• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Buttercastle

Russian dolls are so full of themselves.

Introduction​

Hello everyone! I'm rather new to RP nation but as a start, I'm going to just do a brief description of my main OC’s, and write what I prefer when roleplaying. I like to have my partners learn my characters off a blank canvas so they have a purely original idea of my characters rather than my idea of my characters. I hope these brief descriptions of my eleven primary characters are satisfactory, if not feel free to ask any questions about my characters that you’d like to know. Questions are welcomed!

Heya! You can call me princess or butterball and I'm a rather experienced roleplayer. I love all gender pairings and do not have a preference. When doing gender pairings it will honestly just depend on my character’s sexual/romantic preferences.

When it comes to my favorite genre's in roleplaying I'd have to say; Romance, Fantasy and Mystery. However I also enjoy majority of others genres. I think the only type of roleplaying I normally would prefer to steer clear of is fandoms, however I do enjoy roleplaying in settings or stories that may be inspired by certain fandoms. My favorite setting is probably a school or academy setting, anything involving a similar social hierarchy. I also Enjoy apocalyptic stories or ones that include a serial killer/monster (I love horror).

Roleplay/OOC Writing​

My replies and posts normally range from 1-5 paragraphs. I consider myself a literate roleplayer but in OOC chat I won't be punctuating everything as I normally would in roleplay. I normally write informally when out of character. I'd like my partner to write a similar length to mine when roleplaying, no one-liners, please. I'm a 21-year-old college student and I'm normally online for a very good amount of time but I have school for 7 hours a day. Being the good little student I am, I normally spend about an hour after school doing school work. I sleep for a very short amount of time so I'll have a good chunk of time online, especially on the weekends where I practically spend my entire day online, save for my workout time. I also have a job but the hours are very flexible so it shouldn't matter much.

For partners, I don’t mind your lack of capitalization or punctuation in OOC but I’d prefer it if you tried keeping grammatical errors and misspellings to a minimum, especially in roleplay. I try my best to capitalize and punctuate everything correctly in roleplaying but on occasion, I might make a few mistakes, I apologize in advance for that. Please try to be patient with me. I am very friendly! I love OOC, when I’m roleplaying with someone I expect to chat regularly out of character. I love making new friends in the roleplaying community who I can talk to about OC's or other things such as that.

I love romance and fluff, I feel like the story is driven but romance and romance are driven by the story. I like to have a good portion of both as I don't enjoy a story without romance, and romance without a story is less intriguing. Think of the story as the dish and Romance as the spices and flavoring.

Negotiation and Collaboration​

I have a very open willingness to negotiate when it comes to roleplaying, I’m rather flexible when it comes to deciding ideas. I would like any potential role-playing partners to know from the very start that I love interpreting others' ideas into my own. Modifying my original ideas (or your original ideas) are very much interesting to me. I find that roleplaying partners bring so much to the table that it would be foolish to not have an open mind when deciding or creating a setting/plots/ideas for roleplay.

Original Characters​

nvlFAm-qcW07FSrSQChgsKRO640CVkhRkUk8oLU5su2EgRdYXWrk5Wh7bVzyRVnCJaHezBOGAlLW82NKIXG90NHaVs06WRuh75fHh_84EX0Pn6ygqrcd7zbyLbLbDgZPovNl-Nra
UJ0kE5Rz9Sw4bec4mrxEw1OBmSZt_E-3sXXbgOu4K9wtPCKqIiprIKUiQCGI6-JeEvPCAsClQfo-c3PnoGJluxfRh4TxqbmhXKOq0gpCJTZHW55wst-vDZLKRuxnP19vWBujRdTk

Full Name: Cordelia Daisy Faebloom
Nicknames: Cordy, Della
Gender Identity: Cisgender Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual (Open to Poly)
Race: German
Accent: German
Height: 4'10
Info: A sweet young woman with a love for helping others. Cordelia is quite the sweet little lady. She is very protective of her naive brother Jasper. Cordelia puts her friends before herself. While she tries not to be the ignorant girl who trusts everyone she seems the type. She’s very artistic and loves drawing pictures of nature, animals, and her loved ones. While she may not be the most book smart, she is certainly very wise when it comes to street smarts, knowing how to use her cute girl charm to get out of difficult situations. While Cordelia is very brave, yet still humble, when she has feeling for someone, she's the type to pine in secret over them, having romantic feelings for her is difficult because of a past relationship she had so she normally keeps her feelings buried (Its still pretty obvious though since she blushes like heck). While, like I said, she tries to be nice to everyone; when she harbors negative feelings towards someone she often gives them the cold shoulder. She has no problem calling someone out when she thinks they've done something wrong.

