• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€in front of the mansion
    ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Melia quietly nodded along as Tenko went into her brief explanation. So this Aikido was some form of combat? She supposed that did make some sense given the stance the other girl had quickly taken up. Even so, it was strange that she was unfamiliar with such a style. Of course, she by no means was an expert in the sort, but given her travels, she had learned of a variety of things- including unfamiliar ways of combat that other races had used. She'd even learned of things from a whole different world as well. Even with that vast amount of knowledge, it was clear she still had many things to learn. How interesting.

Snapping from her own thoughts after a few seconds, Melia's wings twitched as she notice of Tenko's hesitation to demonstrate. Her confusion began to make itself present on her face until the other continued on to explain before she could even question it. "Toss me around...?" the queen once again parroted. What exactly had she agreed to... well, not fully agreed to thanks to Tenko's respect, but still. She would have never anticipated there would be throwing involved. This aikido was sounding more and more like something Reyn would thoroughly enjoy. He had always been one for brute force after all. Perhaps if she learned it she could bring it home to reach him, although maybe that wasn't in her best interest. She could already imagine him using it to throw poor Shulk around and receive a scolding from Fiora. The vivid image of such that played in her heard caused a small smile to crack on her lips though.

"I would have never anticipated any of this to include throwing me around, but..." Pausing, Melia pondered her next words carefully. "I know I may not look it, but I assure you I am far more durable than I may seem, and am no stranger to combat. I'd love to see this fighting style in action!"

It was a daring statement to make, yet she was bold enough to make it. The High Entia was more than willing to bare through brief pain if it meant pursuing something unbeknownst to her. However, even if she wished to learn, all would be put on hold as Ever's voice echoed out around the area and called for all of them to gather. The sound of her voice immediately caused Melia's wings to perk and give a small flap before settling once more. "How unfortunate. It seems we'll have to put this on hold until after we've listened to this host speak."

With a small shake of her head, Melia turned herself towards the group that had begun forming and gestured her head forward for Tenko to follow. "We mustn't keep them waiting. It sounds like she'll be offering us important information." Moving forth, she took off to get closer to Ever to make it easier to hear what it was she wished to tell them.
    code by @Nano

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

What great timing! Doe turned his attention to Ever as she called for everyone to gather around her.
    "Oh! Looks like shes about to let us in now!"
    He exclaimed. Doe hunched down as Ever's camera crew positioned themselves closer to the mansion door. Maybe sitting on the porch wasnt such a good idea, they were so close to the cameras.... so many people were going to be watching them... His stomach began to bubble with anxiety. Doe shifted to face away from the cameras and more towards Daisuke.
    "Maybe we should move out of the way--Hey whats wrong hun..?"
    He asked, Doe pushed his own worries aside for the moment upon seeing Daisuke's sour expression. Was he getting some sort of last minute stage fright..?

• Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

Daisuke was abruptly snapped out of his pining at Doe's question of concern. He quickly put on a smile and stood up. "Oh, it's nothing!! I'm as happy as can be! We should probably gather 'round with the others--" He pointed towards the group around Ever, slowly walking towards them.
    "We should probably go before we miss something important!"
    His tail was not wagging, contradicting his earlier statement about his happiness.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Vexed

In front of the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

"...That's fair." Cloud sighed. Although he didn't particularly like Rufus, he acknowledged that he may have taken it a bit too far.

"I don't have time for fancy shit like that." he added. Moreso, he didn't really find it necessary. He tended to prefer things that were more simple.

He glanced at the woman with the megaphone. Ever. He wondered what this unassuming looking girl had in store for them.

