• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunaRose84

Hey, so my latest project was canceled as no one was showing interest in the basic plot and character... So while I figure out what I want to do next Iโ€™ll start something new. Please pm me if interested after reading my rules and plots below.

๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ:
1. I am Literate to advanced literate depending on my motivation levels (1200+ characters). I almost always write more as it keeps me interested. I ask the same of you that was we can keep each other motivated. Please be active as well, I try to stay active and expect the same from you. With this in mind... my mental health has been slowly deteriorating... I might be less active than I hope to be.
2. I do enjoy darker role-plays, themes, and characters so keep that in mind. I also prefer romance. Lately, I have really been wanting to do something Fae-related. (Mostly Holly Black esk) Honestly Iโ€™m open to any fae plot.
3. I will only play female or nonbinary characters

Plot idea 1: This is my category for Fae plots. I will do almost anything but smut for this. You can play a faerie or a human. We can discuss the plot further after introducing characters as I have oh so many ideas. This can be BxG, GxG nbxG, nbxnb, or nbxG. I do tend to remain more interested if my partner plays B. Below are my plot ideas but Iโ€™m always open to new ones.

A. My character could be a changeling but she didnโ€™t know it. She thought your character was an imaginary friend as no one else she knew could see the Fae without a glamour. She moved away at 10 and that was the last time they saw each other. She just thought she grew up. Then she gets sent back to living with her grandmother where she grew up and sees them again but this time he needs her help to take back his throne.

B. My Oc is a changeling and doesnโ€™t know it. She ran away from home after a particularly bad beating and now lives in an abandoned subway system in New York. Your Oc was kicked out of the high court for treason. He now has an apothecary in the human world and takes an interest in a girl who comes in trying to trade a gold watch for bandages and medication for her highly infected wounds.

C. Willow has been living in the Fae realm since she was a child. She wants to find her place and gain the respect of the gentry. At first, she tries to become a soldier but the Fae are stronger than she is and despite all of her training she fails. She does have one advantage, she can lie. Your character is the Fae prince next in line for the throne, he is known for being cruel and power-hungry, he hates humans most of all. When Willowโ€™s father dies your character takes her as his personal spy, a romance starts to blossom and on her sixteenth birthday they find out the truth about what she is. Iโ€™d also like to do an Rp with a different Oc where the prince kidnappers a human as a bride, I donโ€™t yet have an Oc for this.

D. Willow thought she was perfectly human, raised in the high courts. After her father dies she leaves rather than become a servant. Your character, the rightful king, has been exiled from the court. When a girl shows up in the park near his home with no knowledge of how the human world works he is intrigued.

E. Magic has been cast out of the lands for many years due to the church calling it blasphemous. Fae were drove from the world and cast into hiding. They were still around but nowhere near as openly. They hid from humans and over time humans lost the ability to see them. There was a town where it was different and there was an agreement between Fae and humans. An agreement of mutual respect. Your Oc grew up there. In the woods, there was a glass coffin with a beautiful Fae girl. The people of the town loved to throw parties there and leave offerings but no matter what they did the coffin never broke. Until it did and your Oc is the first one to meet her. (This can be any time period)

Plot 2: I want to do an Rp with my Oc Jade. After her father dies her mother puts her in a mental hospital after she tries to commit suicide, your Oc is her roommate.

Plot 3: I really want to do a Draco Malfoy x OC RP. I have an OC but id want to revamp her. We can discuss the plot in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back