What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: New Beginnings.

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Harry Potter, Historical, Horror, KRP, LGTBQ, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Naruto Universe, Platonic, Pokemon, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Star Wars, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies, Warrior Cats
Characters
Here

Haz.

Mask? I wear no mask.
Justîse "Justice" Deshaies
| Location: Hotel Gates | Status: Healthy | Equipment: Surgical Kit | Rituals: Sehen | Souls: 0 |
| Interacting:
June Verles June Verles (GM), PixelSymphony PixelSymphony (Val'sharra Nightshroud) |

The bullet hung against the ceiling lights like a comet to the sun. Blood seeped down the tweezers and clung to their gloves. Curious, Justice pinched their fingers - it stuck, stretched then split, drizzling like webstring across the latex. Same consistency as human blood, it seemed; that made things much easier.

Pocketing the sample in a zip-lock bag, the witch departed. On the desolate street, brutalist concrete met their first step, the curb rugged and long-worn. A choking fog penetrated the air, steeping the world in cynical greys. And, as the lusterless centerpiece, a grimdark château speared the dim moonlight, the gothic spires and olden architecture a sight for sore eyes.
It hadn't been long since they'd arrived in this world, but in that time Justice found a somber longing for their old house in Orléans - the sickly hues and Romanesque stonework had an eldritch charm to itself, like the bones of a man turned to mason walls and ribbed vaults.

In a homesick stupor, Justice mouthed a soft "Bless that Paimon," a giddy grin making like a guillotine blade across their cheeks. Serving under evils of the primeval did that to you, they supposed.

With a swooping turn along the heel and an arm behind their back, they skipped backwards past the misfits.
"Don't make me wait~!" they hummed, suddenly taking Val'sharra's hand in tow. A sly wave here, a speed-blurred wink there, an errant giggle elsewhere, Justice dashed wordlessly past the gates and the stitched-up bellboy like a scatterbrained child with a sudden case of tunnel-vision.
editforHaz3 (1).png
 

darkred

Hmmmm


Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall
Condition: Alright
Wearing: Military armor, Stealth suit
Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Concealed), bloody, Picked up Revolver and extra ammo, (Concealed), OWL droid (Broken)
Location: Peimon's Van>>Mysterious motel ???

======================================================================================

Lucas's eyes snapped open as he turned toward the shorter eared man who said he knew something about how tech worked. He was thinking about his own "predicament" back home, how he almost was a "dead man walking" himself and how he managed to escape what was coming.

Nobody would note Shadow's real face because of the gear over his mouth.

"How much you.. know, stranger?"

It left Lucas to think, the strange man named Peimon said None of them could leave this strange world. The world was based in many worlds.

Shadow was the only one who hadn't showed more of his face to the crew of everyone as he looked back at the blonde haired man with short ears.

After what felt like several minutes, the van stopped and let out at some of spooky mansion of some sort.


He looked at Link and stepped out, looking around. The strange stitched up creature asked if the group had luggage which Lucas just shook his head

"Just the stuff on hand and the clothes on my back."

June Verles June Verles Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds @dakred [open]




 

PixelSymphony

Tactical Operations Meido
val_post_3.png~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Nominal (bandaged)
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked
Carrying: P-375 (concealed) , Mk1 Dagger (concealed)
Location: Outside of "motel"

---

Frank? Val thought, swiveling her head towards where Paimon was looking, who's Fr-ah, all right, yep, should have seen this coming. She took a deep breath to reorient her mind and prepare herself to respond. "Same as the others I'm afraid," she admitted to the towering porter, a small smile of apology crossing her lips. "About the only luggage we might have is a crate of... personal goods." She brought an arm up to wave towards wherever the crate of dynamite had made its way to in indication. "I'm certain you are told this by every guest, but I would highly advise being careful while carrying it, as otherwise I fear the feedback you receive might be, ah, quite explosive," she finished with, a quick lift of her eyebrow all she offered to clue him in to her meaning. "Anyway, if you don't mind, I could a good stiff dr-hey!"

Justice's sudden hold on her hand had very nearly triggered her throwing them to the ground and putting a knee into their back. "What in the world has gotten into you?" Her skin would rapidly become warmer as her irritation rose, but she managed to hold off on indulging in any offensive maneuvers as as she was dragged along toward the gothic structure. "If this is your idea of taking me to a dinner, Paimon's not the only one who's going to need me to give them a piece of my mind!"

