• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AresMD.png
1684959883302.png
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity twinkie twinkie

Ares noticed Link also warning the guy with the camera, who quickly moved his ass. Glad we don't have eyes on us now. He thought before looking at a woman who approached the trio, telling him that it wouldn't be a good idea to do what he was doing. "Quite frankly I don't care if I get kicked out of here. I shouldn't have been here to begin with. The most fun that I'm gonna get out of this place is staying away from whatever that is." His head gestured toward the group up ahead who were closer to the mansion than they were while tossing the rock aside and dusting off his hands. This woman was already making him feel on edge with how not only she was talking to him, but how she came across. Is she looking for something more in this situation? Ares wondered, though kept the thought to himself. The hairs on the back of his neck slowly began to stand but he brushed it off to avoid raising this woman's radar of whatever-the-hell.

The Pixie spoke up and while he hated to listen to her with that high pitch voice, her warning already added to his suspicions. If she was shouting out a warning -probably to Link himself- then there was probably something more than he could see or perhaps feel. He may have been enhanced but that didn't mean he'd be able to sense what she could. I need to keep my guard up around her. If we have pixies and people from God knows where, who knows what this woman is capable of. For all I know she could kick my ass to oblivion and just looks innocent enough to pass by. Like a witch back at home. That golden gaze narrowed slightly and he remained by Link and Proxi's side.

Emma Millstein - Outside the Mansion
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Nilou), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Dedede)

1000-cb-20210402130438-1-png.1088591
"Oh! Hello there!" Emma gasped out once she'd took notice of Dedede. Admittedly, she hadn't seen him until after she was finished talking. Guess she had gotten too caught up in just talking to Nilou, she forgot where she was for a moment. Maybe her old glasses weren't just for show after all.

In all honesty, Emma felt like she probably should have find it stranger than she did to find a talking penguin standing before them, but then again, she did used to have a cat familiar with her at all times. Still, Dedede here didn't seem to be any kind of familiar. He just had a different air to him, right off the bat. What kind of magic would have made that happen? Unless...

"Different... worlds?" Emma repeated idly, looking toward the mansion curiously for a moment. A past conversation with an old enemy came to mind, as Emma recalled when he'd told her that there was so much more that she still had no idea about. With all these people with such particular ways of carrying themselves, even down to their life energies, and with Nilou not recognizing the names of various countries, could it be that they all...

Blinking once the Royal Penguin formally introduced himself, Emma realized she had yet to do the same as well. "Oh, you can call me Emma! It's a pleasure to meet you too. Um, here's to enjoying ourselves, whatever happens here!"

• nilou.png

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (King Dedede)

Nilou was surprised when the strange bird introduced himself as a king... though looking at him, the coat could be kind of royal-looking? Kings did wear long, red coats, didn't they? At least in the bedtime stories Nilou had heard, they did... And she could only assume those little orange guys were the king's people, even if they seemed to be completely different species altogether. It didn't seem to matter much to them, as far as Nilou could see, the Waddle Dees had a lot of affection for their king, it would appear he was a kind and noble ruler.

"Oh my, a king? I had no idea that royalty was invited to this event as well!" she exclaimed in surprise. "My name is Nilou, it's lovely to meet you." She smiled and shook his hand. Then, she looked at him for a moment and seemed lost in thought for a while. "Though...hm, if you don't mind me asking... I don't think Teyvat has any kingdoms to speak of... not anymore, anyway. So... what place are you the king of, Your Highness? Oh, and who are these little guys?" she looked at the Waddle Dees with curiosity. Never in her life had she seen something like them, so she could hardly be blamed for wondering what they were, exactly. Despite not being much of a scholar, she did at least have some curiosity about the world... after all, she needed to know about its beauty to convey it through dance, didn't she? Art comes mostly from what you know, so consequently, if you know nothing, you cannot create art. In a way, that belief made Nilou much wiser than a lot of scholars who dismissed art as a waste of time, not realizing it was a reflection of reality that could be learned from.

Though if someone were to point out the wisdom of this train of thought, the dancer would probably get embarrassed and insist it's just some silly thing she tells herself, probably not worth that much consideration. At times, the girl was too modest for her own good.

• ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€ in front of the mansion
    ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Melia's moment of repose was a short one and when the sound of Tenko's voice addressing her reached her ears, the High Entian queen slowly turned to face the younger woman, all while offering a warm smile. Her words were rather amusing, even to someone of her own status. The irony in them was what got her most, and yet this girl hardly seemed to pay much mind to it. It was all enough to cause a small bit of laughter to rumble from her throat.

"I assure you that man's boorish behavior has hardly bothered me," Melia responded with a small dismissive wave of her hand. "It is a trait I am awfully familiar with actually and quite common among those serving in my army... And not to mention, a trait even one of my close friends has." It was true. In a way, Ike's behavior reminded her much of something Reyn might try to pull. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she had chosen not to immediately interfere then. Even she wasn't certain.