KY-9UX2_akYi8X8__hQ7CGWkLu3S98d27xf1LB_he6Ratde144T9E7WtgibTs_GM7WqQ0ejvKgWx0jBrnHlth4m2bD0GCwjYpNlx8OgX-Kty9Ix4df4SPXNpshd_WDZvcLit1odf
zSWViJ9jlBa6CB09qk2i9flob4Xd5s6b00BNuJdSjefnEpJb1el0Krmpb_IglREkHqf1SXMDc7J0WDX1pJHWosABuF5G7nfwH53AjUITY2M7Veu0KSYufdMADMCMyz6inWfG8DsS

Full Name: Jasper Jadeite Faebloom
Nicknames: JJ, Jazzy
Gender Identity: Transgender Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual Biromantic (Monogamous)
Race: German
Accent: German
Height: 6'3
Info: Jasper is a ball of energy and affection. Any chance to crack a joke or make a pun he’ll take. When he jokes he tries not to be offensive or rude while still maintaining humor. He always wants to help others and protect the ones he loves. While he is very kind and outgoing he can be a bit naive when making friends. He normally assumes the best in people which leads to many problems, especially him getting hurt. He is very protective of his sister but automatically tries to be friends with any whom she becomes romantically involved with. He wears a shirt that says “World's coolest little brother”

PH-4SCjVTe8thw8bJKaD5jxyj5c7LFd1oxvSBcJfJ-g6qNIsgToFoPf5Hgys00o9Z4FRgwaFZs6dTh2u2-wBMAedylaiYKrYA2_UJCd27ZcKhHTmB9Uj1euCYgNJ2fE3xIDO6fO2
HTf5dwWdHWEDPiRDk8pYHaRQZvj86p77ZTjelAJI_pLBbwOVq_vViCF2e1DH6YopaluUlXRSx6iNtrqjoSa4pZrqZmPHln9XG7lNU4nzDTZvLIMivhIX1yCDe-yX96BaNzvBeWul

Full Name: Augustus Nikolai Bancroft
Nicknames: Auggie/August
Gender Identity: Cisgender Male
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (Monogamous)
Race
: European
Accent: British
Height: 5'11
Info: Petty sassy prince boy?. That's right, Did you genuinely think I wouldn’t make such a character? Augustus is a very judgmental and critical person who often points out the negatives before looking at the good. He is a realist, the idea of sheltering others is utterly absurd to him. He is very protective of his younger sister Gwendolynn. After the passing of his late mother and father, he was the primary inheritor of his family’s fortune. Money is no object to him and despite having so much money he is very hardworking and refuses to waste his money on things he doesn’t desire (He doesn’t desire much) or need. Unlike most wealthy people he spends his money responsibly. He prefers doing anything he can do himself, rather than hiring help to do it for him, he has a very specific way of doing things and doubts the ability of someone else to do something as well as he does.

cXp8LcZX_JiYlKapMf2k-ajWLIPMay4KruaY0hUGQ0fnxqv5qKEkEk59U0Lb4ejYH6WWA0KfSDgMZ6SZ5Di3s7j79lEjLYIRTAA_Y3iIfteM94z27JNsayfeTMJ9e_tr8l6G4JDA
1TE76fm8oExkvdWEK775lSGgSPhT9-frOUHAqNcB4tfmcKiZfX0Q3mp0syH51oJTzei2D5910OKEyR7otV-LhCJTIFwHhOp7cgl22cef_Z4TnmE_LHlMh4aqanBGwDeMPX-Imbv0

Full Name: Adelaide Jazmin Cunnings
Nicknames: AJ, Addie
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (Monogamous)
Race: Creole
Accent: French
Height: 5'6
Info: Defensive and cold, Adelaide is the type who sits alone every day during lunch with no one beside her. When the one curious kind student decided to befriend her the moment they sat down she said “What do you think you’re doing?” They reply with “Sitting with you! Is that okay?” She responds with “Is it okay that your breath smells like fish sticks? No. It isn’t. Sit by the trash.” Despite being a rather cold and defensive woman she holds the highest respect for those who manage to befriend her. She is very intelligent and resourceful, and despite not having the most charming personality she makes up with it in wits. Adelaide isn’t always cold and to those who successfully befriend her, she spoils with daily gifts and affirmations.