---

Interaction: June Verles June Verles , Haz. Haz.
 
Last edited:

Centurion_

yup im THE guy
View attachment 821978
Jacob Seed
Location: Outside Van | Interactions: Reiner | Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: Hunting Rifle, Pistol, Knife​


Jacob stepped into the old man's van and sat down with his rifle resting in his lap on an empty seat somewhere near the entrance as he didn’t feel like walking far, keeping his head down as he purposely ignored the obvious reality altering dimension shift and simply thought hard to himself. No matter how much he tried to ignore it, it would eventually appear in front of him and so it did, how was Jacob meant to explain away the young girl getting inside his head? How was Jacob meant to ignore the “bigger on the inside” van? He questioned and attempted to answer many questions that circled his clouded and almost destroyed psyche, he debated if this was all a dream then recalled how real everything felt and remembered how his ‘usual’ dreams would play out, he even questioned his reason to keep going if this bizarro world was revealed to be reality. Mentions and theories of ‘alternative dimensions’ passed by Jacob’s ears many times throughout his short time here however since everything felt so feel he considered the possibility but what would that mean for his future? Each answer he mustered lead to even more unanswered questions.

His eyes sparked as his mind started making sense of everything, “This is a test, I have been rebirthed a new, god is testing me just like what Joseph would preach.” he thought to himself before stopping to recollect his thoughts into something comprehensible “I will fulfil my purpose... I will cull the herd and prevent the collapse in this unnatural hellish place.”. For the remainder of the trip, he would block out the outside world and repeat and strengthen his theory to the point of practically brainwashing himself.

Eventually after a indeterminate amount of time within his own thoughts, the van stopped at the ‘cheap hotel’ the old man promised. His attention was drawn over towards the active commotion from a crazed lunatic screaming within his sleep, storming out of the van with a look of terror plastered across his face and a apparent steaming arm. Jacob grabbed his rifle and slowly walked out of the van while approaching Reiner from behind, ignoring the Frankenstein’s monster and taking a better look at his steaming arm which appeared to be regenerating his flesh. “An animal is born with inherited traits, some of them good, some of them bad. A weak, clustered, polluted mind is a common trait these animals share. A mind can be cleared of weakness by accepting the reality of the world, reject your flight and continue fighting until you find purpose. I will give you that purpose!” he exclaims towards Reiner, in his almost pitiful state.


  • Reiner attempts to punch Jacob in the face with a nasty uppercut for being so inconsiderate and clearly not understanding how PTSD works.
    The two begin to squabble.

    June Verles June Verles Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
Hotel Transylvania
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha sighed as several people talked and began to move to the hotel, though her focus would be distracted by the sudden movement of Jacob, attempting to spew some sort of dogma to the traumatized Reiner. Then, a punch would be thrown and a fight would start, and Alpha would call her weapon into being, and run towards the fight.

"THATS ENOUGH!"

She'd shout, as she gripped her weapon tighter, not firing at either party (yet) or in their direction, fearing the sudden shot would get the group expelled from the area.

"Save it for the enemy! Knock it off!"

Alpha would say forcefully, ready to act or intervene if force was necessary

Centurion_ Centurion_ Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 June Verles June Verles
 

marc122

chew
Kobayashi

'Reiner and Jacob are fighting again.'

"NO!"

Kobayashi's voice had snapped at the two men. She was trembling, for it had not even been a day since the lot had ended up here.

'As with last time, it never made for good news.'

"Everyone here is trying to live, and you're just going to die with knives at each other's throats?"


June Verles June Verles (GM), Centurion_ Centurion_ (Reiner), Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 (Jacob)​
 

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
With that Paimon's Van would drive away, leaving nothing but a trail of dust and gasoline smoke in it's trail only for the party to watch it go away, the first friendly face they met in this city some sort of retired demon.

They would however not have much time to ponder over that, as Reiner attacked his counterpart in Jacob, giving him a bruised cheek basically before being broken up by the warning shot from Alpha, the loud bang sending a quiet all around the group and sending a flock of ravens off.

