• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

twinkie

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I did one of these a while ago, but I think it might be a little dated now, so I’m just going to update it here and now.

A little bit about me:
- My name is Twinkie <3
- I’m a semi-lit writer and will normally type out 1-3 paragraphs per response
- I am ghost-friendly and will not hold grudges if you lose interest
- I am doubling friendly
- I prefer ccxoc or ocxoc. If there’s a ccxcc ship that I really want to do, I will specify. Ocxoc is always going to be a top at my list.

Here are some fandoms I am interested in and characters I would like played for me! (and who I can play [in bold])
    • Sokka/Sokka
    • Zuko/Zuko
    • Haru
    • Azula
  • My Hero Academia
    • Kirishima/Kirishima
    • Denki
    • Shigaraki
    • Bakugo
    • Dabi
  • Divergent
    • Four/Four
    • Eric
    • Uriah
    • Tris
  • Hunger Games
    • Gale
    • Finnick/Finnick
  • Star Wars:
    • Kylo Ren
    • Captain Rex/Captain Rex
    • Anakin
    • Po
    • Luke
  • Lord of the Rings
    • Legolas/Legolas
    • Aragorn
    • Kili or Fili
  • Marvel
    • Kilmonger
    • Bucky/Bucky
    • Steve
    • Natasha
    • Wanda
    • Pietro
    • Sam
In general terms of Fandoms, I would love to do an ocxoc Pokemon themed rp, as I'm starting to get back into it quite a bit. Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel has also become a huge interest, so that is something I would love to explore as well.

I also have a couple ideas for modern-day sorts of rps, such as apocalypse or mafia sorts. If you’re interested, just ask!

I do like romance, but obviously not the entire thing. For genres, I am a fan of thriller, and I do enjoy when there is gore involved, but of course, it is not mandatory in any sense.

Please feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Last edited:
I can double up on Marvel, though I gotta be honest I'm a nerd for fluff. XD

I would be interested in an mha rp! I've got a couple ideas for plot stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back