• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Azani
sample_f8b40dc3934ac9bd76fc57896f7cb43635fcdf42.jpg

Azani held the invitation in one of her hands as she almost laid in her large throne. It was clear the ornate chair was not made for her, but it was hers now. The invitation was a curious thing as she had not brought it here and none in yomi would invite the upstart queen to anything. The strangest thing was thr invitation was from the world of the living orat least one of them. Azani was still a bit unclear about that little fact, but there was more to this TV show than a normal one. They had gotten to her home and rembered the gods existing rather than forgetting them like normal. Azani had long ago opened an read the contents, in fact she had done so right after she first saw it. It was some cheesey romance show. Weren't those all scripted? Well it wasn't like it mattered Azani wasn't looking for love such things were pointless. Humans died to fast and gods rarely had love that lasted. It was all dysfunction and issues. Azani wanted no part in such things she had enough issues and didn't need some mortal that would die on the blink of an eye. Still thatthey had remembered her as more than myth and legend meant there was an opertunity. These people in whatever world could break the view of spirit and mortal and Azani could exploit that. She needed more followers before she could execute a plan she had hatched. Gods were maluable things given power by what mortals beilived so whattgey goverened could change. That was what Azani wanted, to gain more things under her domain. Vengence and grudges were good but if she could also giveren forgiveness and absolution, then her name would plead in more than just rumors and creepy stories.

Azani frowned and stared at the invitation. She didn't like it, she didn't like showing that she might not be what others thought. She wanted to live up the the ideals of her station and be the forever spiteful twin. It was an odd thing to want to not be understood, but in a way to reveal you weren't as belived was a weakness.

Azani thought far back to the only time she could recall she had even been close to such weakness. Amaterasu had thrown a fit over something and decided to hide away in a cave. Her being the goddess of the sun and the gods having more powers in those days meant with her went the sun. The missing queen of the gods was not exactly hard to track down and even Azani herself had heard of the event in Yomi. She hadn't gone to do anything in fact looking back she didn't do anything. Azani had found the cave connected to yomi and gad simply watched her twin from the dark. When the little sun goddess left the cave to party with the others Azani had returned to yomi.

" Fuck it " Azani said to no one irritation welling up inside her as she thought about the past. Shewas to be feared not loved. This was just a marketing trip nothing more.

Azani would arrive at the manor as only one like her could. In front of the building the ground would shake, not much but enough to perhaps make people stumble. Then the ground split open. A rift that lead down deep into the earth to the underworld, to yomi. From this crack poured ot the dark spirits of yomi freedom to spread their darkness. Or more likely fade away. Azani herself would rise from the vent to yomi riding the insect like dark spirits.

Azani stepped off the spirits and the vent closed as if it had never been. She had dressed up for this and wore a black kimono with red spider lily patterns. The spider lillies actully moved independent of azani making it look like her kimono was looking into an endless field of the flowers.

" So this is the place, it is smaller than I thought " she sighed playing to the role of the queen who expected better and be ause she thought it would be.

Emma Millstein - Outside the Mansion
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon

1000-cb-20210402130438-1-png.1088591
Emma looked to the redheaded girl who approached her with a friendly smile as she spoke, nodding along with her words. After the young woman introduced herself as Nilou, Emma bowed slightly and returned the favor. "My name's Emma! It's a pleasure to meet you as well," she introduced herself, placing a hand to her chest as she spoke. "Yes, you're right about that. I've never really done anything like this before, this... um, "TV" thing, but I suppose if the goal is to have a good time, then it seems like that won't be too hard!"

Ignoring the supposed goal of finding love, that is.

Indeed, the bustling activity, mixed with Nilou mentioning a bazaar from where she came from, reminded Emma of the state of Crossbell. Such a lively melting pot of cultures and walks of life where people thrived. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all indeed.

