• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Wayne sighed as he heard a drunk man point out the obvious. The goat woman was the least of his concern, but the drunk would cause problems, especially if they had a long time to stay on the island. He decided it was time to actually have his rifle ready, and looked to the other child who showed up. He gave a small wave towards the child in greeting, and looked back towards the group.

"We should get going, we can't stay out in the open like th-"

He was interrupted by some woman in a uniform who asked if they had information. Unlike the sergeant, Wayne fully intended to respond. Then he heard the dictator's manifesto of neglect and abuse, and lowered the weapon, the barrel pointed right at Vicky's chest.

"Put your hands in the air, and step away from the kids."

His voice didn't raise in volume, but his voice was as cold as a glacier.

Last edited:
latest

( Sleek Sleek )

Future Vicky was not stupid. Threats as full as these she got on a regular basis, I mean she was used to them seeing as she was a fricking dictator in her home world. However, In this type of scenario there wasn't anyway she couldn't escape from her fate unless some manipulation was involved. Considering the hard glare and what Vicky noted to be a hard mental exterior, it would take her too long to begin chipping away at this man's confidence for any form of mental manipulation. It was exceedingly likely she was going to die if she let her guard down. She also saw what appeared to be a goat woman coming towards her who seemed pissed as well in response to what she said. So, in response to the man's plea and woman's demands , she was going to place her hands up, but then faster than what most expect a regular human to move two pistol in each hand was pointed at the man's & woman's head , her fingers ready at the trigger, her sadistic smile never going away. Her quickness and reaction speed to draw the weapon in what most looked like a blur heavily suggested she was indeed highly trained. "Did you honestly believe I go anywhere without some form of protection ? Someone seems to be a bit tense about the thought of me harming these children after a 'minor' description of what I do to them . If I wanted to harm any kids here... Don't you think I would've done so already ? In-fact, most of you didn't see I was even here before I announced myself. So... Are we going to go to peaceful decisions... Or are we going to bet it all upon which one of us can shoot the other the fastest ... Or can we call a truce under the condition I do not touch these children ?" . She asked the person, her hand never shaking or wavering, which hints she would have no remorse if she was the one who shot him . She then turned her attention to the goat " You heard me dear. Please don't make me say it again... Or do you want me to get more graphic in detail ? " . Making the other made would honestly just be a bonus to her, to see if she'll go from regular... whatever she was to a corrupted entity. Oh how she loves the concept of corrupting others. If one would know, just like his voice was cold and without remorse , her voice was without fear and dripping with venom. Violence such as this is what she lived for, and it would take more than a gun to silence her.

latest

( Sleek Sleek )
The child waved at the others who acknowledged his presence, slightly happy. This all changed when one L shaped object appeared wielded by both of the adults he feared the most in this current group. When he heard the sound of a gun being cocked into place, The child literally ran and hid behind some of the others. He was scared not only for his life, but for the safety of everyone around. Yes a gun wasn't really anything in comparison to the average superhuman, but when guns are around so does the stench of death and destruction... Because all it takes is a single life being destroyed for everything to turn on it's head. He ran away with his protector to avoid that type of stench. This recollection of a trauma deep within his psyche was too much for him to bear, bearing the feelings of despair everyone he cared about felt at their moment of expiration.... He literally passed out right then and there.

Last edited:
Delta

Delta’s attention diverted from the kid when he looked back and saw at least two people with weapons. His eyes went wide and he scrambled to his feet, observing the stand off. He looked down at his three bottles of water and considered throwing them, before realizing he had an entire OCEAN to work with! Yes, this would do nicely for any self defense. He looked at the two, and then at the ocean. A stream of water began forming and quickly, pools of salt water formed at everyone’s feet. It also made the sand a little bit thick and muddy.

“How about you BOTH put the guns down, and act civilized... before one of you is frozen or boiled alive...”

As if on que, the pools of water began to freeze in some areas, boil in others. But the water near the children and the others on the island, remained the same.

“We can ALL be casual and mature about this, or you can both perish, but I’m in no mood to kill...”

His voice wasn’t threatening, but it certainly was serious. He wanted answers, and if people died, that decreased the chance of getting answers!! Not to mention, people dying isn’t ever a good thing!!

Recko Recko Andrita Andrita Sleek Sleek Everyone Everyone

Kade just shrunk back between the rocks, glaring daggers at Delta. What was it with these people and trying to talk to him? He just wanted to wait out this stupid drug trip in peace. As Delta moved away, though (water powers weren't really much compared to the craziness of a big giant robot, if he was being honest), Kade scurried out of his hiding spot (he'd been found, after all) and looked for another.

