in the air and sand blowing from under their feet, passing the VS Robot, The Dead Vicky, and the few others, even avoiding the bear holding Franklin and flew over their heads, seeing Alpha and nodding.

To the Plant cave>>

Last edited:
Delta

AA0185C4-AD38-4B2A-883A-28B126C5D538.png

Delta was still waiting for a response from the mysterious figure when he heard a horrible noise. A gun shot. He looked over, and saw the lady from earlier, dead. The ninja’s eyes widened in shock as he was about to walk out, but then he heard another noise. A scream. Of a child. He realized that the kid from earlier was still missing too.

Delta dropped down onto his feet and stared at the figure for a few seconds before darting off quickly.

He arrived at the entrance of a cave.. it had to have come from in here, caves were spooky as hell! He took a deep breath. No one else seemed to be around, but that didn’t matter. He sighed, and slowly walked into the cave.

[Current activity: entering the first cave]

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Sleek Sleek GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Andrita Andrita Everyone Everyone ManyFaces ManyFaces

(Hecc I hope I didn’t forget to tag anyone)

porkchop_and_flatscreen__mouse_by_cloveress_d9hi40x-fullview.jpg

Recko Recko , Nightwisher Nightwisher
This ample teenage girl was originally conversing with a good friend of hers outside the parking lot of their school. However, being in aIt was breaktime so it was one of the only times that they can really hang out. The girl was named Mouse, a mute ninja girl who has a lot of baggage both physically and mentally. She has history with theschool, as it was the deeproot for all of her mental baggage. However, now was not the time to seek answers.

All of a sudden, without warning, she passed out without a word or gasps heard out of her lips. Concerned with only her safety and nothing more, Her friend was trying to wake her, but saw her whisked away into the wind with no explanations . Her friend knew she didn't just die, but was merely transported to a place otherwise unknown. However, shewas confident the teen can handle herself, and was one of those things that went without saying if you knew who Mouse was.

Mouse woke up on what appears ro be abarren island. A familiar tugging within her spirit motioned thfact this place was not normal whatsoever. Shesheugged, if she was herhere... She was going to make ththe best of it. Then, she heard a child scream in horror. It was one of those scenes most wouldn't imagine hearing here. But without any reason to doubt what she heard, she dashed extremely quickly towards the origin of the voice. She actually made a small crater with theforce used to repel herself forwards off the ground. Whoever it was, they needed help.

She saw a group of people on the way who supposedly, based on the direction of the scream, seemingly were heading in the same direction. She dind't know if they were threats or not to the children within the cave , so she quieted her footsteps as only a trained ninja can accomplish, and proceeded to spy on them from far away. She had her kunai out in case anything got hairy, but so far she didn't sense any bad intentions based on her gut feeling. But her gut has been wrong before so this wouldn't be something surprising if it was wrong.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Sleek Sleek GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ManyFaces ManyFaces

latest

The child was obviously a bit shaken up as she was essentially carried by the bear, but was an overall nice experience that she wouldn't regret at all. Unfortunately, the bear let out a low growl as Alpha ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ) all of a sudden shot at the bear. It only left 7 small bruises that each had their own hole , one per shot because it was caught completely off guard and had no time to react or brace itself as it wasn't paying attention to the others... only Frankie and the supposed destination everyone was heading to. Frankie pleaded softly to the goat woman . "Please... D...Don't hurt him. He....He's my closest friend" . She said, hugging closely to the bear, nuzzling it in response. The Protector merely smiled and just patted her in response. He gave her a gruff sounding "It's okay. Everything will be fine in the end. Let me just talk to her real quick".