Pushing the thought aside, the winged woman gave a curt nod of her head as Tenko went on to say that she promised the others weren't as weird or violent. She supposed that could be true. There was no telling who would show up after all, but given her own travels, and even her own experiences with another world, she couldn't deny it. It was something she could easily accept. "I'm sure that is the case. The world is full of very different people after all. If everyone was simply the same, then where would the excitement be?"

Various personalities coming together is what made the world an interesting place after all, or that is how Melia chose to perceive things. Besides, it was true among her own band of friends. They had all been so vastly different from one another, yet they had come together to carve a new path forward in how their world should be, even rejecting godhood in the process.

Finding herself drifting too far into her own reminiscing, the High Entia perked her head up once again, causing her wings to twitch in the process. Luckily Tenko's introduction was able to fully draw her out of her thoughts and offer a small, yet polite dip of her head.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Tenko," she began, her voice coming off as warm, yet still rather elegant. "I am Melia, queen of Keves."
    code by @Nano

Sans

View attachment 1088911
*Sans felt like someone was looking at him
โ€Sup, wanna water sausage?โ€ He pulls another bunned sausage out from the same pocket, this one had no condiments, but it looked like it had a stem on one end. He moved his hand back to his pocket and the sausage did not move, it just floated there, and he walked away from it.
He stopped in his tracks after taking a few steps to see muscles under a skin tight blue spandex looking suit.
looking up, his smile grows, โ€œHeh, another skeleton. Didnโ€™t expect to see that.โ€

interactions:
Ciscodog Ciscodog (tim)
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef (skeletor)
"Another skeleton? And who are you supposed to be Bonebrain?" Skeletor asked sans.

• 1684984576401.png

"Meeting someone? N-no... I joined because I thought it was time I meet more people. I don't see many, as you may guess by... how I acted earlier... b-but I want to get better!"
    He seemed to have some form of intention and willingness in his eyes.
    They get closer to the door, and the smell of roses continues to plume throughout.

"It's so nice to be somewhere new for once... Where I'm not weighed down by my previous experiences. Like... a fresh start. That's my hope for this place."
    He continued to hold onto Sarin's hand.
    "What about you though? Do you have a hope here? A goal? A purpose, if I may use more detailed language?"
    He looks up at the mansion. It's big. VERY big. There must be enough rooms for everyone to really spread out... but the details will be answered soon enough.

One needed to be answered now. The... skeleton and his... "hot dog".
    "Hey, how did you do that si- er... whoever you are?"
    He uses his open hand to grab the floating sausage. It's light and fluffy. Not a hot dog though, best avoid eating... whatever it's supposed to be.

Why does it have a stem?

Emotion: Hopeful, still a bit puzzled

Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari) AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (sans)

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Confused, miffed

The Path to the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Cloud watched the man in blue go over to Zelda and sign something to her. Was it sign language? It looked like it. Eventually, Zelda and her acquaintance turned back to Cloud. Zelda introduced the silent hero.

Link. That was another strange name. Nevertheless, Cloud nodded in greeting. It made sense now, that a princess would have a guard with her. And he supposed Zelda's reaction wasn't completely unwarranted, the whole situation was a bit humiliating, being broadcasted on TV and all.

"Hmm?" Strife turned upon hearing an unfortunately familiar voice. Oh, that's just great. Now somebody he actually knew (not to mention, was not buddy-buddy with) was here as well. All of Zelda's progress on Cloud seemed to immediately vanish as his usual grumpy expression took hold. Cloud huffed sarcastically, "Shimra. What a pleasure it is to see you here too. And you're one to talk, considering that you also accepted the invitation."

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

(waiting on blaklyte)

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

"Huh..." Samus looked at Rosalina, more intrigued. Her sentence hinted at being older than she really appeared. Samus scanned Rosa's appearance. She looked quite young, no wrinkles or anything that showed age. Was she a celestial being or something? Was that how she appeared so unaged?

Sam looked around warily, searching for any signs of danger, and sure enough, there were people with swords and other dangerous looking equipment. However, Samus couldn't do any more once-overs, as a young woman hurried over to them and pointed a microphone at them. Samus looked displeased.

