• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mkie. Imma go eat some lunch :) Might get lucky and have Orcy post Taric appearing, or rather unlucky :D Cause then no more excuse for Miyaki and Togoshi to elope together :)

so where are you guys eloping to *raising eyebrows*

You guys post...a lot.

maybe have a list of accepted characters on the first post of the character thread? Its easier to see than looking for likes imo.

Last edited:
Japanime Japanime
eyyy this seems fun, got any room left?
Yes.
though my main question is how will the exam end?
You'll have to wait and see.
and are we going to do the 0 point robot? 😏
You'll have to wait and see.
Japanime Japanime
like what’s the next chapter
The next arc is titled "Character Test"
Another question are all the peeps here gonna be part of a huge friend circle or will the story take up a bit separate for everyone
Every is free to be friends if they want. People can also dislike each other.
You guys post...a lot.

@japanmaybe have a list of accepted characters on the first post of the character thread? Its easier to see than looking for likes imo.
I'll look into it.
Japanime Japanime what do you think can we shift the story in that direction?
I'll see what I can do.
Oh also just so everyone knows... tomorrow begins my summer, so i won't be on nearly as much as I am now... of course i'll try but my parents are really strict and... yeah id have to keep this a secret and all that so sorry, but ill definitely come back when I can
Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah you guys do post a lot lol. I came back to a ton of @s and questions.

Japanime Japanime what do you think can we shift the story in that direction?
Touching back on the idea you guys had, it's not a bad idea, but it doesn't really fit. U.A. is the #1 school for heroics. It's unlikely for their robots to have a fault in programming and suddenly start attack students. With being such a large and high quality school, I would expect they keep the robots updated and run safety tests before live exams. If they didn't, they would be putting far too many kids at risk. Just doesn't seem like something a #1 hero school would let happen. But, don't worry. As something is going to happen at the end which will give you the opportunity to net more points.

EmmaIine EmmaIine BTW, Miyaki didn't say "Shut up" out loud. It was all in his head. The usage of only italics there was used as a "this is him thinking, not speaking".

Last edited:
GrayLion256 GrayLion256 I have to go somewhere. I don't think I'll be long but when I get back I can have Josuke interact with your character.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 I have to go somewhere. I don't think I'll be long but when I get back I can have Josuke interact with your character.
Okay! I might not respond until the weekend tho, I'm going on a trip this week.

Oh and speaking of trips and such, This summer I won't be coming on much if at all. I like to spend time with my family and plus I keep this a secret from my parents. They don't like this role-playing stuff.

Okay! I might not respond until the weekend tho, I'm going on a trip this week.

Oh and speaking of trips and such, This summer I won't be coming on much if at all. I like to spend time with my family and plus I keep this a secret from my parents. They don't like this role-playing stuff.
Thanks for letting me know!

I can’t remember, but is there a certain amount of points we need? Just so I can edit my post a bit if she needs more

Alright there did a post Noct Noct hopefully its a good enough jumping point for you. Feel free to close it out if you like or I could throw in another response if you like to help close out the exchange. ^^

Im a bit busy but ill give others a chance to respond before leaving the area, Seems fairly simple all around given that i guess the Holograms are just supposed to be avoided not protected?. In any case they will jet to the roof tops and take that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back