• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
roses-aesthetic-rose.gif

BOOM! The show is about to begin...!

A young woman was hustling a camera crew to the front of the mansion that was being used for the Heartline Project. After a long day of preparations, pairing roommates, and making last-minute decisions, the last thing she'd want to happen is to miss such a crucial moment of the whole shindig.
The smell of roses perfumed the air and the whole thing had a romantic era feeling about it. Ever was preparing everything for the new arrivals who would be walking up the path, and the first thing she wanted was to capture their arrivals on tape. She winked at the cameras.
"Welcome to the first season of the Heartline Project, I'm your host, F. Ever-More, but you can call me Ever! And today, our guests will be arriving to the Heartline Mansion to begin their first day of romance!"
Ever pointed to the trail leading to the mansion, and the camera crews pointed their cameras and microphones towards it. Everyone was anticipating the first arrivals to walk up. The trail was through a small forest, which made the mansion a bit isolated, but Ever thought it was best that way. At least it was more quiet, she would hate to have to record with the sounds of cars and other things...​

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Annoyed

The Path towards the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

N/A

"Why on Earth did that Ever girl sign me up for this again..?"

Cloud was trekking through a small forest, swatting away a couple of mosquitos irritably. He was already pissed off- him? On a reality TV show? A ROMANTIC one?? Unthinkable. And yet, here he was, walking towards the mansion, surely destined to be embarrassed in front of thousands of viewers...the thought simply made him more ticked off. He hoisted up his luggage, as it was slipping from his shoulder. He didn't know what to think about the whole thing. Tifa and Barrett had been highly amused upo hearing where he was going. The two people he thought would show him a bit of sympathy...

Cloud knew he wasn't good at social interaction, let alone romantic ones. No matter how much he tried, he would never be smooth in conversation. And now he and his mistakes were going to be recorded for the world to see?

This was going to be a nightmare.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• 1684775287125.png
    Tim slowly walks up to the pathway.
    Okay, Tim. You finally agreed to be a bit more social. Let's prove yourself right here, right now.
    He begins to timidly walk down the pathway. The smell of roses captivates him.
    That smell... It's sweet. I like it. Maybe... I'll be okay.
    He continues to walk down the pathway until he notices a few of the cameras point towards him. He freezes.
    "U-uh... H-hi..."
    His face turns a bright red and he fails to make any eye contact. So much for breaking his shy spell. He tries his best to keep his eyes down and walks down the path with a little more effort.
    I'm not ready yet! Please don't notice me, please, let me just rest a little first...
    He ignores the others walking around him, and desperately attempts to pick up the pace to reach the mansion. He tries to focus on his breathing, slowing his heart rate, and the smell of the roses ahead.

Last edited:

Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

Daisuke walked in his casual clothes beside his friend, Doe, on their way up the path to the mansion. He was both excited and nervous about all this. He only had agreed to come on the condition Doe could, as well, since Dai had a crush on his best friend. Not that Doe knew, either, and it had taken a LOT of convincing to get Doe even to consider tagging along.

But that was in the past, this is now. They were on their way to the mansion. He could see someone waving to them, and others on the path, too. Daisuke's tail started to wag at the idea of Doe potentially reciprocating his feelings, and he needed to hide it lest he reveals his feelings too early.

"Hey, Doe, race ya to the mansion!" He challenged his friend instead, hoping to hide his tail wagging as playfulness.

Then, without giving Doe a chance to decline, he sprinted off toward the front of the mansion. It was much easier to run quickly in his casual clothes instead of his armor, though he was a little slowed down by his luggage containing said armor amongst other things.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Samus
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

Imagine being on a romantic reality TV show? Cringe.

Anyways-
    Samus was feeling a little...out of place. Surely there were better options than her for these sorts of things? She didn't want cameras up in her face all the time, nor did she particularly think anyone would pique her interest.

Yet here Samus was anyway, for one reason only- because her commander said she needed a break. Did she feel like it? No. But she respected her captain, and mostly only took orders from them, so she grudgingly agreed to show up. She bumped into something during her few minutes of introspect as she trudged through the forest.