YwoOIoNN9fQErCvWx1v2zhOP7St9Kot1laKGC0zrWWY632k-m2leDhh1ITWnfh5Qmy2WtghVxBF0ga8OSWLsHSalS1Eo-HJ2qtHHSSsFn4KpwAjQFcD-rxT70iX_0O7LPTT7jVB_
iv4eIteWX6sBX4ye9Sd99pVHpHWRUxawkQaeblabgyYczCpnpKfkIFQZJ54Qat_7C9SKOVGeNbBZJk4D8j67uI3gSkHehhJIpurExmkWHrjVJdA4j_YODPNKJG9csOgS9ne8c_RL

Full Name: Solace Kaine Moonstone
Nicknames: Soley
Gender Identity: Cisgender Male
Sexual Orientation: Finsexual (Open to Poly)
Race: Italian
Accent: New Yorker
Height: 6'7
Info: Scheming mischievous little man Soley, or rather big man (He’s a big boy). Solace is very chaotic and mischievous, prankster is his middle name (it’s actually Kaine). If he were to describe himself in one word he’d say “Super Awesome” (Yes I know that isn’t one word.) His twin sister Ness is essentially his polar opposite, while he is super chaotic and energetic she is very relaxed and serious. Solace could be described as someone who doesn’t fit within society in its rules. Its safe to say he's very flirty and confident, he'll commonly flirt with people to piss them off but at the same time he attempts to maintain a respectful attitude because he isn't a creep. He tries his best to fit in with everyone else but in the end, his true chaotic nature always shines through. While he is very mischievous and Scheming he is a very honest and Genuine person who only wants to be liked by others.

Tn8z8eA_UwZZuMasUYDHNaBK7xWG8Jm9-dzxEfGkVsrUs_Aw9DSfbdRkF54HMrYr4OzdW8bejHKbhYxFtn35CYoCTJSg-yw1_A7qh1upBlsHkU6VWhbN4vIqDjj6ZB7YIpCgANiy
sqnXg_eGunIH-bgjl7BAvBoF93uZ_iiBAxWBGkGA7EB-W_CSIbUqodFpSSLgy9r_7gnKU2Na4vLHRsEwvZUIQnbmNvLqEQQotBJTBbJ1asUnYNPN4fzhXX5eRJqftmub_U8z8ahF

Full Name: Makoto Mendoza
Nicknames: Mako
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: He/They
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Open to Poly)
Race: Japanese-Mexican
Accent: Spanish
Height: 6'1
Info: Fanatical mastermind Makoto could be described as similar to Joker, however, if he ever had a Harley Quinn he’d treat her like the queen she was. While he often enjoys hurting strangers, be it physically, mentally, etc. One thing he never understood was those who wanted to hurt their loved ones. When Makoto loves someone he has the festering desire to hurt any who hurt his loved one. He can be seen giggling at nothing or talking faintly to himself. He is the type of person who does what they want, regardless of the judgment they might receive.

io_8HFVVHj4UGnKUzi-asL_eLqB5XVd7YVamMN10D-e5zFkSZgCTTHpXA6xDkDYQcUmQnpvNqoAX0aF-TTJQRpM9uipgzdJZRKJ80SJyBRfB1Nt7Ey_EAMAn495vWEyK3dcSClT9
0MxhFvEVX0aLdde-wkSWj1kHsoETrIyw2QjGFlmZodWzzijiaFbuYjs1TPU_xh0wJerGxwSMKsDXhYAfjqEnSdgsdM1lSX6oPrqAZ1qIPnMTsPBrNrVdkUkTdPTsUz2g5LSjNpZm

