• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Should have asked before hand, but was a neat idea i had for a Combo attack to use given how heavily armored/spiked the tail was. Decided againt throwing them as part of it though lol.
Just had this attack in my mind for later maybe, based off this.

So does anybody know exactly when the entrance exam ends? Lol

It depends if there's gonna be some shake up twist thrown at us, like the 0 point enemies in canon.

If there isn't, I'd say we could wrap things up on page three.

If there is, things could go on until page five or six.

Hanakoq Hanakoq could you please possibly speak in 3rd person? I'm not trying to sound rude so I apologize if it comes off that way! but it seems everyone is speaking 3rd person in their posts and you speaking 1st person is just a little bit out of place, also, the name Hanako/Hana is already taken, could you possibly change that :^)

of course! :^)

would anyone interact with Grace or Hana? :^)
I would I'm just already interacting with a few people at the moment. And my character is the shy type so she probably won't be going after a lot of interactions! But please feel free to try and interact with her.(If you do I will obviously interact back lol😋) She'll just be shy and probably scared of you... not to be mean!

I would I'm just already interacting with a few people at the moment. And my character is the shy type so she probably won't be going after a lot of interactions! But please feel free to try and interact with her.(If you do I will obviously interact back lol😋) She'll just be shy and probably scared of you... not to be mean!
aw no worries! (That didnt seem mean at all! infact is was really polite!)

Oh thank you! I've been trying to work on my politeness while typing! My mom always told me I was polite. (Wow that makes me sound like I'm 30 or something! 🤣)
hehe, you seem very polite!

not me already thinking Miyaki x Togoshi would be cute, if I might ask, what is Togoshi's sexuality? I noticed only a few people included that in the CS.

Should I edit my CS to put that Hokkai is straight or would just leaving it as is be alright? though i guess its a little evident based off his reaction to Grace's outfit

Should I edit my CS to put that Hokkai is straight or would just leaving it as is be alright? though i guess its a little evident based off his reaction to Grace's outfit
I think what ever you want to do! Since it's on this I guess you wouldn't have too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back