What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: New Beginnings.

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Harry Potter, Historical, Horror, KRP, LGTBQ, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Naruto Universe, Platonic, Pokemon, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Star Wars, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies, Warrior Cats
Characters
Here
1608073705244.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Near Entrance| Interactions: Tanya| Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: SIG MKMS, Knife​


Unknowingly to Jacob, Tanya’s submachine gun was a disappointment awaiting to happen as it was a disgrace to weapon craftsmanship, the accuracy and range of the weapon would have been inferior to any modern submachine gun. The range, while slightly outside of a standard submachine gun’s, was short enough to hit with a trained marksman however even for Jacob counting for bullet drop and wind speed, he missed. His intentions was to pick off each bandit however the loud crack of the weapon and the major fact he missed, caused Jacob to hide behind the rock as he was met by bullets after bullets of returned fire which cut him slightly in the shoulder among other place on his body. Once the firing stopped, Jacob checked his wounds and looked back to Tanya and replied “The Father looks down upon me, he looks down upon and protects the strong”.

Jacob looked down towards the entrance and shouts “Weak” in the strictest voice he could muster “You are all weak and we all should know what happens to the weak... prey should be putting up a better fight, all you did was cut me” before traversing down the cliff, hiding behind cover as he did so. Once he made it to the entrance and within range of the bandits, he would kneel on on leg and aim behind cover and then fire twice towards one of the bandits, just like before he would then change his focus towards another two bandits where he would aim and attempt to fire three shots for each of the bandits, firing a total of 8 shots for the three targets.
 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
In the Powder Ganger Camp, Visitor Center
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha would frown as she unbound Reiner's shoulder from the cast and bandage. This place was pretty gross, so the most she could hope to do was try to clean it up a little as best she could, given her lack of gear. She would then take a clean shirt from a dead ganger, and then tear it into strips. After a minute, she'd start to clean the wound with the rags, and also see if she could determine if there was a bullet. Keeping it in there could engender tetanus or reduce movement.

She also noticed how weird he acted. Some of these people clearly weren't human, so Alpha needed to know more. He didn't move funny, aside from some stiffness with his arm, he didn't seem like he was in pain. It was strange.

"So......what's with you? You...don't really seem like you're hurt all that bad. I've seen people be shot. I know what that's like, how they act. You magic too?"

She asked, continuing to try to make sure he wouldn't get rabies or something from the wound. Or to see if she could find the bullet to remove it.

Centurion_ Centurion_ June Verles June Verles (I need you as a DM mfer)
 

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
Centurion_ Centurion_ Sleek Sleek
Alpha was not medically trained, but it didn't exactly seem like she needed to be a doctor to help out Reiner. All that was needed was the bullet to be removed and soon enough the man totally normal body would begin to fix itself, somehow.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
The two engaged in melee would have seemed to have lost their thunder somehow with the remaining three people, the powder gangers seeming to have rallied and mount an offensive. Stella would catch a shiv in the side, luckily missing all of her vital organs and Val would have gotten a handgun bullet lodged in her chest, stopped by her ribcage. Luckily by this point the original group of 7 would have been dwindled down to a single remained, wounded man with a bat as the terminator normal lady show the other two while they were focused on fighting the melee squad.

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Coming out of the base Jacob would see the most armed members of the group, probably the leaders. Two armed with sawn off shotguns carrying a crate out while the last one had what seemed like a hunting rifle. The well aimed fire would get the leader down, the one with the hunting rifle.

However the two carrying the heavy crate would run in the opposite direction, towards what seemed like a hole in the fence to try and escape the party.
 

Centurion_

yup im THE guy

  • Reiner winces as Alpha rubs and dabs the rag around his wound in an attempt to clean it through the shirt. "You've never done this before I guess?" Braun comments on Alpha's shoddy first-aid. He pushes her back with his free hand and takes off his shirt, maybe his extreme level of fitness was an explanation for the lack of pain?


