• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I've decided I'm either gonna faceclaim Nyan and go for the feline route or go for a "Butterfly King." Gotta think on it a little more, but I should have a CS up relatively soon!

Is secret identity an important thing here? The heroes are not vigilante though.
Not really at least two of mine have no secret identity. And no heroes are trained and recruited by the peacekeepers. Otherwise they are financially and legally responsible for all collateral and can be viewed as a vigilante.

Is my first idea ok? Pretty much star of a Super hero Sitcom turned actual Hero? (Has influences from a certain show if they were noticed.)

Is my first idea ok? Pretty much star of a Super hero Sitcom turned actual Hero? (Has influences from a certain show if they were noticed.)
I havent read the final version yet but if that's the case she and steel will likely be good friends. He is a professional boxer who was undefeated and so he went into hero duty for a challenge. Slowly but surely losing chunks of himself and having to replace them as he went along. Ill go read her sounds interesting

Yeah....she was a child star and it kinda messed them up a bit. That mixed with there powers?.....there a little messed up in general in a few ways.

Not really at least two of mine have no secret identity. And no heroes are trained and recruited by the peacekeepers. Otherwise they are financially and legally responsible for all collateral and can be viewed as a vigilante.
Is the peacekeeper not part of the governent?

Here is the lore page. Im gonna put up the intro here in a little bit.

Looks good, on the ball if Demons power should be Physics or Cosmic, Since it does Fuck with Physics as its basis but might actually be more the other in how it works.

Looks good, on the ball if Demons power should be Physics or Cosmic, Since it does Fuck with Physics as its basis but might actually be more the other in how it works.
It would be magic if it comes from so.ething not of this world. Demons are not of this world so if its any form of extradimensional being or actual demon it would be magic.

There name is Maxwells Demon, its a reference to a thought experiment on how to break one of the Laws of Thermodynamics. TLDR Decreasing/Reversing Entrophy

Ah. Well either way dont be afraid to make a magic based character just because there is someone who absorbs magic. I assure you he wont be going around stealing magic from players all Willy nilly, nor will avoiding magic protect one from that ability for long. There are many arcs and future plans for magic users that will be sorely missed if we dont have any.

I mean i can have it be a Magic Power i guess, though guess that means they would have a store of Mana or something that opens up options for later maybe

Oh no im not saying this character needs to be magical. Ive just noticed a distinct lack of them barring one and it just seems like that may have been the reason behind it.

Eh was easy enough to change, since power source doesnt change that much overall. Though likely a weirder one due to how the power works. Pretty much they try and make fire and there going to spray water etc.

Eh was easy enough to change, since power source doesnt change that much overall. Though likely a weirder one due to how the power works. Pretty much they try and make fire and there going to spray water etc.
Well magic is how we will be able to access other universes so its really important for the plot and i greatly appreciate you making the change.

Yeah just need to have a Teacher to show them how to close access to those universes in order for them to open them.

Yeah just need to have a Teacher to show them how to close access to those universes in order for them to open them.
Yes indeed. That and for the D-shell to be cracked but that will happen in the story itself.

Question about the tech based power; it seems like this would also be used for people who tend to use robots as minions and such...would this mean that there would be a limit to how many robots or drones that we could have?

Also would a prosthesis or augmented body parts count as a tech based power?

Asking first before working on a character sheet since this seems nice to role play with.

Well I'm interested just not sure if the tech based character I have in mind would work.

Sorry if i took too long guys work is a pain in the butt. Without further ado i present the start. Its a bit vague and short but that's just to leave as much wriggle room as possible for the intros you have planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back