The man made out of patches of bodies would frown at the display.
"Mhmm... usually Paimon doesn't send us trouble rousing folk like you. But he has good credit with us so I'll let this slide, come on then, let's get you to your rooms before you get too cold."
Hotel Transylvania
1608518685448.png
Entering in the foyer it would be warmly lit, the foyer surrounded by different monsters and all helped by different zombie attendees. Going to the receptionist, one such zombie would take a painfully long time to hand each and every one of you a key to an individual room.

"Well that should get you guys settled in, do you need anything else or got any questions?" Frank would ask.

@DiamondJack Chungchangching Chungchangching Haz. Haz. Centurion_ Centurion_ @2Bornot2B @Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss PixelSymphony PixelSymphony darkred darkred marc122 marc122 Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sleek Sleek GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds
 

Centurion_

yup im THE guy

  • During the squabble that broke out, Reiner had mounted Jacob and taken him to the ground. His hands tight around Jacob's throat, a loud ringing cluttered his ears like the aftershock of a bomb. All of his basic senses slipped out of control. "Reiner is dead." He mutters, whether it was directed at Jacob or not is largely unknown. "If you need Marcel, I'll be Marcel..." He continues, clearly suffering from some kind of flashback. Jacob struggled against Reiner's weight, choking and spluttering whilst pushing at Reiner's face. "Maybe now you'll listen... We're going to finish our mission...", his grip ever-tightening around the ginger's throat. The expression on Reiner's face would make anyone question who was really being strangled, an expression of sheer terror and anxiety missed with a fueling twist of anger. He was going to finish it, this was his mission. Nobody was going to stop hi-

    Reiner froze at the crack of Alpha's gun, coming back to his senses. The shouts and screams of his new companions pleading him to stop got through to him. He instantaneously stopped strangling Jacob and took a few seconds to process what was happening before rising to his feet. Shocked by himself and his own actions he stares down at Jacob who was trying to catch his breath.
    "You're mistaken. Not everyone here wants to live, and I WILL make sure that nobody points anything at my throat ever again." The Warrior announces to Kobayashi, briefly glancing at her before walking into the lobby.

    He's extraordinarily quick to take his key and begin his ascent up the stairs to his room, he clearly didn't want to show his face right now.

 
Last edited:
1608520905649.png
Jacob Seed
Location: His Room| Interactions: Reiner| Status: Cut and Bruised | Equipment: Hunting Rifle, Pistol, Knife​


As Jacob was about to approach and belittle Reiner further, he was met by a strong and sudden punch to the jaw that left the solider falling onto the cold pavement below. His eyes began to fill with anger and frustration while he attempted to regain his footing however before he could do that Reiner had put him in a strong choke hold which left him unable to breathe and his eyes almost lifeless, attempting to struggle by grasping Reiners arms tightly and kicking and turning. Jacob was not willing to go down that easy and so he kept fighting and fighting however no matter his attempts to free himself he couldn’t budge Reiner’s arms, Reiner himself appeared to be in some sort of state of autopilot with no emotions but to carry on. While still conscious he was able to hear him say some weird things, something about Marcel and not being himself, he was obviously suffering from an intense flashback due to PTSD.

The long bang of Alpha’s weapon managed to rewake Reiner from his trance, releasing Jacob as he coughed and attempted to regain his breathe. His breathing eventually came back after a short amount of time later and he managed to push himself back onto his feet and grab his belongings. Reiner was already far ahead of Jacob when he eventually stood up straight however his words were loud and strict “You should of finished me but you now eventually show me for who you truly are, weak”. His already built up anger allowed him to ignore all the monsters within the hotel, collecting his key and b-lining straight towards his room.

 

GeorgeTownRaja

Senior Member
June Verles June Verles

Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
Slade is now inside Hotel Transylvania, a dark but welcoming mansion. He is impressed with how tidy and quaint the interior part of the building is, but he is not impressed with the service that is being provided with it, like with that one zombie who was taking too long to give them the keys for their rooms, of course. Also, speaking of which, he will be given a room of his own, which he doesn't mind at all. But he wonders if weapons or any dangerous items are allowed in Hotel Transylvania. So, he may have to ask about it.

"I would like to ask a question. Are weapons and similar allowed in Hotel Transylvania?" He asked Frank.