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• JqaAIuQ.jpg

Interactions: megar megar (Kyoko)

As everyone was gathering to listen to the show's host, suddenly, a ripple formed in the air a little behind everyone, as if reality's fabric was being tugged at... and suddenly, out of it, a cyan-haired girl popped up, a piece of toast held in her mouth as if she were a character in some anime, doing the most clichรฉ opening imaginable. Not wasting any time after just appearing out of nowhere, the girl just dashed straight ahead towards the mansion, while complaining "Aaah, I overslept...!" and "I'm late, I'm late...". Truth is that this girl, Hatsune Miku, could've easily been the first person to show up, if she didn't decide to send her alarm clock flying off the nightstand when it rang. Even then, she didn't *really* have to act in a rush, it's not like anyone has really entered the mansion yet anyway... but if she felt she was going to be late, she figured she would at least do it in a cute way... toast wasn't even something she usually had for breakfast, it was mostly just a prop.

Unfortunately, to make the clichรฉ complete, she had to do one other thing. Running like that, she paid little attention to her surroundings, and so it wasn't really surprising when she suddenly hit something, or more accurately someone, and bounced off of them with great force. She landed flat on her butt on the ground, and groaned in mild pain. "Owow... guess I wasn't looking where I was going..." she sighed, then looked up at the other person, the one she would've trampled if she was any more bulky. Fortunately for her, she seemed to have bumped into a tough girl that wasn't that easy to knock over. In fact, maybe a little too tough... not only did the stranger not fall over, she was looking at Miku with eyes that just seemed to judge her right off the bat. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to run into you... are you alright?" she asked, despite the fact she was the one on the ground... unexpected situations like this weren't her forte, unfortunately. Though also, she was hoping if she seemed genuinely sorry, the siliver-purplish-haired girl would maybe soften her expression.

Emma Millstein - Into the Mansion
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Nilou)

1000-cb-20210402130438-1-png.1088591
Emma nodded as she listened along to Nilou continue to speak, elaborating on how her world's Visions worked. It was one thing that she was always eager to learn in general, especially about whole other worlds' forms of magic, but also frankly, it was just pleasant to hear the dancer speak.

However, she found her attention diverted as the host of the operation began to announce to everyone that the show was officially underway, laying out the ground rules before allowing them inside the mansion. As Emma walked into the grand hall, she clasped her hands together in delight.

"Oh, wow, how immaculate," she said with a bright smile. The mansion almost reminded her of the royal family's estate back where she came from, and back then, she never could have fathomed that she'd see anything like that place again, but new worlds make for new horizons to explore.

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

Samus continued to walk ahead, glancing behind herself at Rosalina before continuing. She was going to ask why Rosa seemed so partial to staying by her side, but she was interrupted by Ever.

Sam wasn't one to take orders from just anyone, but these rules seemed reasonable enough. Samus figured that these rules were put in place due to so many experienced fighters under one roof. For all they knew, one brawl could lead to mass chaos. Upon mention of the cameras, though, Samus frowned grumpily. Here she thought that they'd get at least a small break from them...in the back of her mind she wondered if they were going to record them in their bedrooms as well.

As Ever opened the floodgates to allow them entry, Samus among a few others began filtering through. She pointed her arm cannon around as she scanned the area. Some could see this as bizarre behavior, but Sam had too much experience with being ambushed around closed doors. "Area clear." she mumbled, lowering her cannon. The grand hall seemed very lavish, much to her taste. She looked up at the sparkling chandelier and exquisite furniture and decor. Samus wasn't very used to being in such fancy places.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
    Mood: Alert, wary

• ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€in front of the mansion
    Allowing her full attention to shift to Ever as she explained the rules of the show, Melia gave a small bob of her head. The rules seemed simple enough, although she had to admit the room one struck her as strange. While it was nice, theft could still happen if rooms were being shared with others. In a way it didn't entirely solve the problem at hand, but this wasn't her place to say what was okay and what wasn't. Even if she was a queen, it wasn't as if she could make her own rules. Much like everyone else present, she was merely a participant in this game. Her status meant little in the grand scheme of it all.

Drawing herself from her thoughts, her head tilted to look towards Tenko before she gave another nod of her head. "The rules do seem simple enough, though I must admit I am surprised there aren't more. I guess I was expecting some far more strict, but I'm thankful it's not," Melia admitted. Her vision of the entire thing was far different than what was being presented to them, though in a way, maybe that was simply her orderly side kicking in. It was something she was used to having given she was a ruler of an entire nation. Comparing this game to something like that couldn't be more different. How silly of her. "But, yes, let us head inside and see what this place has to offer."

