• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Sapphirepaw ~ Medicine cat apprentice/Apprentice ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Monarchspider dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

The long-furred calico molly twitched an ear as she listened to cloudnose give her name. Pride surged through her as she raised her head proudly before the newest scent approached. Her mentor was named Monarchspider. Sapphirepaw turned her head, unique blue orbs focusing on the black and orange blob which was her mentor. She gently touched her nose to her mentor's before smiling at Bloodpaw. Her ears flicking curiously back and forth before she allowed herself to relax a bit more. As monarchspider spoke, her soft tone catching the interest of the young molly before the newly named apprentice spoke. "I look forward to learning from you." Her soft voice was light and also a hint of excitement shone through the tone. Her tail flicked side-to-side as she purred softly at her mentor. "Sooo, what do we do first?" She asked, her tone questioning and curious.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather ran slightly behind Birdtail as the trees zipped past them both.
as the camp entrance began to come into view she slowed letting the younger warrior take the lead.
purring and trotting up behind her she playfully nudged Birdtail's shoulder. "looks like you won this one."
waiting for her friend to enter first she flicked her ears.
"how am I going to break away...... I KNOW!"
as the sun sank fully and a shroud of comfortable darkness settled over the camp Ashfeather took her chance.
"hey Birdtail" she urgently mewed "I think I forgot some prey from the patrol earlier I'm going to go get it before some fox does."
hoping the other warrior would go for it she flattened her ears trying to look panicked.

|| Birdtail ~ WillowClan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - WillowClan Camp

She purred in satisfaction at the notion of her winning, glancing back at the shorter cat with a grin before relaxing, tilting her head at the apparent stress she displayed .

She shook her head lightly and chuckled, " Go ahead, Ashfeather ! I don't want anything eating any of our prey over the night anyways, " she mewed in a reassuring manner, tapping the other with her nose before pulling away, " I'll be getting some shut eye though, make sure nobody follows you, " she mumbled sarcastically at the thought of Leopardspot . She remembered the conversation she had with the tom and it made her nervous suddenly .

Ashfeather wouldn't sneak off just to meet that leader, she's as loyal to WillowClan as the rest of them .

She looked over at Ashfeather with a nod, " Stay safe, you know foxes and badgers wander around at night, " she mewed, waving the other off with a flick of her ear .

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather nodded purring, "I'll be back before you know it!"
turning and padding back into the territory making sure she wasn't followed she picked up speed, though semi scared thiss felt like an absolute adventure!
(short timeskip to the actual border)

Ashfeather peeked from behind a bush near the Moorclan border waiting for Cloudstar
seeing the large almost glowing tom pad cose by she hissed out "are you alone?"

Cloudstar

Cloudstar jumped startled and flattened his ears.
"Is there any way we can start this meeting without a heart attack!?" he mewed playfully poking his head into the bush
"I mean maybe we could've started with a greeting." the silver she cat mewed letting out a mrrow of laughter.
Cloudstar's ears went hot nervousness fluttering in his stomach, "so Ashfeather..." he began hoping she would be willing to hear him out,
"I was hoping...well I know we just met not long ago in fact only a few days ago..." he paused feeling as if he swallowed nettles, " I was hoping if maybe you would like to get to know each other better." He unsheathed his claws and scored the ground as the blue eyes of Ashfeather widened.

Ashfeather

Her heart soared.
"get to know each other better? STARCLAN YES!"
taking a moment to weigh the request as an enemy warrior she came to a conclusion.
"I don't think being friends would hurt anything." she mewed, "and maybe even more?"
wanting to cover her bases just in case she seemed desperate she added
"however if you're trying to get clan secrets out of me you can kick fox dung."

Cloudstar

The white tom was overjoyed! sheathing his claws he touched noses with Ashfeather
"no secrets at all" purring loudly the tom sat down motoning for the she cat to join him.