Slade's opinion of Frank is nothing but friendly and they might get along very well based on the events surrounding Hotel Transylvania. He doesn't care if the rooms are smelly and if the bathrooms are untidy, just as long as they form a friendly relationship throughout. However, he and the group won't probably stay in Hotel Transylvania for long, but it depends.
 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
Hotel Transylvania
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png
Alpha sighed as the men entered the hotel. At this point, both of them were babbling some nonsense as they entered, which left Alpha with a bad feeling about this. They were capable fighters, both of them, and would also make for bad enemies if they ever decided to attack herself or anyone else. Hopefully she thought it wouldn't come to that, but who knows.

Some weird chick told them to stop fighting, but that didn't help as much as Alpha's own gunshot. At least that power had some uses beyond shooting at the bad guy. Alpha would then turn to the big frankenstein man, and would follow him in. She bristled a little at the troublemaker part, but wouldn't say anything, and would accept the key she was given without comment.

Alpha would make her way to her room quickly afterwards, fully intending on attempting to get a shower and calming down with some rest.

June Verles June Verles Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122
 

Centurion_

yup im THE guy

  • Finding his way to his room, Reiner unlocks the door and enters it. The room was what you'd expect of a standardized hotel, which was still miles better than a Marlyean barracks. With no bags or goods to put down or away he takes the syringes out of his pockets and places them on a desk with a mirror above it. Reiner strolls over to the room's window and pulls open the curtains, peering out of the old glass panes. It seemed like there was nothing for a while, just an endless valley of woodland. The moon poked through the trees, shining a dim light on him as he stood at the window. He contemplated for a brief moment, taking in the natural beauty of the moonlit environment before he left the view behind and closed the curtains once more.

    Reiner scanned around his room, the old paintings that hung from the walls trying to uplift and hide the dull wallpaper. The old-fashioned bed with an oddly comfortable mattress, the dark pine wardrobes. The Warrior looks to his left, directly into a large vanity mirror situated above the desk he placed the syringes on and takes a long look at himself. All he saw was failure. Nobody really wanted or liked him, apart from those who now wanted to kill him. What was left to drive him?

    Taking a deep sigh he walks back to the door and locks it, then returns to the mirror and sits at the desk. He un-holsters his .357 and empties all but one of the bullets onto the table, neatly arranging them as he begins to take stock of his inventory. "5 Bullets, one in the chamber." He tells himself and leans back into the traditional wooden chair which creaks under his weight. Staring into the mirror he looked ever deeper into himself and begins to load the rest of the ammo into the revolver. Once the reload was finished he tightly clutches his revolver and continues to sit patiently, lost in his own thoughts.

 

Hero of the Wilds

From Courage comes Wisdom and Power.
darkred darkred

Link rubbed the back of his neck slightly, out of nerves or perhaps even just unease because of the moving vehicle before turning his attention fully to the masked man.

"Well, I did reprogram and helped fix a whole army's worth of machines to help rebuild my home and a few other things during my portal jumps."

What he didn't say was that he also programmed a few of them to fight each other to the death far away from the castle since that was nothing less than what they deserve after everything that had happened that he could recall from what he had recovered from his memories. Once the van stopped and everyone exited, Link looked up at the odd, mansion, castle? He wasn't sure before his ear twitched a little when the mismatched person spoke and asked them about luggage.

"Sorry...I'm like the others, all I got is what I got on me."

Once inside and the keys passed out and everyone started to disband to head to their rooms, he noticed that Shadow wasn't given a key, perhaps either by mistake or because the party had grown beyond the set number the hotel was informed about.

"You are more than welcome to have my room, I'm unlikely to sleep this evening."
 

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
Morgan takes her key but stays in the lobby, watching the zombies.

She didn't feel tired yet.

Morgan then goes to the one person who she actually feels comfortable with, Link.

"Hi I'm Morgan ..... you must be Link."

Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds


 

Hero of the Wilds

From Courage comes Wisdom and Power.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Link slightly blinked a little when he had soon heard someone introduce themselves to her, turning slightly, he then smiled a little seeing Morgan standing there.

"I'm Link, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. Morgan, I guess you got caught up in this whole portal jumping thing too?"
 
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
And here I thought we all bonded with our first massacre together. Way to ruin a perfect start, guys! And I thought we had something special. Speaking of perfect starts, they're gonna make Frank kick us out on the first goddamn night because of fucking GINGER ARMY AND TRAUMA JUNKIE OVER HERE. I went inside the hotel and damn. What a place. Looks way less horrific, and more fantastical. I feel like I'm in Dracula's Castle! Which if I remember correctly: This is owned by him.