"Uh-huh." she said bluntly. She had little to no interest in being interviewed.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
    Mood: Curious, annoyed

Last edited:

• View attachment 1088933
    Shisari was glad to be there for and help Tim, not only for him but for herself as well. The amount of nervous energy coursing through her was not normal by a long shot, but she knew that nothing here would be normal. The sight of the skeleton made her chuckle however and she covered her mouth, watching as Tim also looked quite stunned at this.
    โ€œYeahโ€ฆ we should head up.โ€
    And while she didnโ€™t want to just yet, Sarin started walking up the path with Tim, gently reaching her free hand out to lightly brush over the velvety rose petals. She had never smelled anything so sweet before.
    โ€œAre you hoping to find someone here, Tim?โ€ She asked quietly.
    Against her own will, she was already attached.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog -Tim / AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Sans
    Feeling: Timid

"Well i still dont like the idea of any unecessecary drama." Jon said oblivious to the fact that reality TV was full of that sort of thing. Jon watched eris dissapear and only had one question. "Who am i rooming with?" he asked

"Another skeleton? And who are you supposed to be Bonebrain?" Skeletor asked sans.

Sans

โ€œThe name is Comic Sans. Everyone calls me Sans, and Iโ€™m a comedian. I work with food, own a grocery store. I used to be a lookout for humans where i was from, but since I moved to the surface they are everywhere, so now i have reason to half ass that job at least.โ€

He looks around, โ€I see a few faces I feel like Iโ€™ve seen before, though it might have been a different timeline, because they only feel familiar.โ€œ he looks closer at Link who is a small distance away, โ€œNo, waitโ€ฆ Something to do with a costume of me. Definitely an alternate reality or timelineโ€. He points to Link, โ€œIn my world that guy is in a crossover videogame that my Exโ€™s kid played when he was young.โ€œ, he looks at the other link with a brief surprised expression that turns to amusement, โ€œthats perfect. Either timelines have merged or realities have, because they have the same soul.โ€, he laughs, โ€œthis is gonna be funโ€

โ€Anyway, what brings you here? Im here because my brother thought itโ€™d be good for me to socialize. Meet new people, ya know?.โ€

ยป Xion
ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€in front of the mansion
ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€open
How was it even possible for her to be back? Such a question lingered in Xion's mind. She supposed it wasn't worth worrying herself over, though she still found it strange that upon her return, she was immediately invited to some odd reality tv show- whatever that meant. It wasn't as if she had anything better to do, or even anywhere to go, thus it was likely best she attended and saw what it was all about. It was better than letting the Organization find her and use her again after all. Sadly, she still wore the dingy outfit she had gotten when she had been part of it. She hated it, yet there was nothing she could do about it.

That was how Xion found herself winding up apart of the Heartline Project. She wasn't exactly sure what she had gotten herself into, yet she could feel it was something entirely out of her own comfort zone. Even as she walked up towards the mansion in the near distance, she couldn't help but let such a feeling settle in. The voices from others echoed out from up ahead, and her vibrant blue eyes moved to look over the many individuals that had gathered. Most had already seemed to have broken off into small groups and stood around chatting without much of a care in the world. If only she could be like that. Social interactions hadn't ever been her thing after all.

Awkwardly shifting her gaze down to the ground in front of herself, the Replica quietly chewed at lower lip as she came to a complete stop. What was she supposed to do? In her eyes, bombarding a pair or group's interaction was out of the question. It was too much for her to bring herself to do on her own. If only Axel or Roxas were here with her, that would make things so much easier- that was if they even remembered her in the first place.

While that thought had no right invading her mind, it had, and it brought a frown to Xion's features. Maybe that was another reason she had subconsciously accepted the invitation; it meant she wouldn't have to be alone. Was this really the place for something like that though. Her frown deepened as she continued to ponder the idea and quietly she began to twirl a strand of her hair around her index finger.

She would have likely stayed lost deep in her own, sad thoughts, but as a camera drew closer to her, Xion quickly became alert. Blue orbs landing upon the device, she cocked her head in confusion. Was this thing trying to push into her personal space? It seemed that way, and she did not like it.

Holding a hand out to her side, her keyblade manifested in a brief flash of light and with no hesitation she held it towards the camera. "Back off!" she warned. A hint of anger found its way onto her features, though the sadness still lingered in her eyes. "I'm not afraid to swipe at you if I have to!"
code by @Nano

Sans

โ€œThe name is Comic Sans. Everyone calls me Sans, and Iโ€™m a comedian. I work with food, own a grocery store. I used to be a lookout for humans where i was from, but since I moved to the surface they are everywhere, so now i have reason to half ass that job at least.โ€

He looks around, โ€I see a few faces I feel like Iโ€™ve seen before, though it might have been a different timeline, because they only feel familiar.โ€œ he looks closer at Link who is a small distance away, โ€œNo, waitโ€ฆ Something to do with a costume of me. Definitely an alternate reality or timelineโ€. He points to Link, โ€œIn my world that guy is in a crossover videogame that my Exโ€™s kid played when he was young.โ€œ, he looks at the other link with a brief surprised expression that turns to amusement, โ€œthats perfect. Either timelines have merged or realities have, because they have the same soul.โ€, he laughs, โ€œthis is gonna be funโ€

โ€Anyway, what brings you here? Im here because my brother thought itโ€™d be good for me to socialize. Meet new people, ya know?.โ€
"i can see where any Self righteous Goody two shoes would get that logic from. Me? Im here for a different reason." Skeletor responded "I'm here so that i may use this show for my own ends! NYEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!"