Looking at Nilou herself, right off the bat, Emma couldn't deny she was strikingly pretty, and her outfit was so elegant looking too! The red hair honestly reminded Emma of Elliot from back home if he were a girl, but it probably would not go over well to say that aloud. "If I may, your dress is so pretty! I've hardly seen that kind of design craft before. Where are you from, exactly? Liberl? Or maybe over in Calvard?" Emma asked, not entirely aware just how out of her depth she was. "I'm from the Sutherland Province over in Erebonia myself. Though... looking at everyone else here, I have to wonder who else is even from the Empire too."

nilou.png

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma)

Nilou nodded in understanding at the remark about never having done TV before. She was no different at all, only ever having photos taken of herself, but never being recorded, so she could relate. It was a little scary, she had to admit, but she just thought of it as another performance. After all, in her dancing, she only tried to convey what was in her heart... it would seem this show wouldn't be much different in that regard, though she would probably have to use her words much more than usual. "Mhm, with so many new faces to meet, it'll be hard to get bored!" she happily agreed with Emma.

She was pleasantly surprised to hear the girl compliment her outfit, and couldn't help but smile in response. "Oh, thank you! It's made specifically to compliment my dancing on stage, though not by me. I might be the one performing, but without the hard work of everyone at the theater, I don't think I could make the real magic happen." the redhead replied. But then, she cocked her head to the side thinking about the rest of what Emma said. "Li...berl? Erebonia? Is that somewhere in Mondstadt? Or maybe to the west, behind the desert?" she seemed really confused by the names she'd never heard of. "...and since when did any nation become an empire? Though I guess I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to geopolitical matters... I might be from Sumeru, the land of wisdom, but I'm actually not a scholar myself. Sumeru City, specifically. Not Port Ormos, or the desert. It can be pretty, but I don't think I could survive there for too long..." she put her hand on the back of her head, clearly a bit embarrassed that she had no idea what any of the places Emma mentioned were. She might not have been as invested as the Akademiya in studying the world in-depth, but knowing where countries are on the map was probably pretty important.

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

An out-of-this-world feeling woman intercepted Samus. She pleaded for her to let the creature go. The woman's calming, echoey voice seemed to calm Samus down slightly, because she lowered her arm cannon a bit. "So this thing is yours?" Samus asked.

Samus inspected the creature further. Perhaps simply its shape and color reminded her of the X Parasites she had dealt with in the past. But upon closer inspection, she realized that Rosalina was right, and that the Luma was indeed docile. It didn't have any dangerous-looking features, anyway.

"Sorry." Samus mumbled. Although it had only been her instincts kicking in, she still felt bad about threatening the woman and her...pet? Samus wasn't quite sure. The woman dressed in blue said that it was a Luma. She had never heard of them before.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
    Mood: Curious; guilty

• ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€ in front of the mansion
    ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€open
    The scene before her seemed to unfolded rather quickly. Perhaps it was a good thing she hadn't stepped in to interfere then. Even when she was beaconed forward by the woman who clearly was enjoying the cameras, the High Entian didn't move from her place. The others, including the woman who had called to her, were quick to hound the swordsmen for his action and in Melia's eyes that was more than enough. He didn't need her to step in and nag him as well, although she probably would have done so with much for grace than the other three seemed to do.

Pushing it aside, Melia decided to leave the situation as it was and stick to minding her own business, though she supposed that defeated the perhaps of what she should be accomplishing in this place. Then again, there was no reason for her to get involved any further than she already had. The right opportunity would come up for her to converse and until that came, he figured sticking off to the side was for the best. It wasn't as if she wanted to draw unwanted attention to herself anyways. If this truly was all being recorded, then she preferred to stay out of the spotlight, despite what one might expect from a woman of her standing.

Averting her attention away from the large group that had formed, Melia moved off to a less crowded area, though she remained in front of the mansion. It wasn't as if she had much of a clue what she ought to be doing in the first place. All of this was new to her, and admittedly, it was a bit much, even for someone as confident as herself. Who could blame her though? It was a lot to take in; people from unknown worlds, new technology, and of course the unknown of what reality tv even implied. All of it was new to Melia. All she could do was keep her wits about her and act as calm as she possibly could. While it was a tall order to meet, she was no stranger to such. She was a queen after all. Remaining calm before her people had become second nature to her, and even if none of these people were her subjects, she would still keep that cool, calm and collected front up before them.
    code by @Nano

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Mildly interested; awkward.