Stepping forward, Melia moved closer to the mansion's entrance, allowing herself to get a good view of what it had to offer. In some ways it was similar to her own castle, although the decor differed greatly from her own. Even so it gave off the same grand vibes as her own home did. In that way it was rather comforting, although she couldn't say all her memories of her home in Alcamoth spurred great memories. It had been a place where she had been hidden away for many years thanks to her own lineage after all. That alone was full of negativity, but now wasn't the time for her to let old memories haunt her. She had to stay in the now and think towards the future.

"It seems this place is quite elegant," she spoke up before turning her attention back towards Tenko. "Have you ever been someplace like this?" She hated to assume, but part of her felt as if the other hadn't. Call it a queen's intuition, or something like that.
    code by @Nano

• Midna

The Princess of the Twili

Mood:

Miffed; intrigued

In front of the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

Midna continued to hide in the host's shadow, waiting for the formalities to be over with. She wasn't particularly listening, as she was struggling to remove the pink stain from her nose, growing more annoyed by the second, as it wouldn't budge no matter how much she rubbed her nose.

Midna's attention was soon brought onto a young man. His appearance was...different, to say the least. It sort of reminded her of a cat burglar of sorts, the sleek-looking outfit the boy wore, accompanied by a mask that covered the upper half of his face. She saw the glint of dark eyes behind it.

He was talking to her? Midna melted out of Ever's shadow, allowing herself to be seen better despite the brightness of the afternoon sun. She gave one last half-hearted attempt to rub off the pink ink, to no avail. She huffed, and accepted defeat, at least until she went inside. "Er..." Midna's mind went blank. She hadn't been listening to Ever's monologue, so she wasn't exactly the best person to ask. "...No. Uhm...you didn't miss anything...too important. Besides, why should I waste my precious breath on a little boy like you?" she answered, regaining her usual sassy mannerisms.

"Sure that seems reasonable enough." Jon said beginning to walk over to the entrance, the farmboy decided he might have to explain some things to the other gentleman, " Well You see, I came here so that I could find romance on National TV. TV, well...think of it as a miniature theatre you can hook up in your home where I come from. Maybe later I can teach you how to install one how does that sound?" Jon asked Edwards.

Daniel Edwards \\__/-{Interested|Curious|Respectful} -[ Jon Arbuckle] - Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef - > Open for Interaction||
Screenshot 2023-05-26 145346.png

--------------------------------------------------

Edwards followed by Jon's side, mix of the lighthearted *Keck* of an average joe's shoes and deep thumps heavy duty boots on (Concrete? Gravel?) as he listened to the man's explanation.

A mini-theatre able to be hooked up from home..? Hm.. Certainly an interesting way of describing it. Nevertheless, Edwards nodded in appreciation of Jon's offer. One thing did nitpick at his mind, however. How much components would be needed to make something like that work? Let alone how big would it actually be? The thought of it reminded him of the massive array of circuits and boards needed for radio communication being held around in the carriers during his deployment..

"Certainly interesting, Sir. I may take you up for the offer, though most pieces of technology I've interacted with took massive amounts of room with the components alone."

With the rules being announced, Daniel winced slightly at the fact that the rooms held what was called 'surveillance'.. With millions seemingly watching, who was he to know whether or not the ones who moderate this were recording him and others doing their hygienic duties?

"Oh, erm.. I may be splitting to move up closer to the front. Wouldn't want others to be bothered by my luggage. Good talking to ya though. My name's Daniel, but I mostly go by my last name Edwards."

Giving Jon a handshake, He'd listen to Jon giving his name before moving on.

Entering the mansion alongside others, Edwards let his eyes roam the scenery as he gently made his way to the front of the pack, hopefully not bumping into anyone with most of his gear strapped to his back and left. Overall, it was quite delicately made out, holding a grand atmosphere and aesthetic. Though, Edwards was used to these kinds of appearances. His job as a chauffeur for the elderly and rich back then proved it.

