• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
she placed her leg back a bit as a boost in agility, and sprinted at applepaw once again, but not too fast

\\Lightningstorm- dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //

"Nice. Not bad you two. Though you had a bit of luck there Wolfpaw. If I were you I would've gotten him onto his hind legs and forced him down." He stepped back. The sky was darkening and I looked like it was about to rain. "We better get back before it starts pouring. Come on." He dug up his prey and trotted back to camp, the rest of the cats following.

( I feel like there's not much else to be done here, but that being said I want something exciting to happen so we can keep roleplaying (don't know if you want to tho. We can stop here if you wish))

(( nah insomnia says to continue lol and I do too. and what kind of exciting thing should happen??))

(Idk. We can't pass over the night to easily because olivepaw and pumpkinpaw need to run away together, so maybe we could switch to some other clan fillers?)

(Ok what clan?
We could have some kits be born. Willowclan would work, as one of us could play as the med cat and the other as the apprentice.)

Last edited:
and can i play the apprentice- i don't know enough herbs t- be a medicine cat lel

Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -
Wild Dynasty

Mapleflight nods to Darkness and watches as the large Bengal went walking over to Mapleflight. "My, oh my," Emerald muttered, his tail held up high, "you're just like I imagined."

"You must be the leader then?"

"Correct. I am Emerald. I know you've already met Cameron. So, that is-" he points his muzzle to the calico kitten "-my sister, Little. And-" he gestured to the Andean Mountain Cat and the Caracal "-they are Claws and Smalls. They're both my wild cats. But who might you be?"

"Mapleflight. And I do not work alone. I'm here with a shadowy cat by the name of Darkness, he'll be helping us along the way."

"Cannot see him," Claws spat. He was always the sassy, stubborn cat.

"Of course you can't. He isn't alive anymore. But he is very helpful along our way to my vengeance."

"That is quite all right with me. As long as we can all achieve and work together, we can defeat those who had treated you wrong," Emerald said calmly. "Will you be training us? We haven't fought a whole lot and the only thing close to that is running from dogs or catching large mice."

Mapleflight had a slow, large grin form on her face as she replies: "yes."

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> River Rocks ||
Character Interaction :: Unspecified

Pumpkinpaw sat tiredly on a rock, eyes twitching here and there to examine how the water dips into the land, almost being eaten by the ground . . his eyes shut gently as he tried to relax . It was a bit late now, and he had wandered out of camp after it had finished raining . He would be meeting up with Olivepaw at moonhigh, and no one knows he won't be coming back for awhile . . he pawed at the leaf wrap of plants Olivepaw had asked for him to bring . . he feels bad for Owlpaw, since he'll be leaving her all alone, but she's also really never cared for his company, so it should be fine ?

He shook his head, picking up the wrap before bounding away towards the gathering place . .

|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> Hollow Tree ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

His eyes widened at the caracal's remark, and he relaxed with a chuckle, wandering around the area to check out all of these strange cats . His head turned towards Mapleflight, and his tail lashed eagerly, " They'll do great, " he mewed gently, " They have wild cats here, " he meowed in a sort of amazed tone, " I've never seen these breeds out here, " he motioned towards Claws and Smalls, " Your clan won't even know what hit them once you teach them what they need to know, " he purred .

|| Minnowmoss ~ molly -- Filler Willowclan Queen >> Nursery ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

Minnowmoss let out a yowl of shock as her body began to tremble, she herself panting and gritting her teeth as her feet kicked here and there . . her mate Mackerelpelt quickly rushed in, nervously grooming her as Riverlight quickly took her two kits and dipped to the nursery so there'd be more room for Minnowmoss lol .

// birf. . if you two or one of you respond, please don't make this birth detailed XD //

Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -
Wild Dynasty

Mapleflight grins still but lets it fade as she gazes amongst them calmly. "I agree," she said softly to Darkness, her eyes stopping on the large orange-ginger cat with pointed ears, Smalls. He indeed would be helpful; she lightly purred. "I feel we'll make a great team. But for now, I must be going before any cats from my clan notice that I'm gone." She then stands, Emerald the politely dips his head to her, the moon bringing out the spots and colors on his pelt nicely. "I will return tomorrow night to begin training," she states with her tail gently swaying.

"Great," Emerald says with a gentle purr. The Dynaty watches her go and she walks back with a confident look in her golden eyes. Though she had a very faint look of revenge in her eyes.

\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

It was pitch black when Olivepaw made it to the island, and he had no idea whether Pumpkinpaw would be there or not, but luckily his vision wasn't totally obscured by darkness,and he could make out the faint shape of another cat crossing over. "Pumpkinpaw?" He laughed nervously , hoping it wasn't some other cat, for fear of losing Pumpkinpaw. Olivepaw hoped up on the Gathering stone, something he'd always wanted to do.

\\Spiritwing- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide ; dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //
(Of course not lol)

"Don't just stand there, get her a stick. She needs something to bite down on for the pain." There was another screech from Minnowmoss as her mate dashed out of the nursery. The first kit popped out onto the stoft nest- a beautiful silver tabby tom- and Spiritwing nipped the sac that surrounded him. She instructed her apprentice to lick the kit, warming it up- and then repeated this process for the other two- one, a large brown and white she-kit, and the other a small, runty red tom, like his uncle.

Last edited:
|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> Hollow Tree ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

The spirit chuckled lightly, bounding after her as she turned from the group . He blinked lightly, breathing out in thought, " Make sure you rest, you can't be tired when you begin training . I'll be leaving you now, until next time, " they mewed carefully, offering her a side glance before his appearance fell apart, settling and fading in a mess of shadows .

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> Gathering Island ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Pumpkinpaw padded over, ears twitching at the call of his name . . he chuckled lightly, bounding over towards the voice and purring at the sight of the black apprentice, " Olivepaw ! I mean, Olivestar, " he meowed jokingly, lowering his head in mock respect. His tail twitched, and he sat down, looking up at the other apprentice with eagerness, " Where are we going first? " he mewed.

|| Minnowmoss ~ ||
Character Interaction :: unspecified

Minnowmoss relaxed once the kits were at her side, suckling easily . The runt seemed a little weak, but nothing too bad . The little tom mewled as it was licked by the med apprentice . Minnowmoss spat out the stick with ease, nuzzling her mate who sat at her side with a sigh, watch him groom one of the kits. . she looked up at Spritwing with a generous eyes, " Thank you, Spiritwing . . I love them so much, " she mewed, licking the brown and white she-kit .

\\Olivepaw- I mean star- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"Well.. I was thinking first Wildclan could go to Twoleg place." He laughed until he saw Pumpkinpaw's face screw up as he mentioned the fowl smelling place. "Please. I want you to meet my family." He said with the pleading look of a kit who wanted to go outside the camp but couldn't. "I rarely get to go. Plus I think you'll really like Them! My brother Oak, is a bit fat, but super strong. I bet even you couldn't beat him in a fight!!" He said with enthusiasm, leaping down from the rock.
"Oh, and a brought us a squirrel to share before we leave. We'll save the herbs for when we really need them. I brought some dock leaves for any scratches." He said purring, as he moved the prey towards his friend- which had till then been buried near the Gathering stone.

Last edited:
|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Pumpkinpaw's nose twitched in disgust at the mention of a twoleg home, but the apprentice reassured him, telling him about a family of some sort . . his ears twitched curiously, " Your family lives with twolegs? " he mews gently, padding over to set down his own herbs, looking up at Olivepaw politely as he took a bite out of the squirrel, " How did that happen, " he chuckled, though still pretty curious .​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back