On the Trail to the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Cloud wished the young lady wasn't so friendly. He found it easier to talk with people with the same energy as him. However, he decided to put a little effort into the conversation. To make it less awkward if anything else. He forced himself to soften his surly expression.

"Uh-huh." Cloud nodded, looking back at the girl. He noted how pointy her ears were. Was she an elf of some sort? Wait...she was a princess?

From first glance, she didn't look quite like a princess- he tended to envision tiaras and dresses, elegant gloves and hairstyles, that sort of thing- but looking a bit closer at her rather intricate clothing, especially her blue top, he could see it.

Cloud inclined his head a bit out of respect for her royal status. "Zelda...er, nice name." he clumsily complimented her. That wasn't a name you heard often- but then again, he really had no room to talk, as his name was literally Cloud.

"The name's Cloud Strife." he replied as they exited the forest. He looked out in front of them at the mansion, and saw the gathering group of people there...and cameras. Cloud sighed, preparing himself for the inevitable.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
AresMD.png
1684853264935.png
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Ares paused as he heard a very obnoxious sound coming from behind him and he turned just slightly, spotting a blue ball of light with what seemed like wings are coming out of it. The fact that this thing simply pointed out his frustration with the situation itself already was pushing him to the limits of being pissed the hell off "Surely your friend isn't as fucking annoying as you are." He retorted, his jaw tightening in the process. What would happen if he just simply snatched this thing? Could he Squish it by just grabbing it alone? Or would he have enough willpower to not crush the thing in one grasp? His golden gaze shifted towards the other blonde who rushed up to them, though he said nothing while glaring at the ball of light. Do I even want to know? Probably not. "Considering your friend isn't even speaking to you, he probably thinks that you're annoying as well." Little did Ares know about the connection between that Fairy and Link himself.

The man looked towards the others who were ahead, already sensing the chaos building. Is there a way that I can simply just avoid the crowd all together? He wondered before glancing back at Link "As long as you dont piss me off, you can stay with me." Glaring at the Pixie, he knew if she followed along, he was surely going to lose the little bit of patience he had left in his mind. "I'm not sure what these clowns are doing but I'd much rather get inside and avoid this whole fiasco." His eyes met a camera and he could only glare into it, hoping the cameraman would just simply look at someone else.

• Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

(Waiting on Kaiju Cat)

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

King Dedede {\King of Dreamland/} [Calm, Curious, Hungry] - - [Waddle Dees: Happy, Curious.]
IMG_0425.jpeg
Interaction(s) -> Emma { Verite Verite } / Nilou { NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon }

โ€”โ€”โ€”

Dedede could spot the main meeting point just ahead, and with each step, the mansion grew larger and larger in perspective. He could testify that it was almost as big as his Castle, which in happenstance, probably seemed lesser than others. But hey, A kingโ€™s home is what He sees as fit, and it was good enough for him.

His train of thought was then interrupted by a small rumble in his stomach, heard by his trailing companions as well.

โ€œMn.. Good thing we saved up on those snacks cominโ€™ ere. Ey, lil buds. Ya feeling for a bite?โ€ The king always made sure to offer for his friends. Generosity was the best policy, as one learned.

One of the waddle Dees meanwhile had actually skipped ahead, curiosity overtaking its mind as trekked over to two interesting individuals, one wearing unique garments of light and dark blues, and the other,wearing purple and holding a shiny staff. The Waddle Dee made a squeaky noise and did small hops, likely wanting to say hi.

Dedede meanwhile stopped on the side, opening a travel bag he brought and took out a box. Gently, he opened it, revealing a very nicely made cake. Taking out a fork as well, he skewered some fruits and fed the two present Dees a bite, before wondering where the 3rd went.

