• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

• "I have nothing to challenge, I'm already the best here..!" He retaliates, "But if you want to endanger everyone here, come and try to take me down..." Reiner continued. He wasn't too keen on fighting now, he didn't mean to take control by force either. He would have to try to diffuse the situation as non-lethally as possible, the best way of doing so would be to pass on the responsibility to Tanya. She was technically the highest ranking officer there out of the two of them.

"Fighting here would be counterproductive. How about we set aside our differences, at least temporarily, and work on a plan to kill those targets. I already proposed a plan. Let's work on it and we can argue about who's in charge in the van on the way to the city. How does that sound?"
    "The kid is right, I don't know where she is from but she IS a General and outranks us both. It's her call and she'll lead through this mission." He tells Jacob.

The group then approached the compound, to him it looked like one of the camps for Eldians back home, sending a chill down his spine.
    "Your orders, General?" Reiner questioned Tanya

6f05cc8d95bc851999fded5537246bc6.gif

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Val_post.jpg
~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Nominal
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit
Carrying: P-375 (concealed), Mk1 Dagger (concealed)

---

From a shadowy rock outcropping looking over the small compound, Val'sharra stared at the scene before her. Now this was a situation Val was unfortunately entirely too familiar with: fortified compound (to varying degrees of fortified) with a sentry out front and several buildings within that likely held more opposition. However, in this case her normal mission parameters had been flipped on their head; there was no high value target to slip in, eliminate, and get out; instead they were looking at full on destruction of the enemy forces. That was fine; in the years since she'd escaped from her homeworld, she'd had to adapt to no longer being an state-run assassin, and the truth of the matter was even in daylight assaults like this, there was still room for her particular set of skills.

But first things first, they needed a plan they could coordinate with, so that she didn't somehow take an errant bullet right as she was about to slice someone's throat. She clambered down from her observation post, returning to the group with her trademark speed in short order. "Okay," she began, dusting off her skirt and vest before directly addressing Tanya, "assuming you have roughly the same idea as I do, first thing we'll want to do is deal with the front gate guard. Now, unfortunately it doesn't look like anybody has a long range rifle on them, so we'll have to do this a bit more... personally. I can handle that part if you would like; I merely ask that whoever you assign to cover me to reel in their itchy trigger finger to avoid accidentally shooting me in the process."

---

Interaction: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png

kohrlf5yxf031.jpg

It appears the Ginger had ignored the General. Brilliant. Tanya is now visibly pissed off as her right eye twitched. The Argent gritted her teeth and sized up the Ginger with a sneer and look of disgust. It was as if she were looking at a pile of dirt. Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 A knife and sidearm was no match for her sub-machine gun if it would come down to killing such an unruly arrogant Ginger dog Tanya would not hesitate to do so as it would be, as the Ginger puts it, in the best interest of the pack. Who did he think he was? Some Rambo squadron leader? This Ginger is going to be a problem for Tanya but she had dealt with soldiers before who refused to obey orders. They just needed a little nudge and Tanya is more than capable of a shove.

White Silver turned her attention to the weird demon girl.
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
"That's rich coming from the one who looks like an off brand Halloween costume. I can look the least threatening if I hide my SMG under my thick jacket. You can either join the scouting party or join me in being bait for those bandits. Your choice really."

Tanya eases up as Reiner seems to be compliant in following orders. The Blonde Meatshield has upgraded himself from a meatshield to an asset. He will be her right hand man.
Centurion_ Centurion_ and anyone else who is listening and nearby
"Onto the plan. I am going to head to the front entrance. Possibly with miss demon girl over here"

she motions to Val'sharra

"Since I am a 13 yr old child I doubt they would shoot me. I can get inside and cause as much trouble as possible or if I can't even get inside I could kill the guards in the entrance at least which should make it easier for the rest of us to break in and crush them. There are some mountains nearby you can all hide on. If you have ranged combat capabilities you can stay there and form an Overwatch. I will form the Vanguard and spearhead a direct assault from my position. Shock and Awe. We hit them hard and fast. The signal to attack will be my gunshots. For those that are incapable of direct combat there appears to be a rear entrance. Sneak around the back and look for a way in. Your priorities will be weapons and information. Only engage in combat if you have to."

Tanya sighs. She lifts both arms to the sky.