It was a round, yellow, star-shaped creature. Samus pointed her arm cannon at it, as it was an unknown entity and therefore dangerous. For all she knew, it could be some new form of parasite.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
    Mood: Irritated, hostile

Ace would think itโ€™s fun to join the television show even with cameras pointed at him. He waved at them with two fingers half expecting Luffy to be watching. A romantic show? Itโ€™s no secret the raven thinks heโ€™s not deserving of it with his tainted blood. Heโ€™d probably make a fool of himself live in front of thousands of people.

Luffy had turned the invitation down disinterested in the idea of being on a reality show preferring seafaring adventures with his crew. He thought Ace should go and have fun in his place. Luffy may not really understand or care for anything romance wise, but picked up on his elder brotherโ€™s self deprecating side hence why he thought Ace would be a better candidate.

Brippโ€ฆ brippโ€ฆ brrrip.. Bripp.. Bripp..

The sounds of his transponder snail got animated, signaling a call. โ€œ Ace! Ace!โ€ The snail took on the facial features of Luffy and matched his voice perfectly, telepathically. A huge grin formed on the ravenโ€™s face, itโ€™s great to hear from his brother. โ€œ Oi! Luffy I just got here. Itโ€™s really nice, the flowers are blooming. I think itโ€™s gonna be fun even if thereโ€™s cameras shoved in our faces, twenty four hours.โ€ Ace wasnโ€™t sure if that made him happy or amused. He thought itโ€™s amusing if itโ€™s a transponder snail from his world, theyโ€™re cute.

โ€œ I donโ€™t get the whole romance thing at all, Ace, but staying in a mansion sounds like fun. At least you get to meet new people!โ€ Luffy nodded, on the other side, the grin never leaving his face. Itโ€™s nice to hear from Ace. He, Ace, and Sabo have a strong, special bond. They shared a cup of sake symbolizing their sworn brotherhood. โ€œ I donโ€™t get it either, or reality tv, itโ€™s gonna be fun like you said, Luffy. Youโ€™re right about meeting new people. Iโ€™m looking forward to that more than anything.โ€ He felt better thinking of the new faces he will meet and speaking to Luffy helped with his nerves. It would be pretty fun to see the new collective faces from different universes.

Sounds of shuffling on Luffyโ€™s end can be heard, some yelling too. โ€œ Sanji just finished making dinner! I gotta go.โ€ It was nice to hear from Ace.

Ace burst out laughing nothing can get in the way of Luffyโ€™s bottomless appetite not even a short call. โ€œ Enjoy your food, oh and Luffy be good and say hello to the others for me.โ€ He smiled.

He grinned feeling a bit better. It was nice to hear from Luffy. He heard more shuffling on the other end. โ€œ Ace? donโ€™t worry heโ€™s in good hands.โ€ Now the snail took on the features of Sanji, blonde hair and a twirly eyebrow.

โ€œ I hope heโ€™s not giving you too much trouble..โ€ Ace smiled. โ€œ Heโ€™s a handful at times, but heโ€™s our captain.โ€ Sanji sighs, it was true about Luffy, heโ€™s loyal nonetheless to their straw hat wearing captain.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:
  • ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€ in front of the mansion
    A reality TV show about romance. Melia still wasn't sure what it all meant, yet the High Entia Queen still found herself accepting the invitation to such an event. Part of it had been to satiate her own curiosity, but the real push had come from her own friends. It was no surprise though. Most of them had started families of their own- and now with the world returning to normal, they had been reunited with them as if nothing had ever happened. Shulk and Fiora dotted happily on their young son, Nikol, while Reyn and Sharla had become the proudest parents to their daughter, Panacea. Then of course Riki had his own family, which was ever growing thanks to his desire to adopt ever orphan Nopon he found. Melia only could wonder how Oka could keep up with him. Either way that left only her and Dunban as the singles among their friend group. Unlike her though, Dunban was content staying single, and happy enough to simply be an uncle to Nikol. That left her. Love had never come easy for her, and it did no favors that her own was often unrequited.

