• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1574386460649.png "Mark." He responded to the rooster man. "I'll let you know if I need anything." He said before scanning the mile around him for any signs of the players in the crew, dead or alive, and any tracks or magical traces using his third eye.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith @Illiyasviel Von Einzbern ChazGhost ChazGhost ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles (Open)

b7bXtg4.png

The faintest of frown appears upon Sweaters face at the Drows response, the tattoo, in particular, was troublesome when it came to the implication of the enchantments, a potential rival for the affection and most importantly not getting her way, this was going to be troublesome and a headache she could already tell. The tattoo was controlling them and removing it would be difficult especially unwillingly, though if she could find a little more? well, goddess is a little more an empress but it would certainly be an interesting challenge.

"It does sadden me but if that is where your heart lies there is little I could do to sway such for now, I had hoped to provide what you wished to truly gain in exchange for relenting on the methods you sought to gain it by, bringing you to the eventual conclusion more swiftly...returning the land itself? well there are methods to do that far more directly without bloodshed in addition to making the new home far more verdant. Vengence rarely brings anything but breeding more misfortune as another link in an unseemly chain, should you change your mind however...i will be open should you find me once more." True area creation would take a while but was a potential option, hard work for the greater good....and reverence, yes reverence was the main benefit, would take shifts...but perhaps a few favors from others to create new land would speed it up...or exchange it with land from the current content was not outside her abilities.

The Kings words did not help the situation, however, perhaps she could whip him into shape with time...a task for later though. "As for sides, betwixt the two is ideal, after all, if aggression is prevented on both sides while both gain what they want without it? that futility and pointlessness of the actions would surely see such end" turning to the new arrival a little confused at how the game board kept changing but staying silent for now less her ignorance be revealed, instead simply showing a knowing smile while releasing the dragons head.

Underdark Alliance Citadel
LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

Spindler raised an eyebrow as Faust went off to the kitchen, but decided to let him go do his thing. "Well then, madam Gremory how do you know Faust? And are you perhaps similarly powerful as him and his comrades?' Spindler asked to make conversation as some drow came out glasses and a bottle of wine. "Anyone for a glass of a thousand-year-old red wine?

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the chefs gave Faust glares as they watch the strange necromancer come into there kitchen. Though once the necromancer began cooking and the smell of the food entered their noise, their glares turned to looks of surprise as they had no idea a necromancer could cook something so good. The head chef walked over to Faust and asked "Sir how did you learn to cook like this... ANd what is this strange pan?" The chef asked pointing to Faust's pan.

Norvain
Asagi Asagi

"Of course dear, I would be happy to show you all my candies. I have..." the shop keeper said smiling before beginning to point out and name his large variety of candies. His candies ranged from lollipops, candy bars, chocolate balls, gummy bears, gumballs, and more. "Anything catching your interest? If not I then I have something you would really like." The candy man said before going under the counter and grabbing out a fancy and well-made box. "If you're interested in variety this box holds a wide variety of chocolates, the best you'll find in the whole continent. The box is a bit expensive though but my guess is from how your dress, you could afford it." the candy man said with a smirk.

Shipwreck
EldridSmith EldridSmith

Several magical traces could be seen by Mark from teleportation spells. It was most likely that the guild members and higher rank NPCs used teleportation spells to escape. But as Mark sensing the magic he would notice in the corner his eye movement in the forest nearby. On a closer look at his surroundings, he would notice tracks of several people heading off in the direction of the movement int the forest.

It more than likely the tracks only lead to that of NPCs and minions of the now-destroyed guild, that couldn't teleport and were not important to players of the guilds to be taken with them.​

1574653861981.png Mark positioned his legs before rocketing off into the forest, stopping right before the tracks and carefully following them to wherever they lead.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Gremory.pngElise Gremory
LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost
Gremory smiled at the question. "How do I know Faust? Well then... It all began a while back. He and I both much weaker than we are at the moment. I was simply a wandering soul, no allies, and he in need of assistance. And after that first battle we fought together, we just simply continued to work together. We both grew in strength, to what we are now. And we continued to work together. If he ever requiring a comrade to watch his back, I'd be there. Even when he allied with his guild, I remained a drifter. I was never one for cooperation, but I suppose Faust just happened to have something no one else did. A tinge of madness, enough to make him interesting, but not make him self destructive."

She nodded, and poured herself a glass, before skulling the entire glass. She wiped her mouth, "And I suppose we also shared the same sense of humour. And similarly as powerful? Why I could turn every drow in this room into a thrall of mine if I truly desired it." She said, vaguely implying a threat, but also in a tone that could be detected as a joke. It was unclear. She continued, "But yes, I am equal in strength to Faust, just I happened to be talented in different fields of magic and combat than him. Whereas he specialized in necromancy and cooking, I perfected the art of stealth, haemomancy, and hellfire." She set aside her glass, before stating "Now if you'd excuse me for a moment, I need to make an order to Faust."

She waltzed into the kitchen, ignoring the eyes of anyone on her. Gremory said to Faust "Can you give us... 3 number 4's, a number 2, an extra-large number 3, and 5 number 19's, but throw in a twist. Use dragon for all I care. That should do us good. I mean, tastewise. In terms of stat bonuses..." She stopped for a moment, calculating in her head. "Yup, not optimal, but it'd impress these... lower levelled creatures. Also once we have a moment of privacy, we need to talk." She returned to Spindler.

