• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CountDracula

The most famous vampire
Hi there. 😊

I'm looking for a 1x1 partner to do a Dracula-based roleplay with.

The RP plays in my own fantasy world. It includes creatures like vampires, ghosts, demons, and many, many more. And it's always possible to request your own creatures, I'll add them! 😊

I roleplay as Count Dracula and a few of his friends and family members. You can have multiple characters, too, of course. 😊 My only request is that one of them should be a friend or family member of Dracula. That'd make it easier to handle the roleplay due to my mental health. The other ones can be anything you like, from friends to enemies. The only thing I'm not interested in is romance.

Honestly, I don't have a story yet. We could create one together or just go with the flow. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back