    He places the shirt on his lap and re-assumes his pose, ready for Alpha to try and 'heal' him again. "So, if this is hell... Who are you suppose to resemble from my life..?" He questions her, breaking any awkward silences between the two. "I never knew any talking animals whilst I was alive." He bluntly states, finally looking up and making eye contact with Alpha.

 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
In the Powder Ganger Camp, Visitor Center.
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
"Hell? I don't know if this is hell or not, but I don't know you."
Alpha would respond, blushing in embarrassment from her attempt at first aid. It was stupid, and she knew it was stupid, but she wasn't thinking. At least, not thinking straight. To make matters worse, once she went back to it, she'd find that he still had the bullet in him. Then, when he looked up, and spoke again, she returned his gaze, this time bristling a little. He'd hit a nerve.

"Talking animal? You've never seen a Monster? Where have you been living, under a rock?"
She asked, her one eye squinting at him for a moment, before she pulled her small knife, and sighed.

"Whatever, hold still. The bullet's still in you, and I gotta dig it out......Either I try now, or you can get hurt more. So, here goes."
Without further ado, she'd put the knife to his wound, attempting to dig the leftover bullet out without making the wound any worse, though she knew that it was likely to happen unless a miracle occurred.

Centurion_ Centurion_
 

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
1608149631434.png
Unfortunately Sleek is no good at being a first aid specialist, at this point just making the wound worse with the knife by trying to dislodge the bullet. It hurts a lot. Sleek Sleek Centurion_ Centurion_
 

PixelSymphony

Tactical Operations Meido
val_post_2.png~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Wounded (bullet between the ribs)
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked
Wielding: P-375 , Mk1 Dagger
Location: Powder Ganger base, main courtyard

---

Val wasn't exactly sure what happened; one second she'd been kicking ass and taking names, and then next she'd nearly taken a round at point blank, only to "dodge" straight into the path of of it's ricochet. A less than elegant grunt passed the demongirl's lips as she stumbled backwards, the wind knocked out of her as she was completely taken out of the attack phase momentarily. She fought to regain her breath as her opponent pressed the attack and lined up a shot to her heart, seeming to savor the chance to personally obtain vegeance for his fallen comrades. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, a loud boom erupted behind him, and he seized up, futilely clutching at his back as he fell forward to the ground, Morgan's shotgun blast having struck just in time. With adrenaline still spiking from her brush with death, Val took a moment to prop her self up on her legs, simultaneously checking the man to ensure he was dead before flashing a thumbs up to her savior. "If we survive this, I owe you one," she forced out through clenched teeth.

As she slowly straightened up, the seemingly normal girl racked another shell into her longarm and fired off to the side, the sound of agony that resulted confirming to Val's ears that she'd taken down another target. Damn, her killer instinct certainly is in no short supply right now. Still, they weren't out of this yet; the blue-eyed girl from earlier looked like she'd taken a hit judging from the cut in her exposed side, very likely from the Powder Ganger who now lay in a bloody heap at her feet with thirty-odd grams mysteriously having been added to his being. The lone surviving thug looked like he was winding up to try and take someone's head off, so before he had the chance to square up, Val's gun hand snapped up and she fired rapidly at the final attacker.

---

Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 
1608142478050.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Prison| Interactions: Val'sharra, Stella and Morgan | Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: SIG MKMS, Hunting Rifle, Knife​


"Sweet Dreams!" taunted Jacob as the lifeless body of his target fell to the floor, feeling a sense of both relieve and adrenaline knowing the irritation of the 'worthless' firearm was gone and weak bandits were now reduced from a mild threat to a worthless pile of ants ready to be stepped on as they ran away in terror. The rifle laying next to the body caught Jacob's attention and so he stroll over though the prison to go and collect it. He clenched Tanya's submachine gun within his left hand as he bent over and closed the corpse's eyes with his index and middle fingers, searching the body for any spare ammunition and placing them in his pocket before grasping the hunting rifle besides the corpse with his right hand before standing up straight once again. Having no where to place both weapons, he held both of them firmly to his side as he quickly walked over the corpse.