• HhxqKFKkY0feSTBIRFz4--1--elrxt.jpg

Shisari understood what he was talking about, and took a few deep breaths before offering him a smile.
    โ€œYeah, that makes sense. But just make sure you donโ€™t force it. Meeting new people can be hard, and sometimes finding the right people to be around takes time and effort. And I think this will be the perfect fresh start for you, Tim."
    However, she wasnโ€™t exactly expecting the question to be brought back around to her.
    โ€œWellโ€ฆ I donโ€™t exactly know why I came here in the first place. I was invited, and Iโ€™ve never been invited to anything back on my world. I guess Iโ€™m just hoping to find someone who I can simply be myself aroundโ€ฆ which I guess meansโ€ฆ someone I can love."
    Sarin bit her tongue after that to keep herself from saying any more. Rosy blush touched her cheeks.
    I wonder if Iโ€™ll be sharing a room with someone...

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
    Feeling: Nervous; โ€œbutterfliesโ€

Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Nilou), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Dedede)

"Oh! Hello there!" Emma gasped out once she'd took notice of Dedede. Admittedly, she hadn't seen him until after she was finished talking. Guess she had gotten too caught up in just talking to Nilou, she forgot where she was for a moment. Maybe her old glasses weren't just for show after all.

In all honesty, Emma felt like she probably should have find it stranger than she did to find a talking penguin standing before them, but then again, she did used to have a cat familiar with her at all times. Still, Dedede here didn't seem to be any kind of familiar. He just had a different air to him, right off the bat. What kind of magic would have made that happen? Unless...

"Different... worlds?" Emma repeated idly, looking toward the mansion curiously for a moment. A past conversation with an old enemy came to mind, as Emma recalled when he'd told her that there was so much more that she still had no idea about. With all these people with such particular ways of carrying themselves, even down to their life energies, and with Nilou not recognizing the names of various countries, could it be that they all...

Blinking once the Royal Penguin formally introduced himself, Emma realized she had yet to do the same as well. "Oh, you can call me Emma! It's a pleasure to meet you too. Um, here's to enjoying ourselves, whatever happens here!"

• nilou.png

Nilou was surprised when the strange bird introduced himself as a king... though looking at him, the coat could be kind of royal-looking? Kings did wear long, red coats, didn't they? At least in the bedtime stories Nilou had heard, they did... And she could only assume those little orange guys were the king's people, even if they seemed to be completely different species altogether. It didn't seem to matter much to them, as far as Nilou could see, the Waddle Dees had a lot of affection for their king, it would appear he was a kind and noble ruler.

"Oh my, a king? I had no idea that royalty was invited to this event as well!" she exclaimed in surprise. "My name is Nilou, it's lovely to meet you." She smiled and shook his hand. Then, she looked at him for a moment and seemed lost in thought for a while. "Though...hm, if you don't mind me asking... I don't think Teyvat has any kingdoms to speak of... not anymore, anyway. So... what place are you the king of, Your Highness? Oh, and who are these little guys?" she looked at the Waddle Dees with curiosity. Never in her life had she seen something like them, so she could hardly be blamed for wondering what they were, exactly. Despite not being much of a scholar, she did at least have some curiosity about the world... after all, she needed to know about its beauty to convey it through dance, didn't she? Art comes mostly from what you know, so consequently, if you know nothing, you cannot create art. In a way, that belief made Nilou much wiser than a lot of scholars who dismissed art as a waste of time, not realizing it was a reflection of reality that could be learned from.

Though if someone were to point out the wisdom of this train of thought, the dancer would probably get embarrassed and insist it's just some silly thing she tells herself, probably not worth that much consideration. At times, the girl was too modest for her own good.
King Dedede + Waddle Dees -{Happy, Informative}- Interactions: { Verite Verite ||Emma} { NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon ||Nilou } (Mentions - Camera crew | Forevermore Forevermore )
1685063471525.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedede nodded in agreement to Emma's statement. Who doesn't like enjoying oneself at a mansion they were invited to? The other 2 waddle dees caught up and stood by the king's side, momentarily waving at the 2 women. The waddle dee in Dedede's arms meanwhile hopped off, also taking the cake to share with its fellow orbs while their King continued to socialize, starting with answering the kind red haired girl, now known as Nilou.
"Hehe, the more diverse the cast, the merrier it seems for this occasion. Especially if the producers 'n Viewers over there are diggin' it," Dedede proceeded to point a thumb towards the direction of a few camerafolk, in which their filming devices were trained on them.
"It's pretty much how this whole Heartline thing gets it's income to continue runnin'.. Or at least.. That's what Television programmin' taught us back home. Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet the both of ya, Emma 'n Nilou." The penguin kindly remarked.
Then came Nilou's question.. Or, 2 questions in this case. In itself, Dedede didn't know much of this 'Teyvat' place she was speaking of, and 100% He was sure that was where her home was in her respective world. One thing he had learned on his many adventures with Kirby recently support this claim.

