• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A FANDOM SEARCH (Stranger Things, Naruto, DBZ, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, DC)

rinne012

Hey all! Just wanted to give some of the fandoms I’m looking for right now. A little about me, I’m 18-22, partners need to be 18+ and ALL CHARACTERS must be at least 18 as well, if they’re not they’ll be aged up. I write about 4-8 paragraphs but that is dependent on the scene and what I’m given. I write in the third person and can post at least once a day! The two things I ask from my partners is to put in effort and be communicative!

Doubling is something that I don’t tend to do due to bad experiences in the past. For certain fandoms, I will be open to doubling. Most of my characters will be male for what I’m looking for but I can play any gender for you. I don’t mind if it’s CC x CC, CC x OC, or OC x OC.

Stranger Things- I am looking for someone to write Eleven with an OC I have specifically designed for her or a STRICTLY PLATONIC roleplay with your Eleven and my Hopper! I really want to do this one! I will be open to hearing out a doubling scenario if we do the Eleven x OC but the two plots must exist in the same universe.

Naruto- I am looking for someone to write Sakura with an OC that is an example of the impact certain events have on a regular ninja. You may select the faceclaim for the OC.

Dragonball Z/Super- I am looking for someone to write either Android 21 or Android 18 with an OC known as Android 22. You may select the faceclaim for the OC.

Legend of Zelda- I am looking for someone to write a Zelda with my Link! This will be a variation of Zelda and Link where we have more freedom of their characters.

Metroid- I am looking for someone to write Samus with an OC that is a rookie Bounty Hunter. You may select the faceclaim for the OC.

Pokémon- I am looking for someone to write Cynthia with an OC that was Cynthia’s rival leading up to Cynthia becoming Champion. I am also looking for someone to write Serena with a protagonist of your choice!

Yu-Gi-Oh- I am looking for someone to write Akiza with an OC that had been injured by Akiza’s powers. I am also looking for someone to write Alexis with an OC that went to the academy or a Jaden Yuki. I am willing to hear out doubling scenarios.

DC- I am looking for someone to write a Starfire with my Nightwing. I am also looking for someone to write Wonder Woman with my Batman.

Here they all are! Feel free to send me a friend request if interested! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Discord: rinne012

Users who are viewing this thread

Back