He wondered whose house he was in by now, or if he was still in the closet and this was all a dream. It smelled better than the closet, at least, the salty air fresh and the waves soothing. Denver didn't have salty air, though. Or waves. Maybe he'd moved into Andres' home by now, or maybe he was in Old-Man Dante's. He hoped he wasn't in Old-Man's house, but he was probably just in the street somewhere or in someone's backyard. Of course, there was the possibility that all of this was real, that the wet sand beneath his feet was real and the salty air was real and the sun beating down on his skin... but that was stupid. This couldn't be real.

He moved into the treeline, wincing at the twigs beneath his bare feet, but it didn't hurt too bad. Not as much as the need to get away from everyone and be alone.

For a drunk moron, Nikolai sure seemed to be aware of the situation at hand. At least, sort of. The Russian's dulled blue eyes just stared at the goat girl muttered something under breath before the other decent-looking guy said something about the potential of it being both, he shook his head negatively as he kept the flask tightly gripped.

"If I was drunk, Nikolai would not have conversation with weird new people that don't look like zombies at all." The Belinski commented- partially "introducing" himself in the process- before his gaze shifted over to the redhead that just arrived, causing a stir amongst the group and a Mexican-esque standoff. The woman in particular kind of unnerved him. Same crazy look in her eyes like the Nazi, cold and venomous tone... Too much like Richtofen. An angry look flashed through the drunkard's face as he, too, pulled out a weapon- his Ray Gun, in particular. All he needed was one hand to hold the weapon- his right hand. The vodka flask stayed in his other as he casually took another swig, as though he wasn't just adding to the Mexican standoff.

latest

"Even Nikolai is not stupid enough to be fooled twice by evil sadist- give up," The Communist snarled loudly. If his appearance was of a completely ignorant drunkard, it had now changed to a deadly and bitter soldier. The look of irritation on his face shifted to confusion for a second when water quickly washed over their feet and turned the sand underneath to makeshift mud, before the ninja revealed himself as the source. Nikolai looked slightly less annoyed by the water-wielder than Vicky, but still changed his aim from the dictator over to Delta anyways, his aim steady as he used a not-so-stable hand to drink out from his vodka flask before asking a question.

"Ray Gun work well in shredding zombie horde- how does it fare against annoying ninja?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita Birb Birb

Delta

534B4FE2-607D-40EB-97CF-AF7DC0916257.png

“Oh... well mister looks like you caught me, in the act! Fire at will I guess! Juuuust kidding my names not Will.”

He jokingly rolled your eyes at the stand off and look at the ray gun. It seemed really.. well... powerful! The ninja knew if he got hit, it would probably mean bad news.

BUT he knew better than to let a silly ray gun hit him!
If he did get hit, his ancestors would be rolling in their graves! Not to say they aren’t already from his use of magic.

“I’m warning you. Fire that weapon and you’ll regret even owning a gun.”

He wasn’t actually going to kill them. He planned to just disarm them if they did fire. He just hoped they wouldn’t get too mad at him for his own self defense.

Sleek Sleek FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Andrita Andrita Everyone Everyone

5312625.png

giphy.gif

Maximus was enjoying the peace of the island for now watching the group around him. Talk about things way out of his time. Robots, technology he'd never seen before. Goats wearing armor and dictators and water bending ninjas.

He felt pressure under his feet as he moved back.

He still had a sword he felt more comfortable with. These weapons the strangers held were further than his time.

As it was bad enough to bring a sword to a gun fight.

But as a former general, he wasn't stupid but he knew he was outmatched at the moment.

Sleek Sleek FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Andrita Andrita Nightwisher Nightwisher Birb Birb

A figure stood hidden amongst the trees, getting as close to sixty feet of the group as he thought he could without being detected. He wasn't a creature of stealth, however, he could very well have been discovered by the more perceptive eyes amongst them. Still, if he was discovered he could always dash away and return later. He may not have been much of a fighter, but he could definitely run. Perhaps he might have been able to mingle with the group to try and find some 'allies', but things seemed to be getting rather tense on the beach.

There were people with large suits of armor, no doubt enchanted somehow, and a fair number of them had what he could only guess were weapons of some kind. Those people were dangerous and he knew almost immediately that they weren't the type to hesitate when it came to killing someone. Reading their surface thoughts, everyone was a good mix of confused, angry and scared, with only a few odd exceptions. He couldn't glean anything too interesting from them. Everyone was too focused on where they were, how they got here and who the people around them were. This thing, though it looked human on the outside, would continue scrying the thoughts of those who had just arrived on the island. He would learn as much as he could about as many of them as possible while keeping a fair distance away, only revealing himself when the time was right or unless absolutely necessary.