As they were heading towards the cave, he looked over at Alpha [ Sleek Sleek ] while holding the little girl and said in the same gruff , but gentle voice. " Please don't confuse me taking care of Frankie the same way as me harming her. I would never do such a thing. She's my Little Princess and I will always be her Prince... However... " . He said, looking at her with intense eyes "What you did was completely uncalled for. If a stray bullet hit her I would never forgive you for it.. I would remind you until the day we leave this island . Please be more mindful of where and when you fire bullets... " . He said, putting up the one paw up as if to scold her for her seemingly childish actions. Then, without any word... The duo of Child and Teddy entered the cave.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    The girl's gaze flitted between the plant life, trying to take it all in. She had to look all the way back to try and see the tops of some of them. Something about it didn’t seem right, and it wasn’t just the strange silence that accompanied them. What even made plants grow this big? Her attention was pulled away by Kade’s answer to what she had said before. Shilo let out an exasperated, over dramatic sigh. “Because white people did the art of Jesus and instead of doing it correctly, they just made him white. And I’m not as annoying as you though, so there, jerk.” Shilo stuck her tongue out at Kade and turned around to go back out of the cave. She didn’t want to be in this strange giant plant place and she didn’t want to be around someone who was going to call her names.

However, when Shilo took a few steps back toward the exit of the cave there...wasn’t an exit. The wall had been blocked off completely, like there had never been an opening at all. “Um….” She murmured, pressing her hand against the stone. It was kind of warm. “I really don’t think this is a drug thing.” Shilo turned back around to face him. “I think we’re going to have to keep going.” Stepping away from the now sealed exit, the five year old stepped further into the plant life. “And fast. This place is spooky.”
    [/div][/div]

KADE

Kade had already wandered away from the entrance. If it was closed, then maybe the other people couldn't follow, and he wouldn't be shot. He'd seen someone get shot before and it wasn't... pretty. He hugged his stomach, looking back at Shilo. "If Jesus wasn't white, what was he? Besides, all the pictures of Jesus I've seen are with Mexican people, and they're not white, so there." He stuck his tongue out at her in retaliation. He wasn't about to admit this place was spooky... and he couldn't pinpoint why. It was sunny. Clear. The plants were big and bright and green. It was a good temperature, if a bit warm, and the breeze kept them cool enough...

... It was just so quiet. Not even bug sounds. "Well, I'm hungry. If there are a bunch of big plants, there have to be plants we can eat. I mean, that one's an aloloe, so it's just like regular plants." He turned away and started in one direction, kicking aside big leaves to clear something of a path. "Unless you want to stay here and wait for the snake to come get you."

Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Mood: Worried and annoyed with Kade
    Shilo hurried over to the boy, not wanting to admit how scared she was but feeling like staying close to him would be the safest bet. “He was brown, like people in the Middle East,” The girl retorted. “Just because the people who owned the pictures weren’t white doesn’t mean that white people didn’t make the pictures, so there.” Shilo was becoming increasingly annoyed with the boy who, for some reason, didn’t seem to understand much of anything. Papa always said there were two kinds of education: the one you get from books and the one you get from experience. It seemed like this young child had more experience than he did knowledge. Even then, he didn’t really seem to apply it very well. Though, maybe he applied it as well as he could. He did think this was a drug trip, after all, so he was applying his experiences to the world around him in a rather intelligent way. He was still wrong though.

Of course, these weren’t really thoughts Shilo was having. Some were, like how her father discussed the two kinds of intelligence and how the boy had talked about drug trips. But for the most part, she was just stewing over the fact that he was wrong and instead of admitting he was wrong, he was just going to argue with her. “Aloe,” the girl corrected, but she agreed with his sentiment. If there were big plants that they recognized, it was possible that there were big plants with food. She glared at him when he made the snake comment. “Shut up, let’s just go find food. Maybe once your mouth is full you’ll finally stop talking.”
    [/div][/div]

KADE

"Yeah, well he definitely wasn't a lion, baegchi." Kade ran his fingers along the edge of the aloe plant. It was smooth, like he imagined a dolphin woulb be. Or just a giant aloe plant. "Maybe once your mouth is full you'll stop talking like a stuck-up, rich jerk." He kicked a rock forward, and a couple vines ahead recoiled, moving almost like snakes. Goosebumps ran up Kade's neck, but he knew better than to move quickly. Stay calm. Stay slow. "¿Donde estan los animales?" He murmured under his breath. "There are no bichos." Or rather, for the not yet aware Shilo: there are no small animals. No bugs. It bugged (ha) Kade to be quiet, because it wasn't supposed to be this quiet. The least he could do was complain to fill the space.