This hotel puts a smile on my face. Took the keys after a little bit of sightseeing. Frank asked us if we got any questions or if we have any other offers. Just to make sure that I don't get in trouble for the soap operas they're making. I'm gonna tell Frank this.

"Can you, uh, give them a few chances? They're good people, just a little troubled is all. Except for the ginger. Watch out for him."

There I go, Vitan, looking out for my crew but mostly for myself. I mean, I don't know who you people are. And frankly? I hope I don't get attached since I already have too many people I miss on my conscience. Well, time to go crash in my room.

"I'll try to keep an eye on them, but don't expect me to do all the work, kay? I am also not going to be held responsible for whatever they do."

June Verles June Verles
 
Last edited:

PixelSymphony

Tactical Operations Meido
Val_post.jpg~Val'sharra Nightshroud~

Condition: Nominal (bandaged)
Wearing: Civilian semi-formal outfit, blood-soaked
Carrying: P-375 (concealed) , Mk1 Dagger (concealed)
Location: Outside Hotel Transylvania

--- (Collab post with Haz. Haz. )

Justîse's lively saunter slowed to a crawl as they reached the foot of the door. "What, is there a problem if it is? Besides," the witch leaned back against the manor's carapacial wall, giving Val'sharra's gut-soaked rags a lift of the eyebrows, "you look like you desperately need to unwind. Care for a drink?"

Finally allowed to plant her feet on the ground again, Val shot Justîse a glare, but eventually relented. “You’re right, I could probably use one; the Creator knows I’ve been craving one since we got out of that fight. There’s something about being shot that just leaves a bad taste in your mouth, you know?

Cracking a wry smile, Justîse shrugged - “That may just be called bleeding, but I’m not one to talk.