That was what Iden had always done, after all. He would watch and learn until he was ready to take everything these people had. Their weapons, their armor, everything. If he was going to be stuck on this island, he would ensure that he would be well protected and quite comfortable.

(Hidden, but not undiscoverable)

• 71500.jpeg

Hey Jak, buddy?

"Yeah?"

"Did we end up in Sandover Village? Is it a dream come true?" Daxter couldn't believe his eyes.

Jak's feet crunched the warm island sands as he looked around. No, this couldn't be Sandover, there was no village anywhere and besides he'd know i.

"Daxter, I doubt we are in Sandover."

Then where are we, Jak?!

"Wastelands? Island? I'm not sure where we are, Dax."

Daxter stepped into the hot sands of the Island "AH AH AH, Hot hot hot. He blew on his ottsel feet."

Jak held on his gun as he frowned, placing the Blaster mod in, carefully observing his surroundings. He almost felt a chill down his own green neck hairs as he swore someone was there .

( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack )

"Daxter, watch my back. There's someone nearby and they could be dangerous."

Daxter was cautious as he held his own bug zapper designed as a gun.

It's when Jak eyed the others, he noticed children and strange others he had no idea who they were.

"Jak, look at the others pointing guns at that ... woman over there."

Jak frowned and looked back again as he walked forward, Daxter next to him

The red head was the threat in the area right now and everyone was holding a gun to her.

It was becoming clear that they would have to shakily trust the woman to not harm children as Jak picked up earlier.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Andrita Andrita

Last edited:
When Aixa blinked into the Island, it wasn't exactly a surprise. It was one of three possibilities: an Aixa the next dimension over blinking into the Island, Aixa herself blinking into the Island, or Aixa someday finding herself back in Hawaii. She'd desperately hoped it was the last one, but as she stood here, she ruled it out quickly. The ocean was the wrong color--not blue enough, blue as it was. The plants were wrong. The air wasn't humid enough. Plus, if she'd ever gone back to Hawaii, she would have remembered her notebook. She always had her notebook; she'd just set it down before she'd--

--Fuck. No notebook. She huffed and wrung her fingers together, scanning the shore for driftwood or a stick somewhere. She'd need to communicate in a bit, probably. This dimension had been fuzzy in her visions, and she still wasn't quite sure who--or what--she'd see. Honestly, she'd written it off and hadn't paid much attention to it. A mistake, obviously.

"MOVE OUTTA THE WAY, FREAK!"

Even partially deaf, that was loud. Aixa flinched as a little Korean boy (wait a minute...) dashed past, catching a glimpse of his green eyes. He couldn't have been more than five, and yet that voice was familiar--too familiar. It was higher than she remembered it, but that snap was still there, even if the accent was different.

Even here, in the literal middle of nowhere, between dimensions, outside time, Aixa still couldn't escape Kade's insults.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Scared, worried, curious, and mad at Xander
    Condition: Healthy
    Shilo had steadied herself a bit. The initial shock of everything and everyone wearing off. Plus, the fact that no one had been out right mean to her was a good show that this place couldn’t be terrible...right? She decided to put off judgment on that. Jury’s still out. She remembered her father saying once. Her gaze swept over everyone once more as she tried to figure out who might be the best to ask about getting home...though, it was pretty clear that no one knew what was going on. So, maybe asking was just futile. The little girl’s gaze rested upon the other child, the older one, who was holding tightly to his turtle plushie...Shilo narrowed her eyes. No, that was wrong. It had been a dinosaur before. She knew it. Sadly, she never got the chance to ask as someone else approached the group, looking less than pleasant.

The guy who had asked who everyone was talking to her. When the red head talked back, she ...she talked weird. Like, she was trying to be philosophical and smart, but it just came off as-- oh, what did Papa call them? Stoner Philosophers. People who think they sound smart, but once you put them up against someone who was actually intelligent, they fell apart. It was weird, seeing one up close and not just reading some of their rantings or hearing her Papa talk about them. Kind of like seeing an animal in the wild.

The five year old looked up at the woman as she talked about submissiveness, persuasion, torture… Maybe it should have scared Shilo. But there was something about the transparency of it that the child appreciated. Don’t go near her. Got it. She thought to herself as she took a step back. The other adults, naturally, didn’t handle the woman’s words well. That was good too. Guns were drawn. More guns were drawn.

The blond who had been trying to coax the kid who had called her stupid had joined the debacle. Apparently, he could control water, which was cool and unrealistic. Shilo wasn’t sure how she felt about it. Nonetheless, the entire situation reminded the girl of a story her father had told her once. Mamai didn’t like it when Papa told her stories of his work, but Papa would from time to time to teach her a lesson. She always listened, hung on every word. Lessons were meant to be remembered. “The condition of man is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.” The quote slipped from her mouth before she realized. Her father would have been proud, but she didn’t know about these people.