(sorry if confusing but I wanted to at least get this out there so we could timeskip)

//Shadowfish - @JustHereToHide//

The two she-cats walked back to camp, and started putting away the herbs in their proper places.
"Okay, now put the Coltsfoot over there by those old juniper berries."

"No, not there- yes that's it. Juniper is good for breathing, although we're running low. But we have other herbs." Shadowfish said, brushing it off. "Why don't you go make yourself a nest in the med den, while I finish up here? Then you can go get something to eat."

//Tiny little pumpkin-post. Enjoy//

CLEO INTRODUCTION - 1
// getting in the first time skip ! sorry it took some time JSDJSJ //

|| Straightstamp, Hareleap, Twotoe, Duneclaw - MoorClan Search Patrol [FILLERS] ||
Character Interaction :: _em_ _em_ - Twoleg Forests

Straightstamp let out a sigh as the group stepped into the forests, ears twitching and body's aching .

The group had been out for a bit now, and even if they lost tail of the two, they could still smell then around and some of the kittypets have seen them around . Apparently the two were going in and out of a Twoleg den as well .

The deputy let out a sigh, " Let's take a break here, catch some prey and find more cats who might have seen Pumpkinpaw and that ForestClan apprentice, " he mewed lightly, looking up at the sky with a sigh . The half-moon was here, meaning the connection to StarClan and the Dark Forest were stronger now . He shook his head before stepping away from the other three .

He glanced back at the group, " Regroup here, I'm going to find more information .

The deputy turned away and scampered off, sniffing around and scanning the trees . The moon shined brightly, and he was determined to find them and bring them home before the gathering this full moon . He paused at the sight of a cream colored cat, quickly trotting over, " Pumpkinpaw ? " he mewed lightly, pausing as he caught the scent of the stranger . Definitely not Pumpkinpaw, but they might know where he is .

// Cleo and Pumpkinpaw look similar, here's my attempt at an entry way for you Em //

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Travelling to BoulderClan

Ivory padded carefully after her mentor . She had only been an apprentice for a few days now and was very excited to be going to her first medicine cat meeting . Apparently she was going to meet a cat named Sapphirepaw who was another clan's medicine cat apprentice .

Her ears twitched curiously, " Shadowfish, do you know why we have to bring Sapphirepaw ? Doesn't her mentor bring her to the Moon Pool ? " she mewed lightly .

|| s h o r t starclan post ||

Sapphirepaw ~ Medicine cat apprentice/Apprentice ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Ivory JustHereToHide JustHereToHide Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

The timid she-cat was tidying up her nest and quietly reciting herbs under her breath in order to calm her nerves. She knew two other medicine cats were coming to take her to the moon pool and that in itself made the unique molly a bit anxious. She hadn't been around many cats other than her own new clan. And that in itself was nerve-wracking enough for starclan's sake. Sapphirepaw did a quick groom of her long fur, unique orbs studying her little nest carefully - itching to just curl up and not emerge for a whole moon. Her ears flicked up as she listened from the den, wondering when the two others would appear.

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"Normally, yes, but Starfrost is... busy, right now. And unfortunately she is unable to come." Shadowfish told the apprentice. "Since Saphirepaw has never been to the Moonpool, we have to show her. But- just remember that although she is partly blind, she can find her way around just as well as any other cat." She shivered at the memory. "Never get on the bad side of a blind cat." She said, mostly to herself.

Once the two cats got to the border, they crossed over the island and into Boulderclan territory, and continued walking in a comfortable silence. Until Shadowfish broke it with a chuckle.

"Sorry, sorry." She said when she noticed the look Ivory gave her. "I just remembered the time I got chased out of here and ended up downstream in Willowclan. At the time it was a pretty scary experience, but looking back on it, I find the whole thing pretty funny." She smiled. That was one of her better memories, and she didn't plan to let go of it any time soon. Sure, things were better now, but the world was still pretty scary, and she needed any bit of hope and happiness that she could cling onto.