Last edited:
Well that conversation was brief, albeit somewhat informative on the situation he was in. The Major did want further information, he wanted to be able to analyze his situation and then take advantage of it. But there went his informant bolting across the sand without a second glance after hearing the shrill scream, The Major had come to associate such a scream with women and children in peril. Xan wasn't the only one who seemed concerned with the scream as he watched as one by one the other people on the beach darted his way carving into the woods concerned for the children.
It was quite nauseating in his opinion but he'd play along with this... For now.
The Major adjusted his glasses and followed after the others in no real hurry, he simply walked along the trampled path humming the tune of Erika to himself.
Though he heard gunfire ring out again the shots sounded different from the ones Xan had fired, he looked towards the location of the shots and was greeted with a sight he could call interesting, Vampires and werewolves were something regular compared to... The armored goat woman shooting holes into a giant talking teddy bear. It was enough to earn an eyebrow raise from The Major. "Fascinating." He said looking at the odd sight. Though he had no intention of getting involved with the conflict he did slow down his walking to see if anything else interesting would happen between the two.

(Ayy you tag me I tag you ;) )
Nightwisher Nightwisher darkred darkred Birb Birb Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita Everyone Everyone

A flash of light revealed her form. The warrior rising from her kneeling position, weapons in hand. Cassandra swiped her Omega Sword and cut through some foliage before coming across Xander and the others.

The blonde narrowed her eyes slightly, not moving from her combat stance.

"Halt! Who goes there!?" Cassandra snapped.

Anyone Anyone

After finally putting away his goofy-looking Ray Gun, gunfire finally rung throughout the island. The brown-haired sniper had apparently shot the crazy megalomaniac. The close proximity meant that blood splattered onto his old Russian uniform, warranting a giant frown from Nikolai but apparently nothing more. He didn't even flinch as he watched the insane woman promptly shoot herself, adding even more blood and guts- this time not from any undead.

"Oh, come on! You get blood on my nice suit!" The Belinski complained as he wiped it off with his free hand, keeping his vodka well away from the fresh stains that he'd just received. That said, the little teddy-bear boy came back alongside a man with a German accent. Fantastic. One lunatic gets traded in for another- not something he wanted to deal with. His hand went for the holster that kept his wonder weapon snug and tight as Xander re-introduced himself, only to be completely interrupted by a childish shriek in the distance. Even a drunk moron could hear that- and see the giant bear that promptly formed out of thin air and took the kid from earlier. He nearly followed suit in shooting the bear at the same time as the goat woman, but miraculously had decided that point in time was perfect for a swig of vodka rather than dealing with the "threat" at hand- which turned out to not be a threat at all. Had he shot the Ray Gun at the stuffed animal... Well, it would have ended up looking like a mangled mess due to its massively devastating 115 rounds versus Alpha's puny Glock.

Either way, the reluctant Communist was the last to get moving in the direction of the sounds. After all, he just needed that one last sip of his only friend in life to get a motivation to get going... And another. And another. The only thing that got him moving was a flash of light, similar to the light flashes that would occur whenever he or one of his other zombie-slaying buddies would use a teleporter. The Russian moved in towards the foliage to investigate, hoping it was either Dempsey or Takeo...

...But it was neither, unfortunately. Instead, it was some medieval swordswoman wielding an equally-old sword and shield, complete with some characters that looked nothing like English nor Russian- might as well have been Greek to him. His temporary grin at the thought of having one of his old friends to accompany him in this dump of a "paradise" melted as he looked Cassandra up and down before taking a giant swig of vodka to down whatever minor sorrows he had and then responded.

"You don't look anything like Nikolai's old wives... Better question is who are you?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Cassandra stepped out into the sunlight, brandishing her weapons. The holy metal gleamed in the bright sun of the island which clearly showed to al that she was a warrior from another time.