"If there is a God who rules this world, it is a stern, solemn, and definitely a good being. A being that is far too great. God keeps forcing us to confront these cruel fates. As those were the rules of this world! Oh, God... I'll slice you to tiny pieces and feed you to the pigs! Our battlefield is no place for that piece of shit, God! I think it's time we took over God's work. We, soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of a job!"

She finishes her speech panting. Taking huge breaths for her small frame.​

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Tank Top Vitan.PNG
I tried to relax myself for whatever is gonna happen. Maybe this time I won't stab one of the crew out of confusion. It's happened before, and I'm trying to stop it from happening again. I'm mostly instinct! How could you blame me? I was trying to prepare, lowering my hoodie to my waist to get some air for maximum comfort and deep breathes. Just in case! Doesn't do much, but it helps. I listened to the two go with the plan.

Then Tanya started to boast and monologue about spiting God. Glad to see Children are still pretentious in other dimensions.

"Nice, guess that uniform is no joke, huh? I hope we have enough freedom to fill in the gaps. If so, thank God. I'm more of a--" She coughed and raised her voice for this with arms flailing for extra effect. Definitely not enough to alarm the stronghold's Powder Gangers. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN DOING THAT, BUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!"

She went back to her regular self after.

"Expect me to be like that for the entirety of the clusterfuck." She said, pausing. "Anyway. . . Is the blonde gonna fight with us or. . . ?"

@ThePlanningTeam

Last edited:
1607877366986.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Reiner, Tanya, Val'sharra, Planning Team| Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: M1911, Knife​

Jacob made a quiet chuckle towards Reiner's almost schizophrenic proposal, intrusting a cub to a manage his pack? He didn't think so however since Reiner stepped down as leader and passed it down onto a little girl, he felt entitled to the role of leader since the little girl could only dream of challenging him. Jacob allowed the girl to speak her mouth and roleplay leader however once she finished, Jacob had something to say.

"The demon girl" he pauses to double check what he said was reality or not "will be the only one going, a child's place is too stay safe, and will not be risked for a coin flip". Jacob looks around and examines the collection of people around, he determines that "The bait has one purpose, to draw the guards out. Killing the guards afterwards should be a easy task, if the girl has a weapon of her own then that just makes it easier... this guarantees our way in." saying in a loud, strict and stern voice. He then takes a good look at the young girl, especially her submachine gun, and walks up towards her, thinking of a useful purpose for her until he decided and said "That gun of yours mostly likely has better range than the pistols and knifes I'm seeing around, you would serve better as a marksman. And besides we wouldn't want our little commander getting hurt".

Last edited:
kohrlf5yxf031.jpg

The Argent looked The Ginger meatshield up and down. She is definitely going to kill this Ginger later.

"I may be a child but I still outrank you. Get in line. An army does not have room for dysfunctional soldiers that cannot follow orders. It is a General's duties to lead her troops into battle. That is what it means to be a General."

Tanya spoke in a tone you would imagine a mother talking to her child in.

Tanya looked over to the compound. Covering an eye and using her Thermal Imaging magic she manages to pick up the heat signatures of the enemy bandits

"I see fourteen targets. My plan should work nicely as long as you follow orders. There are two in the building near the entrance (Visitor center). Three in the building next to that on the left (Admin) and seven int he biggest building (cell block). I do admit that my submachine gun has a higher range so I will stay behind. Demon girl can go ahead by herself."

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Last edited:
1607884190753.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Tanya, Planning Team| Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: M1911, Knife​

"The worth of a man is built around the strength and willingness he outputs, not a superficial role your higher ups assign you while they serve a dysfunctional government which brings us closer to the collapse, I learn this the hard way. You are a child and this isn't a dysfunctional government, this is my pack." he explains while both figuratively and literally looking down upon her. Jacob then takes a better look at the uniform and smirk "That uniform your wearing proves my point, the German Empire is no more, becoming nothing more than a standard country in this horrible society".

"Now back to my plan" he says while putting his knife back into the holder and putting his hand out "I changed my mind, hand that rifle of yours over. I was a marksmen for US Army and a trained hunter, I can fire that thing better than you could. I'll let you borrow my pistol for the time being, we can swap back afterwards.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @PlanningTeam​

kohrlf5yxf031.jpg

Tanya could not believe the stupidity of this Ginger Meatshield, no, He was lower than a meashield. He was a civilian. Completely unfit for combat. He is civilian. A self conceited civilian with no reason to be on the battlefield like a real man. He did not recognize her silver wings award which is the equivalent to an Knights Cross of the Iron Cross. The best thing to do here was to make him fall in line or at least get him to shut up.