(Time to make a list of traumas!)

Last edited:
Halfheart
Interaction(s): Open
A low growl emitted from his throat, rolling smoothly like a two-leg Thunder Path monster. The black tom’s eyes dilated as he focused on his kill, a male blackbird who kicked about obliviously in the leaves of the forest. Halfheart took his time, softening his step as he slowly crept forward before pouncing. Mouth full of feathers, the bird was dead in an instant. Part of him wanted to keep it for himself, as birds can be a pain to catch and are sometimes a rarity. Instead, Halfheart returned with his medium kill pile consisting of two mice and a robin. It was all he could
images
carry, so the cat took it back to Boulder Clan camp, hunting alone was something he preferred… He did not enjoy patrols or hunting parties too much. Being a skillful hunter did not need acquaintances.

After returning to camp, Halfheart placed his kills on the fresh-kill pile and yawned. He had almost choked on the fur and feathers! He then stretched out his legs, sat down and groomed his long pelt, flicking his tongue over his neck fur proudly. He did not know what to do and in all honesty he was rather tired. How he longed to be an elder, sitting around all day, being pampered and getting the freshest kill. But no, he was a warrior.

The black cat took his piercing eyes upon the busy camp with tail wrapped round his body as he sat. He watched the young apprentices with stern eyes, with a glint of pride. Maybe one day he'd have the joy of having his own family... In all honestly, Halfheart knew he'd never have the patience to care for kits... Being an only kit scared him, he would, deep down, never want anyone else to experience it...

Last edited:
Cloudstar
Character Interaction: FIller teluhtubby teluhtubby

A warm breeze rustled the blooming heather and brush of Moorclan's territory.
Two cats lay with their paws tucked under themselves. They were much older he could tell by their battle scarred pelts and silver tinged muzzles. The tom looked to be asleep, his white pelt gently rising and falling. The other cat looked just as old, her silver fur was spotted with darker gray.
Cloudstar's heart ached at the scene.
"Ashfeather...and...and me? Is this the future, her coming to Moorclan and is that our...our kit?!"
A strong grayish white looking tom padded up and nuzzled the gray she cat, eventually plopping down beside her. As the older white tom stirred and yawned the trio began to have an unheard conversation as familiar voice sounded from behind Cloudstar.

"Is the Warrior code really worth breaking for a cat from another clan?" Skyrunner sat beside his son disappointment brimming in his yellow eyes.
Cloudstar sighed he hadn't seen his father's disappointment for moons.
"I think it is Skyrunner" he mewed "I plan on asking her to be my mate soon, and I understand the problems that may come with it but honestly I don't care. We've been meeting for a while now and I couldn't imagine anyone else being by my side."

Skyrunner snorted and looked at the fuzzy scene unfolding in front of him aching and sadness for his son melting his heart.
"I must say..." he grumbled "I felt the same about Firesplash when we were younger and wished for the exact same..." He himself let out a sigh.
"My grandson does look like a capable warrior."
he let out a low purr and rested his tail on his son. "Whatever happens happens, and if this cat is where your heart lies then I can't stop you." Removing his tail from Coudstar's flank Skyrunner stood and stretched.
"I just want you happy." now upright the starry white tom began to slowly fade " I have to get back to Firesplash and Redkit so this my son is where I say goodbye and you, I am so very proud."

Cloudstar nodded and looked at the scene one more time to burn it in as everything faded to black and the cozy den he fell asleep in came back into focus. Heart newly aching for what hadn't come true yet he stood and stretched much like Skyrunner.
Padding out into Camp he began to set up patrols in place of Straightstamp completely skipping over Mapleflight.

"Straightstamp....I wonder if the patrol is ok..." he absent mindedly padded over to the fresh kill pile and began to rifle through it.

( teluhtubby teluhtubby hope this is ok havent really played Cloud in a while.)

