• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || Hotel California || Interest Check || OPEN ||

Blaklyte

Local Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • Prelude

Its been a long day.

Maybe you're on a road trip with friends, or maybe a business trip or maybe you're just on much needed vacation. No matter what the reason is, you've been traveling. And you've been traveling for a while. The sun is starting to set, and you can't keep your eyes open any longer.
    Lucky for you, there's a small hotel just off the road you travel on, inviting you to stop and rest for the night, and so you do. Its old, maybe a bit run down, but cozy and clean. The host hands you your key and leads you to your room by the dim light of a candle. As soon as the door is closed, you are overwhelmed with a feeling of exhaustion, more so than you were before you stepped into the building. You collapse into your bed and immediately begin to drift into slumber. The last thing you remember before falling asleep is a chilling whisper in your ear.
    "Welcome to the Hotel California."

Overview
    Howdy Howdy! This is an Fandom Crossover RP based loosely on Hotel California by Eagles! Your character, for whatever reason stopped at a strange hotel to rest for the night, however the next day they find that they're unable to leave the building. Now your character must find a way out or adapt to an eternal life inside the hotel!
    Though i intend for this RP to be very chill and have some Slice of Life aspects to it, Its primarily within the Horror/Mystery Genre. Please keep this in mind if you're interested!
    Story *

Story
Rules
Links
Welcome to Hotel California-!
"You can check out any time you like,"
"But you can never leave."
code by Nano

Last edited:
I've always had a fascination with the song "Hotel California". It reminds me a lot of the tower of terror, and it's just such a spooky concept. I'm very interested in this, so long as you're comfortable with new users participating. (Although I have RP'd in the past.)

I plan on playing the protege of Jesse Faden from Control
im not familiar with that series but i dont mind!! looking forward to seeing ur form once i get the sign up thread up!!

I've always had a fascination with the song "Hotel California". It reminds me a lot of the tower of terror, and it's just such a spooky concept. I'm very interested in this, so long as you're comfortable with new users participating. (Although I have RP'd in the past.)
yesssss you're welcome to join!! i dont mind new users or new rpers at all! looking forward to seeing ur character(s)!!

Oh this looks awesome! I would love to participate.
sweet!! ill get to work on making the sign up sheet sometime today, if it isnt up by tonight then ill try to have it posted tomorrow

I am interested in this RP though I'm not confortable with the Discord though. I haven't logged in there for awhile.

If I can RP there,I might bring in some Demon Slayer Kimetsu no yaiba and Fibal Fantasy XV characters.

For Demon Slayer characters,some characters I could bring might be a hashira. Rengoku will be "donut-ed" again. Poor guy.

I am interested in this RP though I'm not confortable with the Discord though. I haven't logged in there for awhile.

If I can RP there,I might bring in some Demon Slayer Kimetsu no yaiba and Fibal Fantasy XV characters.

For Demon Slayer characters,some characters I could bring might be a hashira. Rengoku will be "donut-ed" again. Poor guy.
the discord server is required, but only for the ooc. the rp itself will still be on here, if that helps any. :)

You're more than welcome to sign up without joining the server, however, like Dovah said the rp's OOC is on discord, i would highly recommend you join it so you can be in on plotting and character discussion

THE SIGN UP THREAD HAS BEEN MADE!!!
Comment on this thread or post a form in the Sign Ups to be DMd a link to the OOC Discord!!

I'd be interested, I remember rping with u before. But I dunno how specific on fandoms ya are. I'm well, part of some obscure ones so.

I'd be interested, I remember rping with u before. But I dunno how specific on fandoms ya are. I'm well, part of some obscure ones so.
There's no limit as to which fandoms you can use! I'll dm you the discord invite in just a moment!

Can I use two characters? Two Hashira from Demon Slayer who will be on a mission in the hotel while posing as a couple on vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back