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe tilted his head, the concerned look on his face not faltering. Something didnt seem right about Daisuke's reply. He couldnt figure out what, but something told him something else was wrong.
    "Are you sure..? We dont need to go with the rest of the group if you--"
    Doe was cut off by something attacking his arm. Doe yelped and started to pull away on instinct... Then he saw who exactly was 'attacking' him. Doe's eyes widened and he grinned.
    "Trout!! Hiya sweetheart, what are you doin' here?"
    He asked, pulling his hand away from the baby Barioth's playful nipping to tousle the top of his head. Wait. If Trout was here then that means... Doe looked around, scanning the crowd for Trout's owner. Excitement and relief washed over doe as his gaze landed on a familiar face, limping right over to them.
    "Alku!? I thought you wern't coming??"
    After getting shoe-horned into this by Daisuke, Doe spent hours and several attempts begging Alku to join him and Dai on this trip in order to ease his anxiety about it. His last attempt ended with no luck, he was on his own. Just him and Daisuke...
    Or so he thought at least.
    Never in his life had he been so relieved to see his boss and friend, he would still rather be at home, but at least now he had another friend to hide behind if the cameras decided to focus on him. Doe stood up and waved Daisuke back over to where he still stood.
    "Daisuke!! Look who i found--Or uh, Look who found me!!"
    He exclaimed.

• Daisuke paused at Doe's call, glancing back to see... Trout insisting on clinging to Doe's arm and biting his fingers. He returned to doe's side, pulling the tiny barioth off of his friend and holding the now squirming pseudo-wyvern.
    "Trout? And Alku? Thought you weren't coming?" He asked in confusion, but grateful for doe's distraction from his pining.

Blaklyte Blaklyte -Doe

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_5.webp

Kyoko Kirigiri
Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Miku)

She shouldn't really be surprised. It's not as though Kyoko isn't used to being assaulted, but- this is hardly assault, she quickly realises. She doesn't know how one simply runs into her without noticing she's even there.

For a moment, she wonders if her presence is even more lacking than she thought. That'd make things... easier. Good? Good.

So while she does glare for a passing moment, it ends up softening into an almost smug smile right away. It's not as though she was offended -- just surprised, and then immediately confused. The girl doesn't seem to have meant any harm anyway, and fortunately Kyoko is hardy enough to not have tumbled on contact... though she might bruise a little. She's dealt with worse, it'll be fine.

"I'm alright," she coolly answers as she lowers a hand in offering to pull her up with, "don't worry about it. Though, first impressions are probably important for something like this..."

It's an interesting thought, now that she has it. Trying to actually score a partner is far from her plan, but... for people who are here for that reason, it might be better to not run into people without paying attention. Still, it's not her problem. The girl on the ground seems pleasant enough, everything else aside. That's all Kyoko really cares about herself.

"I doubt I need to tell you this, but you probably ought to be more careful."

• 1686117091021.png
    The doors creaked open, and the trek into the mansion finally begun.
    That's when Tim finally started to become more like himself again.

He looked around at the regal mansion, but instead of awe, he felt almost nervous. It was almost too spacious, like there was supposed to be even more people than there already were...
    He looked around him. Dozens of people and human-esc hybrids entered the room too, all with the same intent. They must have been so determined to do this and join... but Tim...
    Plus, now the fact is clear as day and unavoidable. Cameras were everywhere. He would always be watched, not alone, criticized...
    People can spar freely here. Sure maybe they can't slaughter any one, but what if they take it just a little too far...

I told you, this was a mistake! Get out of here while you still can!
    But while he turned around, he noticed a constant stream of cameramen and stars flood into the room, making exit impossible.
    His heart began to beat just a bit faster once again...

With no ally by his side.

Open for interaction!