Last edited:
Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -

Mapleflight flickered her ears lightly, bored. Her amber eyes grazed about the rest of the cats doing their own things. Things were actually being peaceful, that was until she spotted Cloudstar. She clicked her tongue in some slight anger. The leader was putting up patrols, she rolled her eyes as she wasn't put into a patrol. She didn't care.

Mapleflight then flicked up her ears as she heard a whisper in her left ear. She glanced over to see a dark figure, Owlfeather. Her lifeless father. He made her life like this.

She growled and sat up straight, her ears pinned flat against the back of her head.

"Mapleflight," he mewed.

"Go away," she murmured, before walking out of the camp entrance. She shot an unreadable glance at Cloudstar. It was full of mixed emotions... but for a moment... she had her father's eyes.​

CLEO INTRODUCTION - 2
// JustHereToHide JustHereToHide ; Straightstamp //

The nighttime spring air was pleasantly warm. Cleo rolled onto her back, stretching in the moonlight that had appeared outside of the bush she’d been sleeping under for the past few days. The coarse dirst of the forest floor scratched her back in just the right place, and as she rolled onto her side she began licking at her fur. There was still a smokey tinge to it; she thought about the fire that had so terribly scared her Twolegs.

She couldn’t say she missed her old home too much. The forest felt more familiar than her Twoleg nest ever had, but she’d be lying if she said that she didn’t miss her cozy kittypet bed a bit.

Hopping to her paws, she extended her front legs into a stretch, deciding to pad over to the nearby lake to get a drink before settling in for the night.

Her attention was quickly diverted as she caught the scent of a cat trotting towards her; she lifted her head from the water and sat down, curling her tail around her feet. “Pumpkinpaw?” the stranger questioned.

“No,” she answered, “Cleo. Although, I take it you’re looking for a Pumpkinpaw?”

Cloudstar
Character Interactions: teluhtubby teluhtubby

Cloudstar's blood ran cold as his eyes locked momentarily with Mapleflight's. As the she cat strode out of the camp he shivered and his eyes grew dark.
"Starclan her eyes looked like Owlfeathers..."

Fury filled Cloudstar's chest as he let out a low growl....
"Owlfeather"

(flashback time yo)

All at once it was clear and he saw himself running like he did as a new apprentice, chasing rabbits through the moor with Straightpaw and Owlpaw. His fathers pawsteps thudding close behind as the patrol weaved between heather clumps closing in on the prey. Gulping down air and muscles burning he hurtled through the pain, realizing the rabbit was going underground he made a split decision and jumped...

Hooking the rabbit by it's hindleg and stunning the poor thing he had managed to throw himself off balance as well and tumble to the side, shaking off the blow he lay there panting and watching as Owlpaw took advantage and delivered the killing bite.
shakily getting to his paws Cloudpaw panted heavily as he playfully headbutted the other apprentices shoulder.
"good catch eh?" he got out between breaths letting out a mrrow of laughter at how the rabbit was taken down, Straightpaw and Skyrunner skidded next to them
sniffing the rabbit he mewed "This thing is huge! it should feed the Elders right Skyrunner?!" he looked to his father as the older nodded proud.

"It should indeed" he mewed looking at all three of the young cats in turn "I believe you're all ready to have your warrior's assessment with the skills you've shown today and I think we should pick up our buried prey to bring back while I talk to Berrystar."

The trio exchanged looks of shock and let out cheers as Skyrunner took the Rabbit in his jaws and led the way back to the buried prey, as they picked it up and carried it back to the camp to deposit it. Skyrunner padded into Berrystar's den a pep in his step.

( Will pick up the flashback in another post running short on time. )

Cloudstar snapped himself out of his memories finding he had dug his claws into the hard packed dirt and he had looked a bit odd just standing as still as a statue.
"man these are happening more increasingly lately.."

he padded to the medicine clearing to get herbs for travel.
The plan? well he didn't know but something told him he needed to try to find his deputy and the patrol that went with him.
yes Pumpkinpaw was still missing but clan life needed to go on and the clan needed it's warriors.