Jacob seemed to be relieved and somewhat happy on how the ordeal played out however he remembered the two cowards running away like headless chickens, placing Tanya's submachine gun on the floor momentarily as he held and aimed the newly acquired rifle towards one of the fleeing 'ants', shouting commands towards three others in the prison "Go get them, now!" just before pulling back the bolt slightly to check if it's loaded then pulling the trigger as he held his breathe to steady his aim.

 
Last edited:

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
Morgan was getting the hack of this. It was almost like she was playing a video game.

She looked up at the bodies, she wasn't sure why she was looking at them, but she knew they were dead.

Then she scanned the last three Powder Gangers and starts to sprint after them, getting close enough for optimital distance before blasting away at their sorry behinds!

June Verles June Verles PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
 

GeorgeTownRaja

Senior Member
Chungchangching Chungchangching

Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
"If you say so. I can already tell who we are fighting against, anyway. I might as well join in the battle, then. At least tell me your name first, young lady." He said.

Slade wouldn't want to ruin his first introduction with the woman as he wants to know her name first if it is necessary for him. He is not fond of people not telling their names when meeting someone for the first time, he is that person. However, he won't pressure her into telling her name to him, anyway. When she gets behind him, he can see her fearful expression showing, signaling a situation that she doesn't want herself to be in.

It is a matter of time for Slade to decide whether or not if he can get himself involved in the forthcoming gunfight. If he does, then it is not wrong for him to kill a few unfamiliar lives. If not, then he should go along with his business and not get into theirs.

He chose the latter, allowing himself to join in the battle and deal with the situation as soon as possible before running off on his own. A mercenary wouldn't run away from an unfamiliar situation no matter what it is about. First, he must hear the woman's response.
 
Last edited:

Centurion_

yup im THE guy

  • The soldier remained silent before answering any of Alpha's replies, he stayed as still as possible with hope that she would at least get this right. The girl pulled out her knife and he could already see from the way she was edging towards him that she was coming at it from the wrong angle. He knew this was going to hurt, steeling himself for the worse Reiner braced for the horrific surge of pain he was about to endure.

    His face would visibly strain as he felt the cold edge of the blade awkwardly jolt inside of his wound. She almost seemingly was jamming the knife into the wound instead of trying to surgically remove the bullet. The wound that once was a moderately sized bullet hole now looked like a Niagara Falls of blood. Long, streaky lines of crimson stained his arm, chest and the shirt on his lap. Reiner was clearly crying in pain, he'd made so many different groans and repressed shouts whilst she brutalized him.

    He could feel the bullet move in his shoulder as she managed to prod it with the tip of the blade, instead of slipping under the bullet and dislodging it she just pushed the knife straight up with an unnecessary degree of force. Reiner screams out in pain, vocalizing the intense feeling that the nerves in his shoulders felt. He was at his limit. Using his left arm he pushed her back, Alpha lost grip of the knife leaving it lodged in his wound "LET ME DO IT, YOU BASTARD!" The Warrior roars at her, taking hold of the grip of the knife. He bites down hard on nothing, grinding his teeth together and begins to nervously tap his left leg. He fought long and hard against the urge of his body to stop the pain as he began to move the knife. After a few long seconds of heavy saliva-infused breathing the bullet pops out of the wound, without hesitation he pulls out the knife and tosses it to the floor, some blood splashes onto Alpha's shirt accidentally.

    Reiner spares no time putting his shirt back on, squirting blood onto his right cheek in the process as he lifts his arms through the holes and wraps the wound up with one of Alpha's spare clean rags, re-fastening the cast. He rises to his feet quicker than he should and stumbles slightly, he spits on the floor and wipes his mouth. "I've seen many monsters and demons when I was still alive, but the ones in hell are clearly far worse..." He grumbles, straightening himself before walking towards the exit where Tanya and Jacob where still sitting. "Go and catch up with the rest of them, that demon girl is in charge.." Reiner orders, slowly dragging himself in a degrading limp back to Tanya and Jacob.

