• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€in front of the mansion
    ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    It was no surprise that Tenko seemed to question her status. Despite how she acted, Melia's position had been questioned even back home, though that had been many years ago, back when she was still a princess, but it was less concerning her behavior and more her appearance. Among her people back then, she had been different given her much shorter wings. In a place like this though it mattered little, yet it felt odd to be reminded of such a memory- one that forced her to be reminded of the loss that had come to her kind. For a brief moment a glint of sadness found its way into her eyes, but Melia composed herself rather quickly. Now wasn't the time for her to let herself be bothered by matters of the past.

"You wouldn't be the first to question my royalty, so do not feel bad for it," she stated. "Besides, my current attire hardly suggests of such, so I would not expect it to be all that easy to believe at face value." Pausing, Melia folded her hands together in front of her stomach as her eyes quietly scanned the others that surrounded them. Some blatantly stood out due to the outfits they donned, while others were more ordinary. It didn't mean much in the long run, but it did make her feel as though she had chosen the proper outfit to arrive in. If she had worn the gown she often wore for more formal affairs, she suspected far more attention would have been drawn to her, and her royal status would have been flaunted for all those to see. How dreadful that sounded, especially with all the cameras around.

As they crossed her mind, her gaze shifted to the nearest one before she gestured her head towards it. "With those, what did the man call them again...?" Her sentence ended abruptly as she momentarily racked her own mind, but when the answer came to her, she continued, "Right, cameras! With them around, it's probably best I don't draw too much attention to myself. It would be awfully rude. Besides, I hardly know a thing about such technology, so perhaps my understanding of them is rather skewed..."

Melia wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Was the point to draw attention or was it the opposite? Having them always on her seemed unappealing, yet if how the strange girl from earlier was anything to go by then maybe it was good. Perhaps Tenko knew more. Averting her eyes back to the younger girl, she figured it didn't hurt to ask. "Would you perhaps know anything about these cameras?"
    code by @Nano

• 1685153188038.png

Sarin seemed upset with his response, but it wasn't her fault.
    "N-no! It's my fault! I shouldn't have said anything! I-I believe that's a totally fair explanation for being here! It's just... I find it so hard to meet anyone and... well to see someone else be able to look for an even greater relationship..."
    He looks up at the great blue sky above him.
    "It's just a bit of whiplash."
    He tried to comfort her a bit more, and kneels down to a nearby rose bush. He plucks one of the bloomed pink roses, slightly cutting his pointer finger on his left hand in the process. A small trickle of blood can be found, but he hides his hand in his pants pocket. Holding the rose with his right, he stands back up and leans into the rose, taking a sniff.
    Yes, this is what I came for. A beautiful scene of both serenity, and population. A place where I can stay comfortable, but still express myself. I may not be able to find love here, but...
    He offers the rose to Sarin.
    "Thank you for staying by me. Really. No matter what happens inside, I just want you to know I'm grateful."

He takes his left hand out of his pocket again and checks his pointer finger. The blood had begun to run down, so he attempts to brush it off on his black pants. While the stain on his pants is well hidden due to the dark coloration, his palm says otherwise. It's smeared with red. Noticing, but wishing not for anyone to worry, he puts his hand back in his pocket quickly.
    It's just a scratch, I'll manage.

Emotion: Content
    Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari)

• 1684869181680.png

When he started trying to comfort her, Sarin immediately wanted to stop him and just pull him into a hug, but he was already kneeling down and picking a rose. This made her smile softly, watching contently as he looked peaceful for a moment, breathing in the fresh scent of the pink rose in his hand.
    "Trust me, Tim, I have a really hard time just interacting with people, but I want to recognize that finding someone to love might not be as hard as I make it out to be for myself."
    She paused when he offered her the rose, though. Sarin reached out and gently took the stem in her fingers. Rosy blush dusted her cheeks.
    "Of course, I'll stay by you. I don't know what it is about you, but I can't seem to find it in me to just walk away. Don't worry about that at al- your finger!"
    She stopped midsentence and grabbed his hand softly, inspecting his cut as soon as she noticed his hand bleeding.
    "Come on, we need to get you fixed up."
    Without a moment's hesitation, she gave his finger a quick kiss, just to show that it was going to be alright before taking his other hand and going to hopefully find someone who could help.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
    Feeling: Warm, worried

• mood :
    Neutral, confused
    outfit :
    Usual outfit still

interactions : Zelda, HW Link, Camera Crew, (Mentioned)
    Hero of the Wild
    Link
    Link nodded with a soft hum and followed behind Zelda about two steps behind her and one step to her left, his usual position. Even after a hundred years and amnesia he couldn't seem to forget that.