( hope this is ok sorry about the backstory teluhtubby teluhtubby do you have any ideas for the friendship of Owl/Cloud/Straight?
also JustHereToHide JustHereToHide and Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops I hope Berrystar was ok if not I can edit and replace the name or just take out the name in general. Also are Pumpkin and Olive close to being found? )

Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Travelling to BoulderClan

Ivorypaw nodded curiously, now pondering over the reason why the medicine cat might not be here to participate . Her ears twitched curiously before she paused, " Blind ? Oh, well, interesting to know . . but of course, a blind cat isn't a worthless cat, they just have to learn how to strive in a different way, " she mewed thoughtfully, trotting next to the antsy feline with ease . The young apprentice has learned that her mentor seemed to have a lot of hidden demons, a lot of things reminding the older medicine cat of things she never dare speak of .

It intrigued her, but she knew she could never pressure another cat into speaking .

She glanced up as the feline started talking once more, and the more they walk to stronger the scent of BoulderClan grew . It was a strong scent, it hurt her nose .

" Wow . . you got all the way to WillowClan ? " she mewed with a humorous tone, taking a couple strong leaps as to get closer to the other's side, " Why were you in BoulderClan to begin with ? " she mewed gently

|| S h a d o w f i s h m y s t e r i o u s ||

|| Straightstamp, Hareleap, Twotoe, Duneclaw - MoorClan Search Patrol [FILLERS] ||
Character Interaction :: _em_ _em_ - Twoleg Forests

Straightstamp paused as she turned, and he found himself pausing at the sight of her eyes . His pelt prickled and he quickly examined the other before raising his head lightly, " Yes, we're looking for our apprentice Pumpkinpaw . . and another apprentice he ran off with . . they're young cats, cream like you and one black . Have you seen them ? " he mewed firmly, glancing around nervously before relaxing . He seemed uneasy around strangers but he felt less nervous around kittypets and such .

He flexed his claws lightly before settling down on the grass below, sitting proudly as he ran his tongue over his paw, running it over his ear before letting his paw fall to the dirt, " I'm Straightstamp by the way, Deputy of MoorClan, " he mewed promptly .​

Sapphirepaw ~ 7 moons ~ MCA/ Apprentice

Sapphirepaw stuck her head out of the den, gently leaving the safety of the warm, comforting feel of the place she enjoyed most at the camp. Her shoulder had finally healed, leaving a long scar across the calico fur and she limped slightly due to it. Not that it stopped her from hunting or defending others when needed. She had been able to hunt when it was injured so once it healed it was actually easy to adjust. Her tail swished slightly as she glanced around the camp carefully. Her ears flicking up and back as she padded to the pile of fresh-kill to snag a mouse. She did, however, want to check that the queens and elders had been fed first. Sapphirepaw let her unease fade away as she sniffed the air again before settling herself close to her medicine cat den and nibbling the prey quietly. Simply taking tiny little bites as she could. While the 7 moon old calico was still very skinny; her fur was beginning to gleam now that she could take care of it, lacking knots and weight was finally beginning to add on to her lithe frame in a healthy sense.

PINEJAW CAN'T SLEEP LOL
|| Pinejaw - BoulderClan Warrior [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interactions :: thinking thinking - BoulderClan Camp
Character Mentions :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

There was silence in his thoughts, his pelt warm as he rest against Pearlsong: the older she-cat resting quietly next to him . He felt as if something was missing, always missing even though he always had a cat or two by his side . He rolled over lightly, sighing as he lie on his side, ears twitching . He thought about that green-eyed tom he met in the forest, and he felt frustrated that the black cat kept returning to his thoughts . Since that day he's been stuck thinking about him, he seemed strange, he smelled strange, and at this point Pinejaw would die for something new .