"Well, for starters, no need to go by formalities, I'm only a King at home, but I'm lettin loose 'n bein myself for this," Dedede also gestured to his current apparel. "In fact, my actual royal outfit is packed in my bags, this is my 'Wild Pack' outfit that was gifted from a friend." He then reached into his bag, pulling out a thick book. The cover honed a magically moving image of many colorful stars, with a noticeably large yellow one with rounded corners and 2 sparkling rings looping around it. The rings moved a white shimmer every now and then, and the yellow planetโ€™s glow cycled between brightening and dimming. He flipped it open, turning a few pages before turning it around to show to Nilou & Emma.

"This 'ere, is where I come from. The World of Miracles: Planet Popstar." (Cover: 1st image | World Map: 2nd Image)
1685066486459.png
1685066277946.png

"I 'uno much about this 'Teyvat' place you spoke of earlier, Nilou, is that perhaps part of the world you come from?" He paused shortly to ask her this question, listening to her answer before continuing.

"Planet Popstar has a diverse set of areas to explore, vast in its elements, creatures, and peacefulness. From the center to the top sits the mainland, consisting of wide grassy plains and abundant forests." Dedede pointed to both, Cookie Country, and Jam Jungle as he said this.

"Over here sits the Rainbow Islands, an archipelago that's connected via bridges of rainbows. Areas there include: Grass Land, Big Forest, Ripple Field, Iceberg, Red Canyon, Cloudy Park, and the Dark Castle Ruins. Beyond them is the Onion Ocean and Popopo Islands." Dedede pointed to their respective areas on the map.

"On the other side sits the Orange Ocean, known for the fact that at any time of day or night, it will always radiate a beautiful orange hue.โ€ The process would continue for every other region, before he suddenly stopped when he pointed to a certain area..
"And this right here, is my home, and where I proudly rule: Dreamland. A wide area with abundant resources, clean air, fresh water, and many inhabitants. It also leads to the answer of your other question, Nilou. These lil orange fellas, they are what we call: Waddle Dees. They make up the highest majority species in Dreamland. They are very adaptive, and take many roles in society ranging from merchants and chefs, to performers and military affairs. There are also many other species throughout, such as Waddle Doos, who have a dark orange body and have 1 big eye. Like here."

Dedede momentarily flipped to another page, showing a picture of Waddle Dees in society, and a Waddle Doo.
1685068860353.png
1685069043252.png

"There's many more species I'd like to share about, but maybe I should save it for a little later. In the meantime, maybe you can share a bit about your world?"
Dedede smiled as he asked of this, and behind him, the Waddle Dees hopped happily.

Last edited:

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe listened carefully as Ace explained the function of the transponder snail. You could see the amazement in his eyes as he watched the little snail in its owner's palms.
    "Oh wow..."
    He mumbled. Now that Ace was a bit closer, he was able to see the snail better. It was definetly different from the Escuregots he was familiar with. He nodded in agreement with Dai when he compared the giant transponder snails to the Monksnail. Snails as boats... He couldnt imagine it was a very fast way to travel. Even the Monksnail, as big as it was, took over an hour to cross the Frost Islands.
    "Yeah! We're hunters--or, well, Daisuke more of the hunter, my role is more researchin' than actual huntin'"
    Despite having a hunter's license, most of Doe's work involved taking pictures, notes and analyzing monster behavior, if he did actively hunt, it was for capture and release only. He disliked the idea of killing his bounties, only doing so if it was necessary for the safety of himself or people around him. This actually wasnt that uncommon for wyverians like him. Though Wyverians were some of the first hunters, the job was eventually taken over by humans, who were typically stronger and more durable than wyverians were. It worked out well though, Wyverians were a peaceful race and most only hunted as a means of survival, when humans started to take over, they were able to focus the thing that let their true gifts shine through---knowledge.