"I have been given the title 'Ace of aces' I'm sure you would know what that means. I am more than capable of handling this weapon that I stole from an enemy general, However, a pistol is more concealable, I trust that you don't 'accidentally' shoot me or the demon girl in the back?"

The last bit of her sentence was less than friendly.

"Aside from that. Will you comply with the rest of my plan, soldier boy?"

She offers him her submachine gun

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Alpha
Near the Powder Ganger's camp.

alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
This was wrong. Where was she? Alpha opened her one eye, and looked around. This didn't seem like home. She looked to the distance, and saw a strange city. What she could discern made no sense to her, so she decided not to think on it for the moment. What WAS important, was what was near her. She could make out a group, some human with horns, a girl in a hoodie, another woman in jeans, and then a group of people with military gear and weapons.

The shock got her to her feet, though she was too far from the camp proper to be spotted. Alpha would then freeze up. Where was it? That burning, electric feeling in her chest. It wasn't there. Most of it, anyhow. Alpha felt a panic rise in her, since her magic was not only gone, but she was near a group of people that were possibly hostile. A minute passed, and she decided that if they were going to shoot her, they would have.

After assuming what she thought was a non-aggressive stance, she would cautiously approach the group on the ridge, avoiding the camp once she saw the towers and men with weapons. Once completely hidden by the ridge, and only visible to the group, she would wave to grab their attention, then clamber up a few rocks to the group proper.

Upon further inspection, she knew she was far from home. None of these people looked like they belonged to any group she knew of, or were even from where she was. She decided to speak, quietly, to the group as a whole.

"What the hell is going on?"

@big thinkin' group

1607887887816.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Crossroad | Interactions: Tanya, Planning Team| Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: SIG MKMS, Knife​

Tanya's reaction was a surprise however a welcomed one, she might have been stubborn but she was smart. Jacob takes the weapon from her and inspects the barrel for a moment before handing her his pistol, telling her "Keep good care of it and I'll return the favour". After the pistol was taken by Tanya, he would inspect the gun further by removing the magazine, checking the ammo, and checking the alignment of the iron sights. He finishes checking the weapon and asks the young girl question "My name's Jacob Seed, and what would yours be?" then pausing before adding "Your plan is flawed, you will not be used as bait. You will however help attack the entrance once the guards take said 'demon' bait".

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PixelSymphony PixelSymphony @PlanningTeam​

Last edited:
kohrlf5yxf031.jpg

The ginger was complying. Great. The Argent accepted his pistol.

"1911, huh? A man's best friend. I am Tanya Von Degurechaff leader of the 203rd Airborne mage unit. I accept your terms as long as you comply. Let's send the Demon girl up first though"

Tanya looks to Val'sharra.

"You should go up now. We can probably get to the city in time for dinner"

So this was it felt like to be ignored and out of place in the group —- the rest were contributing in some way but then again most of the group were trained combatants.... the only one that acknowledged her was the depressed looking girl, preferring to her as blondie, “The names Morgan,” she replied somewhat indignantly while listening to the plan. Amusing though that they would send the demon as bait and not the civilian girl... but the point was to draw them out and in this case the demon girl might be the best bet - plus she can handle herself.
She was doing the habitual “scanning” around when she noticed Sleek’s character.
“Oh hello! You’re late! We’re about to kill some bandits —- well they are about to kill some bandits! I’m just the “blondie” tagging along like a puppy! Who are you?”
Chungchangching Chungchangching
Sleek Sleek

--Stella--
Heat: 0%
Interaction: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ @RangedTeam

Arriving at the hill overlooking the gang's base, the blonde man that was leading the gang passed off his leadership to someone else--the blonde child that answered her earlier question about the floating things in the city skyline. Apparently, she's a general. Why would a general be in the field, not even Stella knows. Regardless, she gave a simple plan; those with ranged weapons form up on the hills and strike from afar while she forms a strike team.

Shock and Awe. Hard and fast. Her signal, the General's gunshots.

This felt a bit new for the clone, as usually, the entire operation hinges mostly on her actions . However, considering that there are more humans before, it's probably for the best. But still, ranged, huh? Might be a good time to see if her Cannon's working up to speed.

"Where would we be positioned, ma'am?" Stella asked the General, believing that they would either surround the building or focus on one spot.