He pulled away from Pearlsong, his friend turning and rolling to her other side, curling up in her nest without a complaint . He settled onto his paws, mewing a goodbye before padding out of the den and out of camp . He couldn't really sleep so he figured he could do a quick hunt or take a nap in a tree .

He only got a few pawsteps out before he caught sigh of Halfheart, and his pelt prickled in unease at the sigh of the older warrior . Pinejaw wasn't afraid of the other, definitely not, but he didn't want the other sending him back to camp or snitching .

His ears twitched before he padded over, attempting to pull up his charm as he introduced his presence with a friendly purr, " Heya, Halfheart, " he meowed gently, striding over with a trained cat walk: tail high and his body relaxed . No one could really tell how he felt, and that's fine with him .

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"That's a long story. So I had just left the clans, and you know, I was pretty young..."

Shadowfish was starting to become more at ease with her apprentice. She told Ivorypaw part the story of how she left the Clans, although avoiding the questions as too why, and skipping over the fox attack completely. Maybe they could make this work.

As they neared the top of Boulderclan's mountain, Shadowfish got to the end of her story. "And so I thought I was a goner, and that some other horror was going to eat me! But turns out it was just the Willowclan medicine cat, and that's how I got adopted into the clan and became a medicine cat."

"I left shortly after though, once I got my full medicine cat name. Traveled around quite a lot after that..."

Joker
- BloodClan Hunter -

Joker was lying down near Jessa, who was very stressed about Blood going missing. Joker didn't know too much about the younger cat, and he didn't seem to care much. The black tom stood up, his muscles rippling beautifully beneath his pelt. Jessa smiled at him with a purr of amusement.

"What?" Joker flicked his ears at her.

The white she-cat let out a hearty chuckle, "you look so handsome!"

"Agh! Stop!" he spat. He was used to it, due to her being kin to him.

"I'm surprised no one has tried to get a hunk out of you!" she teased again.

Joker let out a hiss of surprise before he thought about that tom he had met-- he rolls his eyes. Get out of my head, he thought to himself. Joker then set out to find some prey for his large clan. Being a hunter, it was his job anyway.​

Last edited:
Halfheart
Interaction(s): JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
Halfheart did not feel rather relaxed at all with Pinejaw's purring and mewed greetings. The older cat was not amused however believed that it would be better to muffle any tension with a kind-ish response.
"Good day, Pinejaw," he returned his purr with a grumble, in his very best and somewhat lavish and formal attempt to greet the other tom-cat back. He could not tell Pinejaw's nervousness, but the other warrior reeked of attempted pride. The black cat did not want any trouble nor did he want any disturbance. Halfheart's pupils dilated small and narrow and he bent down to stretch his back, tail reaching in the air and pushing his front legs forward. "what is a young warrior like you lounging around? Shouldn't you be at least distributing food for the elders! Starclan forbid it be winter again..." the last sentence was muttered, as if to himself. "Besides..." he paused, returning himself to a neutral sitting position. "I believe that we should make the most of this fine weather and catch as many mice and birds as possible..."

Halfheart flicked his ear impatiently waiting for a reply.

Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops + Talathel Talathel - BoulderClan Camp
Time Depiction :: Near Midnight

The small feline nodded gently, trotting quietly, ears twitching . She listened intently, rather inspired and in awe of her mentor . The tortie-colored medicine cat seemed to go through a lot more than the clan would ever suspect, and it awoke a sense of curiosity in Ivypaw .

She asked a lot of questions, and only some were answered, but she didn't push . She padded along, shivering as they got to the entrance of BoulderClan: she's never even been this far into another clan's territory .

" That's an interesting story, " she mewed quietly, " I find inspiration from your experiences, " her eyes were shaking as she examined the dirt beneath her . Sometimes she felt like a careless kit, and other days she felt like she had to know everything . She couldn't keep asking though, as a BoulderClan warrior stepped out of camp at their noise and scent . The warrior calmly went back in to call over Sapphirepaw .