The little girl could tell that this wasn’t going to end well. Or at least, she didn’t want to be around the situation as it was. But she wasn’t about to tell everyone to stop, either. So, instead, while everyone’s attention was on everyone else, Shilo backed away and headed up the island where she’d seen the little boy go. “MOVE OUTTA THE WAY, FREAK!” Yup, she was going in the right direction. But who was he talking to? The five year old made her way toward the sound. A woman, young and very beautiful. She was holding a stick. And the little boy… Shilo approached, being quiet and not saying a word. It was better over here. There was less people
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:

• 74fce947f9035e23b4bf7ccba62b036f7347f58b_k823c9.jpg

Kyle eyed the red-headed woman named Vicky and bent down toward the girl who said the interesting quote "The condition of man is a condition of war of everyone vs everyone."

"Hey, interesting quote. You remind me of someone I know."

Kyle smiled and got up again.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

latest
The child woke up to find that not only has the standoff escalated, but also included a few more people he didn't recognize before. His best guess was that they weren't there before and came to the location not too long after he fell unconscious. However, he honestly wasn't sure about this particular thought. He woke up around the time the other kid in the group referred to a mysterious quote from another person. Guess there was another geek child among the ranks, and he couldn't help but smile at the display of intelligence. He was tempted to make a passing quote about the situation, and going through everything he had to say, mentioned the following quote in a voice that definitely seemed like a mature, older adult... And if one would notice his eyes turned gold as he said things, his tone and voice reeking with untold power that anyone and anything could recognize: "My dearest companions... To quote Jonathan Maberry: There are moments that define a person's whole life. Moments in which everything they are and everything they may possibly become balance on a single decision. Life and death, hope and despair, victory and failure teeter precariously on the decision made at that moment. These are moments ungoverned by happenstance, untroubled by luck. These are the moments in which a person earns the right to live, or not . " . After this response, the kid's voice that had all the power of a meek mouse returned , and his eyes returned to baby blue color. "Please... Please agree with him everyone.... Because this is that moment. I... I don't want you guys to die.".

All of that poured out of the kid , all of his emotions towards the situation. Because for all intent and purposes he despised the potential for anything living to be dead. He loved the feeling of life around him, the feeling of purity and believe in everyone's potential. For all that to be taken away by the decision of a single individual which causes such a chain reaction of destruction and hostility is something he absolutely didn't want to happen. He wanted to do something to help out.

latest

Future Vicky honestly was not scared of anyone currently around her [ FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred , Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sleek Sleek , Birb Birb ] . To her, this entire situation was a battlefield, a series of scenarios that would absentmindedly reveal the true nature of those around her and how she could debatably manipulate them in the future. Yes, she did say that stuff on purpose to see just how gullible they were, and most of them took the bait like a plate of meat to a shark. Of course She didn't mean to say it as hostile and 'questionable' as she did just a few minutes ago [or even plan on saying it at that moment... but accidents happen] , but she fully intended to reveal it eventually . She was even tempted to laugh honestly at how the situation unfolded , if not for the Mexican standoff she was against admittedly at least 5 other people.

Her eyes glanced at the other who threatened her with 'water', which she honestly wasn't expecting. But considering the fact that an older version of her worst children she used to babysit can time travel back to the past , someone being able to control water definitely wasn't outside the realm of possibility. However, her grip on the gun still held firm. Whether supernatural forces were at play on the island or not, Vicky would not be deterred so easily. There isn't really that much mentally that can deter her aside from a few personal things that she kept hidden so well most can't really even correctly find out what she cares about the most or fears the most.

Speaking of supernatural, her perefrial vision spotted something just as debatably abnormal as the water bender and goatwoman: An supposedly elf looking creature with a salamander partner, both carrying weapons. She wasn't as sure what those weapons were , but based solely on their designs alone they seemed dangerous. However she didn't fear them either. It was sort of the equivalent of seeing something peculiar for the first time in her life: It only peaked her interest at best.

She admitted that despite her excellent instincts at determining usually who would be the biggest 'mouth' of a group of hostile enemies, She wasn't expecting the one who clearly had a connection to the little girl to act on threats, but she respected it none the less. She responded to Xander , showing how analytical she can be " I see... Amusing. Your words are threatening, but they have a sort of protective nature... Almost as if someone in this room you have either met before or knew. I'm certain the little girl is important to you in some way ... As you have a certain tenderness to her you haven't shown to the others including the other child fainted on the other side of you all ... But whatever, I'll find out the details in due time " . She said and quickly put away her dual pistols, in an almost blur like speed similar to before.

