• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome! This is a cool RP, featuring Forestclan, Boulderclan, Willowclan, and Moorclan!! Here are a few rules, and a bit about the clans (including other clans). Enjoy!
Also, it may be kinda basic, but that's cuz i want ya'll to make it more interesting!
Rules
1. Be nice, and be accurate. I think we can all agree on that. So no, your cat can’t be purple and have the ability to glow in the dark, they can only be stuff that does, or would, or does, appear in the books.
2. Don't be stupid.

3. Write something At lest once a week, and write about one paragraph (unless having a conversation between to cats).
4. Follow all rules on
RPN
5. Sorry, fam, but we can only have a max of 5 rouges.
6. only 2 OCs per person. If you have 2 OCs, i would like you to try and double your post count, or combine your posts
7. write at least a paragraph per turn.

Post your Characters here
And the OOC chat is here
Boulderclan lives on top of a 'small' mountain (compared to the cats it's not that small haha), and they are the equivalent of Thunderclan

Forestclan lives deep in a large pine forest, and is sorta the equivalent of Shadowclan, except with a little less wrong doing

Willowclan is the equivalent of Riverclan, and they live near the river/waterfall where there are a few willow trees. One of the larger ones the also where their camp is located

Then Moorclan has the same territory as in the books cuz i couldn’t come up w/ an interesting alternative, lol.

Boulderclan
Leader: Nightstar- large long fured black (main coon) tom. Brave, calm and smart. (MORRIGHAN'S OC)
Deputy: Cloudnose- White tom with a light grey muzzle and blue eyes. Silly and boastful.
Medicine cat: Starfrost- large long fured black and white (main coon) she-cat. Loving, motherly, and dedicated. (MORRIGHAN'S OC)
Warriors:
Breezefur- black long eared tom with fluffy cheeks. Annoying and aggressive.
Sweetsong- cream fured she-cat with fluffy cheeks. Sweet and talkative APPRENTICE: APPLEPAW
Aspenfrost- light brown she-cat with frosty white boots, and muzzle. Quiet, sweet, and shy. APPRENTICE: PEDALPAW
Lightningstorm- long fured cream with a yellowy chest and underbelly. Adventurous and wild
Newtstreak- orange green eyed tabby tom. Funny and clumsy.
Apprentices:
Applepaw- light brown tom with a red muzzle and green eyes (Warrior name, Applenose). Keen, a go getter, and excitable.
Pedalpaw- White she-cat with light brown (spotted) tabby stripes. Sweet and wants to learn everything she can.
Queens:
Elders:
Skymoss- long eared light brown she-cat with white spots. Sweet and motherly.

Forestclan
Leader: Rainstar- light grey she cat with one dark brown ear, and blue eyes. Proud and excepting. Often recruits loners, kittypets, and rouges.
Deputy: Ravenwing- black green eyed she-cat. Focused even in a crisis, and smart.
Medicine cat: Shadowfish- black and orange tortilla she-cat, with a few small, white spots, and forest green eyes. Sweet and sharp. (LILLYTHEWATERDRAGON'S OC).
Warriors:
Shadedthroat- large black she-cat with amber eyes. Sharp tongued and lazy.
Wildwind- red tom with a greying muzzle and green eyes. Fast and good at climbing trees.
Ashlake- long eared mute she-cat with Ashy grey fur, and green eyes. Quiet and mysterious.
Moonstrike- silver tom with black spots and striking yellow eyes. Swift, and jumps at an opportunity, not afraid fight. Has a crush on Ashlake.
Barkclaw- tom with black and brown (in many different shades) patches. Stern and has a good memory.
Acorn- (former rouge) dark ginger tom, with green eyes, and a torn ear. Wild and fierce.
Apprentices:
Patchpaw- black and brown (in many different shades) patched tom. Annoying, but sweet. Easily Embarrassed.
Olivepaw- black long legged and long tailed tom. Wild, and a rule breaker (LILLYTHEWATERDRAGON'S OC)
Rutpaw- Amber fured tom, yellow eyes. Clumsy and stubborn, but still lovable.

Queens:
Shadefrost- black she-cat with white feet and tail tip. Green eyes. stern and neat. MOTHER OF Barkclaw's kits: Mothkit (Calm, patchy brown she-cat), and Coldkit (excitable, black she-cat, with white feet)
Elders:
Shadowmouse- pale brown she-cat with dark brown legs. Wise and knowing.

Willowclan
Leader: Sunstar- brown, mottled ginger torti (trans) tom, with large, orange/amber eyes (JUSTHERETOHIDE'S OC)
Deputy: Coldfish- White she-cat with grey (mackerel) tabby spots
Medicine cat: Spiritwing- Semi long furred she-cat with snowy white fur and silver legs APPRENTICE: MOONPAW
Warriors:
Doveleg- silver (mackerel) tabby she-cat with white paws, muzzle, and belly
Glowswirl- light brown tom with golden (bloched) tabby stripes. Reasonable and joyful. APPRENTICE: CLAWPAW
Lepordspot- golden pelted tom, with large, lepord like spots. Aggressive, a rebel, and often questions authority.
Mackerelpelt- brown (mackerel) tabby tom with a black muzzle, and a few small black spots. Clueless and overprotective. APPRENTICE: FAWNPAW
Russetstreak- dark ginger (mackerel) tabby tom, with white paws and belly. Always wants to take charge, but does not make a great leader. He is full of himself
Ashfeather- Short legged silver gray marbled she cat with blue eyes. Energetic and likes to mess around. (YKIMINZ'S OC)
Apprentices:
Fawnpaw- golden fured she-cat, with one white hind leg, with blue eyes. Sweet and sensitive.
Clawpaw- grey fluffy tom, with blue eyes. Aggressive and eager.
Moonpaw- grey tom, with blue eyes. Calm and sensible, but sometimes pushes things to fast.
Queens:
Riverlight- blue she-cat with fluffy cheaks. Sweet motherly, and overprotective. MOTHER OF Glowswirl's kits: Bluekit (smart blue tom with (bloched) tabby stripes) and Fishkit (fierce blue-grey she-cat)
Minnowmoss- beautiful silver (mackerel) tabby she-cat with a few small white spots. Sweet and calm, looks for the best in cats. (Expecting MACKERELPELT'S kits)
Elders:
Salmonfur- pale ginger tom missing both his back legs. (Lost them to a monster) he is verry young. Strong willed and spirited.