" Sapphirepaw, ForestClan medicine cats are here for you "

|| Pinejaw - BoulderClan Warrior [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interactions :: thinking thinking - Outside of BoulderClan Camp
Time Depiction :: Near Midnight

The red-colored tom's eyes widened, and he tilted his head gently, " Wha- ah, Halfheart, please . . Leaf-bare is many moons away, and it's only just now turning Greenleaf ! " he mewed tentatively, stepping around the tom to settle in front of him, catching the other's eyes with a thoughtful grimace, " and . . the sun's hardly up, I came out for fresh air . . being stuck in a den stresses me out, " he informed, raising his head firmly in a motion of acting tough . His tail twitched, " If it bothers you, we could go out hunting together, " he offered, glancing out into the forests below the mountainscape, " I'm not sure if we'll find anything awake that doesn't wanna eat us too, " he grumbled .

He deadpanned lightly as a couple of ForestClan cat's scampered by, but he noted that the Medicine Cats were coming to retrieve Sapphirepaw for the medicine cat meeting .

|| sorri if i didn't make the time-setting clear earlier sob, and sorry for short replies if they do seem short ||​

Bloodpaw
- BoulderClan Apprentice -

Bloodpaw yawned and made his way to sit at the entrance of the apprentice den, staring outside with an unreadable expression. Seeing all the cats wander about when the sun was high up in the sky made him really wish he could do the same. Bloodpaw's pale-red eyes peered outside, maybe I could just stay in the shade or until the moon rises?

You're an apprentice now.

That voice. I know, Bloodpaw sighed. Bloodpaw was glad to have Shrewkit speak with him when no one else would. He wiggled his whiskers. He needs to find mud for now. He didn't really like being secluded in this small place. Bloodpaw lay down into a loaf position until the time was right.​

Sapphirepaw ~ 7 moons ~ MCA
Interactions: Ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Sapphirepaw flicked her ears up as she heard her name and two new scents touched her sensitive nose. Her paws carefully allowed the long-haired Molly to rise and make her way carefully towards the camp entrance. Her unique sapphire orbs found the blurred forms, one which was about her size and the other just a bit bigger. She gave a slight nod to the warrior who had announced the appearance of the two forestclan medicine cats.

Her ears swiveled as she faced the two new cats. They definitely had a different scent , but one which reminded her vaguely of home. The ex forestclan apprentice carefully sniffed the duo carefully, making sure there was no chance they were related to her. The tense feeling left and her muscles relaxed as she gave a timid nod to the duo. “Thank you for taking me with you to the meeting.” Her soft voice came out barely audible as she twitched her tail anxiously. Her paws shifting as she glanced around the camp carefully before leaving the safety net of Boulderclan’s camp to meet the two medicine cats head on.

TECHNO INTRODUCTION
Technoblade ~~ Rogue
Interaction: None |Open
Mention: Bloodpaw ( teluhtubby teluhtubby )
location: Outside Boulderclan camp | Probs stalking ghost rn|
Current mood:
Confused + Annoyed

Technoblade could not lie.. he has been watching his friend for a while now. technically he had been stalking them, but not in a yandere type of way, simply following not too far behind. he had also noticed the albino that she had taken with her. it was unusual for the other white feline to take in orphans, seeing as she knew about his own hatred towards the young beings, yet she had decided to take care of it, which left the rogue confused and slightly aggravated.

' Traitor!'

' How could she?!? '

' L '

The voices screeched at him while he watched the ceremony in a tree outside the camp. he saw her distaste for the clan already. Maybe she was just tricking them? Like old times? Techno shook his head. They have to be joking.. this goes against all our morals! His red eyes narrowed into slits as he stayed there for hours on end, only did he seem slightly insight when the sun started to peek over the mountains.