Sans

Sans sat there dumbfounded for a solid 5 seconds before his face slowly changed to a big grin, an eruption of laughter left him, he pointed at skeletor and then papyrus, back and forth for a few seconds before almost falling laughing. If he could hack out a lung he could, he wipes a tear from his eye, โ€œI- I didnโ€™t even notice. But you two sound almost IDENTICAL. If it wasnโ€™t for your personalities being polar opposites, Id have thought papyrus was in some sort of gothic costume.โ€ He laughs more, โ€œthis is just wonderful.โ€ A look of realization seems to have washed his face before a cheeky grin replaces his expression, โ€œItโ€™s quite Humerus really, really tickles my funny boneโ€

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe listened carefully as Ace explained the function of the transponder snail. You could see the amazement in his eyes as he watched the little snail in its owner's palms.
    "Oh wow..."
    He mumbled. Now that Ace was a bit closer, he was able to see the snail better. It was definetly different from the Escuregots he was familiar with. He nodded in agreement with Dai when he compared the giant transponder snails to the Monksnail. Snails as boats... He couldnt imagine it was a very fast way to travel. Even the Monksnail, as big as it was, took over an hour to cross the Frost Islands.
    "Yeah! We're hunters--or, well, Daisuke more of the hunter, my role is more researchin' than actual huntin'"
    Despite having a hunter's license, most of Doe's work involved taking pictures, notes and analyzing monster behavior, if he did actively hunt, it was for capture and release only. He disliked the idea of killing his bounties, only doing so if it was necessary for the safety of himself or people around him. This actually wasnt that uncommon for wyverians like him. Though Wyverians were some of the first hunters, the job was eventually taken over by humans, who were typically stronger and more durable than wyverians were. It worked out well though, Wyverians were a peaceful race and most only hunted as a means of survival, when humans started to take over, they were able to focus the thing that let their true gifts shine through---knowledge.

Skeletor was utterly confused when Papyrus first showed his face. Then his confusion was replaced by anger at the insinuation that he Skeletor, soon to be emperor of the universe was a mere fanboy and impersonator of a being who's stupidity rivaled Beast man and trap-jaw's judging by what he knew of the skeleton he had just met so far! The alien lich looked at papyrus "What kind of impression are you talking about you bonebrain? Do you really think you can out evil laugh ME!?"

Sans

Sans sat there dumbfounded for a solid 5 seconds before his face slowly changed to a big grin, an eruption of laughter left him, he pointed at skeletor and then papyrus, back and forth for a few seconds before almost falling laughing. If he could hack out a lung he could, he wipes a tear from his eye, โ€œI- I didnโ€™t even notice. But you two sound almost IDENTICAL. If it wasnโ€™t for your personalities being polar opposites, Id have thought papyrus was in some sort of gothic costume.โ€ He laughs more, โ€œthis is just wonderful.โ€ A look of realization seems to have washed his face before a cheeky grin replaces his expression, โ€œItโ€™s quite Humerus really, really tickles my funny boneโ€
Skeletor then looked at Sans "What do you mean we Sound identical? Me and whats his name over here sound nothing alike!"

• 1685029477174.png
    His eyes widened a little upon hearing her response.
    Looking for love? I mean, this is a romantic reality show, but...
    You're just too nice to be open. You have your eyes set, or someone has already set theirs on you. I know it.

But... he also felt a little defeated hearing that. He only just met her, he can't be too attached after all. Even if she had swooped in to calm him down.
    That was just... her being nice. Nothing more, nothing less. A kind gesture.

But it was still jabbing at him.
    "... Who is destined to be yours...?"
    Damn it, you did it again!
    His face turns a beet red out of pure embarrassment.
    "D-d-did I say that out loud? I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ignore that question... please."
    He lets go of Shisari's hand, and covers his face a little.
    That one's gonna sting...

Quickly attempting to change the subject, he tried to address the obvious.
    "S-so! Uh, when are they gonna let us in, you think?"

Emotion: Jealous(?), Embarrassed
    Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari)

Last edited:

AresMD.png

1685124748089.png
NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity twinkie twinkie

Ares rolled his eyes when the mysterious woman named Eris had gave him a flirtatious smirk. Again, he had no time to deal with something like this and just wanted to go. Now it just seemed that while the two men were standing near eachother, girls were flocking to them like if they were candy and wasting no time in talking to them. You're fucking joking. My brother likes this garbage? It was just the attention mixed with somewhere he didn't wish to be that made him so angry and frustrated. He could go back by foot but who knows how long that may take him. Golden eyes landed on the blonde female who approached and gestured to her chest jokingly with her statement Can this day get any worse? The male wondered while turning his back on the situation. At this point it was just best to walk on off and get his ass into a room, but upon looking forward...There was even more people. "As much as I'd love to stand and chat with you people, I'm gonna head inside. Kind of getting too stuffy out here." Time to bite the bullet.

Looking over his shoulder, he glanced at Link&Proxi "You can follow if you want." With that said, he moved forward, walking away from the smaller group and unfortunately approaching the bigger one with many others talking. All shapes, sizes, and colors in his view between pinks, blues, and more. Ares needed a reset before he actually did explode like dynamite, it seemed he was hitting his limit for the hour. Just a little bit further. If I have to be the first one in this place, then so be it. There was more cameras, and one of them seemed to be interviewing another person. How fantastic. Let's hope I make it by.