Full Name: Gwendolynn Celestia Bancroft
Nicknames: Gwenny, Gigi, Gwen
Gender Identity: Non-Binary
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual Orientation: Questioning (Open to Poly)
Race: European
Accent: British
Height: 5'7
Info: Gwendolynn could be described as monotonous or bland, but as they say, there’s a reason for everything. Ever since she could remember she’s felt different. Out of place. Synthetic. She never understood the way others interacted with each other, so chaotic and messy. When she felt different from everyone else she faked a smile, being friendly with others until eventually others saw her as someone who fit in. However deep down, she knows she doesn’t. She’s always yearned to feel desire and love like the rest of her kind, and one day she hopes she finds it.

ocmoidQPtHtFiD_5D6cF_eedgiXga-9raXuosMykEoegmR0r0KIv64ofeLNbyf2izqDS2D-ThRSvbq5MTjk0n_x9hQh3ETbWlZi-lCLsgKmiPPzQlDrK8hLBDXOnXGu6ZGBt85zT

Full Name: Ceres Estelle Lestrange
Nicknames: Cici
Gender Identity: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual Demiromantic (Monogamous)
Race: Russian
Accent: Russian
Height: 5'2
Info: Ceres is a very complex character and I find myself having some difficulty describing her in under one paragraph. She’s very broken but strong, her entire life she was crushed by those above her, adults who had money. Because of these awful traumatic memories, she’s very cynical and distrusting. For those she loves she is very protective, she will at no cost let them be hurt or taken advantage of. She assumes the worst in people and because of this, she’s labelled as cold, which isn’t necessarily incorrect. She assumes people will hurt her before allowing them to hurt her. The thought of being vulnerable sounds utterly horrifying to her.

xMg20DlsBtt020Nd0jKVLyByu9B7dZ21vnK-khY926MBuDkkKQQK3ganFOs_VOkz-U_TrQXAG4aaXkA3tC7iE4EqBHkHbZ8EigMVCVd8yE2Z12y-sUBosuK-ZoJ2xJyLEAFjBOmz
LhwVD815HTAhUoCjp7rqpZJDCVpDRe0a9AyaOU7iaMYG-rR9wEes6q7OXFUxzo2JYLZ0Vf707-uduvPryX5EFjjCfz2JznKnOXNHBu4XqfKOQY8v8uQYsR1PMEYspyEoBgRtGqxk

Full Name: Aurora Roseliya Mayfair
Nicknames: Rory, Rosey
Gender Identity: Cisgender Female
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual (Monogamous)
Race: Korean
Accent: Faint Korean
Height: 5'0
Info: Despite her cutesy sweet appearance, Rory is a very intelligent and capable person. She often presents herself as an ignorant little girl but the only reason for that is so others underestimate her, giving her the upper hand. Some might call her fake and others might call her manipulative but to her life is a game of survival and the weak are eaten alive by the strong. She is very bubbly and outgoing, using her sweet girl charm to get information from others. She is very perceptive and insightful, gathering crucial information from the slightest facial expressions. To those who manage to befriend her, she will protect them but at the same time when they become a liability (a bad friend), she has no problem cutting them out.

gPgzUDFQlF5OKCyUnxHQ8SHXb6yfTU7t2_qj4eAx1jSWculS-JEqAWvZDqlEVuWf3Jw5kkND6Dt0oUaRb_eL1Xw-SOvPbvS56TGDexbQHdLZA0fUufFcBHlOEzq09mE_iXjeoRvl