Emotion:
    Nervous, Starting to Panic
    Mentions: N/A

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Vexed

In front of the Mansion

Outfit:

[Shown in image]

Tags:

"...That's fair." Cloud sighed. Although he didn't particularly like Rufus, he acknowledged that he may have taken it a bit too far.

"I don't have time for fancy shit like that." he added. Moreso, he didn't really find it necessary. He tended to prefer things that were more simple.

He glanced at the woman with the megaphone. Ever. He wondered what this unassuming looking girl had in store for them.

"So this is the mansion's insides." Lothor commented from outside "How fittingly fancy." Oroku saki would probably share the same sentiment

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

What great timing! Doe turned his attention to Ever as she called for everyone to gather around her.
    "Oh! Looks like shes about to let us in now!"
    He exclaimed. Doe hunched down as Ever's camera crew positioned themselves closer to the mansion door. Maybe sitting on the porch wasnt such a good idea, they were so close to the cameras.... so many people were going to be watching them... His stomach began to bubble with anxiety. Doe shifted to face away from the cameras and more towards Daisuke.
    "Maybe we should move out of the way--Hey whats wrong hun..?"
    He asked, Doe pushed his own worries aside for the moment upon seeing Daisuke's sour expression. Was he getting some sort of last minute stage fright..?

Caught by Surprise Skeletor was dragged to the entrance by Papyrus and was infuriated by the fact that Papyrus thought that he needed his pity, "What an idiot." The alien wizard thought to himself "I'll get him soon though." Skeletor declared.

And meanwhile one last guest had finally arrived, The evil genius Fawful. Who had accepted his invitation in hopes of using this "Heartline project" to his own wicked ends. "Fawful has done the arriving to the project of the lines of the heart. I HAVE CHORTLES!" The little green man laughed as he made his way up to the mansion. Though said chortling was stopped when Fawful noticed someone familiar to him, in a bad way. "The Luigi is also at the Project of the lines of the heart? I HAVE FURY!!!!" Fawful said the moment he saw luigi.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

• Rosalina

The Mother of the Galaxy

Mood:

Awestruck; concerned

In front of the Mansion; In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Samus, Ever & NPCs, Tim Cline

Rosalina paid close attention to Ever's rules. Although she really had no hopes to harm anything or anyone here, she still thought it reasonable to listen just in case.

She closely followed Samus into the Grand Hall, and was completely astounded. The hall was so...grand. It was huge! And this was only a part of the mansion, Rosalina couldn't imagine what the other rooms were like. Sure, the Comet Observatory was grand in a way, but this one seemed so much more...magnificent.

Rosa glanced at Samus as she did a full-on scan of the grand hall, and she couldn't help but giggle. The ex-Galactic Soldier may be a lot of things, but at least with her, you're safe if you're on her good side. "Nice to know we won't get ambushed with you here." she said with a trace of a teasing tone in her voice.

She took a moment to glance around at everyone as they entered. Most of them wore amazed expressions, much like she did, but a young man seemed to be almost overwhelmed by the amount of people and camera crew all coming inside at once. Rosalina drifted over, and pulled the boy away from all the hubbub, towards where Samus and her Luma were, a short distance away from the clamor. "Are you okay?" she asked gently.

• nilou.png

Interactions: Verite Verite (Emma) Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (King Dedede)

Not too long after Nilou finished speaking, the host decided to make an announcement. The dancer listened to it with great attention, and she had to really wonder about some... not allowing any damage to the mansion did make sense, as did no fatal blows in sparring... but was anyone going to do that in the first place? Nilou didn't want to think anyone here was such a troublemaker, but now she wasn't so certain... well, to be fair, some of the people here did look... dangerous. She could spot at least a few skeletons in the group, not to mention the people with big swords, guns, and so on... maybe it did make sense to keep everyone in check.

"Looks like the mansion's open... let's head in!" she smiled and clapped her hands once Ever finished her announcement, and then headed into the mansion along with the others. She took a look around, and had an amazed expression on her face. "Woah, this place really is something... Kaveh would probably love to see it, I bet he'd get plenty of inspiration from it..." she said, thinking about her architect friend... for someone like her, it was hard not to think about the people that she left behind at home, especially considering this was a completely different world from hers... or so she figured, she still wasn't entirely sure where they were.

