• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Characters for The Forest (a warriors group RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SAPPHIRE
LjwtHtDbkq0_3M58zzdGL1dqxESvvJzvBnZE6Q2v60M.jpg

Name and Reason:
Sapphire(paw) - Named for her unique blue eyes and her shy personality, her warrior name should have a suffix which captures her sweet and soft side - similar to Sapphiredawn or Sapphiresong.
Clan:

Forestclan

Rogue - Medicine Cat Apprentice (or Apprentice - whichever you think suits her best) - Medicine Cat /Warrior
7 Moons
Appearance:

Sapphire is a unique long-furred Calico she-cat with hints of orange and black in her fur. Her almond-shaped eyes are a piercing blue with a ring of darker blue around the pupil spreading out into the light blue the further away from the pupil it spreads. She is partially blind and can see blurs - but has an enhanced sense of smell and hearing in order to be able to fight and protect herself. Her head is very slightly angled, giving her an elegant look while her body is lithe and lightly muscled.
Personality:

Sapphire is, at first glance, is a mystery to many. While she can be funny and sarcastic as all heck, she is mainly shy and quiet to those she doesn't know. She is loyal and very kind and sweet-tempered once you know her. Betray Sapphire and you will find yourself fighting to earn the trust back. Being overly cautious around the clan she is residing near (and where her mother was from), she also finds herself fighting with a curious streak. She is open-minded and while she does have negative sides to her, she also can be protective of those she trusts. Should you earn her trust and keep it, be ready to never betray her for she is fiercely protective and honest to those she cares about.
Positive Traits: Loyal, Honest, Kind, Sweet-tempered, Open-minded
Neutral Traits: Quiet, Shy, and Curious
Negative Traits: Cautious, Timid/Skittish, Over-protective, and Sarcastic
Family:

Leopardwing ~ Father ~ Warrior of Forestclan ~ ADOPTABLE (around 18 - 21 moons)
Ivorypaw ~ Middle Brother ~ Apprentice of Forestclan ~ ADOPTABLE (around 7 moons)
Dawnpaw ~ Middle Sister ~ Apprentice of Forestclan ~ ADOPTABLE (around 7 moons)
Emeraldpaw ~ Eldest Sister ~ Apprentice of Forestclan ~ ADOPTABLE (around 7 moons)
Ripplelight ~ Mother ~ Ex-Queen/Ex-Warrior of Forestclan ~ Deceased : COD - Fox attack ~ ADOPTABLE as a possible Starclan cat for future plots (around18 - 20 moons)
Background:

Ripplelight was born and raised in Forestclan, when she began her warrior training, she found herself falling for a handsome warrior. Leopardwing was a tough tom, but once he noticed Ripplellight, he fell hard for the sassy she-cat and around 17 moons the two became mates. Ripplelight became pregnant and gave birth to a litter of four kits... but one was different. Sapphire was the only calico in the litter and her unique eyes caught both of her parent's attention. Her father immediately disliked her for the small defect and focused on her three siblings instead. Now, her mother refused to ignore the small problem and tried to help her daughter. Sapphire, however, knew things were wrong due to her own self... and she could always hear her parents arguing constantly. One night, Ripplelight took Sapphire and left the clan... wanting to leave for fear of her youngest kit's safety. Leopardwing wanted to abandon Sapphire(kit) and refused to allow Ripplelight to try to talk him out of it. Ripplelight hid herself away from the clan (though still close by), the rocky terrain providing many hiding spots for the duo. From 3 moons till 6 moons, Sapphire and Ripplelight lived hidden from the clan. Ripplelight teaching her daughter how to use her nose and ears better than her sight. About a moon ago - the duo was attacked by a fox, and Ripplelight got fatally injured. Sapphire herself had a small gash across her left shoulder which she used cobwebs and a bit of marigold to treat. Ripplelight wasn't so lucky and she had gotten nicked across her neck and flanks. Before Sapphire could even try to save her mother... she joined starclan. Sapphire now uses her senses to hunt and oftentimes sneaks to the camp in order to see her siblings and father...and how they are doing. Leopardwing had found his ex-mate's body not long after the attack, and furthermore blames his youngest daughter for Ripplelight's death. Sapphire doesn't know if her siblings share the view or not.
Other:

Sapphire's relations with her family aren't the best at the moment, but she is great at hunting despite limited vision and she has a fantastic memory. She isn't good at swimming and despises water, but adores climbing trees for fun.

I love your character, but I don't know if I'll be able to add all her family. I'll try tho. Can I have descriptions of her family? Just like their appearances.

