• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Characters for The Forest (a warriors group RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
FORM

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Go ahead and post your characters here! You can use to CS below, or use one of your own!

Name and Reason:
Clan:
Personality:
Family:
Background:
Other:

Have fun!

||~ Links ~
~The RP Itself (Take a look at our threadmarks!)
~Allegiances
~Random Stuff (Fanart, junk, and more!)
~Themesongs n' Stuff

Last edited:
PUMPKINPAW
Name and Reason// Pumpkin'paw
He has three names and I can't pick between them- pumpkin would be named after his cream-colored fur .

Clan// WindClan

Rank// Apprentice

Age// 8 moons

Appearance// A white, caped orange tabby tom with baby blue eyes .

Personality// A nervous and meek, bratty tom . He likes to argue but will quickly back down if he feels he's in danger or threatened . He enjoys a good run and the excitement of big spaces .

Family// open

Background// He was born a bit of an anxious and nervous character, but as he got older, he learned to deal with his anxieties and could express more of his rebellious personality, unfortunately, lol.

Other// generalized anxiety disorder, small, fast .

Name and Reason// Sun'heart (star)
He was named for his eyes and his energetic personality as a kit, his parents did wait for his eyes to open and develop color .
He's also kind and what's to help everyone, hence the suffix, Heart .

Clan// WillowClan

Rank// Leader or Warrior

Age// late warrior,, maybe 30 moons . i don't have my age chart right now .

Appearance// A brown, mottled ginger torti with large, orange/amber eyes .

Personality// A soft-hearted and brave character .
He tends to get nervous often but he can keep focused on the task at hand .

Family// Parents Deceased, otherwise open for siblings

Background// He was born in the clan, and took up his gender identity as a late apprentice . It took some cats time to get use to it, but he doesn't get in anyones ways so it's a bit easy to respect .

Other// trans, as in "everyone calls me a tom and i can have kits" . people fight over how it's realistic or not, but he's a fictional cat so-
Hey! Love it! I'm working on the allegiances right now, (you know, filler characters) and have a cat called Glowswirl. Would you be open to making him Sunheart(star)'s brother?

Hey! Love it! I'm working on the allegiances right now, (you know, filler characters) and have a cat called Glowswirl. Would you be open to making him Sunheart(star)'s brother?

Yeah that sounds good ! Do you have a basic description of them for me ? :D

Name and Reason: Shadowfish, due to her shadowy pelt, and her love of water.
Clan: Forestclan
Appearance: black and orange torti, with a few small white spots.
IMG_20211118_114508_hdr_kindlephoto-44913987-removebg-preview.png
Personality: sweet when she wants to be, she's not afraid to speak her mind, though most of her feeling stay bottled up. She has a sharp tongue, and a keen eye, but is loyal, and protective of things she cares about.
Family: leafsong (mother, dead), Unknown (father).
Background: She was born to leafsong in forestclan, but when she was less than a moon old, she and her mother were banished. Her mother died when they were attacked By a fox, and so she was left alone. She llived in the woods for around a moon, but was soon found near the border by Sagewisker, the Willowclan medicine cat. It was there she received her training, and Sagewisker became a sort of mother figure for her. After receiving her full name, she left and became as loner in the territories. After the forestclan leader had passed, she decided to rejoin forestclan, and that is where she now lives.
Other: She has webbed paws.

Last edited:
STARFROST
Name and Reason: Starfrost
Star - The beauty of Starfrost’s coat was said to have made her mother cry upon seeing it. When the clan leader saw her, she compared that entrancing beauty to a clear night sky, and so the name Starkit was given to the newborn. In later moons, she would earn the reputation of being as gentle and calming as starlight, further proving the name to be fitting.​
Frost- She earned this name during a terrible winter of her youth, during which many fell ill. Her aid as the apprentice of the med cat before her helped save many lives, which prompted her mentor to hand the title of Med Cat over to her and finally begin her retirement. At long last, she could rest knowing Starfrost was ready to take her place.​
Clan: Boulderclan
Appearance:A21E4A91-9EF3-47E6-B624-0E35AEC2236F.jpeg
Personality: Loving, kind, gentle, motherly, secretive about certain things, protective, humble (despite what some believe), dedicated, faithful, spiritual
Family: Son is leader of clan
Background: her grandmother was from a distant clan in a great territory many days away, made entirely of cats who free to incredible sizes and held deep wisdoms. Her grandmother came to this territory alongside her mate, Longclaw, and a handful of others from their clan after a great schism forced many of the clan away. Though the original cats who made the journey are now with Starclan, their descendants have been welcomed among the clans they joined.
Other: Starfrost, like those from the clan she’s descended from, is of a rare breed that grow to an incredible size. Though her son is even larger, she is one of the few Maine Coons among the clans.
670C68EC-997D-49B4-8B47-5D7822611EDC.jpeg

