• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก [CLOSED]

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
roses-aesthetic-rose.gif

๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–...

Your character (single, obviously), is sent a notice that they have been invited to join something called the Heartline Project. Come to find out, it's...a reality TV show? They contact the head honcho of this whole thing, a girl by the name of Ever. She explains that she put this all together to help certain characters achieve one of the most wonderful things life has to offer.
Love.

She also wanted to become a TV host, so there's that.

So, your character accepts. Other than their dignity and self-esteem, what else is there to lose? They go to the address written in the letter, and find themselves looking at a grand mansion...

So this is basically a slice-of-life, reality TV type RP featuring a whole boatload of different fandoms, and OCs if you wish. All of them are situated together in a Big-Brother style mansion, and you all know the premise of the show- to fall in love. Romance is NECESSARY, but angst and fluff are also encouraged!

Rules:
1) LGBT+ friendly, ofc.
2) Please get along, I won't tolerate bigotry and bullying.
3) If you are going to sign up for this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH AND DON'T GHOST ME, ISTG I AM SICK OF IT
4) Shipping is obviously allowed, but DO NOT force ships, ask if it's okay first. Also, no huge age gaps and no pedophilia.
5) Please make your characters at least 16. Idk I feel like it's weird to ship children.
6) Try to include everyone!
7) NO ONE LINERS.
8) Please plan stuff out in the OOC with me!
9) Ask any questions you may have.
10) No rushing. Let people take their time so they can get out a quality post.
11) Characters will be paired up as roommates in groups of 4. You can request where they are staying.
12) Have fun!!!

OOC: Fandom - [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)
CS: Fandom - [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (CS)

Last edited:
I dunno since romance in one piece isnโ€™t really heavily focused on. My other canon choice is brotherhood Edward Elric heโ€™s the kind that wonโ€™t care about these things. Plus, he has eyes only for Winry.

In theory to be fair I can go with Terra from final fantasy 6 itโ€™s gonna take a bit for her to warm up since the closest thing she has love is maternal.

Oh yeah! I guess I should ask what are the limits when it comes to fandoms? Games, Anime, Cartoons, or are we free to choose anything?

Now question before I even start: Could I technically use a FC from a fandom, but they're an "oc" ๐Ÿค”

Sign me up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back