He remained silent as they approached the mansion, taking note of the chaos ahead and all the cameras. in addition to that, all the interesting-looking people, including... someone that looked eerily like himself, with a blue fairy. This was... a bit odd... Link honestly didn't know what to make of that. He glanced between Zelda and the lookalike, as if silently asking 'You see this? What's going on here?'
    coded by reveriee.

Rufus is grateful that Cloud had mentioned his accepting the invitation; he's too kind. โ€œ I thought it would be fun getting my fifteen minute fame on live tv and winning the hand of a fair maiden.โ€ He said with a dramatic hand flourish. He chuckled. It sounds really dumb coming out of his mouth even for him who lived a double life back home. โ€œ Nah, I was bored sitting behind a desk stamping documents all day isnโ€™t fun. I donโ€™t care about my fame even for a few minutes. I've been in the spotlight for years being a Shinra. It gets kind of old if you ask me. But Iโ€™m used to it I guess, being that my old man was the former president of Shinra Electric company.โ€ Rufus disliked merely mentioning his father in a conversation and what he stood by but it bears repeating. โ€œ My dad was always on my ass about finding a wife like I want kids. Well heโ€™s dead, Iโ€™m a free man.โ€ He stared at Cloud based on his sour expression that the blonde didnโ€™t want to be here.

Cloud looked like he sucked on a lemon with that kind of face he almost pointed out for shits and giggles. No, the other would probably have his face stuck like that if he continues being a grumpy old man. โ€œ You donโ€™t want to be here. Unless you do and youโ€™re denying it. Donโ€™t deny the truth when itโ€™s clear as day.โ€ Rufus smirked, it was all in good fun. But it seems like everyone was moving ahead. There were a lot of interesting characters here so this is probably going to be fun. Maybe, just maybe heโ€™ll stick by Cloud to see what this place is all about.

Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Grumpy

On the trail to the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Cloud looked very miffed at Rufus' proud response. "Right. As if any of these girls would find you interesting." He muttered under his breath. He watched Zelda and Link depart without him, and he had half a mind to join them. He nodded slightly towards Zelda, encouraging her to go on without him. He would catch up, as soon as he could shake off Shimra...
    Strife looked back at Rufus. He knew he had a bit of a dislike for his father, and he could hear it in the way Shimra talked about him. Nevertheless, Cloud still scowled. "There's no way I'd want to actually be here." Cloud grumbled, turning and beginning to follow the two Hylians farther ahead.

I don't have time for this bullshit...

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
AresMD.png
1685236310302.png
@PMuchEveryoneAroundAndNoOneAtTheSameTime

More and more things were happening around him but the blonde himself was surprisingly getting away with it. No one stopped him, no one called out to him, and no one engaged in any other way. Suspiciously getting through unscathed at this point. He thought while going up to the doors to the mansion and heading inside. There was no ounce of regret as the sound of silence met his ears and the comfortable air brushing his cheeks. "Oh hell yes." Ares said aloud as his eyes scanned the area. Maybe walking around here won't be so bad after all, now that there was no one to talk to him. "Time for me to take my own personal tour of the place and hopefully figure out what room I belong in." With that said, Ares began to walk in a random direction in search for...Well... Whatever he could really search for. A kitchen, maybe storage closet, lounges, anything that he can take a mental note of and keep in that mental map. He hated to be lost, and this was his way of learning at his own pace. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder and kept moving forward, taking in every thing that he could take note of.​