She then responded to Xander's declaration of superiority of gunsmanship with " You honestly believe you are a better wielder of a gun ? I've trained assassins that took over the whole world & its collective armies by themselves ... and they had nothing but knifes , extensive ninja training to react to bullet-fire , and pistols on them. Your reaction time is impressive, but due note I was severely holding back just to see where all of you are, and only you and Alpha are a threat to me at this point in time... I can see the experience behind your eyes, and for that... I am impressed by. A lot of my ninjas died in the training, but the takeover was well worth the harsh training. Drive to a single cause is a powerful thing, especially if you have the entire world backed against you. If you've learned the drive to do anything regardless of the moral reasons for a greater good of all things , maybe you can compare to me. Otherwise don't even consider yourself anywhere near me boy " . She had a certain harshness of tone in that last part, hinting that she has had history with someone comparative to Xander before.. and his name was Timmy. One would believe she's joking, but her eagle stare said otherwise, one that implied that hidden within intense emotions stirred and the truth laid barren and easy to pick out. Whatever she has to say, she can back it up for sure, and despite all the evil she has done her eyes reek of the brutal reality. She was dead serious. She was even tempted to say something else:

Until she heard his voice. The very voice that seethed with reason, deep love and understanding. It was the type of voice you'd only believe existed in a fairytale, even in a cartoon show like where she was born in. As the voice didn't belong to anyone she recognized from the group, She literally stopped and did a heel turn to face the child stating all of that.. The little boy who fainted literally minutes earlier . She knew what color the kid's eyes were before he made this statement, so that definitely qualified as something supernatural. She tilted her head in confusion, before saying to the others. " Looks like you all have more than one person to watch out for besides me... But that isn't my problem. Anyways, It seems we are at an impasse. As this man [Xander] said before, I'm willing to agree to back down as I aforementioned. Are you going to do the same, or are you going to scare these children over here ? " . She said, waving her hands at Shilo and Franklin. She knew she was going to win this argument, if they didn't care about the kids she wouldn't be held at gunpoint for saying what she said.

Last edited:

• 71500.jpeg

Daxter was staring the dictator up and down "Oh boy, I love me a woman in uniform." The ottsel was in fact, rubbing down his ears smoothing down his fur, trying to get Vicky's attention.

Jak stood there, and eyed Daxter, rolling his eyes lightly. "Dax, what about Tess? The eco warrior's blue eyes held a secret, something nobody but his closest friends knew about him. The knife eared man just stared in Vicky's direction and was quiet. Something bothered him about this woman, but she reminded him of another figure he despised. Baron Praxis
    That name alone brought up anger issues.

Something dug at Jak's mind, trying to crawl out.

He held his head for a second, like a headache coming on.

((Only in Jak's head))

"Come on Jak, she doesn't know about us. Don't bring us into the situation unless you need to."

"Tempting as it is, we gotta stay quiet."

The creature paced Jak's head, on a rather decorated throne of dark eco crystals and wore furs, a crown fit for a king with purple gems.

The translucent form of Light stayed quiet, he knew better.

Jak held his head again, at least feeling better at the time.

"Dax, get away from her."

"Why?!"

She might hurt someone.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Andrita Andrita FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred , Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sleek Sleek , Birb Birb

• BleakShabbyBluetonguelizard-small.gif

This whole time-traveling mission was supposed to be simple: Save Sarah Connor, make love to her and protect her from the Terminator. Instead, it turned into something a lot more complicated than that. A dictator who took over the world in her timeline, a man with long ears and his ottsel, another solider who seemed to be Russian and somewhat drunk, Another gunman, a goat solider, and a lot more.

Kyle swore he was back in 1984 and seeing things. But no, it was real, all real.

Vicky kept staring at everyone as Kyle was quiet, giving the dictator vicky an extremely dark look.

"I don't care if you are the queen of the world or fucking Skynet, I have a mission to get back to, and it's a lot more important than your world domination plans."

Andrita Andrita

[/CENTER]

• tumblr_mnl7awtilK1qgm8m5o2_r1_500.gif

Maximus stepped to the side and let everyone point something at Vicky.

He was more observant and he rather wait until victory was certain.

But he remembered his wife and son's death at the hands of Caesar's men.

It angered him, to see the same situation could happen just by a different person.

He would not let that happen again to any other kid.