Val_post.jpg~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit

---

Val'sharra sighed slightly, having watched the two soldiers continue to bicker incessantly before finally coming to an accord, admittedly at what would have been her own expense had she not originally offered in the first place. "Right then, well, if you two have managed to settle your differences on how you plan use me as bait," she said, bridling a little at the specific term, "then allow me to depart. Please watch over me as the Creator watches over us all." With a quick twirl that sent her tailskirt flaring, she began her long trek down to the entrance of the compound, going over the plan in her head to make sure there wasn't an obvious blind spot they were missing. That wasn't to say there weren't blindspots; far from them: she hadn't quite figured out how the aggressive little girl had managed to reconnoiter fourteen targets inside while only being able to see one, but assuming she was the only individual with special abilities here would be tantamount to hubris, not to mention exceptionally foolish given the number of domains the demon had traveled through herself.

The massive razor wire fences stretched seemingly into the sky itself as Val drew near, their inward facing orientation revealing the true purpose of these few buildings. As her gaze followed the line of concertina around, she slowly peered over the perimeter of the ad-hoc base, her eyes peering deeply into the never-ending sandy brown of this environ. Looks like the little general's call was right: nobody above or wandering around, just the one door guard who- yep, he just spotted me. All right, time to put on a show. She continued to walk up to where he was stationed, now beginning to wave at the guard. "Hello there~~~!!!" she called out in her bubbliest, cheerfulrdt voice, a pleasant smile flashing from her as she stopped just within earshot. Keep your distance, if this turns into a gunfight, you're shit out of cover here. "Excuse me, do you think you could help me out? I just got this part time job delivering food from this place around here, and like, as I was on my way back the van I was driving blew a leak or something!" As she tossed off a pout of feigned helplessness, her eyes scanned the surrounding area surreptitiously. Shit, nowhere to hide a body either... I'm going to have to reel him a good ways in. "And now I'm stuck and alone I don't know what to do and I just want to go home. I would do anything, if you could fix it," she continued making sure to lean heavily into the word. The apples of her cheeks began to blush slightly and she clasped her arms behind her, her face directed slightly away from the guard as she began to shift her hips in place to add that little extra bit of coquettishness into the conversation. "Pleeeeeease? It's just up the road, it can't be that hard a task for someone like you, right?"

---

Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 , June Verles June Verles (powder ganger door guard)

Last edited:
Alpha
Near the Powder Ganger camp
alexandra-test_s-1-1.pngAlpha paused. She seemed to have joined right in the middle of an attack on that camp. The one who addressed her, Morgan (she'd heard her say her name to someone as she came up), told her as much. She also said that Alpha was 'late'. The whole thing about being a 'blondie' puppy didn't sit with her well, but that didn't matter for the moment.

When pressed for a name, Alpha paused. A good alias......she decided what she was involved in would suffice just well enough. "Alpha. You can call me Alpha." She would say, looking further up on the rock, where a man in a military jacket (She heard him tell the young blonde girl his name was Jacob Seed) and the young girl (she heard her tell Jacob that her name was Tanya Degure....something. Alpha didn't quite catch that part) were talking.

She didn't feel like it was a good idea to meddle in whatever plan was in place, or act on her own, so for the moment, the Boss Monster resigned herself to taking orders from the dysfunctional duo before her.
With a sigh, she'd move to a better spot, still close to the group, to watch the girl with horns walk to the gate. Until the scantily clad girl with a rather large weapon said something about a strike team, Alpha just assumed they were going to ambush some people that they could draw out. This seemed more interesting.

Now, she'd reach for her magic again, and then close her eyes. Upon a second, more thorough soul-search, she found she still had one aspect of her magic. Her experience with the weapon lent itself well to being projected through magic, as Alpha would open her eyes, a plain looking revolver appearing in her hand. It felt off, though. As with most parts of her magical being, her uncanny sense of aim was no longer there, Alpha could just feel it. Now armed, they would wait, either for orders, or for the time to strike.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

normal_lucas_K2.png

Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall

===============================================

Shadow frowned, eyeing the demon who would distract the guard as “bait” and nodded, he looked over his small gun. He was pretty sure his small VC-15 Pistol, Helghast made could be of use. However, he hoped his weapon would pack enough of a punch to the enemy without using all the mag in the same blows.

If he could get in close, he could slash the guard’s throats and go in stealthy if necessary.