โ€œAye? Whereโ€™d ey go?โ€ He looked around, confused slightly before spotting the Waddle Dee, who seemed to be trying to get the attention of 2 humans ahead of him.

Gently smiling and shaking his head, The King forked a bite of fruits, cream, and pastry into his mouth before walking over.

โ€œAye Fernie, whatโ€™cha up to lil guy? Almost made me worried for a moment โ€˜ere.โ€ Dedede held the plated treat on one arm, scooping up his buddy on the other in a gentle warmth, before looking down slightly to face the people of interest.

โ€œA-ah, Greetinโ€™s Missus, I โ€˜ssume ya were invited for the Heartline thingy as well?โ€

(Cake)
1684857699383.jpeg

• 1684869181680.png

"Don't worry about it... I think being weird is a positive trait."
    Her smile turned sweet as she listened to his next question, which was when he asked to hold her hand. Without even hesitating, she took his hand in her own.
    "It's alright, I don't mind."
    Shisari stayed by his side, her face still lighting up slightly when he used her nickname. Sure, she was the one who suggested it, but she found it to be very cute when he did.

"At least I now know that coming here wasn't meaningless..."
    She looked at him with a sideways glance and an awkward half-smile.
    Maybe things will be different this time...

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
    Feeling: Happy

Last edited:

• Samus Aran

58a

She was the parent of this creature? Samus assumed it was like how she had been taken in by the Chozo. For that, her respect for this stellar woman grew.

"Good, good..." The woman was named Rosalina? A rare name, Samus thought, but it was pretty nonetheless. Sam would have seriously doubted her title as guardian of the cosmos if it wasn't for the fact that she was accompanied by an alien and was hovering in mid-air.

"My name is Samus. Samus Aran." Samus replied briskly. "We should probably get going instead of standing around, chit-chatting."

Mood: Fine

Emma Millstein - Outside the Mansion
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Nilou)

1000-cb-20210402130438-1-png.1088591
Emma maintained a graceful smile as she exchanged pleasantries with Nilou, though she couldn't help but quizzically tilt her head as the redhead spoke of where she came from. She'd never heard of any of the places Nilou made mention of either. Granted, for all her travels, she'd never even been to Calvard and hardly stepped foot in Liberl, so for all she knew, those could be places from either of those countries, but at the same time, she couldn't shake off the feeling that Nilou could have been from a different continent entirely. Especially after everything she'd seen, she had certainly learned by now to keep an open mind, and yet...

Shaking her head, deciding to move on from the subject, Emma perked a brow at Nilou's earlier words. "Oh, you're a stage dancer! Aha, I should have guessed," she giggled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. "There was... a place I once passed through in my travels, a state whose dance troupe was renowned across the entire continent. I really wanted to watch a performance, but sadly, I didn't get the chance," she sighed morosely, choosing not to use specific names for places if they were going to be trouble. And also because it was her own country that militarily invaded that state to begin with, but that was all water under the bridge now, at least.

"Still, you shouldn't sell yourself short. I know how much work goes into performances like that too, I once... set up a concert with my friends for the culture festival back when I was a student," Emma continued, still maintaining her open smile as she spoke nostalgically. "But I'm sure you're plenty dazzling, even just by yourself too. I'd love to get the chance to see you perform if we ever get the chance!"

Emma cleared her throat nervously. "A-And I'll bet everyone else would be just as excited to watch as well!"

Last edited:
AresMD.png
1684877912767.png
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Ares could feel a vein ready to just burst out of his forehead with this little brat. What was stopping him from murdering the thing? Oh, you know...The camera that was staring them down like a lion stalking it's prey. I could turn this "Romance" trip into something bloody real fast. His gaze hadn't moved from the cameraman but this man surely was risking his life trying to keep them in frame. "Listen here you little brat," said Ares "Keep talking like that and I'll make sure you turn into a bug splattered on that camera. I'm already pissed the hell off being here, I don't need you adding to that." The golden gaze shifted to the pixie, hoping she'd take heed to his words because no one dared to stop him once he set his target up for execution. Turning a bit towards Link, he spoke "Link, right? I'm Ares. Guess you could already tell what kind of character I am." A short tempered blonde with a need to punch things every now and again. Granted, just about anyone would figure that out after a short time. He could keep his cool, plan, and do what he has to do. But not when he was driven up a wall. In this case he did need a reset of some sort, more preferably away from everyone else.