Everyone Everyone Sleek Sleek FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Andrita Andrita Nightwisher Nightwisher Birb Birb Recko Recko , GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:

• Wayne.jpg
    Wayne lowered his gun, sighing. He was relieved that this didn't end in shooting, but knew they'd eventually have to deal with the woman. Her boasts of training made him smirk, because twitchy reflexes didn't mean anything against a VS. Comforted by the notion that Vicky was contained, he turned to Shilo. He stepped out of the wet sand, not really caring about the heat or freezing cold. His harmonizer kept him from freezing and regnerated dying tissue. It would hurt like hell, but he knew it wasn't a threat to him.

"I'm gonna go find someplace we can stay for now. It's better than being out on the beach."

He said, looking to Shilo, the drunk, and the goat. The sniper wasn't concerning to him, but the goat was, as he saw she still hadn't lowered her weapon. She seemed about ready to fire, and he didn't want to deal with that. Seeing that the situation might escalate again, he shooed Shilo and the kid with the toy away, towards where the other kid was hiding. It might be better if they all just laid low for now. Though, thankfully, Shilo had already moved off to go find the source of some shouting. Wayne hoped it was just kids playing around.

"You should get out of here. This is something for adults to handle."

He said, hoping that franklin at least listened to adults.

AIXA

Aixa balled her fists in frustration, unable to call out to Kade and figure out what was going on, or where she was supposed to be going. She took deep breaths, unraveling her fingers and trying to figure out what the hell was going on... and it didn't help that a little girl that looked too much like a young Shilo was trying to creep past. It figured. Even here, she couldn't escape Kade and Shilo's bickering, though now that they were five, they must have the temperament of two-year-olds instead. She didn't address Shilo as she ran past (how could she?) and looked back to where the two children had come from instead. A group of people seemed to be clustered there.

On one hand, she wanted to know what was going on. On the other hand, these people could be dangerous--God knows she wasn't--and probably didn't know sign language. She didn't want to be punished for "not talking." She exhaled and took off her shoes, wading into the water and holding her sneakers in her hand. She was on an island. She might as well enjoy the beach. She looked out onto landscape and silently wished for familiar volcanoes, digging her toes into the sand.

KADE

Kade glanced back behind him, scowling as he realized one of the kids he'd seen earlier follow him. He slowed down and stopped, still a good ways away from everybody else, and crossed his arms as he stared at the girl. "What do you want?" He snapped, making his voice sound lower. Lower was scarier, right? "I don't want to talk to anyone, so if you could fuck off, that'd be nice. I want to be alone." Kade scuffed some of the sand with his feet, kicking up a small cloud. "I just want to be left alone until this drug trip is over. I don't care who you are, I just want to go ho-" He cut himself off and pressed his lips together. He didn't want to go home. "Go by myself. I want to go by myself, baegchi."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Delta

FFEA6BB5-4AB4-4569-9EFD-656EC88EEE30.png

Delta almost painfully watched the woman in the uniform just let out an annoyed, torturous sigh.

“Woahhhhh holy HELL lady, you know, you’re real good at talking a WHOLE LOT, AND NOT STOPING.”

The ninja rubbed his eyes with one hand and the water around her and the other armed man, Wayne, died down. But the water around the drunkard with the ray gun was still bubbling furiously.

“Final warning to drop the gun.... or else!!”

The ninja’s annoyed voice from earlier had quickly melted to a teasingly playful one again. He had his hand fully prepared, and he himself was prepared to defend himself in any way. He took a quick glance down at the rocks and his face filled with shock realizing the boy was gone!! The water surrounding the drunk gunslinger immediately returned, all the way back to the ocean.

“...... have any of you guys seen a small small child... about this y’all, sorta sassy lookin....”

Delta looked a bit worried, putting his hand up to display how tall the boy seemed to have been, wondering where he had gone.

“Uh.... never mind it uh.... doesn’t matter I guess...”

The ninja considered fleeing the scene to see if perhaps someone else was on the island, and for a second looked pretty READY to flee...

And that thats what he did. He looked at the group, grabbed one of his water bottles, and opened it. Instantly, the water became an incredibly thick steam, creating a thick cloud that covered delta entirely. The moment the steam cleared, he appeared to be gone.

Delta was now incredibly deep into the forest on the island, and moving at quite a fast rate, looking around for ANYONE else who might be on the island.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher Recko Recko darkred darkred Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Before Shilo left the group, one of the men crouched down to acknowledge her quote. A small, shy smile danced across her lips before he returned to the more dangerous scene at hand. And with that, the girl left the group and officially headed after the other child.