"So how did you wind up in this position? I mean, your ranking? Gimme your life story, give me all the details." Gremory didn't realize she was subconsciously using some of her demonic charm towards the end of her question, but she sat and gazed at Spindler. The more she could learn about this new world's inhabitants, the better. No longer was she at immediate risk of being attacked by any foes. Not to mention of course she'd stumbled across one of her closest allies upon first entering this world. She had a new plan. Establish a network. The more informants and knowledge she could collect, the sooner she could be as well informed as everyone else from Yggdrasil. If Faust had been in this world longer than her, then there was also the possibility of people being in the new world longer than Faust. They could've had centuries to gather information on the new world. And she'd be damned if she was going to be caught off guard.

"Also, I wouldn't recommend drinking too much wine. Wouldn't wish to spoil your appetite considering what Faust would be cooking."

1574698568009.png Adrain Vilran
Sitting down at his computer with a sigh Adrain turned on his VR headset looking at the YGGDRASIL menu screen. The game that he spent so much time and money on was getting shut down so he decided to log in one last time. Looking over his characters trying to decide which one to log in on his eyes met with his first character which he named after himself Adrain, Adrain was an armorer that had a secret touch, rune smithing. Rune smithing was a secret class in the game that was shown to him by another runesmith player, Adrain invested heavily in crafting with his first character and as such his only real combat power came from Adrain's Lycanthropy. Adrain decided that in the end it would be fitting to have his first character while saying goodbye to the world of YGGDRASIL.

Adrain opened his eyes looking into the wooden shack he bought, having only bought it for somewhere to store his tools for crafting armor and runes. Walking over to the window of the shack he looked out into the forest Adrain had never really explored the forest as he mainly used this character to craft masterwork armor infused with runes for himself and his two closest friends. Adrain opened up his inventory screen looking at the lack of gear his character had, one regret that Adrain always had with this character was how ungodly his combat stats were. In Pvp Adrain would instantly get killed (unless he was in his werewolf form) every time since all his classes were based around armor and runes. With a heavy heart and a sigh, Adrain walked over to the armor making bench and started to craft one last leather armor just so his character wouldn't cease to exist dressed like a bum.

With a couple of minutes passing Adrain had a full set of Masterwork Leather armor for his character and equipped the armor while pulling up the in-game time.
"No time to apply runes, shame..." Adrain mumbled closing the screen turning his attention back to the game he stood up and walked to the front door of the wooden shack. Opening the door Adrain looked out at the cold forest remembering times when he and his friends would hang around the wooden shack and just talk or when they all would go out for supplies for armor. Adrain turned his back not even bothering to close the door he sat down on the bed in the wooden shack. Leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees he looked at the ground and closed his eyes waiting to be kicked off the game.

After minutes had passed Adrain felt a migraine, falling to the floor grabbing his head Adrain yelled in pain. Panic filled his heart as Adrain could tell was something wrong, after failing to open the menu Adrain couldn't focus anymore on the sound of something scraping outside the wood cabin. Stumbling to the door still keeping a hand on his head he opened the door, the scent of animals and damp air filled his nostrils almost drowning him. Looking outwards trying to find the source of the sound Adrain noticed the source of the sound came from a squirrel he could barely see a great distance away. Covering his nose with his undershirt Adrain attempted once again to open the menu.

Adrain turned into the wooden shack slamming the door shut in frustration, this action caused him to double over in pain again from the loud boom. Stumbling to his bed he sat down focusing on his new heightened senses. Looking down at his hand a sickly thought came to his mind, Adrain jumped up walking over to his armor stand and grabbing a knife he cut his arm causing him to flinch and throw the knife in pain.
"The hell?..." Adrain muttered in disbelief blood dripped down his arm as he tore some fabric and wrapped the wound. Only one conclusion came to Adrain's mind which was he was brought into the world of YGGDRASIL. Without a second thought, Adrain took off his armor which took a long time than he originally thought since he actually had to remove it. Walking over to a small table Adrain set the Masterwork armor on the table and pulled out a rune crafting set Adrain knew that if he was in another world he would need all the protection he could.

After an hour or two Adrain had finished applying the runes to the armor and slowly re-equipped the armor. As soon as the armor was on Adrain felt stronger and better he opened the door looking out into the distance to hear the faint sound of a bell.
"People?" Adrain said aloud, he needed information about well everything as he was thinking about that something else came to mind. Adrain has Lycanthropy he is a werewolf, when playing the game Adrain would just press a key and change into a werewolf but know he doesn't know-how, the damage didn't do it as he had cut himself not long ago. Hearing the faint bell again Adrain decided to set out towards the town of Norvain though he doesn't know that. Looking into his house he grabbed his rune making kit before leaving, Adrain had nothing of value in the house other than the armor making stand which was too heavy to carry with him and the rune making kit. Adrain started walking and occasionally running towards the bell noises.

Coming into view of the town the first thing Adrain noticed was the bell tower, the second was the overall dark look of the city.
"People have to be there," Adrain said although he doubted how any people could live there, then again maybe things are different in this world. By the time Adrain had arrived at Norvain he already knew and accepted he was no longer on earth since he felt pain and being tired and breathing in air that felt different from earth. Whatever had happened Adrain knew that this new world was his reality now and that, for the time being, he was stuck.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 7.21.24 p.m..png

"Money? Of course!" the girl spinned around the candy man "my daddy has lots and lots of money"

Now that I think about it, can I really eat them to begin with? Bah, I guess I have to stick to this charade until the very end...

"Say Mister"
she started to approach the man, keeping that childish smile "there is another thing I want" as she said that, her hands were raising towards his head, and with the touch of a maiden she placed them holding his cheeks.

A strange thing, but what was more strange is that the man, despite knowing that such act was strange, he couldn't move at all. As if his body was frozen or petrified.

Yet her gaze was still fixated on his, and little by little her body was getting closer.

