• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nope they had them in Canon.

Rescue points are given out by proctors when an examinee does herooc deed during the test.

Yeah...its why players deciding whats heroic is a bit of a questionable thing. Ideally it would be a Teacher Character to do so.

The alternative I guess is a whole bunch of work for the teacher character players to read all the posts and judge for themselves. I don't mind if people prefer that but i was kinda just going off the rescue points as do things to help others and assist

Timv9 Timv9 Hey, I was wondering if you could refrain form using black too much. It becomes impossible to read when using dark mode at night with my light on in my room. You can keep what he says in black if you want, but Black sucks for reading in dark mode xD It's annoying to have to squint to read an entire post of black text.

Timv9 Timv9 Hey, I was wondering if you could refrain form using black too much. It becomes impossible to read when using dark mode at night with my light on in my room. You can keep what he says in black if you want, but Black sucks for reading in dark mode xD It's annoying to have to squint to read an entire post of black text.

Oh I'm sorry didn't mean for that! Do you mean like my entire post's text color? Or like the one part that I have bolded in black?

Oh I'm sorry didn't mean for that! Do you mean like my entire post's text color? Or like the one part that I have bolded in black?
Black in general sucks to read in dark mode at night. During the day it's fine, but once I turn my light on I can barely read any of it. I don't mind you keeping anything he says in black as I said; I can highlight the text to make it readable, but doing it for an entire post hurts my eyes. Actually, the Bold Black is easier to read than the non-bold.

Ah I gotcha, Sure i'll make sure to remember that for my next post! And yeah on my laptop I use light mode because I don't feel like switching lol.

I have no idea if to award any for making a Baracade, limiting the number of robots coming out so they dont swarm others.

Hanakoq Hanakoq Your character must be accepted before you can post in the IC thread. You’ll know they’re accepted when I like your character’s post.

Hey Um Hanakoq Hanakoq I don’t know if I read that right, but could you not speak for my OC? I’ll get around to replying a bit later, I’m at work right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back