The man before her reeked of blood and alcohol, causing the former baker to slightly recoil in shock. Was he some poor beggar lost in his own spirits? Apparently he had gotten her confused with one of his old wives. How rude! Cassandra figured she'd have to beat some sense into the old drunk.

tumblr_pvrbccXTbr1vfvggwo5_250.gif

"Hey! Back off! I don't have time to play with the island drunk, okay?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Delta

BE4D55C8-2560-46CE-83D9-0CFA8DF7896C.png

Delta stood in the cave, looking around. It seemed... EVERYTHING was different. There were plants, there seemed to be a sky, it was all so weird to the ninja. None of it looked like what a cave should look like. He should probably wait for others.. a group would be much safer to travel in. He hopped up into a tree and sat on a branch, swinging his legs gently.

[Current Activity: waiting for others to enter the cave]

Everyone Everyone Nightwisher Nightwisher

• latest

The child was now slightly more calm and less anxious of the future when her favorite friend was about to get assaulted from essentially what appeared to be a goat woman. Now of course she didn't say 'goat woman' as she wasn't sure if that was offensive or not, but the point of the matter is that her actions nearly caused what could've been a very meaningless conflict. As long as they got along harmoniously most of the problems that would be with them while stuck ont his island would not get very far.

This great solution was splintered into a million pieces when an woman of unknown age, wielding a sword and shield ( Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva ) showed up honestly out of nowhere. In-fact it was so clear she was from a different era it was like medieval times was printed on her head. The child wanted to involve herself, but sunk back intot he depths of the bear's embrace, her social anxiety getting the best of her in the end. She managed to hold back so much by talkking despite weighing like tons of bricks, but after the inclusion of at least two more people it became too much to bear. The 9 foot teddy bear carrying her whispered words of comfort as he looked to the situation.

The teddy bear then stopped talking to Frankie, and in a gentle yet also simultaneously foreboding voice, he asked " May I ask who you are exactly ?"

Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    “I never said he was a lion!” Shilo exclaimed in her annoyance, reaching her hand out to touch the aloe plant just as he had done. “I’m not stuck-,” she cut herself off when she saw the vines retract from the stone that the boy had kicked. The girl froze for a moment and then slowly removed her hand from the plant. Her teal gaze flitted around the immediate area as she looked for any more plants that moved. She saw nothing, but suddenly the too silent room felt even more silent. Shilo turned her gaze back on the boy when she heard him speak once more and found that he was a few feet ahead, since she had stopped and he hadn’t. More than this, she didn’t understand what he was saying. It was a different language, and it wasn’t French or German, so she just didn’t know. Except the word “animals” that was close enough to English. She hadn't understood, but it had been familiar. “Are you speaking Spanish?” The girl asked, hurrying after him now. Though, she kept her voice hushed, and she was careful to keep her distance from the plants. Well, as much as she could.
    [/div][/div]

When Cassandra insulted Nikolai, a look flashed in his muddy blue eyes. Only for what seemed to be a split-second, but it was certainly noticable to the Greek and the approaching Franklin. Was it anger? Confusion? Pain? Either way, he took a step back, visibly offended before speaking up.

"Hey! I'm not that drunk. Maybe drunkish, but not drunk. I haven’t even met my quota of vodka yet!” The drunkard commented, pulling out his flask of vodka just before taking yet another swig from his seemingly-endless supply. When Franklin’s teddy bear came over to ask who the Athenian was, the Russian frowned before pointing at the giant stuffed animal.

“Hey! Animated bear stole my question- just like stupid little bear steals my money and flies away with box!” Nikolai pouted, comparing Samantha’s “bear” to Franklin’s bear. He didn’t seem too happy at the sight- Then again, who would be happy when a bear had been stealing your guns beforehand, and then a different stuffed bear went ahead and stole your inquiries?

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Andrita Andrita

The younger Athenian scoffed and dismissed her weapons, the sword and shield dissipating into light before leaving Cassandra unarmed. These characters seemed friendly for the most part.