"I am new to this town" her face didn't budge, the more the man examined it, he could tell she wasn't blinking, innocent like a child but there was something frightening about her "So you are going to tell me everything you know" and with a clack noise, her neck twisted to the right, yet she didn't blink or had any change on her face, her eyes continued to stare at him.

As if she was

"Mister Candy man..."

A doll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then!" Neire spinned around and fixed her dress.

I guess my skills still work

"Forgive this maid's comment, but why not kill this insolent pig, my mistress"

Rubellite said as she stared the candy man who was sleeping on the floor.

"Because we need information!" the doll rubbed Rubellites cheeks and then grabbed her arm "Though not much I could gain from his mind We should head further inside and look for possible friends, besides..." she then kicked the mans body, her smile twisting from the corners of her mouth "as soon as he wakes up, he will think everything was a dream...yet he will visit the house during the night. Then you are free to do anything you please!"

"It would be my pleasure"

1574716192912.png Adrain Vilran
Norvain
Asagi Asagi

Adrain started walking ever closer to the goth looking town keeping an eye ever-present on the large bell tower tolling over the desolate village. Walking through the outskirts he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched but chopped it up to him being an outsider.

"...-hy not kill this insolent pig, my mistress," The words of malice found their way to Adrain's ear causing him to stop and tilt his head trying to find the direction of the noise. From what he could gather someone was in danger at the very least.
"Because we need information," Adrain didn't like the sound of that because that could easily mean torture, this caused Adrain to set off in a light jog in the direction of the voices as not to draw attention. Listening through the rest of the conversation while running through the streets he eventually came to the edge of an alley locating the source of the voices from within.

Adrain leaned poking his head out as carefully and quietly as he could see two girls and a man's body on the ground. This sight caused Adrain to reveal himself and stand in the alley entrance confused at the sight.

"What is this? Revenge of Barbie?" Adrain said in a joking manner attempting to grab the attention of the girls away from the man, forgetting that no one would get the reference. Once he grabbed the attention of the two girls something felt off causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up. With his senses heightened Adrain could tell the two little girls before him were definitely not human.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 7.21.24 p.m..png

"What is this? Revenge of Barbie?"

Both Neire and Rubellite turned back to see a new figure appeared at the end of the alley.

"Heeh?" The doll scanned the appearance of the person, judging by the looks, that was no ordinary citizen.

"My Mistress, I did not sense him approaching" Rubellite, who was standing behind Neire, said that in a low tone.

Now that I think about it, I didn't hear steps either, could it be just a coincidence?

"Would you look at that sister!"
she pointed at him as she pulled Rubellite's arm back and forth "another gentleman has appeared!"

She then released Rubellite's arm and then started to walk towards the person

"Will..." tap, one step "you..." tap, another step "help...us?" The doll took another step closer to the man, still wearing that childish smile but her eyes filled with malice.

ChazGhost ChazGhost King of Theives King of Theives

1574718239024.pngAdrain Vilran
Norvain
Asagi Asagi
"
My Mistress, I did not sense him approaching" The girl standing farthest from Adrain spoke in a low whispering tone but to Adrain, she may have well been talking normally. Before he could reply to her though the other girl spoke up rather cheerfully.
"Would you look at that sister! Another gentleman has appeared!" after saying that the girl let go of her sister's arm and slowly approached Adrain one step at a time.
"Will...You...Help....Us?" she said taking another step closer to Adrain.
"If its to help you find your heart tin-man then no I can't help," Adrain said taking a step back noticing the distinct lack of a heartbeat sound coming from the girl. When Adrain looking up to meet her eyeline though he could feel the killing intent and malice pointing towards him and almost off of instinct he started to change. Adrain felt a sharp pain from his mouth as the taste of iron filled his mouth causing a small drop of blood to leak from his lips. Adrain felt his teeth starting to grow sharper almost like a preemptive warning to hostile intent.
"I'd stay where you are if I were you Red," Adrain said holding a hand up to the girl approaching him, he didn't know what her name was but felt the name red fitting because of little red riding hood and him being a werewolf.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-13 a las 10.40.25 p.m..png

"I'd stay where you are if I were you Red"

Any person wouldn't be intimidated by a little girl, specially with that kind of outfit. So this man that was standing before her knew she was someone to be cautious about.

"And what if I don't wanna" she snapped her neck, letting out a woodlike sound, and in a moment her outfit changed once more, revealing her true form.

Doesn't look like charades are going to work on this one, might as well get info out of this one, and play...play?

She froze

Why would I want to play with someone else...

"Maybe this form is more to your liking!"
she giggled, yet she took another step forward "so what are you going to do mister?"
The alley was quickled filled with echoes of her laughter and giggles

"Lets play!" "Are you going to fight?" "Lets play!" "Lets play!" "Lets play!"
"Are you going to run?" "Lets play!" "Lets play!"
"Are you going to scream?" "Lets play!" "will you be my friend?" "Lets play!" "Lets play!"
"Lets play!" "Are you going to kill me?" "Lets play!" "Lets play!" "Lets play!"

"Games are more fun if we play together!"

I suppose that is true...what I did lack was...

"So make your choice!"

