• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WIP: Genshin Impact x RedOut: Festival of Velocity

Description and Starting Plot

Beetlebuggo

Meep Meep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Genshin Impact x RedOut

Solar|RedOut|Teyvat|Grand Festival

1705794763445.png1708562573376.jpeg

To those who find this Interest Check, Welcome.

This was a fun thought that was tossed around in my mind so much that I felt it would be fit to share out the idea and see who else would be interested in building upon it.
-----------------------------------------------

-{_(The Plot)_}-
In the wake of a newfound distortion of peace, the wonderous world of Teyvat alongside those who call it home is delved into a new mystery. Across these lands where human and supernatural live alike, projected cyclones of luminous sparks and hues idly stand; bordered by ring-like constructs of outlandish origin. Some factions show curiosity, others caution, and deep down, the dark sees opportunity.. For what lies on the opposite side, opportunity shines in the eyes of the ambitious, although paired with the natural recklessness of humanity. The consequences are vast, but for whether or not these be for better or for worse, is your road to pave. Good luck, Pilot.

——————————————
Notes:

I am 17 years old. I may be used to Rp’ing alongside adults, but it’s completely okay if you’re uncomfortable Rp’ing with a minor (for the 18+ lads)

Post frequency is lenient, since I am still going through highschool.

Minimum of 2 Paragraphs in posts are preferred, and no 1 liners please.

Formal stuff out of the way, name's Beetle. Nice to meet you (Reader/Potential RP partner/Friend)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back