Starfrost once received a prophecy from Starclan (during her apprenticeship no less) and left on a journey to her ancestral clan. There, she found the answers to save her clan from the coming sickness, but also fell deeply in love with a male. Upon leaving, she felt depressed and also slightly ashamed to have broken her med cat vows, but she did not regret her love. At the end of the long winter, after saving many lives, she had a litter of kits. All but one passed to the remaining cold. The surviving boy was named Nightkit, and that night all the medicine cats of every other clan dreamt of the same vision from Starclan. Nightkit was the final part of Starfrosts prophecy : he would become a great leader to Boulderclan. His birth was blessed, and Starfrost was pardoned in a ceremony with the other medicine cats during which she was given the full title of Med Cat. Now, she lives peacefully in Boulderclan, and her son is Leader just as Starclan promised.

Last edited:
OLIVEPAW
Name and Reason: Olivepaw(pelt) is named for his soft black pelt.
Apprentice
Appearance:
A long tailed, long legged black tom, with bright green eyes, and semi webbed paws.
Personality:
creative, wild, and easygoing, Olivepaw is a rebel who is always getting himself (and others) into trouble. But under it all, he is a sweet and sensitive cat, who's only goal is to protect is clan.
Family:
Olivepaw's mother and father have never been around, so as far as he knows how, their dead. But olivepaw does have two siblings, Oak and Lilac, who are both kittypets.
Background: Olive was born a stray cat and was abandoned by his mother along with his two siblings. They were found by some twolegs and brought home, but Olive escaped and got lost. Soon the little kit was found by some clan cats and there he was raised by Nightsong (who has sadly passed).
Other:
Occasionally he visits his family in their twoleg den.

NIGHTSTAR
Name and Reason: Nightstar
Lives remaining: 7
Sexuality: unknown, presumed straight
Appearance:2812B0D3-20F9-4404-8A71-021FB48CB1F2.png
Personality: Brave, calm, loyal, intelligent, cautious
Family: Mother is Medcat of the clan
Background: Originally a Warrior, he was taken on as an apprentice to the former Clan Leader, who mentored and guided him through his youth. Then one day, Nightdusk and his mentor were on patrol with two other warriors (both of whom had their apprentices with them) and a bobcat attacked. The leader sprung into action, Nightdusk right behind him, but was thrown from the edge of the mountain pass. The predator turned towards the young apprentices, their mentors poised to protect them, but before the beast could pounce Nightdusk, still raw in his grief, attacked. He shouted for the other warriors to take the young ones and bring them to safety as he began a horrific battle with the predator. In the end, he prevailed, but even when he and the other warriors returned to camp alive, he wailed his grief at the loss of his friend and mentor. He was made Leader for his bravery, but he’s never forgotten the loss that gave him that place.
Other: Nightstar, like his mother, is known for his incredible size. Often double the size of most warriors, cats hailing from his ancestral clan are few and highly respected and treasured warriors. He can trace his lineage back two generations, as can the very few other Giants who remain among the clans from those who came in the many moons before his birth. Nightstar and his mother Starfrost are practically full blooded Maine Coons, the largest breed of “domestic” cats in the world.
76C7D051-AFA8-4915-B643-125C9CBF3E90.jpeg

Last edited:
Name and Reason:
Maple- (the color and feel of her pelt) flight- (how swift she is on her paws and how quickly she can climb trees)

Clan:
Moorclan

Warrior

Appearance:
map.jpg

(Art is not mine! But it is gorgeous! :> )

Personality:
Mapleflight is a rather honest cat, sometimes, she can get anyone to befriend or believe anything she says. She knows how to cover things up pretty well; she is very smart. Mapleflight is also a very loyal cat to her clan, no matter the cost. She is the revenge type.

Family:
Owlfeather- father (deceased from disease); Waterclaw- mother (deceased from a coyote attack). (She has no siblings)

Background:
Mapleflight has a dark past after she had seen her father kill a cat (she didn't know who or where they were from or what the reason was) she had gotten that gene from him. If anyone has done anything to anyone she cares about, she may claw your throat out.