She pointed at him, while revealing threads all over her fingers

"
Play" "Kill" "Play" "Have fun!" "Murder!"
"Play" "Play" "Play" "Be my friend!" "Play" "Play" "Play"
" Be my enemy!" "Play" "Play" "Play"
"Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play"
"Play" "Play" "Play" "Play"
"Play"
"Play" "Play" "Play"
"Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play"
"Play"
"Play" "Play" "Play" "Play" "Play"

1574754170430.pngAdrain Vilran
Norvain
Asagi Asagi

Still holding his hand up towards the girl approaching her words seemed to mumble and vanish not quite making it to Adrain's ears. Finally, a deafening snap that sounded like someone breaking a pencil echoed through the silence causing Adrain to look up at the girl. She was different then when Adrain last saw her a moment ago her outfit changed and her neck was completely snapped it was clear to him that she was not a human.
"Maybe this form is more to your liking, So what are you going to do mister?" she questioned while giggling at Adrain, at the same time the alleyway filled with the sound of her voice echoing all around him.
"Games are more fun if we play together! So make your choice!" The girl raised her hand pointing at Adrain revealing to him that threads were all over her hand.

Snap

The grizzly sound of a bone-breaking caused Adrain to double over in pain kneeling to the ground as a wave of malice washed over his being from the girl approaching him. The echoes of her voice filled his mind as another bone made a loud crunching noise, the taste of iron filled his mouth as he ran his tongue over his changing teeth.
"Am I changing?" Adrain whimpered in disbelief as he felt his skin feel as if it was on fire, Looking back to when YGGDRASIL was just a game Adrain remembered how quickly the transformation was and it was never this graphic or painful.
"Never hurt this bad in YGGDRASIL," Adrain chuckled while accepting his fate slowly morphing and changing he let out a short guttural scream that eventually turned into the sound of a dog whimpering.

Growing into the size of a horse Adrain was no longer a man but was now more akin to a dire wolf he stumbled for a second getting used to all the new feelings. His sight was different colors that he knew as a human were now shifted as distorted. Breathing in through his nose he could now smell the scent of sweat which originated from the human knocked out on the ground behind the girls. His ears could pick up the sound of the slightest shift in weight as the cold wind brushed through the black fur that coated his body. Adrain was no longer a man but a towering wolf almost as if in surprise he looked at the once threatening girl and didn't feel as much threat from her. There was still some threat of harm to himself but not enough to drive him into a frenzy.

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | Prince_ Prince_ ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Hmm?" Faust hummed as who he assumed to be the 'Head Chef' approached him, curiously inquiring as to where he obtained his culinary skills, and the origins of The Pancalibur. "Well," Faust began, fabricating a story in his skull at lightning speed. He began to spew whatever bullshit came to mind first. "It was really just a hobby. When you're lacking a natural lifespan, days begin to dull, so I picked up cooking on a whim. Anyone could master something to utter flawlessness when you've had milennia to practise. As for the pan, I had it made by a skilled friend of mine - Adamantite and Manacite alloy." For a complete bullshit story made on the spot, the lich had reckoned it wasn't half-bad. He didn't exactly want to disclose the fact that it was actually a World-Item, a leaf of Yggdrasil, an entire UniverseI compressed into a frying pan.

Before long, Faust was greeted with Gremory bursting into the kitchen, mouthing off a bunch of numbers before leaving, though not before stating that she wanted a twist on her five orders of 'Number 19s'. "Fat whore." Faust snarled as Gremory turned her back and left without even saying 'please' or thanking him. "Whatever." Faust muttered irritatedly as he reached into his inventory and retrieved another plethora of ingredients. "She wants five servings of stew with a twist, huh?" He began talking to himself as he scoured his inventory for the 'twist' in question. Part of him wanted to throw in a dozen 'Phoenix Peppers', supposedly the 'spiciest pepper in all existence' according to its flavour text. If it wasn't prepared properly, it would cause the consumer to take a generous dose of fire damage over time, and his objective wasn't quite to make Spindler spontaneously combust.

"Screw it, I guess I'll go all out," the Necromancer decided, pulling out a cut of peculiar-looking meat. At first glance, it was likely impossible to tell what beast it was, and likely nobody knew of where it came from, except for Faust. It was an extremely high-end ingredient harvested from the dungeon boss 'Primordial Overdragon Kodbromaal'.

Yep.

He eats his subordinates.

1574756148107.png

Faust returned to the dining room, and loomed over the table. His gloved hand reached into his inventory as he began to retrieve dishes one by one. First, he lay down all the food that was prepared by presumably the army's chefs. Then, he began to lay down dishes of his own artistry. First he layed down two plates of steak, one in front of his own seat and Gremory's, followed by three massive bowls of what appeared to be noodles in soup - Ramen, in terms of Faust and Gremory's worlds. This was followed by an entire roast Crocolisk, an absurdly large large plate of assorted kebabs, a giant pot of stew, and finally, a giant chocolate cake.

Varying and complex aromas drowned the air, though Faust seemed to give Kodbromaal, the hulking suit of armour some sort of sheepish look. Faust's pre-raid boss feasts were known and quite renowned by those who he had bothered to add on his friends list, and the buffs these foodstuffs ended up stacking on were actually quite powerful. That being said, they only lasted for about fifteen minutes, meaning they'd really onlt be effective for one fight. That meant, if Spindler did notice a drastic improvement to his parameters, they'd only last a short while. Faust sat down on his own chair before working on his own massive slice of steak without a word, tucking square chunks of steak underneath his mask, though his lack of reaction gave very little to whether it tasted good or not.

"Message: Gremory. If you want to talk about something privately, just use message. The DM function still kind of works. Plus, it works even if your mouth is full of shit. So, what do you want?"

"Oh?"

The doll gazed with surprise as the man transformed into a beast, Werewolves were no rare in yggdrasil, but this one

I can feel this guy is no ordinary beast...

Neire could feel that the aura this beast was giving was threatening, even to a high player like her.

"Hahaha..." she clapped her hands over and over "play it is!" she had no intention of backing down, for her, this just increased her amusement.

