• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ashfeather-
Character Interaction: none

Ashfeather hopped around the camp waiting for her clanmates to come back and bring news of the gathering. I cant believe a whole moon out of my duties! she lashed her tail and finally sat down as Minnowmoss squeezed her way out of the nursery. padding over and sitting down next to Ashfeather her whiskers twitched with amusement, "it's not the end of the world you know" she mewed. "you helped your clan and that's all any cat can ask for." Ashfeather snorted "I just want to feel like im pulling my share." she stared toward the camp entrance waiting for the familiar sound of her clanmates pawsteps.

Leopardspot - Filler
Character Interaction: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

Leopardspot walked around the island waiting for the gathering to start.
spotting an apprentice he'd never met before he bounded over "I've never seen you before, what's your name?"

" Im Wolfpaw!" she mewed honestly at the Cat. " Im a new apprentice?" Wolf'paw looked at the cat in front of her

Leopardspot - Filler
Character Interaction: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

"From the smell of you you're Boulderclan." the golden tom sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. "I am Leopardspot I belong to Willowclan." he mewed if your mentor even decided to show you the borders. "and you look a little big to just be a new apprentice." he snorted and looked at the she-cat begging for a snappy retort so he could start something. Those badgers were nothing for me so what's a little clan skirmish?

(sorry if I came off as rude Leopardspot is just an aggressive character. I'm glad you joined us! :closed eyes open smile: )

Her ears laid against her head " Rude! That's why my name is Wolf'paw because I'm larger than most clan cats by a landslide." She hissed. 'What was their problem?' she thought 'I'll try not to be rude.. maybe they'll leave me and my size alone! ' The apprentice was kind of sensitive about her size, seeing it as something that would slow her down

Russetstreak - Filler
Charater Interaction: Filler and dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

Russetstreak glanced over and saw Leopardspot speaking to an apprentice, noticing the other cats body language and Leopardspot's sneer He bounded over before the golden Tom started issues. "What do you think you're doing?!" he glared at Leopardspot. "This is a gathering and last time I checked gatherings are Peaceful."

Leopardspot - Filler

Flattening his ears he growled "I was INTRODUCING myself thank you Russetstreak." he stood and lashed his tail. "Last time I checked Sunstar was our leader so next time you want to check me, maybe think about it twice." he stalked off and sat next to a Forestclan cat avoiding eye contact.

Russetstreak -

Shaking his head he looked back to the apprentice "I'm sorry for his attitude" he mewed "don't take anything Leopardspot says to heart, he just likes to get under others skin." nodding his head toward the leaders he turned around to walk off "I overheard your name was Wolfpaw,well mine is Russetstreak" he let out a purr " I hope you enjoy the gathering." and with a wave of his tail he was lost in the group of cats.

She tilted her head ' That..was alot to breathe in, but I'm okay! ' The cat trotted off somewhere and sat down, her black and white pelt made her an easy to look at cat, but intimidating with her size and her everlasting resting b face. Her ears pricked up once more as the she-cat listened to the chatter among the other clans

G1 :: CLOUDSTAR
\\Shadowfish-//

Cloudstar took a pace forward and looked around at the cats. Shadowfish was getting impatient. "Is he ever going to speak?" She grumbled. "Just give him time." Sparrowpelt urged. "Although he is taking a while."
Finally Cloudstar spoke. "All is well in Moorclan." Odd Thought Shadowfish. "I have a feeling he's not telling us something."

\\Cloudstar- filler character//

He stepped back. He didn't want anyone to suspect anything, though by the sound of it, they did. But no one pushed him, and he was thankful. He couldn't let anyone know the secret that only he, and his medicine cat, knew. He was on his last life...

G1 :: SUNSTAR
|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> The Gathering ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

The black cat glanced behind his shoulder as the leaders began speaking, blinking before looking back at the molly .

" Good, I was trying to get them to search for you, so I'm glad that worked out for you . . and maybe you should go now ? Would your clan notice if you didn't return to camp with them ? " he meowed bluntly, tail swishing lightly, " Or do you want to listen to this meeting ? "

The dark forest feline glanced over at the torti leader as he stepped up after Cloudstar . His tail flicked as the leader began to speak, " All is well in Willowclan . We went through a badger attack a few sundowns ago, and besides harsh injury, there were no deaths thanks to Forestclan quickly coming to help us through the attack . We patrolled and cleared our land, but I find it very odd. . the number of badgers that had randomly come over to our clan, I mean .
I'd like to offer that you all keep watch of your borders for strange scents . . otherwise, all is well, and we have some new kits in the clan and more to come, New-leaf is treating us well ! " he mewed gently as he finished, stepping back to let the final leader step forth .

Darkpaw rolled their eyes, looking back at the she-cat in a pushy manner .