The tom continued to keep his perched stance on the branch and slightly scrambled backward when he saw the two other cats, fur bristling a bit as he watched a few others exit their dens, though the one that caught his crimson eyes particularly was the one that had been with ghost river. Blood. or Bloodpaw as they now call him by. He bared his teeth, the long ones sticking out from his bottom lip making it a bit difficult, though he managed to scowl angrily. all he saw was red as the voices begged and pleaded for him to ambush, though he simply sat there, staring at blood.

Last edited:
Ghostriver ~ ~ Boulderclan's 'Apprentice'
interaction: Technoblade
current mood: Guilty

As soon as the warm sun hit her face from the spare den, she groaned in annoyance. She tossed and turned in the bedding in a desperate attempt to get more sleep, yet to no avail. Ghostriver soon raised onto her big paws groggily, flipping the skull on her face while stretching her way out of the opening of the den, blinking sleep out of her eyes while dragging herself to the side of the spare den to where she was far enough where she wouldn't block the entrance.

The cold air bit at her skin naggingly, causing her to let out a small shiver. she slowly went down to the ground in a loaf position. She of course still wasn't fully awake and started dozing off into her own thoughts. until she saw a pair of crimson eyes staring at Bloodpaw, then her. she squinted for a moment before it hit her. Holy crap! Techno?! She shot up, suddenly wide awake.

The molly stared at technoblade, his chilling red eyes boring into her icy blue ones, as she nodded her head towards the entrance and flicked her tail. somehow he understood what she meant, and got ready to jump. she took a deep breath, determination rushing through her blood as she suddenly took off running, whizzing by Pinejaw and Halfheart with rushed steps.

Another thud was heard as a pink form jumped right beside her, both running side by side, not even turning to see if anybody was following them. they both climbed a durable and tall tree until they were in the thick leaves. they waited until the leaves were no longer shaking, Technoblade turning to face her " What the heck are you doing with an orphan! Let alone a clan!? " He whispered-yelled at ghostriver, her silver ish ears pinning " Look, I know it seems bad, but I had nowhere else to stay! It's not like I can go to bloodclan or something Techno! we both know how that turned out!" She snapped back, a bit of hurt in her covered eyes

The light red tom shook his head, slightly saddened though still a bit angry "
You know what? This is fine, l-look, this is completely fine. " ghostriver looked at him, concerned " I know the voices are probably screaming at you.. " She gently placed her bushy tail over the crimson-eyed tom's shoulder in a friendly way " But I had to do this. I know it goes against our own code but look on the bright side. now I have somewhere to stay, while you have in the trees. We'll still be friends, Blade. don't worry about it. " She smiled at the tom, who had a hesitant look, though nodded gingerly

"
Alright, Alright. ill try to understand whatever business you may have. " Ghost smiled at the tom, pulling her tail away from him and onto her paws " Thanks, Techno. means a lot that you're giving this a shot." He gave out a low grunt before nodding at her silently, only making her smile slightly widen.

Last edited:
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops + Talathel Talathel - BoulderClan Camp
Time Depiction :: Sundown through Midnight

Ivorypaw watched carefully as the apprentice approached, stepping out of camp to meet them . She remembered the mention of the new apprentice being blind, and it brought her closer to curiosity .

" S- so you're Sapphirepaw, right ? " she mewed promptly, lowering her head as she stuttered . There was nothing wrong with the pretty cat and her large, blue eyes, but Ivorypaw was a tad intimidated by other clans . This supposed skilled stranger made her unsure .

' Never get on the bad side of a blind cat, ' the words of her mentor settled in her thoughts, and she curled her muzzle thoughtfully . What much can they do ?

She fluffed out her fur and raised her head high, though she felt a bit more embarrassed by the fact that the cat wouldn't even notice her trying to seem tough . " I'm Ivorypaw, and uh, yes, there are no issues with us coming to fetch you for the meeting, Shadowfish thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to meet other clans and the other new medicine cat apprentice, " she mewed fondly, looking up at Shadowfish who seemed focused .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back