"Never hurt this bad in YGGDRASIL"

The man said with a different tone of voice, one matching his new form, even if he changed there was still rationality within him.

"!"

Wait

The doll froze, the beast let out a familiar word

Did he say YGGDRASIL? That candy man's mind had no such thing as the name of the game to call this world...even if this is YGGDRASIL, they shouldn't have the concept of it...is he the same as m- Her line of thought was interrupted

"Whoah!?"

"Let me handle this, my mistress"

Without waiting another second, Rubellite sprinted and jumped towards the beast, prepared to land a fist.

Shit...shit...time over TIME OVER

"Wait, wait!"

Quickly, she sent the threads towards both Rubellite and some of them towards the beast, the majority of them were sent to restrain Rubellite, dragging her back from the beast, while the others were attached to him, with minimal effect but to avoid a confrontation momentarily.

"...?" Rubellite could not understand the actions of her mistress, yet she did not question them and quickly returned to her original position.

"Forgive my actions, my mistress"

"Ehehe, you were fine Rubellite" the doll rubbed the NPC's cheeks "but...!" she then turned back and faced the beast once more, without any change on her expression

"To think, to think you were a werewolf... Oh the joy, oh the horror!" she spinned around, covering the floor with more and more threads "what does a werefolf have to do with me I wonder? But I thought, maybe I was on the wrong place!" she jumped around, still fixing her gaze at him "or perhaps you were on the wrong place!"

Then she stood still

"or maybe, perhaps!" she took a step backwards "we both were on the wrong place!"

She raised her left arm, and with her index finger she pointed at him

"YGGDRASIL, such a peculiar word" the doll laughed "mind if I share one too?"

she then took a step forward, getting closer to his position

"Shutdown"

All the threads disappeared, and with a grin the doll bowed.

"My name is Neire, Mr Wolf. So what will it be?" Her smile changed, all that smirk was erased to a serious expression, but only momentarily "shall we exchange information...or" then, inmediatelly went back to the devilish grin "should we kill each other!"

1574758532521.pngAdrain Vilran
Norvain
Asagi Asagi

"Let me handle this, my mistress," the girl farthest from Adrain said and with almost no hesitation she started sprinting towards Adrain intending to attack him. Adrain responded by bearing his teeth with a low growl, almost as by instinct the werewolf side of him knew how to respond to a threat.
"Wait, wait!" The other girl spoke and strings flew out restraining her comrade as well as wrapping themselves around Adrain. Adrain felt the need to remove the strings but before he could she spoke up towards him.

"To think, to think you were a werewolf... Oh the joy, oh the horror! What does a werewolf have to do with me I wonder? But I thought, maybe I was on the wrong place! Or perhaps you were on the wrong place! Or maybe, perhaps! We both were on the wrong place! YGGDRASIL, such a peculiar word, Mind if I share one too?" The girl monologued while jumping and spinning around in a very animated way. Adrain's growl ceased as he shuffled his feet keeping his bright orange eyes on the girl wondering her intentions. His brain was filled with thoughts traveling at a thousand miles an hour, 'there are other werewolves here', 'she said YGGDRASIL', 'was she parroting me or does she know of the game?', 'and what word is she going to share? Does it have to do with the threads?' before he could ask any of these questions to her she spoke again.
"Shutdown" With her utterance of the phrase all of her threads fell limp and disappeared into nothingness.
"My name is Neire, Mr. Wolf. So what will it be? Shall we exchange information...or should we kill each other!" Adrain felt the hair on his nape stand with her devilish grin that appeared.

"What do you know of YGGDRASIL?" Adrain's low voice shifted forwards as he changed into a more ready position, he had no intention of fighting the girls but he couldn't let go of the fact that she mentioned YGGDRASIL only after he mentioned it in slight. No matter what would happen next Adrain needed to know if she was like him, from another wold, living in the character they created.

"Oh don't be in such a rush!"

The doll smiled as the werewolf got interested in her proposal

"This is no place to have an exchange" she clapped her hands together, and once more, she returned to her human facade.

"There is an abandoned house not far from here, outside the city, that is my uh...temporary base for now." She approached Rubellite and grabbed her arm "if you want to know more, just visit me anytime, just not in that form please" the doll continued to giggle, and then she walked towards the house with Rubellite.

"Lets go Rubellite, I am tired now"

"..." Rubellite stared at the beast and with a tsk "As you wish" both returned to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my, you are early"

Lapis greeted both her master and companion as soon as they entered the house

"Yes!" The doll transformed back to her true form, and laid down on the floor like an actual doll "we met someone interesting, he probably will visit us, so unless they attack us, or I order it, refrain from engaging"

"As you wish"

"As you wish"

"Damn...." Cobalt muttered after he had ran out of the forest. After all that all he could get was a fang from the spider. Guess maybe there were item drops now were there? Maybe he had to harvest the items.

"At least I would be able to get antidote for the poison...." He said,"Maybe there is a city around here."

He put the fang away to his bag. He then again shot of to the sky like a rocket. His feet shooting fire propelling him in the air.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Spindler sipped his wine as he listened to Elise tale. "It always good to have allies and friends, even when your paths separate from each other," Spindler commented as Elise left to give her strange order to Faust. When Elise returned she asked about Spindler's past and how he got to his current rank. Spindler felt strangely compelled to tell the tale in full, so he did.