• 1685153188038.png

His hand went noticed, almost unsurprisingly, and Sarin stole it from his pocket.
    "No it's okay it's just a scratch! It's really not that bad, I swear!"
    But she had already diverted all attention away from Tim's gift, and looked at the bloodied hand. It was only slightly tinted red, and the blood was only at a trickle.
    "You don't have to worry this much about a tiny little scratch, I just have sensitive skin!"
    She sounded almost motherly to him, only wanting to protect him and making a huge fuss over the smallest little things. Even going as far as-

It felt warm, and soft. He didn't know how to respond. He instantly turned a bright red.
    "S-Sarin! What are you doing! Y-you can't just..."
    This girl... she's unlike anyone else I've ever met.
    Tim could see a small smudge of blood on Sarin's lips, and attempted to use his other hand to wipe it off, but Sarin had already begun to run back up the trail, asking around for people to help.
    Wait, other people? Going back? Th-the cameras!
    "Sarin... I don't want this... c-can we just go back to the door, I'll be okay!"

Emotion: Flustered, Afraid

Ace never heard of monster hunters. It's not a common thing in his world though it sounds pretty interesting. It didnโ€™t sound too far off from his world with some of the insane things he experienced on his own travels.โ€œ Wow, Monster hunting sounds like a lot of fun and full of adventures I bet.โ€ He grins, wishing to hear stories of the creatures they fought and the people they met on their travels perhaps at a later time. He looked curiously at Doe,โ€ What do you do?โ€ Then his own thoughts took him elsewhere as he noticed their tails. He couldnโ€™t help smiling. โ€œ You know you two could blend in as Zoans types in my world, theyโ€™re humans who ate an animal devil fruit or animals assume some human traits. Iโ€™ve seen some ancient and mythical kinds. My friend, Marco, he's a Phoenix man. I guess thatโ€™s a good example of a mythical fruit.โ€ He thought Daisuke and Doe were amazing just from their short meeting.
DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:
Rufus ran his gloved hand through his blonde hair. Cloudโ€™s words cut deep. โ€œ You woke up on the wrong side of your bed, didnโ€™t you?โ€ That explains why the latter is grumpy today, but that reason and not wanting to be here makes sense. He motioned for Dark Star to follow. It's better to get moving suspecting thereโ€™s an agenda today. โ€œ I know Iโ€™m an ass and Shinra is Avalancheโ€™s public enemy, but donโ€™t you think you're taking your anger and frustration out on me today? Iโ€™m only messing with you, geez. I donโ€™t think I did anything that horrible.โ€ He fell silent carefully scoping out the cameras. Rufus canโ€™t blame Cloud for feeling the way he does no one likes to be in the spotlight neither does he.

Heโ€™s used to the mobs and the camera flash going off while growing up doesn't bother him, it's part of his life he canโ€™t change it. โ€œ I think what you need is a good booze to help with your nerves and anxiety. Cloud before you get all suspicious and snappy with me, no I didnโ€™t poison it. Why waste a perfectly good drink? Itโ€™s not the cheap kind either. I never go for the low quality type, once you get a taste of the fine stuff you canโ€™t go back at least thatโ€™s my opinion.โ€ He had the right stuff packed for this trip. Itโ€™s made from the top ingredients so it's not cheap. โ€œ I donโ€™t mind sharing it with you..โ€ He said, he can afford more if he leaves his pent house though mostly in the company of his Turks.

Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
He let Buggy talk him into coming against his better judgment. He can hear Buggyโ€™s obnoxious laughter echoing in mind. He huffed; expecting some sympathy from Alvida but she just patted his back wishing him good luck. She was no help either. He walked up the trail with a chip on his shoulder having had the mind to give Buggy a piece of his mind once he got home. Galdino would likely punch his harlequin friend for this slight if he didnโ€™t care for the other too much; they went through a lot together. His eyes grew big as saucers seeing a very familiar and unlikely person chatting with two guys up ahead. Isnโ€™t that Luffyโ€™s brother? Fire fist Ace. He joined in on rescuing Ace from execution. Galdino made a wax key freeing Ace from his shackles.

It took critical planning and quick execution to pull off such a feat as the dangers were present in Marineford. The admirals were all there for the war, and Garp nor Sengoku are push overs, theyโ€™re power houses. Ace died. Heโ€™s sure Ace died. Akainu struck Ace's torso with his large molten fist thereโ€™s no way anyone could walk away from it alive. The news of Aceโ€™s death spread through the world like wildfire. And here Ace is alive.