Perhaps a walk would be able to clear his mind, though not when there were cameras following probably everyone at this point. I don't understand this and how it's even meant to work. Forcing random different people to live in a mansion can make love blossom? What a joke. I feel like I'm in a shitty novel. With his attitude, no doubt he fits the name of "Ares". He was the god of War. It seemed that he was just the legitimate son of the god himself. He looked down at the ground in search for a rock and he grasped one, lifting it and glaring at the camera once again "I suggest you turn that shit away before I break it!" Annnnd there went the vein in his forehead. Ares gave the man a moment to turn away, and if he didn't: Bye-Bye Camera.

• View attachment 1088799

"Don't worry about it... I think being weird is a positive trait."
    Her smile turned sweet as she listened to his next question, which was when he asked to hold her hand. Without even hesitating, she took his hand in her own.
    "It's alright, I don't mind."
    Shisari stayed by his side, her face still lighting up slightly when he used her nickname. Sure, she was the one who suggested it, but she found it to be very cute when he did.

"At least I now know that coming here wasn't meaningless..."
    She looked at him with a sideways glance and an awkward half-smile.
    Maybe things will be different this time...

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Tim
    Feeling: Happy

"Pleasure to meet you too." Jon said to eris. "Huh what do you mean?" the midwestern man asked. After hearing eris's motivations jon grew concerned "Oh gee, i'm not so sure that's a good idea."

• 1684883050039.png
    She... really accepted? Even after all that?
    Tim at first was in a bit of shock. But just a second or two after, he did realize that's what he had asked, and it seemed that Sarin genuinely cared. He tightened his grip slightly, but it was still gentle.
    "Thank you for this."
    Finally, he gives a proper smile to her. He was genuninly happy.
    Maybe... just maybe I can make it through.
    He had forgotten everyone around him and the cameras in that very moment. He was just happy to have made his first friend here.

The mansion lay ahead... as roses continued to swell around. A skeleton in a blue hoodie was up ahead. The door keeper? No, even he seems a bit confused. And informal. Is that... a hot dog? With condiments? From his pocket???
    "Sarin..."
    He looks back up to the partly mechanized girl, still holding her hand.
    "Shall we continue?"

Emotion: Happy, a little puzzled
    Mentions: twinkie twinkie (Shisari) AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (sans)​

Sans

IMG_2883.jpeg
*Sans felt like someone was looking at him
โ€Sup, wanna water sausage?โ€ He pulls another bunned sausage out from the same pocket, this one had no condiments, but it looked like it had a stem on one end. He moved his hand back to his pocket and the sausage did not move, it just floated there, and he walked away from it.
He stopped in his tracks after taking a few steps to see muscles under a skin tight blue spandex looking suit.
looking up, his smile grows, โ€œHeh, another skeleton. Didnโ€™t expect to see that.โ€

interactions:
Ciscodog Ciscodog (tim)
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef (skeletor)

Last edited:

• Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.17.09 PM.png
    Shisari was glad to be there for and help Tim, not only for him but for herself as well. The amount of nervous energy coursing through her was not normal by a long shot, but she knew that nothing here would be normal. The sight of the skeleton made her chuckle however and she covered her mouth, watching as Tim also looked quite stunned at this.
    โ€œYeahโ€ฆ we should head up.โ€
    And while she didnโ€™t want to just yet, Sarin started walking up the path with Tim, gently reaching her free hand out to lightly brush over the velvety rose petals. She had never smelled anything so sweet before.
    โ€œAre you hoping to find someone here, Tim?โ€ She asked quietly.
    Against her own will, she was already attached.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog -Tim / AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Sans
    Feeling: Timid

ยป Princess Zelda
ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€path to the mansion
ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
Cloud's clumsy compliment only caused a soft giggle to rumble in the back of Zelda's throat. It couldn't be clearer that such a thing didn't come natural to him. That was fine. At least he seemed to be lightening up, even if it was only by a little. She'd take what she could get, even if it wasn't much.