Val snorted. “Trust me. I know the taste of blood. It ain’t that.” She took a quick glance at the mansion’s exterior, still somewhat bemused by the sheer incongruity of the situation she was now in, what with now being in the company of perhaps the most eclectic set of individuals she’d ever met, taking shelter in a gothic mansion recommended by a former demon lord turned food vendor. In earlier days this would have been enough to have her questioning her mental health; these days she’d learned to just roll with the insanity. And at the rate we’re going, I suspect I’ll be rolling for some time… A sigh escaped her lips, and she reached for the door handles and pulled the heavy wooden slab open. “All right, come on. This place better have a decent bar or else I’m raiding the kitchen for the cooking sherry.

~~~

The paranormals lined the stools. Here, the sousing air and dim, warm overhead lights seemed the most mundane thing of it all - where fangs, horns and rotting flesh were commonplace, the sound of clacking glass and drunken cheers should’ve served a startling contrast, yet it all just mixed and mottled seamlessly. “My goodness, you certainly take me to the nicest places,” Val deadpanned, the sarcasm in her voice dripping much like the walls themselves. “If I’d have known we’d end up somewhere like this, I’d have worn my best blood-soaked outfit instead of these rags.

Scathing,” Justîse smiled, “but I beg to differ. You look stunning, covered in tattered jackets and the entrails of your enemies.” They sat cross-legged atop their seat, one hand beneath a cheek and the other tracing the rim of a cocktail glass. “Although, now that I think about it, I don’t think I ever got your name. Assuming you have a name?

A small, cat-like grin draped itself across Val’s face, as she delicately crossed her arms in self-satisfaction. “Shall I claim I was foresworn to secrecy, my name lost to the sands of time, and I am only known as Nightshroud, the Night Terror of the realm of Galicia?” She laughed as she lifted the tumbler afore her, taking a sip of the amber liquid within. “Well, if I did, it’d be rich, because while it was true once, I fear it’s somewhat moot at this point. For what it is worth, my name is Val’sharra Nightshroud,” she said, a momentary pause coming between the first portion of her name and the remainder. “Sister Val’sharra Nightshroud, if you truly wish to drag my sordid past into this.

Wow, homicidal, ruthlessly sarcastic and alluringly enigmatic? Score for Deshaies, the witch mouthed beneath their breath, supping up the curly straw. But with an odd twitch of the brow, they eased into the cushion and giggled, almost to no one at all - “Val’sharra, huh? I’ll just call you ‘Val’, then.

Go right ahead, it’s what most people do. Demonic names aren’t exactly the easiest to pronounce.” Val leaned back in her chair, the tension slowly draining from her body as the alcohol made its way into her system. Hey, if we weren’t supposed to drink it, you wouldn’t have let us make it right Big Guy? She sighed and turned the conversation back to Justîse. “So how about you? I’m aware of your name, but not of much else. Do you always hang around food stands looking for girls to pull bullets out of?

Justîse flashed a coy look. “Oh, hardly, but after this I may just make it a habit.” The straw danced between their fingertips as they mused into the shallow pool. “... I’m actually not too used to crowds like these, to be wholly honest. I’m good with people but, ah, that’s not exactly part of my job description,” the Executor smiled wryly.

Is that so?” Val responded off-handedly, lifting the glass of whiskey but continuing to speak. “Well, that’s certainly a sentiment I can relate to. I always found it difficult to, ah, perform the duties of my trade when too many people were watching. I prefered more intimate settings such as, say, a private quarters where you can truly learn the inner nature of someone.” A bit of a dangerous smile flashed upon her face as she took a drink, continuing to hold the glass aloft and swirling the contents within.

With a sneer, the stoicism shattered - Justîse reclined into the bartop, suspended by a finger to their temple. “I’ll be completely frank with you, I’m not sure whether that double-entendre makes it better or worse, but for the sake of posterity I won’t push the context.

She chuckled slightly. “What can I say, it’s been some time since I’ve been able to talk to someone in such a free manner. There’s just something about you, you know?” That said, the demon set her glass down upon the bar and leaned towards Justîse, propping her elbows on the heavy oaken plank and knitting her hands. As she drew in, resting her head upon them, she lowered her voice. “So with that in mind, do I continue to carefully frame questions with the intent of finding out what the deal with those bandages are on my own, or should I just ask you straight up? Because I won’t lie, while I’ve seen runes in the casting of magics before, what I saw in the back of the van was a whole different kettle of fish.

---

Interaction: Haz. Haz.

(To be continued!)
 
Last edited:

Haz.

Mask? I wear no mask.
Justîse "Justice" Deshaies
| Location: Hotel Bar | Status: Healthy | Equipment: Surgical Kit, Val's Blood | Rituals: Sehen | Souls: 0 |
| Interacting:
Val'sharra Nightshroud ( PixelSymphony PixelSymphony ) |

A quirk in the posture. Justîse retorted wordlessly with a pitch of the head, peeling free their glove to reveal what it belied - the skin along their palm receded, and the marble gazer hummed to life.
The eyes of the almighty,” they flexed their fingers, the star still twirling in its socket.