I was going to leave that up to anyone who wishes to adopt a character - Leopardwing is fierce and protective just as he is fast on his paws hints his namesake

Ivorypaw could be white with green eyes or something , could be siamese etc. In all honesty I don't mind whatever appearance lol. No worries if you can't add all the family - if needed the father and maybe a sibling would work for future times - if clan is also hard I can switch the clan as well. Whatever works for you.

FINALLY MADE IT BACK! <3 still stuffy but feeling better lol. I hope everyone is doing good :)

WOLFPAW + CURRENT
!! Updated Wolfpaw and Filler Character !!

Basics
Name: WolfPaw
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: BoulderClan

Appearance
Wolfpaw is a massive, thickset she-cat. Her fur is a darkish blue and has large and random-shaped orange splotches littered across her pelt. It is thick and mildly long. She has a circular face with narrow blue and gold eyes. She has a soft voice and an amber scent. WolfPaw has a deep scar on her chest that she has hidden with her fur from sneaking out most nights to see a friend. the reason she has gotten that scar is that at one point they were playfighting in the sand, and they accidentally pushed her against a sharp thorned branch, though she took care of it well due to watching the medicine cat of BoulderClan work from the entrance of the den.

Personality
WolfPaw values her friend the most. She is very introverted. In conversations, she is kind, Funny, and means well. She is guided by her heart, often fiery and hot-headed. Her worldview is mostly pessimistic. She is cheerful, adventurous, unpredictable, maternal, small-thinking, and treacherous. WolfPaw is smart, which reflects in her decisions, skills, and conversations. She likes to wear leaves, mushrooms, flowers, and herbs in her fur. Wolfpaw's opinions are easily swayed, but she speaks about them often. She is a bit young to think about having a mate or family but thinks her secret rogue friend, Current, would be a feasible option.

^^ Filler Character ^^

Name: Current
Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance
Current is a tall, muscular she-cat. Her fur is black and golden with a striped tabby pattern, with white ears and a white ear. It is tangled and very short. She has a triangular face with round turquoise eyes. She has a shrill voice and a minty scent. Current has a very long tail, and is considered too energetic by most, especially her own family.

Personality
Current values knowledge the most. She is somewhat extroverted. In conversations, she is empathetic, cynical and caring. She is guided by her head, often rational and aloof. Her worldview is slightly more optimistic. She is humble, courageous, unaggressive, kind, silly, and conceited. Current is intelligent, which reflects in her decisions, skills and conversations. Current's opinions are not easily swayed and speaks about them alot. Current is honestly thinking about having WolfPaw as a mate, whenever they get older. she seems like the type of cat to be a good mate.

Backstory
Current was born to her mother, Sandy and her father, Creek along with her sister, Atlas. Her relationship with her sister was alright, she listened to her mothers made up clan cat stories with Atlas. Sandy was uninvolved, while Creek was authoritative. Current was close to both of her parents. Current was almost 6 moons apprentice when her mother, Sandy encountered another rogue trying to find more territory and was slain in the battle, yet the other rogue was killed aswell. Her gruesome death scared Current. when Current hit 7 moons, she had met Wolfpaw and they explored, played, and spoke together. they were the best of friends. though Current had never introduced Wolfpaw to her family, and wasn't planning to for abit.

Last edited:
I added Current in, and I'll edit Wolf'paw a little bit . :)

hey ! Wolfpaw has a mentor, but the mentor is a filler character so you can definitely mentor them since it'd be good to have interaction between characters .

just talk to Wolfpaw and Lightningstorm in an rp like manner to discuss switching mentors :)

otherwise, just matters if DeniableComfort is interested in doing it as well, and i can prob play Lightning for you two sksk

last thing, if you go to the rp and head to the first message in chat it has a list of all of the characters and their relationships with others :)

sounds good but Boulderclan currently has no mates nor queens . :)

might smack some stuff around in a bit .

Saphire is a loner at the moment but I was planning to have her join the clan - not sure if we decided on medicine cat apprentice due to her lack of sight and only seeing blurs or warrior. But I am fine with whatever haha - currently Saph is in forestclan territory after finishing a conversation with Cameron and now going to eat her well-deserved thrush haha :D

I wouldn't mind that honestly - considering she is partially/mostly blind it would make more sense haha - she has a very good memory of herbs and has a shoulder injury currently but that's about it.

Starfrost might have a gentle spirit, but she’s had her share of adventures. I’m sure her stories will be more than tempting enough to get the young she-cat to open up to her wisdoms 😋

Users who are viewing this thread

Back