 

Thepotatogod

Tis the season of padoru
--Stella--
Interaction: June Verles June Verles PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Stella's swing had missed its mark. However, as if fate itself is taunting her, she had been stabbed on the side with a shiv, causing her to wince in pain, blood spilling out of the wound. Regardless, the Black Rock Shooter appears to have been saved by a seemingly normal human, having downed the last Powder Ganger. It seems that the horned girl had it in the bag. Stella focused her effort on removing the shiv, trying not to make the wound worse.

"Is that all of them?" Stella asked, tapping her ear, hopefully speaking to the tiny blonde general(Tanya)
 
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
"Vitan. I am-- I'm Vitan Armerstrannie." I said.

He is oddly nonchalant about this. Whoever he is, he's probably done this a million times by now. Well, so have I, but it never gets easy on the mind. I mean, that should be good since my battle prowess is determined by my distress. I cAn ToTaLlY bEaT GoKu when having a panic-induced heart attack.

So, this group better watch the fuck out, but this guy seems fine so far.

He might be a grizzled veteran. His armor clearly shows himself to be one and so does his massive array of weapons. Speaking of weapons, he could lend some to me. Maybe even teach me!

You know, there are more soldiers here than usual. Meanwhile, Morgan is over there-- And holy shit, she killed a lot. Huh, guess we're all killers here.

THANK! GOD! Do you have any idea how hard it is to take care of "UWU AM JUST A INNOCENT CIVILIAN UWU" bitches who cry every time there's conflict! And people who have better things to do have to comfort their asses just so we can move on!

I mean, I haven't been comforted during my mental decline and I'm completely fine or at least fucking better and more capable than them! GOD!

"You a mercenary? A soldier?? Well, we got plenty of killers here. Two civilians are somehow more competent than them. Which is sad. What? Did PTSD hit and break their will to fight? I mean, I'm currently spiraling down to insane bloodlust and you don't see it fuck over my fighting. So, you'll feel right at home and try to be better than these guys." I said before pointing at the fucking debacle of a goat trying to treat a bullet wound only to make it worse. "Case in point: Whatever the hell they're doing."

I am making it very obvious that joking and talking helps me cope. Hell, I do it at people's deaths.

. . .

I got thrown towards the killer for it once.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
 

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
And so the last remaining powder gangers carrying whatever payload they were trying to run away with would be put down through the efforts of the terminator in denial and the rest of the squad. Unfortunately for Jacob, ( Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 ) it just so happened that as he fired his rifle it would malfunction and clog up, making the rifle basically a club unless he gets someone trained in weapon maintenance to fix it.

On the other hand Tanya ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) could not feel any other hostile heat signatures, a good bonus. If the party was to dig around for loot through the compound, which to be fair they would even if I didn't prompt them because we're all scavengers at heart, they would find the following.

A dozen set of prisoner uniforms
4 magnum revolvers with 12 bullets, excluding the ones loaded
2 sawn offs with 30 cartridges each.
5 more of the first type of syringes
10 more of the second type syringes

Alongside with the crate which once cracked open would reveal that it was tightly packed to the brim with stick of dynamite, a couple of hundred sticks ready to cause property and physical damage.

DiamondJack DiamondJack PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Chungchangching Chungchangching marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
 

GeorgeTownRaja

Senior Member
Chungchangching Chungchangching

Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
"Interesting name. Oh, the gunfight is ending already?" Slade asked in surprise with the gunfight about to come to a close.

With the battle against the Powder Ganger coming to a close, he hasn't gotten a chance to participate in the fight and he didn't even know who they were fighting without him knowing about it first, but he is fine with it. He isn't sure if he should become part of Vitan's group or he shouldn't at all. Since he is a mercenary, it is wise for him to work for someone, group aside, as a purpose to help those who are struggling to comply with whatever threat they have to face, maybe even longer if he has to. He is not trying to become a hero, he is just doing his job. He must ask the leader of the group first for permission to join the group but doesn't know where.