A bright eyed, teal gaze was on the woman as she clenched her fists in frustration. Though, the five year old didn’t really notice. She’s like a princess… The little girl thought, staring at the older woman. Her heart beat a little bit faster when the older female’s green and blue eyes found her. It wasn’t like she was hiding, so she wasn’t hard to find...so why did Shilo suddenly feel very nervous. And not in the same way as before. Her stomach fluttered instead of bubbled. The little girl opened her mouth to say hi, but before she could, the woman walked past. The child furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, turning to watch her go back toward where everyone had just had guns drawn on each other. She thought about warning the woman, but the woman was an adult and Shilo didn’t know if she really liked the fluttery feeling in her stomach.

So, instead, Shilo merely turned back to following the other little kid. “What do you want?” The girl looked at him for a moment and then merely shrugged. She’d never really heard the boy talk except for that one time, but she could tell her was trying to lower the pitch of his voice. Was that an intimidation tactic? She’d heard her mother use it when Shilo was bad. It sounded funny coming from him. “But I don’t want to be alone.” She’d never actually been alone. On days her Papa was gone, Mamai was always there. When Papa was home, Mamai sometimes went down to the city or town to shop and do things that she wanted to do. From time to time, Shilo got to go with, but that was very rare. Sometimes they all just stayed together and played games or read books. She didn’t know what a drug trip was. Though, she assumed it was probably when you took drugs. “If this is a drug trip, then how could I be following you?” Shilo asked. Deciding to go with her assumption instead of just ask. She didn't want to be called stupid again. And she didn’t know what a baegchi was, but it didn’t sound very nice. She’d have to ask Papa when she got home. “I don’t think it’s that. But I do know you’re near a forest,” she gestured to the trees. “And I know that forests have animals in them. And animals like to eat little kids who walk in the forest alone. So, if you want to be alone with that,” Shilo shrugged and turned around to head back to the larger group.
    [/div][/div]

KADE

"Are you an idiot?! They have guns!" Kade spat. "And of course this is a drug trip. What else could it be? One minute I'm in my father's closet and the next, fwoosh. Here." A drug trip was a hell of a lot more believable than a magical island, even for a five-year-old. Then again, Kade was a very practical five-year-old. He had to be. His voice cracked, but he didn't seem to notice. "What's the other explanation? Magic? That's stupid. Magic isn't real. But drugs are. And tropical forests don't have giant animals in them, idiot! Tigers can't swim that far. And elephants don't live on islands. They're too fat. They'd tip them over."

Still, Kade couldn't help but think about what other creatures might be lurking. (That was stupid! There were no other creatures! Drug trip, remember? But maybe the big creatures would be cars. What if he got run over by a car? He was small, they wouldn't be able to see him...) Kade took a hesitant step in Shilo's direction, freezing with his foot half-buried in the sand.

AIXA

Aixa was content to be by herself, avoiding the kerfuffle down a hundred or so meters and focusing on the ocean instead. She squinted, looking for aquatic creatures; maybe a dolphin would be nice. It was easy to ignore the adults screaming at each other when she couldn't hear most of them in the first place, and the white noise of the waves was soothing. Strange world or not, this was the most relaxed she'd been in a long time. She turned her face to the sky, trying to gauge the position of the sun in the sky and trying to find the moon. If there was a moon.

Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    “I’m not an idiot!” Shilo spun back around, crossing her arms. “I didn’t say I was going back to them!” Shilo yelled back, match his tone and volume. She could have very easily just wondered off some where else, closer to the water and away from the trees. “It could be a dream then. Or like Narnia,” The little girl countered. She knew Narnia was just a story, and it wasn’t real, but how else did it explain this? After all, she’d been in a closet too… “I know magic isn’t real, but then are you saying that you took drugs?” Shilo asked, somehow she doubted that he had.

The little girl rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. “There are more animals in the world than tigers and elephants. Not only that but if we all,” she threw a hand back to gesture toward those who were no longer in eyesight. “Just fwooshed here, do you really think this island has normal animals on it?” She looked at him, her lips pressed together in an expression that said ‘think, genius’. “Magic isn’t real. But I didn’t take drugs, and I’m here. So, it can’t be a drug trip either. So, then what is it? If you’re so smart.”
    [/div][/div]

"I don't think you're real," Kade said with a smug smirk. "You're just a part of the drug trip." He planted his feet where he was, quite literally. He dug his feet further into the sand. "And I don't do drugs, but sometimes they're lying around, and I must have knocked over one of my father's stashes. So there. Drugs," he said definitively. "Although, I dunno. I didn't think they lasted this long. My dad always takes more at this point. Maybe I accidentally took a whole lot." He frowned and stared at the mounds where his feet had disappeared. "Anyway, what's a Narnia?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Nikolai didn't budge one bit as the Ninja seemed to try and banter a little with him. Rather, he kept one eye on the shady water-wielder and another on the crazy dictator woman- metaphorically speaking, of course (he couldn't pay attention to both his sides at once, after all!). With his gaze set upon Delta and his ears focused on the others' comments, he was much more tense than he seemed on the outside.