Heโ€™s sure itโ€™s Ace. White Beardโ€™s Jolly Roger tattoo on his back was the giveaway. Galdinoโ€™s knees knobbed; it was like he was looking at a ghost of his past. Except Ace is alive after all. He began internally freaking out. No way did Ace escape Akainuโ€™s attack. Ace suffered fatal damage not to mention his internal organs were burned. None of this made sense to him. Ace had sacrificed his life in exchange for Luffyโ€™s. That kind of bond was never seen in their cold and cruel world. Galdino ran away. He was still put off by the cameras and the dead donโ€™t stay dead in his world apparently. He didnโ€™t like the cameras up his ass all the time. โ€œ HEY! Back off! Iโ€™m warning you!โ€ He snapped, not having a good day. Seeing Ace alive was not helpful. He growls, forming a white blob of wax between his hands, the tip of his hair lighting up in reaction to using his devil fruit.

Galdino could make the camera crew into live wax men but that would make him relive his life as a baroque works agent, he changed his ways after serving time in Impel Down. He didnโ€™t like that they were bothering Xion. Sheโ€™s still a kid after all. He could cover the cameras in thick wax. He'd like to see them to try to remove it. Itโ€™s not a typical wax, it's a stronger kind of wax due in part to his devil fruitโ€™s ability.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:

Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

"Yeah, monster hunting is pretty fun! Dangerous work for sure, but fun!" Daisuke laughed.
At the mention of zoan types, Daisuke tilted his head in confusion.
"Dont know what a Phoenix is, or what a Zoan type is, but we're Wyverians! Well, Doe is. I'm only half. That little detail has made my life difficult, but I don't see a point in hiding it."
His tail had briefly stopped wagging, but quickly returned to expressing his happiness.
"We've been on a ton of adventures! If you wanna hear about it, just ask! There's the time that Doe was taking a picture of a rachnoid and it decided to spit fire at him right when he took the picture, and the time we faced Magnamalo, and our special license exams, oh not to mention the rampages with that apex arzuros and the other with Wind Serpent Ibushi. Hard to forget those ones." He rubbed his side where his clothes had consealed a large nasty dragonblight burn scar.
"Speaking of which, I don't remember if I packed the salve for my scars, did you, Doe? Should probably apply more when we get inside, it's kinda warm out." Not that Daisuke would be a good judge of what's 'warm' or not, considering he was always warm and actually had to be careful to not overheat in warmer environments.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• Sabo
    sabo.gif
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3647634963474e516446485a37413d3d2d3939303039363733332e313634643065636162613636376563373335363337393933393730372e6a7067

Company: who's ever with Ace
    Tags: Ace [ Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat ]

Sabo, clad in his usual stylish attire, found himself in an unexpected situation. He had been invited as a guest on some kind of romance show? at first he thought this was some kind of prank...but this seem to be real. He was utterly confused on how he got here. The last thing he remembers was talking to dragon about something important. But what was it? no matter how hard he tried, Sabo couldn't remember what it was for the life of him." Ummm...man." a slight frown came across his face as he advanced forward

Just as he was getting accustomed to the surreal surroundings, his gaze landed on a familiar face in the crowd. Sabo's eyes widened, and his heart skipped a beat as he spotted his long-lost brother, Ace, standing there not far from him. Wait a second..was this really reality? Perhaps he was knocked out during his conversation with dragon. "I must be dreaming...i have to be right." Sabo pinched his self, hell, he even gave his self a little burn[ although it didn't hurt him at all]. After finally realizing this was indeed Ace, his eyes grew extremely big."ACE?!" he ran right over towards Ace with watery eyes. Unfortunately, he couldn't keep that calm composure of his

"B-But you died! i saw it in the paper..the whole world did!" he circled around him, still mind-boggled."I..huh...i..WHAT." Every single emotion had hit Sabo like a truck. He was unsure how he should feel right now, how to think..how to..do anything [div]
    coded by archangel_