He faced Vitan to ask her a question. He has a bad feeling about how she is thinking about him as a bad guy, which he is not close to being one, but the Teen Titans viewed him as one. When Vitan has stated about someone being both a mercenary and a soldier, she is unaware that Slade is also a mercenary and a soldier, so he pointed it out. "Who is the leader of your group and where can I find them? Oh yes, I'm also a mercenary, but I used to be in the army when I first got recruited at the age of 16 by lying about my age. How interesting was that?" He asked.
 

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
Morgan breathed, noticing that the fighting has died down.

"Well that wasn't that bad! I think."

She just blasted the hell out of some people, killing them as easily as one would rip paper, and she felt .... nothing?

Not even an rush of adendreline.

I don't even feel TIRED! What's wrong with me?


Sighing, she returned to the Vistor's Centre.

OKay, maybe she wasn't exactly a civilian, she had weilding a bloody shotgun with too much precison and familiarity for that to be the case.

Best not to dwell on it for now.

She walked inside and noticed Reiner and Alpha....

But didn't much feel inclined to talk to them just yet.

So she just gave them both a curt nod.

"Fightings over. And we effectively looted the place. So it's probably time to head back," She said conversionally at no one in particular as she sat down, checking her shotgun.

Sleek Sleek Centurion_ Centurion_

GM - June Verles June Verles

 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
In the Powder Ganger Camp.

alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha would scramble backwards as her hand slipped, digging into the gash, and subsequently tearing Reiner's wound right open. She'd recoil as he'd scream at her, and hastily rebandage his wound, before he left. There'd be a painful knot in her gut as she considered that he'd probably go tell the leaders that she tried to kill him. Or something.
Unfortunately for her, there was no hiding this, so she'd have to deal with that when it came around.

As she headed for the door to enter the camp proper, Morgan would bump into them, telling them the fighting was over. Alpha decided it was probably a bad idea to try to treat herself to any loot, considering that she was new here and it would end up not going well. Any good she did earlier was probably lost in the wound she gave Reiner.

But, there WAS something she could gain from this. Stepping outside, Alpha would feel it in her soul. The Boss Monster would step towards the Powder Ganger she killed, and then crouch over his corpse. She'd close her one eye, and hold out her hand. As if answering her call, the familiar glow of a soul would appear. It was transfixing, something that held her rapt and undivided attention for what felt like forever, until she tore herself away from the glow for a moment to think.

She couldn't access most of her magic. But....she did remember why she was created. It was to stop this from happening. Ironically, she herself would become that very thing she was meant to destroy, she thought. The idea brought a sour smile to her face, as she clasped the soul firmly with her left hand, and then squeezed. She'd blink quickly, feeling a rush in her veins as the soul was absorbed into her own. She'd look at her magical revolver, calling it into being again in her right hand, and stand up. It felt....better. Right. She felt like she knew the weapon in and out again. She wasn't sure how that would go, but she knew fighting was the only way to get stronger here, literally.

With a sigh, she'd survey the camp, watching as the others went about, then looked back to her shirt. The white cotton was soaked red, and she could feel it soaking into the fur under it too. She wanted a shower, and a new change of clothes, but she didn't think any of the clothes that the dead bodies had were any better. At least everyone had weapons now.

Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss June Verles June Verles
 
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
"Don't worry, big guy. We're massacring this entire area." I said, unable to control my mouth. "Even though all we know is that they just harassed people with nothing worse confirmed than that: Gratuitous violence is awarded in this holocaust!"

I paused.

"Don't worry. I'm good at denying things until I successfully lie to myself."

My name? It's pretty generic compared to the others in my circle. My sister is named Pesfo which is an odd one. Mine pales to the comparison of Deathstroke. I'm pretty sure everyone here does.

Wait, the Powder Gangers are dead? Fuck. Didn't even get to see him in action. That's disappointing! Well, maybe that's for the best, but there might be more here.

Deathstroke asked more questions and told me about himself.

"Oh, our leader is playing--. . . acting as Overwatch right now," I said.

"Damn, welcome aboard. With your experience, how hard is it going to be to take down a bunch of bandits, right?"