• nilou.png

The redhead listened to King Dedede speak with interest. Truth be told, this might've been a little much information for her to take in all at once, and she wasn't sure how much of it would actually stay in her brain and how much would float away like a kite in a breeze, but it was definitely interesting to listen to either way. Especially considering it revealed that not only might the other people be from other countries or continents, but completely different planets altogether. After all, Nilou had never heard of "Planet Popstar" before. Though, in a way, that kind of made her even more excited... it was possible that this strange 'show' could let her dancing transcend the barriers of her world and be shared to people in other ones. That was a rather thrilling thought for her, she wanted few things as much as to share her craft with everyone.

But before she would share her dancing, it appeared that she was asked to share some knowledge. That was a much more difficult task for her... if she were one of those Akademiya scholars, she would've been able to give a lecture easily. Heck, if she was still connected to the Akasha, that would've just fed her all the knowledge she needed... but she could only rely on what she knew herself. "Well... Teyvat is indeed the world I come from. It's divided into seven nation, each founded by an Archon, a god connected to one of the elements of the world. Each of the gods also believes in an ideal that they try to guide their nation with. For example Mondstadt, the nation of the God of Wind, is guided by the ideal of freedom. It's a nation of wine and song, of windmills and green woods... I'd love to go there some day." Nilou let out a sigh of longing... it was clear that it was a place very suited to her tastes.

"There's also Liyue for Earth, Fontaine for Water, Natlan for Fire, Inazuma for Thunder, Sneznaya for Ice... and last but not least, my own homeland, Sumeru, devoted to the Goddess of Nature, Lesser Lord Kusanali. Our country is guided by the ideal of wisdom, that's why the most important institution there is the Akademiya... a society of scholars that research just about everything there is to about the world we live in. Although... I have my gripes with them." Saying that, Nilou crossed her arms and sighed, frustrated. "These scholars have absolutely no respect for the arts. It happened more than once that one of them wanted us to shut our shows down because of some ridiculous reason. They even tried to keep our dear Goddess locked up, but we managed to help her out. Well, I only played a small part in it..." she said, embarrassed, once more being way more modest than she should.

"Oh! And one thing that our world has - Visions." she added, and then unpinned the little gem from the bow at the back of her waist.
    genshin-impact-nilou-vision-pendant-c07173-props-accessories-101_2000x.jpg

"A Vision is the manifestation of a person's ambition... they are granted by the gods to those who pursue something with great passion. They allow people to use the power of the elements... mine is a Hydro Vision." She said, making a small whirlpool appear in her hand. "Though once you have one, your ambitions are connected to it... in Inazuma, there was a decree to confiscate Visions. Apparently, the people whose Visions were taken, went... catatonic. Their memories slowly disappeared, and their will to do anything along with them. It's horrible to even imagine..."

"A-ah, but I don't want you to think Teyvat is some scary, terrible place... it's actually quite peaceful... save for the occasional monster out in the wild."
    She finished her explanation. Then, she turned to Emma. "How about your world? What is it like?" She asked, genuinely curious.

• Midna

The Princess of the Twili

Mood:

Flustered, angry

In front of the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

The audacity! Midna's ears burned with the taunts she was hearing. What on Earth was this insolent girl doing?! "I told you, I DON'T NEED LOVE! I am p-perfectly capable of-!!"
    Midna stopped in her tracks when Callie booped her nose with an ink-covered finger. She stared down at the young idol, apparently shocked into silence, her red eyes wide with bewilderment.
    "I..." she stared at her reflection in the mirror. What was going on with her?! Her face was flushed red, and now there was a dot of pink on her nose. She looked up at the cameras recording her. "I...g-get those things out of my face!" she demanded hotly, "Before I make you!"

Once the camera people had fled, she turned back to Callie, her robes in a ruffle and clearly humiliated. "You...you little...How dare....never in my days have I...." she stammered, apparently so mad and embarrassed that she couldn't form a sentence.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

Samus couldn't understand for the life of her why someone would want to be recorded like this. Rosalina didn't seem bothered a bit. Sam glowered at the cameras.

She preferred to let Rosa take the lead, as she was much more amiable than Samus. Rosalina turned to her side to introduce her alien friend but...it was gone?

Samus looked back, where Rosalina was looking, and she finally spotted the peculiar creature floating around 3 blonde and 1 dark-haired individuals, encircling what appeared to be a small, glowing dot. Samus rubbed her eyes, thinking it was just a trick of the light or something, but no, it was indeed a ball of light.

