• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CC X CC FANDOM THREADS: star wars, top gun, twd, star trek, yu yu hakusho, etc.

airgana

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm 25, my pronouns are she/her. NOTE: Do not interact unless you're 21+! I'm looking for a handful of fandom threads. I'm a novella/multi-para writer, but honestly, post-length isn't a big concern--as long as I've got something to go off of, we're golden. Just know that I'll probably write over the discord limit at times. I write third person, present tense, BUT you can definitely write past tense if you prefer; I don't really care if the tenses are different. I work weekdays, but I genuinely try and get replies out as fast as I can. I'm super patient though, so there's never any rush on your part <3 Chatting OOC and becoming friends with my RP partners is kind of a staple for me, but not a requirement at all.

Unfortunately, I do NOT double, so please don't ask! I only RP cc x cc or oc x oc. Tupperbox is also really useful for me and I'd love to have RP partners who like to use it.

(Characters I'll play are bold, otherwise I have no preference.)

Fandoms + CANON Ships:

•SHADOWHUNTERS - JIMON (Jace x Simon)

•TWD - JAARON (Jesus x Aaron)

•STAR WARS - STORMPILOT (Finn x Poe); HANDO (Lando x Han); REYLO (Rey x Kylo)

•STAR TREK - AOS MCKIRK (Kirk x McCoy)

•TOP GUN - ICEMAV (Ice x Mav); HOLLYWOLF (Hollywood x Wolfman); HANGSTER (Hangman x Rooster)

•YU YU HAKUSHO - KURAHI (Kurama x Hiei)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back