// Cloudstar lore tho //

Last edited:
The apprentice wasnt really paying attention, just glancing around at the other cats. she was uncomfortable. Wolf'paw was never fond with being in a space with a lot of cats and she didn't like it one bit. she stepped back a bit until she found herself a spot where she could be comfortable and not in the middle of other cats. she eventually looked up at the leader once more

Mapleflight
run baby, run.gif
- Moorclan Warrior -

Her ears flattened slightly, "I don't know if leaving now would be the best idea..." She licks her muzzle tentatively in thought, "I feel they won't notice... but..." She then shook her head and mutters, "now that I think about it, most likely they wouldn't see I'm gone. Not that any of them cared in the first place. I'm sure Cameron may be waiting on me." She slowly faces the dark sky and remains silent. "I could care less about what the leaders here have to say."

She then slowly rises to her large paws and stretches, trying to make herself look casual; even though she was aloof from the crowd. "Should I begin heading now?" she whispers.

MAPLEFLIGHT LEAVES GATHERING WITH DARKNESS
|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> The Gathering ||

He relaxed as the feline stood up, whispering to them . They were glad Mapleflight wasn't extremely skeptical towards him, it make this all so much easier, and much less obnoxious .

He nodded gently, eyes flickering around, " The last leader is stepping up, you can likely slip away now . . here, follow me, " he mewed slowly, creeping away from the clearing of the island and wandering over to the edge of the dirt . He wasn't worried about if her clan would notice, they never seemed to care all of the other times she wandered away from a social situation, right ? . . Seeing as he did find her alone in the territory she was in .

He peeked around before glancing back at the molly, gently leaping down and into a sort of ravine area . It was a small drop and water rushed past the thin bit of land that they could walk on .

He easily leaped over the water, turning to her, " You can jump across here, this is safer since somebody could spot you on the bridge, " he finished .​

Last edited:
G1 :: RAINSTAR
|| Rainstar ~ she-cat -- Filller Forestclan Leader >> The Gathering ||
Character Interaction :: unspecified

The gray furred feline bowed her head at the other three leaders before stepping up, " Forestclan has been doing well . We did help Willowclan fight off badgers, but our own clan hasn't run into too many issues despite some strange scents. . I'd like to welcome our newest kits to the clan . . "

Her eyes flickered over to Cloudstar, the two sharing a silent stare . She usually didn't like starting things between her fellow leaders or even calling out the other clans, but she has noticed an increase of Moorclan scent around the borders, " . . I'd also like to say it again, we've had a lot of strange scents alongside our borders . Forestclan will not accept other clans hunting or snooping around our land, let that be a reminder and a warning, " she mewed politely before stepping away, " Are we all finished ? "​

G1 :: END + TS
\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

The gathering was coming to an end, and Olivepaw knew he had to tell Pumkinpaw before this once-a-moon truce ended. "Can you meet me here tonight?" He hissed. Without waiting for an answer- for fear he wouldn't agree- he leapt away to the gathering Forestclan cats.
as soon as he had cleared the thorn barrier, Patchpaw charged into him, knocking him over. "Watch it." He growled. "What was it like? Did Sunstar mention the badger attack?" Patchpaw needs excitedly. Olivepaw just padded over to the apprentices den. He ploped into his nest, ignoring the young tom's questions.

Eventually everyone went to sleep, and Olivepaw was able to sneak out to the gathering place.
"Pumpkinpaw? Are you here?" He whispered hopefully into the night.

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> The Gathering ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Pumpkinpaw looked to Olivepaw quickly, his ears twitching .
As he opened his maw to respond, the silly black cat was already rushing away . . he sighed .

" Yeah, I'll see you there, Mudpaw, " he mumbled sarcastically too himself, bounding off of the rock to nervously approach his clan . . was Forestclan going to find out about their meetings ?

His pelt prickled, and he wandered up to Owlpaw, who had also been picked to come since the two were the only apprentices, starting a nervous conversation with her as their clan headed back to camp . .

As the moon crept over the land and his clanmates dozed off, he quickly slipped out of camp as well, offering himself a single glance over his shoulder before rushing to the gathering place .

He quickly snuck up on the black apprentice, brushing against his side with a chuckle, " Yeah, I'm here, mouse-brain, " he mewed .

// just saying, we shouldn't be doing so many time skips since there are multiple roleplays going on and i'd like to give everyone a chance to respond and etc ^ ^ //

Ashfeather's ears twitched at the sound of her clanmates pawsteps, it felt like moons since they had left. Thank Starclan some news. She limped out from her temporary nest in the Medicine cats den and waited eagerly for Sunstar's or Coldfish's head to peek through the camp entrance.

|| Sunstar ~ tom -- Willowclan Leader >> Camp ||
Character Interaction :: unspecified

The torti leader bounded into clan, excited to finally be back in camp after that awkward gathering . . his pelt prickled at the thought of it . . If Rainstar starts something with Cloudstar, Willowclan will most likely have to help Rainstar since Forestclan did come to their help .
He shook his head, watching cats wander into camp before his eyes caught onto Ashfeather who seemed to be waiting for them . He blinked, trotting over, " Hey Ashfeather, how's your leg feeling? " he mewed politely .