"Hmph. Well, if you must know I'm looking for my sister, Sophitia. She had just gotten married. And now she's run off again. But this place doesn't look like Greece to me. Where exactly are we?"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Andrita Andrita

Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how one looked at the situation) for Nikolai, the Apparently-Greek Girl didn't truly answer Giant Bear's question. Looks like the Russian would have to resort to nicknames for both of them. Regardless, the alcoholic merely shrugged at the warring maiden's question before answering- though not before taking another drink from his flask. Seriously, it seemed as though it were second nature for him to be taking a shot of vodka every other moment.

"Is not Mother Russia, for all I know- so place must be in middle of nowhere. No zombies, no Takeo- would be a great place for lounging if it weren't for fact that there's no vodka source!" The Russian commented, emphasizing this by drinking even more vodka before remembering just what he had been rushing after earlier- the little girl screaming. He frowned before turning his head back in the direction of the source.

"Oh, that's right- Nikolai forgot about screaming girl over that way. Don't know if 'Soph-ee-tah'-" apparently managing to mispronounce Sophitia- "is source, but maybe Nikolai and friends should check it out anyways. Da? Never know if there's reward or something. Like endless supply of vodka. Mmm, vodka..." The drunkard grinned to himself at the thought of being rewarded with a flask or two, completely forgetting that he'd gone off on a huge tangent from the original subject.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Andrita Andrita

• latest

The bear looked over the drunkard [ FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ] and did what was called a general double take. He didn't expect so much seething hatred coming from him about his squishy appearance. I mean sure to those who didn't know his origins he'd be scary, but loathing him is an entirely different feeling that honestly he wasn't used to. He merely shrugged with a look that said "I"m sorry for whatever it was I did to alarm you" . However, considering his truest love was shaking and he wanted to avoid making her even more upset than she should be, he didn't raise his voice in response to the older individuals.

The bear known as The Protector was blatantly ignored by the young woman [ Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva ] , almost tempting him to facepalm . I mean, what she gave to the big teddy bear in response to his inquiry was one of the more vaguer questions. But if she had a reason to keep it a secret, then it wasn't his place to attempt to force it out of her. He merely shrugged, and said "Well... I mainly asked for your name... Not exactly what you were doing, but I understand if secrecy is preferred about your identity. I understand that better than most. hope you find this sister of yours. I'm willing to help you look whenever you get the opportunity to do so." He said before rocking the trembling little girl in his hands that was his true love , the anxiety of way too much social interaction with essentially making the girl sweat and everything under the sun. " You should have took a break, kid. It's okay... I'm here ". He said softly trying to muffle the almost silent whispers of the child he cared for the most in his life. It was a weird relationship the girl and man had. It wasn't one of a father and child, but it was even closer than most children or even fathers could possibly comprehend. It was one of full faith and determination in the other, despite not knowing of when or where they would end up because of their trust in one another.

In-fact, their true relationship was something that wasn't even adopted father and daughter, neither boyfriend or girlfriend, but it was of an honest and true love in each other.... something so intense and subconsciously passionate that the titles Some may question this completely and say that this is something that shouldn't be between these two budding entities. However, neither of these are even aware this love between them even exists, as neither has had enough time to be together alone long enough to sort out this maelstrom of emotions that both of these two have that cannot be 'denounced' by words, but rather actions... if any..were taken. This is the complex and harsh reality these two live with. They could never truly give each other the love and dedication they want to do with one another, as they were always on the run from either The Observers or some form of Inter-Dimensional Organization who wants to abuse Frankie's gifts to create a utopia that could never be, but they never listened.

The sniffles of the young girl softened up and eventually dissipated , looking up at the mature looking teddy bear with teary eyes, as if she could only look at him as of this moment. If one would notice there was some form of deepest, but otherwise completely unaware affection within the girls eyes. Maybe one day they'd be able to see this affection through to the end, but unfortunately neither of them were aware of this fact. Another unfortunate event is it would take a while before she [Frankie] could actively partake in social interaction again with anyone but the bear, otherwise it'd be something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back