• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
It’s just as it says in the title, folks! I’m looking for a romance RP featuring a crack ship pairing of two characters from Marvel and DC Comics respectively!

The pairing in question? Star Lord and Starfire. I just have this idea in my head of the Marvel and DC universes existing alongside one another, The Justice League and The Avengers regularly teaming up to save the world, yadda yadda. I figured here we could focus on a story of of Kori joining up with The Guardians of the Galaxy, and getting to know Peter, the two finding kinship in one another and growing close together?

Idunno, this pairing just works for me, and I’d really like to explore it further amidst the backdrop of sci-fi space adventures! I’m hoping to play Star Lord while my partner plays Starfire. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM or respond to this thread here!

Thank you and goodnight!

IMG_8581.jpegIMG_8582.jpgIMG_8583.jpegIMG_8584.jpegIMG_8585.jpegIMG_8586.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back