Ace studied the guyโ€™s chic clothing, the short and messy blonde hair, his facial scarring. Just then Aceโ€™s eyes widened ten times their normal size, his mind had just connected the dots who the owner of the pipe is. It didnโ€™t take that long for the tears to come flowing down his cheeks. โ€œ Sabo?! How?! Youโ€™re back from the dead. You show up as a guest on a romance show of all things.โ€ He doesnโ€™t know what a tv is other than it might be some kind of transponder snail that projects live images but thatโ€™s besides the point. โ€œYour boat got shot down, and your body was never found.โ€ He couldnโ€™t contain his emotions weighing down his chest, he pulled his long-lost brother into his arms. Heโ€™s supposed to be dead according to Sabo, it wasn't surprising to hear the news. Ace waited for the day his death would come.

White Beard shielded Ace from Akainuโ€™s molten fist sacrificing his life. Was this a parentโ€™s way of showing their love? A way of saying for him to live on. โ€œ White Beard sacrificed his life to save mine. It could be one of those alternate universe things. But Iโ€™m alive, really I am.โ€ He took a step back from Sabo giving him some breathing room. Ace looked the latter up and down. โ€œ What have you been up to all these years?โ€ Heโ€™s crying, what else could he do. He believed Sabo to be dead, and here he is alive. โ€œ Iโ€™m not calling you out for appearing as a guest on this show, donโ€™t get me wrong. Iโ€™m happy youโ€™re alive.โ€ He was crying tears of joy. Ace threw himself at Sabo melting down in a puddle of joyful crying.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:

• HhxqKFKkY0feSTBIRFz4--1--elrxt.jpg

โ€œDonโ€™t worry, Tim. Just stay right here, Iโ€™ll be back in just a second,โ€ she promised him and ran back towards the camera crew.
    Of course, the second she went barreling through them, quite a few of the cameras turned towards her.
    "Yeah, thatโ€™s it, keep your cameras on me. Thereโ€™s no way youโ€™re going to be fucking around with me when Iโ€™m trying to help my friend. Where the hell is a goddamn bandage?!"
    She started wrecking some of their things trying to find something to wrap Timโ€™s finger with. While she knew it was only a small cut, she didnโ€™t want him to be hurt in any way.
    As soon as she found it, Sarin took off running out of there, flipping off the cameras as she went, plain and clear. She didnโ€™t go the same way she came from, just in case they chose to follow her. Taking a long route around, she made it back to Tim and took a deep breath in and out.
    โ€œI got this thing called a โ€˜band-aidโ€™ and Iโ€™m pretty sure it can help."
    Shisari pulled his hand close and wrapped his finger up in the small bandage, making sure the blood had stopped running.
    โ€œHow does that feel?"
    She looked up at him slightly, feeling almost sheepish now after realizing that she might have gone a little bit overkill.

Feeling: Worried, a little embarrassed

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe lit up at Ace's question.
    "Im a researcher! I go out and collect data on wildlife!"
    He replied.
    "Monsters have the largest impact on the local ecosystems, so they are the ones im often studying, but my favorite thing to research is endemic life!"
    He explained. Dont get him wrong, he loved monsters, they were very, very interesting and cool to learn about, but it was the smaller animals and plants he was more interested in. Stinkminks, Tricktoads, Wirebugs, Nitroshrooms, Latch Berries, even simple Sleepherbs. The small bits of life that were overshadowed by the glamour of strong and powerful wyverns. The very creatures monster hunters were tasked to protect.
    Doe tilted his head curiously at the mention of 'zoan types' and 'devil fruits'. He had never heard of those things, must've been some foreign phenomeon! Doe couldnt help but grin at the thought of discovering something new! Doe pulled a small book no bigger than his palm out of his pocket. The journal was a dark reddish-pink color with a cherry blossom tree engraved on the front. A pen was connected to the spine by a sturdy string. Doe's research journal was packed away in his luggage, but he still had his personal one he could write notes in until he could pull out his real one.
    "Whats a devil fruit? and oh and Zoan Types! You gotta tell me about 'em too!"
    He said, the wyverian was already jotting notes down in the notebook based on what Ace had told him.
    Before he could get his answer however, another person came over to them. Doe yelped with surprise as the other person ran infront of him, and he took a step back. Oh! It must've been a friend of Ace's--Wait. DEAD?! What was going on. Doe took another step back, giving the pair some room. Doe turned to look at Daisuke when he asked about salves. Doe furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to remember... Did he pack salve?
    "Uh. Good question..."
    He replied, pausing again to try and remember what exactly he packed... with no luck.
    "Im not sure.. Why dont we head inside and check? Besides..."
    He glanced back at Ace and Sabo.
    "I think these two need a moment to themselves."