Full Name: Perseus Daggenhart
Nicknames: Percy
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: He/They
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Open to poly)
Race: Romanian
Accent: Slavic/Transylvanian ("Dracula Accent")
Height: 5'4
Info: Percy is what most of us humans are, depressed. He is very gloomy and morbid, often pointing out the most negative observations. He has no filter when it comes to social situations, if he witnesses something gruesome he finds relevant he will share, Regardless if it might make some uncomfortable. His intentions aren’t to make others uncomfortable mostly because of his Minor autism social situations are difficult for him and filtering what he says can be difficult for him. Although he might be very blue and dark he is a kind person who dislikes seeing others sad, he knows some of the things he says make people laugh so commonly he’ll say something depressing to make someone laugh (It normally doesn’t work)

wb-bVyhtBcqhoktugseOoiIFz-xkW8IOvasEvaIZHx-Z8SmArphIgMftIQhi0PFXDqi9LAImo69SpSTFT9mCcr0Q1YrVqJiVKpBi3hAP0vvdVKI7pFKzbrxpzqWM6NGH2JcF4VYy
NpqGB2Iqi4svVajG522RSAKyrrkXrSjQmvFrZoA-RwiMuUismGAl-hobiaEQZau_03eR3gswdpdyAr-kD5I1esKvqYQbBihvnRUTflCXt3iDvDm-p463a5Mlm9UcNQ7yqoUhB2rQ

Full Name: Vanessa Eclipse Moonstone
Nicknames: Ness, Nessa, Nessy, Vee, Ipsie
Gender Identity: Genderqueer
Pronouns: Any Pronouns
Sexual Orientation: Queer/Saphic (Open to Poly)
Race: Italian
Accent: (She doesn't talk much but if she was to) Faint New yorker
Height: 5'10
Info: Cold, Reserved, Selectively Mute, and Fierce. Ness is the type who sits alone at lunch and glares at anyone whom’s eyes linger too long. Despite the cold face she wears she is a loyal and kind friend to any who dare to befriend her. She has a very intimidating aura around her, on top of the sculpted body, the quiet but deadly visage and a face expression colder than ice. She might seem aggressive and mean but she’s actually an open honest person. Ness would love to make more friends but over time she has come to accept her role as “heartless.”At a young age, Ness was diagnosed with Alexithymia which affects everyone differently but for her it caused her to have a very difficult time showing emotion on her face or in her tone. Because of this most assume she is an apathetic soulless monster.

Last edited:
Though I'd add some pairings I really enjoy! (The bold are the ones I'd prefer to play)

Pairings​

(all of these pairings characters will be 18+)

Enemies to Lovers - Mutual teasing and insulting until they realize how attractive the other is.

Aggressive Person x Shy Cutie - Normally in a school setting, the aggressive character tends to bully the shy cutie as means of flirting.

Delinquent x Goody-Goody - Snotty goody goody who always follows the rules and hates the delinquent slowly gets turned to the dark side.

Monster x Monster hunter - Monster gets chased down by monster hunter who wants to kill some, insert something interesting.

Sibling x Other siblings best friend - After the best friend of Sibling B returns from collage, younger sibling A has gotten quite the glow up and the best friend begins to develop a crush.

Mutant x Wasteland Survivor - In an apocalyptic setting Wasteland survivor meets a mutant of which they think is a threat to them... at first...

Cocky Jerk x Sweetheart - Introverted sweetheart gets bullied by the Jerk, eventually the sweetheart confesses that they like Cocky jerk who then realizes they find their victim attractive.

Kidnapper/Murder (Makoto) x Victim - After Makoto kidnaps someone, planning on killing them, after meeting them he realizes he likes them and wants to keep them as his new friend (And later on possibly more)

I might add more later but these are just a few idea's I had currently.

Requirements​

• Please by 18+ as I'm 22 it makes me a bit uncomfortable when I'm roleplaying (Especially romance) with minors.
  • Please write in third person!
  • Please be open to all gender pairings!
  • Digital Art/Anime Face-claims only please!
  • Please be kind! I'm a tad forgetful, try to be patient with me please.
  • No one liners please! (1+ paragraphs please)
  • Please don't ghost me if you grow uninterested, you can kindly let me know! It happens and I won't be mad!
  • Please no god modding, I control my own characters and you control yours.
  • Try your best to be literate.
  • OC's only please!
  • Lastly, be open to the idea of playing more than one character as I can play up to 5 at once!

Would you be up for a "Princess and a Paladin" pairing?
A girl who can't defend herself (from the monsters generally present in a fantasy setting) goes out to the world, and she has a bodyguard with her!
It could be a real princess and a paladin, a runaway and the bandit who found her, or any pairing that generally follows the theme.
I'm down to play either side, but I generally like to play f/f scenes~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back