"Well if you want to hear the tale, it started many years ago when the Drow were at war with the Duergar. I was only a recruit then, fighting in a war for the little land the Underdark people had on our island. During a battle for a mining area, my commanding officer fell and the Duergar were beginning a final push to take our position. When no one else maned up to take lead, I did and order my comrades to cast spells to knock boulders down from the hillside. Thanks to the falling boulders, we were able to repel the now disorderly Duergar attack. After that, I was promoted to captain. Then from there, I contiued to fight in our wars on our island until our queen made a peace treaty with the Duergar king. Soon after our goddess gifted our people with the blueprints to magi-tech soldiers. With the magi-tech soldiers, our now unified people left the island and invade the continent, to get revenge for been banished from it. During this time with our victory stack up quickly, I rose through the ranks to my current position, after proving myself time and time again. Now with the allies with you two, I'm sure my climb to the top will not be slowing down" Spindler said smirking slightly before drinking a bit of his wine. "But don't think my plee for your help is just for me to rise in the ranks, My people could truly use your help to get our revenge and will be happy to pay you whatever you desire in return for your help" Spindler added.

Meanwhile, the kitchen the cooks watched Faust pull strange ingredients from his bag and cook them. They glanced over to him as they cooked but decided to leave it at that. The head chef decided to study Faust cooking style for some time and at the end when Faust gathered up his food to serve in the dining room he figured Faust's ability to cook had something to do with the pan. The head chef than just watch Faust leave his kitchen as he rubbed his chin thinking of a way to get himself a magic pan...

As Faust placed the food on the table, Spindler's eyes widened as he looked at the food crafted by Faust. "I didn't think you cook capable of making all this so quickly. You are full of surprises mister Faust" Spindler said before trying the noodle soup. As he did he felt strange, not in a bad way. He felt more powerful somehow but he quickly chopped that up to the taste of the food, which was surprisingly some of the best-tasting food he had ever had.

Mark
EldridSmith EldridSmith

The tracks lead deep into the forest, to what seemed to be a small abandoned village with vines and moss covering the buildings. But while the village looked abandoned, the tracks lead to many buildings in the village and there were signs the moss and vines were disturbed very recently.

Hiding in the builds were several Homoncumaids along with few other NPCs who fleed from the crashed airship. None of them were above level seventy and didn't have the power needed to defend themselves long against most players. Even with that said as Mark neared and entered the village the Homoncumaids readied themselves with swords to try there best to at least delay the hunter as their comrades contiued to flee...

Norvain
Asagi Asagi King of Theives King of Theives

Neire learned fairly little from the candy man, except there was a war going between the city-states and an invading force called the "Under Dark Alliance" who have an army of strange creations called Magi-Tech Soldiers. Magi-Tech soldiers would ring a bell as they were found in YGGDRASIL, mostly as NPCs for players for enemies in special "non-cannon" science fiction locations made for special events. Another piece of relatively important information gained was the rumor of a possible underground organization called "The Counsel"...

During the final moments of Neire's and Adrain's first meeting, a few curious locals looked down the alleyway where they were speaking. And with the sight of the massive wolf, the locals screamed. "It's a dire wolf! Gets the guards a dire wolf is in the city and is about to attack a little girl!" the local shouted running away from the scene and quickly causing a panic on the streets with many flee from the to there homes.

Then as one would assume, the city guards began rushing to the scene, in dark leather armor and wielding iron swords and crossbow. Some of the guards went to calm down the citizens, while the rest made their way to the area were the Dire Wolf was reported. Now if the Adrain was still there upon there arrive was another question...​

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel | ChazGhost ChazGhost Prince_ Prince_

Even with four people, Faust's enormous banquet had taken quite some time to finish, even with the ever-gluttonous Gremory devouring food plate after plate. Normally in Yggdrasil, finishing a banquet of this size wouldn't take long, since consuming food just took a fixed amount of time, almost like the channel time on a spell.

Shortly after they had left the dining hall, Faust immediately thought to return to the front gates, where he had left his undead horde. It had taken him quite a while to remember that he had ordered them to 'stay still', meaning they would have all been sitting motionless in that one place, for hours now. As he made his way to the front gates, sure enough, his horde was still there, completely still in four orderly divisions. Though, there was something missing - his 'Undead Kings'. "What the fuck?" Faust cursed aloud as he swayed his head left and right searching for them, until...

He caught sight of the four undead, seated around a wooden table, their weapons discarded on the ground. Each were holding what appeared to be cards in their hands... They were playing... Poker? Noticeably, they appeared to be betting with severed ears, and they were all piled up in front of the crowned skeleton, Alainon. Without warning, all four dumped their cards on the table, revealing their hands... and...

Isopel, the undead covered head to toe in plate armour, threw his hands in the air as if in celebration, while Alainon clutched his skull in some sort of disbelief. Upon closer look, Isopel had drawn a Royal Flush, while Alainon had a pair of Queens and Aces. Seemingly in rage, the Skeleton King flipped the table sky-high, cards and severed ears began to rain from the sky. "Alainon! Leohart, Wymarc, Isopel!" Faust barked. The four undead all simultaneously turned their heads toward their master, swiftly abandoning their game and retrieving their respective weapons. "You four will defend this Citadel under all cost," Faust commanded, "each one of you, station your cohort upon one of the north, west, east, and southern walls. You do not have to obey the orders of the others within the Citadel, but you will not harm any of the Underdark Alliance." With that, each of the Undead Kings left with the legion under their command toward a different direction.

"Now, I believe it is about time to summon your Spider Queen." Faust suggested, though it was more of a command than anything.

1575861022732.png

Shortly afterward, Spindler had lead Faust, Gremory, and his NPCs to the Citadel's basement. Again, if this were a game, Faust reckoned it would be a boss battle, quite possibly the final boss, considering just how large the basement was. Yep. Definitely the final boss, the atmosphere and the sheer size of the basement certainly gave off that vibe. According to Spindler, summoning forth the 'Spider Queen' needed some sort of elaborate ritual.