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
She dipped her head out of respect and purred " It's healing, how was the gathering?" she mewed "anything big the other clans had to report?"

Leopardspot - Filler
Character Interaction - None

Stomping into the clearing and twitching his whiskers he made his way to the warriors den still livid it seemed about the interaction with Russetstreak. how dare he? That foxhearted warrior is just a wannabe leader. He snorted and circled his nest before tucking his tail over his face.

Last edited:
MAPLEFLIGHT MEETS CAMERON
Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -

Mapleflight dips her head slightly, her eyes looking around her. Mapleflight crouches low and follows behind him quietly. Mapleflight's mind would be in a crazy, worrisome whirl; but she felt much calmer than usual. She didn't necessarily have friends or anyone that cared for her. She felt like an outcast amongst a clan she was born into but was treated awfully. She would never understand.

Mapleflight was wiped from her thoughts when she spotted some water that would have to leap over. Darkpaw did it vigorously and she yawns momentarily before leaping up beside him. "All right..." she then lightly flicks her fluffy tail.

Cameron
- Kittypet / Wild Dynasty -

Cameron sat in the spot Mapleflight had directed him to go so they could meet up. He sat there kneading his claws with some small anxiety and worrisome. Cameron then shifts to lie on his soft, white belly and kept a sharp eye out for her.

|| Sunstar ~ tom -- Willowclan Leader >> Camp ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz + unspecified

His ears twitched at the mention of the gathering, but he quickly relaxed, shrugging gently as he watched the she-cat, " Moorclan and Forestclan are . . tense, but otherwise nothing besides our little badger incident, " he replied honestly, nodding towards Spiritwing who walked by, tho she seemed to pause noticing her patient was out of the den .
The medicine cat turned back around, walking up to the two, " Ashfeather, make sure you're not using that leg, you still have some time before it heals, " she scolded . She didn't bother too much otherwise, glancing around camp for a minute before shaking her head and leaving . . eh, medicine cats .

He blinked, looking back down at the molly, " You could ask your den-mates more about it if they're interested in talking, " he meowed .

|| Mackerelpelt ~ tom -- Filler Willowclan Warrior >> Camp ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz

The brown tom blinked quickly at the angry Leopardspot, glancing around slowly before looking over to Leopardspot who dumped himself onto his nest . The tom's tail twitched and he sprawled out in his own nest lightly, " Hi Leopardspot, did something happen at the gathering ? " he mewed quietly .

|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> Wilderness ||

He nodded gently, quickly ushering her on, " I'll be watching to see how it goes . . and let us move quick, the clans are moving, " they mewed, trotting on after her, and the bright, full moon settled on his pelt . . they definitely felt a lot stronger when the moon was out .

They shook at their pelt before falling into a rhythmic pace, and the two eventually came across another cat who was sitting about waiting . . Cameron .

// if you want me to play any of your eViL cats tell me, it might help with playing conversation but I also don't wanna completely change any plans you might have UuU //

Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -
Cameron
- Kittypet / Wild Dynasty -

Mapleflight, without any hesitation, sped up her pace until almost immediately picking up Cameron's scent lingering in the air slightly. "About time," Cameron said softly, dipping his head to Mapleflight. "I know the clans here may be moving, so we must make a move to head where the others are waiting also," Cameron meows before padding off in the opposite direction. Cameron walked with a straight posture, his tail held high, and his eyes darting everywhere.

After a few minutes, there were some odd scents in the air that she didn't recognize. A few feet from the forest by some smaller trees, there was a thick tree; different from the others. Many felines surrounded it, lying down chatting, and eating some small prey. They all perked at the sight of Mapleflight; Emerald was the first to stand.

(I'll let you know if I do)

Leopardspot - Filler
Character Interacton - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

The tom peeked out from behind his tail "Oh you know just mouse brains afraid of a little confrontation." he mewed. Placing his tail back and closing his eyes he let sleep overtake him.

Ashfeather-
Character Interaction - none

"It is rather late" she mewed "good night"
waiting till everyone had gone to their dens she padded out of camp, slowly but surely taking in all the scents and sounds.

Wolf'paw was still wide awake in her den. she wasn't able to sleep properly ever since she had become an apprentice a moon ago. everything just felt so.. different. she laid down on her bedding and closed her green eyes, but it didn't work. her mind was racing faster than the monster on the thunder path, and she couldn't really make her mind go blank. her ear twitched as she listened to the soft snores of the other cats and she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself

|| Mackerelpelt ~ ||

He blinked quickly before leaving the other be, stretching before curling up in his own nest, trying to doze off .

|| Sunstar ~ ||

The torti nodded lightly before walking on past the molly, the clan settling into their nests or getting comfortable as they pick around the prey pile .

He himself dozed off after not too much time .

\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Olivepaw quickly turned around. "Good. Your here." He said blankly, though on the inside he was scared and worried.
He walked over to Pumpkinpaw.

(I will write more just waiting for your response first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back