"Thank you," she hummed happily, her smile growing a bit brighter as she spoke. Hearing him continue on, Zelda bobbed her head slightly as he introduced himself. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Cloud."

Pausing, the princess turned her gaze away from him and allowed it to move towards the path in front of them. Green orbs quietly observed the scene that awaited them. It was still in the distance, but she could see a group had formed up ahead, but that was not what had truly caught her attention. The cameras lining their path is what did. Her eyes quietly scanned over them until she realized she had fallen silent for a moment too long, and as quickly as her attention had been pulled away, it returned.

"It seems we should be arriving soon," Zelda mentioned, doing her best to push forth the conversation. "I hope it won't be as dreadful as I am anticipating it to be. I cannot say I am all too excited for all this. Romance isn't rea-"

Her sentence came to an abrupt stop as the sound of footsteps behind them caught her ears and they briefly twitched. If she had had enough time, she would have turned to inspect who or what might be behind them, but before she could, a familiar figure popped up at her side. Blankly, Zelda stared at her knight as her brain processed exactly who she was looking at, but as the realization began settling in, so did her embarrassment.

A faint hue of red began at the tips of her ears and slowly spread across her skin. Soon enough her cheeks glowed a rosy color and Zelda let an extremely audible gasp escape her throat as she threw her hands up over her face, hoping to hide her growing blush.

"L-L-LINK! W-W-What are you doing here?!" she stammered. For someone who was usually quite cool and collected, she sure wasn't showing it at the moment. If it had been most other situations, she probably would have been fine, but this particular one felt different. She was going to be part of some romance thing after all, and if he was there, then she could only assume that he too was going to partake. Admittedly, she would have never expected such, which caused her reaction to his arrival to become rather extreme.

Not even waiting to see if he planned to sign some response, Zelda hurried a few steps ahead of both men and tried to compose herself quickly. This was no way for her to be acting, especially in front of a stranger. Still, how could she not be embarrassed? She had no idea Link was even coming along, and if he knew her reason for coming, it made it even worse. Biting back a panicked squeal, the princess internally relaxed herself and after a few seconds, she dropped her hands away from her face. I'm fine... I'm fine... she mentally told herself as she sucked in a deep breath. It was clear she really wasn't entirely fine though.
code by @Nano

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Concerned, puzzled

On the Path to the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Upon hearing Zelda's giggle (at his stupid compliment, no doubt), the palest of pinks painted Cloud's cheeks. He wasn't one to be easily bashful, but come on. That compliment was basic as hell, not to mention poorly executed. He continued looking out at the Mansion that they were approaching steadily. The smell of roses lingered. He could hear people's voices meshing together, some more interesting than others.

As they continued walking, Cloud nodded. He was glad that Zelda wasn't too keen on this experience either. "Me either, to be honest." he confided. He continued to listen to what she had to say, but all of a sudden, she stopped talking. Cloud looked back at Zelda- and was a bit surprised to see a young man who had seemingly spawned at Zelda's side as Strife had been looking the other way. The man was dressed in blue as well, also had blonde hair, and pointy ears. Is that her brother or something? They definitely seemed connected somehow.

Cloud returned the wave halfheartedly, the guy seemed friendly enough, but upon glancing at Zelda, it seemed that she wasn't too thrilled to see him there. She seemed... embarrassed..? She hurried a few feet away from them, her hands covering her face.

"Huh." Strife shrugged, he knew how strange girls were at times. He looked back at the man in blue. He gave him a look that clearly said, 'What was that all about?'

