• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh, that'd be great for the story tbh... I can imagine everyone freaking out and stuff

Exactly the bots their eyes are normally supposedly red and blue but they turn violent or something and then people take notice then the story continues with people protecting themselves or their allies or partners and trying to hide and stuff..

Exactly the bots their eyes are normally supposedly red and blue but they turn violent or something and then people take notice then the story continues with people protecting themselves or their allies or partners and trying to hide and stuff..
Thats a great idea actually, its perfect XD

Oh also just so everyone knows... tomorrow begins my summer, so i won't be on nearly as much as I am now... of course i'll try but my parents are really strict and... yeah id have to keep this a secret and all that so sorry, but ill definitely come back when I can

Oh also just so everyone knows... tomorrow begins my summer, so i won't be on nearly as much as I am now... of course i'll try but my parents are really strict and... yeah id have to keep this a secret and all that so sorry, but ill definitely come back when I can

I understand even my parents are like that.

Japanime Japanime So um..... I kinda have this plot idea, but I need a canon character for it... am I aloud to take a canon character? It's for later in the story tho, I'll pm you if you say yes and I'll tell you the kinda thing I want to happen...

GrayLion256 GrayLion256
wait if you guys plan on trying to leave the group, how will you like right now you have said it to Astrylan Astrylan ’s character personally that you also want to go but how will you tell the others? (If you’re planning on leaving the meet)

GrayLion256 GrayLion256
wait if you guys plan on trying to leave the group, how will you like right now you have said it to Astrylan Astrylan ’s character personally that you also want to go but how will you tell the others? (If you’re planning on leaving the meet)
Pretty sure running away without saying anything is perfectly possible tho? Not saying we definitely will do that, but it IS technically an option on the table. :D

Pretty sure running away without saying anything is perfectly possible tho? Not saying we definitely will do that, but it IS technically an option on the table. :D

so you do plan on leaving and the way you plan on leaving is running away……
well the next thing your gonna tell me is that u guys are gonna elope and marry

well I think you guys should just normally say that
it was nice to meet you guys goodbye

Japanime Japanime So um..... I kinda have this plot idea, but I need a canon character for it... am I aloud to take a canon character? It's for later in the story tho, I'll pm you if you say yes and I'll tell you the kinda thing I want to happen...
I asked him and he said none of the canon characters exist in this universe :^)

could you please fix this in your post 1620835206981.png
Grace said that not Hana, also could you guys wait for everyone to post before you post again please? :)

I’m over here thinking what to do next like jus killing bots is getting wayyyyyy to boring

when I say that I mean to the people atop the roof :))
Also, who we waiting for exactly? I can understand waiting for you and Orcy/ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 but as for other people. *shrug* In all honesty, for that very reason, it might be better to let me and GrayLion256 GrayLion256 at least finish up separating from the group on the building so there aren't 5 or 6 people posting all at once or trying to post conversations between each other while also having to possibly post again to respond to someone else's character talking to them after their post.

I asked him and he said none of the canon characters exist in this universe exist :((

As for this....? I'm confused. Taric is Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 's character, the guy who Miyaki used as bait to lure the Robots into the pit. The portals dude :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back