• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, who we waiting for exactly? I can understand waiting for you and Orcy/ @Huntertabbysandshark3 but as for other people. *shrug* In all honesty, for that very reason, it might be better to let me and GrayLion256 GrayLion256 at least finish up separating from the group on the building so there aren't 5 or 6 people posting all at once or trying to post conversations between each other while also having to possibly post again to respond to someone else's character talking to them after their post.

As for this....? I'm confused. Taric is @Huntertabbysandshark3 's character, the guy who Miyaki used as bait to lure the Robots into the pit. The portals dude :D
Me.....

Would you mind If I had Hana tag along with you guys? I don't really want Hana and Grace to both be in the same place right now.

Would you mind If I had Hana tag along with you guys? I don't really want Hana and Grace to both be in the same place right now.
I don't mind, still better than how many people there are right now in Miyaki's mind xD Seeing as Imma use Taric not appearing through a random portal yet as a reason to go check on the guy, and I'm 100% certain Orcy is still asleep so he won't be posting a random portal appearance anytime in the next hour or so at the least, gonna need to come up with a reason why she'd want to go xD Though I guess getting away from Grace being lovey dovey could be an excuse xD

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 wbu?

I don't mind, still better than how many people there are right now in Miyaki's mind xD Seeing as Imma use Taric not appearing through a random portal yet as a reason to go check on the guy, and I'm 100% certain Orcy is still asleep so he won't be posting a random portal appearance anytime in the next hour or so at the least, gonna need to come up with a reason why she'd want to go xD Though I guess getting away from Grace being lovey dovey could be an excuse xD

I mean I guess I don't mind, sure! :)

lmfao, do you not like gracie-bear? 🥺

I hv a question

“Why are you being so mean to her”

what does this sentence mean??! GrayLion256 GrayLion256 ?
was that for grace or….

Can You be friends with me pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top?!" Grace said and Togoshi immediately looked at Miyaki. A hero? Miyaki's a hero?
"Why are you being so mean to her?" was all Togoshi said until she realized she said it out loud. She pulled her hood further onto her head. If you guys decide to look at her, her face will flush a deep red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back