• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello creatures! I've been interested in re-joining the world of rp recently, so, uh, here's my post I guess :p :ghostv:

About me:
Hello y'all, call me Rain! I'm -18, and use she/her pronouns.
I roleplayed a bunch during the pandemic, but I haven't rped in quite a while so sorry if I make any mistakes! I'm a semi-lit/lit writer, and I really like fantasy stories and art!
I have a lot of free time, though I'm not usually available on weekends, and sometimes school gets in the way of things. If I don't respond within a week, feel free to shoot me a reminder, as I sometimes accidentally ghost people! I'd love to chat though, so shoot me a dm!

About you:
I'm mostly just looking for someone who can match my length (write 1-2 paragraphs), and who can respond almost weekly. Other than that, I'd be really nice if we can chat outside of rp! ^u^

Roleplay Don'ts:
A few things that I don't rp are...
-I typically DON'T play canon characters, OR double, just because I've never done it before, but I might be willing to try if you're interested!
-I DON'T like to make romance the main plot focus! I'm much more intreguged by action and adventure, so while it's fine for a sideplot, I'd rather it not be the whole rp!
-I'm mostly fine with gore and blood (PLEASE check in with me first about that though!) but I DON'T rp anything NSFW!

Stars indicate the ones I'm most interested in! More stars, more interest!

-An original Wild West themed Rp? Maybe...
-Warrior Cats ⛤⛤ (I'd love to do an rp with some ocs! I have a few plots in mind!)
WIP

WIP POST! WILL BE EDITED TOMORROW!!

I have many more fandoms, but these are the ones I'm most interested in atm! Sorry this was short, I might update it soon! Dm or comment if you're interested :ghostv:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back