After a moment of looking around amazed, Nilou put a hand on her chin and seemed lost in thought for a while, then said out loud "So... what now? Are we supposed to explore the mansion, or get to our rooms, or...?". She wasn't sure if they were just supposed to wait for Ever to explain the whole thing further, or if this was the point where they could just go off on their own... truth be told, she had no clue how those shows worked overall... or actually, shows in general... that's all to say, she was a little lost at the moment... thankfully, the host did mention something about a tour... before getting interrupted by some... squid-girl? Nilou just watched them, still a little confused, not sure whether she should say something, or let Ever handle this.

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_1.webp
Kyoko Kirigiri

Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Miku)

Virtual idol.

Kyoko can't say she knows anything about idols aside from what Sayaka had told her once, but... that was a long time ago, now. It feels like a lifetime ago. She's certainly never heard of it in a virtual sense either... Still, she can piece it together easily enough. Neither of them are obtuse concepts in the first place.

She's pretty sure idols aren't supposed to be so clumsy, though. Or maybe Sayaka was different...?

"Let's just call that water under the bridge... as long as you don't make a habit out of it, anyway."

She'd rather not people run into her all the time, normal or not, she decides.

"Kyoko Kirigiri," she neutrally greets, "I'm a detective." She has no reason to hide that much. It may as well go without saying that she's here for external motives, but it makes no difference if people know. If this is an issue, and not just a poorly chosen invitation, then whoever did invite her would already know she'd be suspicious of it. So, no reason to hide who or what she is.

On the topic of her investigations, she might finally be able to get started, by the sounds of things. Most everybody has already started to head in, so she can still hang around the back. She's not totally sure what to expect when she goes in there, but her guard is already up. Though... they're not going to do anything too suspect to anyone at such an early stage. If this event is as publicised as it looks, they'd wait until the cameras are somewhere else. Making any moves with everyone present would be a poor decision no matter what side you're on.

"We'd better head in, unless you want to look even later than you already are."

• IMG_1668.png
    Luigi looks around at everyone and doesnโ€™t know who to talk to. He feels somewhat uncomfortable and decides it may be a good idea to go inside. After a moment of standing around doing nothing, he heard a peculiar voice with some broken English. โ€œOh no!โ€ This had..to be..a trap, โ€œFawful!?! What are you doing here? How are you even alive!?โ€ He gets into a battle pose, โ€œM-Mario may not be here right now, but I wonโ€™t just go down without a fight!โ€ He gulps, shivers slightly and his pupils constrict. Sweat beading off his face. He jumps, straight passed him, runs around in an evasive manner and runs inside the mansion and hides behind (one of) the rather large door(s) at the entryway, โ€œI never should have come here without Mario..โ€ he smacks himself In the face, โ€œstupid, Stupid, STUPID!โ€he wipes his face with both palms, โ€œI just need to caaaalm downโ€ฆ deep breathsโ€ฆ deep breaths.โ€ He takes a few breaths, โ€œI have to tell Rosalina!โ€ โ€œNot to hide behind her of course, purely to warn herโ€ฆโ€œ, he says almost as if to tell himself.

Mentions:
    Fawful ( Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef )
    Rosalina ( Forevermore Forevermore )

Weiss SchneeNicePng_weiss-schnee-png_3473958.png
Interactions: Kyoko Kirigiri ( megar megar ), Hatsune Miku ( NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon )
Weiss was already about to head in herself when her attention was stolen by some ongoing commotion just beside her. She turns her head to face... whatever the source of it is, only to find two girls getting into some kind of... well, squabble would probably be too extreme of a term to use. It seemed to be more in line with a simple misunderstanding than anything else. From the looks of things, the girl with the bright blue hair bumped into the lavender-haired one... and now the former was apologizing. Weiss can't help but smile at the sight, really. It reminds her almost a little bit too much of her first day at Beacon, when she met Ruby. Gods, that feels like a lifetime ago, now...

