• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✦ Mae's Partner Search ✦ (sci-fi, fantasy, modern) (open)

MaeCrowe

Space-Lovin' Ace
My name's Mae (she/her), and I'm a nineteen-year-old writer living in the EST timezone. I'm looking for some partners for some one-on-ones, and am open to partners who can give anywhere from 150 to 750 words on an average turn. (Too much less, and we don't get anywhere. Too much more, it starts feeling like a chore.) Otherwise, I am a match-what-I'm-given type roleplayer - I'm flexible to post lengths and posting speeds.

I have some bare-bones ideas listed below. A lot of the sci-fi ones here are human/alien, mainly because I'm a sucker for interspecies relationships, and some of the fantasy ones are more medieval - I just don't want to be restricted by trying to make them historically accurate because I am NOT good at that. I don't usually have a character preference, but the ones that I do are bolded. I also have slightly more in-depth ideas for many of these, in case you'd rather start with a stronger base. Personally, I can work either way.

Feel free suggest twists on these ideas or your own original ideas as well! I'll play almost anything!

(And read the "Need to Know," please!)

1. Average post lengths anywhere between 150 and 750 words.
    2. Post at least once every other week. (I can keep up with daily posts though!)
    3. I prefer FxF and MxM, but will play MxF. Just don't expect my OCs to be straight.
    4. Know what pairing type you want to play. (FxF, MxM, MxF)
    5. Either realistic or anime face claims are fine, but I tend toward realistic.
    6. I tend toward simple character sheets, but if you have preferences, let me know.
    7. I will assume we're working toward eventual romance unless you tell me you don't want to.
    8. Absolutely no smut. I don't care if we do go off-site, I won't do it.
    9. I'm open to RPing over PM, forums, or Discord.
    10. Let me know if there's anything off-limits for you. I can't be mindful of your needs if I don't know what they are.
    11. You can suggest your own plotlines if you want.
    12. You can suggest twists on any of these plotlines if you want.
    13. I don't like planning a whole lot out at the beginning - I'm more of a plan-as-we-go sort.
    14. Let me know if you know you're going to be away for a while, please. I'll do the same.
    15. I love talking OOC during RP! Bug me all you want!
    16. On that note, if I come off as oddly formal OOC, know that it's just the way I usually talk/write. I'm not being standoffish!

If you're interested in any of these ideas or would like to suggest one of your own, either respond here or PM me.

And either way, I hope you have an excellent day!

Last edited:
I’m very interested in your modern beauty and beast, princess/commoner/ other rps. I normally PM people when I am interested, but am away from my laptop on mobile so atm this is easier. PM and possibly even shoot me a writing sample, I’d love to plot with you!

The pirate/sea goddess interested me, as did the doomsday return and the superhero/mortal enemy plots!

Finrer Finrer nvsc123 nvsc123 and starshinesiren starshinesiren

Feel free to shoot me a PM at some point tonight with any info about you, questions and/or suggestions you have, and/or your preference for pairing type, gender, roles, etc - basically anything that's applicable. I'm using my phone right now and will not going to be home for a couple hours yet, otherwise I would send the PMs myself. If you don't see this in time, that's fine, I'll shoot you a PM myself either later tonight or in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back