That was exactly why her friends had encouraged her to partake in this event. Fiora had told her it was finally a chance to make her own love connection that might last, though Melia doubted those words. Loving one from another world only brought forth its own problems, she knew that much, yet she had still agreed to go. That was where her curiosity had come in. What would others from these various worlds be like? Would any of them even take interest in her? Those were the questions that drove her forward and brought her to where she was now.

Her arrival was surprising though. As she appeared from the teleportation device that had so kindly been made for her, Melia was greeted by the lines of cameras before the mansion. Such devices were foreign to her and caused the queen to tilt her head. "Such strange technology..." she mused as she walked towards one of the workers and their camera. Paying no mind to the worker themself, Melia moved around them and silently observed the camera until the worker briefly informed her that it was a recording device and that she should step back so she was in frame once more. "I see... Very well then."

Heeding their words, Melia stepped back in view and turned her attention back towards the mansion up ahead. Not too far up the path, she could see a woman dressed in dark clothes with vibrant orange hair speaking to another woman. Not too far away stood another trio, one holding a sword. Perhaps that was the best place for her to start. Taking in a deep breath, the queen pushed herself forward. Her movements were regal and elegant, yet there was haste to them. It was only a moment before she neared the group, but despite her arrival, she hung back, waiting to see how the scene before her would unfold before she stepped in.
    code by @Nano

Last edited:
Shisari Tesaki
1684782145246.png
Shisari held her arms tight to her body as she arrive to where the invite told her to be.
A romance show? Sure, I knew what I was signing up for, but this is just nuts. Maybe I shouldn't have come here...
The house that they were apparently going to be staying in was huge, and it was so bright outside. She gawked at it in awe but didn't say anything. Honestly, she felt like she'd been tricked if anything.
Doing as she was told, she anxiously waved. "Hello.." she said quietly, but just trailed off a little and walked to the front of the building, where all of the others were.
I just need to find someone else who doesn't know what's going on and maybe we can just not know together.
Looking around, she saw Tim, who looked like he was relatively alone. Shisari made her way over to him nervously. "I'm hoping you don't know what's going on either," she mumbled slightly.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog
Feeling: Anxious

Last edited:
Jon Arbuckle
"Wait a minute this is the place right?" Jon asked "I mean it looks fancy enough plus i can see cameras, Yeah this is the place." Jon decided. The idea of finding romance on live TV was pretty sound in Jon's mind. Sure Garfield had reacted by mocking Jon's latest idea to get a date but he was not gonna let his cat's opinion get him down Nosiree! Sure Jon had gone on plenty of dates that had ended badly but this time he was determined not to fail! he had his suitcase in hand, Someone to take care of garfield and odie while he was gone, Jon was feeling pretty confident that trying to find love on national television would not backfire on him this time. Plus even if he didnt find love he was sure to meet some new people.

*Open to interaction with anyone*

Eris
Eris-and-sinbad-sinbad-legend-of-the-seven-seas-34995953-245-163.gif

"Dear, oh, dear.. what sort of glorious mess is this?"
Eris had arrived earlier than scheduled and was simply watching from above as all of the participants slowly trickled in. There were definitely some who caught her eye. Her body turned into purple smoke and she moved down onto the path, reforming again.
She came out of the forest and walked through the fragrant rose garden, her hands brushing along the petals. She laughed to herself.
"Well... this should be very fun."
Finding her way towards the group of people, she settled herself in quite nicely.