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• nilou.png

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma), Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (King Dedede)

Nilou listened to Emma with great interest, glad to have moved on from the topic of geography... Although she had to admit, now that she thought about it, many of the other people here looked like they were from a completely different world entirely... in fact, nobody that she could see looked like they would also be from Teyvat... Not that it mattered where they were from. Well, it did matter a bit, but far more important than where they came from and what their worlds were, was who they were as people.

With that in mind, Nilou was pretty happy so far, as Emma has been pretty pleasant to talk to... "Ah, it's a shame you didn't get to see the troupe... watching performances like that is someting really magical and exciting. I mean, I got inspired to take it up when I saw one performance like that, the way the dancer moved on the stage... it was mesmerizing, to say the least!" she went from a sympathetic tone, to an excited one, her eyes practically glimmering while she talked about her passion. "If there's ever an opportunity, I'll be more than happy to perform for you, and everyone here... it won't be the same as seeing the troupe, but I'll try my best to show you what you've missed!" The redhead smiled warmly.

But then, she felt something round and soft bump into her leg. She turned around to see a small orange... orb? And it had big, black eyes... it kind of reminded her of Fungi from her homeland... but it seemed friendly enough, so Nilou just chuckled. "Hello there, little guy... are you lost?"

Before the Waddle Dee had a chance to respond though, a large figure appeared behind it. Nilou looked up, only to see... a bird? The strange person certainly had a beak and flippers, but they didn't look like any bird Nilou had ever seen. The bird-person quickly scooped up the little orange guy in his arms, but by the looks of it, the two were actually friends.

"Oh, um, that's right!" the dancer nodded in response to the stranger. "I'm not sure how this is all supposed to go, but I guess everyone here signed up for it." she confirmed.

King Dedede + Waddle Dees - - > {Friendly, Curious} --> Interaction: Nilou [ NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon ]
1684942889923.png

The Royal Penguin flashed a toothy smile at the dancer upon the confirmation of being here for the project as well. Likely a habit grown off of Kirby's immense drive to make friends with everyone he meets, but he digresses. Besides that, the young lady's attire reminded him of the Fiesta Ability, so he couldn't help but get curious at that.

The waddle dee meanwhile perched its way onto Dedede's shoulder, likely trying to spot out other people of interest.

"Likely the case," He replied back kindly. "Alongside quite the cast to go with it. Could say it may unite different worlds."

Looking over Nilou, Dedede could spot said interesting cast ahead, some even being familiar faces from a tourtament that took place long ago..

"O-oh! Right, my manners.. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms, My name's King Dedede, or Dedede for short." Holding out a free hand, Dedede went in position for a handshake.

Renoโ€™s reaction to the heart line invitation was to laugh out loud. Itโ€™s Reno, he's a strange specimen.Tseng examined the invitation thinking itโ€™s a trap or a scam. He had Reno and Rude on standby in case thereโ€™s an emergency. Presently Rufus walks up the dirt path while Dark Star is behind him in case thereโ€™s danger. Heโ€™s both Rufusโ€™s companion and guard dog having been with his master for years. Rufus paid no mind to the cameras heโ€™s used to the flashing lights and having it in his face itโ€™s part of being the new president of Shinra Electric company. It was his life as a small boy growing up if memory serves.

He acknowledged the camera crew with a slight nod before walking ahead eventually meeting up with the others. Some of them didnโ€™t want to be here like that Ares guy. Not that he can blame him. He accepted the invitation because heโ€™s stupidly bored. Sitting behind a desk day and night isnโ€™t fun. It weighed him down. He used the heart line project as an excuse to get away from his responsibilities for a few days though Tseng disapproved. Maybe what Ares needs is a drink. Rufus can afford it heโ€™s filthy stinking rich. Maybe heโ€™ll offer the other the best booze this place has to offer.

