• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hurleyquinn

One Time Luck
Hi! I'm Hurley. I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying for I wanna say 9ish years? I'm looking for new long term writing partners, preferably 18+ because I just feel most comfortable with people closer to myself in age.
I usually roleplay MxM or FxF and I typically use OCs but I could be convinced to do MxF with certain circumstances/fandoms. And I'm also totally open to playing canon characters if you had someone in mind you wanted to write with but I'm most comfortable with OCs. I have a ton of them already but I'm also willing to make new ones to fit specific plots and settings. I'm fine with doing OCxOC, OCxCanon or CanonXCanon. I'm open to doubling and having background characters. I really like creating interconnected stories. Basically, I'm very flexible and we can work together to find something that will be interesting for both of us.

Also, I love chatting OOC be it to create plotlines or just get to know each other so my ideal partner is someone who likes the same!
Settings/plots I like
College (students, professors, I don't hugely care)
Decades
Hogwarts
Space/sci-fi
Modern
Mob/mafia
Mystery
Superheroes/villains
Supernatural

Fandoms: (I'll include canon characters I particularly want to write/write with in parenthesis but I'm also open to writing with your OCs!)
Borderlands (Handsome Jack, Rhys Strongfork, Troy Calypso)
Marvel (Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Peter Quill, Peter Parker)
DC (Bruce Wayne, Joker, Arthur Curry)
Stranger Things Season 1 because I'm not caught up (Chief Hopper, Steve Harrington, Billy Hargrove (yes I know Billy's in season 2 shh)
Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice)
Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Newt Scamander, Percy Graves)
Game of Thrones (Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane, Jaime Lannister)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Mac McDonald, Dennis Reynolds)
Monster Prom (Damien LaVey, Scott Howl)
Dream Daddy (Literally any of the dads)
IT Chapter 2 (Richie Tozier, Stan Uris (let's pretend he's alive)
Firefly (Mal Reynolds)
Steven Universe
The Politician (Payton, River)
Scrubs (Dr. Cox, JD)
Criminal Minds (Spencer Reid)
Breaking Bad (Jesse Pinkman)
I also really like Star Wars but I'm a new fan so I feel like I don't know enough about it to effectively roleplay it but (Han Solo, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren)
There are so many other fandoms I'm in that I'm just forgetting to include so if you had an idea that I didn't mention please just ask!

I'm in EST and I'm a college student so my schedule is pretty busy but I try to reply at least once a day. I'm currently on break so that number will be much higher. My replies are typically around 2 paragraphs. I write in the third person, past tense,

Last edited:
This is such an amazing list of RP's! I usually write female characters and would be interested in a Boderlands, Criminal Minds, HP, or DC Batman Universe RP.

Hi there. I'm totally interested in something modern, and with college, supernatural, or superhero/villains elements.

It's also really cool to see someone else who likes Monster Prom and Steven Universe!

Hi there. I'm totally interested in something modern, and with college, supernatural, or superhero/villains elements.

It's also really cool to see someone else who likes Monster Prom and Steven Universe!

Hi! Glad I'm not the only mp and su fan on here. Could you send me a DM? I'm still waiting for my pm priveledges to be updated lol

This is such an amazing list of RP's! I usually write female characters and would be interested in a Boderlands, Criminal Minds, HP, or DC Batman Universe RP.
Thank you! Could you send me a PM? I'm still waiting for my pm privileges to be updated lol

hello :) If you are still looking for new rp partners, i would love to do a steven universe rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back