*interacting with anyone*

Mentions: N/A
Feeling: Flirty, Mischievous

Last edited:

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

He couldnt believe he was doing this.
    He couldnt believe he let Daisuke convince him to do this.
    Doe wasnt one for the spotlight, especially when that spotlight was focused on a subject as personal as love and romance. He didnt like the idea of his romantic endeavors being made so... Public. Love was alot of things, its deep, its personal, its special... It is NOT something that should be broadcast out to millions of people as a form of entertainment. It felt shallow and vain and wrong for so many reasons, but ultimately he just really didnt so many eyes focused on him during such a vulnerable moment. The only reason he was here was Daisuke, his best friend. He spent hours trying to convince him into going. He tried hard to say no, he even tried barter his way out of it by volunteering his Palico to go in his stead, but not even that was enough to save him.
    Doe started to drag his feet as they neared the mansion, hoping to delay the inevitable for just a little longer. He wasnt nice enough looking for this. He was gonna look stupid compared to everyone else. He shouldn't be here, this was so very out of his element. Despite his best attempts to hide his anxieties, the wild lashing of Doe's tail made them painfully obvious. Doe shook his head when Daisuke mentioned a race.
    "Dai, hun i dont--Daisuke--!"
    The only thing worse than walking up to a mansion to be on some reality tv show was walking up to a mansion to be on some reality tv show alone. He couldnt let Daisuke leave him behind, Doe stumbled as he went from walking to running. Though he didnt have much trouble catching up to Daisuke, he still wasnt fast enough. His friend beat him to the entrance by just a few seconds.
    "Dai--please dont leave me behind like that again, had i thought twice i would've turned and high-tailed it back home.."
    He said. Of course, he wouldnt ever do that to Daisuke. As much as he regretted agreeing to this, he would regret leaving Dai stranded on this show alone even more. He inched a bit closer to Dai when he spotted the cameras. Oh Dragons they were already filming--at least they wernt focused on him... yet.

Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

Daisuke laughed lightly and smiled at Doe.
"Aw, c'mon, we both know you wouldn't do that! You're too nice!"
He was quickly distracted by something he caught out of the corner of his one good eye.
"Woah, Doe, check it out! That guy's talking to an escuregot! Er-- that's what it looks like anyways. You think he keeps it as a pet? Why haven't we thought of that?"
He didn't hide that he was talking about Ace, it was quite obvious actually.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Sans

The manion door opened up to a skeleton wearing a blue hoodie walking out of a flash of light. โ€œWelp, Iโ€™m here i guess.โ€, the door closed behind him and he walked over to the others, โ€œFancy meeting you allโ€ his brother had signed him up for this saying he needed to โ€˜do something more sociableโ€™. He didnt care one way of another how it went, at least he wasnโ€™t expected to work. He had lived on the surface for a number of months now, so he wasnโ€™t surprised to see humans among with what looked like monsters.

he turned around and looked to see he exited a mansion, โ€œAh. Fancier than i thought.โ€, he pulled a hotdog, toppings and all from his hoodie pocket and took a bite. There were no stains around his pocket, but he seemed to be tracking condiments around the ground At his feet.

*interacting with anyone*

• 1684786124744.png
    As Tim attempted to dodge the paparazzi, a girl had managed to catch up to him. Turning to look at her, she looked upset and confused, too. At least he wasn't alone in that department.
    Nevertheless, another person is another person. He'd better not screw this up...
    "Oh- I uh... y-yeah, I'm a little conflicted, too."
    Conflicted? Really? showing off your vocabulary as your first move? Real smooth man.
    "I-I mean confused! I uh... was told there was a TV show-"
    Shit, weren't people saying they don't know what cameras are?!
    "Eh... meet up... here, and that's all I really know... I-I think..."

His eyes divert from her.
    ... Really? That's all you got? Why did I even think I could do this...
    "Maybe I should just go-"
    GREAT! NOW look what you've done. You made it all this way just to leave
    "No, I mean..."

His heart pounds, and he can't stop thinking.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
    He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes back up.
    "I-I'm... sorry. I'm a little nervous right now."

His face turns a faint pink out of embarrassment. He continues to look at his own feet, but can see her from the corner of his eyes.
    "T-Tim."
    Not even gonna look at her? Well, at least she won't see anything stupid. Although next time extend your hand for a handshake.

Emotion: Panicking
    Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari)

Last edited:
Emma Millstein - Outside the Mansion
Interactions: Anyone

1000 cb=20210402130438(1).png
This was hardly the first place Emma would have imagined she'd be after the incidents, but ever since those bygone days, the longest days of her life, she knew that she had a new lease on life, and owed it to herself to live her own life, and figure out what it meant to be herself, now that her business with her family, the Chancellor, and everyone else had come and gone.