Or, mere imitations, I suppose, ‘liberated’ from the members of a Belgian cult, worshippers of Carnewan. Where I’m from, magic isn’t nearly as flashy as fiction may suggest. Frankly, it’s not so much a weapon, either - at least, not in the same way you might describe a gun.

Val’sharra nodded appreciatively, still leaned in close.
I see… eyes of a god indeed. I’m curious as to their capabilities, they could be an asset for a great many things… Well, anyways,” she said, returning to her normal sitting posture and crossing her legs casually, “you might not call them flashy, but frankly anything that makes light or sound draws attention whether you like it or not. I’d love to show you but I seem to be fresh out of magic at the moment; a quirk of this dimension, I suspect.” She shrugged, and downed the rest of her drink.
And trust me, I’m well aware of the potency of having the right information in the right place in the right time.

She leaned back, draping an arm over the back of her chair as her cheeks slowly reddened from the continued uptake of booze. “All right, I’ve done my one interrogation of the day; it’s your turn; I’m sure you’ve got something burning inside that you want to ask.

The room came awash with heavy silence. Whereas minutes ago it was brimming with song and laughter, that sound had seemed to settle. Deshaies furrowed their brow, a somber contemplation falling over them. With a flash of its sigil, the wrap around their hand turned firm again, and the glove slipped on.
Then, raising their gaze, they spoke with unbefitting seriousness:
What do you plan on doing from here on out?

She sighed. “Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t think you were around when I mentioned this but I’ve been through a number of dimensions now, so usually what happens is I wait around until some manner of need arises, and then start to see that through. In the old days I could rely on divine providence to guide my hand, but these days there’s a lot more interpretation that goes into finding a purpose in these strange worlds. Of course, this may become completely moot if any of the party psychopaths decides to just up and murder the lot of us where we stand,” she remarked with a roll of her eyes.
Honestly, that’s part of why I let you drag me in here; I’d rather not get stuck in the middle of an arms race to demonstrate who has the biggest… well you get my point."
She motioned towards Justîse. “How about you, if you forgive me yet again questioning you?

As the inquiry ricocheted, a coy smile crept onto the Executor’s face. They stood from their stool, taking a final swig from the glass and setting it back onto the counter, before speaking almost in declaration:
Well, to put it bluntly… I’ve come to save the world.

Is that so…” the demon replied with a raised brow and a hum. “Well. Then I suspect you and I will be seeing each other more often than not.” She tugged at a portion of her clothes, still sodden with blood. “Well, as much as I’d like to order another round and end up on stage belting out the wrong lyrics to karaoke, I should probably see to attempting to look a little bit less ghastly.
She looked around, “No offense to the surrounding clientele, but I’m surprised I haven’t been asked directions to the bathroom yet.

Justîse snickered, plucking a stray piece of viscera from Val’s shoulder and tossing it wayward.
Care for a shopping trip sometime later? As fond as I am of this outfit, I’m worried the wear will start to show soon. Besides, we may not be human, but the least we can do is dress the part. For what it’s worth, they do have good taste in fashion.

We? Interesting…
Fair enough. I’ll leave it to you to plan then; I’m going to go see about taking a nice hot shower until I forget about the sheer quantity of blood I’m wearing at the moment.” She stood and gave a small, facetious curtsey, before straightening up. “Right then, I’ll be seeing you. Try not to do too much impromptu surgery in the meantime.
She turned and gave a wave over her shoulder before heading to her room.

They lingered for a moment--
Interpretation, huh? Can’t relate.
--and took off to pay a visit.
editforHaz3 (1).png
 

Sleek

Show me a good time, Jack!
Alpha
Hotel Transylvania
alexandra-test_s-1-1.png

Alpha sighed as she entered her room and closed the door behind her. For a moment, she felt more at home, since she was used to living in places like this. The tired boss monster would step into the restroom, and quickly wash up. She wasn't really surprised that the toiletries and complimentary soaps and what have you were geared towards monsters, given the state of many of the hotel's occupants and staff. After a few minutes, she'd re-emerge in her clothes, refreshed and feeling a little better already.

With practiced movements, she'd sit on the bed, and remove her boots in a clunky way since her feet were shaped more like the paws of an animal, which made getting those boots off and on rather annoying. Without much ado, she'd take off her parka, too, and drape it across the foot of the bed for easy access. She had nothing in the way of actual gear, save for one thing.

The soul of the powder ganger she stole appeared easily enough, in her mind's eye. She felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. From what she knew and remembered, from where she was from, these were vessels of terrible power, things that could do great and terrible deeds. They did not appear to be the case here, but they did seem to grant her a connection to her own magic, one that strengthened the only aspect she could currently wield.

Her retrospection on the nature of this soul also called forth memories, unbidden and painful. Distracted, she'd hold her head in her hands as she heard those uncomfortably familiar voices in her head, memories babbling over and over from people she didn't know.