Damn, more 'Final Boss' vibes. He glanced toward Gremory, Alexiel, and Kodbromaal, then proceeding to message them. "Alright, we'll communicate to each other via message. If we find out that the 'goddess' is a player, and moreover, a member of Havoc's End, we'll off her. You'll have to do most of the work, though, Apotheosis of Kingdom Come is on cooldown. The debuff wore off, though. But don't expect any crazy nukes anytime soon."

Immediately after his short briefing with his 'party' of sorts, he turned toward Spindler. "If there is any material you require for the ritual, do not hesitate to ask. I will attempt to do everything in my power to obtain it, if it is needed."

Aurora Seraphon
Trashed Festival | Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Hmmm~?" Aurora hummed happily upon the knight's declaration. Something about slaying the beast so it couldn't hurt anybody else? How painfully generic and cliched, she thought to herself.

Happy that entertainment had presented itself to her, Aurora opted to sit back as Vail claimed the first move, casting a huge AOE that obliterated the innocent festival-goers. Giggling to herself like a madwoman, Aurora decided that it was time for her to have her own fun. "Ara~ Some brave heroes we have here, eh~?" She chirped, seemingly upbeat as she stopped beside her faithful Hydra. "さて さて~" She chimed as she watched the knight recklessly charge toward Orochi.

"Heh. Good try, A for effort, you adorable little humans~" She commented, seeing Orochi utterly unaffected by everything the hapless adventuuers could possibly throw at it. The knight's attack bounced off of Orochi's scales, and more than that, his sword totally shattered upon impact. The Hydra immediately counterattacked, one of its many heads lurching downwards, completely biting off his upper half. "Ara ara, I suppose we better take out the support too. おろち さん、 おねがいします~!"

Immediately following its master's command, Orochi's maw came wide open, spraying a volley acid toward the priest. "Now, then, would anybody else like to give slaying the Hydra a go~? Hmm?"

After dinner, Spindler took his quests to dungeon were several drow mages were readying a ceremony to summon their goddess. The ceremony seemed to mainly require a large magical glyph drawn on the ground and with several spiders let loose onto it. Strangely the spiders moved along the line of the glyph. "It seems they are about ready to cast summon the goddess!" Spindler said looking to Faust and gesturing over to an area in front of the glyph to stand.

Shortly afterward the mages began casting the spell in unison and as they did Faust could be based on the feeling of the magic that was being generated during the casting, the spell there were using seemed to be a mix of an illusion spell and a message spell combine together. Now if they knew if that was the spell truly was, was a different story...

A few moments later the spiders on the glyph stopped in their tracks and fleed from the area as a magical and giant illusion appeared above the glyph.

2359743-2674_spider_queen.jpg

The illusion seemed to be that of drow women with red hair, red eyes, armor that left little to the imagination, and many spiders coming out of her back. "My loyal followers, why have summoned the mighty and beautiful queen of spiders, Lone?" the illusion said in the third person.

Spindler, as well as the mages, bowed to the illusion as if it was the real thing. "My goddess, these two mighty warriors have asked to meet with you in return for providing us add in defeating the dogs of the city-states," Spindler said respectfully keeping his head down.

"I see..." the illusion said looking over to Faust and Elise. Then the pair received a message similar to the ones they sent to each other. So one of the wilds cards has fleed like a rat from his air fortress... Well, you will be happy to know we will put what left to good use, both from the ship itself and what's magical within... But enough of more idle transgressions, as you have seen our power and now may see it as a wise idea to join us?... The illusion smirk as part of the message was sent as she waited for a response.​

Faust Windfallow
Underdark Alliance Citadel -> Sky Fortress Wreckage | ChazGhost ChazGhost Prince_ Prince_

Upon first inspecting the ritual, Faust had already felt an air of uncertainty - he recognized some of the glyphs drawn, immeidiately identifying them as the visuals effects that appeared when a caster from YGGDRASIL was channeling a spell. Furthermore, he had realized that the glyphs came from two different spells - a low-level illusion spell, and the other from a near-useless item commonly obtained as consolation prizes from the Gacha.

His suspicions were confirmed upon the appearance of the 'Spider Goddess'. Faust suddenly went silent, opting to not speak while the 'Goddess' taunted him through message. "I see..." The Necromancer suddenly began to murmur, head tilted downward as he stared into the ground. Then, without warning, his head snapped upwards as the violet soulfire that sat in his eye sockets suddenly flared, dark purple light emanating from the Lich's 'eyes'. Tendrils of darkness crept out from the Lich's shadows, violently pulsating outwards - he had unknowingly toggled on one of his passive abilities: Aura of Eldritch Madness. All the Drow - perhaps save for Spindler in the vicinity would immediately be afflicted with the debuff: 'Madness of the Old Gods'. In YGGDRASIL, it would've been a 'confused' status on steroids, but in the new world, it would undoubtedly cause the feeble minds of the low-levelled to crumble, gripped by insanity.

Suddenly, Faust yelled. "HAVOC'S EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNND!" He screamed on the top of his (nonexistent) lungs, echoes trailing off from his voice. Immediately following that, Faust raised his hand: "Maximise Magic! Greater Arcane Missile!" A single bolt of arcane energy flew at the glyphs etched into the ground, causing an tiny mushroom cloud explosion, leaving behind a liquefied crater. "Sonata of Silence!" He then cast a massive dispel, removing the horrific debuff from the unfortunate bystanders in the vicinity. He then swiftly turned his back to where the projection of the Spider Queen once was, and made for his exit. As he walked past Spindler, he placed a ring, and a sealing crystal. The ring was a rare, high-level, albeit garbage item that raised the Resistance stat. It would, however, raise Spindler's Resistance high enough so that if he chose to wield the sword Faust had given him, Durandal, The Void-Tainted Edge, he would not suffer its reprocussions. The crystal on the other hand, sealed a high-level undead, a Level 85 'Hinterland Ghoul' - and though nowhere near as powerful as his Undead Kings, would still likely be enough to achieve utter victory in any decisive battle. "My quarrel is with your false Goddess, not your people, General. But make no mistake. Should you choose to stand in my way, you will all become sacrifice to the Eldritch Gods." Faust parted Spindler with one last warning, before he left the basement.