Moorclan
Leader: Cloudstar- fluffy/curly white tom with multicolored paw pads and nose. Independent in leading his clan, and is always right (so he says), but is trying hard to be the best leader he can.
Deputy: Straightstamp- brown tom with a dark brown stripe along his back. Independent, although easily manipulated, but good natured.
Medicine cat: Sparrowpelt- brown she-cat, with green eyes. Sweet, but never speaks up or stands up for herself.
Warriors:
Hareleap- Dusty light brown ticked she-cat with a short tail. Positive, great leadping ability, but lacks confidence.
Twotoe- white tom with brown (mackerel) tabby spots, and an extra two on each of his front feet. Shy and playful.
Mapleflight- fluffy calico (brown orange and white) she-cat with a verry fluffy tail. Loyal, good at covering up her tracks, and definitely the revenge type. (DUENDE'S OC)
Duneclaw- Sandy brown eyed tom. Rule follower, and a little aggressive APPRENTICE: OWLPAW
Apprentices:
Owlpaw- fluffy brown (mackerel) she-cat with white belly. Overconfident, a foodie, and doesn't really learn, but very loving.
Pumpkinpaw- white, caped orange tabby tom with baby blue eyes. (JUSTHERETOHIDE'S OC)
Queens:
Briarrun- brown (spotted) tabby she -cat with white legs and belly. Takes things head on. (Expecting kits)
Elders:
Dawnfur- dark ginger colorpoint she-cat with green eyes. Bossy but sweet.
Duskpet- blue colorpoint she-cat, with yellow eyes. Doesn't care whatsoever.

Cats outside the forest
Peppermint - golden green eyes she-cat with light grey (bloched) tabby stripes. Sweet and soft.

Other animals
Hawk- dark colored battle scared German shepherd, who lives with peppermint. He can speak cat. Doesn't talk much. Dark, and protective of Peppermint.
Note:
We are only excepting people till December 8th

Last edited:
OCs
Name and Reason: Crowfur; she has fur black as a crow’s wing
Clan: ForestClan
Appearance:
49DF1582-CBD3-4275-9AD1-B12A8232FD46.jpegPersonality: Bold, loyal, will always voice her opinion unless it goes against her leader’s orders. Her Clan is the most important thing, even over her own life.
Family:
Background: Born and bred in ForestClan, Crowfur has always wanted to be the best warrior she can be, pushing aside an apprentice crush to focus on her skills and making her way up to deputy after having taken her own apprentice at a relatively young warrior age.
Other: Ironically she has a special knack for catching birds, being lithe and agile but still powerful enough to make a strong leap.

Name and Reason: Sandfox; he has a sandy pelt and a sharp look like a fox
Clan: WindClan
Appearance:
70022C17-865F-4370-8C7B-3075363F9498.jpegPersonality: Easygoing, calm, but also an adrenaline junkie when running across the moors. Kind and will try to cheer any cat up if they’re feeling down.
Family:
Background: Born in the Clan and proud to be a warrior.
Other: As fast at running as any WindClan cat but tends to slip often in rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I was wondering if I could join this ^^

Name and Reason: Sweetcream because she’s very sweet, and has cream colored markings!

Clan:Forestclan

Appearance: she’s the brown and white/cream colored cat with her eyes closed on the image below, she has light blue eyes. She is also very fluffy!
BB2946A3-6FDB-42B4-93E9-9A985DDFF98F.png

Personality: sweet, caring, protective and over-emotional

Family: Open/none (because I will not add them to this RP, as they are vent characters for me ‘:D)

Background: Was born in her clan and was named before her father went missing.

Other: she is a demisexual (if that’s okay, if not than she is straight!)

Last edited:

Name and Reason: Sweetcream because she’s very sweet, and has cream colored markings!

Appearance: she’s the brown and white/cream colored cat with her eyes closed on my pfp, she has light blue eyes. She
also very fluffy!

Family: Open/none (because I will not add them to this RP, as they are vent characters for me ‘:D)

Oh yeah, and she is a she-cat!

Appearance: she’s the brown and white/cream colored cat with her eyes closed on my pfp, she has light blue eyes. She
also very fluffy!

this is great! it's fine if she's demisexual. i'm open to all cats! i'll add your cat!

Adding a few things! Please take a look at the thread, as i've now added an OOC and a Characters Thread. i'll repost your characters (don't worry your names will be on them) or you can do it yourself. i will also be leaving on a 2-week trip, so i won't be online at all. i hope you guys have a great day!

FennecyFoxy27 FennecyFoxy27

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Adding a few things! Please take a look at the thread, as i've now added an OOC and a Characters Thread. i'll repost your characters (don't worry your names will be on them) or you can do it yourself. i will also be leaving on a 2-week trip, so i won't be online at all. i hope you guys have a great day!

FennecyFoxy27 FennecyFoxy27

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Alright!

im posting my form ! but i'd like to bump this rp rlly quick-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back