She decided to check on the loot. We need more weapons. The city reminds me of previous dimensions I know of and they were brutal.

Then fucking Morgan asked us to head back. Maaaaaaan.

"No, no, no! No backing out now. Never. EVER. Leave survivors! Especially when they're bandits and shit. It will bite you in the ass. I might seem cruel, but trust me. It's for the best! And they're bandits! Let me emphasize that!! Violent outlaws! They're sure to do that. And after this, let's try not to resort to violence again to avoid shit going down." I said to Morgan, but the group applies as well. "So, Deathstroke. Please show me what you got-- Wait, is that a crate?"

I looked at it. Probably some gear. I gestured towards it, unable to find the courage to take initiative myself.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Checkthecratedumbfucks​
 

darkred

Hmmmm


Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall
Condition: Alright
Wearing: Military armor, Stealth suit
Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Concealed),, Revolver, extra ammo, OWL Drone (broken) Syringe- Stimpak (???)
Location: Powder Ganger base, Visitor’s center

===============================================================================================

Shadow took the time to study the area before finishing his loot searching after the female with the strange "terminator" like attitude finished the last enemy. He picked up a strange syringe with red liquid in it as he hid it away for later. The syringes the VSA used reminded him of what regular syringes they gave the ISA back home.

But he had hoped one of those red liquids were in fact stimpaks.

In fact, the blonde man named Reiner walked out of the building and declared the Demon agent in charge. Who else was injured in this little ragtag group so far? This ragtag group had been something else. He looked over at Alpha who was holding a hand over one of the dead men and Shadow raised a eyebrow before moving away from the scene after finishing taking what he wanted and needed.

He simply walked out of the area and frowned, following the others heading back.


Mentions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek Centurion_ Centurion_ PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
GM: June Verles June Verles


 

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
View attachment 821294
"Don't worry, big guy. We're massacring this entire area." I said, unable to control my mouth. "Even though all we know is that they just harassed people with nothing worse confirmed than that: Gratuitous violence is awarded in this holocaust!"

I paused.

"Don't worry. I'm good at denying things until I successfully lie to myself."

My name? It's pretty generic compared to the others in my circle. My sister is named Pesfo which is an odd one. Mine pales to the comparison of Deathstroke. I'm pretty sure everyone here does.

Wait, the Powder Gangers are dead? Fuck. Didn't even get to see him in action. That's disappointing! Well, maybe that's for the best, but there might be more here.

Deathstroke asked more questions and told me about himself.

"Oh, our leader is playing--. . . acting as Overwatch right now," I said.

"Damn, welcome aboard. With your experience, how hard is it going to be to take down a bunch of bandits, right?"

She decided to check on the loot. We need more weapons. The city reminds me of previous dimensions I know of and they were brutal.

Then fucking Morgan asked us to head back. Maaaaaaan.

"No, no, no! No backing out now. Never. EVER. Leave survivors! Especially when they're bandits and shit. It will bite you in the ass. I might seem cruel, but trust me. It's for the best! And they're bandits! Let me emphasize that!! Violent outlaws! They're sure to do that. And after this, let's try not to resort to violence again to avoid shit going down." I said to Morgan, but the group applies as well. "So, Deathstroke. Please show me what you got-- Wait, is that a crate?"

I looked at it. Probably some gear. I gestured towards it, unable to find the courage to take initiative myself.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Checkthecratedumbfucks​
Morgan sighs a bit.

But opted out of responding to the first half of Vitan's comments.

"Agreed. Granted these were violent outlaws. But wanton violence can't be the solution."

She said, casually checking the crate and grabbing some ammuntion, specifically shotgun shells.

"To everything at least."