1575872651738.png

At the front gates of the Citadel, Faust, Gremory, Kodbromaal, Alexiel, and their undead legion had once again gathered. Furthermore, he had summoned his remaining two NPCs - Ashimar and Xylzrilyn to the Fortress' crash site. "Gremory, you can ditch this if you wish." He gave his friend one chance to dip from this fight. Without waiting for his friend to respond, Faust immediately began his preparations, casting buff after buff upon himself: "Will of Cocytus, Frost of Niflheim, Twinspell Fury, Blessings of Mystra, Mana Overflow, Mana Overload, Body of Black Mist." After he had stacked dozens of buffs onto himself, Faust began to cast a mass teleportation spell. "Grand Mass Teleportation!"

At the site of the wreckage, an undead legion would suddenly appear out of nothingness, followed by Faust and his companions. Immediately after they arrived, Faust unleashed a second spell he had been channeling simultaneously - enabled by his ability from the Grand Archmagus class: Twinspell Fury that allowed simultaneous casting of two spells. "Come, my Progenitor! Tear the living asunder! Ia! Magnum Innominandum!" Without warning, a vertical rift tore open, as a horrible wailing drowned the air. Thousands of grey, flailing limbs extended outwards as the creature revealed itself - a 100 ft. tall, ethereal wall of amalgamated souls. It suddenly began crawling - toward the poor workers below. Those of Havoc's End would likely recognise it as the Super-Tier Spell: 'Ia Magnum Innominandum'. It summoned an enormous wall of death that had a ridiculously high chance of inflicting instant death upon those it passes through, and should the instance of instant death fail to occur, would deal a enormous amount of Necrotic damage instead.

Though, that was only the beginning of the assault. Faust's undead legions leapt into action, engaging Havoc's End head-on. Kodbromaal himself also jumped into the fray, finding his adversary in the form of several Ultimas. The Undead Kings themselves were no short of a piece of work, carving and reaping through Magitechs. Faust immediately followed up his enormous AOE by casting fly, creating high ground for himself. "Triple Maximise Magic, Mobius Arcanum!" Faust began to rapidly fire spells at a speed that would have surely been accused to be hacks, bombarding the poor souls (well, if Magitechs had souls) below.

"HAVOC'S END! IS THIS THE FIGHT YOU WANTED, YOU FUCKING EDGELORDS?!" He yelled down, hoping that one of their members would answer. Destroying just their cannon fodder was nowhere enought for Faust - he was out for blood, even if people died when they were killed. Sure - he had no right to be mad, since he was the one that blew up his own Sky Fortress, but Faust was an utterly unreasonable hypocrite, both before and now.

One thing was for sure, though. He wasn't leaving without the head of one of Havoc's End's people, or until he himself was dead.

Walk of Adam

After jumping from roof to roof, he finally decided that they far from danger and stopped with one finally firm thud of his landing on top of another roof. He looks below to see that they have landed on top of a inn. An inn named the "Sleepy Oaks", he goes ahead and releases the little girl and she falls with a loud and seemingly painful thud. Adam stretches his arms up and side to side with his head. A pop here and there, "Well we are safe.....For now I suppose.....I wonder who that other stranger was?" He cocks an eyebrow as he ponders on the what he thought was another player.
ChazGhost ChazGhost Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse LostHaven LostHaven

Guildenstern
Sleepy Oaks Inn | general ostruppen general ostruppen

"Aruuuugh..." The little girl groaned in torment in reaponse to being dropped on the floor, knocking Guildenstern straight back to consciousness, and apparently the drunkenness out of her. "What the actual fuck..." She murmured, seemingly sobered up. Apparently, her terrible accent disappeared with her drunkenness. She attempted to get on her feet, only to trip and fall back down from her splitting headache and nausea. "Urgh, fuck I have a hangover... Why the fuck does it hurt ingame?! This level of trolling should be illegal." She groaned again. After several attempts to get on her feet, and failing, she gave up and just lay there, on her ground.

After laying there for some time, Guildenstern suddenly came to the realization that they weren't in their Guild Hall. She racked her brains, only to suddenly remember all the things she had done while intoxicated. She chuckled to herself a bit, muttering something about 'a job well done' to herself. Then, she gazed up at Adam. "Hey, shirtless guy! This is Midgard, right? Did they overhaul the game?!"

Walk of Adam
Feeling a bit constrained despite wearing a rather oversized and drafty shirt, Adam goes on to take off his shirt and ball it up into his hands. Suddenly the young girl started to talk with her loud and obnoxious voice. "Look I'm as confused as you, as far as I know we could be in Midgard in some different world or something.....If they did overhaul the game they sure did a really good job." He looks down to the balled up shirt he had in his hand, the cloth felt soft and smooth. Everything about it felt real and rather unbelievable, he then went and took a couple of his fingers and pinched his other arm. There was indeed a small yet identifiable pain that jolted. He then went to the little girl, knelt down and gave a nice karate chop to her forehead. "Did that hurt?" He asked curiously
LostHaven LostHaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back