"....I don't like this plan anymore......"

A voice would say, a memory coming to the front of her mind.

"....Six, right? We just have to get six....."

It was too much. She'd lash out suddenly at nothing in front of her, with an angry yell. After a moment, she'd sit back on the bed, looking down at her hands as she panted. She'd scrunch her one eye shut, and then clench her fists hard enough for the claws to dig into her skin and draw blood.

Alpha didn't think she would be sleeping, tonight.
 

Centurion_

yup im THE guy

  • The monotonous sound of silence continued whilst Reiner sat at the desk. His long, slow steady breaths paced him whilst he patiently waited for something to break up the time.
    Something was bugging him, an intense pressure on his shoulders. He could almost feel the blood pumping to his brain, a deep mental scar was about to burst open.
    The loud mechanism of the clock insisted on hammering deep into his mind, isolation begins to set in.

    Tick, tock.
    'I tried to make you look good to the army whilst making Porco look worse.'
    Tick, tock.
    'I wanted to protect my brother...'
    Tick, tock.
    'I'm sorry, Reiner...'
    Tick, tock.

    Reiner's grip on his revolver tightened and the speed of his breathing began to increase.

    Tick, tock.
    'If you're REALLY sorry for me, THEN DIE!'
    Tick, tock.
    'Own up to YOUR mistakes, and DIE!'
    Tick, tock.

    He raised the barrel and stuck it deep into his mouth.

    Tick, tock.
    'Get out of here!'
    Tick, tock.
    'That woman but you up to this, didn't she? As some kind of revenge!'

    Tick, tock.
    'Shit! She made her BRAT a Warrior, of all things!'

    Tick, tock.
    'If they find out I'm your father... My family is DONE FOR!'

    Tick, tock.
    'You want me to hang, do you? Well, you won't catch me! I'LL RUN!'

    Tick, tock.
    'I'll get far away from you Eldians, -- YOU DEMONS!'

    Tick, tock.

    Reiner pulls back the hammer and begins to squeeze the trigger.

    Tick, tock.
    'I'll bring Marley's judgement down on those Paradis demons and save the world.'
    Tick, tock.
    'And then I'll be the greatest son anyone could ever ask for!'
    Tick, tock.

    He shakes and jitters as he continues to apply more and more pressure to the trigger.



    Anyone in the neighboring rooms or down the hall would've heard the shot.

 

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
Tonight was the second gun shot the party heard aimed at seeming no enemy, first by Alpha to break the fight and the second time coming from Reiner's room. A zombie valet would come in, find the dead body of Reiner with the weapon in question and call over Frankenstein, before any of the other party members were there.

"Fucking humans, you guys are crazy..." He says with a shrug, being an amalgamation of dead body parts the sight of one didn't really bother him. However at that point this would result in another issue entirely for the party, as the atmosphere itself somehow became gloom.

The temperature across the floor would go down into the minuses, the windows becoming icy. The colours of the previously warmly and comfy looking hotel becoming darker somehow, before the reason would make itself clear.

1608594795683.png

Creatures shrouded in darkness and robes, with skeletal bodies floating around the rooms. Going after Chung Chungchangching Chungchangching and the Terminator PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss in denial they would begin to force them to relieve their worst, most hidden away memories as if to torment them.

And there seemed to be over a dozen more coming down the hallway... slowly and menacingly.
 

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
Morgan would suddenly scream and clutch her head, as suddenly she is bombarded with memories after memories. Of her .... KILLING PEOPLE ..... with relentless cold precison, feeling no emotion, no feeling whatsoever.

Suddenly a code would arise in her vision and the Terminator in denial would scream some more.

Infilteration protocal compromised.
Infileration protocal compromised.


infileration protocal compromised.

Unable to comply with REBOOT.

Ice was beginning to form on her hands as her scannning suddenly went haywire.


Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds

GM- June Verles June Verles
 

Attachments

darkred

Hmmmm


Shadow 1-8/Sgt. Lucas Kellan/Shadow Marshall
Condition: Alright
Wearing: Military armor, Stealth suit
Carrying: VC-15 (Concealed) Mk32 Dagger (Concealed), bloody, Picked up Revolver and extra ammo, (Concealed)



Lucas blinked when the zombie didn’t give him a key and he frowned “Wait, no key? Are you serious?”

The Vektan sighed and turned when Link offered to give him his key and he simply nodded “Wait, are you..sure about this, stranger?”

He wasn’t sure if he should trust the droid to this stranger but he nodded, he had no choice.

“What’s your name by the way?” He looked over at the short eared man.

But it didn’t matter as several things happened way too fast.

Lucas’s face contorted to that of a mix of anger, shock and worry as he saw another stranger come near this man.

Shadow turned his head toward the rooms.

“BOOOM!”

It was over soon after. Lucas never missed hearing that sound but it was unmistakably a sound of a gun.

He pulled his Shadow marshall outfit over his face again as he moved away from “Rev” a bit and looked at Link.

“What the hell were these ..creatures?!” (as in the floating Demonatiors)

Either way he wasn’t waiting to find out.

Mentions: Rev PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hero of the Wilds Hero of the Wilds - Link
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top