Chungchangching Chungchangching PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred @CrateSquad

GM - June Verles June Verles
 

PixelSymphony

Tactical Operations Meido
Val_post.jpg~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Wounded (bullet between the ribs)
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked
Wielding: P-375 , Mk1 Dagger
Location: Powder Ganger base, main courtyard

---

As the final ganger jerked and crumbled over backwards, his body filled with jacketed hollowpoints delivered at great speed from Val'sharra's P-375, she breathed a small sigh of relief, the melee having been won. She bent down to wipe her now-bloodied dagger off on a nearby corpse before returning it and her lightly smoking pistol to their respective homes. As the agent looked out over the prison courtyard, the sounds of gunfire and strife finally dying down until only the howl of the desert wind filled the air, a dull, rapidly increasing throbbing in her side acutely reminded of the fact that she currently had a slug lodged between her fifth and sixth rib. Ugh, what I wouldn't give for a shot of metalocaine... or at least a shot of rye. A hand gingerly pressed against her side, coming away sodden with blood, not that this was a particularly unique characteristic to any aspect of her at the moment. The good news was it didn't look like she was in any danger of bleeding out any time soon, but she definitely would be feeling this in the morning.

Making her way over to where the others had gathered around the fallen crate, she took a quick look over the contents within and gave a low whistle. "Now that's how you do some damage. Well, I believe our dear Paimon will be pleased to learn that these won't be going through his serving window any time soon." She lifted a pair of syringes aloft, both red and blue held aloft in the desert sun, and pondered "Now what do we have here?" as she slowly turned them in her hands. The markings on the barrel were badly faded and worn, but enough of them remained for her to piece together their identities. "Okay, looks like some stimpaks which'll be good for all the wounds we seem to be taking, and... i think this one says 'Med-X'? Some sort of painkiller it looks like. Well, guess we lucked out here then; somebody get one of these to the captain if he hasn't found one himself. Anyway, if nobody else minds," she added, before carefully inserting one of the crimson needles nearby her bullet wound. One injection later, the bleeding stemmed and stopped. "Right then. Unless we have anything else to do here, we should pack up and head out; I'd rather not stick around in case this gang had any friends they called out to."
 
1608246937850.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Near Kebab Stall | Interactions: Tanya and Paimon | Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: Hunting Rifle, Pistol, Knife​


Jacob pulled the trigger however instead of hearing a loud ‘bang’ he hears a quiet ‘click’ followed by nothing but silence, he realigned his iron sight and attempted to fire once again but unsurprisingly he was met with another pathetic ‘click’ followed by a short but embarrassing silence. The weapon was jammed with no hope of repairing it himself, unable to take it apart and all attempts to brute force the weapon to operate were shut down as quickly as they were attempted. Knowing defeat was apart of what made men strong, over confidence leads ruthlessness after all, he relaxed his arms substantially but held the rifle firmly in his right hand beside his waist, bending over only slightly to pick up Tanya’s submachine gun in his left hand and holding it firmly to his waist once he stood up straight.

The sight in front of him was pathetic, watching his comrades dig and squabble over ammunition and other meaningless supplies scattered all across the decently sized complex. Jacob knew his goal here was complete, what benefit would there be in scavenging and looting the armed base? His eyes were firmly set on getting home anyway, and besides souvenirs there was no personal gain, the other battalions would be closing in the location any moment now and Jacob was not willing to overcommit to something outside of his pay. He began walking towards the exit of the prison, likely within view distance of Reiner and Alpha.

He kept the same quick pace while walking from the exit towards Tanya somewhere near the cliff, preferring to quickly walk opposed to spiriting or running across the desert landscape. He walked with his head up and straight, continuing to carry both fairly big weapons in both separated hands close towards his waist. After a few minutes of walking, he stopped in front of Tanya and shoved her submarine gun towards her chest, “11 bullets” he replied before forcefully receiving his pistol back from her holster and placing it within his own. He walked off without once looking at her directly, heading towards the old man’s stall near the crossroads.

A short distance later, Jacob suddenly stopped in his tracks and frantically searched everywhere on his body, quickly blurting out “shit, shit, where is it” as he continued patting himself down. His eyes rapidly moved in fear as he said loudly to himself “I lost the canteen... I... can’t even find Miller. I have to be close” while quickly increasing his momentum, stopping shortly after and finding himself in sight of the old man’s kebab stall. His eyes lit up however suddenly as if none of that ever happened, he walked down towards the stall as he usually would and attempted to get the old man’s attention “The weak are a fascinating thing, attempting to fight back when they stand no chance of actual success. Now that they’re dead, you promised us a ride to that city over there”.