Other:
I was planning she might be the evil character in the RP. (Antagonist)

Last edited:
oh btw, Morrighan, just curious about how/why your two ocs are related ?

is it like a secret child (not that you can hide the fact that a giant cat would obviously have birthed the other giant cat )
or did Starfrost have kits before becoming a med cat ?

littllleee confused

Starfrost had a single kit, the rest died. She had them during the hard winter that led to her becoming a medicine cat. She fell in love with another Maine Coon from her grandmothers distant clan during a journey she took to look for answers regarding the coming winter and a prophecy from Starclan and ended up getting pregnant. Her mentor pleaded on her behalf because she knew that no matter what Starfrost would never break her oath again. Her son was permitted to remain with her, as the father was so far away and no longer a factor. He went on to become a deeply loyal member of the clan and a respected warrior. Starfrost was forgiven formally from members of Starclan during a ceremony she and the other medicine cats took part in, and her reputation was salvaged. Apparently, the prophecy was about Nightstar all along. She was destined to have her son, and therefore her transgression was pardoned.

Name/ Reason: Ashfeather
( this name was passed down from my other RPs along with her siblings Cindersplash and Smoulderheart I wanna revive my favorite)

Clan: Willowclan

Appearance: Short legged silver gray she cat with blue eyes and long whiskers.

Personality: Bubbly , energetic and understanding cat who loves to mess around with clanmates and swim when duties are done.

Family:
Father: Smokefang (dead)
Mother: Emberheart (dead)
Siblings: (Open)

Background: Born to the clan with almost endless energy she would get in trouble trying to help the apprentices with their duties. The energy as she's aged has calmed down but the urge to help her clanmates has never dissipated.

Other: fast, loyal and big mom to clan figure despite the age.

Ashfeather.jpg

Last edited:
Emerald
(along with his cats)

Emerald:
emerald.gif
He calls himself a King.

little.jpeg
She is considered as Emerald's sister.

cameron.jpg
He's a kittypet but is outside most of the time.

claws.jpg
He's a small wild cat.

smalls.jpg
He's actually a smaller caracal. Not as big as usual ones.

Last edited:
name;; Wolf'Paw

age;; 7 moons

Clan; BoulderClan

rank;; Apprentice

appearance;; a She-Cat that's large for her age and is a black cat with white speckles painted across her body, and soft green eyes

personality;; Nice, Energetic, rude at times, funny, serious when need be, and light-hearted

other;; She is perceived to be mean because of her size, but is really nice in person

Filller Character

Name and Reason: Splintershade

(he was one of my favorite warriors / elders in my written out character sheets)

Appearance: spiky brown and white Tom with darker brown flecks on his pelt and ice blue eyes.

Personality: a kind, charming and laid back warrior. Splintershade loves visiting the elders and hearing stories, he does obey the warrior code but isn't afraid to break it.

Family: Open

Background: Born to the clan and dutifully serves it.

Splintershade.png

Other: He really isn't anything but a filler for anyone to choose to play <3 just have fun with him. Not my art

Last edited:
FIller Character

Name and Reason: Honeybrair

fur made of honey with a tongue as sharp as a briar thorn.

Appearance:
Glossy fawn tabby fur with olive colored eyes.

Personality: Dedicated, elegant and an impatient warrior she jumps into battle with no fear.

Family: Open

Background: Born in the clan.

Honeybrair.jpg

Other:
Just another filler Have fun with her <3 not my art

FIller Character

Name and Reason:
Hawkecho
His siblings Eaglecall and Pigeonflight were named after birds so why not the third sibling.

Appearance: reddish brown short fur with a fluffy tail and yellow eyes.

Personality: reliable, stubborn and supportive warrior who loves to patrol and guard the camp.

Family:
Mother: Fernfire (dead)
Father: Reddawn (dead)
Brother: Eaglecall (dead)
Sister: Pigeonflight (left to become a kittypet)

Background: born in the clan

Other: nothing really just a filler <3 not my art

Hawkecho.jpg

Cute filler but I don't know if we have room. Maybe we could add him as a kit, along with his siblings, but give them different parents?😁

Yeah ! It'd be fun if we had more kits,, we can prob say pigeon leaves before her warrior ceremony though, and give Eagle a dramatic death some time later because it'd be fun to keep their basic stories XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back