Last edited:

Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

"Uh... yeah, I think you're right. Let's get going before the cameras follow us." Daisuke nodded in agreement to Doe, stepping away from Ace and Sabo.
"Let's go sit on the porch. Does that sound good?" Daisuke lead the way to the porch of the mansion, trying to avoid the camera crew for Doe's sake.
He sat down on the steps, tossing his stuff down beside him as he did so.

"Dragons, that was kinda rough. That path is not bare-foot-friendly..." He grumbled as he started to pull splinters from bark dust and wood chips from his feet. Had he known that's how it was going to be he would have worn the shoes that went with his armor than packing them. Why not regular shoes? Well, with humans dominating the market for just about everything, that left wyverians with having to get their shoes custom-made, and that was expensive, to say the least. it was worth buying them with a set of armor, but Daisuke couldn't justify buying himself more casual, everyday wear shoes when he rarely even left Steelworks on his days off. He could get by barefoot, usually.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• nilou.png

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (King Dedede)

Nilou was glad to see she didn't bore or weird Emma out by talking about her world. She might not have been an expert and her explanation might not have been perfect, but she nevertheless for some reason hoped that Emma would enjoy it, so she was glad to see that was seemingly the case. When it was the other girl's turn to speak, Nilou made sure to listen carefully and take in as much of what Emma was saying as possible, even if she wouldn't get everything.

It definitely sounded like Zemuria was a more... troubled... place than Teyvat. As far as Nilou knew, no nations back home were at war, or having to deal with the aftermath of that. Sure, there had been some horrible things, like the destruction of the nation of Khaenri'ah, but that's happened hundreds of years ago... Nilou herself never had to see any war or greater catstrophe with her own eyes, and she was grateful for it. She did feel a little bad for Emma for having to deal with such things, but she was at least glad to see she wasn't that badly affected by it.

The ARCUS did pique her interest though, she didn't know other worlds had different ways to harness the power of the elements... and she was surprised to hear Emma didn't even need a device to use magical powers... although after a moment of thought... "Hm, interesting... people from other worlds are curious indeed, the only other one I've met before, the Traveler, also didn't need a Vision to use elemental powers. It was quite a surprise, I'd never thought it was possible before." She said. "You must be quite talented then, just like them!" Nilou smiled warmly.

"...though I'm not so sure about swapping our tools. I'm not sure about the ARCUS, but the Visions are a very... personal thing. As I said, they're a physical representation of one's ambition... I've never heard of someone using someone else's Vision... well, actually, that's not true... I've heard of something like that... a boy from Inazuma awakening his dead friend's Vision to parry a blow from the Almighty Shogun... but I'm not sure if you can use the Vision of someone that's still alive..." the redhead explained, then got lost in thought for a moment. "Ah, but I guess I'm rambling a bit..." she put her hand on the back of her neck and chuckled. "...I guess it's at least worth a shot. Who knows, maybe if someone shares your ambitions, they can use your Vision even when you're alive? Things like that often work in mysterious ways." she concluded.

Sabo
sabo.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3647634963474e516446485a37413d3d2d3939303039363733332e313634643065636162613636376563373335363337393933393730372e6a7067

Company: -
Tags: Ace[ Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat ] Nanashi[ Blaklyte Blaklyte ] Daisuke [ DovahBeat DovahBeat ]

That was right, Ace didn't know all this time that he was alive." Well, you see..i was saved by a man called dragon after my ship was blown up. I lost all my memories, but they suddenly came back to me not to long ago." he rubbed the back of his head." Don't say a word to anyone, but i work with a group that's rebelling against the world government." The last part was whispered." B-But anyway...how is it possible that you're alive? there's even proof, see look." Sabo held out his hand and a small flame appeared in his palm."Once the user dies, the fruit appears somewhere else. i found you're fruit but yet..here you are."