Ever turned the attention back onto her. Samus, to avoid more of the interview, simply turned her back onto the cameras and followed Rosalina. She would rather talk to people than be recorded and interviewed. Upon closer inspection of the glowing dot, it was revealed to be...a pixie? Samus was stunned.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Britt-21 Britt-21 twinkie twinkie NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Mood: Miffed, awed

• 1685134244902.png

Sarin wasn't sure if her answer was correct, but based on his reaction, it wasn't.
    "I'm sorry, I don't think I said the right thing... I never say the right thing!"
    She sighed, and her heart fell slightly when he pulled his hand out of her own. That wasn't what she was expecting. She never tended to be flustered at any sort of conversation, so why was this any different?
    Am I really that bad at conversation? What did I do wrong?
    Of course, what she wanted to say was "I'm looking for someone like you," but that would never fly. Especially not so early. And what if she completely messed everything up and he didn't feel the same at all?!
    Get out of your own head!
    Shisari held her arms close to her body.
    "O-oh... we'll probably be let in soon, don't you think?"

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
    Feeling: Gutwrenched, worried

Emma looked on with wide, curious eyes as Dedede pulled out the thick book from his bag, pure magical energy emanating from it as it displayed all sorts of wondrous images. Emma was confused for just a moment as the king out of his realm spoke of where he came from, until it finally clicked into place. Were they really all from different worlds? She had only lightly imagined such a thing was possible with the power of the Reverie Corridor, but whoever brought them all together had to be on another level if it was able to bring people from such different dimensions. Surely this would prove to be a magical breakthrough... but only if she'd be able to replicate it, and she didn't see that happening any time soon by herself, in all honesty.

"O-Oh, my. That's quite a lot to take in," Emma only said once Dedede finished speaking, giving a soft giggle. "But it looks like a wonderful place, Mr. Dedede! I'd love to learn more later when we have the time."

When it came to Nilou's turn to speak, Emma listened just as attentively, holding her hands together with her orbal staff in tow. It certainly sounded like quite the intricately built world, with all sorts of gods and nations that Emma had never heard of before. It truly was a different place from the one Emma had called home. As Nilou sheepishly finished up her own explanation, Emma gave another giggle. "Oh, don't worry, it sounds like an amazing place too! I'd love to try to visit sometime if time permits."

When it finally came to her turn, Emma could only scratch the back of her head. "Coming right after you two, I'm nervous that my world will come off pretty boring, but I guess in some ways, this Teyvat does remind me a little bit of my own world. I'm from the continent of Zemuria, which is mostly ruled by its two superpowers, the Calvard Republic in the east, and the Erebonian Empire in the west, which is where I'm from, though... it's hard to be patriotic to Erebonia after all the imperialistic occupations they've done. Not to speak ill of the royal family, the crown prince is actually a rather nice man, but it goes to show that even the royalty are prone to being puppets in the hands of bureaucracy. The state annexed so many territories and states, like North Ambria and Crossbell, that we ended up going to war with Calvard because they were afraid they were next on the list to be assimilated. But... well, we managed to put an end to it before things got too dicey at the very least, and now Erebonia's making reparations to make up for the damage that's been done. Couldn't have done it without my friends, really," Emma breathed, as if casually admitting she helped in stopping a massive continental war.

"B-But it isn't all so bad!" She exclaimed once she realized she might have been just a bit too harsh on her home country. "Despite everything, it's still a beautiful country with all sorts of diverse cultures and attractions between each territory. A friend of mine grew up in this little town called Ymir, for example, which boasts the best hot springs in the continent, and there's Crossbell which I mentioned earlier that had the dance troupe I wanted to go see. I'd really love to show you what they're like sometime!"

Remembering the Vision that Nilou possessed on her form, Emma blinked. "Oh, and come to think of it, we have something similar where I come from too, but they're called orbments. You put these little crystals called quartz inside, and depending on the quartz's qualities, can let you cast all sorts of elemental magics. My orbment specifically is called an ARCUS, and it's really nifty!" She exclaimed, pulling hers out and showing it off. "You can even send messages and make calls with it, so it can really do it all," she said with a diffident chuckle.

Arcus_II_%28Sen_III%29.png

"Though, between the three of us, I don't even need it to cast magic. I'm... well, I suppose it's safe to tell you, but I'm a witch. Magic comes pretty naturally to me anyway," Emma confessed. Normally, she'd have kept this a secret, but if she was truly out of her own depth here, then it shouldn't have mattered if others found out what she was, right? And besides, she'd still barely gotten over keeping such a thing from her friends back in her school days, even after they'd easily forgiven her like it was a trivial matter, but still, old habits died hard.

"Maybe once we have more time, we can swap devices and see how compatible we are with them, yeah?"
She finally asked Nilou, managing a playful smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back