Not that she was sure how this exactly explained she found herself in this situation, but hey, as dear as her classmates had become to her, she knew that she had always stuck out as perhaps the shyest of the group, and now that she was an adult, she knew she'd have to take the initiative herself if she wanted to meet new people and learn interesting new things. It was probably overdoing it to agree to be a part of this "television" program, but she couldn't back out now, awkward as it might feel to be at the center of an audience's attention. It's just like radio, right? Except they could see you. Oh, this was gonna be an ordeal.

Besides, she had long accepted that he could never look at her that way. No, he simply had too much love to give for her to keep all to herself, so... Well, she was just here to make friends at the very least, and if any of those relationships blossomed into something more... well, then it couldn't be helped, could it?

As Emma came closer to the mansion, she -- along with a few others, it seemed -- elected to hang back and keep quiet for the time being, silently observing the other participants who had signed up to this thing. Such interesting people from different walks of life. Emma gave a small smile to herself as she wondered what sort of stories they all had to them, holding her staff in front of herself with her arms hanging down like the restive schoolgirl she used to be.

"Oh, my. They're all so lively already," Emma remarked to herself with a soft giggle. If the goal was to have fun, surely that won't be too hard, right?

• powdoyswn8k91.jpg

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma)

The redhead dancer was one among the many participants heading towards the mansion... truth be told, she didn't understand that well what was going on. Apparently what they were doing would be recorded for the whole world to see? She'd heard some engineers in Fontaine using versions of the Kamera that could create what was called 'movies', but those had scripts and usually lasted a few hours at most, while for them, they'd apparently have weeks, if not months of their life, captured on film. And no script to go off of either. However, it did seem like an interesting opportunity. With millions watching, a lot of people would see Nilou's dancing... what great advertisement would that be for her beloved Zubayr Theater? That, and she had a great opportunity to meet new people... she didn't know anything about romance, but... even just making new friends seemed like a fun idea. And so, Nilou was very much on board with the premise.

She also was quite used to the spotlight, so seeing the cameras, she didn't shy away from them, smiling, she waved and then did a graceful twirl. But then, she stopped in surprise, when she saw a blue-haired man pull out his sword, seemingly ready to strike the camera down with it. She covered her mouth in shock, prepared that he might actually do it, but then let out a sigh of relief when a girl with what looked like tentacles instead of hair seemed to quickly explain to him what was going on.

Nilou listened in to Callie's advice and nodded to herself "Friendly and open... sounds easy enough..." she said, then looked around for someone who seemed approachable enough. A lot of the people were already chatting among each other though, and it would be rude to interrupt them, she figured... so instead, she decided to turn to those few hanging in the back. She had to wonder, in a show where the goal was to meet new people, why would you stay off to the side... seemed counter-productive to her. Well, maybe they were just shy... if that's the case, she was going to help them! She walked up to a girl with purple hair and managed to catch her little comment.

"It really is a lively crowd, isn't it?" The redhead nodded in agreement with Emma. "Reminds me of the grand bazaar back home, always with dozens of people chatting and laughing... it's always nice to have something familiar in a new place, don't you think?" She said with a bright smile on her face. "I'm Nilou, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

AresMD.png
1684782558639.png

This was probably the worst day of his life. His twin brother had set him up, claiming this was an invitation to some sort of training camp that Ares personally would like. Of course he fell for the fucking bait and now he was stuck here on this Romance trip. I'm going to fucking kill him when I see him again. Ares had no space for love, he didn't care for it. All he cared about was kicking ass, bettering himself, and more. Love was not an interest in any way, shape or form for the male and at this point he just wanted to just punch out a wall. Adjusting the duffel over his shoulder, he emerged from the woods much like many others ahead of him. There was nothing to say, nor nothing to do at this point at he looked over the multiple personalities ahead of him. Im stuck with a bunch of peppy people and people who look like they've come from back in history. Where the hell did my brother send me... He asked himself, bringing his hand to his face as he couldn't begin to fathom what his hell was going to be like.