This wasnโ€™t a trick, nor an illusion, this was really Ace! Sabo's heart pounded in his chest as his mind struggled to process what he was seeing. The shock of seeing Ace standing before him was overwhelming, and for a moment, he couldn't help but fear the worst. Memories of the tragedy at Marineford flooded his thoughts. He should had came to save him..but his own lack of memories stopped him for doing so. Poor Luffyโ€ฆhe tried his best. The young manโ€™s lips begin to tremble as he pulled him into a hug

โ€œACE! IM SORRY! I should have helped Luffy you would still be..โ€ but he was, alive somehow.โ€ It doesnโ€™t matter! Iโ€™m glad to see you!.โ€ after the long hug, he wiped his eyes and looked at the other two that was with Ace.โ€Oh sorry, you donโ€™t have to leave. Friends of Ace?โ€

coded by archangel_

Daniel Edwards - {Composed, Curious} - - Front of Mansion - - Open for Interaction
-------------------------------

Screenshot 2023-05-26 145346.png
A soft hum escaped the lips of a man dressed in dark green, adorned with unique pieces of weaponry and boxes on his person. Frankly, some would likely garner curiosity towards him due to his appearance, and in response, he would give a brief wave and grin at the pointed cameras. That is, in an outside perspective. In his eyes, the many people with strange black boxy devices pointed at him gave the sense that there is something strange about this 'Heartline Project' he was invited to.. To begin with, the directions given for him to navigate led him driving his Pierce-Arrow Model A into a relatively non visited forest path in the grasslands of his British hometown. Then come to his surprise when he suddenly blacked out and snapped back only to see that he was now on quite a well lit, smoothly paved road entering a lot. From there, (alongside the gear he hauled with him), he walked down the instructed path, taking in the scenery in the midst of his growingly curious waltz.

Lewis gun & shovel strapped to his side, Webley revolver holstered on his hip, and his trusty Tankgewehr and boxes of ammo strapped to his back; the maleโ€™s boots thumped along the trail until his nose met the scent of roses all alround, plus these black box things that a bunch of people were hauling around and aiming at others who had come. Speaking of them, a bunch were quite oddly dressed.. but he wonโ€™t divulge on that until later, because for now, one thing was voiced from his mind to his mouth.

โ€œWhat in the bloody hell have I signed up for?โ€

Sabo lost his memories as a result of getting his ship blown up and was rescued by a man named Dragon. It explained Saboโ€™s body never being recovered. But Sabo being part of a group rebelling against the world government was something new to him and Ace is unsure how he feels about that. The only thing that mattered to him is that Sabo is alive. โ€œ How do I explain it? Iโ€™m guessing the universe split in two. Iโ€™m alive in this one and dead in yours? I hope you get it now. Iโ€™m never good at explaining things. โ€He chuckled sheepishly, it was difficult to think he existed in one verse and died in the other. And Further evidence is that Sabo is the current owner of his devil fruit. Ace looked at Sabo in awe that he had complete mastery over the Mera-Mera No Mi though it was no surprise to him. Sabo was always the smart one. Just as Sabo began apologizing, Ace shook his head at the latterโ€™s apologies. โ€œ I donโ€™t think there was anything you couldโ€™ve done. We both know Luffy wouldn't blame you. I mean you did say you had your memories back not too long ago, right?โ€ He held onto Saboโ€™s forearm, smiling brightly. What he will say may be sappy but it needs to be said anyway. โ€œ I canโ€™t imagine anyone more worthy than inheriting the Mera-Mera No Mi than you, Sabo.โ€ He looked at Doe and Dai who had gone inside already. Ace had planned on continuing his explanation of the devil fruit types, but first starting what a devil fruit is.