He raised an eyebrow as he noticed Cloud of all people from their universe. Itโ€™s surprising to say the least he didnโ€™t take the blonde as someone who was into these kinds of things. He only accepted for fun really. He did notice Zelda and Link were odd. Could they be an elf? Itโ€™s easy to see Zelda is a princess and Link is a soldier. Rufusโ€™s attention went to Cloud. He approached the former SOLDIER. โ€œ I didnโ€™t take you for someone who's into these things. A reality tv show for romance? Not really. Shouldnโ€™t you be back home with your friends blowing up mako reactors or something?โ€ It was like sticking it to his dad. He was almost was gleeful as it played into his hands. No remorse since when did he care? Not him. Dark Star was by his side; he eyed the others looking bored.

Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
Sanji thought itโ€™s nice hearing from Ace again even if their lines of communication are sporadic. Itโ€™s no secret that like the other straw hats, Sanji questions how someone as polite as Ace is tied to Luffy. Luffy explained thereโ€™s no blood that tied Ace and him or Sabo together, they shared a cup of sake as rite of passage. Theyโ€™re sworn brothers, it was a touching story. โ€œ Donโ€™t worry about Luffy, he's in good hands, just go ahead and enjoy yourself, Ace.โ€ He felt terrible he couldnโ€™t be there by Luffyโ€™s side when his captain raided Marineford to save Ace from execution. White Beardโ€™s sacrifice changed the world. Ace escaping with his life caused a new age of bounty hunters to come out; the straw hats vowed to keep an eye on him as an oath of their loyalty to Luffy.

Clank!

Ace is grateful for Luffyโ€™s crew keeping an eye on their captain; it puts him at ease knowing his brother is well cared for. He noticed Daisuke and Doe who were talking about his transponder snail. โ€œ Theyโ€™re used for communication, recording and surveillance. The snails have other uses. I won't be surprised if theyโ€™re kept as pets, but thatโ€™s not what theyโ€™re used for. I donโ€™t think so:โ€œ He had been halfway around the world, he had experienced different things and had met new people during his travels. He thought of Yamato and Tama on his short stay at Wano. Ace thought of Yamato as his friend for life while Tama was like his little sister. โ€œ The snails take on the facial and vocal features of whoever is talking on both ends, and they function on telepathy and electronic signals. Iโ€™ve seen them used to project broadcasts live. Theyโ€™re used as ships. Yep, theyโ€™re the literal size of ships, Iโ€™m not even kidding. Iโ€™m talking about transporting goods and theyโ€™re used for warfare. Itโ€™s a nice piece of lore, Huh?โ€ He stared at the tiny thing that fits in the palm of his hand. Itโ€™s not the strangest thing in his world, there's oddities and weird things abound. โ€œ Iโ€™m Ace Portgas.โ€ He flashes a welcoming smile. Upon noticing Doeโ€™s and Daiโ€™s tails, he likened them as the zoan type devil fruit users, either mythical or ancient class comes to his mind.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:

• Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

"Woah, really?! So it's not an escuregot? And they can be used as ships and in warfare? Reminds me of the Monksnail, right Doe?" He glanced between Ace's transponder Snail and Doe, his tail wagging excitedly at this new discovery.

"Oh, whoops! Where are my manners? I'm Daisuke and this is Doe. We're Hunters from Kamura! Monsters and critters are kinda our thing, which is why we're so excited to see something we haven't discovered before!"

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• Samus Aran

58a

Samus noticed the almost star-like shimmer in Rosalina's eye. She blinked, feeling slightly dazed, or perhaps star-crossed. "Er...yeah." she muttered. Wait a second...Samus came to her senses, and asked, "How do you know so much about me?" she was amazed to know that Rosalina knew so much about her, considering Samus knew nothing about Rosa.

Sam followed behind her, her metal gear clinking slightly as she walked. As she and the levitating woman walked towards the mansion, Samus finally spotted the cameras. She huffed, and tried to hide her face from view. Although she really knew all along, it was inevitable, that she would be recorded, it didn't mean she would make it easy for the camera crew.

Mood: Intrigued, irritated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back