There was people. There was cameras. Ares himself was just not having it and was already beginning to plot his way to escape this place. My brother is the Ladies Man, he'd attract half of these girls here. Nothing could possibly make him enjoy any given moment here other than a run in the woods and hearty meals. A sigh escaped his lips and he shook his head "I give up." He muttered to himself while continuing his walk and very well ignoring the cameras. Had anyone got too close to him, he'd surely shove the camera away or perhaps even threaten some people to fuck right off. Last thing he needed was a camera in his face.​

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe's attention was pulled from the cameras to Ace as Daisuke pointed out the Escuregot he was talking to. Doe seemed to light up at the sight. He seemed to have almost completely forgotten about the cameras. He absolutely adored Endemic Life, it was one of his favorite things to talk and research about. He was absolutely thrilled to see someone with one as a pet. Daisuke had a point, why haven't they thought of that? Escuregots wern't dangerous to people, in fact they were actually one of the more tame forms of endemic life in their area. Maybe he should smuggle one home next time they go on a hunt, there were plenty of veggies in his garden for him to feed it!
    "Oh its adorable!"
    He exclaimed, maybe a bit too loudly in his excitement. His cheeks turned a darker shade of pink as he covered his mouth. Ack! Was he looking at them?? Should he say hi? Compliment the snail?? Ask a question??? He wanted to hold it but would it be fine to just. go up to him and ask? Its not a weird question but in the context they were in.. would it be?? Eventually Doe settled with giving Ace a friendly wave which... was an equally awkward option for him to choose.

Shisari Tesaki
Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.17.09 PM.png

She understood that he was nervous, and didnโ€™t blame him in the slightest. Shisari placed her hand on his arm gently.
โ€œHey, itโ€™s alright, I completely understand. Iโ€™m not much of a people person either. We donโ€™t have to talk at all if you donโ€™t want to,โ€ she offered him a small but gentle smile.
Upon learning his name was Tim, she embedded that information in her head by repeating his name multiple times in her head.
โ€œItโ€™s nice to meet you Timโ€ฆ"
Pulling her hand away from his arm, she folded both hands behind her back awkwardly.
โ€œIโ€™m Shisari, but you can call me Sarin if you want."
She took a moment to glance around at all of the others gathered, and wasnโ€™t surprised to see that most of them didnโ€™t even seem human. Not that she was human, though. The different kinds of people were all fascinating to her.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
Feeling: Friendly, less nervous

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Indifferent, awkward

The trail to the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Cloud heaved a sigh, and decided that there was nothing he could do now, so he might as well try to make the best out of the weird circumstances he found himself in.

He stopped his brooding when he heard a voice next to him. He turned his piercing gaze onto the young woman next to him. She had long gold hair, greenish eyes, and was dressed in blue. She had on a disarming smile.

He looked back in front of him, and replied in his usual curt manner, "You got it right." What else was he supposed to say? Strife had never seen this girl in his life.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Lothor
Lothor was pretty confused when he received his invitation to the so called "Heartline Project." And what did the dark ninja master know Its some Reality tv show, Bugger all. Lothor personally did not like Reality tv that much, though hopefully this show would be better than all the other "Reality" shows on, after all he was on this one, that was one point towards this not being a travesty. Plus around him among the diverse cast of characters he could see other like minded individuals similar to him in evil intent. The dark ninja was tempted to laugh evily at this news for if he played his cards right, Earth would soon be his!

*Open for interaction in front of the mansion*
Oroku Saki
Oroku saki as far as he was concerned did not want to be here. It was that idiot octopus Krang's fault that he was even here to begin with as far as the armoured ninja was concerned. He should've seen finding himself here coming the moment he opened the letter in the Technodrome mailbox. Seriously who knew that it had a mailbox of all things? Apparently Bebop of all people, that moronic meathead had given him the letter to begin with, "Lets get this over with. Maybe this experience can get me some fans to help me in the long run."