 
Last edited:

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
"We must all struggle no matter our spot in the universe ginger boy." Paimon would respond, sitting lean on his counter as he smoked a cigarette. Looking at the group he would take one deep huff of it before putting out with his fingers, throwing it in a bin.

"I can tell from the blood that you guys completed your end of the bargain, and I am nothing but someone who completes his deals so let's get going. By the way, while you were on your escapade two more guys showed up, so I'll take them with you to save me time." He'd nod his head to the two boys, who both for some reason had the potential at the run for best girl despite all the female presence.

Closing the flap to his stall he would step out, it seemed like he used a stool because the shopkeeper seemed about 5'2. Despite his small stature though he seemed strong enough to lift the back of the cart and attach it to his old van as if was made out of wet carboard. "Hop in the back, you few should fit in snuggly."

Luckily for your group it seemed like the interior the van was a completely different dimension, a giant chamber with red carpets and fluffy divans soft as silk. If that wasn't enough the huge walls would be unable to be seen due to the sheer amount of gold and jewellery accumulated in this room, straight up like a scene from pirates of the carrabeans.

Unfortunately you wouldn't have too much time to relax before a small slide would open at the front to reveal the man driving the Van.

"I'm taking you guys to a cheap hotel, unless you want to go somewhere else." He asks casually.


DiamondJack DiamondJack Chungchangching Chungchangching Haz. Haz. Centurion_ Centurion_ 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PixelSymphony PixelSymphony darkred darkred marc122 marc122 Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sleek Sleek GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds
 
Last edited:

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
Paimon's Van
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Of course there was no rest, Alpha thought. With the departure of Jacob, they'd all follow suit, it seemed. Alpha was surprised, though, that they had been fighting an entire group at the behest of what seemed like a man just trying to sell food, but kept that to herself.

Then, the back doors opened, and she would be shocked. This was magic. Had to be. She didn't think humans could use magic. She'd have plenty of time to reflect on that, and her newly acquired soul, as she headed inside, and sat down. She was still processing it all when the man told them they were going to a hotel.

It sounded nice, and maybe those men had money on them that someone looted. Even a shoddy motel would be nice, since she needed to wash anyhow. That was assuming that they did end up going somewhere like that, and not towards whatever city Jacob insisted on.

During the whole ordeal, Alpha would look over to Reiner with a cautious look, though it wasn't malicious. Would he attack her, call her out? Or would he just sit there, and watch her as she watched him...?

Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B June Verles June Verles
 
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
7.PNG
What did I get? Well, guns, syringes, and only a few dynamite sticks because I know I'll blow myself and others up accidentally. Like how I blew up the toilets of an evil organization I was infiltrating. Nobody knows what the hell happened since I was teleported away after that. It's probably still a mystery to that dimension. Like the mysterious bathroom massacre.

Wait just a fucking minute. I usually get sent back home or at least another dimension when finishing my task. Was. . . Was that what I was supposed to do?

Huh.

Took a Revolver, Sawed-off, 3 syringes. A well-balanced meal for the day. I am packing fucking heat! I don't use guns much, but when I do things usually turn out really bad. Not gonna tell them though. Maybe it's different this time!

Then two of these guys show up. Guys. They're far prettier than me and that makes me mad. I am going to stay far away from them for their sake and my very own.

We eventually saw the van's interior-- AND HOLY FUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY FROM THE BOOK HOLY BIBLE DEBATED TO BE TRUE OR NOT. WHAT A ROOM.

I immediately crashed on the Divans, rubbing my entire body on its soft cushion. Not even gonna fucking question it. Too comfy. My guns were scattered near me.

I listened to Paimon talk and waved at him to shut up once he was finished.

"A Motel? Well, I'd feel more at hoooooome. . ." I trailed off, enjoying the couch.​
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top