A part of her wonders if it would be a good time to make introductions, or if she should wait to see who her flatmates are first. After all... making friends is a good idea on the first day - but so is actually getting settled in. She really isn't sure if she can afford to exchange pleasantries yet when there's still so much she needs to do. Although, even that makes her wonder if she's overthinking the whole affair. She's supposed to be on vacation, after all. What would it hurt to get to know the people she's staying with?

Besides, she's pretty sure she just heard the calmer girl say she's a detective. Even now, Weiss can't help but see the boon in getting to know someone like that out of the gate. If anything goes awry here... then it would be good to have people like that on her side. The idol girl... less so, but she'd like to think that she's come a long way in judging books by their covers.

"Excuse me," Weiss clears her throat from the side, interjecting between the two other girls' conversation. She steps forward, but only a little. The last thing she wants to do is invade anyone's personal space, after all. Let alone on the first day. "I couldn't help but overhear you two talking, and that one of you is a detective...?"

Weiss tilts her head to the side and waits for an answer. That's... an adequate enough introduction, she thinks.

• 1686160631090.png

Before his panic could set in, a woman in blue stepped in, taking him away to a nearby group of people, including a strange star and a blonde in a mech suit.
    He... wasn't so sure how to feel about the two ladies there at first. While the blue one was attempting to calm him down... the mech seemed to be heavily surveying a room and- wait is that...
    Tim! That's a gun! What the hell are you doing?

"Uh... I..."

He couldn't take his eyes off the glowing arm cannon, which still seemed to be ready to fire at a moment's notice.
    Don't be weird Tim... just ignore the potential threat and try to not seem hostile.
    Shutting his eyes quickly and swiping his face back to the dress, he finally responded.
    "Y-yes! I'm alright! Everything's fine!
    No problems here... I promise..."

He slowly looked up at the one who greeted him. A top her head was a crown of silver, with both red and blue jewels adorning it.
    Royalty? Well... that might explain the weaponized gal. Wait, doesn't that mean I have to do something...?
    He didn't notice himself start to color a little, before profoundly and hastily bowing.
    "Y-your majesty!"

Emotion: Afraid, Shy
    Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina) A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Samus)

• ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€mansion entrance
    So it was as she assumed. It was no surprise. Honestly, Melia felt most would be in the same boat, though perhaps it was prudent of her to think such a thing. Not that it was a bad thing per say. People lived different lifestyles after all. Even her own friends hadn't seen the inside of a high end establishment until they traveled to Alcamoth. That was simply how things were for normal people, or at least that was how Melia saw it. It wasn't as if she truly knew how it was to not be royal- though her experience as a royal wasn't exactly all that glamorous anyways. Beside the point.

Allowing the thought to leave her mind, she gave a small hum of acknowledgement before she stepped further into the mansion's grand entryway. "I can only imagine the feeling people like you must have to experience something like this for the first time," she said. One might think it was a jab of some sort given how she spoke, but that was far from the truth. The look upon her face showed as much. While she could see a glint of excitement on Tenko's face, that same feeling was missing from the High Entia queen. "I admit, I am rather jealous that things like this can excite others. I wish I could feel the same way, but everything is, well... so ordinary to me."

It felt strange admitting to such a minor jealousy, but Melia couldn't help it. It had been the same with her own friends, when they found enjoyment in things she often took for granted. Of course it was all in good faith though. It all came down to their difference of upbringings after all.