It was hard to think they were once kids with big ambitions, to see Sabo alive and being a rebel though it made perfect sense for him as he rejected the nobleโ€™s supremacist ideals. โ€œ We got lots of catching up to do, Iโ€™d say over a cup of sake. Just feels weird without Luffy, you know? Luffy is the in one ear and out the other type, he barely listens to us. He would bring trouble wherever he goes, but itโ€™s never a boring day when heโ€™s around.โ€ He smiles, itโ€™s true it was never a dull moment. Luffy is the kind that inspired love and loyalty in others, itโ€™s his charismatic and charm that Ace thinks would make Luffy the king of pirates. โ€œ Maybe we have some sake in his honor? I want to introduce you to Doe and Dai first. Itโ€™s been too long, since youโ€™re one of the people closest to me. I donโ€™t see any reason not to. โ€ He proposed the idea to Sabo. He would be happy to show off his best friend and brother.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

Hmph. Talk about rude, one of the men simply left when she and Rosalina approached. However, Sam turned her attention onto the young man kneeling in front of the otherworldly princess. Samus noticed he had a sword and shield with him. Samus raised her arm cannon slightly. Although she didn't think this green-clad individual meant them any harm, she still had a second nature to keep her guard up.

Samus looked up at the Luma and the pixie. They seemed to be getting on pretty well. However, she was distracted by oncoming people...two young persons in blue. One was a girl with golden hair and the same pointy ears the kneeling boy had...but the guy that accompanied her...it was like seeing an imperfect clone. He and the knight showing respect to Rosa had their differences in appearance, sure, for example, they were different colors, had different hair styles, eye shapes, hair colors, etc. And yet, looking at the boy in blue, she couldn't help but think about the one in green. How bizarre...

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ploegy Ploegy DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Mood: Cautious, bewildered

1685417168960.png

Sarin lets go of Tim, and leaves him for just a moment.
Wow... She really does care. She wants to help so much but... Would I even be able to do the same for her? What if she got hurt too? Even worse than a simple scrape?
What would I do? I couldn't just get up and run for help, I'd freak! But what if she really does need me? Would I even be able to...
Before he could think any longer, Sarin had reunited with Tim with a Band-Aid. She quickly but carefully wrapped it around his finger, and it clung to his cut with ease.
"My finger feels a little heavier, but... It's good."
She caught Tim's eyes as she looked up to make sure he was okay. All he could do was stare back into them.
He left himself in yet another trance of thought... but it only made his state worsen... tears began to well up.
"Sarin..." his voice was a little raspy, "I-I didn't mean to make you worry... please I'm okay, I'm sorry..."
It almost looked like his eyes would break any second, but they somehow never budged. He was more thankful for that than anything at that moment. He looked down.
"Don't rush off like that again, okay? Please?"

Emotion: Depressed

• View attachment 1089814

She saw something in his eyes, and she reached up, placing her hands on his cheeks gently.
    "Don't cry... I'm sorry, I won't leave again, I promise. I just didn't want you to be hurt."
    Sarin stroked his cheek gently with her thumb, her eyes still remaining on his. While she was worried about him, that fear was now fading and she just wanted to make sure he was alright.
    "You have nothing to apologize for, okay? I'll stay by your side, don't worry."
    To make him feel better, at least she hoped, she leaned up and kissed his cheek softly.

Feeling: Warm, hopeful

Emma Millstein - Outside the Mansion
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Nilou), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Dedede)

1000-cb-20210402130438-1-png.1088591
"Oh, aha, you flatter me," Emma giggled modestly when Nilou complimented her affinity with magic. The young woman couldn't deny that she had a hard time accepting compliments; even though she was considered a prodigy in her own right in her clan, she'd always been keenly aware that she always came in second compared to her sister, but now that the business with Vita was over, Emma knew that the time had come to accept that she truly had grown in some manner after all this time.

Though, when Nilou began to explain how personal these Visions seemed to be, Emma tilted her head curiously, but still maintained her cordial smile. "Oh, is that right? Interesting," she said, seemingly undeterred, before crossing her arms behind her back. "A physical representation of one's ambitions... In other words, their hopes and dreams, right? I wonder. We are going to be here for a while, right? So I suppose we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other, and then... who knows? Maybe I'll have more of an affinity with your Vision by then."

She paused, then chuckled playfully. "Just kidding. I don't really have much in the way of ambitions, except to just learn all I can about the world. And I suppose... peace and goodwill toward all. Those kinds of things are such general sentiments, I suppose they wouldn't make for very powerful Visions in that case, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back