June Verles June Verles 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Centurion_ Centurion_

1607970624673.png
Approaching the man guarding the door to the compound he would turn his head towards the demon lady, at first frowning confused but then he would slowly squint, as if calculating his options. He most definitely didn't believe her lie, but she was pretty cute and he was definitely getting no pussy in this desert wasteland. Getting up he would go up to approach her. PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

"Ayyy baby girl, I don't know nothing bout no door dash in this area but if you tryna be cute and win me over you certainly got it-" Before he could finish his bad flirting attempt Shadow would have circled the way around him, him not having noticed because of being distracted by Val. Cutting his throat as he covered his mouth to muffle his screams the neck arteries would spill and cover the poor nun in a healthy amount of blood, giving her a new paint job.

@DiamondJack PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Chungchangching Chungchangching @marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred

val_post_2.png~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked

---

Val'sharra's face remained the picture of mischievous flirtation as the guard approached, her eyes flitting upwards to look bashfully into his own, her faze locked on him even as the shadowy figure suddenly struck. Hot blood sprayed over her being, drenching her pale skin and staining it a deep red. If she was fazed by this, it certainly didn't show as she stood unmoving while the man bled out, spare to lift a single finger to her face to touch the hot liquid experientially. "A man after my own heart, I'm flattered," she remarked coldly to the fellow agent, the scarlet baptism seeming to provoke the rapid darkening of her demeanor. Her eyes hardened and her lips pressed together in the faintest indication of a scowl; it was time to put her game face on as they were now committed to this attack. As she stooped down to grab hold of the dead guards legs, she spoke in a much more assertive voice. "Come on, we need to get this guy out of plain view before somebody sees the body." She glanced around quickly before pointing. "There, behind the guard tower. The foundation should pretty much block line of sight."

They dropped the body behind the structure, the shadows somewhat concealing the form but far from being an ideal dump point. No matter, Val'sharra suspected the assault would begin in earnest soon anyway; this was just to delay their exposure for as long as possible. As the deceased guard's form lay to rest but a few feet away from where he once stood, the demon girl knelt down and quickly began going through his possessions. "Here," she offered to the black-clad man beside her, "do you want the shotgun or the explosives? I suspect I won't be hoodwinking any further guards at this point, so I'm going to see if I can get through the visitor's center without being spotted and then scout out the interior of the base. I suspect you'll want to do the same: pick a side and let me know, but I need to signal the others." With that she moved out of the shadow of the guard toward and waved to her onlookers, before she began to move quietly to infiltrate the visitor's center.

---

Interaction: darkred darkred , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Last edited:

• Looking down on the entrance to the complex, Reiner watches the two flawlessly execute their part of the plan. Val gives the group the signal and Reiner takes the opportunity to relay the message on to the others, "Let's get moving, that's the signal!" He calls before sliding down the sandy hill, jogging over to foundation of the guard tower.
    "What's the next step? Val, General?" Reiner questions, ready to act at a moments notice.

kohrlf5yxf031.jpg

It would appear the Demon Girl Asset had taken out a guard. Good. Things were going smoothly. Just two guards to go in the visitor center. Tanya puts a hand to her throat and casts her magical communications spell. First she targets the Demon girl.

"Can you hear me, Demon Girl? This is the Tanya, the short blonde one. I don't see any windows around the buildings so I propose you wait where you are while the rest of us come down and clear the buildings with you. The more guns we have clearing a room can make up for our individual differences in firearms training and lowers our margin of failure. Pick up any guns you find and prioritize giving them to the people without weapons."

The Argent then targets everyone else except Jacob Seed. They hear a voice in their head that sounds like it is from a radio.
@planning team and anyone nearby

"Attention all armed forces. This is Tanya, the short blonde one. Form up on the demon girl by the entrance and we can help her clear the buildings. There are currently thirteen enemy targets remaining. We still have the advantage of surprise. Shock and Awe. We run in and hit them hard and fast."

She looks at Reiner
Centurion_ Centurion_
"You are to follow the Demon Girl in. There should be weapons laying around for you to utilize."

Then she target Jacob Seed. He hears her voice in his head.
"This is Tanya. I am coming up to join you on overwatch duty as I can pick up enemy heat signatures."

Last edited:
Alpha
At the Powder Ganger camp.​
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png

Alpha would watch as the demon-looking girl and the man in the heavy military gear would go down there. She'd hold her breath, but only for a moment. It looked like nobody had spotted them. So far, whatever plan it was to kill these 'bandits' seemed to be going smooth. She was about to turn to ask what was next when she heard a voice in her head. It was Tanya's, and claimed as much.