"But perhaps I can find some enjoyment if my roommates are interesting," she went on, finally moving to Tenko's statement about roommates. Looking around, she could tell there was a wide variety of different personalities, though she couldn't say they all would mesh well with one another. Even so, Melia tried to never judge on too quickly. It would be in bad faith of someone of her standing to do such, and besides, she always found others of different kinds to be quite intriguing. "I do hope my own roommates aren't too troublesome. I'd like to be able to relax as well, perhaps even learn some new things to bring back home with me." For the first time a genuine smile seemed to cross the queen's lips. It was clear she liked the idea of learning from others.
    code by @Nano

Luffy stopped listening once Ever explained a rule that they didnโ€™t have permission to enter anyone elseโ€™s room because of issues with theft and what not. He thought it was lame nothing would stop anyone from breaking into a room and stealing stuff. How else is he supposed to see Ace or Sabo? Heโ€™s too stubborn to care for rules. Ace and Sabo would probably be joining him soon anyway he walked up closer to the doors. โ€œ Whoa! Fancy!โ€ He looked around the main hall. It fits the aesthetic of the place, fit for a king of pirates. Maybe Roger had a taste of luxury at a point in his life. Once theyโ€™re settled in, Luffy had a sense of exploring the mansion and the surrounding town just to get a feel of this place. He was looking forward to spending it with Ace and Sabo just like the good old times when they were children. He had questions for Ace still something was on his mind like Black Beard. He had confronted the bastard for Aceโ€™s sake back at Marineford; he enjoyed punching Teach as his revenge for Ace. Heโ€™s aware of Ace going after Black Beard for murdering his friend and stealing his devil fruit.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

"Hmph." Samus grunted in response to Rosalina's teasing. From what she could tell, the princess came from a world of stars and rainbows. She wouldn't understand. But, Sam supposed she was acting a little oddly. "It's second nature for me, lady. Better to be safe than sorry. And dead."

Samus watched as Rosalina floated away into the crowd, and emerged with a guy that looked like they were about to faint. Who's this snowflake? Samus folded her arms and raised a brow.

Rosalina asked him if he was okay, but Samus noticed that he kept glancing at her arm cannon. Good. A little intimidation never hurt nobody. The reason why she came in her power suit was to let others know what she was capable of. She would have worn her helmet too, if it wasn't a bit stifling and gave her terrible helmet-hair.

Samus observed silently as the guy sank into a overly-done bow. What kind of power did Rosa exert in order to get all this immediate respect? Was it her royal attire? Sam assumed so.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ciscodog Ciscodog
    Mood: Irked, confused

• Midna

The Princess of the Twili

Mood:

Smug; slightly irritated and embarrassed

In front of the Mansion

Interactions:

Ren Amamiya

Tags:

Midna folded her arms across her chest as she watched the boy take a small step back. A hint of a smirk crossed her face until she heard him mutter something. Midna's eyes narrowed slightly. She wasn't sure what he said, but she was sure it wasn't anything good.

"Right. As if royalty like myself would spend my time on a meager little man like you. Your reasons would prove fruitless- you are quite right, I wouldn't care nor agree with them." Midna replied in a self-satisfied tone. She only paused her display of regal arrogance to ponder what on Earth a Phantom Thief was. It sounded intriguing, especially since she, a Twili, was used to dealing with darker, more elusive things.

The princess rolled her eyes as the thief put on a show of mocking exaggeration. Callie may have gotten the best of her before, but she had been caught off-guard. No way would Midna allow herself to be embarrassed in front of another again, especially immediately afterwards.

"It's not horrible to talk to you, per say, besides, I'm sure you've never gotten the honor to speak to...to..." Midna trailed off. She hadn't expected the young man to remove his mask. She could see his face in its entirety now, the dark eyes that had been glinting behind the mask, and...

"...Um...t-the honor to speak to...a princess...l-let alone the princess of the Twilight Realm." Midna attempted to pick up where she had left off. What was this boy trying to do? Swoon her? Charm her? The nerve! She had to admit, he...didn't look terrible, but still. She had thought of him as some sort of outlaw, was it wise to remove the article that helped to conceal his identity? "You'd better keep that on, pretty boy, lest you want to get into problems with the authorities of this modern universe." The twilight princess mentioned smoothly, regaining her usual motif easily.

"Mm..?" Midna remembered the stubborn little ink stain on her nose. "No, it's not part of my complexion, for your information. Some irksome little squidiot painted my nose in ink!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back