Either way, the alcoholic merely frowned as Vicky made a little speech bragging about her personal achievements before taking another swig of his vodka. This time, he seemed to audibly swish the drink around as though it were mouthwash before swallowing and speaking up.

"Achievement this, achievement that. Blah, blah, blah- Just get doohickey over with so I can drink some more," The Russian commented before finally taking his gaze off the water-bender and at the goat-woman, who seemed to begin breaking down. He froze midway through raising the flask to his lips this time, apparently not knowing what to do as Alpha began to have her own sort of meltdown. This was apparently just enough time for Delta to pull away his water magic and vanish, as by the time the Belinski had looked back there was just the dissipating cloud. He frowned before shrugging and finishing his motion to take another shot, though this time he didn't glug down as much all in one go. He let the Xander man try to work things out, still leaving his aimed Ray Gun pointed where the ninja had been as he finally threw in his personal opinion to the mixture as someone else said something about an important mission- Bah, who cares?.

"Is show of power finally done? We should look for resources on this island. And by resources, I mean stuff to make more vodka." He declared, adding a near-inaudible "heh heh" afterwards as though 1) The standoff had finished and 2) He had cracked some kind of funny joke. Obviously, neither were true.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek Andrita Andrita Birb Birb darkred darkred

Delta

7670D060-7FDC-439C-9671-56CBC80642B5.png

Delta stopped after a few seconds of running. He looked back. It didn't seem like anyone had followed him.. good. He figured it would benefit to at least watch. Maybe learn a bit about these new people. After all, if everyone was going to survive, it might benefit to know what to do and not to do around them.

The ninja jumped into the trees and made his way back. Every step was perfectly calculated as he leapt from tree to tree, and little to no noise was made. With haste, he stopped, and the branch shook a little bit. Delta looked down, and saw some figure. He was right at the edge, and could see the group once more, and the figure before him seemed to share the idea of spying. He moved to a closer branch and grabbed on with his legs and hands, facing away from the figure at first. He then leaned over, and dangled from the branch next, right next to the stranger.

"... Who the hell are you?"

Delta gave the figure an unamused look, and tilted his head to the side. Whoever this person was, it sorta impressed the ninja that they were hidden so well at first. But, in the end, they were discovered. Delta awaited an answer, fully ready to drop down and chase the stranger if need be.

[Current activity: investigating the stranger spying on the group]

Nightwisher Nightwisher GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Everyone Everyone

Kid Shilo.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Mood: Curious and kind of annoyed with Kade
    Color: #C71585
    Shilo just rolled her eyes. She wasn’t a drug trip, but she didn’t really want to convince this kid of that when it was so obvious. “That doesn’t make any sense. How does knocking over drugs mean you’re on a drug trip?” The little girl sighed. “Don’t people normally remember taking drugs- You don’t know what Narnia is?” Shilo hadn’t met someone who didn’t know what Narnia was. “They’re books, but C.S Lewis. There’s one about four brothers and sisters who go there through a wardrobe. A wardrobe is like a closet.” She added on in case he didn’t know. "But they meet talking animals and magic creatures and stuff... like a Aslan, the talking Jesus lion."
    [/div][/div]

KADE

"Talking Jesus lion?" Kade huffed. "Jesus isn't a lion. He's that white dude with a beard and a robe that everyone has hanging in their houses. With the uhhh... the X thing. And I don't know what taking drugs is like! I've never taken them. Jesus." He pulled his feet out of the sand. "Maybe you're on drugs too. Maybe there was a big government chemical leak and we're all batshit crazy. Did you know they use batshit in makeup? That's gross. That's why all women are crazy. They have rabies. I bet they--" But then a gun went off again, and pale as Kade was, now he looked like a ghost.

It had come from the beach where they started. Kade didn't care to find out whether whoever had fired the gun was going to stay there or come after them. Best to run, and run he did, leaving Shilo behind as he headed for the trees. She could follow if she wanted, but Kade thought she was stupid, and wouldn't be surprised if she stayed there instead.

AIXA

Aixa was partially deaf, but she wasn't that deaf. The gunshot startled her, and she jumped out of the water, spinning to try to see where the shot had come from. She was awful at orienting sounds, though, so it had to be those people on the beach... like the freak (and idiot) Kade most certainly thought she was, Aixa headed towards where she though the shot had come from. She hadn't seen any of her selves die today, so she'd be okay... hopefully. She usually got headaches when she anticipated one of them dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back