Alpha froze for a second, not sure what to think, when the mentality of taking orders, the instincts she was trained for, kicked in, moving her down the hill quickly before she realized it. What had she gotten into?, she thought, as she moved up to the entrance. The thought was discarded for the moment, there were more important things.

"Shock and Awe." Tanya said. Alpha knew what she wanted. Hit them now, and hard, before any more of them returned from patrols or called for help. Seemed simple enough, just clear the buildings and then they could feasibly sweep them for anything of note when they were secure.

Alpha would focus clearly on that electric feeling within, and focus on the feel, and sight, of her weapon. It would spring into being in her right hand, and she'd crouch down, looking inside the facility as best she could from her spot nestled next to the demon girl, the unarmed man with the coat, and the man with the black military getup. When they gave the word, or if a bandit noticed something was up, Alpha would be ready.

darkred darkred PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ @entrance group

1607979508863.png

Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall

Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit,
Carrying: VC- 15(concealed), Mk32 Dagger (concealed), bloody

The Shadow Marshall didn't give too many words to his fellow agent, said Demon right now because there was still a job to do in the midst of battle.

The Shadow Marshall nodded and gripped his Mk32 dagger that's bloody and concealed it until it was time to the next killing. He picked up the shotgun from the deceased agent and looked back.

"The dynamite's left for whomever wants it."

He slid next to the Demon agent and gave her a brief hard frown "Let's keep going."

It was then he heard a voice in his head which was Tonya, the general. "I'll be close by the demon agent, General."

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony darkred darkred
@Stealth Group

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
General/Order giver

Armed Group
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @entrance group​

1607980495916.png
Jacob Seed
Location: Cliff| Interactions: Tanya| Status: Healthy, no injuries | Equipment: SIG MKMS, Knife​

Jacob took position on the highest point of the hill, resting his newly acquired submachine gun on a nearby rock and took aim towards the prison complex's entrance, his finger on the trigger and ready to shoot any bandits in the open. The lack of scope on Tanya's submachine gun would obviously make hitting the targets harder however Jacob had enough faith in his aim, besides the distance he was shooting at wasn't even close to world record breaking and the sunlight within this desert would have reflected off the scope and revealed his location. The only question Jacob had was the range of the obviously dated submachine gun as the range would be inferior to any MBP .50 Sniper Rifle however he reinsured himself that the weapon would hit.

"This is Tanya. I am coming up to join you on overwatch duty as I can pick up enemy heat signatures." The young girl's sudden voice made Jacob look around suddenly, to nobody's surprise finding nothing, then hitting his ear softly with the palm of his and as he questioned what he heard was real. He reflected on it and then thought to himself "Of course that little solider had something up her sleeve" pausing and shaking his head with a slight smile "And Joseph is meant to be the one hearing voices?"

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Oh boy. Here we fucking go. I don't get much to show for my combat prowess, but trust me, I'm never too unlucky. I did as Tanya said despite me not wanting to. She's one of the many, many children who I'd wanna watch get bullied by others with great glee, but that can wait because I'm not gonna let my ego get the best of me and fuck things up. Despite the common misconception: I do not want to die(?) Well, sorta. I value living and breathing over my self-esteem. . . because I have none! I'd stick to my tank top to have a more tactical advantage instead of being a fucking idiot, but the hoodie protected me plenty of times. It's kinda like the world's shittiest cloth armor that works.

I'd say I'm lucky, but the mental trauma compensates with the lack of physical trauma! I mean, the physical trauma is still very much plenty, but it's not enough to completely kill me! Which I have mixed feelings about. So, I was in there, ready to battle. You could see from my face which is currently being flooded by every negative emotion the human mind knows.

I took a deep breath and sighed. Calm down, Vitan.

"You know, I could use the dynamite. All I have is this novelty knife."

And despite expressing the need for explosives. You can slowly take it from me while looking me straight in the eye. And I'll just let you do it.

That's a joke. Please don't.

. . .

So, is Val gonna rub that fucking blood off her face, or is it some kind of, uh, camouflage?

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Morgan watched the operation go down, and knew the opertation was delicate and that she didn't know how to fight so she was essentially useless.

But she didn't like feeling useless. Maybe if she had a weapon? All she had to do was point and shoot right?

Just pretend it's a videogame! Right? Right.

This military types could have at least given the one noncombatant girl a knife or something, ugh!

Nevetheless....

She found herself attempting to join the stealth team, for some reason, even though she knew she would be a liability.

darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back