*Open for interaction in front of the mansion*
Skeletor

And Last but not least, A certain surpisingly buff boneheaded evil sorcerer had shown up with luggage to the mansion and a fancy staff with a goat skull on it. "So this is where that pitiful Heartline Project is taking place at" skeletor said in a high pitched voice. "this had better be that relaxing Vacation my therapist suggested i take." the evil Wizard said.

Eris
FMVsSavaIAEqJ2i.jpg-large.jpeg

Eris continued to watch the people incoming, and her eyes landed on one particular man. She turned into smoke and found herself right beside him.
โ€œWhy, arenโ€™t you a cutie,โ€ she mused and swirled around him.
Fully formed again, she grinned.

โ€œMy name is Erisโ€ฆ but feel free to call me whatever you like.."
While she was doing this mainly to be bothersome and cause a little bit of havocโ€ฆ no, she would never admit that to herself.
โ€œAnd what might your name be?"

Mentions: Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef - Jon
Feeling: Flirtatious

Eris
View attachment 1088644

Eris continued to watch the people incoming, and her eyes landed on one particular man. She turned into smoke and found herself right beside him.
โ€œWhy, arenโ€™t you a cutie,โ€ she mused and swirled around him.
Fully formed again, she grinned.

โ€œMy name is Erisโ€ฆ but feel free to call me whatever you like.."
While she was doing this mainly to be bothersome and cause a little bit of havocโ€ฆ no, she would never admit that to herself.
โ€œAnd what might your name be?"

Mentions: Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef - Jon
Feeling: Flirtatious
"Oh thanks." Jon said to the chaos goddess that had formed out of smoke Casually. after learning her name he said "Oh hi eris. My name's jon arbuckle. Im here because i was invited to this mansion to be on TV. Say what brings you here?" Jon asked casually.

King Dedede - - > Interactions Open || {Emotions: Content, Intrigued} {Waddle Dees: Amazed, Curious}\\
1684811903175.png

"Hmm.. Seems this is the place.. Mighty Fine for this 'ere Heartline Project they were rootin' 'bout.." Further behind the rest of the group of interesting individuals, walked a tall blue round penguin followed by smaller orange creatures, each one hopping excitedly at the sight of the oncoming mansion and waves of cameramen/women crowding around the path.. To some, this sort of attention could be overwhelming. Others, used to it.

King Dedede, found himself and his trusted Waddle Dee companions, on the latter. Royalty on Popstar had it's merit, though he never thought too much of it being known from other worlds.. That was amusing to him.

"Heh, If that there Kirby were here, he oughta rush in the home in search of the food," The king quipped to himself, chuckling at his light-hearted jab at the mentioned Pink food addict.

Two of the Waddle Dees chuckled as well, seemingly having heard his joke. The King looked down to them, proud and loving of his little companions who stayed faithful throughout his development.

"Wouldn't hold it against 'em eitha. Who doesn't like first dibs on a fresh bite?" Dedede continued to talk to his 3 little buddies, while occasionally smiling and waving at the cameras as they continued passing by..

• 1684813711813.png

So... let me get this straight, you DIDN'T mess it up?
    Tim looked up to see the girl, Shisari, now putting her hand on his shoulder. It felt warm, comforting. He felt like she was there to help. It wasn't a pat on the back, a high five, or a handshake. It was... a hand gesture of comfort. He liked it.
    "Thank you... Sarin. I'm... sorry for being a little... weird earlier."
    His face was a still a faint red. She took her hand off of him, which he appreciated. Space was a good thing. But this time, with so many people...
    Perhaps an ally could help here...
    "U-um, Sarin?"

He finally looks at her face properlly. He's using all the power he can to keep it together. He can feel his heart starting to speed up again.

"C-can I hold... your... hand... please...?"
    He's really starting to blush more now. He starts to think about his statement again.
    "U-unless you don't want to! It's okay, I don't mind. I-I just... really liked knowing you were there..."
    His eyes shift downward again, his hands in front of his chest, just fiddling with them.

Emotion: Embarrassed, but a little more comfortable
    Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back